[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/40krpg/ 40k Roleplay General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 46

File: Rogue Trader McDuck.png (1013KB, 676x772px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue Trader McDuck.png
1013KB, 676x772px
"Only WanG" Edition

For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame, not Chapter Master, not Space Hulk. Inquisitor is okay, but not many people know about it.

Not sure between starting Dark Heresy 1e and 2e? Pick 2e.

>Who's making the new 40k RPGs?
http://www.ulisses-us.com/in-development-wrath-glory-for-warhammer-40000-roleplay/
Ulisses-Spiel, very well known in Germany. It's set post Gathering Storm, uses a Shadowrun-esque D6 dice pool, and is a unified line with Marines, Humans, and Xenos all playable in the core book.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
https://mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things.

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.48.161023), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now includes all DH2e books.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

The Good, the Bad, and the Alpha Legion (v1.0.0) (Total Conversion Deathwatch into the Horus Heresy)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sbaiodixbeoxxd1

Mars Needs Women! (v1.2.15) (Mechanicus Skitarii and Taghmata for Only War)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w1d6aq5cdr6anmh

Fear and Loathing in the Eastern Fringe (V1.6.4) (Playable Xenos for Rogue Trader)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fjhddohpscx1d7x

The Fringe is Yours! (v1.8.13) (More Xenos, Knights, and Horus Heresy gear for Rogue Trader)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d28i243u2k7di3z

Prev: >>55143317

What's your Regiment like? Where are they from? What are they good at, and what makes them unique?
>>
Just recently ran a pdf campaign where the group were on planet when nids showed up. They made it to lictors before getting murdered in two rounds even with the tech adept.

Pumping this thread with some questions and begging. I ran a pretty long(5 years) long rogue trader game where the party made some serious enemies, went far and beyond normal men and women and ended the campaign finding a vessel to able to get back in time which they are going to use to do a "what if" with death watch rules.

What I need for a current game are any ways to build a stellar map for rogue trader and if there has been any homebrew rules for a battleship. I do not care that players should never have one, I am in need of one for what we want to do for the next campaign if anyone can help.
>>
>>55243129

The fringe is yours has bfg to rpg conversion rules, you can pick your favorite battleship and convert it.
>>
File: Extra Rogue Trader ships.pdf (936KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Extra Rogue Trader ships.pdf
936KB, 1x1px
>>55243129
>if there has been any homebrew rules for a battleship.

>any ways to build a stellar map for rogue trader
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eaga3g853m8fa4d/Sector+map+making.rar

Good luck with your campaign, anon.
>>
>>55243200
Must have missed it, will check when I get home.

Do I need bfg for it? If so, where is a good place to get it?
>>
>>55243242

try the 40k general, one of their megas will have all the BFG books ever released
>>
Can I get an explanation on the main differences between 1e and 2e Dark Heresy and why 2e is allegedly better?
>>
>>55243277
DH2:
>condensed skills and talents
>no strict career ranks
>no money
>full auto is not king
>psychic powers work like tests
>sadly, not set in the Calixis sector
>>
>>55243277
The original Dark Heresy came out nearly 10 years ago and was made by GW (under the name Black Industries).

Every 40k RPG since has been developed iteratively, working to refine and improve on the original DH design. Dark Heresy 2e came out three years ago and while it lacks the dozen splat books packed with interesting lore that DH 1e has, it has a significantly more refined ruleset, as it has tried to make use of all of the positive developments the 40k RPG line had in the years in between. It's not a total success and I far enjoy reading 1e books for fun, but if I were to run a new DH campaign, it would absolutely be 2e.
>>
>>55243346
>>55243370
thanks bros
>>
A squad of angry space marines is rampaging inside your vessel.
What do?
>>
>>55243748
Send the entire crew and get them locked down in honorable close combat while you overload the main drive and escape the self-destructing ship.
>>
>>55243748
Release the murder servitors.

All of them.
>>
>>55243748
Thank them kindly for purging the Heretics from my proudly loyal ship.
>>
>>55243748
Have the Magos and his Praetorian servitors provide fire support while the resident Deathwatch killteam deal with them.
>>
>>55243748
Vent the ship, let loose drug fueled ogryns and murder servitors.
>>
>>55242869
My third character in a game that currently holds the record for the longest running game I was part of and longest time I spent as part of.

He started out as a fever dream born of a snap decision in the middle of a session when the ship came upon the fresh wreck of a corsair ship, that then evolved into an actual character. One with a rather ambitious agenda which the ship and crew ended up being part of.

Also first and so far only Xeno I ever played in a 40k game.
>>
>Dark Heresy 2e
>no cybernetics or talents that give a Mechanicus the machine trait
???
>>
>>55245376
>no way to get one of the most frequently power gamed/broken traits in the entire line
>>
File: SNL Any Questions.gif (3MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
SNL Any Questions.gif
3MB, 360x202px
Writing a one-shot for introducing new players to Only War.

Starts with a ship crash, a fight against some renegade PDF, and then letting them choose how to move into a town where the hydra batteries are.

From there, I got no idea where to take it. Lost & Damned attack? Dark Eldar? The Sevs have a baneblade? I want to do something that can be played out with a last stand, so if anyone survives I can have them recruited into the Inquisition.

I dunno, suggestions?
>>
>>55245590
Orks.
>>
>>55245575
>a tech priest with thousands of experience points and enough influence to become an inquisitor shouldn't be able to make most of his body mechanical
This is the mentality that makes me always laugh at people that prefer low power DH cuckoldry.
>>
>>55245575
it's more a problem of non techpriests being unrealistically low powered for inquisitorial accolytes.

>Industrial CALLE
CAPTCHA has something to say bur I don't understand it.
>>
>>55245575
Yeah, im sure it is real broken compared to one-shot-kill assassins or murder psykers.
>>
>>55245590
All three at once. They will earn their place in the inquisition.
>>
>>55247251
I like the way you think.

Fuck it. Ménage à trois of awful it is
>>
What was the worst mistake you've ever made in regards to gear i.e. something that isn't a weapon or armor.
>>
File: 40K_Bullgryn.jpg (100KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
40K_Bullgryn.jpg
100KB, 1000x1414px
Can a human tame a squig?
>>
>>55250086
No.
>>
>>55250086
Better question- Can a human try, and fail, to tame a squig, with potentially disastrous/hilarious results?
>>
>>55250086
It would be extremely painful…
>>
>>55249374
My first adventure in Dark Heresy ever:
We are freshly recruited acolytes, who are going to be introduced to the inquisitor after a short warp travel to his location.
During the flight we were to sleep in cryo-chambers, so we would wake up only when we arrive. We awake in the middle of the flight and find out that our ship merged with a spacehulk. Being that my first game, I was unaccustomed to suff like that. Thinking that everything should be fine, I (one among the entire team) left all my equipment (besides clothes and cybernetics; I played as a tech-adept) in the crew quarters and later never came across my room
Later, on our first mission my character gets kidnapped by the bad guys we were ordered to locate and capture. While the rest of the team lead assault on the enemy compound, dragging all the security to the entrance, I free myself and begin to explore the hideout. I was stripped of all my equipment (only cybernetics left this time) and was trying to locate it, but so far came across only military storage with no trace of my stuff (found a rocket-launcher though, teammates used it to bring down enemy gunship). Then I walk into the room, from where one of our targets was orchestrating all his evil deeds, so, knowing the fight soon will be over, I decide to begin to search for some clues. Then I forgot to check the place for booby-traps, got explosive charge in my stomach, fell incapaciteted and got rapidly evacuated offsite to the medic bay on our ship. And all my equipment left behind the second time
>>
>>55250766
>(only cybernetics left this time)
You were entirely naked for the rest of that mission?
>>
>>55250086
Actually yes, but only if youre a psyker. In the Rogue Trader Navis Primer book under psychic familiars it lists an example Squig.

It does mention that no sane human psyker would ever do this... but it does then follow it up with "but in the Koronus Expanse there are many less-than-sane individuals".
>>
>>55250805
I found some clothes (but not before I made the contact with the rescue team) and moments later I ended un in explosives crit chart, so you can count it as "yes"
>>
>>55250681
You're a squig guy.
>>
File: IMG_5733.jpg (33KB, 250x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5733.jpg
33KB, 250x259px
Weird question, but say Thunder Warriors came back to slap some shit.

What stats would you give them?
>>
>>55252548
Probs same as Primaris. Maybe less stable.
>>
>>55252548
Primaris. Their genetic instability probably wouldn't show up on a battle-by-battle basis, but if you really wanted to play it up, play them as Blood Angels and field Death Company... Although they wouldn't be Primaris.
>>
>>55252611
>field Death Company
>40k Roleplay General
>>
File: thumbs_EMOK-Picdump-278_043.jpg (35KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_EMOK-Picdump-278_043.jpg
35KB, 400x242px
>>55252611
You got me.
>>
>>55252611
>>55252599

Question 2: How do you stat primaris in 40kRPG's?
>>
>>55252739
You dont
>>
>>55252758
Alright then. Back to square one for you.

