[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 32

>Unearthed Arcana: Three-Pillar Experience
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-ThreePillarXP.pdf

>5etools:
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Alternate Trove:
https://dnd.rem.uz/5e%20D%26D%20Books/

>Resources Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previous thread:
>>55254965
>>
File: 1496336946100.jpg (349KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496336946100.jpg
349KB, 900x1200px
>>55260846
OoA paladin 6/Lore Bard 14
How good/bad is it and what are some pretty decent bard spells to grab other than Vicious Mockery?
>>
>>55260955
Uh... why, though? Just for the aura?
>>
>>55260982
Yes
>>
>tfw no time to play or DM anymore
>>
How would I go about building a magekiller like the old Paladin Inquisitor kit? I guess Ancients might work, but you don't get Counterspell that way.
Maybe EK/Abjurer or Palabard to pump up my Counterspell and Dispels? Any feats or anything besides Mage Slayer and maybe Sentinel?
>>
>>55261035
Shadow Monk for that teleport, stun combo
>>
In a setting with no multiclassing allowed (Dumb I know)

Which caster is the best blaster?
Which is the best controller?
Which is the best buffer?
>>
>>55261056
Wizard
>>
File: fallout_new_vegas.jpg (58KB, 950x536px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_new_vegas.jpg
58KB, 950x536px
>>55260846
/5eg/ I require assistance. I'm running a campaign set in a post-sundering high magic society, where almost everyone is squabbling over pieces of ancient technology and magic. According to my players, it sounds very similar in set up to Fallout: New Vegas. I'm totally on board with this idea and I want to expand on it, since my players seem to also like the concept.

However, I've never played the game myself. Anyone have ideas on what to borrow from the setting to give nods and preserve the feeling of the game?
>>
>>55260870
You are autistic if you can't differentiate between the intent and how it actually works.

How are you this fucking illiterate?
Page 84 of the DMG.
"You can use the xp values of monsters and other opponents in an adventure as a guideline for how the party is likely to progress.

Use the adventuring day xp table to estimate how much xp that character is expected to earn in a day. This provides a rough estimate of the adjusted xp value for encounters the party can handle before the characters will need to take a long rest. "

Read pg 84, modifying encounter difficulties.

Are you literally a blithering retard?
>>
>>55260955
>>55260990
If you're going Paladin 6 you might as well go Paladin 7 for Ancients' spell resistance.
>>
>Toa Leaks
>no pdf
WHy even live
>>
>>55261056
>Which caster is the best blaster?
Sorc before 10th level, then wizard. Light cleric is also good

>Which is the best controller?
Wizard

>Which is the best buffer?
Bard or Wizard
>>
>>55261056
>best blaster
Sorcerer
>best controller
Wizard
>best buffer
Sorcerer
>>
>>55261075
But you have to weigh spell resistance versus magical secrets at Bard 14
>>
>>55261106
>implying you'll ever get to that level
>>
>>55261053
Shadowmonks can only teleport in darkness though, can't they? And they can only cast darkness like once a long rest.
>>
>>55261106
>he thinks he's going to reach 20th level
Hehehehehe
>>
Are warlocks viable or do I have to play a wizard if I want to shoot stuff from my hands?
>>
>>55261073
I'm sorry anon, but no one reads the DMG, not even chapter 8
>>
>>55261125
>You gain the ability to step from one shadow into another. When you are in dim light or darkness, as a bonus action you can teleport up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space you can see that is also in dim light or darkness. You then have advantage on the first melee attack you make before the end of the turn.

limited to jumping to the shadows, but you can do it at will as a bonus action
>>
>>55261129
>>55261121
I've played in two campaigns that went to level 20 and a few others that have gone to higher levels. I had just assumed if the poster in question specified his levels in the way they had 6+14 that the campaign would go to higher levels.

Is it really that uncommon to get to level 20 /tg/?
>>
>>55260955
It's good, you might not shine personally as much as a Pal2 but auras are awesome for your party.
Obviously Magical Secrets gives you a ton of good choices but Faerie Fire, Hold Person, Hypnotic Pattern, and Animate Objects are standouts IMO.
>>
>>55261106
Alright let's weigh them

>spell resistance in 1 level
vs.
>Magical Secrets in 14 levels if the campaign doesn't end at level 10-13

That spell resistance is going to be working for you for most of your character's life. The magical secrets do nothing for you until the last 5% of your character's life if you even get there.
>>
>>55261173
Who do you play with?

For me it's all AL games at my LGS.
There's a con coming up (local) and I don't even have a tier 2 character on hand, so I have to make one.

I assume if you're playing regularly with friends it's probably easier to get higher levels
>>
>>55261173
>Is it really that uncommon to get to level 20 /tg/?
Most people don't even go beyond 8th level
>>
>>55261053
That's a good point but I'm looking for the flavor of the old kit too, heavy armor and shutting down casting, not just casters.
>>
>>55261070
You should play the game, because it's amazing and still holds up today.
A good thing to include from FNV is factions that have completely different goals from everyone else. Say everyone wants resources and ancient tech? These guys want build a rocket and go to the moon. Or maybe stockpile weapons in preparation for a war.
Even those factions that squabble over the technology should feel distinct. One might want it to take over the world with technological supremacy, while another wants to gain knowledge so as to restore what was lost, and a third faction trusts no one and wants to hide all the ancient tech so that it can never be used one way or another.
>>
>>55261173
Wotc released a poll in where it was stated that the average game doesn't pass 11th level. So yes, reaching 20th level is pretty rare. I've been playing D&D for 16 years and never reached 20th level not even in 4e that has 30th level.
>>
>>55261035
If UA is allowed Ranger (Revised) Monster Slayer
>>
>>55261209
>I assume if you're playing regularly with friends it's probably easier to get higher levels

This is the case. Usually our group goes by milestones and we get a level up at the end of every major arc/dangerous dungeon. It makes leveling up occur every two or 3 sessions at most, sometimes two back-to-back sessions.

Adventurer's League a shit in my experience. It's all hyperventilating unwashed meeks and occasionally a horrendously fat or low self esteem woman there every time I bothered showing up. DM's were swell though.
>>
>>55261070
Focus on a central tension and how that central tension affects politics of the region. That is easily the biggest appeal of Fallout: New Vegas' writing.
>>
>>55261073
"guideline for how the party is likely to progress" is incredibly different from "guideline on adjudicating combat difficulty." It says the "guidelines" apply to entire adventuring days, not individual encounters. You're citing something that has nothing to do with the argument at hand.
And I still don't understand why you can't have this conversation without resorting to name calling. I'm not sure what you hope to gain from it.
>>
>>55261070
The major factions in NV are:
NCR: Democratic society that is based out of California (New California Republic) they are moving in on the Mojave, place all this happens, to expand their reach and gain access to more recourses and the Hoover Dam.
They're draw backs are corruption since they are effectively ruled by Brahmin Barrons and are bleeding themselves dry trying to claim the Mojave. They took pre-war ideals and didn't learn from the mistakes.

House: A pre-war genius who owned Robco, iirc, and set up on the strip to protect it since he got inside info that the bombs were going to drop. He is the reason the region was mostly untouched and has a vision of bringing it back to it's former glory, restarting industry and eventually leaving Earth for a new home that isn't fucked. He forced three tribes to shape up and play dress up as the Omertas, White Glove Society and The Tops.
His drawbacks are he is solely focused on The Strip and his dream, if you aren't useful to him he doesn't care. He is the one bleeding the NCR dry for his dream and rules with authority and might through his robots.
The Legion: led by a man calling himself Caesar, he styles the Legion off ancient Rome ruling with absolute authority. The Legion is conquered tribes held together with fanatic devotion to Caesar. His goal is to collapse the NCR due to it's corruption, with the way the Legion is setup it will also collapse having no more enemies to conquer which is how it survives. From this he hopes humanity will be united and work together by coming from common ground.
His drawbacks are(to some) condoning slavery on the war front, brutal tactics including crucifixions, dirty bombs and women being nothing more than breeding stock.
Cont.
>>
>>55261279
Yeah AL is the dredges. But it's nice meeting new people. Also if you don't have people to play with it's the only option.
>>
>>55261144
Warlocks are viable, but all you will be able to do effectively is shoot stuff from your hands.
>>
Anons, I want to convert the spell Screaming Flames from Pathfinder to 5e: can I get any advice?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/screaming-flames/

Looking at the above link, I was thinking make it a 3rd level Wizard/Warlock spell that creates a Line of Fire and Psychic damage. Sound like a good basis to you guys?
>>
>>55261144
Warlocks shoot stuff from their hands better than anybody. That's pretty much all they do in combat.
They're full of non-combat utility, though.
>>
>>55261347
The last faction is Yes Man, a modified robot of Mr.House's that unquestioningly obeys and gives any advice. He plots out the best course of action and how to execute it to anyone who asks. This is the anarchy/you rule option. You cut out the major players and seize control yourself.
The drawbacks are it doesn't end well in the long run since you are mortal, cause instability as it becomes a free for all.

