[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate of Konor - Mandatory Overtime Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

The cynical part of me says this 'overtime' is just so Chaos can get another chance to win and push the narrative the way GW wants, but the realist in me knows its probably because they want it to end on the 30th Anniversary.

>Track the progress for the last planet here:
https://konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Link to full Konor campaign website:
https://warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>Coverage of Week Six (just in case we forgotten):
https://warhammer40000.com/blog/week-six-loebos/

>pdf of the mission for Loebos, in case you missed it last thread:
https://warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/06/40k_Campaign_Envelope_cards_Mission6_Chaos.indd_.pdf

Where are Yanks right now? Especially the xenosfags who are anti-Chaos? You're right on the cusp of taking control of 'The Decay of Hope' from those Chaos bastards. Help the Imperium out! Crush Chaos!

On a related note: any thoughts on how soon the next big campaign will be coming up? GW seems to be playing pretty close to the chest on this one.
>>
>>55270276
>because they want it to end on the 30th Anniversary.
That.... is actually a good point OP.

Considering they just 'reprinted the inspiring issue of the Imperium's victory at Macragge over the Tyranid menace', the general 'oh ffs GW's going to try and rig this planet in favor of Chaos, and declare the 3-3 tie a victory for Chaos forces' mentality a lot of pro-Imperium anti-Chaos anons have right now might be misplaced.

Then again, I may just be too optimistic about the honesty and trustworthiness of GW's writing staff at the moment.
>>
Question for anons:

The painting side for this week's mission says "Lords of War and Terrain", right? Does the terrain need to currently available in the store to count, or can I paint some of my old unpainted tank traps from ages back and have that count?
>>
>>55270276
>any thoughts on how soon the next big campaign will be coming up? GW seems to be playing pretty close to the chest on this one.
Honestly, depending on who wins Konor (and assuming GW doesn't pull something out of their ass to claim that the Imperium won all the battles but lost the war), I can see the next campaign being either the Imperium trying to push Mortarion and his Death Guard out of the 'Scourge Stars', or if Chaos does win, Macragge Round 2.

No idea when that will be, but I doubt we'll be seeing any xenos-centered campaigns until next year at least.
>>
>>55270578
I guess it is sometging you have to deside with your play group.
>>
>>55270445
This may be confirmation bias, but I saw the "after this, Macragge will never, ever be in danger again!" tone of the article as satirically indicating that Macragge is indeed going to be in direct danger again.
>>
>>55270276
9/11
>>
I just hope they don't pull something out of their ass to say Chaos wins like they did for week 5. Why even track the overall planet if it doesn't matter at all? I just have this bad feeling that if Imp wins UKROW and EU but loses NA that GW will just say "Chaos, having seen their hold on the planet slipping, have decided to use their remaining hold on Loebos, it's engines, to crash it into (one of the Imperial planets won weeks 1-3). Konor campaign is a stalemate (aka Chaos wins)!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.