[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

intresting BBEGs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Chakra-Poster-PhuketCleanse.jpg (954KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra-Poster-PhuketCleanse.jpg
954KB, 1920x1536px
how would you build main antagonists based on the seven chakras?
>>
>>55230044
>BBEG
ugh
>>
Monastic Order has a set of Monks who have achieved transcendance. Destroying all Gods who fail to maintain a perfect image, for the next step in their transcendence is to ascend beyond the Gods.
>>
File: Boob Pwned.png (430KB, 801x835px) Image search: [Google]
Boob Pwned.png
430KB, 801x835px
>>55230044
>>55230071
Brawny Bavarian Elephant Grapplers?
>>
>>55230044
Didn't 3.5 have a rather convoluted spell systerm and class based around chakras? Totemist or something?

I just remember it was considered overtly fiddlly even by 3.5 standards and based around grapping. So it's never got used ever.
>>
>>55230044
>bbeg

Bleh.
>>
>>55230071
>Ugh
Get over it, fag.
>>
>>55232040
Yes, they did, and it was fucking awesome. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>55232040
Incarnuim wasn't too bad compared to the rest of the mess that 3.5 was. Totemists had a set of not-Magic Items they could conjure and bind to a various Chakras and body slots themed around magical beasts. It was pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>55232046
the bbeg of ppl who like using the word bbeg
>>
A Monastic group group who are looking for people who can accept the Devine Augments to all of their Chakra point
>>
>>55230044
Not really a person shaped BBEG, but the Primer from Degenesis is a really interesting chakra-y bad thing.
>>
I wouldn't, because this type of one-sided anime catch-them-all type of bbegs or protags or whatever sucks. Make decent multi-faceted characters instead of FMA bullshit
>>
>>55230044
I wouldn't build the main antagonist based on seven chakras. But if I had to.
> Crown
A high priest who wants to ascend to godhood. He fails, falls morally, changes his plans to descend to demonhood and ascend to godhood as an evil deity.
> Third eye
A prophet who wants to prevent a dark prophecy from fulfilling and ends up in the middle of fulfilling it, the party are part of this prophecy.
> Throat
Corrupt politician. Nuff said.
> Heart
An NPC who is originally a party's allie but then falls to the dark side "for the party's good". Alternatively, a beautiful yet slightly insane girl betrayed by her fiance in a nasty way, who wants to take revenge on all men and all beautiful women, and all lovers.
> Solar plexus
A commoner who desperately wants to be a hero but lacks heroic qualities, so he decides to become a villain and ends up liking it.
> Sacral
Hungry for money and thirsty for sex, nuff said.
> Root
A brutish warrior who just has no respect for civilization and laws and wants to destroy it as abomination.
>>
File: tumblr_o2uz5k8RvP1v4krueo1_1280.jpg (281KB, 1280x1012px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2uz5k8RvP1v4krueo1_1280.jpg
281KB, 1280x1012px
>>55230044
You don't make a single antagonist on a set unless they're going through phases.

Personally, I'd take those and make one of a council working toward a mutual goal instead, or for the Actual BBEG who in this case would be some kind of ascended entity who either needs one of each of the chakra avatars to die as part of a ritual to return to the higher planes of awareness or some shit or else is teaching each one a fragment of their collective power while embodying the whole set in perfect alignment.

>Crown
Connection to the divine, spirituality. Probably a cleric in profession if not class/abilities. Swami, shaman, some kind of faith. Not automatically the leader but prolly main dude's advisor.

>Third Eye
Big picture, imagination, insight. This is either your leader or BBEG's second in command. Might be literal in a psion or mage, or metaphorical for a tactician or warlord.

>Throat
Communication, Expression, Truth. Could be a bard type silver-tongued jackal, agent of the crown, but can also be tech-support and communications officer if the setting calls for it.

>Heart
Love, Joy, Inner Peace.
Probably only here because they're romantically interested in one of the other members of the council. Easiest to turn to the party's aid. Alternatively, emphaisze the physical part as a physician, healer, or even plague/disease powered person with immunity to their own sauce.

>Solar Plexus
>Self Confidence and ego.
This person is very proud of themselves and wants everyone to know it. Whatever the fuck they did to get this job was flashy as fuck and so is everything else they do. The showmanship isn't just an effort, it's what they Are.

>Sacral
I take it back, this is your seducer type. Either that or recruiter for the group for minions and agents. Might also be a major hedonist.

>Root.
Survival, Finance, money etc. Everyone else has magical powers or influences, This bastard keeps their shit running. Logistics, Supplies, Chatelaine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.