[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me, /tg/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0889.png (355KB, 400x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0889.png
355KB, 400x544px
Stat me, /tg/!
>>
>>55203015
Cha: 17
Int: 7
>>
>>55203184

Wis: 7, you mean.

Intelligence is book smarts, Celica clearly has some degree of an education. She's just naive.
>>
>>55203184
She was at least Int 10 until Tower of Duma, then she dropped to Int 3.
>>
>>55203015
lvl 1 anime girl
>>
Is Echoes a good game? I'm trying to decide if I should replace my busted A-key 3DS or not.
>>
>>55204635
They copied FE: Gaiden very closely, and Gaiden had some very questionable design decisions. In some ways, it's very basic. The weapon triangle is gone, for example, and the maps are bland and open. On the other hand, it has some strange and unique (for the series) things, like characters having to choose between having a better weapon and having a healing item, spells draining HP from the caster, and actual dungeon crawling segments.

It's not great, but only because it's a direct remake of a game that wasn't great. Gaiden was and is the red-headed step-child of the series. Animations and character models are pretty nice though. They didn't go with the sillier designs that Awakening and Fates did.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.