[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you put a fresh spin on succubi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 83

How would you put a fresh spin on succubi?
>>
>>55228988
Play them completely straight, as erotic seductresses that feign innocence to sow mistrust and discord among the group before tearing them apart.

You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
Succubi don't derive sustenance from sex but rather by breaking monogamous relationships
Catherine was fun
>>
>>55228988
They are absolutely horrifyingly, hideously ugly. The sort that you have to roll a saving throw to resist throwing up when you see one. And yet, you still get a boner you can't keep down and want to fuck them.
>>
Stick to the original legend.

Sperm Thieves trying to impose controlled breeding on humans to use the improved humans as mortal agents. Succubi take the sperm, Incubi put the sperm into the host.
>>
File: haa.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
haa.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
>>55229013
> You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
File: zAp2LzJ.jpg (367KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
zAp2LzJ.jpg
367KB, 2500x2641px
>>55228988
They like handholding and consentual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of conception.
>>
>>55229026
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55229013
How old are you?
>>
True Neutral entities interested in sex and not your soul.
>>
>>55229072
26, why?
>>
>>55229098
Woah, >>55229082
>>
>>55229085
You know, like Yoko Ono
>>
Trying to lead normal lives but persecuted because men are attracted to them and women don't like that.

You know, like Yok...
>>
File: imguss-1.jpg (417KB, 1000x1344px) Image search: [Google]
imguss-1.jpg
417KB, 1000x1344px
>>55228988
Make them actually innocent. Make them unknowing sowers of discord and chaos through their charms and looks. They even think they feel love. The reality is it's penance for a life of wickedness, and their curse of innocence only reveals to them their folly, borne completely of instinct, when it's too late, and the deed is done.

For example, she'll appear someplace, say a city. No idea why she is there, or who she really is beyond a name and basic identity. No real memories, and a nearly child-like innocence trapped in a sultry, adult body. She'll seek help. She'll find people. Friends. Lovers, even. Every move she makes guided by an invisible hand. People will fight over her, because she's too pure and perfect to be real. People will think her an angel, or worse. And she'll just go along with it because she doesn't understand. And after she feeds a few times via nature taking is course, and after the blood is shed and the discord is settled, she'll understand. She'll see what she's done and she'll weep. And her tears will drag her back to hell, to go into dormancy while the souls she's taken are claimed, and all she's left with until she's needed again are the nightmares of what she's done to keep her warm; her punishment for a life of transgression.
>>
>>55229180
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55229193
Precisely!
>>
>>55228988
Seduce not by anything sexual but by offering power or ways to satisfy ambitions.
>>
>>55228988
She's evil but I purify her with my holy paladin dick
>>
>>55229229
You know, like Yoko Ono
>>
>>55229229
that's just a regular demon, you faggot.
>>
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55229030
This might be the first time I heard a motive. Is there more you can tell me? I assumed it was just an instinct thing because I never heard why they did it.

I did and still do regard them as an archaic way to explain the origins of bastards.
>>
>>55229269

A regular demon wants a solid single repayment though, usually the persons soul.

This succubi would offer the person power and/or their wildest dreams, then just hang around feeding off the person's positive emotions or whatever.
>>
File: 1484432906704.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484432906704.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
Make her target nerds by being as unthreatening as possible.
>>
>>55228988
First of all, any emotion they put on is a facade. Demon don't actually have emotions like mortals do. They don't even feel pleasure. Think about it, a succubus that enjoys sex can easily fall pray to the same wants and desires that she uses as her main weapon. Even the whole horny devil stereotype was likely spread and popularized by the succubi so that we;d be less able to pick the real ones out.

Second; if a succubus has done its job right it doesn't look a demon was even involved. Just some mysterious woman, or an old friend come to visit, or a teacher, or the local cleric. They're shapeshifters, masters of subtlety, and supernaturally charismatic. They can take any persona necessary to achieve their goal.

And what is their goal? Its not some world ending apocalypse. They just want a soul for their masters. Typically just a single soul, and they don't just suck it out through the cock. They can't. No one can just take a soul. They don't have the power to just damn you. The only person that can damn someone is themselves. That's their whole purpose. They show up, use their charms to lead one man into damnation, and then move on.
>>
>>55228988
I liked The Laundry's spin.

At heart succubi are driven by extradimensional parasites who get off on sex and murder, in that order, and are willing to do favors for a regular supply.

Succubi are people who have been forcibly grafted to said parasites, in some cases against their will, and are dropped in the position of having to find someone to fuck-murder every so often or the parasite will eat them instead.

So, sexy vampires.
>>
>>55229030
I just thought of a way to put a spin on that.

Instead of taking the sperm out of a male and fertilizing a female, they possess a male or female and have their host have reproductive sex with someone of gender opposite of their host.
>>
They aren't evil, but they are STD carriers.
>>
>>55229340
>So, sexy vampires
So, 50% of all vampires.
>>
>>55228988
return to the origins.
They aren't sexy hot girls, but monsters who drain men's energy by forcing them to cum
>>
>>55229296
Originally there wasn't a motive and it was just the bastard thing like you said. I'm basically taking the original legend and going "What if there was a plan..." because i like the idea of demons and fallen angels just trying to undermine humanity in subtle ways.
>>
>>55229229
or they can cast illusions in your mind or simply stimlate your brain and make it produce pleasure hormones.
>>
File: I will summon it today.png (116KB, 536x477px) Image search: [Google]
I will summon it today.png
116KB, 536x477px
/x/ here, does anyone know how to summon yoko ono?
>>
>>55229053
Where can one find these vanillacubuses?
>>
>>55229421
Sorry, I only know how to summon her sister, Yuki Onna.
>>
Make them a comfy anime school girl
>>
>>55229421
You first paint a shinto diagram on the ground.Then get period blood from the youngest girl you know.Get some foreskins from a rabbi 3 shekels the skin becareful you don't get scammed.Then go to a priest for holy water she might get a little wild.

You mix the ingredients in ad some pepper and milk pour it on the diagram and you will have intant noodle soup yoko ono.
>>
I feel like this thread has taught me a great deal about the Beatles.
>>
>>55228988
That videogame is really fucking bleak when you think about it
>>
>>55229575
You know, just like- wait, no...
>>
>>55228988

Succubi don't actually care about sex itself, and indeed only a small portion of what mortals call 'succubi' even use that tactic.

Succubi belong to a larger order of beings that leech magical energy from humans. They doe this via ancient sympathetic magic, which requires a piece of a person's body to steal from them.

Some use guile and seduction to take semen as their token. Others use force and drink blood from their victims to do the same. Others use stealth and bribery, taking teeth from children.

Technically, all of these beings are still around today. Its just that there are enough people around that draining power is frankly really easy so they largely go unnoticed.

Everyone needs a barber. Sweep up the hair after, use some of it as a totem. Easy meal. Really, the rise of barber shops as a common thing is the direct reason for the dropoff in sightings of things like vampires and succubi.

Sometimes they might give the old ways a spin again, but its purely for kicks.
>>
>>55229616
There's always gonna be amish people man.
>>
>>55229324
WHY ISNT SHE JUST USING THE HANDLE WHAT THE FUCK
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55229616
Good story for a paranoid character.
>>
File: Dil-sama.png (459KB, 532x570px) Image search: [Google]
Dil-sama.png
459KB, 532x570px
>>55228988
I'd give them dicks
>>
There is really no good reason for this, but I want to do succubi as annoying demonic teenagers with a 90s Cool Kid aesthetic. Skateboards, sunglasses, backwards hats, graffiti, WHATEVER DAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

And of course the classic horns, space tail, wings, etc.

I thought maybe someone had drawn a succubus that looked like this, but no.

("What does this have to do with sex or temptation?" Well, they embody the Bad Girl archetype, albeit a rather silly version of it. Aside from that, not a lot, really; I think I'd leave the normal promiscuity and soul-draining in there, but that is admittedly sort of orthogonal to the rest of it.)
>>
>>55229575
did you know that their name is a portmonteau between the words beats and beetles?
>>
>>55228988
How about they are completely unaware of what they are and they spawn randomly within humanity.
>>
>>55229655
Fire resistance and enjoying the comfy warmth.
>>
>>55228988

Succubi -or demons, really- don't really give a fuck about sex or sins.

They feed on emotional negative baggage. Basically, the worst you feel about something, the most you can recharge them.