If not stating Primaris, how would you propose Thunder Warrior stats would look, hypothetically?
>>
File: Tempest Warriors.jpg (506KB, 1253x516px) Image search: [Google]
Tempest Warriors.jpg
506KB, 1253x516px
>>55252823
I made some knock off ones in the Karybdis Abyss homebrew a while back, here's the relevant stats.
>>
File: Deadalus Deeter Rost.png (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Deadalus Deeter Rost.png
2MB, 1500x2000px
I'm playing my first Dark Heresy game and I drew the tech-priest role.

is there a listing anywhere of all the "rites and rituals" of the AdMech?

if there isn't I need ideas for prayers, ritual phrases, mantras, blessings, etc.

if I set my mind to it I might see about writing up some from the ideas you give me.

>pic is the art I managed to get out of some fantastic drawfag for my character
>>
>>55253529
Many of your mantras and rituals are in binary, and sound as so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0
For the rest of it, mixing computer lingo with latin words and archaic expressions (data-djinns, query seance, invoking the crash log's spirits, all sorts of goofy shit) makes for some pretty good technobabble. Also, the Lexicanum should have a list of mechanicus quotes, including rituals and prayers.
>>
>>55254344
cool I got that pulled up next stop I have some kipling to keep handy too

The Hymn of Breaking Strain
Sapper
and
The Secret of the Machines

anyone else have any good poems, quotes, etc. that would fit for an AdMech priest?
>>
>>55242869
So, what tools do you use to plot out your dark heresy campaigns? I'm currently just using google docs, but was wondering if anybody else had some good ideas.
>>
These posts got me thinking of weird things techpriests could say, so I'll list them.

Data daemons, computational maledictions, Omnissiac Inspiration, binary benediction, heretekal gremlins, daily programmatical prayers and recitation, crash report chorus, Prayer Against Syntax Errors, Litany Against Circuitry Corruption, Catechism of Part Retrieval (for when screws and springs fly off), Penance of Part Perdition, autonomous servitor network, mechanical distress, Rite of Industrial Resuscitation.
>>
File: gallery_60566_6038_15391.jpg (28KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_60566_6038_15391.jpg
28KB, 400x407px
>>55255048
>for when screws and springs fly off
trust me

as a professional fabricator...it doesn't need to fly anywhere.

It just needs to fall into a blind little corner or crevice...though if you get into the habit of saying a calm prayer whenever this happens I can see the AdMech being some pretty calm dudes

regardless, I will have to find these uses...or improvise them to be more tech-priesty
>>
File: 1327822893933.jpg (106KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
1327822893933.jpg
106KB, 540x800px
>>55254951
not Dark Heresy, but I use a sequence of Txt documents in a collection of nested folders containing images and quoted rule-book excerpts.

it's worked very well.
but I should start using word documents so I can format them better and make printouts more easily.
>>
File: 1236451880557.jpg (165KB, 724x718px) Image search: [Google]
1236451880557.jpg
165KB, 724x718px
>>
File: 1346820132090.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1346820132090.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>55252739
+10AG, S, and Wounds, going by the stats and fluff. I don't know about Mk. X armor though because so far as I know GW still hasn't told us jack diddly squat about what actually makes it better.
>>
>>55256928
oh and +10T, or maybe an extra Unnat S and T instead of a +10. Oh and if they're put into critical, they get battle rage and frenzy and automatically enter franzy.
>>
>>55255309
You're right, crevasses are irritating. Most recent thing to happen to me was a magazine spring getting away from me under pressure and flying across the room. Kinda comical, looking back.
>>
>>55257092
I would not doubt that these cases are the reason that the AdMech developed mechendrites

to reach THOSE GODDAMNED BITS THAT ROLLED UNDER THE GODDAMNED ENGINE HOUSING OH MY GOD YOU PIECE OF SHIT MACHINE
>>
so /40krpg/
whats your favorite/liked/youdidntthinkitsuckedcompletely homebrew sector/supplement some fa/tg/uy came up with?
>>
I'm playing a guardsman in a Dark Heresy 1e game (with Only War updates) and I can't for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to do damage. I figured out that autoguns are better than lasguns because of their full auto capabilities, but how am I supposed to actually land enough shots for it to matter? I thought point blank range might be my salvation, but then it's impossible to get into that range in practice, since it always takes at least a half action to move, but full auto is a full action, so the enemy can just move right back out/in and then I'm fucked. Semi-auto meanwhile is way too difficult to land extra shots with.

Is it really all just down to luck until I get higher tier guns, or is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>55258678
You're not supposed to do damage. DH1e is a game where you don't get a damn thing done until you're very high level, and even then you only get anything done half of the time.
>>
>>55258678
>DH1
>with Only War updates
>FA is a full action

What updates are you talking about?
>>
>>55258250
not yours

unless you have a good storytime to go with it
>>
>>55258713
>it's not actually a full action
oh shit, I'll need to tell the GM about this.

Though having to get into point blank range just to do damage still sounds like a pretty unreliable approach because I'll probably get shot to death.
>>
>>55258678
Yes, working with your team.
You use full auto to suppress units, move in close, apply flamers and grenades/melee to mop up.
You listened to the memes too much, Accurate quality > full auto spray early game, without doubt.
For your situation, you should not be the only one without a gun, you should be getting a further +10 from half range, and if you are using full auto, you ought to be getting +20 to your roll. That's +30, anon, what is the issue, unless your BS is >30?
>>
>>55258772
>>55258713
>>55258678
What houserules are you working with, you goddamn mongrel, we can't give you advice if we don't know your situation.
It sounds like you've read the threads, but didn't understand what went where why.
>>
>>55258800
It's Only War but with different careers.
>>
>>55258821
So... it's ALL the rules of only war, but you are using DH1e career system, correct?
>>
>>55258781
>and if you are using full auto, you ought to be getting +20 to your roll.
Full auto is -10 in OW.
>>
>>55258821
Why not pick DH2 then?..
>>
>>55258839
yes
>>
>>55258844
He said DH1e, so I assumed he was using DH1e rules because he didn't say how much OW was folded in until >>55258821.
>>55258855
You goddamn dickmongler, aight.
1. STOP THINKING FULL AUTO > EVERYTHING. Your best bet is to take half aimed single shots for the +20 if the target is out of cover, or full auto suppressive fire if they are in cover to move closer. Most combat actions are a half action, so you can move and shoot.
2. Fuck shooting, throw grenades. Due to the scatter system, a frag grenade only scatters 1d5m from where you were trying to plop it. With Blast 4, you are still gonna hit a fucker the majority of the time.
3. Get your people to flank while you use suppressive fire. I once turned back a mutant horde some 40 twist strong with suppressive fire from the back of a burning technical, giving the beleaguered defenders time to counter charge.
You want more advice?
What are your stats, your team composition, and your gear. Also, what are you doing in the investigation.
>>
>>55258740
i assure you anon

i absolutely do not
>>
>>55258250
I like the knight thing that elisomethingknight dude came up with. Big bad mechs stomping fuckers out and trying to take things on out of their pay grade is always fun.
>>
What is a voidmaster supposed to do when they aren't driving or whatever? They just seem like an odd role
>>
>>55259007
Fighting and fixing shit.
They are a gearhead class, similar to a rigger from SR. I had mine moving around with cybercreatures and servitors and some Tau drones he had juryrigged.
>>
>>55258931
>someone asks how to do damage early game
>lmao just do single shots
That 1d10+3 won't get you far. It's just too unreliable. You have to get a good roll for your to hit and to wound. If you absolutely have to use an autogun, point blank range really is the way to go, as is using full aims with a red-dotted gun. Also look into special ammo. Stack up your BS as high as it can go.

Grenade spam is legit as fuck though, even despite the seemingly swingy damage dice, mainly because missing with them is extremely rare and bypassing cover is usually trivial. Buy as many as you can until you can get better guns and don't shy away from using them on single targets.
>>
>>55258250

The good the bad and the alpha legion. I always wanted to play a great crusade game.
>>
>>55258250
I really like the name of a sector to be "Crusader's Folly" but I've not elaborated beyond that.
>>
>>55250086
I wish the Ogryn models looked less derpy and more realistic like that.
>>
File: Thunder Warriors.jpg (260KB, 501x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Thunder Warriors.jpg
260KB, 501x1396px
>>55252548
WS5 / BS3 / S5 / T5 / W2 / A3 / Ld7 / Sv4+
>>
>>55260291
That Adrian Smith painted Thunder Warriors makes a lot more sense rather than Custodes or Imperial Fists, even if its inaccurate to the event.
>>
>>55254858
Find the Infantryman's Uplifting Primer.
>>
>>55260291

What are the possible scenarios where a part of thunder warriors' equipment survived until the 41st millenium?
>>
File: 1331702340229.jpg (194KB, 532x600px) Image search: [Google]
1331702340229.jpg
194KB, 532x600px
>>55260420
does it have some AdMech stuff?
>>
How spiky can you be until you get to 'mistaken for heretic' levels?
>>
>>55260547
It has litanies, incantations, and prayers, so you don't have to beep boop your way through while pretending you're worshipping the machine.
>>
File: A CUTE.jpg (102KB, 705x599px) Image search: [Google]
A CUTE.jpg
102KB, 705x599px
Any other means of modifying vehicle Operate test other than MIU in DH2? I need to do some insane maneuvers with an Arvus Lighter and anything to help with that -15 maneuverability would be welcome
>>
>>55243748
Send more angry space marines to deal with them
>>
>>55263782
Besides talents?
>>
>>55263821
For got to add that. Yes, besides talents and skills. I already got Push The Limit, so I can muster 75% (- 15%) at the moment. I sadly lack Fieldcraft and would like to avoid taking more Operate skills because of the costs in XP
>>
>>55263871
Spending a fate point before rolling and maybe assistance from others who also have Operate.
>>
>>
How the fuck do you make an adventure for your party when everything is so god damn deadly. A simple cultist with a lasgun can kill your character with one lucky shot. Am I missing how wounding and leveling works. It just seems like if there are 4 pc's and 12 even low powered goons shooting at them, they are fucked.
>>
>>55266104
> Am I missing how wounding and leveling works.
Possibly. Give a rundown of your thought process on how combat works.

