[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1725: TYPE-Jumpchan Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 623
Thread images: 90

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55239632
>>
What is the best spaceship in the chain in terms of speed?
>>
>>55248390
>>55248402
>>55248457
As someone who's never played kingdom hearts, what're y'all talkin' 'bout?
>>
>>55248561
Planet Express from Futurama, I believe.
>>
File: napstablook and frisk.gif (124KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
napstablook and frisk.gif
124KB, 500x370px
Boss Monster or Fallen Human?
>>
>>55248561
Well, teraport drives from Schlock Mercenary are pretty damn fast and far-ranging. They need an extra boost of energy to go trans-galactic, something about the how huge masses warp space making it easier to travel within a galaxy than between them. But given enough energy, they're instantaneous. Teraports can travel any distance they're able to travel in about a microsecond. The only reason travel times are still a thing in the Schlock Mercenary universe is because all the major powers have put up anti-teraport fields a couple light-hours in radius around all of their major habitats. No one wants teraport missiles warping in on top of them, so they force all traffic to have to take the long way. Well, almost all traffic, you can have anti-anti-teraport fields that allow very small spaces (like the size of a small room, at most) to ignore the denial fields, make for rapid entrance or egress of high-priority personnel or materiel. It's also possible to punch directly through the denial fields if you've got enough energy, so combine this with some really high-power reactors and not even those will limit your travel. Best of all, teraport engines are small and energy-efficient. You could probably wear one as personal equipment if you wanted to.
>>
>>55248597
Boss Monster, boss monsters are fucking awesome. The heck is a fallen human?
>>
>>55248568
They weren't talking about Kingdom Hearts per se, more just people's alignment with the good guys or bad guys in general, and people were going "As if there's anything good here"
>>
>>55248597
Well, my current chain is all about ice, and not fire, so I guess fallen human?
>>
>>55248596
I feel like things that travel at the speed of comedy are cheating. The Planet Express's speed is wildly variable, depending on the joke they're doing.
>>
File: 1303655371233.jpg (58KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
1303655371233.jpg
58KB, 542x800px
Has anyone jumped Lone Wolf?
If so, please post builds.
>>
Jumpers, what do you consider an underrated jump? One that mostly gets passed up for others, but you still enjoy,
>>
>>55248672
I thought since they made such a big deal out of it and even emphasized the ship's speed in some episodes, it's when it's going slower that they're adjusting the speed for a gag/plot.
>>
Hey /jc/, is there any jump you've taken where you almost wish you could have shown up sooner in the plot, if you were interacting with it?
>>
File: art.jpg (97KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
97KB, 650x650px
>>55248709
Most of them, it feels.
>>
>>55248672
Eh, I wouldn't really say it's any more variable than the high speeds of most shows, honestly. It's very rare for any fictional show, whether it be a sci fi tv show or a shounen manga, to accurately and consistently display speed as it should be for characters. At least once you get to speeds beyond what are achievable in the modern day. The planet express, even discounting the universe end episode, still travels thousands of light years or between galaxies on a fairly regular basis at pretty high speeds.
>>
>>55248708
I am not on my PC right now, but lone wolf is an early always for me because of Universal Canon.
>>
>>55248715
I've homeruled starting earlier in Naruto before. It was late enough in the chain that I didn't really feel like representing myself as a new guy by the time the plot rolled around. Had some fun being a Jonin Sensei, establishing myself as a legend, etc.
>>
>>55248715
Gundam SEED. I really want to start at the beginning of the Cosmic Era and make sure that Atlantic Federation never goes all cuckoo bananas embracing Blue Cosmos. Letting that band of fanatics take power leads to all the actual problems a nation-state might have with ZAFT to get drowned out by the crazy racism. So even though ZAFT absolutely should not exist, the fact that the main faction calling for their dissolution are genocidal maniacs means that everyone else gets weirdly conciliatory to ZAFT in an attempt to keep from looking bad.
>>
>>55248711
Yeah, but there are enough times when they're going slower than their supposed maximum that it moves past "just this once, for the gag" and turns into there being no defined speed.

>>55248729
This is true, but at least with most mishandling of the speed of a ship (or person, or monster, or whatever) it can be assumed to be an issue of the author making a mistake. Futurama is a comedy show, the contradictions are likely intentional, because the Planet Express having a defined speed is less important to the writers than the crew getting into weird situations.
>>
>>55248597
Fallen Human.

1.For the Friendship perks.

2.Because I want to be a (somewhat) special snowflake.

3. For that delicious, delicious, Super powerful soul.
>>
>>55248729
Can't Gil planet-busting with Ea? Why is it exactly that you think EX tops out at a nuke equivalent?
>>
File: Adorable IF!.jpg (238KB, 480x950px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable IF!.jpg
238KB, 480x950px
>>55247665
>What happens to the lasers of Mekara Beam?

Um. Whatever you want, I guess? I don't see any reason not to keep it, the game doesn't treat them as anything other than a particularly odd attack/healing ability. (The healing ability, btw, is when your eyes vomit health potion onto people. Yes. That's a thing that can happen during the 50% of the time that the laser fails to go off. It's hilarious.)
>>
>>55248812
Eh, true. Even if we stick with just the regularly shown feats though, we're still looking at upper hundreds of thousands to millions of times beyond the speed of light. Hardly as impressive but still pretty hefty.
>>
File: longboi.jpg (238KB, 900x1173px) Image search: [Google]
longboi.jpg
238KB, 900x1173px
>>55248597
Dog
>>
>>55248561
Starfury travels at the speed of plot. Get the genre switch perk from Cowadooty One Year WarIW, switch genre to "Wagon Train IN SPACE", travel for the time between episodes.
>>
>>55248872

Ehh, for a supposed Anti-World Noble Phantasm Gil never uses it to actually destroy the world. It seems to be more of an Anti-Reality Marble then anything.
>>
>>55248872
He can't planet bust with Ea and has never been shown doing so or anything like such. I've based my view on what EX's can do on what they've been shown to do in the main series of FSN, Zero, Prototype and other Fuyuki grail system series. Before you bring up anything from GO, I've already said in the past that it's fine to adjust the raw biggatons up for things in GO because NPs and stats do give more, just as long as you can back it up with evidence.
>>
>>55248901
That's because World really is referring to the reality marble of the world. Planet and World refer to different things, Planet being the big giant rocks in space and World referring to reality on that planet. Anti-World means Anti-Reality Marble.
>>
>>55248910
Isn't it objectively a bad idea to waste your SP in a non-GO jump, then?
>>
>>55248910
He killed a fucking Reality Marble in Zero.
>>
>>55248872
No. It's not "anti-world" in the sense that it could destroy the world, but in the sense that it works against the principles of the world. Ea reveals the truth of reality that the jealous god Gaia hides from humanity, peeling back the false world she's created and letting the natural order of the universe eat away at her lies. It's a beautiful and holy weapon, and the fact that a mongrel like Gilgamesh has ownership of it and is wasting its potential is a great tragedy of the setting.
>>
>>55248944
Not really. The only thing that's different is basically the biggatons, hax based effects remain the same. The Grand/Beast scenarios, where the actually stronger stuff are, is going to be open for taking even if you'e been a Servant before. So all that really changes by being a Servant in GO is if you take big explodey effects which is both a bit of a waste because they still don't get that great outside of Grand stuff and also less good because all the guys you're fighting against are scaled up as well.
>>
>>55248944
Well yes, but that's literally interjump balance.

Also just want to point out-Karna solos two whole teams of Servants, including Gil, in Extella with his primary attack NP being nuke level
>>
>>55248960
Reality Marble =/= Planet, dumbo.
>>
>>55248960
Yes, that's a Reality Marble. Not a Planet. Much like the computer/phone you are currently typing on is not actually a duck.
>>
File: duck phone.jpg (15KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
duck phone.jpg
15KB, 522x522px
>>55248988
>Much like the computer/phone you are currently typing on is not actually a duck.
Or is it?!
>>
>>55248967
>t. Arturia
>>
>>55249016
I've been outwitted by a truly devious opponent, it seems.
>>
>>55248988
>>55248987
That's like saying a solar system-buster isn't a planet-buster. One is within the other and thus destroyed by the destruction of the greater whole.
>>
>>55249032
No one expects duckphone!
>>
>>55248729
We don't want nor need GT. Save it.
>>
>>55249040
Why exactly do you think a Reality Marble being destroyed is equivalent to destroying an entire Planet?
>>
>>55248561
It's either the planet express or the ship from GLTAS, which goes something like a billion light years a second, and may be able to cross the universe faster than the planet express. Unfortunately Futurama puts no measurements on top capacity. It's often referred to that they took a day trip to the edge of the universe, and from there assume the speed taken to do so in a few hours is an appropriate guess, but the GLTAS ship should be able to do the same trip faster.

This of course ignores ships that can teleport, travel through portals, or mess with time in some way to get there faster.
>>
>>55248988
I think that comparing a realty marble to the world is more like comparing a bad phone to a high end computer. So in this metaphor Gil's Ea is like a virus that a phone has no defense against but a high end computer has software protection built in it.

Similar things but are in entirely different weight classes.

also I just wrote an explanation in Nasu speak, just kill me now.
>>
>>55249050
You might not want or need it anon, but you deserve it. Getting close to being done, items just got finished so it's just drawbacks and intro stuff left.
>>
File: Thank you.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>55249068
Thank you for all the hard work Val.
>>
>>55249068
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
>>
>>55249064
While that analogy is good for RMs vs World, the comparison here was RM vs a Planet. Two totally different things. It's like comparing a Anti Air Missile to an Aardvark. They're both things, sure, but there's really no comparison to be made because there's no real relevance between them.
>>
>>55248597
Didn't Gaunlet do both somehow? I remember that being a thing.
>>
>>55249040
Did you forget about the fact that Reality Marbles are constantly being suppressed by the world and take great effort to maintain? He temporarily disrupted an impermanent construct.
>>
File: The Show Is About To Begin.jpg (86KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
The Show Is About To Begin.jpg
86KB, 600x563px
>>55249068
SOON
>>
File: jeanne alter lily peek.png (60KB, 122x262px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne alter lily peek.png
60KB, 122x262px
I don't want to jinx it but Wadanohara should be released this week. I just need a 100 CP item for the Red Sea and I've already done that ring Sal gives to Wadanohara as an item, plus fluffing and balancing everything.
>>
>>55249099
Huh... yeah he did. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49939492/#49941627
Following the full conversation it didn't really do anything for him besides get him fire magic and do a neat little gimmick bit.
>>
File: Was it rape.jpg (102KB, 592x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Was it rape.jpg
102KB, 592x1412px
Anons, what companions did you pick up in Dark Souls?
>>
So if Quirks are born from biology like the X-Gene, how do you think the ones available in the current MHA jump are capable of Evolving, especially if exposed to something like Karma Chameleon from GUNNM?
>>
>>55249094
Yo Val, how would Lovely Garden affect a freeform system like Firebending (assuming for a moment that it counted as "magic") where the practitioners don't exactly perform "spells"? Would it affect specific uses, the whole thing, or would it be inapplicable to such systems?
>>
With Observer from Blazblue: when it says that you must be observing yourself at all times, does that mean you just need to have some sense of yourself at all times, or what?
>>
>>55249184
All of them! Because I killed them and took their souls.
>>
>>55249102
The World is just Gaia's Reality Marble. It's one big RM smushing the smaller ones. Sorta like bubbles.
>>
>>55249145
Maybe the 100cp item could be the outfits of the Red Sea invaders, like Old, Sal, and Mikotsu? Or perhaps the little eye covering she had?
>>
>>55249204
Um. I'd say it'd probably try and organise it into spells and work on specific uses? Like, fireball style techniques, flamethrower style stuff, lightning attacks. Wouldn't actually make them spells, just gather different sorts of uses under categories that it'd then work as normal on.
>>
>>55249213
Basically the former. If you lose track of your sense of self is when you start being in danger.
>>
>>55249204
Eh, they've got specific forms and katas and moves. I imagine that's close enough it can work with them.
>>
File: Excaliburst.gif (7MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Excaliburst.gif
7MB, 400x225px
So how do other jumpers deal with there being multiples of their waifu? Like for example if you really liked Arturia, grabbed her in Zero then went to Stay Night and did not take the continuity drawback would you grab her there again or just leave her be?
>>
>>55249348
Nah, I'd leave that Saber be, at least romantically. I have my Arturia, I don't need another.
>>
>>55249348
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
>>
So regarding the Bakugou discussion last thread...

He warped enough for the Metaverse App?
>>
>>55249348
Dunno, the only multiples of my waifu I get is from her own ability to duplicate herself.
>>
>>55249380
Doubt it. He's a jerk but he's not a monster or insane. He's a good person deep down, just needs time to mature from being a bully, which we've already seen get well underway.
>>
>>55249380
Mmmmm his Shadow might show up in Mementos? Much sicker people than Bakugou have shown up their.
>>
>>55249348
It's never come up. My waifu is a nice AI lady that I picked up in Space Station 13, completely OC. And admittedly, she does share a given name with a character in another jump. But she's so obviously different from SHODAN that there's no confusion. Same name, but different face, voice, and personality. She mostly goes by nicknames, too. So it hasn't been a problem.
>>
>>55249380
Not enough for a Palace, but he'd probably show up in Mementos.
>>
File: HIBIKI HIBIKI.jpg (91KB, 485x355px) Image search: [Google]
HIBIKI HIBIKI.jpg
91KB, 485x355px
>>55249380
Please just talk to people
>>
>>55249348
I love my version of the character. But I always feel at least a platonic affection for them so I always try to help them out in some way.
>>
>>55249380

Nah, he's a low level jerk
>>
>>55249380
>the Metaverse App?
What's that?
>>
>>55249411
>implying Hibiki doesn't punch her way through problems
>>
>>55249385
speaking of which...