So, it depends on the societal taboos and personal history. In a society like ours, extramarital sex wouldn't be interesting, but something like being attracted ot 16 yo or sexual frustration (the feeling you'd deserve more), well...
>>
>>55229616
that's a nice fairytale, but hair isn't really that good of a totem. You'd be a fool if you reall believe that any self loving succubus would be content with sweeping up some hair. Or a liar. A succubus loving liar.

Modern medicine is what caused the disappearance of succubi and vampires.

Why do you think it was so common to remove tonsils' Or it's still so common to remove the foreskin?
And anytime you go "donate" your blood or to have a blood exam?
And all the teeth ever removed? And all the organs?

You want to find a succubus? Go to a hospital.
>>
>>55229655
Demons have fire immunity, duh.
>>
>>55229655
What do you mean? Using the handle is really uncomfortable, it's much easier to hold the cup itself.
>>
File: LurkMizore.png (235KB, 496x285px) Image search: [Google]
LurkMizore.png
235KB, 496x285px
>>55229514
Worst girl.
>Pic related, best girl.
>>
File: tffadfa.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tffadfa.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
>>55229878
Wrong
>>
>>55229686
just like yoko ono?
>>
File: Mizorecooking.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mizorecooking.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>55229939
You sir. Need to check yourself.
>>
>>55228988
They put years on your life instead of taking it.
>>
>>55229442

Is she just like Yoko Ono?
>>
>>55229354
ahh, witcher succubi
>>
>>55230068
I like Witcher Succubi. They are pretty chill.
The one you find in 3 that just wants to kick back and live with all the cute boys and pick flowers is nice.
>>
File: FlakeMizore.jpg (31KB, 443x480px) Image search: [Google]
FlakeMizore.jpg
31KB, 443x480px
>>55230058
Yuki Onna is better than all.
>Picrelated
>>
>>55230013
Sorry but I have taste
>>
In one mythos I did, Succubi literally fed off of innocence. So by their nature they would be attracted to the purest of things, and by their nature corrupt them, and then have to move on.

A Semi-Divine buddha like figure actually 'tamed' one by simply being too much of a font of enlightenment for her to ever consume, so instead she came to learn at his feet. This tale is meant to demonstrate all can be redeemed by enlightenment.
>>
File: SingerMizore.jpg (120KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
SingerMizore.jpg
120KB, 1024x819px
>>55230115
Yeah. Shit taste
>>
>>55230081
>The one you find in 3 that just wants to kick back and live with all the cute boys and pick flowers is nice.

I like how she slaps Geralt's suggestion of sex down by mentioning she doesn't need to "reward" him with sex and, more importantly, he casually murders her kin.
>>
File: 1c6a467f5700e9200a9de982352fcf8f.jpg (555KB, 1211x905px) Image search: [Google]
1c6a467f5700e9200a9de982352fcf8f.jpg
555KB, 1211x905px
>>55230143
At least my dick won't be frozen and brake off
>>
>>55229825

Oh, sure. Thats what a lot of them will have moved on to today. Especially the ambitious ones.

But for the lowly succubus that is happy to just get by and watch netflix and enjoy all of the benefits of the modern world, hair does the trick. Or, more accurately, a little bit of hair from a lot of different people a day adds up to something fast.

This is, by the way, why we don't see wizards or epic heroes anymore. They weren't common to begin with, and now they are getting their magic leeched from the time they are five. By the time they get to the age where their magic should be manifesting they are running on fumes and probably never get enough juice saved up to do more than make themselves think their house is haunted.
>>
>>55229686
No, according to this one, they'd give your girlfriend dicks.

I should not have fapped to this one as much as I did, but goddamn.
>>
File: NewsMizore.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
NewsMizore.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
>>55230174
At least free will.
That's also not how it works.
>>
>>55229324
Cestree is a pure cinnamon roll an you cannot convince me otherwise.
>>
>>55230139

>succubs want to corrupt everything

I just now pictured 4chan as the most succesful succubus/succubus' ritual of the last millennium.

(why not actually, for a modern game?)
>>
File: you_know.jpg (31KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
you_know.jpg
31KB, 346x339px
>>
>>55228988
There are two kinds, succubi and incubi.
Succubi take the sperm and Incubi fertilize women after slightly tainting it with their own energies.

Both actually exist in two very different forms but think of themselves as both Succubi or Incubi without real distinctions

Both are not actually demons but an especially human-like (and maybe partially human) species of spirits bluring the boundaries between flesh and spirit ; even if they need to learn magic (known of many but not most) to switch between forms.
(But they can remain in one indefinitely even with normally temporary magical means to do so)
They are spirits of human sexual urges, not demons of lust.

Physical ones are seducers and seductresses actively seeking sex with mortals while immaterial ones are spirits doing something similar while humans are asleep.

Physical incubi are generaly thought to not exist because most cultures are more loathe to admit their existence but they are probably not really rarer than the other kinds.

They have an instinctive knowledge of human sexual desires and seductions, are always very attractive with a controlable magical aura able to enhance it further.
They also have minor to moderate power on spirits but don't have innate magical powers besides that.

While not inherently evil or destructive by nature, they still have a morality justifying their somewhat predatory way of life and travel in small groups (often only one Succubi - Incubi "couple" with often one physical and one immaterial) without remaining too long in the same communauty more for their own secrecy than anything.
They need to reproduce with humans at least a few times a year (altough physical ones still need to eat a little and can choose to have recreational sex with humans and/or physicals of the "opposite sex" as they are genuinely lusty without being overwhelmed by their urges)
>>
>>55229251
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
File: pic.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>55229878
>>55229939
True best girl is pic related
>>
>>55230504
Sometimes, an incubi-tainted fetus will be half-incubi or succubi; most of the time they will die before birth and become Immaterials Succubi or Incub and instinctively attracted to the nearest matures members of their race.
More rarely, a demi-human will not die but grow up as a physical being.

Naturally attractive with already a bit of supernatural charm, they will eventually discover an affinity for spirits and gradually become a full succubi or incubi.
If lucky, they will attract a group of their inhuman parent race since then.

Some scholars think that they are the result of humans and spirits interbreeding or that the Physical Incubi and Succubi of "fallen" spirits who became entraped with physical flesh unlike (or maybe just more than their immaterial kin)

They are also sometimes considered similar or even cousins to animals spirits able to become flesh (especially if they can be trapped within it) and reproduce with humans.
>>
File: b73.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
b73.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>55230585
have mercy, anon
>>
>>55228988
>How would you put a fresh spin on succubi?
well how about weaker parasitic spirits forming symbiotic relationships with humans?

to make theme compatible with both sexes let's say that they feed on love and affection

so human acts like an anchor keeping them in the real world and and provides them with energy - in exchange they take the shape of perfect partner and prowide minor busts to magic power and lifespan
>>
>>55229686
>>55230224
Sauce?
>>
They promise power, wealth, and hitherto unexplored horizons of pleasure and debauchery. In an incredibly hypnotic way, all in exchange for completing "simple" tasks.
All you have to do is murder that priest and I will grant you power, untold
>> leave them weak-nearly useless trinket. ( now they'll want to find her again of their own free will)
Use your "new found power" to protect me, and unimaginable wealth will be granted
>> mostly junk, hardly worth selling, etc. Perhaps one or two intersting or slightly useful items(They'll either be foolish and thing this is all a lead up to something awesome (i.e. take the bait) or they will get lived and hunt the bitch down (i.e. walk right into the trap)
Powerful, important hero, save me from this beast and you may take your fill of me!
>> insert beholder in lair, pause for effect, if successful, reward immediately (before the rest up) amd claim victims soul. If failed, rescue victim when they pass out... (and wait till they awaken to steal soul.)
>>
>>55228988
Age of Wonders 3 had a nice take. Basically she seduced him through his own pride, made him convinced that his allies had fallen for her sexual appeal and given in to lust, so he reasons that he should incapacitate them before slaying her himself.
Then one his buddies kills the bitch and he realizes he'd been under her spell the whole time.
>>
>>55230799
Futanari Inma to Reizoku Danshi
https://exhentai.org/g/811436/d064f47995/
There's a second part too: Josou Danshi to Futanari Inma
https://exhentai.org/g/732803/273f87f945/
>>
>>55229581
how so?
>>
>>55228988
A succubus businesswoman who doesn't do any UMI shenanigans, worms her way into the businesses of small, deeply religious towns and slowly introduces gambling, drinking and other parlours of gluttony, greed, envy and lust over a couple of decades. Not even through her own name, just dropping the right hints to the right property owners that they might be able to make a little extra cash on the side doing such and such instead.