>4 PCs vs 12 enemies
That is way overboard unless if it is an ambush or the like.
>>
>>55266104
Which is why PCs should take advantage of cover, use the element of suprise, have better armour, and never fight fair.

Rarely will PCs be in a situation where they're being fired at by a total of 13 goons all at once. There just aren't enough angles of approach.

Plus, if the PCs are doing something so monumentally stupid as running straight into a firing line? Make sure you tell them that it's not going to end well for them.
>>
Been brainstorming my next DH character and I want to see if anybody can come up with something cool to add. He's gonna be a Highborn Desperado with the Exorcised background.

He's from that one planet where most disputes are settled with pistol duels who got so into honing his skills that he grabbed the attention of a Slaaneshi daemon who ended up possessing him, maybe tempting him into dueling a bunch of his family members or some high ranking members of an allied family or something. Due to his family's influence he was able to get exorcised instead of killed on the spot, but it cost him pretty much everything. He got disowned by his family and fell into obscura addiction in the underhive until he was tracked down and recruited by the Inquisition. So basically he's gonna be in a really shitty position where his addiction and the necessity to use the same skills that got him possessed in the first place to survive on the job will be almost constantly putting him at risk of falling into the influence of the same dark powers that got him into the whole mess.

Thoughts?
>>
>>55265567
>i'm not actually chaos, don't tell anyone
>>
>>55254858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
>>
>>55266104
>How the fuck do you make an adventure for your party when everything is so god damn deadly.
It's really not.

>A simple cultist with a lasgun can kill your character with one lucky shot.
He has to first of all hit and then get extremely lucky with his dice to make that happen. It's so unlikely that it's not worth accounting for.

>12 goons
That's 3 times the party size, how the fuck does your brain function to make you think it's supposed to be easy?
>>
>>55266594
Wouldn't being exorcised immediately make the inquisition aware of him?
>>
>>55267352
Now that I think of it, yeah probably. Either way, one of the things you start with with the exorcised background is a few doses of obscura so maybe the inquisitor gave it to him to cope.
>>
>>55267667
>>55267352
Maybe his family put him into hiding instead of straight up disowning him and the Inquisition had to track him down again after the exorcism?
>>
>>55252739
I go for

- 5 unnatural strength
- 1 unnatural agility
- 5 unnatural toughness
- +5 base wounds
- when critically hurt they enter frenzy and gain the trait regeneration (1).
>>
>>55266104
>How the fuck do you make an adventure for your party when everything is so god damn deadly.
It's really not if the players play it smart. Coordinated fighting with smokes, flashbangs, pinning and using cover can easily turn the tables even if they are outnumbered. Besides, are you sure that your average cultist can even operate a lasgun properly?
>>
What's your favourite pre-written adventure for Dark Heresy? Edition doesn't matter.
>>
>>55255420
blue robes are what i gave the traitor techpriests and hereteks in the game I ran to differentiate themselves from the loyalist tech priests on the planet.
>>
>>55265567
nice drawing :)
>>
>>55269941
I haven't run a pre-written adventure in its entirely, I prefer to pick out the pieces I like and in cooperate them in my own plots.

However I think that "Rejoice for you are true" from Purge the Unclean looks pretty solid for a low or mid rank party, I used about the first half of it since it presents a pretty good premise for investigation, mostly focused on social challenges as it takes place among the nobles in Sibellus. Scintilla.
I didn't enjoy its resolution and certainly not a character recommended to be treated as essential from a recent Bethesda game (shouldn't die until the end even if a slightly prepared party should be able to).
I think that with minor alterations it can be great but it may be good depending on the group of course.

If you hate your players run Maggots in the Meat from the Game masters kit (1st edition).
>>
File: 1331765331746.jpg (391KB, 798x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1331765331746.jpg
391KB, 798x1138px
>>55263029
I don't suppose anyone here has a link to it?
>>
File: 1253069224501.jpg (299KB, 1443x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1253069224501.jpg
299KB, 1443x1006px
>>
>>55271435
Check in the megas listed on /40kg/, that's if it isn't in the one at the top of this thread...
>>
>>55271435
There's a pdf scan of it in the Only War Directory.

And only because it was in the original torrent I used to build the MEGA from. Its the one exception to my "No BL files" rule.
>>
>>55242869
I once came upon a page with a bunch of typical buildings in a hive city, stuff like mausoleums, manufactoriums and a bunch of other stuff.
Unfortunately, I can't find it anymore but I would like a similar list of buildings for a dark heresy campaign. Can anybody help me?
>>
File: rad_genestealer.png (359KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rad_genestealer.png
359KB, 800x600px
Anyone have rules for the many types of genestealer cultist?
>>
I like the idea of Inquisitor as an RP wargame, but is the game itself balanced and good for modern 40k miniatures? I'd like to try it with some friends of mine.
>>
>>55275124

Modern miniatures are getting to its level. Inquisitor is showing its age but it can still work out.
>>
File: DeathwatchJerichoReachBanner.jpg (362KB, 492x1188px) Image search: [Google]
DeathwatchJerichoReachBanner.jpg
362KB, 492x1188px
Hey, /tg/, requesting any storytiems about your Deathwatch characters, more info here

>>55276897

>>55276897
>>
>>55277071
You already asked once on previous thread and got denied because you were too demanding. A thread died for this you fucking special snowflake.
>>
>>55277356
having a bad day, anon?
>>
>>55277383
Lazy fuck
>>
Somebody red pill me on these guys, the "Solar Auxilia." It's our regiment for our Only War game. All I remember skimming on lexicanum is they're precursors to the Guard and they torture ogryns.
>>
File: 01-002.jpg (87KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
01-002.jpg
87KB, 700x1000px
So what is Astropath's unnatural sight exactly? Is it like normal seeing but with a purple filter or do they see shit through walls and the souls of mortals? Is it like Miraluka's sight from SW?
>>
>>55278219
Pick a system, and ask your GM after you get an answer, because they're not exactly clear on this.
>>
>>55274394
delete 1d3 acolytes per turn
>>
File: Inquisiton.png (3MB, 2312x3584px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisiton.png
3MB, 2312x3584px
How would I run a game about a cabal of inquisitors. I want to give my players some freedom about how you play and have some ridiculous action fit for 40k. I'm actually thinking refluffed Death Watch might be a better way of doing it, trying them between bad was action heroes, and still super spies caught in super spy politics in shadow wars vs other inquisitors
>>
>>55277713
Uh, enjoy your Heresy-era game.

They're basically a cross between the Imperial Guard (WS/BS 3), a lot of armour alongside line infantry and the Scions with their top of the line equipment whilst being more elite than the 'regular Army'. Unlike the Stormies they're still organised and deployed as a conventional force rather than specops.
>>
>>55277713
Solar Auxilia are the top of the line, but not Scions. They're like Rangers vs Delta Force. They guard navy ships but also do regular ground side shit as necessary
>>
File: Fat Lounger.png (30KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Lounger.png
30KB, 512x323px
>>55277713

I SEE YOU.
>>
>>55277713
ASK TO BE A FIREMAN

HE'LL KNOW
>>
File: veletarispoweraxes.jpg (61KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
veletarispoweraxes.jpg
61KB, 600x620px
>>55280342

SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMIN' FOR THAT BOOTY
>>
File: 1499830376347.jpg (371KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1499830376347.jpg
371KB, 1600x1066px
>>55279922
I feel like a game about Imperial Knights is what you want.
>Get to have a large amount of freedom while still having some boundaries.
>Jump into a giant mech and stomp on everything.
>Because your players have said mechs, you'll get to showcase some of 40k's deadliest threats and/or really go for scale.
>Your players can still leave the Knights to mingle and do sneaky shit or get caught up in imperial noble politics.
>GIANT. STOMPY. ROBOTS!
>>
>>55274394
https://ru.scribd.com/document/37886020/Dark-Heresy-genestealer-cults
>>
Is it possible to use 2h weapons in dh2 in one hand somehow? Due to cybernetics etc. Mainly looking at great weapon
>>
>>55285148
Big Strength Bonus and implants to taste combined with GM permission
>>
>>55285148
Honestly, not many RPGs have rules in the book for that. They should, but most don't.
>>
>>55285148
Maybe with bulging biceps and some extra big hands
>>
File: 1468273987630.gif (759KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
1468273987630.gif
759KB, 200x181px
>the GM thinks that in the Kronus expanse the only existing systems are the ones already layed out on the map
Is he right?
>>
>>55290271
Your GM is retarded, Koronus has always been described as a region ripe for exploring with plenty of unknown or unexploited systems. Those on the map are merely the most noteworthy for whatever reason and intended to give a solid backbone and flavor to the region itself.
>>
>>55290271
The map is incomplete
>>
>>55285148
Be an Ogryn.
>>
File: The Karybdis Abyss 1.0.1.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Karybdis Abyss 1.0.1.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Reposting because it was several threads ago I posted it. Megaguy, if you're around could you be so kind to add it to the homebrew folder?