Jumpers who have multiple versions of waifus, how do they get along with themselves?
I hope to have this problem if Touhou PC-98 ever comes out
>>
>>55249411
This, what's with the thread always prefering mind control or physical violence on situations that can be easily solved through talking? are ya a bunch of autists?
>>
>>55249454
At least she tried talking first, the fisting came later
>>
>>55249458
Yes.
>>
on whom is the soundgarden quirk in BNHA based on?
>>
File: phrasing.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
phrasing.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>55249473
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>55249458
do you really have to ask
>>
File: A determination to fist.png (205KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
A determination to fist.png
205KB, 720x384px
>>55249489
Look its part of the subtitle for one season!
>>
>>55249452
The Metaverse Explorer App is from Persona 5. It's a phone app that lets you enter the Metaverse, also known as the Cognitive Realm, also known as Mementos. It's the current incarnation of the collective unconscious as of P5, it seems to change shape every couple of years in the Persona universe. It's a big maze resembling subway tunnels. Shadows form in there corresponding to peoples' various neuroses and emotional problems. Kill the Shadows, and while the hosts aren't freed of their problems they do gain the ability to move past them. Particularly fucked-up people create their own little demi-planes in the Metaverse, the Palaces, that spawn much stronger Shadows, draw in Shadows from outside to serve as guards, and require some sort of symbolic treasure representing what's wrong with them to be stolen before their problems can be addressed.
>>
>>55249458
Surprisingly despite the subject of this threads this is not even the most autistic thread on /tg/.
>>
>>55249348
Its canon, so there's that I suppose.
>>
>>55249458
The fact that you even have to ask genuinely saddens me.
>>
>>55249508
Man, Biki looks badass in that logo.
I still haven't watched season 3, does she ever get her berserk form back? I like berserk forms.
>>
>>55249529
If i remember right, the berserk form turns into a power-up mode for all the Symphogeah users.
>>
File: Zenbu Ignite.jpg (128KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Ignite.jpg
128KB, 800x1131px
>>55249529
>Havent watched Season 3
Oh its the rough season I'm just gonna put that out there, AXZ is less rough but yeah
Not really but kinda i guess?
>>
File: The Mei awakens.gif (3MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
The Mei awakens.gif
3MB, 500x209px
>>55249458
With enough diplomacy, eloquence and charisma perks, talking may well be mind control.
>>
>>55249458
This right here >>55249587 as well as appearance perks make even casual conversation effectively a supernatural mental influence. In my Jumper's case, she also has to avoid using any imperatives (Malfeas Charm: Crowned with Fury) or it will definitely be supernatural mental influence.
>>
>>55249478
question self bump >>55249478
>>
>>55249458
If it could be easily solved with talking it'll be easier to solve it with violence and brainfucks
>>
>>55249694
It's been 20 minutes man, you're going to need to be a lot more patient.
>>
>>55249712
i know thanks, but if i'm not bringing it up again, the question will be lost in the thread (i mean it's not that important; just wanted to know)
>>
>>55249587
Any form of interaction is basically manipulation.
>>
>>55249234
K thanks.

>>55249263
Eh, I wouldn't really consider those spells under most circumstances. Like, it's not the typical system where you input a command or pattern of energy to get a desired result. It's just people classifying an expression of a single ability. Like, I don't think the system is nuanced enough that there'd be significant differences from a flamethrower technique used by one tribe and one invented by another across the ocean who had previously never made contact. Just different methods of achieving efficiency.
>>
>Specializations in Naruto let you take any one A-rank jutsu at the start
>Konan's SIX HUNDRED BILLION EXPLODING TAGS is A-rank
Best idea or best idea?
>>
>>55249587
Yeah, but no matter how convincing someone is, it's still theoretically possible for a stubborn enough person to just... not listen to you. Mind control removes that potential. Now, if you had perks to allow you to cut through that sort of thing, then yeah, it can probably be considered mind control.
>>
>>55249458
Me no like talk
Talking boring! Fist exiting! Me punch to convey power! Superiority! Me strong! Me think social perks are mind control because me edgy

>>55249749
Manipulation is technically mind control, so don't talk to anyone ever or else you're mind controlling them /s
>>
>>55249842
>so don't talk to anyone ever or else you're mind controlling them
Even worse:
They're mind controlling you.
>>
>>55249808
Wait, I thought that the six hundred billion exploding tags was prep time and the jutsu was to activate all of them in a way so that they outlasted Obito's Kamui time limit?
>>
>>55249808
Also, is there a good list of who's considered S-class? The wiki list is pretty much just "Akatsuki and Mirrorverse Naruto".
>>
>>55249873
Much like Tenten's twin rising dragons is a technique, but she still need to prepare the scrolls and seal the weapons in them before she can use the technique.
>>
>>55249808
>Specializations in Naruto let you take any one A-rank jutsu at the start
what where does it say that?
Did i miss an update?
>>
>>55249914
"You will start out knowing...one dangerous, forbidden, and powerful technique...may be of up to A rank"

Skipping the bits related to the lesser techniques you start with.
>>
>>55249880
Depends on what point in the series we're talking about here, but here's the basic list:
>All the Kage
>Mid-Endgame Kakashi, though he goes back to A-rank after he loses the Sharingan
>All of Akatsuki
>Pein Arc and afterwards Naruto
>Post-Orochimaru and on Sasuke
>Jiraya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru
>Post-Orochimaru Fusion Kabuto
>Gai
>Most of the Tailed Beast Hosts, including Naruto and Gaara after the Time Skip and some training

That's about all I can think of right now. There are probably others, though.
>>
Do we have any limit breaker perks that give you a growth rate faster than logarithmic?
>>
>>55249960
Despite being a Samurai, Mifune should be counted as Kage-level in the list.
>>
>>55250000
Right, he took Hanzo down after all.
>>
File: d2f633a5cdc977c56f7ca7ef4789e446.png (524KB, 1007x712px) Image search: [Google]
d2f633a5cdc977c56f7ca7ef4789e446.png
524KB, 1007x712px
I want to make talking swords & other items. Do we have a perk that lets me do so?
>>
>>55249937
hmm...i just downloaded the Naruto jump from the drive again and there it says:

"Nin/Tai/Gen/Bukijutsu Specialization (200 CP each, One purchase free for Orphan, additional
purchases discount Orphan): You are particularly skilled and talented in an area of the ninja arts. You
will start out knowing one basic technique for the category, and one dangerous, forbidden, and
powerful technique from the category you select. In addition, you will learn things that fall under your
category more quickly, and all techniques from your category will be faster, stronger and more
efficient. Can be taken once per category."

Nothing about A-rank
>>
>>55250023
Check the uploads folder, there's an update there.
>>
>>55249996
>growth rate faster than logarithmic?
jesus, what more do you want?

just take that logarithmic growth limit breaker, combine it with something that lets that growth be bound to your age (vampire/true immortal from vampire diaries is great for that) and age yourself really long (you can take lunar dial from touhou to age way faster or else you lock yourself into a hyperbolic time chamber for some 100 years)
>>
>>55250043
awesome, thanks!
>>
>>55250019
Life-Granting Magus, Adventure Time in imaged jumps.
>>
>>55249996
Forget that, do we have a way to actually train when you're growing so fast? Maybe a gym that will always be able to give you a workout, or some way to encounter enemies that will always be a challenge (safely, if possible, since this is training).
>>
>>55250099
>encounter enemies that will always be a challenge
i think generic xianxia has something for that, no matter how powerful you get
>>
>>55250099
I think the Gym from Killer Instinct scales with you? The weights, at least. Phantasy Star Online also has a perk for increasing the setting's difficulty level if you'd like to get some good loot while fighting people, as well.
>>
>>55250119
So there you are, building your Youtube channel after ~200 jumps...
A scaled enemy appears!

The world ends in the cataclysmic battle.
>>
>>55250099
Kakegurui has a perk that lets you always have challenging opponents in anything.
>>
>>55249558
>>55249562
Man, that kinda stinks. There's just something about when someone goes berserk and loses control that really appeals to me.
I'm not really sure what that fetish would be called, either.
>>
>>55250099
Majikoi has a perk so that you'll always be able to find someone to challenge you in any field you care to train in. Which actually has pretty horrifying implications, once you get up to really high levels of training.
>>
File: bakery kazami.png (931KB, 885x899px) Image search: [Google]
bakery kazami.png
931KB, 885x899px
JUMPERS!

What unexpected hobbies have your companions taken up? Things that you really would not expect from their character.
>>
>>55250146
>enter the adpocalypse, demonetization and youtube censorship
>>
>>55250078
Something that doesn't require living thousands of years for barely appreciable growth?

>>55250099
>so fast
Yeaaah. You'll have plenty of time to adapt if you're growing on a logarithmic scale. It won't be an issue.
>>
>>55250211
I meant with stacked training perks, and eventually it will be an issue anyway.
>>
>>55250211
>something that doesn't require living thousands of years for barely appreciable growth?
as i said: you can age yourself artificially with powers like lunar dial, causing logarithmic growth of your logarithmic growth...

do you just want to become allmighty in an instant or what? There's other ways for that powercreeping
>>
>>55250174
Frisk took up boxing. Guess even the true pacifist needs to blow off aggression sometime. This started right after we left Elfen Lied and picked up Nana, so I get why he was angry.
>>
>>55250226
Even stacked training perks will barely make a difference.

>>55250255
If you don't actually have an answer to the question, then fuck off. You don't get to accuse me of "powercreping" when your first suggestion is to cheat with Lunar Dial and TVD. I want to work for my improvement without taking millions of years, and without using a retarded exploit like TVD and aging that doesn't seem unreasonable to me, and it's a far cry from Omnipotence. Seriously, fuck your strawmanning bullshit.
>>
>>55248561
Planet Express (and other Futurama ships) can go from an edge of the universe to the other in the same day.
>>
File: 3f5.png (559KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
3f5.png
559KB, 680x382px
>>55249458
>Being trillions of years old
>Still wants to talk with the plebs
>>
Would combining Enduring Whirlpool and Bonsai mean you're an Uzumaki who has Danzo as their Jounin-sensei? It lines up pretty well with regards to the timeline. Also lets me tie in the Reviled from jinchuriki, they think I'm a Konoha sellout for being taught by one of their guys. Though I don't know if Danzo would end up with the Sharingans now, so I dunno what to replace that with thematically.
>>
Infernals update when?
Also god damn why are the chibi yozi so expensive, I want them so badly but 300 CP in a jump with so much I want is painful as hell. This is still part of Ligier's dialogue not ED's right?
>>
What are the "protections" referred to in Required Secondary Abilities from Desolate Era? Is it just not making sonic booms, or is there more to it than just that?
>>
>>55249996
Any that don't explicitly word themselves that way.

Iirc the super mage capstone in DC Occult breaks your limits and gives you insane growth, and while it eventually slows down, it's still really fast, enough that you'll always make noticeable gains.
>>
>>55247143
Commander sounds like a nice girl.
>>
>>55250519
I think it's the general ability for the immensely high-energy actions performed in xianxia novels to not bleed off into their surroundings and cause mass destruction that way. Like, Novessence Lightning produces electrical discharges capable of destroying planets. That should cause some utterly horrific damage to the world around you even if you don't miss your target, just from ambient heating of the atmosphere. It doesn't.
>>
>>55250501
>let chibi yozi ride on your shoulders
>nothing short of a 3CD dares cross you for anything less than a personal attack because an assault on you could be interpreted as an assault on the image of the Yozis
>more impressionable warlocks at the Thing Infernal gawk at you toting a mini of the god-monsters they serve around like a beverly hills chiwawa

Personal insult or no carrying a mini-Yozi around Hell is actually a really loaded statement in Malfean society
>>
>>55250549
Huh. Noice. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>55249184
Just the first one? Grey Wolf, Priscilla, Quelaan. Once the other two come out that'll expand, of course. I am prepared to beg for a lot to be added for 3.
>>
File: 1452058437629.png (254KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452058437629.png
254KB, 400x600px
What are some jumps with yandere options, either as perks or as drawbacks? It's time for my jumper to make some less than optimal decisions.
>>
>>55250609
I don't know, some of the Second Circle are cracked enough that they'd want to assault the image of a Yozi
>>
>>55250519
>>55250549
>>55250613
However if your "ultra powerful attack that can destroy planetsâ„¢" misses and hits the ground then it will still cause planetary destruction. In Desolate Era the planets themselves are usually made of tougher elements as the series progresses.
>>
>>55250630
But Yanderes are the optimal decision anon!
>>
>>55250630
>>>
>image

Saved.

Saved so fucking fast.

Also, Elfen Lied.
>>
>>55250630
Valkyrie Profile has a drawback that, if you pass it, gets you a yandere hellhound that doesn't actually look much like a hellhound even in its natural state but spends most of its time shapeshifted into a cute maid.
>>
>>55250609
>Carry around Tiny Malfeas
>He is sometimes just a small city on your shoulder, or a bronze dancer.
>>
>>55249996
Spiral Energy once it's unlocked.
>>
>>55250640
Well, sure. If you've got a planet-busting attack and you hit a planet, even by accident, of course it's going to be destroyed. That's just common sense.
>>
>>55250635
Hence why carrying so many's such a loaded statement-because that increases the odds of them slapping their own. Also, which ones? All I can think of is Kimbery's bitchy acid dragon, which others?
>>
File: Yandere Yuki Onna.png (987KB, 1074x604px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Yuki Onna.png
987KB, 1074x604px
>>55250630
>Yanderes
>Less than optimal
How do you live with such shit taste?
>>
How would your average DB fare against your average Second Circle Demon?
>>
>>55250664
Do you want him to hold you closer?
>>
>>55250664
>Whenever you have to make a decision between the logical choice and the reckless choice, Tiny Malfeas and Tiny SWLIHN hop onto your shoulders
>Tiny SWLIHN starts giving you a mental checklist of reasons why you should be logical
>Tiny Malfeas just dances in increasingy fury
>>
>>55250678
Someone posted a pic of Mnemon being dragged off by an improperly bound 2CD with tentacles. Not only is that totally accurate, but Mnemon is one of the more powerful DBs in the Age of Sorrows.

Generally, the average DB needs to team up with a few others to match up against the average 2CD.
>>
>>55250679
Elton John go and stay go.
>>
>>55250685
>Implying SWLIHN wouldn't immediately bow to her Husbando's demands

>>55250679
I'm more amused at the idea of a teeny tiny city made of flesh, bronze, and basalt sitting on your shoulder, moving around.

Szorzny is almost as amusing, just a teeny tiny forest.
>>
>>55250630
Heroic BBS has the Yan Dere Sword drawback. Good luck~!

Oh for Fate Jumps you can summon Kiyohime and Minamoto (Mommy-Tit-Zerker).
>>
>>55250700
Well, I don't know where to turn to, now that the rain blows in.
>>
>>55250698
So the Bulwark of the Reclamation with a second circle and a few hundred combat specialized first circles should be fairly safe unless a stronger exalt or the Wyld Hunt shows up?
>>
>>55250707
Well, if you really want to get crazy, go for Cecylene or Qaf. Have very tiny infinitely expansive things sit on your shoulders, make people try to figure out what the hell they're looking at.

