[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rowdy Crew spoils MTG rares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Rowdy-Crew-Ixalan-MtG-Art.jpg (329KB, 1116x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Rowdy-Crew-Ixalan-MtG-Art.jpg
329KB, 1116x1220px
It looks like each of the flip-artifacts are in the gamble pile for the Rowdy Crew artwork.
What do you think the dagger is going to do?
What about the orange necklaces?
>>
>>55233871
Well, there's clearly one for each tribe. The Primal Amulet is obviously for Merfolk, and ties into their spell-slinging subtheme. The map is for pirates and works in with their treasure.

Thus, the Dagger belongs to the vampires and will probably be something dealing with lifegain to build charges flipping into something that creates tokens. The Necklace belongs to the Sun Empire, and may do something similar to the Amulet, but for creatures instead, and the flip side may simply be more hardcore ramp adding WRG to your mana pool or something like that.
>>
>>55233975
The amulet is probably gonna care about total power or something. Maybe it's an equipment that flips into an anthem land?
>>
>>55234033
Eh, so far the flipside lands seem to be formatting like standard ones, just with very strong effects. I suppose it's a question of if it'll be cheap and designed to trigger early to help you cast your dinos, or if it'll be reliant on you having a bunch of big dinos out to flip and then buff them further. Both seem like a possibility.

I'm more confident about my prediction for the vampire one. Ticking up with lifegain and then flipping to make tokens seems pretty solidly like what their faction is about.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.