[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gurpsgen/ GURPS general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 25

File: Read-the-OP-faggot.pdf (350KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Read-the-OP-faggot.pdf
350KB, 1x1px
It isn't D&D edition

The bulk of what the curious should know is pic related. To summarize: GURPS is a point-buy universal system, with a default that leans towards "plausible verisimilitude". You can crank the dial toward cinematic as you please. There are advantages and disadvantages, which cost points and give points back, respectively. The core resolution mechanic is 3d6 roll-under stat or skill, and everything else is more or less an extension of that. Social rolls and damage rolls are the exception.

The best way to learn GURPS is to read GURPS Lite first, before you read the Basic Set. Lite is very much the distilled essence of the game, with no supernatural or alien traits. It's 32 pages, free, and you can run games with it!
>>
File: latest-3.jpg (931KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
931KB, 1920x1080px
>>55186714
i really want to run a pacific rim campaign but im also retarded
please help
>>
File: GURPS 4th - Lite.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS 4th - Lite.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>55186714
>GURPS Lite
"You may distribute this PDF file freely under the above restrictions [don't modify it, don't sell it], and post copies of it online."
Get it, grok it, play it.

---

gurpsgen, what's your favorite character you've written up or played? I've been playing a lot of Heroes of the Storm, lately, and there are a few characters who would be fun to emulate. As a GM, do you ever indulge yourself in wanting to execute a cool character concept by inserting them into your games? I've done that a couple times. Once was for a cyberpunk game, wherein I inserted a robot/synth that _really_ enjoyed using explosives, especially on the property of his former tormentors.
>>
>>55186803
Massive mechs vs Kaijus? Sounds fun.

What is slowing you down, anon? With what are you having trouble?
>>
>>55186990
>scale
im not sure how to run a good game at that scale without it becoming unwieldy
>building jaegers
i assume mecha 3e would help with this, but it seems kind of complicated
>drifting
i cant find any good analog for this in any rpg. id like the players to be lartnered with one another, but i don't know how
>>
>>55186803
Try and find the following Pyramid articles
>Extreme Damage (#3/34 Alternate GURPS)
>Mecha Operations (#3/40 Vehicles)
>Modular Mecha (#3/51 Tech & Toys III)
>Knowing Your Own Strength (#3/83 Alternate GURPS IV)
>Titan Fightin' (#3/96 Tech & Toys IV)

Modular Mecha gives a number of out-of-the-box designs that are easy to customize but don't fall into the general GURPS realm of optionsoptionsoptions. Mecha Operations gives more detailed rules for piloting mecha. The other three--Extreme Damage, Knowing Your Own Strength, and Titan Fightin'--are three different approaches to handling ST scaling. ED ramps up damage in general, KYOS boosts thr damage and BL, and TF handwaives it all away and instead reduces effective ST, HP, and DR similar to how extreme scores are handled in regular contests (p. B349). Pick whichever one (or whatever combination) you feel would work best for your game.
>>
>>55187125
Titan Fightin' and Modular Mecha would help with numbers one and two, but as for three, I'm a bit stumped as well. It's been a while since I saw Pacific Rim, so I may need a refresher course on drifting, but the basics is that it takes two people, those people must be "compatible" AND have their thoughts be fairly in-sync with each other, and drifting solo is possible but puts on so much strain on the pilot that it's usually fatal if they manage to pull it off at all, right?

Maybe you could use the in-depth rules for possessing people in Possessions Under Control? You could treat the jaegers as minds with IQ 0 but Will in the 20s (or higher); this would necessitate multiple drifters working together to beat down the jaeger's overwhelming mental defenses.

A simple rules-null approach is simple require the players to agree before the take their action. Put a time limit on this to keep the game from slowing to a crawl.

Actually, the best approach might be to link each PC with an NPC. This means every player gets their own jaeger and you can simplify drift issues to occasional Will or IQ rolls when dramatically appropriate to represent a dissenting NPC.

I personally vote for option 3
>>
File: 1426182244212.jpg (185KB, 1287x620px) Image search: [Google]
1426182244212.jpg
185KB, 1287x620px
>>55186963
I quite like several characters. The one I've made but never got a chance to really play was a cursed person changed into a massive wolf.

>>55188834
You could have fun with Drift Partners by making each an NPC that gives a different bonus.

Maybe one has a very 'quite' mind and is highly focused, so when drifting with them you get +4 to Will rolls to avoid White Rabbits and loss of control.

Another could be highly aggressive and give a bonus to combat skills (+2 SL with plasma cannons and hand to hand?)