The focus is over the Hoover Dam, the Legion wants to seize it as a means to break the NCR's growing hold over the region, the NCR wants it's for the energy and to leverage against House, until you show up, House wants it because it is what fuels his city and the underground bunker you can decide to help him reclaim that upgrades his army and produces more. The Legion has made one attempt at taking the Dam and nearly succeeded but the NCR booby trapped the ruins of a city and blew the whole thing up to scatter the Legion's forces. You come in as the tension is coming to a head and the second fight for the Hoover Dam is fast approaching.

This is a quick summary so any questions for more detail to help let me know.
>>
>>55261312
But I'm still a liar right, severe autist?
All of that information is to help inform combat encounters and what the PCs will be facing and it's still being used to adjuicate combat encounters, glad to see it's being conveniently ignored.
Read modifying encounter difficulties and then fun combat encounters, I'll wait.

If you weren't a blithering illiterate retard, even read the challenge rating box.
>>
Hey tg, Monks get a proficiency with an instrument, but don't get performance as a skill.
So when I tell the DM that I play my flute, what should I roll?
Charisma+Proficiency Bonus because I'm using the instrument?
Do I forgo rolling because it's nothing spectacular?
(Pic somewhat related)
>>
Best all around Rogue subclass?
>>
>>55261584
Whatever you find fun.
>>
>>55261584
good: thief, swashbuckler
avoid: mastermind, assassin
>>
You ever used metallic dragons in your campaigns?
>>
>>55261312
"To start with, remember that these are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. Challenge ratings and XP budgets are tools to help DMs judge the difficulty of a combat encounter or an overall adventure. But there are so many variables involved in D&D that it's impossible to perfectly balance everything. Experienced DMs often run their campaigns simply by eyeballing difficulty, or by placing creatures and threats based solely on the needs of the setting or adventure.

In other words, treat this like any other piece of DMing advice we offer. Use it if it improves your game. Ignore it if it gets in the way.

Challenge Rating:A monster's challenge rating is a guide to its overall power. As a general rule, monsters with a CR higher than a party's level pose a significant threat. They might have abilities that easily outclass the characters, or so many hit points that they can wear the characters down even in a straightforward battle.

Unless you're looking to create an intentionally difficult—or even deadly—encounter, it's best to focus on creatures with a challenge rating less than or equal to the average level of the characters in the party."

You are severely autistic if you only stick to one source.
>>
>>55261624

Silver dragons disguised as people, living curiously among them, is favorite cliche.
>>
>>55261611
wrong
>>
>>55261584
They're all pretty good at what they do. Swashbuckler is widely considered the most consistently good but they all have their moments where they shine.
>>
Some months back I had to miss a session, but basically our DM allowed Tunnel Fighter at our game (we had talked about it before, we all agreed it's fucking retarded) and let our PAM Sentinel Battlemaster replace their previous style for... well, I've got no actual clue. Just because, I guess.

I've been rocking a Dueling SnB Paladin, and while I do think that fighting style's very good, our campaign has long since drifted into the territory of ''shamelessly high-power'' so the +2 to damage rolls doesn't feel as relevant these days..
I don't like asking for handouts and generally like to stick to my choices as a player, but finding an use for BAs whenever they're not used sounds pretty fun: the idea behind Tunnel Fighter (a la 3.e's Defensive Stance) is fucking cool.

Should I just ask my DM to let me change the damn thing? Coming off as a powergaming faggot is something I wish to avoid, but it shouldn't be particularly abusable on this character anyway.
>>
>>55261173
>I've played in two campaigns that went to level 20 and a few others that have gone to higher levels
No you haven't, you liar.
>>
>>55261555
>flute
why didn't you pick up the shakashuri
>>
Can someone please explain to me like you would a complete retard how Crossbow Expert is supposed to function?
>>
>>55261695
What source is that?
>>
>>55260846
If I'm a monk and I take Net as a Kensai weapon, does it inherit my martial arts damage? Does it still retain the "one attack, period" rule?
>>
>>55261900
Building Adventures off the D&D site, by Mike Mearls.
>>
>>55261730
I think it's supposed to be like that though. Duel drops off but is really strong early.
Doesn't seem like a big deal as you get a 2nd style later
>>
>>55261944
You can't take Net as a Kensai weapon.
>>
>>55261971
Why not?
>>
>>55261971
nvm read it more thoroughly.
>>
>>55261848
>wield a Hand Crossbow
>use your Attack Action with it
>then use a Bonus Action to make a single attack with that same Hand Crossbow
>all modifiers apply as normal, unlike two-weapon fighting
>>
>>55261848
You can use ranged attacks up close
You can attack multiple times with a crossbow on a single action if you have extra attacks from something (otherwise crossbows don't allow you to use them)

if you attack with a one handed weapon, you can shoot a hand crossbow you're holding (this uses dex modifiers like normal). Not sure if it counts if you shoot the hand crossbow, then try to shoot the same crossbow again.
>>
>>55261981
not him but what do you seek to gain from it? Making it a ki-enforced net eventually?
>>
>>55261994
>>55261992
Why couldn't dual wielder have been something like this?
>>
>>55261998
I was just thinking it would be funny to kill someone with a net.
>>
>gm is letting my pet take a feat instead of ASI
Thinking about going brawny so my pet can be a grapple bot
>>
>>55261951
>You get a second style later
Only as a Champion, other anon said he is a Paladin.
>>
>>55262026
I can appreciate that.
>>
>>55261994
To complement your explanation, it does count

>>55262019
Because fuck gay ass dual wielding elves
>>
>>55261994
>Not sure if it counts if you shoot the hand crossbow, then try to shoot the same crossbow again.

Depends on how the DM handles loading. Some have players reload the crossbow after every shot (would count) but others have players reload prior to every shot (wouldn't count).
>>
>>55262028
GWM monkey when
>>
>>55262079
>Depends on how the DM handles loading
RAW it doesn't. You can use the bonus action to attack with it again, period.
>>
>>55262026
Sounds like you should play a gnome
>>
>>55261695
I recently dug into Volo's guide for some fun stuff to use. I decided to go with a Bodak for my level 6 party and it nearly wiped the floor with them, that thing is busted. I used a Catoblepas the previous level as a decent 'set piece' monster and it wasn't nearly as nasty.
>>
>>55260846
pdf of ToA when?
>>
>>55262090
Magic initiate ape when?
>>
>>55261951
Yeah, what the other duder said in >>55262033
about styles.
I mean, it's obvious flat damage increases taper off over time, but basically what I meant for ''high-power'' was giving everyone a free feat and letting the Evoker dualcast a maximized fireball on top of another fireball because Evocation sucks dick.
It's pants-on-head retarded, but but we're having fun. Just that Dueling doesn't feel like a good choice when compared against the other shit we have, like a Flametongue.
>>
It's always comfy to come into these threads and see that min-max fags still abound.
Modern d20 is shit, and deep down you all know this
>>
File: generic background for e5 group.jpg (138KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
generic background for e5 group.jpg
138KB, 1024x576px
>>55261213
Can we talk about how often this occurs? Is it campaign fatigue? Is it "spells getting out of control so the setting is becoming contrived and wacky" or is it nothing really cool happens after the power spike of level 6 and leveling becomes slow and boring so we should just play epic 6?
>>
>>55262079
Well that doesn't fucking matter because Crossbow Expert lets you ignore Loading anyway
>>
>>55262184
How about you start being less of a severe autist, you literal retard.
>>
>>55262026
Sharpshooter feat.
>>
>>55262187
I think in most cases real life happens and drags enough people out of a game that the players and/or DM feel it's better to just start a new campaign rather than trying to make due with characters of the players that can stick around
>>
>>55262206
stay mad
>>
File: Favorite Anime.jpg (66KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Favorite Anime.jpg
66KB, 500x363px
>>55262184

Speaking of pretending to be retarded, how does everyone handle mental illness, cripples, etc in their worlds? Do you have haunted mental wards? Who pays for this shit? How do you tell the difference between a brain damaged individual and that shitty warlock speaking on tongues?
>>
>>55262132
The bodak is an extremely terrifying monster, I really like it. How close did it come to annihilating them?
The catoblepas isn't nearly up to par.
>>
>>55262251
I think most people don't deal with issues like that.
>>
>>55262248
Stay having no friends.
>>
>>55262193
You still have to physically load the crossbow somehow. You aren't going to get away with using a shield and crossbow because of that feat.
>>
>>55262275
>Not having haunted mental wards
>No cripples after war

y tho?
>>
>>55262251
That'll be cool, that severe retard notwithstanding. We've been using the madness rules. Because we can't access medical treatment or spell cures, the effects have been lingering and will only get more severe.
>>
>>55262251
I plan on messing with a hospital run by mindflayers or necromancers. Or both. Why the fuck not. On the whole the world is all good and proper and humane about this sort of shit, but there's always going to be a bad egg taking advantage of it. We're all adults and can talk about what we're ok with doing, and what to avoid.

