[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me again when 40k is going to be a dead game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Remind me again when 40k is going to be a dead game?
>>
>>55244699
Summer of 2019
>>
>>55244699
When 3D printers kill them!!!1
>>
>>55244699

probably when they advance the timeline and rebrand the game as 41k, performed in such a way that disappoints practically everyone (Failbaddon and the Chaos crew totally wins you guys!) and kills off most of the interesting characters, squats a few factions, the works.

Then fans will be forced to decide whether to keep playing 40k or migrate over to the shallow, underdeveloped wasteland of 41k.

>Captcha: click the cars!
>cars appear forever no matter how many are clicked

YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH FOREVER CAPTCHA
>>
>>55245064

I'm still salty over Fantasy Battles too.
>>
>>55245064
>not 401k
>>
>>55244699

GW announced a dividend payment today, 35 pence per share (I have about 1200 shares, thanks for the £400 suckas), that's what's prompted the bump in prices today as people scramble to get on board before they go ex-dividend in a couple of weeks. Still, the announcement of yet another dividend payment (that's more than £1 per share already this year) is a nice expression of confidence from management, so we'll see if it hangs on to some of that value.
>>
>>55245064
The tragedy of accidentally crapping out an amazing and compelling fictional world that fills an artistic yearning in the public no one knew they had. You can usually only do it once well, and sooner or later people want to see more or change in the static world they've come to know and love.

Either you refuse and risk alienation via a slow death, or you hire a bunch of mediocre writers and designers that have no hope of catching lightening in a bottle again... and alienate everyone faster.
>>
>>55245443
>>55245064
Worst thing is if they do it to 40k it might actually sell better and then we get to be salty about two games .
Also sometimes my captcha just turns green even though no cars
>>
>>55245064
Why are fantasycucks so cancerous. I mean GW booted them out because they were killing the industry and they think their opinions on 40K and any other game matters.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.