[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We discuss a wargame that doesn't exist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: NEWG.jpg (112KB, 700x945px) Image search: [Google]
NEWG.jpg
112KB, 700x945px
/NEWG/ General.

>Still three weeks out until Yagmon coalition gets new Fishman models.

>Red River Kingdoms still too expensive.

>Orbs still broken.

What the fuck am I supposed to do at my meetup, /tg/? I'm sick of using my Neo-Alquire and Mud Lummox models.
>>
>>55244754
Do the Akashic Engrammites still have rules in the current edition? I loved how they worked like Megazord or Voltron.
>>
The edition that came out when I was a teenager is objectively the best one all subsequent editions are pure shit
>>
How do I use Snake Dogs competitively without running out of Energy Bones? I always seem to run out on turn four.
>>
>>55244855
are you spamming them every movement phase?

You are only supposed to use the energy bones before an assault action. The extra 2" movement bonus is worth blowing on simple positioning. Its intended to allow for closing the gaps before melee.
>>
>>55244968
*isn't
>>
>>55244754
Are they seriously planning on releasing a Yeezy model? What the fuck, GAME COMPANY.
>>
>>55244968
>Not having your Snake Dogs carry Ley Totems
>Not using your Energy Bones to set up your Ley Field to get those sweet buffs on your Linewalker Druids
>>
Haven't played since 6th Cycle. Can Yezza still get away with GreatBlade/Immortal cheese?
>>
>>55244968
>>55244985
Ah okay. I'd been using them to negate artillery rolls and for Training checks. I'll hold off until the opponent is in range.

>>55245020
I don't have any Ley Totem cards, else I would. Ever since the Totem Pole pro deck got published in Green Genie you can't find them for less than twenty dollars.
>>
File: dichroic orb water-creche.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
dichroic orb water-creche.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>>55244754
Am I the only one who really likes the new orbs? I was resistant to the removal of faceted bonuses. But once you figure out how to properly chain together your diffractions, it's a really fun play style.

I suggest reading Sphere-Senpai's orb guide on the official forums. I know it seems like it's oriented towards newbies, but it's a very good resource if you're still struggling with orbs.
>>
>>55244754
My gnomish frontiersman army is incomplete. I own coastal battles because I just bombard with my submersibles and zeppelins and if anyone but kuo-toa tries to swim out for a boarding action they just get picked off by crossbowmen, but inland I've been having some trouble. My settler reavers used to get outmaneuvered by gnolls until I started bringing spyglass sharpshooters to target their alphas, but now I've got a bigger problem; sharpshooters are basically irrelevant against hobgoblins because their trooper morale is so goddamned OP and I had to sub out my steadguards, so I always get routed in melee. Are there any gnomish or allied units that would give me a little staying power in both cases?

My underdark game is not too strong either, I tried to run svirfneblin tunnel rats and hill gnome pistoliers against drow recently but got channeled into poisonous-spore mushroom fields by spider mortars so my dudes were too debuffed to shoot straight and the other guy was able to get his melee-magthere weaponmasters into CC and that was that. Any tips?
>>
>>55245056
IIRC fae totems from that weird fairy line they tried pushing a few years back are pretty much equivalent, and they're pretty cheap secondhand.
>>
>>55245170
alas, unless you are playing 12th edition which allowed gnomes to ally with dueregar but thanks to FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! and their shitty fan fiction fluff we can no longer do that. So you are kind of fucked. Yeah Gnomes eat shit hard in hand to hand and thats the way FUCKING GAME DESIGNER likes it because they are a faggot with a hard on for displaced space elfs.
>>
>>55245217
>Not using the Yoink! special rule for scrappers to field Yeezy mechathugs aa frontline melee
it's worth it even considering you have to take a tinkerer for every 5 mechathugs in your army
>>
>>55245060
Mods on the official forums are way too easily butthurt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.