So what is this then? A homebrew region I made for Rogue Trader, set in the pimply blackened ass end of the eastern fringe right next to the intergalactic abyss. Written with pulp style high adventure in the deep void in mind where you fight long forgotten evils, save space princesses and hunt void-whales. Currently the fluff is on the lean side, but definitely enough to get your own feel for the Abyss and to get ideas rolling for adventures.

In this version you'll find:
- A whole bunch of new worlds filled with strange societies, Void-Whalers and the bones of long forgotten civilizations
- New ship hulls (including a Void-Whaler!)
- New equipment
- Gene-bred slave soldiers
- Literal Space Dragons (and space knights that ride them)
- New Rogue Trader dynasties

And a bunch more. Currently working on expanding the fluff of a few factions (mainly the Storm Riders and Eugenics Lords) and adding a roster of the Abyss most famous and infamous captains, a couple of more ship hulls and some well known mercenary companies for the next version.

Hope you enjoy my fellow anons.
>>
>>55290271
At the very least, he has to go against Faith and Coin which introduces two planets, Ikeran and Pratus.

If this does not work, the fact that it straight up tells you in the info blurbs about different sectors that these regions are not fully explored or systems are left a mystery to keep people off of their shiny bits.

It would also mean that half of Stars of Inequity literally has no purpose as there would never be a reason to randomly generate star systems. The sheer fact that both Winterscale and Chorda both have hundreds of ships in their fleet would mean that to ever get anything from the expanse, one would have to kill them both and hope the pirates of Inequity never showed up.
>>
>>55290271
Ask him why Stars of Inequity then includes a star system and planet generator for unexplored systems
>>
I'm looking to put together a DH campaign, but I'd like to start it from a position where the Acolytes aren't exactly in the know that they're working for the Inquisition, and instead, after a few successful missions, they'll start being brought more and more into the know. Every DH game I've played, we've started as scrubs, but it isn't long until we're dealing with full blown daemon incursions, something, I don't think should be handled, at least for a long while.

I'm having trouble coming up with "entry level" missions they would be assigned. Stuff like "Find this shipping manifesto" and such.

I'm also fumbling over how to introduce them to the game. I plan on making it so that it would be some time before they actually meet their Inquisitor. For the most part, they would be answering to a go-between, like an Interrogator, or whomever is in charge of their cell. I debate whether to bring them into the inquisition via kidnapping, or by more conventional means, but that's probably a discussion to have amongst the Players.

Can anyone pitch me some more mundane missions, that can be tied into a larger plot?
>>
>>55290271
The entire point of uncharted space, is that any charts you may find are incomplete.

Of course he's wrong.
>>
>>55293711
Have them do missions for the "local planetary Governor" through his go-between. They deal with more civil order stuff that needs a more 'delicate' touch than sending in the Arbites or the planetary law enforcement.

Only to when they stumble onto some deep shit, and hopefully deal with it, get black bagged and their go-between reveals himself to be an Inquisitorial Interrogator, and that they've proven themselves sufficiently resourceful. Offering them a position of greater power, and responsibility, and the 'way out' through the back door (witha free bolt for their troubles).

Missions?
>Investigate a noble scion for signs of immoral activity. Leads into minor Slaanesh cult.
>Investigate criminal underworld for arms smuggling. Leads into finding they're being equipped by anti-Imperium revolutionaries.
>Investigate Manufactorum for designs deviations. It's been taken over by a minor Heretek, masquerading as the old manging Tech-Priest, and who is using its resources for his own designs, 'enhancing' the normal products with his own 'upgrades' to save resources which he can use elsewhere.
>More difficult stuff, signs of major civil unrest are rising. A Slaaneshi Chaos Cult has ultimately promised the criminals power for themselves if they help them subtly take over the capital (and kill its Astropath to stop word getting out), with stolen guns, and assistance from Hereteks. Stop the plot, get your status as Acolytes.
>>
>>55277713
All the information out there, and you run to fucking 4chan to do it for you?
>>
>>55294373
You expect someone who says redpill me to understand how to think for himself?
>>
>>
>>55243748
autocannon turrets, done
>>
>>55285148
I allow it when combined with a (reasonable) accommodation. I.E - unnatural strength 2+, An extra arm from mutation, cybernetics that would = any of those. anything else that would seem appropriate.
>>
File: Alpha_Legion_Astartes.jpg (313KB, 904x793px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Legion_Astartes.jpg
313KB, 904x793px
>>
>>55285148
Work with your GM to create a custom talent.
Done.
>>
>>55242869
Is there a supplement book or wiki page where I can read some of the typical buildings of interest a hive city may have?
>>
>
>>
>>55242869
In Rogue Trader, does Duty to the Dynasty give you +1 to the total Profit Factor or to the Profit Factor roll?
>>
>>55304444

Total
>>
File: 1404847782840.png (21KB, 621x573px) Image search: [Google]
1404847782840.png
21KB, 621x573px
>mfw today a deathwatch marine sacrificed himself to save an NPC
>>
File: 1474141353384.jpg (187KB, 902x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1474141353384.jpg
187KB, 902x1152px
>>55309521
>If a man dies that another should live, that man's spirit shall eat at the Emperor's table.
>No man that died in the Emperor's service died in vain.

Tell of this Battle-brother, Anon, so that we may honor his sacrifice.
>>
>>55309799
Alright, well, the GM kipped off for now.

As the sacrificed marine, I'll storytime in a minute, just got out some dinner.
>>
To all those Deathwatch players out there, how do you get your players into the roleplaying mentality of members of the Deathwatch?

My last session was sabotaged when the Assault Marine recklessly charged and Ork encampment, without communicating to his kill-team, or waiting for backup, and to date, few have attempted to roleplay their interactions.

I would have thought most people would have relished the opportunity to roleplay a noble, honourable superhuman war-machine?
>>
>>55310625
It was supposed to be a milk run.

The same could be said of half the missions I've been sent on. Unfortunately, Cults, Ambition, and Rogue Traders have ensured each of those endeavours ended in copious amounts of murder and death.

The mission was simple: Ensure that negotiations between Valasquez, a reliable supporter of the crusade and an ally of the Marines Errant, and Vanderlin, a Tau-loving fuckboy who had begun to stray from the God-Emperor's light, went smoothly.

They did not. Upon our arrival, Vanderlin had a pair of marines come out to serve as his own honour guard.

These marines did not accept vox contact, did not respond to deathwatch signals, and had incorrect heraldry. Our techmarinet did a quick auspex to investigate this, and discovered that they were, in fact, entirely mechanical.

Our librarian quietly informed the Rogue Trader of such via telepathy, and promptly brought them down with a machine curse. Our techmarine went to salvage the armour and investigate this tech-heresy, and discovered something about these false-men. Namely, that they had meltabombs hooked up to a dead-man's switch, currently deactivated due to the curse. He set about removing these bombs while we split our attention between fending off armsmen, murder servitors, and advising Valasquez and his Seneschal/Significant other Valeria to don rebreathers for when the room was inevitably flooded with poisonous gas.

Now, a brief bit of information about Valeria and Valasquez: This is not the Kill-Team's first time encountering them. They were both stationed on the Parvonis Void-dock when we did a milk-run there, which resulted in the destruction of 40% of its structure, a dead heretical magos, and bloodying a pirate fleet's nose. Valeria assisted us when we first arrived, and ended up being sucked out into the void and into the Rogue Trader's ship during the ensuing battle. A classical tale of romance in the 41st millennium, of course.

>Continued.
>>
>>55310836
The Tech-marine tossed the bombs out into the hallway, blasting a hole that lead to the level beneath. The other battle-brothers continued to exchange fire with the armsmen (Although really, it was more like firing a few metalstorm rounds down the hallway whenever they got uppity), while the Wisdom of the Ancients guided me to a hidden lift leading to the bridge area beneath the servitor racks that had previously held the horde that sought to swarm us.

Because I know the GM is a vicious, cruel, nasty, and merciless bastard that sustains himself on tears, I did not immediately enter the lift, as a brief check confirmed that the lift was, in fact, above us and ready to drop down on our heads should we attempt to climb up. I ordered the tech-marine to rectify this issue (I am not the designated leader, but having the dubious honour of being the only survivor of the Kill-team's last mission and having disagreements with the current leadership, I took charge), while I stood guard. It was at this point, that more mecha-marines started crawling out of the melta-hole, armed with pulse rifles and stealth fields. We ended up tanking a hit or two on behalf of Valeria, who would have been struck should we dodge, ending a few mechanical lives while the lift started to descend, while our tech-marine, being a good 70% mechadendrite, clung to the bottom.

Expecting another squad of synthetic astartes to arrive, we were understandably unprepared for what came down to greet us.

Detpacks. Nothing but detpacks.

20d10 Explosive damage worth of detpacks.

