[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is the new Big Bad for your curent campaign. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: TwinPeaksBob.jpg (30KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaksBob.jpg
30KB, 250x370px
Pic related is the new Big Bad for your curent campaign. How fucked is your party?
>>
>>
>>55248847
It cracks me up that the main villain of the show was the result of a complete accident
>>
>>55248955
?
>>
>>55249164
not that annon, but basically, he was just a tech who because of a fluke appeared in the reflection in a shot somewhere in the pilot I believe? anyways, they thought he looked creepy so they decided to cast him as bob. you can read about it in the wrapped in plastic zine, if you care to find it.
>>
Not really. He's pretty horrifying in a mundane, small town world but not all that spooky when up against people who will just shoot his ass.
>>
File: 1503029228392.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503029228392.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>55249272
That's pretty cool.
>>55249530
>he doesn't understand Bob
That being said, I'm in luck. I just so happened to make a character with one glove who can punch real good.
>>
>>55249530
>shoot his ass
He's a little metaphysical for such a solution.
>>
File: tp_thearm.png (166KB, 780x412px) Image search: [Google]
tp_thearm.png
166KB, 780x412px
>>55249530
>who will just shoot his ass.
Anon, best you'll do is just kill the latest schmuck he's possessing, leaving him free to find another afterwards. He's *far* too meta for such a simple solution to do anything to him.
>>
>>55250865
>Anon, best you'll do is just kill the latest schmuck he's possessing, leaving him free to find another afterwards.
Unless you're an Eastender with a green glove which grants him the great the strength of a pile driver.

Lynch does superheroes better than anyone else
>>
>>55250947
>Unless you're an Eastender with a green glove which grants him the great the strength of a pile driver.
Even in that 'fight', he was *still* getting torn to shreds by BOB. Which is kinda horrifying when you look at the fact that BOB was a fucking orb with no limbs at the time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.