[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Campaigh.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Zombiehorde.jpg (151KB, 1260x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zombiehorde.jpg
151KB, 1260x600px
Alright. Im DMing a new game for some of my friends.
Its a modern zombie setting with some eldritch and futuristic tech themes.
This is my third campaign and i have people who arnt completely idiotic this time so it will last longer than four sessions.
Any suggestions Guys? They know that im going to be brutal so nothing is completely of limits.
>>
File: BeachStreet.png (100KB, 1553x657px) Image search: [Google]
BeachStreet.png
100KB, 1553x657px
Wanted to share one of my favorite related greentexts. Good luck on the campaign.
>>
So im going to add on more to my original post
Apart from the normal Stats like strength, intelligence, im adding sanity Will and Psy.
Sanity, the lower it gets the weirder shit they start seeing. It may start out as shadows or hearing stuff but it will slide down into seeing demons controlling zombie hordes and eldritch beings walking down the street.
Will lets them Decreas sanity lose and not piss themselves. High will will let them go straight into the war crimes with less sanity loss.
And Psy. They can unlock it with low sanity or high will.
In addition their is also Stuff like railguns, mech suits, invisibility. this stuff runs of of batteries that are very rare and valuable. These batteries can also power their base for a week easily.
Then the factions im working on.
The 33rd is whats left of the military presence in the city. Their home base is the safest but strictest.
The bodarks are next. They are a PMC that are based out of a military bunker were they found all the toys they have like exo suits and bite proof cloth. They can be hired to help out on occasion.
Then the templars. They are a group of cultists that use Psy to fight of the zombies. They are the least liked because everyone thinks theyre crazy. Granted they are, they just help out.
Finally the Reapers. They stalk the city doing jobs and scavenging. The only noticeable thing about them is they are the most successful group of civilians in the city.
So far i have planned for the factions to all break apart into two groups each, ones who go crazy and let the madness rule them and ones who stay true to their morals.
The players themselves start with a above average character. I have told them that if they die they get a new character but its strictly shit in comparison. When they get a base ready they can take over other characters or send them on missions and they can level up as backup characters.
Its also planed to have them meet the four horse men. So, any suggestions?
>>55244243
Ideas forming
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.