Much of the profit would be donated to charities and invested back into the town, giving the impression that she is a genuine pillar of the community, until she is elected into an important, but non-figurehead position like secretary or treasurer.

A chaste succubus who derives her energy simply from being at the dead centre of a sinful township of want, rather than seducing people directly.
>>
>>55228988
They are a kind of lichs stealing the vital and/or progenitive energies of the humans they seduce to extend their lifespan and power their supernatural beauty, eternal youth and some of their magical powers.
Incubi are mere servant spirits created from some of the stolen fertility.
>>
>>55230919
why you would want to get cucked by a black tranny
>>
File: 1501092343299.png (2MB, 2132x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1501092343299.png
2MB, 2132x3200px
>>55229514
>>55229878
>>55229939
>>55230013
>>55230089
>>55230115
>>55230143
>>55230174
>>55230232
Reminder
>>
File: creepypasta.jpg (120KB, 670x639px) Image search: [Google]
creepypasta.jpg
120KB, 670x639px
>>55228988
I'd make them have mental breakdowns if they meet someone who is not interested in affection and sex. Literally just mindbreak them when a dwarf walks in to the room whose cock is petrified from lack of boners.
>>
>>55228988
i actually like what The Secret World did with Succubi/Incubi.
Namely they're the exact same demon whose layered so many different disguises and forms onto itself that figuring out which one is the original form is just an exercise in futility.

They still go out and try to tempt humans into doing lustful things, but the reason is because Gaia basically ditched demonkind in favor of Humans and the Succubi think that if they can make Humanity seem to be little more than animals driven to do depraved acts that they can win back Gaia's favor and take humanities place on earth.

It's not really working, Humanity in TSW does far worse than just stick a ponono in inventive places. RIP Tokyo.
>>
File: ShrugMizore2.jpg (17KB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
ShrugMizore2.jpg
17KB, 480x266px
>>55231155
Reminder that Tsukune chose to follow the first girl he saw like an idiot?
>>
>>55231642
Said girl turned him from beta harem MC to alpha male vampire.
>>
>>55231194
I hovered over the image and forgot to check whether or not it was a gif. Goddamn it, I stayed and braced for impact you know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55231155
so what's going on here
is ntr the name of the manga or want?
>>
File: BaRzRj8CIAAGDyS.jpg (9KB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
BaRzRj8CIAAGDyS.jpg
9KB, 320x178px
>>55231687
You mean turned him into a whipped pussy bitch with alpha vampire powers.
>>
>>55229711
I like this. Hell, or wherever, is like Colorado in that one South Park episode.
>>
>>55229762
It's actually beat, not beats, as in Merseybeat; beat being an early offshoot of rock and roll with a highly adaptable 4/4 signature.
>>
They're the living demonic personifications of the fermi paradox.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/53757201/
>Considering bodily fluids within the succubus do when she leaves, the universe is actually losing energy on each summoning! Ha, I'm onto you, Satan!

>I love this idea. Hell can afford to play the long game. Bit by bit, orgasm by orgasm, they take just a little bit out of the universe. Until one day, a grand cosmic machine that could have lasted for all eternity now grinds to a mysterious halt.

>The heat death of the universe is just the end result of Hell's multi-billion year plan to steal shit from the universe so slowly that the Heavens don't notice until it's too late
>Entropy is a lie perpetuated by Satan to cover his tracks in case any humans caught on to what he was doing.
>The Succubi occupation of every man's bedroom is simply the next stage in the plan, upgrading from manually siphoning hydrogen molecules from outer space to (relatively) rapidly taking material from our universe, accelerating the end of the universe by another 10^92 years

>It's like the X-rated parody of Diane Duane's Young Wizards series that nobody asked for.

>rapidly taking material from our universe
Worse than just material, organic mass containing water from an environment with finite organic resources and water. Given sufficient time and succubi, this'll leave earth ad dry and sterile as mars.
>>
>>55231842
>Given sufficient time and succubi, this'll leave earth ad dry and sterile as mars
So just like Yoko Ono?
>>
File: 1499194873589.jpg (1MB, 1920x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1499194873589.jpg
1MB, 1920x2255px
Similar to the movie v/h/s and Siren. Beings who have a more alien understanding of "sex" and how it works, and literally need it survive. The more polygamous the succubi, the more docile and open minded she is.
>>
>>55231842
>Well, there's about a teaspoon of water (and a bit of organic matter) in every male ejaculation.

>Since there's about 353,462,206,060,000,000,000 gallons of water on earth, that converts to 271,459,062,029,442,580,000,000 teaspoons.

>Assuming that every single adult human male, numbering 3,477,829,638, uses a succubutt twice daily on average, it would take 106 billion years to use up all of the water on earth, by which time the earth would have been long since destroyed by our sun going nova.

>Now, if she asks for a drink after sex, you should be concerned. That 8oz glass of water is letting her steal 48 cumshots worth of water from the planet, and that's terrible.

>Maybe that is what happened to Mars.

>Biosphere-eating demonic sex toys are the fermi paradox?

>The studies all pointed to one conclusion: the widespread summoning of succubi had already diminished the water supply of Mars, and the process was accelerating as the sex demons grew in popularity. The long-term trend was obvious, of course, but neither laws nor norms could check the popular enthusiasm for succubi, and they continued to be summoned in huge numbers, daily, long after awareness of the problem has become universal. In the end, governments could only watch in despair as the lifeblood of Mars drained into the succubi one orgasm st a time.

>You have to wonder what it was like at the end, after the world became too harsh for civilization to endure; after the industrialized world ebbed away, leaving only scattered, desperate enclaves. What did they think, then? What mad desire compelled them to continue their summoning? What unconquerable lusts seized them?
>>
>>55231842
>>55231880
>No unconquerable lusts or mad desire needed.

>The shittier a person's life is, the more willing they are to pursue self-destructive behaviors that provide an escape from their problems. If you're starving in a shack somewhere in the middle of nowhere, and there's nothing meaningful in your life other than warmth of being held by a beautiful succubus as she passionately kisses you, then that's what you take refuge in, even if you know it's not healthy.

>The summoning ritual was first rediscovered by astronauts or robotic probes exploring the martian ruins.

>What started as Magical Realm now involves weaponized demons vs the first astronauts to set foot on mars.
>>
>>55231842
>>55231880
>>55231901
Succubi are the demonic personifications of sterility. Everything about them, from their leaching biospheres to death to merely ensuing that people don't reproduce is part of this.
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/31323207/#p31397641
I'd assume they're like most flowers, with male and female parts. I believe that there are even certain orchids that imitate the look of the females of a certain species of bee, so it would be like that.

>human male walking through forest
>encounters attractive female-formed humanoid
>sex ensues, while he's inside what he thinks is her female sex organ his penis is being coated in her pollen/sperm, as her vagina, like a flower, contains both male and female organs
>our lucky human takes his leave, a while later he encounters another Dryad
>this time he both brushes off pollen/sperm inside her, and has a new round placed on him
I'm assuming that at no point is his genetic material even important.

>Symbiosis is wonderful
What might be of concern is that the Dryads are involved in potentially parasitic symbiosis on the macro scale. While an individual human might get sexual benefits from these encounters, Dryads, with their free sex, are definitely a distraction for human males who would otherwise be fertilizing human eggs.

The Dryads thus face a conundrum. They must have sex with men often enough that there are good odds a man will encounter at least two for as long as Dryad sperm stays attached to his penis. However, they can't have sex with them so often that the men forgo creating a new generation of men.
>>
>>55231842
>>55231880
>>55231901
>>55231923
This explains elves being a dying species, doesn't it? Also why "treefucker" is an anti-elvish slur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterile_insect_technique

...and why elf females played by That Guy keep ditching elf society to join adventuring parties and have lots of sex...

Elves used to be a fairly abundant race, but dryads led to a huge decline in birthrates. Elves are now in a post-collapse society, with most of their previously inhabited lands being reclaimed by wilderness. There are so many adventuring elves because they're trying to flee this apocalyptic scenario or find someone to breed with, but they're too afraid to let outsiders know this.
>>
File: doom-ps4-review-3.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
doom-ps4-review-3.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>55231901
>What started as Magical Realm now involves weaponized demons vs the first astronauts to set foot on mars.
Oh fuck
>>
File: 1504412951318.jpg (74KB, 565x495px) Image search: [Google]
1504412951318.jpg
74KB, 565x495px
>>55228988
They are actually freaked out by human hookup culture, porn, and fetishes.