Though personally, I want tiny Isidoros. I bet he'd be adorable as a piglet.
>>
>>55250722
>unless a stronger exalt or the Wyld Hunt shows up
I believe you meant "until", not "unless". Running into other Exalted is an inevitability for Exalted types that aren't agents of hell's vengeance, there's no way you're avoiding it.
>>
>>55250711
You're just a candle in the wind, anon.
>>
>>55250727
I imagine that their 'infinite' nature would be stopped by their tiny size, so Cecylene would just be sand on your shoulder.
>>
>>55250744
Yeah, that's more likely. But I want to think they're somehow infinitely large still, but somehow able to fit into tiny spaces, and it really hurts to look at them.
>>
>>55250740
In that case how would an Elder Lunar Waifu stand up to your average Wyld Hunt Lynching party?
>>
>>55250770
Quite well against any elder Immaculate Monks. Much more poorly if they've got Sidereals along for the ride, unless said Sidereals are relatively young. Though at least Moonsilver Tattoos means they can't be punched into ducks.
>>
>>55250770
>Elder Lunar Waifu
Jumpers, Akuma Owlfu or Non-Akuma Owlfu?
>>
>>55250770
Average Wyld Hunt Lynching party? Pretty well actually. The true purpose of the Wyld Hunt is all but forgotten, and it's mostly used to quell gods who are getting uppity nowadays. It being marshaled against the Bull of the North was the first time it's been army-sized in centuries.
>>
>>55250790
Non-Akuma. Akuma are a terrible terrible thing. She'd be less 'waifu' and more 'object' at that point.
>>
>>55250722
Yep. A Sidereal could conceivably hax around it with guerilla warfare, but realistically in the current era few Sidereals are that specced for engaging so many demons, AND they probably don't have the manpower to deal with something that isn't an immediate threat to Creation or the Realm.

In theory a single Lunar could give it trouble but...they're Lunars.

>>55250707
Actually there's a fair bit of evidence to show that while SWLIHN obeys Malfeas out of respect for Hierarchy, she's more than happy to work around loopholes that forward her own agenda. Case in point: The secret entrance to her realm in the Elemental Pole of Fire she hasn't told the others about, and the fact that in RotSE one scenario has her start fighting Ebby if An Teng shows loyalty and pleads for her help.

I mean, the second last known act she did before getting locked up was offer to abandon ship.

>>55250744
>>55250756
>Tiny Isidoros is a tiny gravity pig-that can turn into a portal to a midnight universe
>said universe is also tiny, having the size and consistency of a mobile bean bag
>>
>>55250698
>Someone posted a pic of Mnemon being dragged off by an improperly bound 2CD with tentacles
Where?
>>
>>55250787
They could still punch her in the duck.
>>
File: DBs vs 2CDs.png (1MB, 795x788px) Image search: [Google]
DBs vs 2CDs.png
1MB, 795x788px
>>55250825
Ah, found it
>>
>>55250803
Well SWLIHN's overriding desire and need isn't so much hierarchy as it is to be needed and useful.
>>
>>55250849
Lot less exciting than I had hoped.
>>
>>55250849
Shit that's mine. I posted a lot of lewd official Exalted art some times ago. Like the brothel of mind-controlled gender bended ex-rapist ghosts.

>>55250859
The bottom is cropped. This is christian image board after all.
>>
Jumpers.

Question.

Is it incest, and if so to what degree, if you've fallen in love with your half-sister (except you were conceived in his chain's early 30's while she manifested towards the end of his chain after 800+ jumps) made as a side-effect of your dad's soul-recreation-First-Flame-bullshit splitting off an ember that collected fragments of souls from everybody else who was exposed to said fiery shit?
>>
File: 1504598350959.jpg (32KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1504598350959.jpg
32KB, 255x255px
>>55250875
>Like the brothel of mind-controlled gender bended ex-rapist ghosts.

Elaborate
>>
>>55250886
It's incest and who gives a fuck? Incest being taboo is archaic and tied up in Christian moralism. If you two are consenting and love each other there is ZERO legitimate reason to care.
>>
>>55250886
who the fuck cares?
Everything that isn't your sibling IRL is ok to fuck
>>
>>55250886
It's about as incestuous as me fucking a lady from Taiwan.

There might be some ancestry tying us way back in the fucking day, but at this point it's so tenuous you're better off just tapping dat ass.
>>
>>55250886
Lots of Gods fuck and marry their sisters. Incest is more acceptable when there are less than a hundred of you and you are all immortal and thus lack the need of reproduction.
>>
>>55250896
T. Literal mother fucker.
>>
>>55250907
>lady from Taiwan.
>lady
>>
Harry Potter werewolf drawback says you transform 3 times a month, I was under the impression the full moon is once a month?
>>
File: 1462871244567.png (294KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462871244567.png
294KB, 1000x1000px
>>55250886
Incest only has detrimental side effects after multiple generations of inbreeding.

If your parents didn't do it, that means it's okay for you to do it!
>>
>>55250890
There's a brothel in the Labyrinth, the deepest part of the Underworld, full of ghosts of male rapists that are gender-bended and mind-controlled for the amusement of the customers.

This is official Exalted canon, and there is an official art of it.
>>
File: USASauction.jpg (35KB, 464x379px) Image search: [Google]
USASauction.jpg
35KB, 464x379px
>>55250802
>Implying that definition isn't a good kind of waifu
>>
>>55250896
>>55250900
>>55250907
>>55250908

Look, I'm just asking because given the context, I'm fairly certain if some line was crossed it's going to have bad consequences.
>>
File: 1504569282606.jpg (141KB, 750x958px) Image search: [Google]
1504569282606.jpg
141KB, 750x958px
>>55250926
>They told me that Exalted was about anime shonen/wuxia bullshit
>Lore books full of rapist demons, including one that is basically a god that manifests as a living street full of brothels for every fetish imaginable
>Now this
>Probably there is some equivalent in the North or the West or some other fucked up part of the Realm

I just wanted a cool kung-fu mecha.
>>
>>55250934
Bro.

There have been literally untold millennia between when you two were born, and if the soul matter's congealed enough, there's so little soul-genetics left in there that can barely resembles yours (particularly if the dad's chain went on over 800+ jumps and what options we have in there) that it's fine.

You're fine.

Go tap dat ass.
>>
>>55250934
From the post it seemed like they both were companions? Are you looking for a excuse to punish them?
>>
File: 1504432166846.jpg (681KB, 2500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504432166846.jpg
681KB, 2500x1000px
/jc/, have you ever made a Jump for personal use? Just because you wanted to visit a setting or grab some powers, but didn't wanted to post it because it was too shitty, too much of a powergrab or it was already claimed? Which settings
>>
>>55250920
Full moons last for three nights a Lunar Cycle.
>>
>>55250938
It's a problem White Wolf has. They put fetish shit into all their games, just ignore it and move on unless it actually enhances the setting in some way.
Ipethmera, the living street full of brothels, is arguably one such example. As she is a living representation of Malfeas' loathing, and yet obsession with, Sol Invictus.
>>
>>55248709
Pretty much anything by either Clover or Yorokonde. They don't get enough love, but I can spend long periods of time pouring over their Jumps and playing around with builds and setting plans.
>>
>>55250946
No actually I'm writing this from the son's perspective. He's on his own chain, the sister's the Benefactor due to some convoluted plot bullshit, neither of them know they're related, I'm trying to figure out the degree of incest so I can gauge their reactions when the inevitable reveal occurs.

Alternatively, pretend this is the Jumper BBS board and you guys are actually giving this poor fucker advice to this situation.
>>
>>55250960
You first.
>>
>>55250938
You can have cool kung-fu mecha, just avoid spending too much time in Malfeas. Which is literally hell, full of weird and/or creepy shit.

Also be sure to pick up The Vassal's Sword, it is a replica of Ligier's own sword and complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>55250938
>Bro.
Nah, bruh. Exalted is all about shonen wuxia bullshit. Always was.

But it also extends the ideas where they should be. When superpowered demigods want to fuck, they don't fuck slowly like your grandma with your grandpa. They shatter mountains, make entire cities weep, drown in rivers of semens. And when the ghosts of every raped women ever are given powers by the embodiment of death and destruction, you get the brothel.

This is good shit. Rarely in D&D are the ideas of supermagicians and superwarriors taken seriously. I'm not talking tippyverse, but when a level 15 warrior can take on a kingdom and win, why don't they do it? Why not? Because setting convenience.

In exalted they do, and then they fuck up, because they aren't an administrator, just a warrior. Real consequences.
>>
>>55250960
What's the movie on the right?
>>
>>55250978
The mechanics are a little iffy desu, because as written in Exalted one Exalt can already outfight an army and the sword's bonus is mathetmatically represented as 1 army's worth of stats fighting next to you-which doesn't add up to much. And the PD's charge takes way too long to help much in combat time.

Some flat stat boosts like the Green Iron Heart's would've worked better, for a weapon not unlike Vasavi Shakti except with a defensive focus.
>>
>>55250913
Don't think I have one of those in the chain, but plenty of sisters.
>>
>>55250926
Where's the gender bended female rapists?
>>
Does anybody know where to find a perk that doesn't divide power when creating clones?
>>
>>55250990
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name
>>
>>55250965
I need to read more on this...which book is it found in?
>>
>>55250998
It gives him a free perfect parry every action.
>>
File: the bravest man.png (111KB, 639x389px) Image search: [Google]
the bravest man.png
111KB, 639x389px
>>55250960
I wrote a jump way back when for a crossover setting based on Kingdom Hearts self-insert fanfics where Self-Inserts are a common phenomenon (They have little communities and stuff) and there are sidereal-like creator gods that try to maintain shit (The ones commanding the other Dreamers are usually dicks though. There are some bad Self-Inserts but they're usually the minority because you have to be selected by a creator god known as a Dreamer to be allowed in the fictional realm.)

I didn't post it because it's a original setting and neither do I use it, I only wanted to make it for fun.
>>
>>55251017
Celestial Directions:Malfeas.

Her 'human' form looks like a loli version of Sol Invictus. She is meant to represent all of Malfeas' feelings towards him rolled into one.

Mostly hatred, and obsession.
>>
>>55251003
the cloning perk from teen titans gives you atleast one full power clone, the second clone has half your power, the third has a fourth....ad infinitum. but you can make apparently infinite clones and the power reductions stops at body mod level
>>
>>55250938
The North is pretty harmless, actually.
>>
>>55250960
Why do you think I'm so slow in releasing the Jumps I've claimed?
>>
>>55251003
>make clones
>turn them into androids
>give them all your powers with amazos backup memory + starro notes (you need starro notes so you can grant them your magic powers as well
>???
>profit
>>
>>55250990
Drawing over photos, the movie
>>
File: d36k5au.png (124KB, 483x326px) Image search: [Google]
d36k5au.png
124KB, 483x326px
Oh cool a new Gundam jump. ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶
NOPE

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
> Identity: Mercenary, PMC
> Total Piece Of Shit [Get a Freebie!]
> FUCKING RIPPED [-100CP]
> Bromance of the Century [-100CP]
> Going Out Like A Dying Star [-200CP]
> Time To Act Cool [-200CP]
> The Demon [-600CP]
> The Deputy [Get a Freebie!]
> Mobile Worker Battalion [Get a Freebie!]
> Enemy Ace [+200CP]
FUCK IT

> //Mobile Suit Frames
> + Teiwaz Frame [+50CP]
> //Armor Modules
> + Structural Armor & Nanolaminate Armor Coating [Get a Freebie!]
> //Weapons
> + Melee Weapon: Spear [Get a Freebie!]
> // Sensors & Others
> + FIGHTING SPIRIT (x50) [-50CP]
Fighting spirit only costs 1CP?
OBVIOUSLY THAT MEANS I SHOULD BUY IT FIFTY TIMES

So these perks mean I'm the best fucking pilot ever! Not only that but I actually become more best fucking pilot the more CRAZY and IRRESPONSIBLE I am! And if I'm willing to die that just means I become SO CRAZY BEST FUCKING AWESOME that Valhalla starts the trumpets!
So I just have one thing to say to you:

> Jumpcount: Post-Gurren Lagann
ARE YOU READY TO BURN THROUGH SOME 1UPS?!

BECAUSE I'M GONNA TAKE THIS CHILD SOLDIERING CORRUPT POLITICIAN CRAP
WITH MY GIANT MECH
AND THIS DRILL THAT'S SHAPED LIKE A SPEAR
AND I WILL DRAG YOU INTO THE LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

TIME FOR BUTTROCK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI97jY3FZ9Q
>>
>>55250977
I made a Dies Irae jump after the VN was released. Pretty horrible jump, since most fluff is directly copypasted fron wikis.
Also, a mib-style D-Gray Man jump.
>>
>>55251021
>highest scoring air ace
>shot down 40+ aircraft

jesus, it's embarrassing how hollywood movies have distorted my sense of reality. I was under the impression that if you survived WWII as a fighter pilot, shoting down 30-50 enemies was the norm...
I need to read more actual history books
>>
Has anyone taken Yozi-Kin for any demon other than Ligier?
>>
>>55251088
Why the fuck would you?
>>
>>55251083
The Red Baron only killed like 80 people.

>>55251088
Why would I? Ligier is a fucking bro.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>55251073
10/10 Konata, I approve of these shenanigans
>>
>>55251003
Wood Clone and Shadow Clone Jutsu.
The only downside is that when making the clones your chakra is evenly split between them but having a few specifically for charging your chakra and then dispelling them can work.
>>
>>55251088
>Used to be Basically Kamina
>Resident ultimate demon blacksmith
>The opposite of Malfeas
>Grossly incandescent
>Rival sun to that shitter Ignus Divine

I mean I didn't even take Yozi-Kin but he's kind of a no-brainer among the other 3CDs
>>
>>55251088
There's literally no other choice, anon.
>>
>>55251092
>>55251096
>>55251125
I figured as much, so why isn't that perk just called Ligier-Blooded?
>>
>>55251129
talk to Mardukth. Maybe he'll change it.
>>
>>55248715
Umineko (the real world version). Because this family of shitbag deserves to get some decency slapped into them, and because both Maria and Sayo in particular deserve to be helped earlier and more effectively.
>>
how does ripping out eyes and exchanging them in naruto work exactly?
It looks like you can just use brute force to pluck out an eye from someone and insert it into an eyehole and everything works fine...
is that a special technique or what?
>>
File: Dragon Ball GT.pdf (583KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball GT.pdf
583KB, 1x1px
Cha cha, it's ready. Got another jump for you all, Dragon Ball Grand Tour is ready for viewing.
>>
>>55251150
you pretty much just described it.
Medical jutsu is pretty amazing.
>>
>>55251154
i love you!!
>>
File: I AM THE FURY.jpg (77KB, 763x420px) Image search: [Google]
I AM THE FURY.jpg
77KB, 763x420px
>>55251073
This build pleases me.
>>
>>55251155
so i could easily exchange sasukes and narutos eyes just with fast hands and a healing jutsu?
>>
>>55251150
I think you need some way to attach the eye, which medical ninjutsu just works fine for. Otherwise, yeah, it's prettymuch plug'n'play.
>>
>>55251154
jesus christ that power....
>>
>>55251167
Technically yes but you'd need really fast hands. It'd be easier to just knock them out first since you would be able to escape before they woke up.
>>
>>55251177
It is GT. Even the first saga's villains are all about equal with Majin Buu, the strongest baddie in Z. Even if the first saga's villains are all super disappointing because of how they handled kid goku.
>>
>>55250174
My Monster/Demon/Vampire husbando likes to fill out forms and applications.
>>
>>55251154
With every DB jump you make, the urge to watch it rises within me. And happiness. Mostly happiness. But that's with all jumps you make.

