[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like the game Joking Hazard? I had fun playing it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Do you guys like the game Joking Hazard? I had fun playing it. Also "100% OF SALES OF JOKING HAZARD" is going to be used help Texas deal with hurricane harvey.
>>
https://store.explosm.net/collections/games/products/joking-hazard-1?utm_source=all_social&utm_medium=newsfeed&utm_campaign=2017_Harvey_Fundraiser
>>
>>55196444
I'd been considering buying Joking Hazard. Knowing it's going to help those idiots who built their lives on a floodplain like that? fuck that noise. I'm never buying this now.
>>
>>55196444
It's on my board game shelf along with two of the expansions (i think that might be all of them?). Toking Hazard came with rolling papers which I had a good giggle at.

It's a great game to bring over friend's houses, especially if there's going to be some people you're not particularly close with. Everyone's sick to death of CAH so it's a good alternative.
>>
>>55196444
Looks neat. I feel like CAH clones are like GTA clones, complaining about them being clones is sort of pointless because they're basically their own genre now. As far as those go this one looks pretty good. I can actually see someone choosing this over Cards Against Humanity, for reasons other than being a fan of the webcomic
>>
>>55196444
My wife came home with this game last month, but we haven't played it yet. She likes reading C&H on facebook.
>>
>>55196622
> Everyone's sick to death of CAH so it's a good alternative.
Took me a minute to figure why someone sick of Cyanide And Happiness would want their card game
>>
>>55196444
>>55196453
Fuck off, shill.

And fuck Amerifats coming here with begging bowls. Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>55196851
Why should people not make you laugh?

Is the concept of joy so alien to you that experiencing it would kill you?
>>
I'm aware that it exists, and sick of CAH
But I don't know anything about this
How's it work and is it any good?
>>
>>55197105
Every card is a comic panel.
Set two panels up and players compete for the punchline CAH style.
It's fun and different enough from CAH that you should get few games out of it before it gets just as stale.
>>
>>55197436
Ah, they made a game out of the random Garfield generator?

Sounds fun
>>
>>55196444
>Do you guys like the game Joking Hazard?
>game
Just call it what it is - a substitute for a sense of humor.
>>
>>55196566
>>55196444
I forgot to mention they are only doing the fundraiser for the weekend.
>>
>>55197508
http://explosm.net/rcg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.