[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40k Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: STEHL REHN.jpg (31KB, 449x289px) Image search: [Google]
STEHL REHN.jpg
31KB, 449x289px
Ok /tg/ here me out, a 40k anime, but of the game. As in like Yugioh or that one thread talking about MtG as an anime.

Maybe it could involve some of the things from Tinyhammer, as in some of the models becoming alive. Perhaps models that have fully assembled and painted (well enough) become animate and become "attached" to their owner.

Main character would probably play Space Marines. I might even go so far as to say specifically Ultramarines.

That short nerdy kid that has bouts of courage and strength would play Guard.

Main girl would play Sisters/Agents.

The character that is aggressive but not too bright and introduced as a bad guy one day but the main characters beat and then joins the party would play Orks.

The head bad guy probably plays Tzeentch demons.

The senpai character would play Grey Knights.

What else is there?
>>
File: 1504670446077.png (473KB, 515x364px) Image search: [Google]
1504670446077.png
473KB, 515x364px
No.
>>
Would be boring as hell unless it's actual Yu-Gi-Oh with people being banished to the warp for losing
>>
>>55260468
But of course.
>>
The problem is that the game sucks. Sucks hard.

The only charisma it ever had was as a joke, a contrast to the snuffy and uptight war games that preceded it, but now that it's lost any sense of humor and has become a joke of itself, it's now just a dull, expensive game that only survives due to fanatical brand loyalty from people who will never have anything to spend money on except for 40k.
>>
keep GW out of the one country with a vibrant homebrew sculpting scene where they don't have the lawyers to shitstomp everyone who resincasts their own marines, please.
>>
>>55260364
Hell no. I want an actual anime of the horus heresy. Why not? Adult themes, horror, blood and countless casualties arent strangers to the anime genre anyway.
>>
>>55260768
As long they give the traitors better reasons to rebel than "daddy did not love me" I would be fine.
>>
>>55260524
>muh 7th ed
>muh war muh hordes
>>
>>55262471
What exactly would you want different?

Only a couple of the traitors were driven by Daddy issues. Magnus and Lorgar had ideological reasons, and Angron and Curze were already too dangerous to be controlled before the heresy even started. And besides, because all of the Primarchs/Legions were family it makes sense that its personal animosity between primarchs that fueled a lot of the conflict.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.