The party knows I have zero qualms crippling their characters if it's a proper consequence to their actions, and asked them to very clearly state how ok they are with those sort of things. It's a world of magic and other fuckery, they can always go get some living metal replacement, grow a new arm, have a mass of plant matter instead of a full leg. Maybe they'll try to find someone to polymorph them.
>>
>>55262187
In my experience, it can be due to a few issues

>Low level PC being able to one or two shot enemies of equal power and when getting to higher levels, combat takes longer.
>PCs slowly become gods with the ability to destroy a town, yet DMs put obstacles in their way when PCs try and talk to the local theives king
>Martial players getting annoyed that spellcasters grow exponentially over time.
>DMs not providing enough enemy variance between adventure arcs
>One or two players skills obviously overshadow other players during the campaign
>DMs only allowing PCs to level up narratively instead of experience gained forces players to rush through roleplaying sections to get to the endzone of an arc
>Players having unreasonable expectations on how a campaign should go and what their character can actually do.
>>
>>55262110
No you can't.

>Drawing the ammunition from a quiver, case, or other container is part of the attack
>When you use the Attack action and attack with a onehanded weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a loaded hand crossbow you are holding.

The latter case is RAW, but most DMs are pretty lenient and don't care.
>>
>>55262251
I mean, in renaissance settings I imagine most people like that would be shunned, homeless or dead. It's really a potential downer on a high fantasy game.
>>
>>55261078
Did it really?
>>
>>55261147
It's also important to note that literally any significant shadow cast in broad daylight will count as "Dim Light"
Basically, if you can pull of the equivalent of three-quarters cover vs the sun at any point, you can warp to/from that spot.
>>
>>55262348
>Play druid
>Literally rip off all limbs
>replace arms with rust monster arms
>replace legs with 8 octopus tentacles so that I can't be tripped and have 7 vaginas[/spoilers]
>>
>>55262251
>>55262334
>>55262348
>>55262369
It'll be like a Dark Souls/Bloodborne game.
>>
>>55262375
https://www.reddit.com/r/dndnext/comments/6yh738/spoilers_just_picked_up_tomb_of_annihilation_ama/
>>
File: rtfb2.png (283KB, 649x671px) Image search: [Google]
rtfb2.png
283KB, 649x671px
>>55262367
GOD FUCKING DAMN READ THE FUCKING ERRATA YOU DOUBLE NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
On the note of bodaks, chasmes are also a monster I find to be hilariously powerful for its CR.
>>55262391
You forgot to mention you get an extra attack for each extra appendage.
>>
>>55262423
Is ToA actually any good?
>>
>>55262433
Our group nearly got TPK'd by a chasme.
>>
>>55262391
Hey as long as you keep the magical realm out of it, I'd totally work with you to explore a character trying to do this. Can't say I'd let it completely succeed, but I'd let my players try.
>>
>>55262251
Can healing magic heal mental retardation? What about trauma induced brain damage, or cystic fibrosis?
>>
>>55262450
I really wish there was a Druid archetype that focused on partial transformations. Maybe choose passive bonuses every couple of levels based on what part of your body you modify. Change legs to be a centaur? Enjoy your +10ft movement speed and ability to trample smaller creatures or something. Oh you wanted the tentacle legs? Untrippable and other goodies etc. Would be neato.
>>
>>55262427
It was updated literally less than a week ago. Cut down on your Reddit rage.
>>
Is Voldemort a yuanti pureblood?
>speak with snakes
>no nose
>>
>>55262465
I always wondered these things as well. Especially in high magic realms. Why aren't clerics running around curing the sick and restoring limbs and shit?

This is why I like low magic campaigns. It avoids these annoying questions.
>>
>>55262480
>Human Necromancer
>Takes some faggy splatbook language
>Muh nazi-ism BUT WITH WIZARDS HURR

Literally "that Guy"
>>
>>55262423
It's a filthy ledditor so he probably wants to "support the hobby" and won't leak it

The cuck
>>
>>55262480
>>55262503
Also poison sprays like Zoidberg when he's cornered.
>>
>>55262472
That, and things like bark skin and polymorph back firing and causing permanent changes. I guess I could homebrew shit up but I don't know enough about the game to even look at that.
>>
>>55262526
Why are you this buttmad, what the actual fuck.
>>
>>55262448
Yeah, they're scary. Our DM made us fight 13 at once (they were undead and probably retarded) this one time while getting bombarded by flameskulls, but we got lucky and nobody ever got hurt.

We had support and holed ourselves up tortoise-style in a sacred smithy, and as it turns out he lowered their HP considerably, but we all were clenching our assholes really hard all through the week leading up to that game.
>>
File: Ain't even mad.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Ain't even mad.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>55262526
Nigga, it's going to drop eventually anyway. He is being ballsy by releasing what information he can on le reddit already. I bet if you PM him you could possibly get a pdf version at some point if you stop sperging out and ask nicely.
>>
>>55261030
Might as well kill yourself.

I hope you get to soon anon.
>>
>>55262423
>archeologist background
>can pick up whip and hat as signature items
>>
>>55262680
Fucking retarded.
>>
>>55262698
It's not a good idea to talk about yourself like that.
>>
File: lol retard.jpg (212KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
lol retard.jpg
212KB, 1800x1578px
>>55262698
>???
>>
File: 1254043580076.jpg (110KB, 616x850px) Image search: [Google]
1254043580076.jpg
110KB, 616x850px
>>55262184

Speaking of which;

So as a Half-Orc you get Savage Attacks, which lets you reroll one of your damage die when you get a crit.

Does the potential damage from this make it better to use a 1d12 Greataxe instead of a 2d6 weapon, depending on how many attacks you can make with the attack action?
>>
>>55262802
RAW you get 1d6 with a maul or greatsword, I've seen people wave this as the increase average from the crit isn't really that significant to screw a player because they'd rather have a different weapon than a greataxe
>>
>>55262802
Rather unlikely, since you only crit on a 20 (without multiclassing as a champion), which means whatever numerical advantage only occur 5% of the time. Rest of the time your numerical advantage is checked against all the other case where your attack would hit but not perform a crit.

But you'd be using an axe, which is kickass.
>>
>>55262802
someone has done the math and determined you get more damage, overall, by sticking to the 2d6 weapon.
>>
>>55262802
Statistically, Greatsword has a higher average damage than a greataxe due to 3.5 + 3.5 = 7 avg damage vs. 6.5 avg damage.

The ability to reroll a single dice doesn't change much. The greataxe has equal chance of rolling low as high but the Greatsword, having 2 dice has a more stable curve: you're more likely to roll mid-range damage and less likely to roll high or low (getting 2 six's is harder than getting a single 12 for the greataxe) Because of this stability, the rerolling of a single dice isn't as important for the greatsword than it is for the Greataxe.

Ultimately, it benefits the Greataxe merely because it has higher potential to turn a shitty low roll of the D12 to a higher number but for the greatsword, you can only reroll a single D6 so if you roll snake eyes, you are always stuck with a D6 on a one. This doesn't mean the Greataxe overtakes the Greatsword in average DPS in any meaningful way since both get the option to reroll a low die. Greataxe having more low rolls but easier to reroll to a higher number but the Greatsword having a much lower chance to roll low but when it happens it's harder to reroll to a higher number since you can only manipulate one of the die.

TL:DR: Statistically, it makes no difference, the Greatsword is still statistically superior by 0.5 (big whoop). It's effects are simply more tangible on the greataxe due to higher probability of low rolls and the single die.
>>
>>55262850
>>55262855
>>55262887

So maybe as a Half-Orc Champion Fighter and not really in any other case?

Well, that was thoroughly answered.
>>
File: 1484769564703.jpg (13KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484769564703.jpg
13KB, 333x333px
New player here, if I use shove while having tavern brawler, does that trigger the grapple bonus action it gives? Or is it strictly unarmed/improv weapon attacks?
>>
>>55262906
In no case does the Greataxe overtake the Greatsword. It's just that the ability to reroll 1's FEELS like it is improving the Greataxe but that's because the 'lowest possible' roll for the greataxe is more frequent than the Greatsword, so you use the reroll mechanic more often on the Greataxe. Statistically, the reroll helps both equally due to frequency / effectiveness.

Greataxe: High Frequency / High Effectiveness
Greatsword: Low Frequency / Low Effectiveness

I'd do a bunch of math to prove it but I'm merely a scientist and not a true mathematician so I can only intuitively explain it, not 'proof' it. Hopefully some other smartfag math anon can show the math as to why this is.
>>
>>55262935
By RAW it specifically says 'hit' with an unarmed strike or improvised weapon.

