[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acquisitions Inc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Pax2017.jpg (197KB, 1657x748px) Image search: [Google]
Pax2017.jpg
197KB, 1657x748px
This year might be neat.
>>
>>55212538
Aaallll those bad puns. I love it.
>>
>>55212538
>And you get caught in the contractions.
Anyone have that screenshot of the post about how perfectly designed horse anuses are? Because this is like the D&D equivalent of that.
>>
>>55213173
I don't know what that is and I don't need to know.
>>
Rosie is in the A-Team list now? I hope she can appear in the Main Stage games!

Also, that Triceratops needs to become a main crew pet or something, the crowd has basically adopted him now.

Too bad they spent so little time using Matt's awesome props, though.
>>
>>55212538
I don't even care about Chris Perkins anymore, I love Jerry's game more. Chris is always lulzy pandering. And I appreciate he doesn't have much choice in his format. I loved original first three games too, for what they were.

I love Jerry with how he's treating illithid horrors and gives players time to shine. The girls aren't even obnoxious.

It's kinda weird everyone in the party is homosex, either for reals or for the lulz, but they only bring it up once every couple weeks.
>>
Chris does have a gift for dramatic timing, though. He got the crowd from gimmicks and chants into hardcore exposition mode with no trouble at all.

I wonder when the Apocalypse Dagger will get back into the game. He needs to tie a rope on that fucking thing, the way he looses it.
>>
Aquisitions Incorporated is my favourite show, sure it is not without its flaws but overall it feels like a natural game, bad puns everywhere and normal amounts of roleplaying. Can't get into ''C'', I like Jerry and Kris but the rest feel odd for me. I might try watching again as I can't game at the momment. Sure fa/tg/uys will mock anything mainstream as they are faggots, but it isnt horrible, in fact it is closest to most fa/tg/uy prefered gamestyle. As most peoplr here hate Critical Roll.
>>
>>55218968
The "C" Team is an acquired taste. The first few episodes were rough. Once they get out of the Dran and Courtier, the whole affair started feeling a lot more natural.
>>
>>55218968
>>55220793
I agree, I watched the first two episodes and was like 'oh no, these faggots and their lol dank grass shit'

Then I put it on my podcast list anyway and kept listening at work to a couple and it turned into my favorite series.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.