They wonder what happened to the good old days where someone having sex before marriage was scandalous. Now people make fun of them for being prudish and they fall into depressive spells because they just cant keep up anymore.

>A succubus tries to seduce a man away from his wife.
>she succeeds and confronts the two of them hoping to emotionally break them
>The wife is actually thrilled and wants a three way/poly relationship
>succubus after three way feels sad and depressed but still goes over on Wednesday for stir fry and BDSM
>>
>>55229711
So Avril Lavigne?
>>
Demons are extra-dimensional beings unable instantiate in our world. In order to do so, they latch onto people who have failed to self-actualize in order to gain a foothold in this world.

They spend an inordinate amount of energy remaking their host into a shape that can fill their requirements. They then subtly coerce their hosts into feeding on others to refill and then surpass the initial energy investment.

An infected girl unhappy with being alone will find her body reshaping itself to become more attractive to others, along with a burgeoning outgoing personality and an effortless ability at conversation. Lonely dudes slowly morph into Chris Evans and find that they can now play guitar and sing sensitive, insightful ballads in Spanish.
>>
>>55232004
Natural selection in action. Parasitism becomes symbiosis. Suddenly, being demonically possessed increases chances of reproduction. The demon gets a host, the host passes on their DNA.
>>
File: 03cdb971016b5b5cfff5a6486e9218cf.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03cdb971016b5b5cfff5a6486e9218cf.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
Quasi-related question, what would an angel equivalent of a succubus be like?
>>
>>55232066
A standard of morality and oaths, or something like that.
>>
>>55232066
If a succubus is all about feeding off of you in wild lustful sex, then the angel equivalent would either be a waifu for you to marry, or a scary as fuck "I AM THE MESSENGER OF GOD" celestial entity who's gonna shotgun marry you to some girl.
>>
>>55232066
Her cooking is delicious and she gives blowjobs like you wouldn't believe
>>
They're the embodiment of sex, so they would basically have every kink imaginable. The maddeningly beautiful woman doesn't try to seduce the ranger, she tries to seduce his dog. The delicate young waif says she'll only sleep with you if you promise to claw her back until it bleeds. The voluptuous maiden insists that instead of sex, she'll breastfeed you while you wear a diaper. Basically, make them as excessively depraved as a sex demon should be.
>>
>>55232131
So the succubii with the worst fetishies are stuff like handholding and marriage?
>>
>>55232155
Naturally.
>>
>>55232066
>what would an angel equivalent of a succubus be like?

The Seven Sins are opposed by the Seven Virtues, and the Virtue against Lust is Chastity. Therefore, the angel equivalent of a succubus would be a woman pure of mind and body who insists on saving herself until she's married.

In other words, an idealized "Christian" girl who's actually practicing what she preaches.
>>
File: eternal_felix.png (536KB, 536x845px) Image search: [Google]
eternal_felix.png
536KB, 536x845px
>>55228988
They're everywhere.
I mean fucking everywhere.

A thousand years ago they were some minor demon, but a cunning plan and a lot of patience and they're now more common than humans. Of course, they're not a hivemind, and with their massive numbers, they need to compete for resources -- Mortal beings. Since the infinite hells can't support mortal life, they have to sit on the material plane with their food.

With them being so common, it's easy to tell a succubus from a elf/human/what have you. They're mostly harmless as long as they restrain themselves, so the can integrate into society as long as the nation isn't too religious. Since succubii (And incubii probably) have enough manpower now, they might form their own nations, farming humans or living symbiotically with them, as their outlook dictates.

Basically treat them as another race. Them being a succubus shouldn't be something noteworthy, no more than a dwarf being a dwarf or an elf being an elf.
>>
>>55232066
An angel of Fertility and Matrimonial Love.
>>
File: 1504105271267.png (404KB, 640x689px) Image search: [Google]
1504105271267.png
404KB, 640x689px
>>55229711
I do modern teenage succubi as rebelliously modest.
>>
File: 367a7872974425aad7f013bb1c25ed79.jpg (413KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
367a7872974425aad7f013bb1c25ed79.jpg
413KB, 1024x768px
>>55228988
Make them entirely benevolent, with many of them going on crusades to turn the world into a sexual paradise for everyone. Scared about your first time? A succubus shows up to teach you. Two soulmates aren't on course to find each other? A succubus nudges them together. Erection problems? A succubus fixes them forever.

Naturally, incubi do the same things for women.

It turns out that succubi and incubi are not demons, but angels, created by a loving God to facilitate love on Earth, because sexuality is the purest expression of love. They've been slandered by churches that wanted to control people and use God's name to increase their own power.
>>
>>55229324
But I don't want my succuwaifu to be unthreatening. I want her to be powerful and obviously capable of seriously hurting me, but I know she'd never even think of doing it, because I'm her treasure.
>>
>>55231931
RIP AND TEAR

Just like Yoko Ono
>>
>>55232125
Thanks anon, I needed fap material tonight.
>>
File: succ.jpg (136KB, 593x1000px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
136KB, 593x1000px
>>55229581
I couldn't get over how the game just made a joke out of all those guys in the dream world falling to their deaths, or maybe even fates worse than death. I'm glad I decided to watch a playthrough to see if I'd like it before I bought it, because that just disgusted me so much that I never even wanted to think about the game again.

Here's a good succubus pic. I think she and others like her fly in to save those guys and comfort them with lewd succubus love. So there.
>>
>>55231949
Image source?
>>
>>55229324
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
File: Mystery Plothooks.png (266KB, 538x691px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Plothooks.png
266KB, 538x691px
>>55228988

Succubi have no tangible physical form. They are incorporeal and operate by possessing humans. They feed on degeneracy, basically enticing humans to participate in sexual acts they know they shouldn't. They also have the ability to sense dormant sexual desires and fetishes in humans.

A succubus might possess your girlfriend's best friend and try to entice you to fuck her. Or one might possess a teenage boy and prey on a priest who has pedophilic urges. Some might even possess animals if the situation is right.

While possessing their "accomplice" succubi can lie dormant and let the accomplice live normally...until they start interacting with the victim. Then the succubus takes over the accomplice's actions and tries to have sex with the victim. The kicker is that the accomplice is fully aware of what's happening and isn't sure why they are acting so strangely. This most often leads to confused regret by the accomplice after the sexual act takes place.

After the feeding takes place, some bad or unlucky event usually happens to the victim as punishment for succumbing. A succubus that possesses an accomplice for a long term affair with a victim can cause the victim's entire life to spiral out of control and eventually end in suicide.
>>
>>55232224
>They're everywhere.
>I mean fucking everywhere.
Well of course they're fucking everywhere. Their whole existence is based on fucking.
>>
>>55232534
>Well of course they're fucking everywhere. Their whole existence is based on fucking.
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55231949
>Humans out-kinked Hell
I've never liked HFY-ish stuff, but this is brilliant. Heaven and Hell are eternal; they weren't geared to keep up with the modern rate of cultural change. Most succubi can remember a time when the idea of women wearing shorts was scandalous, and from their perspective, it wasn't that long ago. Keeping up with human depravity is hard work. Some sex demons long for simpler times.

>>55231880
>>55231901
I remember that thread.

The other succubus-setting concept I liked was the one where humanity went extinct, demons inherited the Earth, and the succubi, who had interbred with humans, were left as the last carriers of human genes... and started to behave erratically as a result, IIRC. (I think that was a different thread, and I think it went full Realm almost immediately, but I still like the basic idea.)

