[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with Kabal name.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: PdAAwFr.jpg (231KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
PdAAwFr.jpg
231KB, 1600x900px
Hey I've been making a Kabal and a bunch of lore about it, and was about to get started when I realized I didn't have a name.

The main themes of my Kabal are as follows.
>Tight knit Kabal.
>Lots of old school Horror themes and guys (Have several characters based of old school horror movie bad guys.).
>A very specific Haemonculus based on old mad German doctor trope.

If you want more info I will provide if asked but those are the main themes i'm trying to get across with my name if possible. Thanks in advance have a really hard time with coming up with names so this helps a lot.
>>
The Cock Riders
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 620x877px
>>55197409
Kabal of the sundering will

Kabal of the Ancient Horror

Kabal of the Haunted (number of important charecters)

The Kabal of Atavistic Petrubation

>>55197421
Come on, actually help him, I can understand how bad it feels to be stuck on getting a good name going.
>>
>>55197409
Kabal of the Withering Moon
Kabal of Eternal Nightmares
Kabal of the Jagged Sickle
Kabal of Midnight Murder
>>
>>55197409
The Dying Thorn Kabal
The Cursed Hex Kabal
The Violet Eclispe Kabal
The Kabal of the Severed Masquerade
The Kabal of the Ancient Masquerade
Kabal of the bloody mask (Jason reference)
Kabal of the fated fang (Vampire reference)
>>
>>55197476
>>55197485
>>55197550
Thanks!
>>
>>55197476
>Come on, actually help him
Kabal of Kocks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.