>>55310830
That sounds like you have poor players. The interaction between rival chapters, differing demeanours, variations in the Imperial Cult, and the whole warrior-monk aspect is great. We've got some great dynamics going on in the party so far.
>>
File: 1449959260215.jpg (25KB, 216x282px) Image search: [Google]
1449959260215.jpg
25KB, 216x282px
>>55310960
>20d10 Explosive damage worth of detpacks.
>>
>>55310960
Everything within 12 meters was to be fucked up. This included the techpriest, who had just drilled through to the other side of the lift, the rogue trader, Valeria, and our Imperial fist tactical. The Tech-priest elected to simply fall and take the damage, the tactical passed his dodge, and, well, the mortals...

Valasquez was fortunate enough to have fate points. The sudden explosion simply burnt away his limbs as his power field flared, trying and failing to protect him, screaming away as he slipped into blissful unconsciousness.

Valeria was not so lucky. She failed her pretty good dodge test, and the GM was halfway through describing how she was turned into a lingering scream and an ashen silhouette upon the bulkhead when I had a realization.

First off: Our mission was to ensure that Valasquez's negotiations went well. His consort being vapourized would not classify as things going well. Considering how Kail Vibius is our watch captain, and how this mission was a favour between him and Valasquez, Valeria's death would threaten the supply lines of the crusade, not to mention our relationship with the good captain.

Secondly: She was mortal. A small, pathetic example of humanity, a flawed being. One sworn to the Emperor's service, a member of the people the God-Emperor chose to elevate from savagery. In his name, we defend them from the darkness that lurks between stars, and I would fail in my duty if I valued one loyal life over mine one.

Thirdly: Due to being the only surviving member of the vanity mission (A shitshow that the GM will have to tell, I have a poor memory at the best of times, and that took a lot of roster changes over the better part of a year to wrap up), I was awarded the Crux Terminatus and a fate point to replace the one I lost earlier when an errant friendly grenade blew off my leg during an engagement with Tau. If I'm gonna lose it, might as well lose it doing something metal as fuck.
>>
>>55311079
And so, I declared I would burn a fate point for her sake. With a burst of my engines, I lunged forward, grabbing Valeria, and with an effective 90 strength, tossed her out of the room, into the hallway, broke a rib, and gave her a light concussion, while I ate 112 explosive damage to my head.

This is a somewhat unfortunate occurrence, as I am an Angels Sanguine. Fortunately, due to the fact that my face resembled a well-done piece of charcoal rather than whatever the fuck is beneath the helmet, and I had time to wrap my face in medicae supplies before the smoke cleared once the pain suppressants kicked in, I didn't have to activate the melta-bomb I had equipped and wipe out myself and all witnesses. The remaining mecha-marines were dispatched in short order as Valeria was recovered, Valasquez was stabilized, and they were carried up the shaft towards the bridge in order to avoid the slow venting of the compartment.

This is probably around when Vanderlin started to realize he fucked up. Howling in rage, my assault marine frenzied, flew up the shaft, and started to breach the reinforced airlock with his artifact power sword. The 3 15-magnitude hordes of Armsmen on the other side prepared to deal with the incoming Angels of Death.

They were, however, not prepared for mindfuckery, and Arkio 'Fuck-mothering' Orlok. A quick compel from the Librarian sent one full horde tumbling down the shaft past us, and Wrathful Descent took care of the other one, while the remaining few unloaded their firearms at Arkio, unable to penetrate his flame-kissed hide as he turned to face them. The GM obliged us by replacing the hordes with bloodstains on the map.

And that's where we called it for the day: 5 pissed-off marines, two unconscious mortals, and one airlock separating them from that bastard.

>>55311006
I know, I was surprised too.

I expected it to be meltabombs, complete with a powerfield entrapping us within the AOE.
>>
File: 1462375171269.jpg (60KB, 673x696px) Image search: [Google]
1462375171269.jpg
60KB, 673x696px
>>55311211
>112 explosive damage to the head only made Arkio angry

I expected some kind of Lamenters style sacrifice but this was balls to the wall too. You certainly know how to Space Marine.
>>
>>55311454
I started the campaign as a naive, bright-eyed, and bushy-tailed Assault Marine of 53.

Since then, I've torn apart two eldritch horrors from the inside, seen cities collapse, burnt hives to the ground, devoured a troupe of Harlequins, lost a leg, earned the Crux Terminatus, choked a magos to death while Haywired to hell and back, and almost single-handedly spawned a warp storm that's fucked up the Tau advance.

There's veterans four times his age in the party that have yet to realize that his twitchy demeanour, augmentic leg, iron cross, and shattered and splintered sword are not just part of his background.
>>
Anybody know where I can get stars of inequity for under 50 bucks?
>>
>>55311535
cool story bro.

I ever tell you about the time my rogue trader took back an imperial cruiser from chaos?
>>
>>55311630
not the marineposter, but please do
>>
>>55311651
So we had just come out of this warp storm when the warp disgorged a cruiser directly adjacent to us. Our sensors picked up weird signatures coming from inside. We wanted nothing to do with it, but our plasma drives weren't working due to warp storm interferance. The admech said we needed a "jumpstart" from the other ship.
>>
File: HOLD THE LINE.jpg (54KB, 870x919px) Image search: [Google]
HOLD THE LINE.jpg
54KB, 870x919px
>>55311535
That was really, really badass. Well done, man, well done.
>>
>>55311705
we send an away team consisting of myself, several armsmen with heavy weapons, the gunnery sgt., a missionary, and an adeptus mechanic. We crammed about as much firepower as we could into the lighter, and the lander bays on the cruiser opened without our prompting. We docked, but there was some sort of black mass blotting out our lights. We suited up, not sure what was inside, dawning our vacc suits and armoring up. We opened the airlock, and the DM immediately said, "Make a sanity check."
>>
>>55311705
>>55311772
Should probably try to stick as much of it as possible into one post.
>>
File: 1310343750767.jpg (102KB, 429x658px) Image search: [Google]
1310343750767.jpg
102KB, 429x658px
>>55311705
>The admech said we needed a "jumpstart" from the other ship.
>>
>>55311772
Flies.
Flies fucking everywhere.
Crawling into our breath masks, under our suits.
One of the dudes vomited inside his vaccsuit and started choking. He fell to his knees. We tried to pick him up, but he was gone. We could still hear his screams.
Panicking, not knowning what it was, I yelled, "Fire!" To our amazement, the flamers seemed to hold the flies at bay, leaving them screeching and making a sound more horrible than any tyranid hive creature could make. The missionary read from the scriptures and the flames seemed to grow brighter. He ordered us to form a circle around the flame, walking in tight formation, when we heard it. That sound. The shuffling, wet, footsteps of the damned. We heard moans, then felt the bodies start to press up against us. The gunnery sgt. opened fire and let loose with our guards heavy bolters.

The admech yelled, "We have to make it to the higher decks, so we can vent this plague into the void!"
>>
>>55311844
The missionary led the way. He seemed to be the only one who knew where we were going. Then we found them. Our worse enemy.

Stairs.

Do you know how hard it is moving a group in formation up those stairs in formation, with the moans of the dead, the screeching of burning flies in the air? Somehow we could smell it, even through our suits. The missionary fell by the stairs, as he was being taken away and drug under the waves of the dead, torn limb from limb, he yelled, "Head North! May the emperors light protect yo- aaaauuuggghhh!"
>>
File: 1287642545323.jpg (220KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1287642545323.jpg
220KB, 750x1000px
>>55311079
>In His name, we defend them from the darkness that lurks between stars, and I would fail in my duty if I valued one loyal life over mine one.
damn, that was neat.
>>
>>55311908
We stuggled blindly through the causeway, batting pustule filled corpses over the causeway. We were covered in gore when we finally came to an airlock door. The admech managed to open it, and we shut it behind us.

The admech siezed the control terminal and opened the bay doors. A roil of black flies, like a wave of pestilence, was flung out into the void. The bodies seemed to float gently and without resistance as they too, were pulled into deep space.
>>
>>55311716
Thanks mate. That's some pretty great art as well, gonna save that for later.

>>55311930
Glad you liked it!
>>
>>55311964
We had cleansed the landing bay, but we knew not what other horrors lurked inside the ship. The gunnery sgt wanted to leave, but when we managed to turn on the emergency backup power and the auxillary lights, the lighters engines were clogged with flies.

We made our way through the crew quarters and the mess halls, seeking our way to the bridge. From there we could restore power to the ship, and provide our engines with the jump they needed.

In the massive mess hall where crews supped at the begginning and end of their shift, everywhere there was death. We had scoured enough of the crew chambers to know that there was little left but those who'd died locked in their rooms for fear of the massive heresy that had spread prior to the ships fall from grace. Some had committed suicide, others gone made, one had left a diary detailing the sounds and sights he experienced as the crew fell upon its own sword.

Inside the mess hall, pipes of flesh overhung the high vaunted cieilings, and one such pipe had burst. On top of a mountain of corpses, lay a juggernaut, some man-beast of khorne, easily three times the size of our lighter. Blood poured forth from the burst pipe in the ceiling into the creatures mouth, though it appeared to be sleeping.
>>
>>55312085
Our gunnery sgt took the long las and said, "I've got this." He whispered a prayer to the emperor that the missionary would be laid to rest, and aimed carfully.

Crit!