>>55232328
>teenage succubus tries to sneak out of the house wearing sweatpants and an oversized fuzzy sweater
>gets caught
>"NO DAUGHTER OF MINE IS LEAVING THE HOUSE DRESSED LIKE THAT! YOU PUT A THONG ON RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY!"
>>
File: Belmont.jpg (103KB, 750x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Belmont.jpg
103KB, 750x1095px
>>55231765
Naw son. He's doing the whipping. He's going to moonwalk up those stairs.
>>
Why do we have so many decent threads about sex demons god damn it

There must be more to life
>>
File: U0VEBB5Z.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
U0VEBB5Z.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>55232684
You seem tired, why don't you lay down a relax?
>>
File: 1501813953506.gif (2MB, 250x250px)
1501813953506.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>55229072
>>55229082
>>55229098
>>55229109
My brain is full of fuck. What even happened here?
>>
>>55232684
We don't have that many threads about Yoko Ono, calm down
>>
There was a thread on /tg/ that covered this, and did a great job, something along the lines of, "If you're running a succcubus as a sex demon, you're doing it wrong".
The old lady at the library that helps you find whatever tome you need in your researches asks you to find one for her.
The grizzled amazon looking for one last fight.
It's not just sex, it's desire.

Really really wish I'd capped that thread. it was pretty awesome.
>>
>>55232737
>My brain is full of fuck.
Then you're in the right thread.
>>
>>55232795
So you're saying that lust can take the form of any passion in excess, not just sex or love.
Chastity is not letting one's selfish drives get in the way of being rational and following duty.
Am I correct?
>>
File: Alma Elma Bad End.gif (814KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Alma Elma Bad End.gif
814KB, 640x480px
>>55228988
Replace them with Japanese vore-tail sucucbi.
>>
>>55231748
It's been a long time since I read R+V2, but IIRC the girl has two personalities: Her real one, which is somehow related to Alycard and the apocalypse, and a false outer one her mother created (based on herself) to keep the first one contained as much as possible, because apocalypse. At the end of the manga, the outer shell is no longer needed, because the apocalypse has been averted, and that's the scene where she stops existing, leaving only the inner who begins to take on some traits from the outer. But it's been like 5 years or some shit since I last read it. Might be the scene beforehand, where she gets absorbed by the apocalypse monster thing.
>>
I remember reading that the root Latin of Succubus was "To lie under" and the root of Incubus was "to lie upon", so maybe that could be used in some way.
>>
File: Ud9Tt.png (15KB, 294x332px) Image search: [Google]
Ud9Tt.png
15KB, 294x332px
>>55231949
>succubus after three way feels sad and depressed but still goes over on Wednesday for stir fry and BDSM
>>
>>55230947
the narrative it presents about the inetavility of monogamy and giving up on your dreams, man
>>
>>55228988
Succubi don't have special powers besides being attractive and seductive women, but their offspring are flesh-eating monstrosities. Female children become more succubi, but male children randomly become ogres, trolls, skinwalkers etc.
They love their kids.
>>
>>55228988

They can't be redeemed. When a succubus is promising that she's turned over a new leaf, she's fucking with you. They're beings of pure evil, and they will always fuck with you, because there are always men stupid enough to believe them.

Gay men are also attracted to succubi. Yes, you may have been gay all your life - but succubi can overwhelm that, because you're still *male* at your core. It's another kind of violation, and you're no more resistant than anyone else. (Conversely, all females are attracted to incubi no matter what their orientation.)
>>
File: catherine03[1].jpg (912KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
catherine03[1].jpg
912KB, 1280x1024px
>>55228988
Katherine best girl, prove me wrong.
>B-But muh obligations, muh marriage, muh career woman
The solution is simple: you are the wife
>>
>>55232857
I've been doing that for years.
>>
>>55232066
Courtney Love.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 133x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 133x90px
>>55233492
I know you didn't just imply that there is a greater force in the world than Love and that force is Evil.
>>
>>55233572

It's ironic you chose that picture, because that movie was all about a man who was made to commit terrible acts because of love gone sour. You know, all the unwitting incest.
>>
>>55233362
>but their offspring are flesh-eating monstrosities

You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55233585
Funny the first time, a small smirk the second. Groans thereafter.
>>
>>55233554
How did the players react? Sound slike a good way to lose all your players due to magical realming.
>>
>>55228988
The beautiful woman is actually just the equivalent of the bulb on an angler fish, that devours the man post coitus.
>>
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=how+to+filter+threads+on+4chan&oq=how+to+filter+threads+on+4chan
>>
>>55233492
I have something similar.
Succubi in my settings tend to be one of the most "pure" strains of demon, the most alien and least relateable to actual humans/mortals. Their appearance is just an absurdly powerful illusion that automatically shapes the succubus into an "ideal" form of sexual beauty as averaged by the group the succubus intends to be seen by, down to concepts, philosophies, and so-on if need be, though it can also be used deliberately. Their "true" form is just a roiling mass of pure evil/chaotic/whatever fits the game/setting energy. While they regularly pick the low-hanging fruit of lust and devotion, they can insert themselves anywhere to reap any kind of intense emotional energy. Politicians, mentors, small-time religious icons, celebrities, and other such roles are also ways a succubus can feed itself. They are good at manipulating people on the surface level, especially since they are very good at tasting shifts in people's emotional state, but often must focus on mass appeal over individual most of the time.
In theory, there's nothing stopping a succubus from turning "good" as it were, but the succubus will never, ever view mortals as anything better than animals, and is much more likely to be acting in a good way to further its own selfish desires or fulfilling its own fantasies than actually being good to be good.

My succubi are technically "its", that do not follow gender trends, and are entirely different and unrelated creatures to Incubi, which do not consume spirit energy at all, but attempt to sire new demons with mortal women. Their tendency to default to female forms is based entirely on an analysis of mortal culture norms, in which typically it is more taboo for a man to become enamored with another man than it is for a woman to do so over a woman. On a more private scene, the Succubus takes a form that will extract the most emotional power, and thus tends to push some limit to get apprehension and fear in addition to lust.
>>
>>55233649
I didn't focus on the vore aspect at all, and mainly used it as a natural weapon that, depending on the rank of succubus, drains health, ability scores, or levels.

You'd be surprised how quickly players drop magical realm apprehension when it is being applied in a very non-sexual way that has real meaning when it's time to roll dice.
>>
File: 15351.png (452KB, 736x880px) Image search: [Google]
15351.png
452KB, 736x880px
>>55233714
Based on a previous thread I wrote stats for them, but I feel that having a swallow attack on a pretty female demon probably automatically register as magical realm.
>>
>>55233801
That might explain the difference a tad then, mine primarily used their tails in a more leech-like manner, and only used the engulfing feature to guard or carry things when they needed their hands.
>>
>>55228988
They receive sustenance from JEALOUSY.
Imagine the carnage a good succubus could cause.
>>
>>55229380
Maybe with the passing of the ages they have gained a fetish for social engineering incest?
>>
>>55229267
>Futa Yoko Ono as a paladin
On a quest to break up a band while they're at a high point, securing their legacy, all with the holy power of her disproportionately large erection?
>>
>>55233533
If I were _atherine then I wouldn't date such wimp like Vincent. Toby was my kind of guy, cute and innocent. They're easier to tame and more fun to corrupt.
>>
>>55229711
Your fetish is basically 90's advertising cool kids as an aesthetic? Wish that was the weirdest one I've heard.
>>
>>55233960
That would probably be mechanically better. I still feel being able to swallow a victim with the tail should be there, since it's kind of the defining trait, but having it primarily work as a grappling attack that drains energy and the swallowing being hard to pull off or restricted to an unconscious/charmed target (but doign large amount of damage if it does happen) might work mechanically better, as grapple is easier to break from.
>>
>>55229030
So, suc-cubi suck your semen out.
In-cubi puts their semen in.

I assume the word -cubi stands for semen.
>>
>>55232857
I don't remember this gif in game.
>>
File: Smugcubus.jpg (128KB, 940x532px) Image search: [Google]
Smugcubus.jpg
128KB, 940x532px
>>55234101
It comes from Latin "cubare", or "to lay".
Succubus = sub cubare (lie under)
Incubus = in cubare (lay on top, which is also where we get the word "incubate", since birds lay on top of their eggs to incubate them).

The common meme being that since the terms don't actually refer to gender but the method of having sex, you could also have succubus (male) and incubus (female).
>>
File: Vorecubus.jpg (834KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vorecubus.jpg
834KB, 1280x1024px
>>55234117
It's from one of the vore-themed fangames/spinoffs.
>>
>>55232504
>dat false causation
>probably not even correlated
>MULTIPLE Y AXIS
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (65KB, 649x960px) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
65KB, 649x960px
>>55232504
>>
>>55234055
All three of Vince's bros were better husbando material, to be entirely honest.
>>
>>55234183
>The joke
>>
>>55228988
Play them as disruptors messing with monogamous couples.

