[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RPG Factions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: robert-chew-gluttony-no-text.jpg (512KB, 1920x1242px) Image search: [Google]
robert-chew-gluttony-no-text.jpg
512KB, 1920x1242px
So I'm thinking of some common-enemy factions for my campaign, and thought I'd share
>Phantasmagog- An occult-themed military group comprised of men wearing sheet-ghosts costumes and BDU. No one can really take them seriously. (True neutral)
>YMCA (Young Miscreant's Criminal Association)- A mad-max themed leather-wearing faction that is strictly male. The twist here is they're all homos. (Chaotic Evil)
>Renegades Of Funk- A neon-clad 80's-90's themed group of rowdy punks. (Lawful Neutral)
>Kobold Coalition- A kobold faction. They were sick and tired of all the oppression their race faced and formed their own nation. Unfortunately, it is corrupt as all hell and run by idiots.
>Unnamed Lunatic Skin Cult- An actually serious horror themed group of brainwashed experiments and their maniacal religious leader. They wear loose skin of their victims.
This is what I have so far. What do you think? Any suggestions?
>>
>>55247361
cool
>>
>>55247361

>charging handle
>slide

pick one
>>
No op but here is some human warhammer 40k factions that are local to a backwater planet that I've never gotten around to using:
>Aurora Alliance
A group of like-minded near-arctic nations sitting on massive mounts of ore. They've been funding "scientific research" and reverse engineering mechanicus tech. They've donated the most number of troops to Imperial tithes.
>Orbital Sovereignty
Astronauts that got sick of petty terrestrial politics and united together for the Emperor. They have the most contact with the wider Imperium and are the only ones with void and warp capable vessels. It's been speculated that they could accuse the planetary factions of heresy, then take over once the nuclear winter clears. They haven't done that yet...
>Equatorial Consortium
They own everything that touches the ocean: Promethium rigs, island nations, port cities, weird alien ruins at the bottom of the ocean. They have floating anti-orbital weapons platforms and will investigate any claim of xenos infiltration.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.