Why would you want to shove + grapple? Trying to shove your trailer-park bride while simultaneously pulling her weave?
>>
What's the best way to build a character to take advantage of the Shield Master feat?
>>
>>55262935
Gotta punch someone, essentially (or kick them, or beat them with a chair).
Your instant KD+Grapple combo is being a Battlemaster and using Trip Attack on the hit which triggers your bonus Grapple.
>>
File: fucking invincible dwarf EK.png (56KB, 864x348px) Image search: [Google]
fucking invincible dwarf EK.png
56KB, 864x348px
>>55262988
or go fighter battle master
>>
>>55262988
In what way? The shove power? The dexterity save bonus?

As for the shove power, it's really not THAT great. I wouldn't say there is a 'build' for shield master especially since many classes have better abilities taking up the 'bonus action' slot.

You could get some sick dexterity saves being a dex-based class carrying a stupid large shield. Just become the literal anti-fireball warrior or some shit.
>>
>>55263022
You can Shield Master shove before you land an attack; just declare your Attack action, then immediately bonus Shove Prone and proceed to make all your swings at Advantage. You do this every fucking round, and your Fighter or Barbarian has fucking nothing to do with its bonus action if it's not using a polearm.
>>
Is it autistic of me to write out the exact stock of every shop in a crowded town, along with the prices?

Because I wanna do it but I'm not sure that I should.
>>
File: Johnny Bravo.jpg (51KB, 608x446px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Bravo.jpg
51KB, 608x446px
>>55263064
I did not know this. Brb making new fighter.
>>
>>55263067
I wouldn't say it's autistic, just a shit ton of work on your part. I would probably enjoy playing around having to check different stores and stuff like that for things though, at least if you were able to have interesting characters in the shops to interact with while you're fucking around.
>>
>>55263095
>just a shit ton of work on your part
Such is my life as a DM
>I would probably enjoy playing around having to check different stores and stuff like that for things though,
Glad to hear it anon, we'll see how the party likes it next session.
> interesting characters in the shops to interact with while you're fucking around.
I've written out a paragraph for every NPC that runs the shops, that should be good right?
>>
>>55263093
My best party to day featured two Battlemasters, one Shield Master and one Tavern Brawler. They could spam knockdowns through Trip Attack or the SM shove until something dropped, then Action Surge to dump on it, grapple it into submission, Frighten it with Menacing Attack so it's got disadvantage on all its shit, and so on.

It was stupid. Doubly so when the Sorcerer Twinned Invisibility on them and they opened fights with bosses by materializing next to them.
>>
>>55263118
Fucking stupid or fucking amazing. That sounds fun as fuck.
>>
>>55261385
Hmm. I'd say, 2nd level, 2d4 Fire + 2d4 Psychic, add another target per level slot above 2nd, Wisdom halves.

Simplify wherever possible.
>>
>>55263115
It doesn't even have to be the shop owners that are the interesting bits, while that is nice, I think interesting customers can be much more so and you can leave with another customer, the shop keeper has to stay put. I think a healthy mix between the two would be perfect.

Another thing to keep in mind is if a player is looking for something specifically, rewarding them for looking around the different shops with one of the stores having just what they want, it being the only thing left in stock as well, can be quite nice too.
>>
>>55263246
Oooh, the other customers are a great idea, thank you!
>>
Rate my variant / house rules

XP
> I used my own version for awhile, but it's pretty much the same thing as 3 Pillar XP

Equipment Sizes (PHB p145)
> Common sense

Hitting Cover (DMG p272)
Mixing Potions (DMG p140)
Scroll Mishaps (DMG p140)

Circles(from Torchbearer and Mouse Guard)
> Helps give players agency in the world, and takes some weight off my shoulders as DM when prepping. Every little bit ocunts.

Weather Watcher(From Mouse Guard)
> See Circles

Side Initiative
> It's been nothing but benefits for my group. Net gain in combat speed, more cooperation / tactics.

Inspired Actions
> Players start the session with an Inspiration. That Inspiration can be used to take an Inspired Action, or actions that are directly influenced by either that players' Ideal or Bond.
> Once per session, a player can take a Setback, or disadvantage on a roll for an action that was directly caused or directly ties into their character's Flaw. If they do so, they gain an Inspiration. A player can only have one Inspiration at any point in time.

Usage Die
> For consumable items. Most start off at d8 or d6. Roll when you use the item, on a 1 drop die size. Roll a 1 on a d4 and you run out of that item.
All of these have been great boons for our party, and have been good quality of life upgrades for our game. I'm considering trying out active defense rolls next instead of me rolling vs. their AC. Been doing everything I can to share the load in terms of talking time.
>>
>>55263267
No problem, man. Hope your players have fun with it.
>>
>>55261035
The best Mage breaker is a Yuan Ti Lore Bard.

The best races are Yuan Ti, Variant Human, Hobgoblin and Halfling, while the best classes are Lore Bard, Abjuration Wizard, Ancients Paladin and Arcana Cleric

A Lore Bard will add half their proficiency bonus to counter spells and dispelled magic, and add their Bardic Inspiration to those same checks, making them unparalleled spell breakers between short rests, while Abjurers are superior between long ones.

Additionally, the Bard can learn Silence, Enhance Ability Charisma, Circle of Power and the Glibness spell, giving them a very wide array of options on how to deal even various groups of casters at once.
A high level valor Bard with Warcaster, Mage Slayer, and a single level dip in Sorcery is a very scary enemy of the Mage indeed, especially if being able to wield the Fochulcan Bandore.
>>
>>55263282
Fingers crossed.

This is about the only town in the campaign (zombies and shit) so if they don't like it now they'll be back.
>>
>>55261075
But if you go Bard 14 you can still grab Wish with magical secrets

Tho disregard level 20 builds of course
>>
>>55263269
>Side Initiative
Remind me again which one that is?
>>
Is anyone else LESS excited the more they read about Tomb of Annihilation? It seems like it's chasing after the "lol hardcore difficulty" meme that everyone purports to love but will actually bitch about more than anything else.

Ooh, gotta seem hardcore by playing this fucking boardgame and having all my characters killed, but when I actually lose my special Elf prince that I've been dreaming about for five sessions I'm gonna pitch a fit and stop enjoying the campaign entirely because "it's bullshit".

I mean, we're all fully aware that no one playing modern D&D in the typical style would last more than five minutes in Tomb of Horrors, which itself was a massively unfun gotcha-fest meant to out-cheese Gygax's pals and failing, because they still cheesed it, right? Half the people who jerk off about it have never even played it, they just pretend and drop a few bits and pieces that they've picked up from other people discussing it so they can seem like they're in on the fun. OH YEAH, THE ACID ROOM, MY FICTIONAL PARTY TOTALLY ACED THAT XD

Given how much SKT was botched, I don't have high hopes for ToA's "balance", even if it is intended to be horseshit which may or may not be cover for "we didn't want to try to balance this"
>>
>>55263269
>active defense rolls next instead of me rolling vs. their AC

Sweet Jesus no. Asking players to roll more dice is a recipe for 5 hour combat
>>
>>55263269
>XP
Nothing wrong with it, but may I ask, why not milestone instead?

>Circles and Weather Watcher
How does them work?

Everything else sounds fine, except I dunno what side initiative is and curious if Usage Die works for potion of healing and other items like that.
>>
When's UA?
>>
>>55263433
How about you be less of a little bitch and throw less of a bitch fit. Also we don't much of the information coming in, only draw your conclusions once you've actually read it otherwise you sound severely autistic.
>>
>>55263370
How I do it is everyone rolls initiative like normal, if the player average beats the (one) monster initiative roll, they go first. After that it's Players then monsters and vice versa.

>>55263441
It's me rolling 5 attacks or it's them rolling 5 defenses....still 5 rolls. But you may be right, we'll see.

>>55263445
We did milestone, but some players put in a lot more effort than others, and others felt like they wanted something a little less arbitrary.

Both Circles and Weather Watcher work like this: Player asks (if they know any one in town | what the weather is like), I make them roll for it. Roll high enough, and they can tell me what they wanna see / hear / find / what the weather is like.
>>
>>55263516
Never, they'll find another excuse next week
>out of respect for the state of Florida we are observing a moment of silence during the time we would press the "PUBLISH" button on this PDF that's been sitting on Mearls' desktop for the past three weeks
>sorry guys we took a vacation because smoke from the wildfires was making the place smell like a barbecue
>>
>>55262574
Wait, has information leaked already?

Give it to me nigger!
>>
>>55260846
Once again trying to figure this out, for those who have used the Blood Hunter if you multiclass into a Warlock do you know what spellcasting stat you use for your spells? Is it Charisma or Wisdom? Are the spell list considered separate thus making it both depending on the spells you picked?

Also, does it weird anyone else out that the Blood Hunter levels somehow add to the Cantrip progression of the Warlock but not the spell progression?
>>
>>55263678
It's like Eldritch Knight and Wizard, except your stat for bh is wisdom
>>
>>55263560
Have you tried other rules from the DMG? I'd like to hear people's experience of Action Points (DMG 271-272) and Downtime Activities (DMG 127-131)
>>
first time DM here, running my party through LMoP and they're up to the ruins of thundertree, they've managed to kill the dragon with the help of goblins they enlisted (only 7 regular gobos).
They were really generous to the group of goblins, gave them half of the dragon's hoard, gave them most of the weapons they looted from the redbrands hideout and even pointed them to the empty 'cragmaw hideout' which they cleared a few sessions ago.