I GMed a "Neutral/evil" campaign, where the players were tasked with solving the problems of a stale and corrupt empire. Everything was very formal, your facade meant everything, and people were dishonest about literally everything.

Enter one of my players. Took the Warlock class (5e D&D), and went a quite alternate route for a succubus type character.

Basically, she would set up people with each other, and goad them into cheating or otherwise break their vows to their spouse. She would then ensure everybody knew about it.

Sometimes going as far as getting herself pregnant, show up looking exactly like the lover on the side, and then dumb the body of the real person, dead, somewhere. People would assume the guy murdered her, and his reputation would be absolutely destroyed forever.

It was a quite interesting take, and far more malicious than the lame "I fuck you till you die" MO they usually have.
>>
>>55232131
You know, just like Yoko Ono.
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (27KB, 325x214px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
27KB, 325x214px
>>55234135
Interesting.
>>
>>55234135
often in the lore there is no differentiation between succubus and incubus. It was the same sexless entity, which was one or the other based on how they were having sex, and with whom
>>
>>55228988
They have no sex organs. They want your soul, not your dick.
>>
>>55230585
But anon, she has a flat ass and small tits.
>>
Only males see them as atractive women. All females see their true nature as hideous horrible creatures
>>
>>55232578
>teenage succubus shows up at home wearing a promise ring
>"Johnny and I love each other enough to wait until we're married and there's nothing you can do about it!"
>>
>>55233643
Have I ever told you the story of Yoko Ono the wise?
>>
>>55228988
They're targeting the virgin boys because the whole "wizard after 30" thing is truth and the only way to avoid the magocracy is to fuck the mana out of them. Their natural enemies are cockblocking paladins and anime-creating bards.
>>
File: jwmrb_s-200x150.gif (176KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
jwmrb_s-200x150.gif
176KB, 200x150px
>>55229013
>You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55229581
>>55233226
>>55232451
The game tried to be a love story about choosing between stability and freedom, but it was really more like choosing between an emotional/financially abuser and a physical/sexual abuser. Neither of the love interests act anything like a person who should be anywhere near a romantic relationship.
>>
>>55235398
It is a story John Lennon would not tell you.
>>
>>55235435
And Vincent is a pussy that can't say NO to both of them True Freedom is the best ending
>>
>>55235398
>I hate Yoko Ono. She is rough and coarse and irritating and she gets everywhere.
>>
>>55235435
>>55235559
In other words, it's a Japanese game.
>>
File: 1421647958104.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421647958104.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>55234055
>Katherine tenderly dominating Toby
L-LEWD. It'd be even lewder if he didn't lose his virginity to some bar wench
>>
>>55233694
>Their appearance is just an absurdly powerful illusion that automatically shapes the succubus into an "ideal" form of sexual beauty as averaged by the group the succubus intends to be seen by, down to concepts, philosophies, and so-on if need be, though it can also be used deliberately.
Wouldn't a succubus stick out like a sore thumb, then? Like, if you were playing a "Where's Waldo"-style "spot the succubus in a crowd" game, you'd just look for the person who was impossibly beautiful-- and then you check to see whether that person's connected to a politician or a celebrity or someone else who has some kind of power, and if they've got those two qualities, then you're probably looking at a succubus. (And if you're still not sure, just keep tabs on your suspect and watch for whatever the unfortunate consequences of emotional feeding are.) Given that succubi are invariably evil, I think humanity would catch on pretty quick.

Interestingly, while this type of succubus might be really powerful in a one-on-one interaction, they'd be fairly vulnerable to a bunch of wonky statisticians.

>>55234076
No, I just the mental image really funny, for some reason.
>>
>>55235435
>an emotional/financially abuser and a physical/sexual abuser
>financially
Woah there, back up for a moment. I can get why someone would call Katherin an emotional abuser and they'd have a good argument, but financial? What part of her is financially abusive?
>>
>>55229013
Shots fired!
>>
>>55232001
exactly like Avril Lavigne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfZYeu3--w
>>
>>55233492
>Gay men are also attracted to succubi. Yes, you may have been gay all your life - but succubi can overwhelm that, because you're still *male* at your core. It's another kind of violation, and you're no more resistant than anyone else. (Conversely, all females are attracted to incubi no matter what their orientation.)
why stop there? just say that everyone is attracted to both succubi and incubi, they are supernatural beings who inspire lust in whoever looks upon them
>>
>>55235409
I don't know
The way my GF moves when I make love with her feels pretty magical
>>
>>55230431
And now you're dead.
>>
They only do anal.

Because demons are assholes.
>>
>>55234183
>>55234239
Oh man, if you haven't this before, you're in for a treat: http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

>As you can see, we can stamp out the use of marijuana in this country with the simple application of MORE BEES

>>55235370
>succubus dad confronts his daughter's boyfriend
>"You think you're real smooth, don't you? I know your type. You've only got one thing on your mind. Gonna take my daughter out for a romantic candlelit dinner, huh? Maybe lie down on a grassy hill, stare at the stars, trade your innermost thoughts? Don't try to get all romantic, buster. You take her out and don't bring her back until you've FUCKED. HER. RAW. Do I make myself clear?"
>>
>>55236125
>TFW I know fathers IRL that could very well say that
>>
File: Spuricity.png (82KB, 980x970px) Image search: [Google]
Spuricity.png
82KB, 980x970px
>>55236125
We can go deeper.
>>
>>55236213
We call those people abusive fathers.
>>
>>55236280
>Gentlemen, the DMV are pressuring us to cut down on oil imports from Norway, while the Chicken Farmers Lobby is making overtures of financial support with the stipulation that we increase our crude oil imports. What do the members from Venezuela and Saudi Arabia propose?
>>
>>55235811
Some bar "wench" with a big secret, too.
>>
>>55236016

That's the point. It's a violation.

See, when you're around a succubus or incubus, they WANT the fucking to bear fruit. They WANT you to sire a child on them (or bear one) so there's another minion of evil in the world, or one they can use to torment you.

The whole point is that you - a gay man, for example - are being vividly reminded that you're meant to be heterosexual. That your personal preferences don't count, and that your staunch beliefs don't count. You may have never wanted to fuck a woman in your life, but you want to put your penis into this succubus.

It's as if you were abruptly attracted to animals or small children. You know it's wrong, but you want to fuck them anyway, though the act is repulsive and / or against your beliefs.
>>
>>55236213
I knew a girl in high school who's mother said to her "If you're going to suck him off, please swallow, I don't want to clean your sheets again" so yeah, these parents exist
>>
>>55236111
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55236410
Yeah they definitely exist.

The kind of parents who also supply their daughter with condoms and lube on their first date. I mean, sure, it is better to be prepared, but come on now.
>>
>>55236804
My mother in law got really pissed at my wife for settling down and getting married instead of having a string of one night stands.
>>
>>55236410
Well, that just makes sense. Nobody wants to do extra laundry.

>>55234183
Actually, the correlations are calculated accurately, and the multiple axes make sense because the things which are being correlated don't share units. What you're seeing is the bane of social science: get a lot of data together and you're going to wind up with strongly-supported correlations that have no meaning. From everything I've seen, social scientists are swimming in strongly-supported correlations, and a huge amount of what they do consists of trying to figure out which of those correlations arise from causal relationships.
>>
>>55236065
Just don't let her break your wang, Harry.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>55236410
>>55236804
I'm dating a seventeen year old and her is just like that, even goes as far as to pay for her birth control as long as we have dinner at her house once a week.
I think it's pretty pro-active parenting.
>>
>>55236948
*her mom
>>
>>55229053
In the age of Internet's facilitation of previously unthinkable fetishes and kinks, it is the vanilla succubus that is the most debauched.
>>
>>55228988
By making them dress as unattractively, read: wearing addidas track suits, as possible to not arouse lust and finally break free from the stereotype of sex fiends.
>>
>>55229423
Read Yuutsu-kun To Succubus-san.
The succubi in that setting have come to the conclusion that the best way to conquer a man's soul forever is to be a perfect housewife. In addition to being a litteral sex demon. I've yet to find a flaw in that logic.
>>
File: king_bugs.jpg (36KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
king_bugs.jpg
36KB, 393x393px
>>55237126

Who the fuck wants a housewife?