The thing slumped over, dead. We had expected some massive battle upon the beasts awakening, but instead, it lie there, dead, bubbling and shrivling into a husk as the pipes slowly twisted and turned back to cold, hard steel, and set themselves back into place.
>>
>>55312121
I theorized that each of the decks had been taken over by one if the gods of chaos. The party agreed. The way to the bridge was barred, but the way to the underdecks was laid bare. We encountered no enemy there, merely the open pits of radioactive waste and the foul, slimy things growing in them, and small rat creatures that had the form and shape of a man. We fed one of them our rations, and it led us the way forward.

We came upon the fortress grounds where the bridge lay, and inside, everywhere there were sisters, sisters of battle who lie naked in chains, moaning, whether in agony or pleasure i do not know, being pulled through portals up through the cieling or down through the floor, suspended in mid air as they their chains pulled them through a glowing portals on opposite ends.

The sgt. thought to fire upon them, but I could not bring my self to give the order, they were so innocent and pure, their naked flesh laid bare..

We heard a sirens call, a song that started dim and grew louder as we approached the center of the bridge. At the helm a beatiful vieled maiden sang and strummed a harp. I walked towards her, enraptured, but the gunnery sgt. yelled, "It's a trick!"
He thrust me out of the line of fire and we laid waste to the creature that coalesced from her flesh. The veil on her face parted and tore a rent through reality, and we were nearly sucked into a hole in the warp.

As it screamed its death throes and we grasped the command consoles to avoid being pulled into the warp, its wailing finally ceased, and the sisters chain unravelled into nothingness. They were layed into our care, and awoken from their long slumber, with no memories of what transpired.
>>
>>55312263
We restored emergency power to the bridge, and the ship once again sputtered to life. Sadly, the engines could only be controlled directly from engineering.

We exchanged a glance. We all knew there was one more deck that had yet to be cleared. The adeptus thought maybe we should leave the ship to void, cut our losses and escape while we still could. The gunnery sgt had a change of heart, however, and said we should see it through, for our fallen comrades. And myself? I could not bring myself to relinquish the prize. Not when we were so close.

We trudged the endless distance through the lower decks to the engineering sector. The poor rat creatures, when they realized we weren't a threat, joined us on our quest, eager to have new masters and bedfellows that did not fill them with dread.

We took courage from our numbers. We thought nothing could stand in our way. We were wrong.
>>
>>55312337
At the very end, we came upon a vast library. There was but a single figure studying a massive tomb by candlelight. The entire library was surrounded by servitors, everywhere the hollowed out skulls of the crew, their brains linked to cogitator banks for some arcane purpose.

The figure, an adeptus of some sort, stood up and said, "You have come to cleanse this ship?"

I somewhat shaken said, "Aye! And what of it?"

"I am afraid I can't let you do that."

Hundreds of small figures seemed to come at us from every corner, too small to be men. From every corner and every shadow they came, surrounding us, coming close, closer, until by candle light we could make out their faces.

Children.
They were Children.

Children converted into servitors, robbed of the divine spark. I had no choice. I gave the order.

We opened fire.

I knew from that day on that I would never be delivered unto the emperors graces.
>>
>>55312403
We burned the libraries, and brought over crew from my stalwart trade galleon. We cleansed the ship, but I know I will never cleanse the taint from my soul.
>>
>>55312416
Who needs a clean soul when you've got cash?
Mountains and mountains of cash.
>>
>>55312403
This is why you take Jaded, people.
>>
>>55312556

Waste of XP when you should be getting Fearless.
>>
>>55312594
>I want to risk being unable to back down for mechanical reasons
No thank you. I'll get full fear immunity some other way, and I'll avoid mundane events giving insanity points.
>>
>>55312650

What other way? Frenzy?
>>
>>55312660
Any other way that isn't going to cause the same issues, of course.
>>
>>55311908
>Stairs.
kek
>>
So, what's the best stuff for an Only War Medic to specialise in? Other than Medicae, naturally.

They also seem to be pretty good at tracking/trailblazing, and really just knowing stuff.
As well as manufacturing combat drugs, and providing supressing fire.

Anything I'm missing? I do get that they're a support role.
>>
>>55312776
>providing supressing fire.
Get a longlas, pop heads from 200m out.
>>
>>55312814
>leaving the medic 200m away
>>
File: 1504643408929.png (810KB, 822x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1504643408929.png
810KB, 822x1385px
>>55312814
Gonna be a bit hard to do my job that far away.
Also I have a BS of 25.
Also our regiment makes constant high of high explosives.

So I'd probably be more useful learning how to use a Grenade Launcher and grabbing one from the armoury.
Or just throwing frags/stuns.
>>
>>55312919
That should be "use of high explosives".
Though our uh, special regimental version of the grenade launcher is unreliable.
So it has a 1% chance of blowing up every time we use it.
>>
Why are the Chapters in Honour the Chapter so shit? Like the Novamarines, the have five things on their table. Five fucking things. And their trapping is only good if you're kill team leader and have smurfs under your command. Who passed this junk?
>>
File: 1377094225887.png (60KB, 1323x193px) Image search: [Google]
1377094225887.png
60KB, 1323x193px
>>55311535
Just wait. We'll get suitably paranoid eventually.
That, or we'll run out of things to kill.
>Imperium
>running out of enemies ever
>>55311079
>Secondly: She was mortal. A small, pathetic example of humanity, a flawed being. One sworn to the Emperor's service, a member of the people the God-Emperor chose to elevate from savagery. In his name, we defend them from the darkness that lurks between stars, and I would fail in my duty if I valued one loyal life over mine one.
This is one of those lovely conflicts between Chapter, faith, and demeanour that you brought up earlier. Orthodox belief among many Chapters would be that a Space Marine is too valuable to give up for a single mortal, especially considering how many mortal Aspirants die to get one full Astartes, though many would also consider refusal to save a mortal cowardice and doubt in their own abilities.
But veering only very slightly toward the more conservative Astartes, A FUCKING MAXIMUS-PATTERN HELM THAT SURVIVED THE HORUS HERESY ITSELF is more valuable than even an Astartes, as one can be replaced and the other can't.
VALERIA HAD BETTER BE WORTH IT, AND I WILL BE GIVING HER A LECTURE ON HOW MUCH MORE VALUABLE THAT HELM WAS THAN HER FLEETING LIFE SO SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH GOOD SHE HAS TO DO FOR THE EMPEROR TO PROVE WORTHY OF THE GIFT OF SALVATION SHE WAS GIVEN BY BROTHER ARKIO.
>>
>>55312674

No, seriously, what other way?
>>
>>55313666
Are you genuinely asking me to go through five systems of books to list the full minutiae of ways in which one can negate or circumvent Fear? If it's actually that important to you, get the pdfs and search through each one for 'fear'. You'll get them eventually. Otherwise, nice try, Satan.
>>
>>55313924

The thing is, yes, Fearless has a drawback, but it's still going to be easier and more workable than the other ways of picking up fear immunity.
>>
>>55313666
From Beyond can work, it's just pretty hard to reliably get.

I seem to remember there was that Elite Advance package from Into the Storm that offered it for 800 XP though.

Yes, "Glimpse from Beyond".
>>
>>55313943
That's always going to be subjective.
>>
>>55313666
Frenzon
>>
>>55314203

Frenzon is great, but you have to spend an action to activate it, and if you get jumped by a demon you might just pass the fuck out instead of activating it.
>>
File: SOT43-44.jpg (3MB, 2000x1545px) Image search: [Google]
SOT43-44.jpg
3MB, 2000x1545px
How much of a stretch would it be to base a hive city for a DH2 game on Throne from Kill Six Billion Demons?
>>
>>55314882
Start with what you think makes it a stretch.
>>
>>55314882
Sounds like a hive overrun by chaos to me.
>>
So which games gretchen should I use in 2e dark heresy?
>>
>>55316405
Only War
>>
>>55316451
Thank you.

By the way, what would you guys think of idea of having gretchins akin to the grot revolutionary movement fighting against a tribe of savage orks.

And players have to do something so this fighting would not ruin nearby town
>>
>>55316491
This sounds like something that the PDF would handle.
>>
>>55316501
(Well that is kind of the idea, as party starts as local pdf of a village pretty much and if they succeed and inquisitor might be interested in them for few missions)
>>
File: 7FRYIdm.jpg (176KB, 940x1337px) Image search: [Google]
7FRYIdm.jpg
176KB, 940x1337px
What are good ways for a Black Crusade group with at least one Chaos Space Marine in it to walk around unhindered? Try to pass the Marine off as a loyalist and the group as a Rogue Trader or Inquisitorial retinue? Should you try to fake some kind of paperwork?
>>
>>55316657
If you're running a stealth based Black Crusade game you just don't let them play Space Marines...
>>
>>55316676
Who said anything about stealth "based"?
>>
>>55316657

The Alpha Legionnaire archetype is good for this. Mainly, you just lie. "I'm with the Inquisition." "I'm a techmarine trainee who is a bodyguard for this magos."