Thank you for your incredible work, Valeria.
>>
>>55251204
Glad to please
>>
>>55251167
>exchange sasukes and narutos eyes
kek
why?
>>
>>55249348
I always houserule that different Jumps' versions of the same character have the same soul, and that both the Jumper and their Companions can only exist in one version at once. So if I take Batman as a Companion in a DC Jump and then show up in another one, the latter Jump won't have a Bruce Wayne in any of its parallel universes unless I import him. If I do import him, then there'll be a single Bruce Wayne in the whole multiverse.
>>
>>55251154
>Golden Idol

Does this thing just scale forever in response to your power?

That sounds a little too much, even for Dragonball. Even in-jump, something many orders of magnitude more powerful than Omega Shenron or the Tuffles' genocide monster sounds a little over the top. What is it based on?
>>
>>55251231
It's based on Luud himself. I should probably bit in some more stuff about it being a bit more capricious and potentially dangerous if you displease it.
>>
>>55251154
>More clones

Finally, soon I will be able to jump just with myself as a companion
>>
>>55251231
>Golden Idol- 600
Everyone believes in something, whether it be a god or a friend or even themselves. But most people don’t have the pleasure of having such a tangible, useful belief. You’ve found yourself the favoured scion and prophet of a new cult, one that worships a godlike monster. Perhaps you might think of how foolish it is to serve another being but this divine creature may make it rather worthwhile. The being is vastly more powerful than you are right now at your best, ensuring it remains properly divine, and will act on your behalf provided it is given sufficient offerings and ceremonies to please it, though it is rather bloodthirsty and prefers life energy or live sacrifices. The rest of the cult, a few hundred members at least, will assist but the primary effort must come from you. However, if you displease it, such as by not offering sufficient sacrifices, acting in a way it disagrees with or harming it, it may turn on you and seek to punish or kill you. The cult and its God will continue to appear in future jumps, updating to ensure it is as useful to you as it is in the past, though you may choose for it to not appear if you wish.

Hows this for a change?
>>
>>55251241
To be honest since GT doesn't have the same absurd scaling increases as Super for example, I think it would be more sensible to just ballpark it around a little more powerful than Omega because unless you go full legalese people could interpret that as anything from a potential chainender to basically Beerus. Or Whis, or Zeno, depending on how far GT's powerlevels go to have a deity commensurately more powerful than the best of the best around
>>
>>55251249
Why would you want to?
>>
>>55251252
Whoops, just missed the post timer.

Um, still standing by what I said sorry. I think it's still very vague, and you won't be able to parse it down without being overly technical about when and how the god acts out against you. I'm racking my brains for what Luud was like, but I don't think an endlessly scaling deific being fits GT.
>>
>>55251154
No drop in?
>>
>>55251253
I honestly don't think that'd really be worth the 600, is the thing. The other 600s have continuing benefits even in the very long run as they're things that stick around. HFIL? All that space and a way to screw with reviving foes is always going to be useful, especially since they can't get out. The planets? They're always going to be planets with loyal populations.

But a God that you can quite possibly outpower within this jump alone isn't much of a God to worship. The reason it scales is so that it does remain useful for more than a half dozen jumps after this for people, though I hope the changes above will fix the issues of it being too good by introducing some danger to it.
>>
>>55251220
i hate sasuke and i want to see how far naruto can go with sasukes sharingan
I'll probably exchange them after their first big fight at the waterfall
Naruto is sufficiently advanced there and sasukes sharingan is properly unlocked. Once Naruto sees Sasuke die with his new eyes, he'll even awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan
>>
>>55251263
>Trusting anyone but yourself
>>
>>55251273
Ergh, forgot that.

>>55251269
You can also think of it as just a new God that's properly powerful in comparison to you each time. A lot of things might not fit GT but that's because they've been adjusted for the idea of being in the chain.

That said, I'm open to changing it if you've got another idea for a worthy 600 replacement. Just not another planet.
>>
>>55251154
nice!
maybe the planets should be a little pricier but eh
anyway I love it
>>
>>55251154
No Continuity Drawback?
>>
>>55251290
>trusting yourself
>>
>>55251285
And then you have a psychologically unstable Jinchuuruki with the Mangekyo Sharingan.
>>
>>55251295
Eh, I don't see teeerribly much reason. GT is very high level and planets aren't exactly top class offerings these days.

>>55251299
Oh, bugger, knew I forgot that. And a extended to go until the movie special.
>>
>>55251285
and the whole constant activation+chakre drain when not covered over?
He's either going to have to walk around blind or deal with everything in Sharingan vision.
I'd hate to see what happens when the Mangekyo activates and he's stuck shooting amaterasu out of his eyes whenever they're open
>>
>>55251301
perfect
>>
>>55251309
ok, maybe a one eye exchange
>>
>>55251154
The only problem I have with this is the lack of ability to continue from where I left off in the DBZ jump

Like a +0cp drawback that make your actions in the previous series carry over
>>
>>55251323
>one eye exchange
Is that what the kid are calling it these days?
>>
>>55251308
When you update the jump could you add a line somewhere that lets inactive companions reside on the properties?
>>
>>55251326
Yeah, just adding that in now, along with the one hundred year extender.

>>55251334
Sure.
>>
>>55251332
is that an innuendo i'm not getting?
>>
>>55251345
Thanks Val.
>>
>>55251273
I think Explorer is meant to be drop-in?

I have seen a few recent jumps have an origin meant to and themed around being drop-in labeled something else.

>>55251278
I disagree, looking within the jump's framework. HFIL does one thing: Is a big space your enemies can go to. Same as the planets; you still have to figure out how to turn this ideal homeworld to your advantage.

Meanwhile the deity's just there, as long as you can swallow your pride there are a significantly wider variety of things you can potentially have it to do you. I can't imagine a couple sacrifices and worship being more of an investment than the logistic and infrastructural effort needed to do similar feats with the others you mentioned.

The point I'm getting at is that if it really scales that much, than it's significantly more versatile-and directly capable of aiding your personal agenda/safety-than the other 600 CPs. To use another of your jumps as an example, in 7DS infinity applying to all magic means it has a lot more lateral utility than the sunlight powerbuffer one.

I understand what you intend by introducing the danger element but 1. as written I still think it's emphasised so little that given DB/DBZ's full of flighty deities that can mostly be talked around to helping out, most people won't know to take that warning very seriously, and 2. I honestly can't think of a way to phrase said danger which won't crop up other problems.

Though thinking about Luud-he's a being that goes through stages of transformations, so as an alternative: What if the deity starts with Luud-like power over one domain, and it has nigh-limitless potential to improve itself in said domain as long as you feed it sacrifices? That way this thing can stay useful to you without being absolutely better at you than practically everthing.
>>
>>55251347
"One-eyed snake" is an euphemism for penis.
>>
>>55251154
>to make invade materials
>control your mind from the external

Other than that, it's looking good. If you already have a Super Saiyan form from elsewhere, could you use Manly Monkey Man to get yoursef a SS4 form?
>>
>>55251357
i see
well i guess i'll exchange an eye with tsunade
>>
>>55251154
Could you use Energy Eater and the absorption ability from GoH to add the energy you absorb permanently, without the weaknesses of Energy Eater? It'd already be in your body after all, albeit just temporarily.
>>
>>55251293
Also argh this is embarrassing, so I'll just use this post to clarify my idea a little more:

Rather than having broadly defined mystic doll powers over all of dolldom, Luud just has a robot battle form that looks like a giant doll and beams that can turn people into dolls. So I imagine its' main powers would be energy projection and matter manipulation, based on whatever domain you choose for it?

So I think fluff like that, could help define the limits of what this deity can do instead of assuming that at some point it can basically poof things into existence like what Whis did for the universal tournament. And of course the thing is still an absolute beast in and out of combat so I think it's still very worthwhile as a 600 CP.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>55251183
Yes, but they don't really increase much more from that. We don't have suddenly accidentally universe busters like in Super.

I'm thinking on Jumping this early, just a little hax would do a lot in this jump.
>>
>>55251392
That applies to pretty much every DB jump though. Having an actual time stop, not the shitty one they have in-settin, and a way to get through their defenses makes the whole thing a lot easier
>>
File: _mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.png (43KB, 287x286px) Image search: [Google]
_mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.png
43KB, 287x286px
>>55251073
>>55251166 >>55251117
> FIGHTING SPIRIT (x50)
> the paintjob actually gives you a degree of FIGHTING SPIRIT. However, you also become
more hammy and ridiculous in exchange.
> Post-Gurren Lagann
> I actually bought/imported a Lagann-Type Gunmen, like Simon uses.
> mfw I realize I can combine the Lagann-Type with my mobile suit.
It occurs to me that I may have stumbled across something awesome.
>>
>>55251354
HFIL is also an entire dimension that can be used to store things. The Planets have entire populations you can turn to your advantage. It's easier for Machine World but both can potentially have billions of billions of ready soldiers at all times.

Eh, a lot of that's a matter of how you read the text I guess. I'm not viewing it as being flighty and easy to talk around, because that's not what's written or what Luud was like. Luud was "You didn't give me enough, now you die". And having a being that much stronger than you suddenly want you dead was essentially the balance to such great power as a potential ally. I can emphasise it more but it feels a bit unfair to apply Super based considerations to a GT based jump.

Well, I would rather change the item entirely than do that. There's a couple reasons. one- Domains aren't really a thing at all. Only in Super did that really become a thing and even then it's only as simple as "I create, this guy destroys". And on the other hand, unless I have it grow really damn fast with sacrifices, it's going to result in a similar issue I brought up before. "Why am I bothering with empowering this God when i could train faster myself and then have that power all the time instead of at the whims of another being?". And if I did do things like having it constantly grow even with the same amount of sacrifices, that'd...well, obviously result in issues about it growing too strong, too quick.

Hence why I'd prefer that if change is needed, it be to another item entirely, since if the idea doesn't work as is, there's not really much way to work at all in my view.

>>55251371
Sure.

>>55251388
Sure. You'd still have the weakness if you were using it to make it permanent.
>>
>>55248708
Lone Wolf
>Isle of Lorn
>Kai Disciple 100
>Magnakai Disciplines: Deliverance, Kai-Psionics, Grand Nexus, Telegnosis 300
>Master of the Order 600
It's a companion Jump for a martial arts-focused companion. He took it mostly for Master of the Order.
>>
>>55251407
Super and Multiverse can ignore hax by having more Ki. Something that is not brought that much in other DB settings.
>>
>>55251391
Er, basically as above, I don't feel Domains really fit GT as I feel they barely fit Super where they actually appear and they're definitely not a thing in GT. The God was meant to be basically just a combat beast and have no real powers outside of physical punching and energy blatss.
>>
>>55251345
Will Dies Irae have perks for being strong without consuming souls? Maybe also something to stop your presence from paralyzing or killing people. I don't want to become an evil nazi murderhobo.
>>
>>55251434
Yes, there's going to be a perk for growing in power/training without technically fulfilling necessary requirements for doing so, like how Ren goes through the stages without eating souls.
>>
>>55251309
>I'd hate to see what happens when the Mangekyo activates and he's stuck shooting amaterasu out of his eyes whenever they're open

i'd love to see him fight that way with pain
(i'll also grant him some healing factor so his eyes don't get completely fucked with every use)
>>
>>55251411
>You'd still have the weakness if you were using it to make it permanent.
Damn. How long can you hold in the energy you absorb with Energy Absorption? And just how far does the weakening of Energy Eater go? Is it like when Goku got almost killed by a normal laser gun when he forgot to keep up his ki defense?
>>
>>55251154
>Hell Jumper Creator
Ooooooh, would that work on sentient/sapient/biological creations of mine?

If I fuse two same things, then reverse the fusion, and one thing gets a chip on it, would the repeat fusion be less effective, or is it just the process of creation that matters?

...Does summoning something with First Magic count as creating it? Or, if I make something then create a copy of it with the FIrst Magic?
>>
>>55251411
Fair, in that case yeah might as well scrap and return to the drawing board-

>>55251425
-although.

>The God was meant to be basically just a combat beast and have no real powers outside of physical punching and energy blatss

For what it's worth I think this could make a decent basis for the new item you do. Maybe focus on the aspect of Luud being an artificial creation instead of a deity? Access to and the means to produce some sort of evolving superweapon sounds like it'd fit GT really well.
>>
>>55251448
you could make clones of yourself, let them figh for you while you are in your protective bubble or send them out and absorb whole galaxies and then fuse back with you
>>
>>55251440
Are "eaten" souls literally consumed in Dies Irae, or are they retained intact within the consumer?
>>
File: tuNLr8Y.jpg (174KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tuNLr8Y.jpg
174KB, 2560x1600px
>>55251410
QUICK, NAME EVERYTHING RYUSEI.
>>
>>55251392
>they don't really increase much more from that.
In raw power level they sure do. Omega Shenron is technically capable of killing the entire universe, he'd just have to do so slowly in a growing wave of evil energy rather than all at once like Gods of Destruction can.
>>
>>55251440
I mean more like how Ren's is able to not get instantly btfo by Bey or Tubal Cain despite possessing a few dozen souls and get's ridiculously more powerful by the end of half the routes. And Ren technically did eat souls, it was just using Kasumi as a proxy.
>>
>>55251147
Wait, there's an Umineko jump?
>>
>>55251448
Er, probably a few minutes? About the length of a fight. Probably not that bad but attacks that would normally be no problem could still seriously wound you like that.

>>55251454
Yup.

It would, if it's been changed after it was created the fusion would be less good even if they were identical at creation. That said a chip shouldn't change much.

No, that'd be summoning. If you create a copy....I'm gonna say it has to be an actual creation and not just a copy.

>>55251456
Eh, if it's not going to be this, I doubt I'm going to be able to do much with Luud, especially since 'just a combat beast' would really better be done by just creating a new companion for cheap and training them. His Level Up thing was already represented in a much cooler way as a perk. Gonna have a think about what could be done for a bit (Part of the reason the item is as weird as it is is because of how hard thinking up a 600 equiv was) so hopefully I can find something. If not I'll take another look at this and try to limit it a lot more.

>>55251465
They remain intact inside.