Be a self-sufficient man instead of a lazy wimp. Cook your own meals, do your own laundry, clean your own house. Or work harder and buy a service to do it if you don't have time. More freedom and independence for you, no fucking ball and chain to tie you down with.
>>
>>55237172
>no fucking ball and chain to tie you down with.
You're in the wrong thread then.
>>
>>55237071
>wearing addidas track suits,

those aren't succubi anon

they're just slavs
>>
File: ra-10.png (338KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
ra-10.png
338KB, 580x435px
>>55237297
Slavcubi are out there ready to steal your vodka and cigarettes and play pirate games with you.
>>
>>55237172
t. MGTOW fag
>>
File: Cursed Town 1.jpg (311KB, 1200x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed Town 1.jpg
311KB, 1200x1135px
>>55235409
Alternatively, they use powerful curses to avoid people having sex or masturbating because the whole "wizard after 30" thing is true. And the only way for succubi to recharge their mana is leech it directly from the source.
>>
File: 1457436800785.png (1MB, 1056x833px) Image search: [Google]
1457436800785.png
1MB, 1056x833px
>>55228988
>>
File: 1459200243813.jpg (711KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459200243813.jpg
711KB, 1110x1080px
>>55229324
>cestree
>unthreatening

what.
>>
>>55237333
>not squatting
>no adidas
>no vodka
>no smokes
0/10 would not cheeki breeki
>>
>>55229581
So is marriage
>>
>>55233533
She's way hotter at least.
>>
>>55232684
>why
Because of the disproportionately common lack-of-girlfriend in the /tg/ and/or greater 4chan community
>>
File: ra-5.png (432KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
ra-5.png
432KB, 580x580px
>>55237525
Pls bully, slavs need love too.
>>
>>55237802
>skirt
>naked legs
>sitting on such filthy ground
Slavs have invented squatting for a reason.
>>
>>55233584
Incest should always be known and consensual.
>>
>>55237525
>cheeki breeki
Stop with this half memeing shit, at least write cheeki breeki iv damke to complete it.
Just writing cheeki breeki is like erasing the >tfw from Wojack and just have him say no gf.
>>
File: cd5[1].png (125KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
cd5[1].png
125KB, 600x398px
>>55237894
Or turning an image of Pepe with "normies get out REEEEE" into pic related.
>>
>>55237172
>do all the labor yourself
>it's totally better than having a live in servant you can fuck
>>
>>55237823
She obviously has a ten year old weathered newspaper under her ass.
>>
>>55232578
>Heaven and Hell are eternal; they weren't geared to keep up with the modern rate of cultural change. Most succubi can remember a time when the idea of women wearing shorts was scandalous, and from their perspective, it wasn't that long ago. Keeping up with human depravity is hard work. Some sex demons long for simpler times.

That was very much a theme in Good Omens by Terry Pratchett. Crowley was Hell's representative on Earth, there to spread the message of the Great Adversary and draw the souls of mortals away from the light of God. He gave up. He just fucking gave up. He There was nothing left he could do to humanity that they weren't doing to themselves harder, more inventively and with greater enthusiasm.

For example he was in Italy getting drunk on cheap wine when the letter came congratulating him on the Spanish Inquisition. He had to travel all the way to Spain to find out what Hell was prattling on about. Then he really hit the drink. After that it was just going through the motions to look busy.

His last great work on Earth was the M25.
>>
>>55237968

You can hire prostitutes to clean your house you know.
>>
File: 1435644690045.png (991KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435644690045.png
991KB, 1000x500px
They peg you till they break you
>>
File: 001_1495834025.png (303KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
001_1495834025.png
303KB, 800x1149px
Pure love perverts are the best.
>>
>>55228988
I wouldn't, yall succibiboos need gfs.
>>
>>55228988

Use what >>55234135 posted to put a new spin on them.

Succubi pretend to be timid, calm and gentle.

Inccubi are assertive and dominant
Both come as male/female as they choose.
>>
>>55232634
>He's going to moonwalk up those stairs.
Shit my sides
I need to write up that phrase.
>>
>>55238372
>ywn be predated upon by an incubus (female)
>>
>>55238427
Feels bad man.

Also imagen the paladins face when his cute little farmgil GF turns out to be a succubi
>>
File: 1488704755460.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1488704755460.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>55237071
I love that SUCC! even though she's basically a human with absurdly high pheromone levels
>>
>>55237172
I become a househusband/part-time working husband.
I don't mind if my wife is the breadwinner, but I ain't having kids.

>>55237894
Everyone knows what that is.
It's like when I say "DESIGNATED", everyone knows it's about "Designated shitting streets". No need to type it out because everyone already fills in the gap spontaneously.

>>55238805
How do pheromones work? Don't they need receptors? Pheromones do nothing to the target if the target has no receptors.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (436KB, 1583x1069px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
436KB, 1583x1069px
Make them totally inconspicuous lolis.
>>
File: 17a[1].gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
17a[1].gif
5MB, 480x270px
>>55238870
>How do pheromones work?
She smells irresistably like cinnamon.
>>
>>55238959
>totally inconspicuous
>lolis
Ignoring the horns, wings, and tail, anything sexual on a "child" is the opposite of inconspicuous.
>>
File: latest[1].png (476KB, 479x643px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
476KB, 479x643px
>>55238992
No clue what you're talking about, all I see is a girl in a cute hoodie.
>>
>>55229180
This is a pretty interesting take on it but I feel like it wouldn't be very versatile.
>>
>>55236889
>From everything I've seen, social scientists are swimming in strongly-supported correlations, and a huge amount of what they do consists of trying to figure out which of those correlations arise from causal relationships
And if I had the money for college, that is the field I would be getting into. Seriously, sociology in this nation gets fucked by the bad science of the media. And the Search For The Standard Model Of Everything.
Actually, that last one is why I want to do a study of neurologists, discover the ones who are attempting to create a standard model of the human brain, and then see how many of them believe in eugenics, blatant or not.
>>
>>55237071
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55238805
*muffled monkey sounds*
https://youtu.be/JTFIcak1d3Y
>>
>>55229013
fuck me
>>
>>55239043
Then why is that girl not wearing pants in public? I'd say that'd be cause to contact some public authorities and try to get her rescued - find out who's responsible.
>>
>>55229013
Is this a meme?
>>
File: latest[1].png (298KB, 490x393px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
298KB, 490x393px
>>55239809
Well done anon, I've done asyou asked and now she's crying. Also she's wearing jorts.
>>
>>55239847
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55239865
Well, of course a lost girl in clothing much-too-revealing for her age would be crying. She was probably abused! Make sure the officers don't try anything.
>>
>>55239866
So it is now?
>>
>>55228988
A pair of rollerskates, about 200 feet of rope wrapped around her, and someone who can move REALLY fast to grab the end of the rope and run away.
>>
File: d on monster girls.jpg (64KB, 726x520px) Image search: [Google]
d on monster girls.jpg
64KB, 726x520px
>>55232394
>powerful and obviously capable of seriously hurting me, but I know she'd never even think of doing it, because I'm her treasure.
This right here is exactly why monster girls are so great
>>
>>55240067
>This right here is exactly why monster girls are so great

You know, unlike Yoko Ono
>>
File: 1439512249449.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439512249449.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>55240067
This is why tall and strong girls in general are great.
>>
>>55229375
You know, like Yoko Ono.
>>
>>55228988
By making them all look like Jared Knabenbauer
>>
>>55228988
Demonic psychic parasites that were once angels of love, their forms stripped from them to prevent physical pleasure and their emotions burned out by hellfire. Lacking a spiritual form they visit the pious at night and give them vivid dreams of hedonism and dark ambitions. When they're done the victim wants more of what they dream about but with the parasite gone they begin to take steps to live out some of their dreams. Since succubi themselves are devoid of emotion and feel only what they can induce in their victims. The feelings they enjoy by proxy are fleeting, leaving them always hungry for more but unable to remain as hell pulls them back.