That kind of thing.
>>
>>55316657
Have them play as an Alpha Legionaire.
>>
>>55242869
What kind of tokens do you prefer for digital campaigns?
>>
>>55317415
Decent 40k Art, shoved into Tokentool, and given a border.
>>
>>55317422
This.
>>
>>55312847
>>55312919
The truth is that a medic is actually functionally useless because mechanically, you can only treat someone once per 24 hours. In a prolonged combat zone, you can save an individual a single time, and that is it.
Your inexperience with how the game, and how combat medics, work is on display. Making sure that your fellows don't NEED your medical skills is better than patching them up the single time because you couldn't pull clutch because you thought the game worked like an mmo healslut.
>>
>>55313666
It doesn't actually matter, anon, because unless your GM is a goddamn idiot, you won't constantly be running into warp related incidents often enough to warrant more than Jaded, and if that is the case, then why isn't your willpower/talents bolstering you?
The faggots in this thread who think any chance of failure means you are completely useless need to fuck off back to pathfinder.
>>
>>55317646
Yeah well it's a good thing that it's a Guerrilla regiment then, and we're likely going to bug out and try later if our ambush goes belly up.

Any other helpful advice other than "don't play a medic"?
>>
>>55318087
Play the medic in the exact same way you play anything else. Max out BS, get big guns, shoot big guns. Before you get big guns, spam grenades. Skills just aren't that good.
>>
>>55316657
You do know where Black Crusade games takes place, right? You can get away with CSMs there. If your game takes place somewhere more civilized, then don't let people play CSMs.
>>
>>55318308
>You do know where Black Crusade games takes place, right?
Where ever the fuck the GM wants them to take place.
>>
In Dark Heresy 1st ed, what is a good first "major" psyker power for a utility psyker?

Ive been looking at Dowsing, but Im having a hard time picking one.
>>
>>55317646
okay post, but you should work on not sounding like a condescending asshole next time. Good effort though.
>>
>>55317646
>treating rpg like some league of legends shit

Fuck off
>>
>>55318351
>Where ever the fuck the GM wants them to take place.

Wrong, dipshit. It explicitly takes place in the screaming vortex. Setting it elsewhere means you're not really using Black Crusade, just the rule set to model another area.
>>
>>55319844
>badwrongfun
>>
>>55319844
>I have a peanut instead of a human brain the post
>>
>>55319844
So when my party left Calixis, we suddenly stopped playing Dark Heresy?
>>
File: 1349654644503.png (60KB, 221x224px) Image search: [Google]
1349654644503.png
60KB, 221x224px
>>55319844
kek.
>>
>>55269941
House of Dust and Ash. By far
>>
>>55279922
2e would be the system you'd want to use. Just set up a whole bunch of cults, conspiracies, Daemonic/Xenos incursions, etc. Obviously starting power would have to be buffed a bit, but it's probably the easiest way to run it. Be prepared for a lot of potential work though.

Bonus Points if your endgame is the Star Child conspiracy, especially if you weave it into goings-on throughout the campaign.
>>
>>55319911
Yes.
>>
>>55318351
Not when you want to have CSMs as a viable character option.
>>
>>55320966
>not having your csm's pretending to be loyalists and convert entire planets away from the corpse-god by means of showing how powerful you are
>>
>>55320204
Adding to this, there are so many things you can use scattered through all 5 RPG lines, as well as lore from the tabletop. Utilize (almost) all of the settings from each line. The Calixis Sector, Koronus Expanse, hell even the Jericho Reach and Spinward Front have their places. Looking at Cults, just from 1e, you have the Pale Throng, Temple of the Saviour Emperor, the Menagerie, Amaranthine Syndicate, etc. Not to mention things like Genestealer cults or the Star Child Conspiracy. Just as importantly, look at all the different sects of the Inquisition. Everything from Radical Heretics like the Xanthites or Phaenonites, to Radical Puritans like the Libricar, and anything in between. Have players choose what they want to be.

Essentially, the game could be run almost like a game of XCOM. The players would take the role of the Commander, and each would have their own resources that they'd need to manage. However, when it comes time for something that requires the Inquisitor's presence in person, simply play it like a normal adventure.
>>
>>55251498
>>55251498
>>55251498
>>55251498
>>
>>55313124
uh

because they get everything their original chapter gets as well
>>
>>55320966
No particular reason why CSM can't blend in. There's certainly no interstellar "space marine registry" that random loyalists could use to figure out that he's fucked up, and even an inquisitor would have little recourse save to catch him in a lie.

Only real chance is that a space marine of a group he's posing as catches him.
>>
>>55319844
That's BS, it can take place anywhere and it even discusses how you can set it in places other than Eye of Terror 2.

The Screaming Vortex is just there so you can have openly chaotic chars without it resulting in instant death.
>>
>>55318932
Its not video gamey to point out how terrible and useless medics are.

Hell, healing has a 50-50 chance of fucking you up worse than the original injury. Its garbage.
>>
>>55317678

There's a low-level psychic power called Terrify. Have fun getting BTFO by neophyte psykers.
>>
>>55322738

Bullshit. Clearly someone hasn't read the medicae skill, the medkit equipment, or any of the fucking rules. Yeah, it's once per 24 hours, but it's usually a pretty significant heal.
>>
>>55322716

Screaming Vortex is pretty fucking neato though. They actually put some effort into it.
>>
So, when WaG comes out, is it going to replace DH and Friends or will you stick with the oldies?
>>
>>55324192

Depends entirely on how good it is. I hope the fluff is up to... snuff. DESU FFG did 40k fluff better than GW did.
>>
>>55324192
My group has so much homebrew stuff we would probably stop playing in 40k rather then switching at this point.
>>
So aside from the stuff typically associated with sailors like bar fights, knocking up local girls then bailing, and pressganging recruits, why do people dislike void born?
>>
>>55324960
Because their weird people who live in ships
>>
>>55318308
>>55319844
There are actual official adventures where the question of not making a scene on a loyalist world/station/whatever is a part of it, dumbshit.
>>
>>55324960
Because they look freaky.
Pallid skin, extended fingers, large eyes, bigger than normal heads.
Also they seem to be touched, both in the head, and by fate.
>>
>>55325543

No shit. But it's also very possible to get by that as a CSM if you aren't horribly mutated and have social skills.
>>
>>55324192
I'll want to see how good it is first.

Though sadly, given how much ground they want to cover, I can only assume it's going to be even more rules light than our current crop of 40K RPGs
>>
>>55325613
Or if you're willing to dress up like a servitor, and there's someone else in the group with social skills.
>>
>>55324960
There's an air of disquiet towards them. They've constantly been touched by the warp and exposed to the cold blackness of space. They aren't familiar with open sky or with green grass. Many never make it off their ship.
>>
>>55327750
The same could be said of hive worlders.
>>
>>55328073
To clarify, I mean the open sky or green grass part.
>>
>>55328073
That's just a more hardcore version of people who've never left a city.

40K space seems to have a semi-mystical effect on those people born and raised in it.
Or perhaps it's just the fact that they've spent so much time in the warp throughout their lives, even behind the protection of a Gellar Field.
>>
When it comes to characteristics, what is the peak of normal human ability? How would you say it scales, from 20 to 80+?
>>
>>55329541
Going by DH 2e, given max starting rolls and full characteristic advances, a natural-born, unmodified human can get up to 65 in an attribute.
>>
>>55329571
Thanks!
>>
>>55323854
>The faggots in this thread who think any chance of failure means you are completely useless
Die, faggot.
>>
>>55318882
Fuck that, people on /tg/ rarely deserve civility or niceness when they greentext like fucktards as though they know what they are talking about.
You know what you didn't say? That I was wrong.
Righteousness lay with the victor, as the proverb goes.
>>
>>55329825

You thought that having any chance of failure on a WP test to get out of combat was bad. Get off your shit.
>>
>>55329865
You are confusing me with another anon, dummy.
I am saying that Jaded is perfectly serviceable for 90% of actual games as a talent, and that jumping thru hoops for a blanket immunity to fear checks is time wasted in terms of actual play time.
As humans, you will not be running into warp related situations to such an incredible degree to make it necessary, and the time when it's most dangerous is early game when it's out of reach anyway. If by mid/late game, you don't have bonuses/rerolls to fear checks on top of a good WP stat, you are fucking up as much as the person that decided that it was ok to run around with 25 BS for the life of the game.
>>
>>55329865
Actually, I'm the one that thinks having a significant chance of failure (50/50 or worse, most likely) on backing down (ie; you can't de-escalate a situation) or retreating from a fight is bad.
>>
>>55329953

Not being able to de-escalate a situation isn't how it works. You just can't run away once combat has started. Nothing stopping you from putting the other dude in a wrist lock and being like "chill the fuck out." It's not Frenzy.

>>55329951

Y'all look alike to me.

But for real, it depends. I've played in an OW game where we ran into a Nurgling swarm session one.
>>
>>55330006
And that's a problem how?
Fear isn't even as dangerous as it could be, most situations, unless you roll phenomenally bad, are going to leave you with a -10 to actions for the combat.
Nurglings are what, Fear 2 max? So a -10 WP test. It's not a Fear 4 GD with a 70m aura penalty to WP tests. It's why I'm calling out people for acting like any chance of failure means you are useless. In a climatic battle against a daemonhost, cultists trying to rein the daemonhost in, and the warband, one of our top CC warriors got the flee result. He jumped up a goddamn balconey, took a round to get his shit back together, than jumped back into the fray in time to fend of the tzaangors.
The battle didn't immediately go to shit, we covered his ass while he scooted, and the sister has more than once intimidated people into returning to the fray. You aren't alone, aren't the main character, fear plays a hefty part of the game and you occasionally do fail checks.
It's a D&D mentality that I despise, that failure is something to be avoided at all cost and a 70% chance of success, with a reroll, isn't good enough, as someone said in the last thread.
>jimmies mildly rustled
>>
>>55330006
>Not being able to de-escalate a situation isn't how it works
That literally is how it works, unless you're using a version of Fearless that says something different.

