[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cape Setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Well lets mix together Steelheart, Worm and a dose of our ideas.

Super Powers suddenly manifest in 0.3-0.5% of the population (I am open to change that number). The powers are diverse and the power level ranges from street to epic.

In some places the state totally collapses and you essentially have super villains that rule oder their fiefdoms as tyrannic rulers. Thats not the Norm though. In most areas the state prevails and is able to co-opt heroes.

The Powers manifest spontaneously and with no clear pattern, so a mental asylum where the inmates suddenly gain powers is entirely possible and is going to plounge a region into Anarchy....

Epics can rise their power level or even gain whole new powers when they explore their powers further.

The game I would do starts immediately after the powers manifest in a city where the state Authority collapses and where turf wars break out.

The players can be heroes or villains and everything in between.

Ideas:

-A stepford wive type woman that gains extremly strong psychic powers. She desperately tries to pretend everything is normal in her corner of the city and even has her weekly meeting of the tennis Club. If another Gang attacks her district her "friends" turn into mind control drones that attack the enemies with suicide attacks...

-A white Power Gang that ruthlessly and efficiently carves out an Empire and attracts other supers... (Yeah Empire 88 actually was cool)
>>
>>55260537
>Well lets mix together Steelheart, Worm and a dose of our ideas.

This can only start bad and end worse.
>>
>>55260613

>Its another Episode of shitposting in a thread whose premise I hate
>>
>>55260761

>It's another shit thread started by a retard
>>
>>55260537
No.
>>
>>55260925
What the fuck is your problem?

I don't come into the hundred 40k or DnD threads and start sperging there. You don't like the idea? Fine then continue jerking off?

What kind of frustrated faggot are you?

>muh you have badwrong ideas so I have to shitpost
>>
OP, get over yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.