Now I have no idea what to do with the goblins from here, the party just blew me away with the amount of generosity they gave the goblins and I'm trying to think of ways to incorporate them into the next encounter at cragmaw castle or wave echo cave but I have no ideas.
>>
>>55263433
>Is anyone else LESS excited the more they read about Tomb of Annihilation?
No, I'm getting more and more excited. It has the chance of being the modern Isle of Dread
>>
>>55263734
You don't have to immediately have that particular group of goblins show up again. Pit them against a new group that reacts differently. Have the group they helped appear later in the campaign if you continue after the Lost Mines stuff. It's ok to let those goblins rest in the background for the time being.
>>
File: Profane Soul Spellcasting.png (806KB, 736x846px) Image search: [Google]
Profane Soul Spellcasting.png
806KB, 736x846px
>>55263696
Alright, so I use Charisma for my Warlock spells and Wisdom for my Blood Hunter spells. Also, my Cantrip, Spell Slots, and Spell level progression for my Warlock spells are increased by a third of my Blood Hunter levels, right?
>>
>>55263734
>the dragon didn't kill all the goblins and half the party with poison breath
what the hell?
>>
What is a good battle theme for curse of strahd random battles?
>>
File: treasure_nest.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
treasure_nest.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>tfw browsing at local game store
>see "treasure nest" dice bag for 10 dollars
>the name suddenly fills me with this creepy maternal feeling
>only ever get it for "cute" objects
>the name "treasure nest" suddenly seems cute to me
>want it
>but it's 10 dollars for a simple dice bag
>feel this protective urge to "adopt" it
>feel this sort of thing a lot
>sometimes have bought small stuffed animals or figurines almost out of pity for them
>feel anger and frustration at myself for not liking them
>get mad at myself for leaving these things behind
I didn't buy it, and it doesn't really bug me, but next time I see it I know I will feel this stupid pang of guilt and rationalize needing a new dice bag. Shit I can already feel it since my current one is just a pouch and is getting kinda full. But even though there are cheaper ones I will probably buy that one for its name, even though "Treasure Nest" isn't even printed on the bag so I'll probably do some gay shit like leave it in the packaging then feel guilt for not using it. What the fuck is wrong with me. Also the new FLGS employee is a guy I knew in high school who cucked me, so it is only a matter of time before he recognizes me. We aren't on bad terms nor am I mad at him I just don't want to talk to him. Also means I can't ever use a credit card again if he's there, which is okay cause I usually use cash anyway.
>>
>>55263734
>the party just blew me away with the amount of generosity they gave the goblins
It never crossed my mind people allying with goblins was a possible course of action, I'm as blown as you, anon.

I agree with >>55263762 but if you want to follow up on Cragmaw Castle
>They join back to Cragmaw, but when they notice the players, they talk how King Grol chastised them for helping them, etc.
>Maybe he even killed one or two goblins to make an example of it.
>They take over the castle after you kill Grol.

>>55263811
Spell Slots and Spell Level is right, I believe for cantrips you get the 2-3 cantrips from BH and whatever number of cantrips you get from Warlock (i.e. a BH 1/Warlock 1 has 4 cantrips, 2 from each class)
>You determine what spells you know and can prepare for each class individually, as if you were a single-classed member of that class. (PHB, 164, Spellcasting)
>>
>>55263870
What the goddamn fuck, what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
Cube of Force.

Combat starts, player uses Cube of Force on their first turn, specifies that nothing can pass through the cube, 15 foot radius around him. Player waits a minute while the enemies outside of the cube twiddles their thumbs. On the turn the cube is set to expire, the cube holder readys their action to re-cast the cube when an enemy is within 15 feet. As the cube falls at the end of the holders turn, the frontliner goes and grapples the nearest creature and drags them in. Cube is activated after trigger condition is met. Party can now beat up a solo enemy while their friends watch in horror.

Is there any reason for this to not work?
>>
>>55263890
The homebrew states

>"Add a third of your Blood Hunter levels to your Warlock level and consult the Warlock progression table for total Spell Slots, Cantrips Known, and Spell Slot level."

So your blood hunter levels also affect Cantrip progression for your Warlock levels... for some reason.
>>
>>55263966
That's how cantrips work though. They go off total levels, not class levels.

That's for any spellcasting multiclass IIRC
>>
>>55263762
Like the idea
>>55263829
The bard cast Faerie Fire on the dragon and the wizard was throwing magic missiles at it from outside the tower, they baited it out and 7 goblins began shooting it with crossbows from varying forms of cover. (they also had adv from faerie fire).
The dragon failed 3/4 of its throws to recharge the breath attack so after it used its first one to kill 3 goblins it had to engage in close quarters. A large portion of damage came from the Wiz who used his scroll of fireball and scorching ray to deal as much fire damage as possible.
>>55263890
I'm considering following up on cragmaw castle because I randomly generated a name for the lead goblin and picked "CragEyes" which sounded fitting, so I might have them get involved there.

>>55263952
the enemy can ready actions too, just have them throw stuff at the party.
>>
>>55263950
I have autism. I think.
>>
>>55263870
what
>>
>>55264003
I know that I meant Cantrip Progression as in
a 3 Warlock/3 Blood Hunter is considered a 4th level Warlock spell caster in regards to spell slots, spell slot levels, and Warlock Cantips known for the Warlock levels. The cantrips known part seems kinda weird as no other class does that also I'm curious as to why if its affecting cantrip progression of the Warlock levels why does it not also affect spell progression of the Warlock levels? That's neither here nor there, it just seems kinda odd.
>>
Christ after the Mystic and Artificer come out I hope they take a swing at bringing the shaman to 5ed.
>>
>>55264003
The power of your cantrips goes up according to character level, yes, but the Blood Hunter thing is worded so that the number of cantrips you know is also tied to your combined BH and Warlock levels.
>>
>>55262722
>>55262734
Borderlands tier references are something that should always be mocked.
>>
How do we fix grappling.
>>
>>55264096
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>55264082
Indiana Jones, you uncultured autistic pleb.
>>
>>55263870
>I think, therefore I am.
Congrats on your newfound autism anon.
>>
>>55264096
It doesn't do enough to hinder the target.
>>
>>55264112
Borderlands TIER, not Borderlands. As in, "hey remember THING!? Isn't that a good joke?"
>>
>>55264096
I'd rather not nerf it, I think it's fine the way it is
>>
>>55264140
It's a good reference, you know because Indiana Jones is actually good. Stay buttblasted and severely autistic, retard.
>>
>>55264146
>Nerf
It needs to be buffed. Interrupt spellcasting in some way, pins, etc.
>>
>>55264096
It should prevent wizards from using somatic components, it should prevent an enemy the same size or smaller than you from using any weapon thats not light (hand axe, dagger), it should provide the (restricted) condition and also prevent movement. There fixed.
>>
What are some good MCs that are more than just a dip? Like 5+ levels in each class?
Fighter/Barb, Rogue/Barb, Fighter/Rogue, EK/Wiz, and AT/Wiz all seem pretty good anywhere from roughly 5/15 to 15/5.
>>
>>55264073
No, here's what I want next: Dedicated waifu class.
>>
>>55264025
>"baiting" 16 INT enemy
>it had to engage in close quarters
>Venomfang does not want to give up such a promising lair, but if the characters reduce the dragon to half its hit points, it climbs to the top of the tower and flies off to fight another day.

a shit
>>
>>55264152
It's not a good reference because Indian Jones has nothing to do with D&D and is a poor fit, but they'll keep feeding us shit like this because idiots like you keep clapping.
>>
File: 1500941849189.jpg (162KB, 613x586px) Image search: [Google]
1500941849189.jpg
162KB, 613x586px
>>55264157
It works great as long as your build is done properly
>>
>>55264173
I'll admit, I threw them a bone. And didn't notice the INT until now. I just played it as "The fuckers baited me out and shot at me, I better show them a rough time"
>>
>>55264152
The fact that Indiana Jones is cool has nothing to do with the fact that you can't into reading comprehension, don't deflect.
>>
>>55264182
Are you a literal retard? Have you even watched the Indiana Jones movies or are you banging on the keyboard and dreadfully hoping something coherent and not something severely autistic is banged out?

How is the spirit of adventure and uncovering treasure and knowledge not in line with D&D, you literal retard.
>>
>>55264167
>Gold
You really can't go wrong here. These two just compliment each other so well.

>Sky blue
There are a lot of good class combinations here that can make for some solid builds.

>Blue
There is some clear synergy here, but not as much as Gold or Sky Blue. May take some optimization to ensure the multiclass adds to the build.