>>55251487
Yes, I know. That's what I meant. You'll grow in power and progress even if you're not satisfying the conditions to do so, much like Ren rapidly grew in power despite not eating souls to do so. At least not past Kasumi, who definitely did not get him anything past the first battle.
>>
Any suggestions for good perks to make it so I cannot be trapped/contained? Or at least wont lose my powers?
>>
>>55251527
No Drain from Young Justice for the powers, and there's a perk in both Seven Deadly Sins and Bartimaeus for the trapping part.
>>
>>55251480
Wasn't that a Buu-like destruction?
>>
>>55251537
Nope, Buu has to destroy things manually. Omega Shenron is more like a false vacuum but evil and presumably FTL.
>>
>>55251001
Shit's sexist yo. It's the Underworld bruh, of course it's tied to corruption of morals, toxicity and feminism.
>>
>>55251392
Well, they don't jump to universe level but they definitely do increase way beyond what they start as. Almost every single villain in the early series is at least as strong as Buu with Goku fairly easily beating most of them...and then Baby comes along and fucking stomps Goku into the ground. Then Goku turns that completely around with the level of power he gets from SS4 (Which is turned around again by GGA Baby) and then later we see SS4 Gogeta stomp all over Omega, who had been shitting all over SS4 Goku and Vegeta.

So they're not doing on screen things like destroying galaxies or universes but they are clearly making huge jumps in raw power relative to each other.
>>
File: 1469797158335.jpg (14KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469797158335.jpg
14KB, 300x202px
>>55251154
>Can't decide between Machine Mutant and Shadow Dragon.
>>
>>55251507
Will there be something for Ren being able to control Ahnenerbes? His ability to switch between cravings would also be a good perk.
>>
>>55250938
White Wolf always gets weird fetishes and/or super edgy in their games. Always, always, always. Your options are to either quietly ignore it and enjoy the parts that are actually good, or dive headfirst into crazy town.
>>
>>55251611
The former possibly, the latter possibly not.
>>
>>55251617
There's a reason why Changeling games are so infamous.

They're like the Vegas of WW.
>>
What perks are there that would allow me to absorb energy, besides the ones in GoH and DB GT.
>>
is there any way to free a tailed beast without the jinchūriki dying?
>>
>>55251637
one of the omega level powers from x-men
nanomaster from iji
several jumps let you absorb ambient magic energy
>>
>>55251633
>Changeling

Nah, I'm pretty sure Vampire is the Vegas of WW if only because it's more mainstream. Changeling is the LA of WW, if only because I'm pretty sure even roleplayers find it challenging to describe the enormity of lewd candelabras amongst each other.
>>
>>55251655
Does Mexico feature prominently in Changeling or something?
>>
>>55251637
Be a magic bein in generic xianxia and buy the energy as one you eat.
>>
>>55251643
free tailed beast
let host die
resurrect
>>
File: 1358889358170.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1358889358170.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Dragons Ball P jump when?
>>
File: ravenstarfire.jpg (198KB, 901x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ravenstarfire.jpg
198KB, 901x1280px
Paging Yorokonde

The pastebin page for the first build of your New Chain has been been removed.

Also: sauce on this delightful piece of fanart?
>>
>>55251154

What is the muchi sword based off of because I don't remember that from GT
>>
>>55251824
Based on one of the Machine Mutants masquerading as a whip. Ignore it because it's already been replaced in the update for being so awful a item.
>>
>>55251652
>>55251637
the energy absorbtion from x-men, DB GT and Iji is really a great combo
DB GT absorbs all forms of energy with no limit except kinetic energy apparently (hence the physical damage)
x-men energy absorption allows absorption of energy including kinetic one, making you basically immune to harm, but it has a limit (which is growing with your own power though..)
combined you can stand around, absorb energy from everywhere and all puches
you recieve power you up as well

still can't do much else though and you could still get crushed to death
BUT
with iji you can directly drain a persons lifeforce (and all other types of energy, no matter how strange) as well. Combined with DB GT's "There is no limit to how much energy you can absorb at once, save that you can only absorb what actually touches your body" you can basically insta-drain all the lifeforce of anyone you touch!! Instakill with one touch is pretty OP
>>
>>55249184
In my original DS build, I didn't have any, but since The Bee is splitting them I might find some room in my DS2 build.
In DS3 I took Company Captain Yorshka. I felt she really needed to do a lot of travelling.

>>55250630
*cough*
Reincarnated Romance - Generic Universal Monsters
Yandere Yaoi/Yuri - OreGairu
Obsessed Stalker - Witchblade
.GIFfany - Gravity Falls
Breach - Generator Rex
Claude - Sunrider
Y - Exalted Mortals
>>
>>55251839
>with iji you can directly drain a persons lifeforce (and all other types of energy, no matter how strange) as well. Combined with DB GT's "There is no limit to how much energy you can absorb at once, save that you can only absorb what actually touches your body" you can basically insta-drain all the lifeforce of anyone you touch!! Instakill with one touch is pretty OP

..fuck
should Val nerf Energy Eater or do we let it in there as it is?
>>
>>55251861
Nerfing combos is explicitly interjump balance. It's a retarded road that was declared as useless and foolish years ago.
>>
>>55251839
>>55251861
Well, that'd be silly given it's interjump but I also feel you're doing a weird thing of applying one sentence in the perk to another perk for no reason. The no absorb limit is a part of this specific absorbing power, it doesn't alter everything else you have too.

So yes you could potentially absorb life energy from someone...but only what you were in physical contact with. just sticking your hand in an energy pool doesn't let you instantly suck up the entire pool, it lets you suck up all the energy that touches your hand, meaning as more energy flows in to fill the gaps of what you absorb, you'd get that in too. So if you were touching someone's life energy, you'd be able to absorb what you touched, not the entire thing, and you'd have to have an ability that let you take the energy out and into you if you wanted to use it with this perk anyway.
>>
Hey all Im about to go to work and the drives not working for me. Who made teen titans jump? I would like to ask about possibility making my favorite version of the titans into a jump (teen titans go). If anyone had plans or called dibs on it, had some ideas, not gonna lie I want to do an entire background based on the night begins to shine episodes possibly making you either a dragon or "an astral being born og the collision of a thousand worlds and imbued with the powers of stardust" which just means a robot/animal person or a machine.
>>
File: Ultra-fuckn'-crying.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra-fuckn'-crying.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>55251154
>Grab only the perks I really really want.
>Still 100cp over budget even with max drawbacks.
>>
>>55251912
Aion. Aion no. Think about what you're doing.

Also KOTOR made the current jump.
>>
>>55251893
i see, that makes more sense. Better increase my body surface/hand size

>The no absorb limit is a part of this specific absorbing power, it doesn't alter everything else you have too.
i have i have perks that lets me combine different powers
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>55251912
Why?
>>
>>55251923
Just use your companions
>>
>>55251912
KotOR did it and I don't imagine he'd have a problem given it's a different show with a different continuity. However, a background based on a single episode probably isn't a good idea unless there's tonnes of backgrounds as it probably wouldn't be all that representative of the show as a whole.
>>
>>55251912
> Who made teen titans jump?
KOTOR.
>I would like to ask about possibility making my favorite version of the titans into a jump (teen titans go).
While KOTOR would have to give final say, I don't think anyone has or wants to touch GO and we all agree that GO is different enough from the original show that you could make it.
The bigger problem is....why!
>>
>>55251912
>my favorite version of the titans
>(teen titans go)

i..is this a joke?
will this be a joke jump?
an end jump?
both?
>>
>>55251912
Please, just no. GO is the worst version of Teen Titan and there's already a 600CP drawback for it.
>>
>>55251944
Just give a jump-only perk like Bill & Mandy to survive the setting and enjoy the chaos.
>>
>>55251938
I like ttg?

>>55251932
I like ttg, its funny when its not gutter level trash and it has some legitimate high points that are amazing. Plus the power levels (when they arent somehow destroying everything) seem much lower than normal teen titans.

And there are things like puppet wizard, dairy king, a freak in the basement, and loys of adorable moments with even the enemies. Its more slice of lifey basically other than the parts they decide fo do something like give the earth a dutch oven.

>>55251948
>>55251944
>>55251943
Night begins is 1 episode then 4 episode specials.
>>
>>55251949
Thats why I wanted to talk to the maker.
>>
File: 1503241665693.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1503241665693.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>55251912
>Liking Teen Titans GO
>>
>>55251994
No one wants a TTG jump. There's very little plot, its nature as a gag-universe means that you'll die at least once for a fart joke and all the characters are better portrayed in the actual show. Just take it somewhere else if you really want to make it but don't post it here.
>>
>>55251996
The week long special event won me over, where fallout boy becomes things like helicopters and jeeps, ceelo green turns into a cyborg polar bear, and the fight a dragon in control of an alternate world based on the sounds of the 80s music to save the alternate realm from the dragon.
>>
>>55252027
Do you mean the specials that they realized people liked because they were nothing like normal TTG so they made a bunch more of them?
>>
>>55252016
Go to bed, Timmy.
>>
>>55252016
Bake a cake with antifreeze, TTG sucks shit but if he wants to make it and post it he can. We'll just post horrified/disgusted faces like we did with The Room, Girl-chan, Johnny Test, and Sonichu.
>>
>>55252040
Yep, but the rest of the show has some good parts too. Being able to make entire fortresses with lasers out of cardboard, leg day was fun in both the normal and lady legasus versions, the episode where everyone is mentally retarded except silky where he made a giant robot, even the one with them acting evil was sorta funny right up till the giant dutch oven (raven describes exactly how politicians are as her plans to take over the world but everyone agrees thats just too evil.)

Like I said its got a lot of low lows but some really great highs.
>>
File: Kireimapo.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kireimapo.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>55251154
'Rejoice' I am on to you Kirei.
>>
>>55252087
Well, I'm only going to be able to retain my sanity if you let us start and stay in the heavy metal dimension.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>55250501
Some day. Hopefully soon-ish.

>spoiler
Thinking of lowering the price on the collection of them.

>>55250609
>>55250635
>>55250670
>>55250664
>>55250685
>>55250707
>>55250727
>>55250744
>>55250756
>>55250803
This makes me smile.

I'm still partial to Hegra myself, because having a multicolored raincloud on my shoulder seems fun.

>>55251088
>>55251129
>>55251135
Haven't seen a non-Ligier pick for that yet, but I feel the choice is important. I could see a scholarly jumper going for Orabilis, singer foing for Sanceline, or an assassin build being Lucien or Sondok's kid. Hell, Sondok's kid would be interesting, because that'd mean your blood might be one of the only two things that can kill her.

It was originally meant more for 2nd Circles...

>>55250978
>>55250998
>>55251018
The Vassal's Sword is not a replica of the Sword of the Yozis. It's a tribute.

Mostly about as close as you can get without going full N/A Artifact. It does not give a perfect parry every action, and adds a speedboost Ligier's version does not have.
>>
>>55252178
Since most restrictions are going away, would you consider removing the E6+ Custom Charm lock?
>>
>>55251154
Gero Expy, heh nice one. Thanks for the jump Val.
>>
>>55251154
>Buy SSJ4 racial option
>Buy fusion perk
>Have a companion do the same

Is there anything in the setting that could stop you?
>>
>>55251016
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name
Same author, but different movie.
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize-1.gif (7MB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize-1.gif
7MB, 800x443px
>>55251154
Is...is there a limit on "World of Steel and Iron"?
Because I have a...ship...mech...vacuum cleaner I built that I have always want to physically be part of like it was an extension of my body.
Purely for scientific purposes of course!

This might be a dumb question, but it just feels too good to be true.
>>
>>55252355
Your own hubris
>>
>>55251154
> since you’re buying this here, you can even reduce that size to the natural limit once you’re done, though that process might take a few minutes.

What do you mean with reducing size to the natural limit?
>>
File: 1504622059967.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504622059967.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>55252402
>hubris

That's only a weakness if your enemies can actually do anything against you
>>
>>55252423
On the other hand, it does stop you from noticing when your enemies can actually do stuff against you.
>>
>>55252423
I mean with only those purchases you'd still be vulnerable to transformation or possession, which are things in that universe.

You also might be so fucking full of yourself that you don't bother to finish off opponents quickly and allow them time to power up even more or start pulling out dirty gambits, which is an actual problem Gogeta keeps running into because he's a dumbass.
>>
>>55252423
The can still steal your pies.
>>
>>55251154
How many world/country options do we have already?

When will be finally be allowed to let people migrate into Jumperland? I want free pods
>>
>>55252455
How do I become a huge Celestial
>>
>>55252301
Glad you like.

>>55252355
Gogeta himself, clones of you, anyone that didn't rely on power (Baby could still infect you for instance), S17 if allowed to grow strong enough. No one aside from Gogeta in a straight fight though.

>>55252400
Not particularly. Rildo combined with an entire planet at once.

>>55252413
You can swap between ten times as big and normal size.

>>55252455
Hopefully never.

Anyway, update in a bit. Haven't been able to think of a replacement for Golden Idol after two hours so I'm gonna try and full rewrite to try and fix the issues. If anyone would like to chip in 600 worthy ideas, the origin uses the following guys as inspiration- Don Kee (haha fucking no way in shit is this guy gonna give a 600 item), The Luud Cult (Luud, Doltaki, robo whip priest, cultists), M-2 (Rildo, Sigma Force, everyone on M-2 world but Myuu).
>>
>>55252470
>Hopefully never.

There city/country/planet options keep popping-up, it's just a matter of time.
>>
Anyone know of any perks that would help me get a better chance at possessing others?
>>
File: 1488727079400.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488727079400.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>55252470
>Not particularly. Rildo combined with an entire planet at once.

My mind just broke from happiness.
A thousand thanks Val.
>>
File: OhShit.gif (2MB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
OhShit.gif
2MB, 200x174px
>>55252470
So what happens to the Homeworlds from GT if we take them into Fate?
>>
>>55252470
>Don Kee (haha fucking no way in shit is this guy gonna give a 600 item)
Well, you could offer a planet under your tyrannical rule based on his. But not sure if that measures up to the other two.
>>
>>55252470
How does baby feel about us if we take Revenge Made Manifest?
>>
>>55252178
>It does not give a perfect parry every action, and adds a speedboost Ligier's version does not have.
So useless in and out of game.
>>
>>55252470
Is there a limit on how far away parts you merge with using World of Steel and Iron can be?

If you merge with metal as a robot, and then swap to an organic body, can you then merge with organic materials too, and keep both metal and organic parts as part of you, or would it only work with what you are currently made of?
>>
>>55252455
Just use blue feathers. Marry everyone.
>>
>>55252516
Do you really want to copy a guy called General Dildo?
>>
>>55252521
Probably something nightmarish, depending on how you believe space works in nasuland.

>>55252526
Yeah, I feel like the two planets in there are as far as I can stretch those ideas. That's kinda already a thing anyway.

>>55252529
Long as you don't get in the way of his vengeance, or later just his fun, I don think he'd have any ill feelings towards you.