>disengaging from combat or backing down from a fight requires a successful Willpower Test.
You can't back down from a situation that's leading to a fight. You have to keep pushing until there's a fight or they back down.
>>
>>55330161

Literally backing down from a fight, yeah, you have to make a WIP roll. But, as I mentioned, putting the other dude in a wrist lock or saying "Hey, it would be better if we didn't come to blows" isn't backing down. Backing down is when someone goes "What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" and you turn tail and walk away. If you roll intimidate back it definitely isn't backing down.
>>
>>55330118

Fear in particular can totally fuck you; I've had characters just pass out catatonic from fear upon their first time seeing a demon. And it's demons, in particular, that you want to resist the fear of, given that they debuff your wp too.
>>
>>55330211
I had that happen a few times, and the party hit them with smelling salts or meep meep'd the fuck out.
>>
>>55330193
>putting the other dude in a wrist lock
Which assuming just one guy who you can actually get into a wrist lock, and you're not the underdog of the situation. It's also assuming that a wrist lock isn't a combat action, which means you're now in combat rather than fiddling with the minutia of back down/hold ground/escalate, and failed willpower roll means you can't disengage.

>or saying "Hey, it would be better if we didn't come to blows"
That alone is backing down.

>Backing down is when someone goes "What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" and you
... do anything other than hold your ground or escalate.
>>
>>55242869
>What's your Regiment like? Where are they from? What are they good at, and what makes them unique?

I'm really excited to see what my players do, since their regiment is the Solar Auxilia, the first of its type to be raised in ten thousand years. Luckily I had most of the gear already ready from before, so it was a smooth transition from earlier systems to Only War. When one has the best gear and training possible, just imagine the sights you will get to see, and the things you will get to fight.Everyone has their codex-standard gear, and over time, as training sets in, they will unlock the abilities that define the Solar Auxilia. I'm legit excited to see what happens after Solar Auxilia in-game "basic training" is completed.
>>
>>55330411

>That alone is backing down.

No it isn't. I know it, you know it, you just don't want to admit it because then you're in the wrong. Which you already are.

If someone gets up in your grill and is like "Fight me, bitch!" and you go "Uh, no." and go back to what you're doing, that isn't backing down. That's just letting them throw the first punch of they want to be serious. Backing down is when someone goes "Give me your lunch, nerd, or I'll hit you!" and you give them your lunch. Ignoring them isn't backing down.

>Which assuming just one guy who you can actually get into a wrist lock, and you're not the underdog of the situation. It's also assuming that a wrist lock isn't a combat action, which means you're now in combat rather than fiddling with the minutia of back down/hold ground/escalate, and failed willpower roll means you can't disengage.

I *was* assuming it was a combat situation. It's more that even if things come to blows, Fearless does not necessitate manslaughter as the outcome.
>>
>>55330618
>No it isn't.
Yes, it is.

>If someone gets up in your grill and is like "Fight me, bitch!" and you go "Uh, no." and go back to what you're doing, that isn't backing down.
Yes, it is. You have literally backed down from the start of a fight.

Better example would be where someone wants to fight for reasons. You can leave (retreat), appeal/resolve in a way that shows you're not ready to fight (back down), not give them that excuse (hold ground), try to change their mind in a way that shows you're ready to fight (escalate) or start shit. (attack/antagonise/other)

Fail that willpower test? You can no longer back down from the fight, or retreat. Your options are hold ground, escalate, or jump right into the fight.

>Fearless does not necessitate manslaughter as the outcome.
I never said so. It does, however, necessitate that the other party be the one to change their mind, call uncle, or flee.
>>
>>55330789
>Better example would be where someone wants to fight for reasons
*and is looking for an excuse/opening. You spilled my drink, that's my sister, whatever.
>>
>>55330808

If someone's trying to start shit, "holding your ground" means doing whatever you were doing. You roll your eyes and go back to drinking with the rest of your squaddies, then if they press the issue things can escalate. You don't have to treat every command to fight, even from your enemies, as unimpeachable, which is the logical conclusion from your "Yes it is. You have literally backed down from the start of a fight."
>>
>>55330822
That's what the willpower roll is for.
>>
>>55330886

If a grot sends you a letter from across the galaxy, telling you to abandon the crusade you're on as a space marine captain, saying "fight me bitch!" do you have to abandon what you're doing and go fight them? I think not.
>>
>>55325627
Why would you want something more rules dense?

DH is anything but rules light.
>>
>>55331028

Is there a more complex version of GURPS we could use?
>>
>>55330926
You're confusing an imperative announcement of a fight from someone immediately in front of you, with a command. They're not controlling you. The grot across the galaxy is not controlling you, nor is the grot actually presenting a fight - just a written notice. You're a fearless random who has to manage a controlled exertion of willpower to not stare down or jump into a situation that leads to a fight.
>>
>>55331125

Fearless makes no differentiation between people communicating with you to your face or via written communication.
>>
>>55331192
Which is not the same as saying the letter is equivalent to someone starting a melee fight with you.
>>
>>55331252

It's the same as someone threatening to start a melee fight with you, which people were saying is something that Fearless requires a WIP check to back down from.
>>
>>55331351
Then here is the municipal council starting a fight with a Fearless character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1FbDuRWPho
>>
Are you guys excited (or feeling anything else) about the new Wrath and Glory RPG? What are your concerns or expectations about it?
>>
>>55333138
The team behind it is good. The fluff writer worked on Dark Heresy and Death Watch.

I'm just worried that the ambition of the system will rob it of it's specificity. Core rulebook alone allows for Guardsmen, Commissars, Skitarii, Scouts, Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks, and that's just what has been confirmed in press releases.

(No Tau or Necrons as PCs yet though, and they have no idea how to implement 'Nid PCs)
>>
>>55333200
Im glad to know someone on the team have already worked on stuff 40k related, and that we aren't getting something outsourced.

And to be fair, there's no limit for a GM to implement stuff in a game, so Tau are easy to add, not so sure about Necrons (low tier ones have no consciousness, right?) or Nids.
>>
>>55333380

If you pick the necrons who still have their full mental faculties, then it works. That's what the books in the OP did.
>>
Lore-wise, does the Ecclesiarchy have anything resembling an Inquisitor? As in, do they have any kind of agent who can move freely with a degree of authority?
>>
>>55336895
A bunch of different ones. Read Blood of Martyrs for DH1.
>>
>>55336974
That's great news. I was looking for something fluffy for a new character, and eventually using him even in 40k.
Downloading now. Thanks a lot.
>>
Does your character have any superstitions or reoccurring habits?
>>
File: Solar Auxilia in training.jpg (33KB, 450x354px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Auxilia in training.jpg
33KB, 450x354px
What's good homies, I had the day off today so I updated a bunch of shit based on what people told me.

The Fringe is Yours! (Version 1.8.16)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cu99mwnw75sw9y9
-Removed Meltagun listed twice in battle automata
-Removed weapon listed in Castellax Armament twice
-Changed up the Auxilia Lasgun to better model tabletop version. The weapon no longer fully melts on a fuckup!

Mars Needs Women! (Version 1.3.5)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5klpqgbo2hp5dam
-Typo in Magos Dominus "Rule of the Dominus" talent. Magos Dominus not Battlesmith
-Removed Meltagun listed twice in battle automata
-Removed weapon listed in Castellax Armament twice
-Canticle Benedicion of Omniscience listed twice.
-Clarified how new Servitors (kataphrons, servo-squids, etc) work and attack, since they need Orders normally to do so.
-Clarified how Kastelans act and attack, since they don't have a Cybernetica Cortex
-Added the Karacnos Assault Tank, and updated the Armored Onslaught Regiment to take it.

The Good, the Bad, and the Alpha Legion (Version 1.1.2)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/25l7bq3xcqczm81
-Added the Sicaran Punisher, Arcus, and Omega
-Added missing Heavy Chainblade
-Added missing Shell-shock quality
-Charnabal Saber typo fix
-Graviton Pulse formatting fix
-Fixed Deathsworn. It was spelled wrong.

As always, thanks for everyone's contributions, and enjoy.
>>
>>55331070
Why not try adapting Rolemaster ?
>>
Am I missing something, or is a mono Groxwhip just as crazy as it looks?

I mean, it's no power weapon, but a flexible, tearing, mono low-tech weapon with reach looks pretty crazy.

And it's not even unbalanced... I think.
>>
>>55342413
Depending one the system, Flexible means you can't parry with it.
>>
>>55342494
Reach is also super vague, arguably it shouldn't even work below 3 meters
>>
>>55342413

Power Weapons are better
>>
>>55336895

Some of their priests function as internal inquisitors, but nothing on an external level.
>>
>>55344748
>but nothing on an external level.
Except you know, when they burn peasants at the stake for heresy.
>>
>>55344718
No shit, Sherlock
>>
fresh and hot bread

>>55344888
>>55344888
>>55344888
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.