[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which MtG set had the best packaging and accessories aesthetic-wise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: m15 booster box 2.jpg (325KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
m15 booster box 2.jpg
325KB, 1280x960px
Which MtG set had the best packaging and accessories aesthetic-wise?
>>
Modern Masters 2015
>>
That looks like a monster sip desu
>>
File: IMG_4363.jpg (384KB, 1920x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4363.jpg
384KB, 1920x1120px
I really like M15 to be honest.

Hour of devastation's blood-red/black spin-downs are pretty cool (despite being kinda hard to read) and I love pic related as well.
>>
>>55211495
Khans had GOAT spindowns though
Honorable mention to avacyn restored and amonkhet block.
>>
>>55208271
Is that a Deckbuilders Toolkit? I want to get two for a night of MtG. I haven't played sense 7ED and my partner is new to it. Curious what they are like. Ixalan looks fun.
>>
>>55212060
Perfect for new players. You can't build shit, but at least you get some cards and lands to play.
>>
>>55212297
Cool, it was between a toolkit and 6 boosters. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>55212384
Toolkit is MUCH better than a handful of loose boosters. The toolkits come with plenty of basics and some bundles of commons/uncommons with a loose theme.
>>
>>55212297
>>55212424
Yeah to be fair you won't build anything good but they make a point to give you seeded packs with cards appropriate to the themes of the set the toolkit's associated with, so you can build something like a couple decent draft deck if you can tell what themes you got.
>>
>>55208271
M10
>>
Lorwyn GOAT aesthetic/packaging. Literally looks like it could be a part of a children's book.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.