>>55252545
I wouldn't say there's a limit but I do think you'd need to remain that same material to stay connected.
>>
File: 11vqlpf.png (28KB, 865x900px) Image search: [Google]
11vqlpf.png
28KB, 865x900px
>>55252400
>>55252470
>>55252516
>It's another episode of the Jumper fuses with The City, the Death Star, STTGL, Galactus Engine and saves the day
>>
>>55252583
>it's another waifu feels left out because Jumper forgot to fuse with her episode
>>
File: 1504284877818.jpg (39KB, 658x651px) Image search: [Google]
1504284877818.jpg
39KB, 658x651px
>>55252555
>>55252455
>Not pulling out a Mommy and have people shrunk back into fetus and reborn in your world
>>
>>55252598
Lewd
>>
>>55252601
>Unbirthing
>>
File: tumblr_ovdwkwBLAn1rq04tho2_540.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovdwkwBLAn1rq04tho2_540.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>55252601
Would this count as becoming a native?
>>
>>55251154
Nice job on another jump.

Not that I mind but I find it funny that less than a year ago I would get screamed out of the thread for daring to suggest strength perks could possibly give more than 50 tons. And now we get free solar system busting. The times they are a changing.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>55252237
I don't know anon. maybe, i guess. To be honest, I'm just really, really tired of that debate.

>>55252539
Sure. Not having a perfect parry every few minutes makes it entirely useless.

Go and punch Ligier in the face yourself if you want his sword exactly.
>>
>>55252641
That's because a certain nerfwhore isn't around to chain everyone down anymore.
>>
>>55252660
Do you sleep, shitposter?
>>
>>55252643
What if I just punch him because he is too full of himself? He is just as much as a dick as the UCS. People are more sympathetic to him just because he was in the losing side.

He needs to get his shit together and start doing something with Malfeas.
>>
>>55252666
Satan, you should know that the shitmind doesn't occupy just a single body, and thus can be everywhere and at any given time ready to shitpost
>>
>>55252666
He isn't wrong.

Ever since Red got chased out of the threads, Val's had a lot more creative freedom and made a lot more jumps. Getting rid of her is the best thing anyone's done for this community.
>>
File: Fbuu.gif (393KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
Fbuu.gif
393KB, 300x195px
>>55252568
Where are bigger power levels GT or Multiverse ?

And I don't ask because I want to take FemBuu as companion in multiverse and don't worry about that tourney.
>>
>>55252643
Seeing that image got me curious. Are the Devas/Third Circles/Yozis even seen using more than one Jouten/Body in the same place? Aside from the location/worldbody.

>>55252695
But Red was active during the escalation from earlier this year.
>>
>>55252669
I mean, that's perfectly valid. He is ridiculously full of himself.

I'm personally more sympathetic to him because he actually seems to have his shit together, even if it's utterly terrible shit? What more is he supposed to do?

But then, I like the UCS' pre-glories portrayal as a somewhat selfish bastard too, so maybe I'm not one to talk.
>>
>>55252707
Mm. I'd say GT, honestly. Multiverse definitely gets beyond Z by a long shot but I don't believe anything close to SS4 Gogeta or Omega Shenron.
>>
>>55252695
>He
>>
>>55252707
I think they take place on the same time-frame. And the power levels of the higher-tiers on Multiverse are not clear at all. Super Buu, Vegetto and the Namekian seem like they could easily fit in GT.

>>55251480
I think that the only thing said about the dragons is that the last galaxy they appeared was destroyed. And it could have easily been Buu systematic destruction.
>>
>>55252735
Sorry senpai, this is something King Kai said.
>>
>>55251154
There appears to be a rogue > in Robo Bunker.
>>
>>55252468
creatine
>>
https://pastebin.com/M8VyiJxd

Okay, so posting the revamp of Golden Idol, now called Bloody Idol, instead of doing another pdfing.

Bunch of changes. No cult this time, lot clearer on what it's wanting (Give it powerful fighters as living sacrifices) and what trips it's pissy fit button (Not giving it at least one strong fighter a month or giving poor quality sacrifices). It is still much more powerful than you but it is not scaled to your default power level, not including any transformations or temporary boosts in power. So it will still be powerful and continue to be powerful in the future but it's effectiveness may lessen, particularly in jumps like this very one with multiplier based transformations. So it will stay useful but it may eventually be as more of a 'monster that gives great materials after I killed it' than a fighting ally/benefactor.

>>55252746
Yeah, already changed in upcoming update.
>>
>>55252776
it is now* scaled to your default level
>>
File: Autobot Humaniform.png (386KB, 645x888px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot Humaniform.png
386KB, 645x888px
>>55252713
>Seeing that image got me curious. Are the Devas/Third Circles/Yozis even seen using more than one Jouten/Body in the same place? Aside from the location/worldbody.
You mean with two of the same body in the same place? I don't think so, or at least I don't remember reading about that anywhere.

Though I do know Autobot's non-worldbody Jouten are all in storage in the same place.
>>
>>55252776
Forgot to ask but yeah, feedback welcome on it.
>>
>>55252776
>https://pastebin.com/M8VyiJxd
That seems more like a drawback than a perk.

You are fiated to have something that is a dick to be more powerful than you and unkilleable following you around, asking you to do things and attacking you if you displease it.

I'm not sure if having a favor from time to time is worth the risk.
>>
>>55252745
It didn't destroy the universe, just wiped out life.

It was hax rather than raw power.
>>
>>55252844
Yeah, that was a bit of a fear. Not sure what to do here honestly. No alternatives really come to mind that I'm happy with or that don't go even further from GT, even with hours of thought.

Might end up reverting a bunch of it back. Maybe lower the power but also lower the danger.
>>
>>55252864
Maybe just limit the times it can be called for jump (something about a year or so), and noting that you will need to feed it up to reach that level of power before using it again?

If you don't feed it it simply remains dormant or something like that.
>>
>>55252850
You don't even know what I'm referring to, do you retard?
>>
>>55252886
Hm. That's pretty good actually, fits Luud in canon too with needing to awaken it from it's statue form. Lemme write that in and see.
>>
>>55252887
I was just watching the episode in which that it's mentioned. The negative energy didn't destroyed the universe, it just wiped out life. It didn't even destroyed the planets aside from Earth.

You can watch if you want or just keep saying non-canon things
>>
Anyone mind posting their GT build?
>>
>Yeah...calling bullshit on the 'Greatest Magician of the Age actually just makes you one of the Average Magicians of the Age' bullcrap. It's priced like a top-tier perk, the perk text presents it as a top-tier perk, so I'm going to treat it as a top-tier perk. If the jumpmaker wants to fuck over people buying it, they can do it to our face in the doc itself, instead of trying this rubbish.

How much hypocrisy can Blackshadow fit into a single sentence? That's not even going into how great the sentence "they can do it to our face in the doc itself" is.
>>
>>55252891
Would Shell of man + Manly Monkey Man push jumper far past ssj4 ??
>>
>>55252965
If you have time to wait a day or two while I finalize it, sure. I am not fast at making builds.
>>
>>55252976
I don't know, how much hypocrisy can you fit into a single post? For someone who hates SB you sure sound like you use the site regularly.

Grow up. Don't be a child trying to get gold stars by tattletaling, nobody ever liked that kid.
>>
>>55252990
Alright I can wait, just wanted to see some builds in hopes of getting inspiration to make my own.
>>
File: Dragon Ball GT.pdf (587KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball GT.pdf
587KB, 1x1px
Okay, update time.

Spelling/Grammer fixes
Saiyan race was changed so you don't auto get SS
A few notes covering Dragon Ball wishes (Thanks to Heavens since some of this probably came from his far more comprehensive rules but I just wrote whatever came to mind) and the stuff about non active companions on the planets/dimension
Warlord's 200 item changed because the first iteration was so awful
Two 0cp drawbacks, one for continuation from Z or DB and one for extending to AHL.
Warlord's 600 item is now called Bloody Idol and has been totally redone to be more of a summon sort of thingy.

Think that's all.

>>55252982
Mhm.
>>
>>55252965
I'm too heavy on my companion builds and I have also been using Universal Drawbacks Supplement lately, so I don't think that you could get anything good out of it.
>>
File: 1489386881339.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489386881339.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>>55253018
How big boost in power give one dragon ball if we eat it with Omega perk ?
>>
File: 17eb_a.jpg (133KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
17eb_a.jpg
133KB, 1000x875px
How good is a supcom manufacturing plant? Or an acu? Im importing my forerunner dreadnaught as an acu which puts my acu at about 7 miles tall standard but doubles that with the 200% size boost from experimental. I am trying to figure out just how much hold per day it can pump out and if it can make individual coins in my design.
>>
>>55253042
Probably not terribly much. A 1/7th of what Syn got by eating all 7 to become Omega I guess.
>>
File: 1389805575805.jpg (560KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1389805575805.jpg
560KB, 1440x900px
>>55253053
It takes a Factory a few seconds to build one of these. Less if super-powered with Engineers or an ACU.
>>
>>55253053
Gold per day I mean. Also derp name.
>>
>>55253081
I think it was calculated that using the game times (what the Jump assumes as canon), it would take a month or so to cover the solar system with machines, using towers made of both to jump from a world to the other.
>>
>>55253018
>Warlord's 200 item changed because the first iteration was so awful
Well now. That's certainly an interesting new item. I love it.

In future jumps, "world" means it gives at most a cut from a single planet's taxes, right? World is used both for future jumps and things you tax, but taxing the entire galaxy in settings with interstellar empires seems a bit much?

Oh, can you choose to lower/eliminate it selectively, letting one country pay no tax but another pay the full 10%?
>>
>>55253120
Yeah, just a single planet.

Sure, why not.
>>
>>55251744
>Acting Demickey perk
>Make sandwiches tastier by defeating them
>>
>>55253053
>but doubles that with the 200% size boost from experimental.
Triples, actually. It's increased by 200% of it's original, not increased to 200%.
>>
who exactly is stronger: baby or omega shenron?
>>
>>55253132
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>55253137
Omega, for sure. GGA Baby might come sorta close but I'd still go with Omega.
>>
File: IMG_1986.jpg (153KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1986.jpg
153KB, 1200x630px
>>55253137
Omega Baby
>>
>>55253053
Small correction: It increases size by 200%, not to 200%. Meaning the total is 300% of the original size.

As for how many coins it could make in a day? A lot. I'm not sure exactly how much a single mass unit is, but considering that a Tier 1 Assault Bot takes 35 of them to make and is a twenty foot-tall giant robot, I'd say probably a couple tons. Turning mass into simple structures like coins, which are homogeneous solid-state objects made of a simple alloy, should go pretty fast, so given that Assault Bots can be pumped out every couple of seconds...Yeah, we're talking a couple hundred thousand one-ounce coins every second or so, probably. As for your own design, totally possible. You can upload new designs to your fabricator.
>>
>>55253152
but could't baby just infect omega?
i agree with you in terms of raw power, but baby's abilities are trickier
>>
>>55253152
So now GT is out the way. What's there left? Super, Fate/Go, KonoSuba?
>>
>>55253159
Michelin ads go too far sometimes
>>
So for Reborn Homeworld I could make the population be Saiyans and maybe some androids?
>>
>>55253173
Well, that needs Baby to get close. If he could it's possible, yes, but I'd say the only way he could is if Baby had a serious advantage given to him and surprise. A straight up fight, especially with anything but his strongest form, is a laughably curbstomp for Baby.

>>55253179
GO, hopefully. Going to cut back a teensy bit on the speed so I can focus on getting some RL stuff done but hopefully it'll be done in a few days.
>>
>>55251392
They give them power level read outs and Omega is like two orders of magnitude above Buu.
>>
>>55253171
>>55253136
Awesome, also thanks for the size info I totally borked that.
>>
>>55253196
Sure.
>>
>>55253215
Whelp now I found a reason to go Avenger, thanks Val. Wonder how big of a freak out Vegeta will have when I bring an entire planet of them to show the Z Fighters.
>>
File: 1504449116443.jpg (204KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504449116443.jpg
204KB, 1200x1200px
God or 4?
>>
>>55253135
>Perk for being a Super Sand Lesbian
>>
>>55253241
God is stronger. SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron aren't too far below SSG, but they are below it.
>>
File: IMG_1987.jpg (74KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1987.jpg
74KB, 800x800px
>>55253241
I like SSJB. SSJ4 seemed to be weird progression-regression.

>>55253202
>GO

Time to collect best waifu.
>>
>>55253241
Red is boring but meh, SSJ4 is cool, SSB is retarded, SSBK is still retarded, the new form at least isn't a shitty color but is boring.
>>
>>55253241
Why not both? Personally I always liked SS4 for that whole Primal Saiyan feeling I get from it, like that is what all saiyans should aspire to be.
>>
>>55253252
That'd obviously be a racial capstone. The other races would be
>Human Maybe Humen if you're willing to mix the memes
>Pickle
>Freezypop Race
>>
>>55253241
>Humans still don't get any transformations besides, maybe, Max-Power Mode
>>
>>55253291
>Lazy animator drawback where you have to sit around and do nothing until the animator gets off his ass and stops playing Crash Bandicoot.
>>
>>55253302
Roshi doesn't need transformations to eliminate half a team from the tournament.
>>
>>55253285
Yeah, if you jump both you could combine them. The God forms are just using God Ki with SSJ, so popping into SSJ4 while using God Ki is an entirely legitimate thing by the show's logic.

I wonder what color they'd be? Going by the logic that God Ki + Blond = Blue, and God Ki in a saiyan's base form is just red, then a SSGSSJ4 would look like SSJ4 Gogeta.
>>
>>55253018
Who is Level Up based on? I feel like this is probably obvious, but I remember little of GT.

Does the The New Heroes jump keep increasing ad nauseam with each generation? That feels like it would get really, really scary after a few generations. People that just naturally learn things a thousand of times faster after just two generations...

Kinda sad the Mauve balls don't grant wishes, but the sending people on quests thing seems fun on its own.

Do things I put in orbit of the planets come along, like say, a(n artificial) moon?
>>
>>55253329
SSJ4G
>>
>>55253202
Is Dies Irae still advancing or it's also on hold until GO comes out?
>>
>>55253350
Nah, the acronym for Blue is literally SSGSSJ. They even say it out, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. That's literally why they invented the Super Saiyan Blue name in-setting. So it would be SSGSSJ4.

Or Super Saiyan Black by Super's logic.
>>
>>55253348
Luud himself.

Yup, just like in canon really. If you think about it, isn't it crazy how Goten is able to naturally go into super saiyan before he's even 10, when it took his father decades of growth and a horrifically traumatic event and even his older brother took half a decade or so longer and some fucked up shit too.

I think Multiverse is the only series that takes it to the logical conclusions. Man, Multiverse could really use a revamp now that I've made a few more things.
>>
>>55253348
Oh, forgot to answer the rest of your stuff, haha.