>Black
This is decent, but doesn't really make the class better at its core strengths or may be MAD

>Purple
You are forgoing too much in your core class, compared to what you can gain. Possible for some niche builds, but probably best avoided. Likely MAD.

>Red
The lack of synergy here is just offensive. It's MAD. I'd avoid it altogether.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?502248-Ultimate-Optimizer-s-Multiclassing-Guide
>>
>>55264096
Allow the Grappler feat's "pin" action baseline, but not grant restrained, both you and the target can't use hands. Now you can negate spellcasters and melee heavy hitters.
>>
Is Wot4E really that bad?
>>
>>55264182
Pulpy adventure is exactly the spirit of D&D, you severe autist.
>>
>>55264229
You're right, I hope they include Jurassic Park references too. Can't wait to clap when a sidebar says "Life finds a way" or some important NPC is ignored by the townspeople.
>>
>>55264231
speaking of combos, what gestalt 5e combos would work well?
>>
>>55264260
That would be cool too
>>
>>55264167
>>55264231
>Rogue 15/Ranger 5
>Fighting Style
>Spells
>Hunter's Prey (any of the 3 are great for you)
>Extra Attack
Best MC you can do, you can even put Expertise on Survival to be a better ranger than a Ranger 20.
>>
>>55264044
I have weird attachment issues idk.
>>
>>55264260
Jesus christ, you are literally severely autistic.
You're goddamn blathering, suffering from severe written diarrhoea and conflating your own shit with something that isn't. How is that at all similar to potentially having a whip or a hat, which are actually useful items and moreso in jungles.

But keep clapping, retard, never stop.
>>
>>55264299
They're in the same group of lazy "HEY GUYS REMEMBER THING!? LOOK IT'S THAT THING YOU KNOW?! I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING NEW OR ORIGINAL SO HERE'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW" pop culture references.
>>
I'm an idiot who cant come up with good magic items to give a 5th-7th level Warlock or Monk

What do you have for me /5eg/?
>>
>>55264248
yes.
>>
>>55264309
No, they're really not. Pulpy adventure is as much in the spirit of D&D as anything else. Holy shit, can you be less literally autistic? What did the poor caps lock do to you.
>>
>>55264319

What kind of warlock and monk?
>>
>>55264294
Rogue 15/ Fighter 5
>Fighting Style
>Battle Master Maneuvers (Riposte for a chance at 2 SA per round + Extra combative options)
>Action Surge
>Extra attack

I personally prefer the flashy combative rogue over the Ranger levels.
>>
>>55264319
Mug of everlasting grog
Has infinite booze, but it can only be used for drinking and none of it tastes very good. As a bonus, buy a cheap six-pack and bring it to the session and tell the player that he can only drink from the mug if he drinks some beer at the same time. Things will very quickly get out of control.
>>
>>55264330
>yes
How do we fix it?
>>
>>55264338
Yes they are. It's silly to think that an archeologist in D&D would need a whip and a "hat."
>>
>>55264358
Every elemental discipline costs 1 less ki point, to a minimum of 1, and most of them become bonus actions
>>
>>55264319
>warlock or monk
for monk give possibly bracers of defense if their AC isn't that great, or maybe magical tatoos on their hands that increase their Ki by an amount and give +1d4 'element' damage to melee strikes under certain circumstances (maybe 2/long rest), like a nerfed elemental weapon.
for warlock try to give them more spell slots because our warlock is the butt of every "I'm out of spells" joke that the group can muster, try a ring of spell storing or pearl of power or rod of pact keeper.

IMPORTANT: to make the items interesting try giving them minor features and flaws from the dmg.
>No one wants a +1 magic sword from the bin full of +1 magic swords.
>>
>>55264319
>Monk
Boots of Speed
GOTTA GO FAST

>Warlock
Rod of the Pact Keeper +1? Strong as fuck, though, never go +2 or +3 unless really late
GOTTA CAST'EM ALL
>>
>>55264231
>Fighter/Warlock
>gold

why though
>>
>>55264381
eldritch smite with pact weapon?
Idk, I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>55264367
Would it be too much to let the monk get two disciplines instead of one?
>>
>>55264367
>Every elemental discipline costs 1 less ki point, to a minimum of 1
How would you do disciplines like fangs of the fire snake?
>>
>>55264346
GoO and Shadow

>>55264379
I fucking hate the Rod of the Pact Keeper

>>55264376
That tattoo idea is kind of cool actually

>>55264356
sounds like the opposite of fun anon
>>
>>55264358
>>55264367
Obligatory homebrew
>>
What's the best take on a tempest cleric you've seen?
>>
>>55264423
Priestess of Umberlee with a piss fetish.
>>
>>55264392
That's good too

>>55264407
Remove the ki cost of the secondary effect and make it always have it
>>
>>55264365
You are reaching, making blatheringly idiotic statements and screeching.
Except for the fact a hat and whip are incredibly useful items, especially in jungle environments, especially because you're exploring ruins. How much of a literal retard are you if you think otherwise.
Did you seriously not think hats are a thing in D&D? How literally autistic and severely retarded are you?
>>
>>55264231
That chart/guide includes 1-2 level dips, though - what about good builds that go fairly deep into both classes, specifically?
>>
>>55264435
Give me five real life archeologists that regularly used whips.

You probably can't even name five real archeologists without Google anyway.
>>
>>55264430
>Remove the ki cost of the secondary effect
Do you mean the extra damage? I was thinking the other way around
>>
>>55264381
Fighter 2 dip for action surge, especially if you take fighter as your 1st level for armor prof
>>
>>55264469
To clarify, I'd make it so that you spend one ki point to get every effect of the discipline at the same time.
>>
>>55264381
Follow the link I posted
>A fighter who dips warlock gains some spells, cool invocations, and possibly a pact. The spells are helpful on a fighter without anything to concentrate on. Hex scales well with a fighter’s many attacks. Eldritch blast may or may not be as much damage as a ranged weapon, depending on how high the fighter can keep their cha. Devil’s Sight and darkness is always a popular option on martial builds, but comes with the cost of possibly hurting the rest of the party.
>>
>>55264423
Former galley slave dwarf who prayed for freedom, Umberlee wrecked the pirate ship he was on and in return tasked him to find a new, uncharted coast and claim it for her.
>>
File: 1409930746512.jpg (87KB, 619x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1409930746512.jpg
87KB, 619x1007px
Been working on a race since a few days ago. Gonna share stats I got so far if anyone's interested.

>+1 Strength, +1 Constitution
>Medium size
>Darkvision
>Intimidation proficiency
>Burst of Speed (Tabaxi 'feline agility')
>Powerful Build
>Superstitious: Add 1/2 Proficiency bonus to saves against magic

Too weak? Too strong? These guys are meant to be unholy fucking bruisers with some anti-magic defense. I've been trying to convert them over from an old homebrew race back in the 3.5 days, and I think this is the closest to playable I've got them so far.
>>
>>55264115
>I think, therefore I am.
What?
>>
>>55264510
Sounds bad and also strongly homosexual.
>>
>>55264465
Are you fucking retarded. You're playing a goddamn fantasy game, you severe retard.
Don't even pretend to be retarded, you are literally severely retarded.
>>
>>55264499
Still not seeing how it's gold.
>Hex scales well with a fighter's many attacks
Action surging maybe, but EB gets 4 attacks before a fighter does. You can get Hex and EB with Magic Initiate anyway.
>Spells are good for a fighter with nothing to concentrate on
It's no better than an EK or Ftr/Wiz with Blur, Haste, or Protection from Good and Evil.
>>
>>55264516
That's fair. I know what you like baby. ;3
>>
>>55264381
It's Warlock/Fighter that's gold.
From the guide:
>Bladelock
>Con save
>heavy armor
>1 level dip, 4 whenever you're done with warlock.
Not exactly 5+ levels MC as OP asked.
>>
>>55264520
If whips are so useful in jungle environments, why doesn't anyone in real life use them?
>>
>>55264540
Because we don't get slaves from jungles anymore
>>
Is it poor form to give important NPCs class levels? Am running a solo game for my DM and I've done this for her rival and a questgiver. I'm not going to play them as DMPCs (there was one encounter with the rival so far, there might be more, but they'll be few and far between), I just don't know how else to stat them out just in case.
>>
>>55264510
>burst of speed
>str bonus
>powerful build
>magic resistance

Pick either Speed and Str, Speed and MR, or Str and MR. He just does too much.
>>
>>55264540
The point of using whips was to hurt but not kill slaves, if you think of it.
>>
>>55264548
>>55264569
So they aren't something an archeologist would be using. Gotcha.
>>
>>55264423
I'm playing one that's multiclassed with storm sorc, if that counts.

Worshipped the god of storms their entire life, found the god granted them direct arcane power as well.
>>
How do you work out how to buff monsters or NPCs if you're playing off book for a party with one extra member more than is recommended?

