[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile on alien /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Mars_Earth_Invasion.jpg (33KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Earth_Invasion.jpg
33KB, 413x413px
Would anyone else like to see an RPG where the Terrans/Earthlings/whatever-the-rest-of-you-guys-are-calling-them-this-orbit finally get their act together and invade Mars in the name of 'expansion'?

Or is that just me thinking out loud?

t. bored Plutonian
>>
>>55288996
Well, the Martians have been cuckold by their treaty, which means their military might is about the same level as the Mercurian/Plutonian military, which is pathetic in the end run I know the Mercurians have those crazy heat weapons and Plutonians have those damn comets they love to use, but other than those things they're one trick Gublogs. I would give it to the apes for a couple of reasons such as the Lunarian and Venusian helping them we all know those werido's see the apes as kin and such, the other planets not helping the Martians because they're disgusting NEET's that talk the big talk but run into their bunkers when shit hit's the fan, and surprisingly the apes seem to be more intelligent then our favorite jackasses, which makes the apes more likely to win. However, in the end run while we all would be happy if those little red faggots were wiped out, do we need to have Sol War 2: Homo Sapiens Boogaloo?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I understand that fantasy is fantastic and doesn't even need to concern itself with reality but Earthers getting to Mars is completely unbelievable.

Even then, how they hell would they fuck up us Martians when they can't even Crack through their own thin planetary crust to get at our geofronts?
>>
>>55289221
Stop talking shit, you little red faggot. You have no geofronts on Earth, we all have an agreement of not doing that. Remember the fucking treaty, or does the great Saturnian military need to drop another Von Neumann machine on your little dusty world? Did you forget that your world was nice and lush till you started the first Sol War, or is your education that poor?
>>
>>55289209
>which means their military might is about the same level as the Mercurian/Plutonian military
Maybe it's just because the Sol News Network is too damn lazy to set up an affiliate station all the way out here and I'm out of the loop, but didn't most of Mercury's heat weapons get destroyed by the Martians when they came in (illegally I might add) and stripped the planet of 90% of its atmosphere in order to fuel their conquest of Sol back during the Sol War?

As for the Plutonians... I know you guys probably don't get the Trans-Neptunian Times down there, but Pluto set up a nice little empire down in the Kuiper Belt following the wodfrak of the first Outer Sol Conflicts.

In a conflict between the NEETs hiding in Mars and the Plutonians, I'm putting my credits down on the comet-chuckers every time.

Plutonians> Advanced Earthlings > Martians > Mercurians

t. Erisian
>>
>>55289579
My good Erisian fellow, I was speaking about the Homo Sapiens against the Martians. I do know that the Plutonians have a nice little empire, but I do find their military to be lacking in size. However, that's not to say that chucking comets at anything you dislike is bad, since we've all seen the results and I would be retarded to say it's not efficient. I believe the Mercurians still have some of their heat weapons after the Sol War, but they're not as destructive as they were. Shame, since I always liked those things. Oh well, at least in the end run those damn NEETs got was coming to them. Lush planet wiped clean, military stripped from them, and they have become the biggest laughing stock in the Sol system.

t. Saturnian stationed on Enceladus
>>
>>55289221
Explain the drones they've been sending so far?
>>
File: Martian_failed_invasion.png (969KB, 964x540px) Image search: [Google]
Martian_failed_invasion.png
969KB, 964x540px
>>55289221
Orbital reminder that Martian NEETs are so incompetent that a "rogue faction" of their military managed to zux up conquering a disorganized, pre-'Space Age' (I think that's what the Terrans call that time period anyway) Terra because they were too stupid to account for the planet's native contagious diseases.

t. Smug Plutonian
>>
>>55289896
Oh god, that disater. Do you how much work it took Saturn high command with help from the Lunarian and Venusian people to make those damn apes think it was all in their heads, and the reports they were hearing was just someone reading his book on their radio waves? God damn, I fucking hate those red faggots.

t. Same Saturnian stationed on Enceladus
>>
>>55289972
To be honest, Sol might have been better off if your governments hadn't interfered and let the Terrans discover they're not alone. Sure, it would have violate nine different system treaties in the process, but it might have helped unify them under a single government.

Of course, if my I have my Terran orbital dates correct, two orbits later something called the '2nd World War' happened along with the discovery of nuclear weapons/power (finally), and this amusing thing (for Plutonians) called the Cold War that was happening simultaneously with the "Race to the Moon". Lunarians probably had a good chortle over that part until one of the Terran nations pulled it off and landed a guy on their surface.

As for my planet's military being small: Well if you're comparing it to Saturn's military, yeah. Then again, we Plutonians crushed the hyper-aggressive, ice-thropods of the Sednoid Confederacy at least 20 times in the last 4 orbits around Sol, so we can hold our own. 5 of those mini-wars they had been preparing to try and invade Uranus while creating superweapons out in the Oort cloud. Crazy ice-bugs were trying to strap enhanced FTL engines onto comets to use, as the Terrans call it, "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Not a fun bunch at all.
>>
File: 1200px-Dawn_Transparent.png (411KB, 1200x459px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Dawn_Transparent.png
411KB, 1200x459px
>>55289788
>Explain the drones they've been sending so far?
Serious exchange:

WHERE HAVEN'T THE RUVOKIX EARTHLINGS SENT THEIR GOUMD PROBES AND DRONES YET IN SOL!?

For Cerere's sake, this THING has been orbiting my home for the last half a year! The rest of Sol left Ceres in charge of managing the ruvokix Belters when they came here looking for shelter, but now our military's barely able to keep the vuadak'd morons from revealing themselves to Earthling sensors and causing a stellar incident.

t. Ceresian
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.