[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to name Pirate Space Fleets!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Star Eater.png (465KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Star Eater.png
465KB, 499x499px
Hello /tg/ I need your help!

I'm making a race of what can only be described in the English language as a society of space pirates. They consist of three fleets of seven ships. Each ship has a captain, and the captain of each Flagship is the General of the Fleet. The three Generals form a sort of Oligarchy that governs their people, known as the Star Eaters.

Now, these people are like humans, but with a handful of differences: on average a foot taller, and with the necessary proportions to allow them to survive under the harsh gravity of their home planet. More powerful eyesight, and being from a planet with more oxygen, they tend to be exceptionally fit by our standards. Their philosophy in general is that "might makes right" and if you're strong, you can do what you want to the weak. They have no religion but revere nature as something precious and to be preserved. They kill, harvest, and enslave lesser sapient species on their journey through the stars and if you want to do trade, you'd better be strong enough to earn their respect and their business.

A long time ago, they had to nuke every other nation on their planet to be able to ascend to interstellar travel as a unified whole. They discovered the ability to harvest star matter to make a metal-like substance that loosely translates to "Star-Steel" and they earned their name as such. They have their Armada, and a citadel on their home planet that shields their small fragment of people from the radioactive wastes of their world.

(Word limit)
>>
>>55244512 (Cont)
Their Generals are as follows.

General Deio of the First Fleet. He's the smiley kind of tough guy, the one who will ask you nicely to cut that shit out once, and then break your fucking neck. He believes that they cannot be judged on the actions of their forerunners, and must decide upon their actions in the present. He's nice, supportive, and generally -no pun intended- a good guy. He's the more respected of the three Generals. His fleet is named after positive versions of the Deadly sins, a reminder that in moderation, such vices are actually good things!
> The Flagship Conviction
> The Destroyer Justice
> The Cruiser Passion
> The Cruiser Patience
> The Frigate Aspiration
> The Frigate Ambition
> The Frigate Appetite

General Teatcha of the Second Fleet. She's a fair bit younger than Deio, barely considered an adult, but she's earned her place at the helm through a violent duel with her predecessor. She believes that you should live to the fullest, experience every pleasure of the flesh, and die happy in glorious combat. She's arrogant, dominating in every sense of the word, and passionate. She's not as respected as Deio, and tries futilely to spark rivalry between them. She has a robot hand.

General Santun of the Third Fleet. She's older than Deio and Teatcha combined, but due to their RNA editing technology, she's had several regenerations of her telomeres and maintains a healthy MILF-ish body. At her age, she's convinced that she's never going to find love, drinks heavily, and focuses on her career while acting like a crabby bitch to anyone in a happy relationship. A Christmas Cake, more or less. She has a robot eye.

More or less I want to name their fleets based on the Captains and their personalities. Any details you would like that will assist your answers, I will gladly clarify! Ayn help possible is appreciated!

TL;DR: What do you mean 'too long?' It's less than 4000 words. Get your shit together Anon. Fuck.
>>
If you don't mind going through random generators for a name

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=shipnamer
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.