[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In character family thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1477156142598.jpg (20KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
1477156142598.jpg
20KB, 380x420px
Have you ever had your two players at your table RP as family members?

My last game I was a PC, another player and myself were cousins. Over time our characters grew to hate each other even though we were related.

IIT: Stories of your players RP'ing as family members
>>
>>55227920
Had a wife and husband couple. Wife played a Paladin-Witch. Husband played a Synthesist Summoner-Blood Rager. His Eidolon form was a cross between a wolf and a centaur. She used his Eidolon form as her mount. Outside of that form, he was a cripple, so she'd either carry him or push him around in his wheelchair.
>>
>>55227920
This story is actually something that happened to an old DnD group.
>cool dnd group with a wide variety of races
>two new players join, a husband and wife who just moved in state.
>they ask to bring in their already married characters from the session they were forced to leave
>bro GM allows it after checking stats, etc.
>they are super fun, they play off each other perfectly in game and out of game
>relationshipgoals.jpg
>they are having a baby irl, so as a married couple they decide to have their characters in the same situation.
>then
>one of the other players brings in his son, probably around 14.
>he instantly wants to play an assassin.
>after a few game sessions he starts harassing the couple because "babies are disgusting, fuck being an adult lmaoXD"
>everyone is ignoring him, but eventually the wife gets pissed and tells him to shut the fuck up.
>he does, but only after a ton of bitching.
>a few game sessions down the road his edgelord assassin turns CE through his actions.
>eventually kills the baby outright in front of the parents in game to spite them.
>he described the killing in huge detail, to the point of being a psychopath. (i still remember what he said, it was nasty)
>instantly killed and banned from all sessions. dad stops him from coming anyways for being a shit.
>next week
>as it turns out, the baby was a miscarriage
>couple is rightfully emotional about it, and forms the mental connection between the kid and their miscarriage.
>leaves the sessions permanently, never heard from them again.

Seriously what the fuck. I'm not going to judge them because they left just because of a bad coincidence, after all the kid was actually a prick. It sucks they formed a connection over that, I'd love for them to continue coming. I hope their next kid turns out alright. I feel bad for them.
>>
File: Christ.png (42KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
Christ.png
42KB, 200x226px
>>55230344
Holy fucking shit.
>>
Once we had a couple come in who roleplayed as mother and son. The girl roleplayed as an underhanded, bitter, selfish Elf warlock and the guy roleplayed as her son, an awkward, clumsy Half-Elf Mage. Their characters bickered a lot, but got very close and somewhat touchy when they inevitably made up.

Our GM told me later on that they never specified on the father's identity, and that they told him the Mom Elf loves to get drunk on wine and was kind of a slut so he could have made the Human father anyone he pleased for drama's sake, but we never got any big reveals on it by the end of he campaign. I think our GM forgot about it.
>>
>>55230344
HE SO GRAPHICALLY DETAILED THE MURDER IT KILLED THE BABY IN THE WOMB WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
>>55230344

So, why did DM not step in and be like "Yeah, we aren't going there, your attempt to kill the baby fails" and then you kick the kid out of the group.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.