[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT, we describe a memory and the poster below will describe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Joker interrogated.jpg (67KB, 665x1323px) Image search: [Google]
Joker interrogated.jpg
67KB, 665x1323px
ITT, we describe a memory and the poster below will describe a trait the adventurer would develop.

>He was forced to fight against his family in a gladiator death match against their will.
>>
>>55215509
No
>>
No . . .
>>
>>55215509
> 0 HP
Next
>>
>>55218647
>>55218800
>>55219283
If you want stop the thread you just ignore it.
>>
>>55219306
I don't, I'm waiting for the next memory.
>>
And then there was no memories.
>>
>>55215509
The sort of adventurer that willingly plays in uncreative That GM games.

>After eating the magic stew, he farted so hard that he was propelled through the air for a short while.
>>
>>55220407
Trait: Hot Air. You get a +1 to all jump checks from the buoyant gases still present in your intestine.
>>
>>55220758
The old wizard turned him into a dog for a whole week after he vandalized his house. Wasn't so bad, except the fleas.
>>
>that one time the waitress brought an empty burguer to him three times in a row
>>
>>55215509
A trait? What the fuck do you mean? In what game?
>>
>>55220817
Borring post.

>>55220786
He is obsessed with scratching, he gets rashes because of them mking him less attractive. Penalty of -2 on all checks involving him using his looks.

>His girl left him for another guy who bested him in combat.
>>
>>55220841

Personality traits, stat modifiers. Things that arise from an event in the character's memories in their past

>>55220863

Ego driven, always looking to pick a fight over the opposite sex. Must roll willpower to resist provoking a fight when your opponent makes a charm roll.
>>
>>55221282
In what system?
>>
File: AEUG.gif (4KB, 336x216px)
AEUG.gif
4KB, 336x216px
>Veteran of a horrible war, that cost billions of lives in the first week alone. Joined resistance group for another chance to defeat his enemy
>>
>>55221343

D&D, Shadowrun, Pathfinder
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.