Yeah, sorry, not really 200 only if they're giving wishes too.

Within reason, I don't see why not. A few moons sound okay, chucking the planet in the middle of a dyson sphere probably isn't.

>>55253363
Pretty much everything's going to be on hold for now until I can get GO done.
>>
>>55253371
>Revamp
We only had an extra chapter since the jump came out. What would you add?
>>
>>55253018
>Have to take a drawback to be human
A little sad that HFY is discouraged, but then again humans always get the short end of the stick in DB.
>>
>>55253388
There's lots more I could do with the existing material, honestly. It's been 7 months and 20+ jumps since then or something, I've gotten a lot better at drawing stuff out of series and at least for a few of the origins, there's more stuff than I put in to well, put in.

>>55253401
To be fair, because of that the races don't need to have prices attached. And there's almost no humans that do anything in GT. Pretty much the only one I can recall that is fully human and does shit is Bulma and her contributions can be summed up as "Acted as Baby's replacement Gero" and "Made Blutz Wave generators".
>>
>>55253401
DBS had the hummies kicking ass too.
>>
>>55253415
>There's lots more I could do with the existing material, honestly. It's been 7 months and 20+ jumps since then or something, I've gotten a lot better at drawing stuff out of series and at least for a few of the origins, there's more stuff than I put in to well, put in.
Go for it I say. I don't think anyone would be adverse to you updating the jump. Do hold it off until you finish Konosuba though, I'm really looking forward to that one.
>>
File: abc879857f5a668b9cc7093e4c053b9a.jpg (398KB, 1576x2048px) Image search: [Google]
abc879857f5a668b9cc7093e4c053b9a.jpg
398KB, 1576x2048px
Sleep is the devil.

>>55251759
Jump 1: Final Fantasy 1's pastebin still looks intact to me. I always set my pastebins to never expire.
https://pastebin.com/w2irHbZw
I'll package my first ten Jumps into one document once they're finished and add them to the Drive so they can be easily found.

Also, I have no source for that picture. Believe me, I tried to find one too, but there wasn't even an author listed on the site that I found it. But I have a second one by the same artist which is just as nice.
>>
>>55253432
Oh, yeah, it was in no way me saying I was doing it now. Mostly just remarking that I could have done a lot more with it and plan to eventually.
>>
>>55253432
Too many fun settings I'm looking forward too...

Maybe we should sacrifice more jumpmakers to Val to speed things up.
>>
>>55253458
I volunteer as tribute.
>>
For anyone who took the Dragon's Bride drawback in King Arthur, did you take the dragon along with you?

Are they your waifu, or are you their waifu?
>>
>>55253415
>And there's almost no humans that do anything in GT
Yeah, I understand why you did it, my disappointment was aimed more at the general uselessness of humans in the setting than anything written in the jump.

>10 years since Majin Buu was defeated
That just seems like it's asking for an option to somehow slot Super into the same continuity as this jump. Any plans for that?
>>
>>55253018
>GT

The English dub's OST was so shitty compared to the original. Luckily for me I'm not an Americuck and I enjoyed an actually decent dub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjIO6hynehM
>>
File: XBtQWo0NENBNUx1azVaR3VjA3Nod.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
XBtQWo0NENBNUx1azVaR3VjA3Nod.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
So I've been a bit paranoid in the Fate jumps so far, never going as Servant due to the whole 'command seals' thing.

For those who have been servants, what have been some non-lewd commands used on you?
>>
>>55253483
Eeeeh. I guess I don't see why most of the threats in GT can't fit into Super as well.
>>
>>55253371
>Luud himself.
Ah, that makes sense. I'd completely forgotten about Luud, so I suppose not being able to place it is only natural.

>Yup, just like in canon really. If you think about it, isn't it crazy how Goten is able to naturally go into super saiyan before he's even 10, when it took his father decades of growth and a horrifically traumatic event and even his older brother took half a decade or so longer and some fucked up shit too.
>I think Multiverse is the only series that takes it to the logical conclusions. Man, Multiverse could really use a revamp now that I've made a few more things.
I... suppose it is, yes.

I feel like I have to buy it now because it is SO GOOD, but also don't feel like I'd ever use it out of fear of what horrors I'd unleash. Sheesh, the grandkids would be able to master pretty much any skill in a day, and it just gets crazier from there...

>>55253382
>Yeah, sorry, not really 200 only if they're giving wishes too.
Yeah, that's fair.

>Within reason, I don't see why not. A few moons sound okay, chucking the planet in the middle of a dyson sphere probably isn't.
Alright, thanks. I imagine the dyson sphere idea would be rather unpleasant for the planet's life anyhow.
>>
>>55253499
Personally, I just can't listen to anything but the eng dub. I've watched DB for years and years now and hearing it in anything but english sounds just wrong. Even worse then hearing non english Sailor Moon.
>>
>>55253018
Oh, damn, this is a CP vampire, alright. Lots of things I want, here. Yeah, this is going to be a hard one, even if I make purchases following my usual priorities for perks.
>>
>>55253502
Do whatever you think is right.
>>
In general, how hard is it to reach SSJ4?
>>
>>55253514
I am the same, it is what I grew up with plus whenever I try to listen to the subs the voices sound too squeaky.
>>
my DB GT build:

Android
avenger
Antivirus subscription –free
Prototypes aren’t the best -100
Energy eater -300
Revenge made manifest -300
FU-SION-HA -200

items:
none

Companions: 3 -150 (+free race and background + 600 points each)
companion 1: shadow dragon, explorer, dragon of darkness –free, omega -300, a shell of a man -200, youthful grin –free, FU-SION-HA -100
companion 2: machine mutant, warlord, jumper jumper boogie –free, talkative talker –free, transforming beam -100, World of steel and iron -300, luud transformation -200
companion 3: sayian, warlord, talkative talker-free, tiny amazon –free, manly monkey man -300, level up -300

drawbacks:
Half jump +100

plan:
since we start on M2 we gang up on General Rilldo and Dr. Myuu and crush them. Companion 3 will take over all of M2 then. Prevent most of the plot from ever happening.
Use permanent fusion for some powerful fusions between me and companion 2 and companion 1 and 3 (once he has reached SSj4)
>>
>>55253534
>items:
>none
Not even your free stuff?
>>
>>55250174
I had two mentors in Wu Xia and they've both gotten into Dream Pod (Sims) tech so that they could make large training dojos in a format some lazy people would use. Both of them have now become great Video Game Developers.
>>
>>55251759
>>55253440
Artist name is Gabriel Picolo.

Has a deviantart account and a tumblr.
>>
>>55253561
already have that or similar stuff
>>
>>55253514
I feel the same about the voices from many older shows, but the OST in that dub just feels so... Wrong? I don't get why Americans hated the soundtracks of the animes in the late 90s-early 2000s.

I would pay for a perk to play this theme each time I'm about to do something important:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkcUFEfbrQc
>>
>>55253440
Cool thanks for reposting it. I don't know why but the link in your archive post didn't work.
>>55253578
Thank you!!
>>
I am having trouble on deciding whether to grab Revenge Made Manifest or Machine World. Both seem great, anyone wanna give me some help deciding?
>>
>>55253483
The weird thing is that about GT and Super is that because Super is going to lead into Z's ending, and GT comes afterwards, there's nothing in the continuity to stop them from coexisting.

The only thing that stands out are the characters. Why are the Pilaf Gang suddenly old instead of young adults (and Mai and Trunks being cute together)? Where are Beerus and Whis? Why doesn't Goku use his God forms? Granted, the last two might get solved by the time Super ends, but I can't see the Pilaf Gang being reversed to their GT situation unless the ending of Super is full retard EVERYTHING IS RETCONNED shit. And nobody should want that.
>>
>>55253583
Yeah, I don't get that either. Naruto's first OST is still one of my favourites ever. So many utter classics. Z had some fantastic tunes too.

And who could forget the greatest OST of the early 2000 animes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI

Don't pretend you don't love it
>>
>>55253578
Oh, hey, thanks! I need to work on my google-fu I suppose. Time to go a raiding.

>>55253610
No problem. I'm just glad someone is reading it.
>>
>>55253617
There are some other inconsistencies but they're ones that exist with Z already, not Super, like how every random backwater alien fuckhead is stronger than perfect cell or Majin fucking Buu.

Though, I guess even Z was guilty of that with the androids vs freiza.
>>
>>55253476
Hell yeah. And we're both waifus, which is awkward since I was a nun. God thing jumping saves you from the wrath of God, huh?
>>
>>55253624
hey Val do you do any writefagging for your chains?
>>
>>55253617
>Someone uses the Super Ultra Mega Dragon Ballsâ„¢ to retcon the entire series after 300 anime chapters so people can still buy GT.
>>
>>55253634
That's the kind of stuff I'd handwave as DB being DB, pretty much.

>>55253643
>People buying GT
Good one.
>>
>>55253648
>>People buying GT
>Good one.
I never understood the GT hate.
>>
>>55253634
>even Z was guilty of that with the androids vs freiza.

To be fair with Z, the androids were the culmination of years of work of someone who had Saiyan DNA to work with and then Frieza's DNA.
>>
>>55253654
Disappointing villains, worse art, even more Goku-focused, the opening song.
>>
>>55253638
Ah, I did a little bit for my last chain. A lot of it was mostly just summaries of stuff rather then writefagging, since I was mostly interested in recording what I did rather than actually writing a story no one but myself would read. Still got pretty long though, 20k words or something. I mean, I did a few writefags a few years ago but they were pretty much just short, single scene things.

>>55253654
I liked it too. Big difference in tone, quite a few inconsistencies and...well, after the last saga of Z, a lot of early GT is a bit boring. I definitely think the latter two thirds of GT are much better than the first one.
>>
>>55253615
why not both?
>>
>>55253500
No, because I never let my master be anyone other than an imported waifu.
>>
>>55253670
I guess that was my fault for not saying inb4both. I sadly do not have enough cp for both.
>>
>>55253506
Nobody remembers Luud except Val and Toyotaro.
>>
>>55253530
Very hard unless you get shot with a laser beam full of moon magic.
>>
>>55253583
Like in most cases of dub changes, it's less that the Americans hated it, and more that the dubbing companies thought everyone was stupid.
>>
>>55253615
Think about it, do you like machines, or do you like possessing people more?
>>
>>55253018
Thanks Val. This is amazing.
>>
>>55253018
Thanks Val, now I can make a bridge between two planets
>>
>>55253500
Dont kill him, save them, burn down the orphanage. Normal stuff.
>>
>>55253680
both have the potential for infinite growth

I'd say world of steel and iron has the added bonus of being applyable with every altform you have and not just living beings that can be scratched. And it can expand your hive mind ad infinitum

Have a metal/robot alt form? take over all metal/robots
have a light based alt form? take over all light
have a human alt form? take over all flesh
have a saiyan alt for? take over all saiyans flesh (as long as your will is stronger which i doubt)
>>
>>55253720
what? how would that work?
>>
Wasn't there a perk that when you die you can be reborn as one of your descendants? Just think about The New Heroes perk and couldn't help but wonder if it would still work.
>>
>>55253773
have two planets? yes?
now make a bridge between them
done
>>
>>55253799
>>55253773
>>
>>55253799
>>55253827
so it's a planet and its moon?
or are both planets orbiting the sun? in which case the bridge will have to be curved so as not to go through the sun, and also really fucking long
and that point why make a bridge? why not use starships or teleportation gates?
>>
>>55253773
Thinking of reverse engineering a power ring that is powered by the goodwill of both planets to extend

>>55253799
With nice soft handles

>>55253827
Like a barbell
>>
>>55253668
...this might be a stupid question, but can you fanwank the aesthetics of your Machine World's inhabitants? Because I didn't realise how much I liked the idea of a planet of YoRHa units and Machine Lifeforms until I thought of it.
>>
>>55253853
>and that point why make a bridge? why not use starships or teleportation gates?

Big bridges can be better decorated
>>
>>55252455
Use the Bio-Injector from Symbiote. Have all of your properties in HTTYD's island chain, all islands can hold non-active companions, and then have the Old Kingdom thing that makes it so you can have borders between places like that and the real world.

Boom
>>
>>55253857
Sure.
>>
File: don't built bridge.gif (34KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
don't built bridge.gif
34KB, 400x200px
>>55253853
>so it's a planet and its moon?
eh, technically the smaller would be the moon of the bigger one, yes, but in the scenario that the anon is describing they are both planet sized (they need to have different mass though otherwise the orbit will be a different one, were you can't build a bridge so easily; see gif related)
>>
>>55253917
Stretchy bridge.
>>
File: now it get's complicated.gif (400KB, 464x400px) Image search: [Google]
now it get's complicated.gif
400KB, 464x400px
>>55253853
>or are both planets orbiting the sun?
both planets are orbiting the sun as well as each other (just like earth and moon orbit the sun as well as each other)
>>
Anyone know any forms besides the Oozaru that would benefit from Manly Monkey Man?
>>
>>55253975
Werewolves, I guess?
>>
>>55253975
How about a dragon form?
>>
File: 1490552778935.jpg (67KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490552778935.jpg
67KB, 1000x750px
>>55253886
That is... Actually pretty good.

It requires to give everyone a fully awakened Symbiote for companionship, but I guess I can work with that.

Thank you, anon.
>>
Are there any perks that could let you take a powerful ability with strict activation conditions and create a weaker version with lessened or no activation conditions?
>>
>>55253975
The Kaiju hybrid from PacRim?
>>
>>55253886
So now your island chain is in the real world, losing one of it's benefits, and all your friends are still stuck on the island. Wow.
>>
>>55254015
No problem anon. Combos are fun to pull out in my opinion.
>>
>>55254036
Super Smash Brothers Jump has a Perk called, I think, Standard of Excellence (?) that does exactly that. It's the Medium Build 200cp Perk.
>>
>>55253975
godzilla series monster alt form (you can chose to be the original japanese godzilla there)
>>
>>55254063
Thanks, this helps.
>>
>>55254061
All properties in the island chain, including entire planets are now in the real world. Granted yeah they're still stuck on whatever worlds and properties you have. The archipelago isn't stuck at one size, anon, it is as large as need be to manage all the properties that it holds.
>>
>>55254092
Have fun. What ability are you using it on?
>>
>>55253018
Do you eventually age out of Half-Jump like Goku seemingly did after leaving with Shenron, or are you stuck the same age for the entire jump?
>>
>>55254094
So you've just combined your properties then. I don't know why you think the island would expand it's effects to cover everything else in the setting rather then just your combined properties, since that's a big leap in logic not really supported by the item.
>>
>>55253534
i forgot to add:
use "the power is jumper's" from marvel magic to keep the power boost from the transformations permanently even after the transformation is finished
>>
>>55253999
>>55254073
Do altforms even count for this? It works with transformations similar to the Oozaru, and altforms aren't really transformations.
>>
>>55254061
You can have them active in any of the Dragon Ball GT Worlds, or other similar locations that allow the same. If you fuse all your dimensions you could have potentially an endless space with its own population.