Last, a tough as fuck one that can sustain abuse and feedback well, +3 to HT and Will rolls to avoid being knocked out or stunned?
>>
File: 1504186367396.jpg (45KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504186367396.jpg
45KB, 511x428px
sup /Gurpsgen/tlemen,

After a year I failed to find a group to play gurps with, so me and my friend decided to read the books.

everything is going well, but I can't find the rules for firearms battle.
Like, do you roll multiple times for an automatic aussault rifle and a single time fir a semi-auto ?
If you can give me a page numver that woud be fine.
>>
So, I'm going to play a TL 9 Hard SF game. While I was looking at Pyramid 3/55 Military Sci-Fi, I saw the Future Rifleman Loadout. Is there other loadouts for TL 10, 11 or 12?
>>
>>55190420
You roll once for both. You hit extra shots (if you fired more than one) per Rcl on the margin of success.

Exemple: You have a average pistol, Rcl 2, RoF 3. You shoot three times, with your SL of 12. By every 2 you pass the test, you hit an extra shot.
>>
>>55190480
thanks
>with your SL of 12
What is SL?
>>
>>55190532
Skill Level. DX 10, 4 points in Guns, SL 12.
>>
>>55190582
alright, thanks!
>>
>>55190443
Not to my knowledge. Estimating how things will be one TL ahead is hard enough, but at two or more, it's just straight-up guessing and as such is very dependent on setting specifics and what assumptions are in place.

That being said, it shouldn't be too hard to just advance things. A lot of gear has a very straightforward +1/TL after introduction or similar upgrade, so that's easy enough. The biggest two things are weapon choice and software. I'd guess that the tactical software is either higher quality (higher TL computers have more Complexity to burn) or replaced/supplemented with a full AI assistant that monitors data flow and tactical intel independent of the user. Weapon choice is entirely up to you.

If you're doing hard sci-fi, what do you need TL10+ loadouts for? Sheer curiosity?
>>
>>55190655
Pretty much, yeah. We were going to play on Liao Dynasty China, but I think only me and the GM really got into it, so now we're moving to a 'The Expanse'-ish game. I was also looking for loadouts because I plan to GM a WW2 german Paratroopers, so seeing how loadouts evolve is kinda net.

Completelly useless, but neat.
>>
File: blah.png (27KB, 909x657px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
27KB, 909x657px
How dumb is this idea?

At the very least, it would make the usefulness of Telegraphic/Deceptive Attack a lot simpler to calculate, I think...
>>
>>55190915
Lots, I'd say. 3d6's bell curve is amazing.
>>
>>55190915
Using one die, you will only ever get a flat distribution. Much of the point of the 3d6 is the bell curve.
>>
File: bend1.png (423KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bend1.png
423KB, 1400x1050px
>>55190915
>Flat
>>
>>55190915
You only need to look at the 3d6's curve once to judge the cost/benefit of your ESL. At around 14 or 15 the diminishing returns kick in hard, further numerical gains are functionally wasted resources. This isn't true if you start stacking penalties and go back to the tipping point of 14/15. Therefore, it's always a safe bet to use deceptive attack until you're at 14. Similarly, a telegraphic attack, even at 10, will net you a sure pass on the attack roll, but there you have to judge it against a different curve, which is 3d6 (victory) vs. 3d6 (failure), that one really is a little more complex.
>>
>>55186714
guys plz update your main pdf.
>>
>>55192969
Which file has hit the bucket?
>>
>>55193099
The 2 dropbox links - the Murder Simulator, and the Combat Cheat Sheet.
>>
File: hey,.jpg (73KB, 916x544px) Image search: [Google]
hey,.jpg
73KB, 916x544px
>>55190915
why doesn't everyone use 3d20 ?
>>
File: excel.png (7KB, 160x409px) Image search: [Google]
excel.png
7KB, 160x409px
>>55193344
1d10+5 matches 3d6 fairly accurately. 3d20 does not.
>>
File: 1464582184030.png (275KB, 569x563px) Image search: [Google]
1464582184030.png
275KB, 569x563px
How much paperwork do you do, /gurpsgen/?

I usually barely prepare a thing and don't really keep notes, and for the first time I am feeling it coming apart at the seams. Do you use stuff like the NPC record sheets at the back of the basic set? Are there any smart tricks for smart people, or do I just have to take a pen and paper and write shit like they taught me in school? Am I retarded?
>>
>>55193785
This is literally my entire Campaign notes

IX. Armeekorps, based in Altona - Generalleutnant Albert Fett
17. Division, Schewerin - Generalmajor Kurt Freiherr von Schroeder
Infanterie-Regiment Hamburg (2. Hanseatisches) Nr. 76 - Oberst Christian Kilian
1. Fallschirmjägerabteilung, Malta Air Base - Oberstleutnant Student

Current Date: October, 29.
Next Game: ???