I want to DM the Starter Set with my friends but there's gonna be 7 and I'm trying to figure out if I should adjust anything to account for the extra player.
>>
>>55264510
None of those features are bad in a vacuum, but all together they make something that's way too powerful. Pick a few and stick with it.
>>
Was this the greatest D&D story ever?
>>
>>55264620
Use Kobold Fight Club to figure out the intended difficulty of the fight and add new enemies as appropriate.
>>
If I cast invisibility on someone who is using Spiritual Guardians does the people taking damage from its area break invis?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
>>55264656
Whoops
>>
>>55264555
>>55264624
The burst of speed was meant to reflect their monumental power (don't skip leg day) but I see what you mean.

Would I need to replace the ability with something else, or just remove it?
>>
Besides issuing pardons, paying bounties, receiving tips and applications, filing civilian complaints, and selling surplus gear, what would the militia captain's office in a small city be able to do?
>>
>>55264660
yes. Doing nearly anything to an enemy breaks Invisibility.
>>
>>55264620
Use http://kobold.club/
For example, the first fight is 6 players against 4 goblins, it's a Medium encounter.
For 7 players, add another Goblin and it becomes Medium again.
The math is from some DMG rules.
>>
>>55264660
Nope, should be good.
>>
>>55264673
Run recruitment campaigns.
>>
>>55264660
Spirit Guardians isn't an attack, and Invisibility's text says nothing about keeping concentration (as opposed to casting a spell), so it's probably fine.
>>
>>55264684
>>55264659
Oh cool, that's really helpful, thanks anons.
>>
>>55264708
Oh shit that's true, good point.

It's a dangerous area so they would probably hold combat classes too. Nothing complex, but basic spear practice would go a long way to helping the laborers defend themselves.
>>
>>55264540
Can you even differentiate between fantasy and real life?
Why can't people find dragons in real life? Why are there no spell casters?

Do you even understand that movies and D&D aren't like real life, you blithering retard?
>>
>>55264656
>>55264667

It was pretty damn good, anon. I preferred it to the original, though I liked both very much. I think it handled epic levels as well as it could have, the characters were all memorable and fleshed out (NPCs as well as companions), and the possible endings of ending a souleating abomination threatening the fabric of existence or become a much more powerful one yourself are great; the latter especially so in light of the poor evil ending of the original game which was made non-cannon on top of that with the release of the expansion.
I give it a 9/10.
>>
>>55264739
Stop letting this guy bait you so hard, it's starting to get difficult to watch
>>
>>55264739
I'm not the one that brought up reality first. Maybe the whole "whips are useful in the jungle" argument is inherently flawed or something.
>>
>>55264750
Are you that guy? >>55264750
>>
>>55264766
No
>>
How's this sound for a magical item /5eg/

Mirror of Malipheros
Wondrous Item, Very Rare
>This polished steel mirror can not be tarnished, and any attempts to do so result in grime and wear being bounced away from its surface.

>Once per day, you may look into the mirror and speak the name of a person. When looking into the mirror for the next hour, you recieve a vision of that person looking back at you whenever they look directly at a reflective surface. That character makes a DC 20 Wisdom (Perception) check. On a success, the character spots your face hiding in the reflection and feels as though they are being watched.

>This item can not effect a creature if it is on a different plane than the user, and regains its ability every day at dawn.
>>
>>55264551
Can someone give me advice on this please?
>>
>>55264812
Stat them like any other monster or enemy, and add a power or ability that mimics the class features you want them to have.
>>
>>55264551
no, do whatever you want to stat out your npcs
>>
>>55264795
I like it, could lead to some really interesting or spooky shenanigans

>>55264551
>>55264812
It's generally not a good idea to build NPCs using PC rules. Player options were not balanced to be used against each other, and it's usually too much work anyway. It's ok if you do it for important characters or villains though.
>>
>>55264764
Do you even understand context or do you like continuing to look severely retarded?
I must be responding to bait because no one is literally and severely autistic as you are, you can use whips as a rope or ranged deterrant or intimidaton factor in case of hostile wildlife or people.
But the point of the reference was to a pulp adventure movie, you know what a movie is don't you? It's not real life. You're playing D&D, which is a game, it's not real life. Don't being so fucking delusional.
>>
>>55264551
I'd do it for important NPC's. The DMG rules on finding exp/CR seems to work fine for calculating player levels in my experience
>>
Thinking about playing a Druid/Sorcerer, and suppose I take my first Sorcerer point at Level 6 to be Druid 5/Sorc 1. Because of the multiclass spell slot table, I can immediately start with level 3 Sorcerer spells, correct?

>>55261555
I think tool proficiencies, and instruments as well, just indicate that you can use the thing. As I understand it, you would still roll for Performance but, since you're not proficient, without the proficiency (So just Charisma).
>>
>>55264839
>you can use whips as a rope or ranged deterrant or intimidaton factor in case of hostile wildlife or people

Rope or normal weapons are going to be superior here.

Instead of going through massive leaps of logic to justify a shitty reference, why don't you just admit that the reference is shit and move on? Are you an Indiana Jones fanboy or something?
>>
why are so many pointless arguments in these threads just babies crying "stop liking what I don't like" at the top of their lungs?
>>
>>55262028
I like this idea, and might use it in my upcoming game. What are some good limitations on it?

I imagine things like GWM wouldn't work, since the pet dosen't actually use weapons (even if you count it's natural weapons as weapons, none of them would meet the GWM requirements)
>>
>>55264671
Bumpin b4 bed
>>
What's the difference between grappled and restrained?
>>
>>55264551
Give them some class features, but not class levels.
Check the Assassin/Spy on the Monster's Manual, for example.
>>
Rate all the Non-UA monk paths from 1-10 with 10 being highest. Thinking of making a grung monk for ToA
>>
>>55264883
It's half bait and half legitimate autism
>>
>>55262255
They only won because the Paladin was able to deal about a quarter of it's HP every turn he got. Most of the other party was pretty ineffective because the Bodak resists basically everything besides magic weapons and radiant.
It was a party of five: Ancients Paladin, Wild Sorcerer, (I forgot) Wizard, Theif Rogue, and Battlemaster Fighter. The paladin did almost all the work in the fight, and the amount of damage this thing put out was ridiculous.
66% of all damage to the Bodak was from teh Paladin.
>>
File: Read Nigga Read.jpg (320KB, 500x572px)
Read Nigga Read.jpg
320KB, 500x572px
>>55264901
Appendix A
>>
>>55264851
You realize you don't use the whip as your main weapon don't you, and you use still carry rope. But you can, try not to think of everything autistically.
Do you even understand anything or are you content in your completely severe autism?

Instead of going through massive leaps of logic to justify whatever the fuck gibberish you've been headbutting the keyboard for, why don't you don't admit that you've been literally autistic. Are you a full retard or something?
>>
>>55264152
What order should I watch the movies in? I haven't even touched the series and desperately need to blow off some steam with something fun.
>>
File: bye.jpg (13KB, 250x126px)
bye.jpg
13KB, 250x126px
>>55264931
It's a shit reference dude. Anyway, tired of seeing you chimp out.
>>
>>55264667
Definitely up there, also one of the best sequels of all time (I thought NWN1 campaign sucked, NWN2 campaign mostly sucked as well).
>>
>>55264959
In the order they were created
>>
>>55264929
>the restrained have disadvantage on dex throws and attacks have advantage on them
>this doesn't apply to grappling
Shit, my group have been handling grapples wrong for years.
>>
>>55264962
Learn to have actually good taste. Learn that movies and D&D aren't actually real life. Learn to not be a little bitch and stop throwing bitch fits, you severely autistic retard.
>>
>>55264381
Action Surging EB.
>>
Is there any DDAL06 adventures on Rem? Can't seem to find them if they are
>>
Swashbuckler with a net, yay or nay?
>>
>>55264968
This, skip 4 obviously though.
>>
>>55264073
Couldn't you reflavor a druid or cleric?

Granted, I don't know what the class mechanics actually were, so I could be missing something.
>>
>>55264959
The order the movies have been created in, bro.
But subjectively the third movie is the best, followed by the first and second. You could give the fourth a go if you like.
Enjoy!
>>
>>55263870
get a hold of yourself
>>
>>55264510
>>55264671

Why not give it the Orc version, where you can basically dash as a bonus(?) but only towards an opponent. Aggressive I think it's called.
>>
>>55265076
I hadn't thought of that. It fits.
>>
File: 1251273024073.jpg (545KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1251273024073.jpg
545KB, 1600x1200px
>>55264926

PALADINGS STRONK

MONSTERS AND UNDEAD GET OUT
>>
>>55264231
>Paladin to bard is sky blue
>Bard to paladin is gold
Nani?
>>
>>55265030
3 > 1 >> 4 >>> 2
>>
>>55264828
>>55264835
>>55264845
>>55264916

Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll try to keep it reserved for the rival and the main villain.
>>
>>55264926
Well, that's exactly what a Paladin is good at. Single-target damage, specially against undead.
>>
>>55264965
NWN2 was so strange, I don't know why Obsidian thought the best use of their talent was to write boilerplate Bioware fantasy.
>>
>>55264987
Not that guy but dude, you need to add a bit of creativity to your insults. Pretty much all your replies have the words literal, autist, retard, and severe. Variety is the spice of life.