If you are using them just to have people come with you without needing to spend CP or use a pod, it's actually pretty useful and they won't be confined in a small space.
>>
>>55254150
Nah I'm just saying that even if you had the Pink Tide you'd have space for them to live happily whilst their location being a actual place. Stop moving your goal posts anon.
>>
>>55254169
well if i switch alt forms then it's a transformation, right?
>>
>>55254104
Megalovania
>>
>>55254169
Alt Forms do not count for MMM, though it is possible to use the Blutz Wave Generator on them and then use MMM on the ensuing beast mode.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (19KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
19KB, 320x257px
>>55250960
Yes, and never again. Re:Monster, Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time, Jumpmaker companion supplement.
>>
>>55254201
what about the whole ghost rider jump?
>>
>>55253018
>1/16th Saiyan- 400
>So long as you are directly descended from a pure blooded member of that race with no more than 6 steps between you (Your great-great-great-great grandfather), you’ll inherit the full abilities of that race as if you yourself were a pure blooded member
Oh, gee. Thanks for importing one of the worst types of SB-wank into this community. Reeeaally appreciate it.
>>
>>55254207
>Re:Monster
Can't be worse than my own version
>Jumpmaker companion supplement
OK...
>>
File: 1504571383287.jpg (401KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504571383287.jpg
401KB, 719x1000px
>>55254207
>Re:Monster, Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time
All right give. Give give.
>>
Is there anything similar to 1/16th Saiyan in other jumps?
>>
>>55254254
In a forbidden SB jump, yes.
>>
>>55254254
You can fuse part of other races in Noblesse or Jurassic Parks to create hybrids. You could apply the process to you.
>>
File: Jeanne D Arc .gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne D Arc .gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>55254207
>Re: Monster

Please...any chance you can post it?
>>
Did pan ever get to super saiyan? 1 or 4, ss4 loli a cute.
>>
>>55250960
>Had a dream where someone made a jump complete of the setting I was doing and since I didn't claim it I couldn't complain
Since that day I claim all my shit
>>
>>55254278
Not in GT.
>>
>>55254222
Movie version just traumatizes people, and doesn't bypass durability.
>>
>>55254254
Iirc there's some perk called Unstoppable Evolution or something like that, which SB likes to wank extremely hard.
>>
>>55254222
I use that too, but I use the Penance Stare as an introductory move. I only use it when I'm fighting to kill, and I'm prepared to use other attacks to finish them off.

I use the other ability when I want to toy with my enemy or just teach them a lesson.
>>
>>55254285
Darn.
>>
>>55254283
That brings the question; How many of you have had jumpchain or /jc/ related dreams?
>>
>>55254207
>Jumpmaker companion supplement.
what's that?
>>
>>55254318
Last time I dreamed I was in Pokémon. But then I met another Jumper, I think it was Heavens, and I realised we were in potato mode. He was pretty nice but I still got scared as fuck and I ran and hid. Then someone killed me in the woods and stole my Pokémons.
>>
File: 1504233075757.png (879KB, 1024x701px) Image search: [Google]
1504233075757.png
879KB, 1024x701px
>>55254207
>Jumpmaker companion supplement
Why?
>>
>>55254254
What is it even useful for? I can only think of a couple of jumps where you can be a hybrid, and most of the time you get either full benefit or only a minor reduction in effectiveness.
>>
>>55254295
Movie version is all the bullshit of the comics version with the caveat that whatever you're hitting has to have a soul to burn. Even in the comics Galaticus stood up from a PS after about two minutes of rolling around on the ground in agony. He stumbled off with a very 'not dealing with shit today' look. I think its one of the greatest showings of how mentally durable the Eater of Worlds has.
>>
>>55253975
World Devil from that Alice jump?
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>55253909
Aw yeah!

Drawbacks: Dragonball Jumper Tour, A Hero's Legacy, Taking The Tour, Seven Black Stars (1600)

Earth

Android, Scientist, age 22

Antivirus Subscription (Free)
Prototypes Aren't The Best (1500)
Perfected Construction (1300)
Do You Love Me Father (Free)
Gero Expy (1200)
Symbolosis (1000)
Hell Jumper Creator (700)
Capsule Machine (Free)
Machine World (400)
The New Heroes (0)
Power (Free)

>GODS!
>DIE!
>GODS!
>DIE!
>GODS!
>GODS!
>GODS!
>DIE-AND-BE-COME-AS-GOOOODS!

"What the hell is going on down there?! Are we going to have to fight those guys? Because I...I don't want to fight those guys. They're creepy"

...is the general reaction of the Z-Fighters to my wonderful world of robotic canivores. Goku did ask what's my next culinary venture, so I showed him: I taught all these androids everything I know about cultivation, and handed them the keys to these super high quality chi worlds I own! Look at them go, terrorising the unholy SHIT out of all those domestic animals OF MYTH AND LEGEND, and abusing the cycle of reincarnation! Come back Goku, you forgot to pay for your ramen!

Oh, he'll come crawling back. There's not a better noodle shop to be found on all of Space Yelp.

Buddhist Hell's Kitchen Planet aside, I'm really not into pointless fights. I DO need the Micro-Oramus-o-Matic, the Reality Printer, that photo and my other things back, so I'm opening up more restaurants on EVERY planet as an excuse to go sift through all of space-time for them.

Just gotta dig through all the villain corpses. Because a surprising anount of people don't know an incendiary signature when they see one.
>>
>>55254354
>>55254299
>>55254272
>>55254271
Oh well, I honestly have no idea what I would use it for but I feel like I would rather have it then not, just in case.
>>
>>55254295
>Movie version just traumatizes people
no it doesn't. We clearly see some people dying through it

>doesn't bypass durability
where did you get that from
>>
>>55254354
Marvel Magic, Greek Myth, DC Occult, Teen Titans... Have options which could carry you through most of a chain with that perk.
>>
>>55254354
Percy jackson child of a god now has full god powers.
>>
>>55254356
i'm surprised the penance stare even effected galactus
>>
>>55254347
Anon, it wasn't a dream.

Have you seen Heavens around here lately?
>>
>>55254369
Assorted rulings.
>>
>>55254385
>Marvel Magic
Not that good
>Greek Myth
Not that good
>Teen Titans
You would be of Trigon's race, not Trigon. If you are close to Raven in power you probably are already close to Trigon at your peak.
>>
File: saaadsaber.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
saaadsaber.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
>>55254252
>>55254273
They were stored in the cherrytree file I used them in, and I don't have it anymore. Cleaned it because the computer was overloaded with crap and needed to make room.

>>55254349
Really drunk, angry, broken down on the side of the road due to idiots. Had nothing to do but browse 4chan and saw someone shitposting about wanting to companion namefags. Made it to distract myself, turned into adopt a jumper who would inevitably cause problems and likely end your chain. Woke up the next morning wondering what the fuck I just did and deleted it.
>>
File: Buu Female.jpg (126KB, 800x949px) Image search: [Google]
Buu Female.jpg
126KB, 800x949px
>>55254207
Could you post Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time ?

Have cute Buu as payment.
>>
>>55250960
I always post because IDGAF.
>>
>>55254393
https://youtu.be/549B_L49kn8
>>55254347
How did Heavens look like?
>>
>>55254417
Combine it with the Notes perk to become the superhuman peak of your race.
>>
>>55254417
>full power of an Elder God
>and probably a Skyfather
>not that good
K.

There are plenty of other options, anon. Those are just the first which came to mind.
>>
>>55254393
Penance Stare is karmatic BS in comics. It has an internal check and balance system and apparently hurts like mofo.

Here's an old youtube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs
>>
>>55251021

Sounds a lot like a setting I worked on years back. Self-inserts everywhere, divided into factions based on goals and behavior. Called them lucid. Natives of the fics hated known lucid because the majority were dicks who kept making a mess of things with nonsensical and OP powers.
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>55254429
See >>55254419 for why that isn't going to happen. If I make another one it'd be different anyhow, we're up to ch 66 by now and are getting explanations of setting and mechanics now. If life stops sucking ass and I can't get inspiration on the jumps I already promised to make, then I'll take a crack at another one I suppose. Honestly it would be better to wait until we get through Orbaume kingdom's volume if thats even out yet.
>>
>>55250960
Yes but it was on the same computer as my greentexts and story folders. It was of the warded man series but that setting has had so much drama and bullshit happen in it that I dropped trying to even finish it. Just fuck that author.
>>
>>55254399
>tfw when most people on /jc/ have become Jumpers and you're still on this shitty Earth.
>>55254437
>How did Heavens look like?
A short chubby dude. He seemed like a good guy and he had an Eevee. The end of my dream was actually really fucking scary. Someone shot a paralysing bullet at me and then kidnapped my Pokémons and slit my throat. I woke up breathing hard.
All of this because of that stupid potato mode discussion a few threads ago.
>>
>>55254429
I wonder if these buuberries are anayomically correct.
>>
>>55254417
>>Marvel Magic
>Not that good

are you trolling? you could gain the full power of Gaia or oshtur or set or cthon...

you are basically nigh-omnipotent
>>
So in the Desolate Era jump, you need to pay extra to fully access all the techniques on the Prisonworld Stele you can buy as an item. What does that mean for finding the Prisonworld Stele in-universe? Because it's a canon item, and with all the luck and treasure-hunting perks I've got I figure I can find it. Would I be able to learn the skills it describes?
>>
Other than the guy with the wand does anyone else have any fun greentexts to share? I have to rebuild everything since I doubt I am going to bounce back from my blue screen error.
>>
>>55249478
It isn't based on anyone, roughly a little under half of the Quirks on the table including Soundgarden are OC Quirks there as Quirk Marriage material or choices for people who don't like copying canon characters.
>>
>>55254537
>roughly a little under half of the Quirks on the table including Soundgarden are OC Quirks

bretty creative man. good job
>>
>>55250960
Yeah, I've made private stuff before, mostly illegal things like lewd Jumps which I wouldn't post for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1489627326247.png (283KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1489627326247.png
283KB, 344x315px
>>55254537
Wait you mean its not purposefully based on Shatterbird?
>>
>>55254560
post them to QQ pls
>>
am i missing any drives beyond ours, QQ's, and SB's
>>
>>55254556
Thank you anon.
>>
>>55254570
dirge's

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U
>>
>>55254570
this QQ drive to be specific
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwR9Gw0h_xDiRWZqYnNyUEdNQUU
>>55254578
thanks
this shit is all so autistic
>>
>>55254564
Shatterbird from Worm? I thought she just had glass-kinesis (Silikinesis?). I haven't really read it, does she do stuff with sound and sand?
>>
>>55254571
what do you think of the quirk marriage soundgarden + overhaul?

destroy stuff with high pitched singing and reassemble it with low pitched singing.
>>
>>55254587
this is the old QQ drive
I think the newest one is

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By-PsjJV5qdHMm5NSnFzNFZUUmM
>>
>>55254594
No that anon, but: Her glass manipulation is actually some weird ultrasonic wave thing that only interacts with silica. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. But yeah, she makes sounds that control glass and sand.
>>
>>55254452
Not him, but Skyfather isn't a race so you wouldn't get anything from that. Elder God stuff is still kinda neat, I suppose.
>>
>>55254354
You can be a full Kryptonian in Young Justice although maybe that's available elsewhere already.
>>
>>55254617
It makes sense to me. Using a marriage with Sound Garden to transmit touch effects seems really powerful and good, only downsides I imagine would be either precision or times where you couldn't sing for some reason. Still, you trade precision and a potential for it to stop working some of the time for range and area of effect, both really useful with something that can pop things like a balloon.

>>55254641
Oh. . .well in that context, it really does seem like I just copied her. I was more inspired by the pun name and the sound glass makes when you move your finger around the rim.
>>
>>55254646
Fair nuff. Though you'd also get Demiurge stuff since the perk goes back six generations... and that's only two.
>>
>>55254254
Young Justice gives you Human-Kryptonian hybrid
>>
>>55254618
Thanks. Bugs me that I won't be able to into all the jumps that are simply lost to 'tisms, but what can you do.
>>
>>55254417
By default, Trigon is pretty much the only member of his race. He was created magically from the negative emotions of some Azeroth mages, his only relatives are his cambion children.
>>
Other than monopoly do we have any way to convert money? I have a lot of precious metals and gems laying around and I wish to purchase hogwarts or the adjacent land so that I may open a large school of muggle science and technology to fill with superscience tech.
>>
>>55252178
The Vassal's blade seems kind of weak for it's price then, it seems worth it from the description as an equal of the Sword of the Yozis but if it is only the stated effects it is much less impressive than the other 400 CP items.

Unique Hellstrider
Essence Powered Warship
Infernal Power Armor
Various incredible manses

An impressive but apparently not all that special Daiklave.
A mirror that gives fairly unimpressive teleportation and some unreliable information.

There is a bit of disparity.
>>
>>55254521
Venomfreak has one stele with all the techniques, although when he got it is anyone's guess.
I would think that getting it in setting rather than from the jump would follow the normal limits for such things.
>>
>>55254717
>super science equivalent of Hogwarts
that's a neat idea desu
>>
>>55254566
Sorry, I've posted other things here before though and anons are magical about deciphering posting styles. I'm not entirely comfortable with being exposed even if it is rather tame stuff in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>55254736
Isn't that basically Gunnerkrigg Court?
>>
>>55254747
They are aren't they WORMANON!?
>>
>>55254753
idk but I like the idea of it being right next to Hogwarts and having a friendly rivalry with them
>>
>>55254617
>>55254665
what about other more precise ranged attacks, like lightning in a bottle

zap! desintegrated
zap! reassembled

5 meter range is pretty good

naval laser would be even better for range but i don't like its limitations
>>
>>55254753
>>55254736
Maybe except muggle based to rub the purebloods noses in it.

I want to call it Infinitech School of Technology, Where the real magic happens!.

And set up an anti magic tech based barrier around it.
>>
>>55254730
Yeah, it's just the way it's presented as an item kind of confuses me. Like, the other items that teach you super techniques are either there for guarantees you'll be able to learn them, or upgraded versions of the canon ones. But the Strange Stele is just the version from the story, but with the restriction that you need to spend CP to be able to learn all the skills. Not that the Stele doesn't have all the skills on it unless you spend the extra CP, that they're there and you just can't learn them. I'm not sure how to interpret the "free" version you could find in-jump, then. If there's this implicit assumption that the skills are so good that I should only get be able to learn them if I paid CP for them, does that mean I can't learn them without doing so?
>>
>>55254762
>>55254784
Arthur Weasley would probably sell all of his kids just for the chance to be the janitor there.
Thread posts: 623
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.