[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you build a chaos cult in a small village?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Star_of_Chaos.jpg (40KB, 610x645px)
Star_of_Chaos.jpg
40KB, 610x645px
How do you build a chaos cult in a small village?
>>
>>55208885
whaddya mean anon? yah just do, the barmaid and barkeeper talk to all the newcomers and target the most susceptible ones for their agents to snatch and grab for later.
>>
>>55208885
Tzeentch aquelarre
Khorne peasent revolt against the invading Imperial Tyrant.
Nurgle doom cult due to plague.
>>
>>55208885
Start small. Simple excess of wrath, pride, thirst for knowledge that leads souls down the one-path to chaos. Afterwards, start the virgin slaughter etc.
>>
>Step 1: Promise / Give some good shit
>Step 2: Say they gotta do rituals to keep getting the shit

Done.
>>
>>55208964
>start the virgin slaughter

These are peasants, man. They fuck all the damn time. You gotta hold off the virgin shit until you get to cities or towns.
>>
>>55208885

Pagan/animist traditions. Sacrifices for a good harvest, fertility, appeasing the gods for a mild winter etc. All good anaolgues for the big four.

Years ago I did a Dark Heresy campaign that was basically The Wicker Man. It was set on a feudal world with the planetary governor being a stand in for Lord Summerisle. Breddy gud fun. Everyone turned out to be a cultist in the end.

Be subtle and it'll pay dividends.
>>
>>55209143

Personally I like to draw a line between pagan shit and cult shit unless I'm running a dark setting.
>>
>>55208991
There ain't gonna be no virgins with the Slaanesh cult down the road.
>>
>>55209558

Agreed. We gotta drop the whole "virgin" requirement for anything if we ever want this cult to get rolling.
>>
File: not sure if heresy.jpg (323KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if heresy.jpg
323KB, 1280x800px
>>55209143
this man is onto something
>>
>>55208885
There was a book where some Space Marines were sent to deal with a cult in an agriworld who called themselves "Children of Khorne".

The inquisitor lamented the Astartes did not get the pun.
>>
>>55209591
Honestly do we even need to sacrifice anyone? The Khorne cultists will want a fair fight, the Nurgle ones would want them to have a slow death, the Tzeentch ones would only betray us, and the less said about the Slaanesh cultist the better. Maybe the Undivided guys would be up for it.
>>
File: 970962733_def6e1ee99_o.jpg (7MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
970962733_def6e1ee99_o.jpg
7MB, 3648x2736px
>>55208885
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.