[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order of the Stick 1096

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Brewmaster's Tale
>>
>>55240212
ME INT SCORE 3
PLZ THOGG
>>
>>55240212
So, uh... Remind me WHY they didn't just tell him again?
I mean, bureaucracy doesn't seem like a good enough answer.
>>
Actually, come to think of it, wouldn't the best solution have him NEVER LEAVING (something he probably wanted to do anyways?)
>>
>>55240331
>>55240296
It only occurs to me that because of the vague as fuck wording of the prophecy, they might have thought Durkon would bring death and destruction willingly, so they decided not to tell him. In which case, the previous page where they say they can't keep him in there because eventually he'll have to leave for SOMETHING would make some more sense.
>>
High Priest sounded like someone up his own ass. I'm not surprised his answer was secret exile. He thought that if he made it an order, Durkon would never break it.
>>
>>55240331
The prequel comic says the High Priest thought that even just leaving for groceries and coming back to his house would trigger the prophecy so unless they literally locked him up it might happen anytime.

>>55240448
To be fair Durkon never did, he willingly stayed in exile for twenty years.
>>
>>55240448
As V and>>55240384 say, there's a combination of vague wording and lack of knowledge informing the decision.

The high priest just failed to take into account Durkon as a person, and assumed that they knew the right thing to do - and, given they're their god's high priest, by definition they're usually right about things, or at least things relating to their religion. Also, the god has foresight as one of his domains
>>
>>55240212
The Thogg for this should just be deleting every word, because we already knew every bit of information presented in this comic
>>
>>55240607
Actually to be clear here, while the Priest of Odin did deliver the prophecy it was the High Priest of Thor that made the decision to exile Durkon
>>
>>55240625
Only if you read a print only prequel comic you mong
>>
File: thog1096.png (479KB, 907x1194px) Image search: [Google]
thog1096.png
479KB, 907x1194px
>>55240212
>>
>>55240728
>wow it's nothing
10/10
>>
>>55240728
much thank
>>
>>55240728
>I thought
kek
>>
File: Acrocat.gif (2MB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
Acrocat.gif
2MB, 500x427px
>>55240728
It's beautiful.
>>
File: TotS_1096.png (490KB, 907x1194px) Image search: [Google]
TotS_1096.png
490KB, 907x1194px
Thog.
>>
Yay, an "update" that completely rehashes old information. Never change Burlew, never fucking change.
>>
>>55240977
See >>55240665
>>
>>55240977
Nobody who casually reads this knows secret prequel information from a print only side book you gigantic fuckwit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.