Also please don't get baited by that plebeian, he's objectively wrong and of low social standing.
>>
>>55265144
>Paladin to Bard
A paladin who dips bard gains some skills, jack of all trades, and full casting slots based on cha. Jack of all trades can be a good boost to a character that typically won’t have a high initiative. The spells are the real gravy here. Smite scaling gets much more viable when attached to a full caster. Boosting cha would add both to all saving throws and spell save DC.
>Bard to Paladin
A bard who dips just two levels of paladin gets a fantastic boost to his melee damage output potential via smite. Taking Paladin first for a heavy armor str build reduces any MADness of the MC and helps make it a solid front liner. Valor bards would be likely best served stopping at paladin 2, while lore bards (who want to be like valor bards) should take this as far as paladin 6 for extra attack and cha to saves. Smite with any cha based full caster is a recipe for gold, and bard is no different.

Bard to Paladin is very slightly better, but they really should both be gold.
>>
>>55265219
>Expecting anything else
>From 4chan
Come on man it's all people can do any more
>>
>>55265198
Yeah it was great for the paladin, pretty miserable for everyone else. He tore through it with his greatsword while everyone else was dying or plinking it for 4 damage.
I can't really recommend this monster too well unless the party has magic weapons.
>>
>>55265056
i did but how long will it last?
>>
>>55265231
That's what I'd figure, depending on the way you built and played they could easily be power houses with either one you start with.
>>
new thread when
>>
>>55265304
When your mother becomes a classy lady.
>>
>>55265304
We're still on page 4 dude, wait like 3 hours
>>
>>55265319
My mother is dead anon
>>
>>55265327
Then I am sorry for your loss.
>>
>>55265327
Yeah and mine's a whore, we've all got problems anon
>>
>>55265219
Thanks heaps bro, will also try to not act like a little shit unlike that autistic uncultured pleb.
>>
File: getwelllionfinal.jpg (179KB, 892x1600px) Image search: [Google]
getwelllionfinal.jpg
179KB, 892x1600px
>>55265327
>>
>>55265357
>tfw adopted
>tfw pretty sure I was an accidental bastard child of a prostitute
>>
>>55265430
You know nothing, anon.
>>
>>55265430
Shit happens man.
But at least you've got a more interesting backstory than me.
>>
>>55261555
Instruments, like Thieves' Tools and similar, use their own proficiency when you play them. If you're proficient in the instrument you can play it.

Performance is oration, poetry, singing, and so on. Vocal performance, and possibly dancing depending.
>>
What is the greatest performing build possible at level 5?
>>
>>55265004
pls respond
>>
>>55265478
>greatest performing
Bard
>>
>>55261555
Tool profs don't use skill checks.
Charisma + PB.
Remember: You can play instruments, use thieves tools, and other tools without profificiency in it, but you won't add your PB, obviously.
>>
>>55265468
Performance can be literally anything that falls under such category.
You can use performance for instruments if your DM allows it. Some musicians are good at making a show of it, others possess raw technical skill.
Performance can even be acting as if you're a different person. Pretending as though you're a noble at a ball, even though you're an assassin born in the gutter requires more of an act than the ability to simply lie. Of course, you could roll both for different purposes in this scenario.
>pretending to be a noble, roll performance
>someone asks you where you hail from, roll deception
The second could perhaps be to cover up a failed performance or be what triggers the question in the first place.
>>
>>55265542
Once had players roll performance when they decided to "weekend at bernie's" a corpse to fool some bad guys.

It was great.
>>
>>55265552
Some other players and I tried to do that during a prison bust gone wrong.

It wasn't great.
>>
>>55265560
Well for the players in my group it wasn't so great either.
As the DM, it was great.
>>
I would LOVE if someone would update the Pantheons section of 5eTools to include ALL the pantheons and their deities.
>>
>>55262472
I still want an archetype for the Druid (or another class taking on some Druid-y features) that brings back the Master of Many Forms in some capacity.

Having it work by expanding Wildshape to Humanoids right away, then adding further appropriate types as levels increase (possibly under one ability header?) is a decent way to do it. Bonus points if those forms somehow apply to spell-based shifts like Shapechange too.
Then after that you can add some ways to flex your shifting, like swapping natural weapons or elemental damage types when you shift (at some cost to keep it balanced, spell slots maybe, since diminishing spellcasting seems a decent way to dynamically reduce a full caster's power in exchange for other abilities.)

Another potential option is to add it instead as a Rogue archetype that gives a Humanoids-only Wildshape that then expands to other types as you level, and the natural weapon/elemental substitution thing could be altered to be a thing that lets you alter one (and only one) of a set bunch of monster statblock features when you take on a new shape.

Well, I guess I'll add it to the "things I will definitely homebrew and sell on DM's Guild some day" list.
Anyone got a link that'll teach me how to into PDF creation?
>>
>>55265667
>Anyone got a link that'll teach me how to into PDF creation?
I don't have it, but why not just use the homebrewery?
>>
Not even meme-ing. How would you feel about a player as a beast master ranger using a brave as fuck chicken as their animal companion?
>>
>>55263678
There's no proper answer to this, because Mercer is bad at balance and doesn't know how to rule corner cases reasonably.
>>
>>55262887
>>55262946
Savage attacks isn't a re-roll, it's straight-up additional damage.
Meaning that a crit with a 1d12 deals 3 more damage on average than a 2d6.
Still, at a 5% chance, it's not worth.
>>55262906
So yes, unless you go Half-Orc Champion Fighter - 3, it's better to go 2d6.
>>
>>55265747

Specifically state that the chicken is
>Larger then normal
>aggressive and well trained
>wearing armor and metal talons/beak guards

Even then, it will mostly be thought of as a meme but I could see a legit battle cock being a serious threat.
>>
New thread
>>55265802
>>55265802
>>55265802
>>55265802
>>55265802
>>
>>55265747
I'd be down, especially if they're folk hero background.
>>
>>55264231
>Bard/Monk is red
WHY DO YOU HATE FUN?
>>
>>55265786
I like the sound of battle cock.
>>
>>55264260
Dude
You do realize that there's a classic D&D adventure where the party goes through a portal and finds themselves in L.A. in a movie studio, right?
Because a Wizard was using magic to... make movies... for fun...

Wow it sounds really dumb when I try to explain it like that.
Anyway fun things are fun stop being such a bitch.
>>
File: skinwalkers.jpg (60KB, 600x600px)
skinwalkers.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>55262472
>>55265667

For a start you could combine the Mystic's Bestial Form discipline with wildshape to give you a sense of where you should be going with it, since partial transformations is what the discipline does.

It's a Skinwalker class I guess?
>>
>>55262802
If you attack 20 times, rolling one crit, your average damage total for a 2d6 weapon w/ SA is 150.5, while with a 1d12 it's 143.
And with champion fighter (2 crits amoung the 20 attacks), that changes to 161 for a 2d6 weapon w/ SA, and 156 with a 1d12 weapon.

It's always worse, sadly.
>>
>>55265747
Only if the player agrees to be a kid and yells "hiya!" everytime he attacks but never speaks otherwise.
>>
>>55264884
Late reply, but my DM is restricting it to feats with +1 to a stat that the animal could justifiably learn. Just take it case by case or make a straight up banlist of caster feats and weapon feats
>>
>>55261312
You said "loose guideline". There's a big difference. A guideline in itself is just a system of instructions. Without the word "loose" it should actually mean quite the opposite.
>>
File: Book tiers.jpg (1MB, 1623x2886px) Image search: [Google]
Book tiers.jpg
1MB, 1623x2886px
>>55262480
Adding yuan-ti, an element of a much better setting, is not enough to save one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
File: 1492863580810.gif (967KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1492863580810.gif
967KB, 250x188px
>>55266872
Now there's a post I didn't expect to see on this board.
You deserve an award.
>>
>>55266872
Great Gatsby wasn't that good.
>>
Has anyone been apart of a RP group that had ERP in it?

If so, what was that experience like?
>>
File: ring of death.jpg (26KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
ring of death.jpg
26KB, 500x613px
Ya gotta help me 5e, I have given this ring to one of my PC's as part of their questline qnd I bqsed it on q Ring of Death magical unique item I read about, but now, for the life of me I can't find the info again... it had to do womething with that it was the ring of death itself and the wearer is always drawn to death, magical stuff happens when the ring gets blood on them and every day while wearing the ring there is a chance that death appears to claim his rightful dues. Anyone know what I am talking about?
>>
File: 1468288071728.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1468288071728.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>55266872
>Gatsby god tier
>1984 rated higher than BNW
>Wuthering Heights shit tier

absolute fucking pleb confirmed
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.