Cultists summon and send them out to corrupt the powerful and lure them into their cult.
>>
>>55240133
>witch craft works
Except Kagari has as much character depth as a sheet of paper, and her only defining trait besides her power and absurd mary sue popularity is that she loves the main character. That's it. That's her whole character.
>>
>>55240176
Or Succubi are spirits of hallucinogenics. One can only interact with them by getting really high.
>>
File: 1423808161235.gif (583KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1423808161235.gif
583KB, 480x270px
>>55240187
I can't deny that
WCW is fun, but in the end disappointing. It suffers from both a lack of depth in the two main characters and their interactions on the one hand, and a convoluted plot on the other hand. Mizunagi really needs a good editor, because it feels like she wants to lead the story in every direction at once and as a result it goes nowhere.
>>
File: bb4746be28d4be00.png (662KB, 738x1036px) Image search: [Google]
bb4746be28d4be00.png
662KB, 738x1036px
>>55229022
>>
>>55240289
It sucks because ordinarily I'd love this sort of thing and I thought it would be right up my alley when I watched it. At least there are some cute gifs.
>>
>>55240289
Is she trying to be cute or is she severely autistic?
>>
>>55240133
Only if they're nice to you. Most of the ones that interact with you would probably bully you and beat you up for not living up to your potential that she's secretly attracted to. But most of us don't have any anyways so you'll probably just get ignored.

>>55240351
Why not both?

>>55240315
Any more gifs?
>>
File: e022.jpg (370KB, 1590x1102px) Image search: [Google]
e022.jpg
370KB, 1590x1102px
>>55240351
If only you knew the extent of her autism (pic related, minor manga spoiler).

>>55240507
What if she bullies you because she wants you to notice her but doesn't know how to express her affection for you?
>>
>>55238870
>How do pheromones work? Don't they need receptors? Pheromones do nothing to the target if the target has no receptors.
Right. I've always found this rather funny; people write about engineered humans that exude sex pheromones, but we probably don't have any receptors for those, so it's hard to see how that could work. It's more likely that you'd engineer someone with a sex-pheromone-like response to a compound of your choosing, which is pretty creepy, really.

>>55239569
>Seriously, sociology in this nation gets fucked by the bad science of the media.
It's not just sociology. Don't trust any popular-press anything you read about human genetics, because it's likely garbled beyond recognition. (Come to think of it, take the scientific literature with more salt than usual, too: see Ioanndis on genome-wide association studies.)

I was under the impression that it's really a few economists that would like to unite all human behavior under the banner of rational choices, although most of them have abandoned that idea. The stereotype about sociologists (har) is that they tend to pile on the causal factors, in the name of nuance, until they reach a sort of untestable mush. Neurologists who are looking for the essence of human cognition mostly focus on the stuff that's common to all human brains rather than the variation between them (apart from severe conditions which may illuminate those common attributes). Are they eugenicists? In the sense that they think the human brain is an evolved structure with genetic underpinnings, yes; in the sense that they think we should sterilize people with genes coding for "undesirable" neurological traits, no. So far as I know, anyway.

>>55238076
I'd forgotten about that. I really need to get myself a copy of that book. I read it ages ago, can't remember it too well, and need to read it again, because it was phenomenal.
>>
File: TheDENNISSystem.png (249KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
TheDENNISSystem.png
249KB, 624x352px
>>55228988
They act abusive. And not some submissive person's fantasy of abuse, either, but the real kind that leaves people traumatized and incapable of properly loving themselves or anyone else.
>>
>>55238959
How do they get men to fall? Turning them into pedo trash?
>>
>>55230189
>nofap makes you a hero
this guy gets it
>>
They make anime/manga/doujin about themselves, and steal pneuma from people who fap/schlick to it.
>>
>>55240881
They're obviously CIA niggers trying to seduce good people like Travis A. Davis from the Lord.
(context)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
>Mister Mektor
I don't know enough about Mektor himself, just watch it for some context or search Travis Davis somewhere else.
>>
>>55237071
What's the animu? Looks cute
>>
>>55241037
demi chan, but it's about as thrilling as a baked potato

there's better things for cute and better things for monstergirls
>>
>>55232504
>While possessing their "accomplice" succubi can lie dormant and let the accomplice live normally...until they start interacting with the victim. Then the succubus takes over the accomplice's actions and tries to have sex with the victim. The kicker is that the accomplice is fully aware of what's happening and isn't sure why they are acting so strangely. This most often leads to confused regret by the accomplice after the sexual act takes place.
Mixing demonic possession into this is a very cool idea. I'd give the succubi their classic soul-draining powers, though, in addition to a proclivity for methodically wrecking peoples' lives.

Something takes control of you. You watch yourself proposition your boyfriend, whom you love. He weakens, visibly, as the two of you have sex, but you have no control; you can't stop yourself. Alongside your horror and arousal you feel something new flooding into you, building, something energizing and warm and far more pleasurable than an orgasm. This new sensation reaches a climax— god, it's indescribable— and so does your boyfriend. The love of your life makes three sharp, desperate gasps, and dies. You will never forget the terror and confusion on his face.

I like silly succubi; I'm the one working on the 90s Cool Kid version originally for a CYOA, but there's no applicable art and the one who wrote the bit about the teenage succubus with the verboten sweatpants and the romance-hating dad. But if I were going to go for straight horror, I think this is how I'd do it.
>>
>>55241002
Come to think of it, would demons be used by the CIA for espionage and information gathering?
>>
>>55241037
Demi chan wa kataritai
Interview with monster girls
It's good, I laughed out loud several times, but apparently I'm a shit-taste pleb for actually liking things. It's a bit of lighthearted fun, nothing too deep.
>>
>>55241002
They're fellating loaded .45s
>>
>>55239847
it is now
>>
>>55236280
>>55236311

>Unknown Armies
>>
>>55232985
allison please go
>>
>>55242407
>tfw the thought of some random girl getting off to a succubus is more attractive to you than succubi have ever been
>>
>>55229013
fpbp
>>
>>55228988
>now I ain't sayin she a soul digger
>>
File: laughter2.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughter2.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>55229013
>>
>>55239847

Damn you must be young and have shit tastes in music.
>>
>>55242816
>but she ain't messing with no gingers
>>
File: yoko ono.jpg (20KB, 450x459px) Image search: [Google]
yoko ono.jpg
20KB, 450x459px
>>55242943

Guns & Roses' cover of Live & Let Die is better than Wings'.
>>
File: 49a[1].jpg (313KB, 641x824px) Image search: [Google]
49a[1].jpg
313KB, 641x824px
>>55228988
Combine lust and gluttony within them.
>>
File: 1459741822589.png (77KB, 426x408px) Image search: [Google]
1459741822589.png
77KB, 426x408px
>>55243215
>Gluttony and lust
>HAMBOIGAHS

Nah mate, that's not sexy. A lustful glutton would be more of a gourmet than a gourmand in my opinion. A sexy, classy lady demon who travels around the world, tasting only the finest food and looking for that equisite, debaucherous taste that can match and even surpass an orgasm.

She'd also be gastrosexual I imagine. The way to a man's soul is through his stomach after all.
>>
>>55229013

The Beatles would have self destructed anyways, Yoko at best sped it up a bit.
>>
>>55229809
>Finding teenagers attractive is worse than adultery

?

who thinks this?
>>
>>55243790
What if I were to say adultery is worse than small tits but better than minor shoplifting
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>55243831
Then I'd say you were haunted.
>>
>>55243831
>What if I were to say adultery is worse than small tits
Then we would know that you're not australian.
>>
>>55243831
Small tits are good, so of course.
>>
File: latest[2].png (252KB, 658x344px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
252KB, 658x344px
>>55243977
>>
>>55243955
Adultery is also better than victorian ghosts but worse than beehives.

We need to rank everything in the world against itself.
>>
>>55244126

Man vs. computer!
Computer vs. Child!
Woman vs. Child!
>>
>>55236948
Your mother-in-law sounds like a nice lady.
>>
>>55244327
Computer is greater than whichever gender you most want to bone which is greater than whichever you are which is better than children.

People who are bi are cheating this system and people who insist they're gender fluid get to hang out on the bottom of the list with hornet stings and that moment after you stop crying over something and the headache sets in.
>>
>>55235820
Well, given that absurdly attractive people showing up in town one day also have a good chance of being adventurers, legendary heroes, or have traces of celestial, fey, or other junk in their genes, it's less of a dead ringer.
>>
>>55229325
>They just want a soul for their masters. Typically just a single soul, and they don't just suck it out through the cock. They can't. No one can just take a soul. They don't have the power to just damn you. The only person that can damn someone is themselves

I liked the 3.5e succubi that corrupts by thought, word and deed.

They like killing people too of course and will do so whenever possible but they're real aim is to have someone corrupt themselves out of 'love' and then when killed (by energy drain), their soul goes to the abyss because the person became CE through their actions.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.