[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever seriously fuck with your players?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: psych ward.jpg (221KB, 1140x760px) Image search: [Google]
psych ward.jpg
221KB, 1140x760px
>Playing horror based campaign
>BBEG is a sorta siren type creature that lures people to her lair using thralls
>Party is hired by one of them to "save his daughter"
>BBEG essentially mind fucks people who enter the dungeon, altering their memories and slowly draining their minds and life away, eventually making them thralls as well
>Party enters dungeon
>Have them all do a check to resist initial mind fuck
>All of them fail besides one knight who just barely made it
>Decide to have some fun with this
>"You all feel a strange feeling but it quickly goes away with no effect on you"
>They all think they passed
>Next session tell all players who failed ahead of time
>"Go along with what I do, act as if it's always been like this."
>One player who succeeded keeps to sets of memories, one real one fake
>Have entire party act like fake one has always been real
>Decide to take it even further
>Tell them to act like its been that way even ooc
>Create a fake copy of the character sheet with the alternate backstory and start putting it in his spot during bathroom breaks etc.
>He goes on about his real backstory
>"Dude you can't just change your backstory this far in the campaign"
>>
>bbeg

how shameful
>>
>>55277788
force of habit
>>
>>55277788
>tripdubs
Ugh.
>>
>>55277275
so? how did it ended?
>>
>>55277275
>>Create a fake copy of the character sheet with the alternate backstory and start putting it in his spot during bathroom breaks etc.
It was at this moment I realized this shit never happened.
>>
>>55281147
That was my favourite part of OP story.
>>
>>55277275
"Shit that never happened" really went downhill after the 17th season
>>
File: Game Mastering.png (75KB, 1553x377px) Image search: [Google]
Game Mastering.png
75KB, 1553x377px
>>55277275
>You ever seriously fuck with your players?
Once or twice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.