Training Company Led by Obserstleutnant Kurt Student.

Leutnant Eckhardt von Feldt
Feldwebel Fritz Wilhelm Lorenz
Vizefeldwebel Gustaf Timotheus Glöckner

http://www.avalanchepress.com/BehindCounters.php
http://www.avalanchepress.com/BehindCounters2.php
http://www.lonesentry.com/articles/ttt09/german-infantry-regiment.html

--//--//--

ARAB 4
ST 10, DX 10, IQ 10, HT 10 PV 2/10
Brawling-10, Guns-8. Dodge 7, Parry 7.

--//--//--

Obergefreiter Hans Lewig Gunner
ST 10, DX 10, IQ 11, HT 11 PV 4/10
Brawling-12, Throwing 10. Dodge 8, Parry 9. HPT

Gefreiter Franz Beck Naval Infantry, Corpsman
ST 11, DX 10, IQ 10, HT 11 PV 7/11
First-aid-12, Brawling-11, Throwing-9, Dodge 9, Parry 9. CR

Matrose Karl Alzheimer Gunner
ST 10, DX 10, IQ 10, HT 12 PV 6/10
Brawling-10, Throwing-10, Dodge 8, Parry 8. N/A
>>
File: tumblr_ov6f2pyWts1sjth9do1_1280.jpg (87KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov6f2pyWts1sjth9do1_1280.jpg
87KB, 730x1095px
>>55193785

I keep a file of notes on my computer. Don't feel like you need pen and paper, I've found that a little organization goes a long way.

Drop the NPC's image, how you've described them, information about how you want to use them and what they are.

You can work up the stats for them. A simple set of notes on the skills and abilities you want for them and their gear will generally do fine.

Tips: You can drop in some quick ACTION scenes to distract players and buy you time to prepare more content. Having them attacked by assassins, need to help when a building catches fire or flee a sudden flood can give you something where they will deal with the challenge, have fun, and you can use some time it buys you in order to figure out what to do next story wise.
>>
>>55193641
Only on the averages. On the ratios of mediocre to very good or very bad rolls, like hell it does!
>>
File: tumblr_lvcxwoSAM31qijp54o1_500.jpg (301KB, 486x730px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvcxwoSAM31qijp54o1_500.jpg
301KB, 486x730px
>>55194678
The 9.2% chance to roll 5 or less or 15 or higher adds quite a bit of excitement, while still quite common.
>>
>>55190915
>>55193641
Two objective issues with this:
1. With the flat distribution, I think you need to turn combat rolls into a quick contest, and that breaks the value of deceptive attacks, also means feints are worth a lot less.
2. you could have a flat distribution that goes from 3 to 18 with 1d[0,4,8,12] + 1d4 + 2, that way you at least have the full "range," if not the same distribution.
>>
I want to made fantasy but with city-states and tech level around TL6 (4+2 actually)-- diesel cars, ironclad mechas, flying fortresses hell daemons, etc.
How to shift combat from guns to melee? Guns base cost *2, and melee quality cost halved? Add (2) to cutting and (3) to impaling weapons?
3e Cyberworld monetary system are retarded or fine enough to representing city-states have own currency?
>>
>>55186714
Are there any rules for using an underarm assault position in Tac Shooting?
>>
File: Emirates-1.jpg (186KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Emirates-1.jpg
186KB, 1600x1067px
/gurpsgen/ more like /gurpsdead/
>>
Any of you guys using maptool? Do you have a bunch of macros, or do you prefer to do things more traditionally (or as traditional as you can get with a computer program)?
>>
>>55199515
I used it a little bit and didn't make anything beyond button to roll 3d6 quickly.
>>
What sort of things should I be looking at for an outdoorsman who used to be a barman. Low fantasy, TL3, has a permanent ally, archer. 250 points, 35 points of disadvantage, 5 quirks.
>>
>>55199900
>outdoorsman
Outdoorsman talent covers: Camouflage, Fishing, Mimicry, Naturalist, Navigation, Survival, and Tracking.
He would probably have Area Knowledge and Hiking as well.
Fit and high HT. High Perception plus Acute Vision or Hearing.
>used to be a barman
1-2 points in Carousing, Merchant (possibly with specialization for drinks/food), Observation. Maybe Body Language.
Charisma, Chummy.

Consider Heroic Archer (MA45) and Strongbow (MA51)
>>
File: archer_by_tfsean-d5c9z6v.jpg (149KB, 700x515px) Image search: [Google]
archer_by_tfsean-d5c9z6v.jpg
149KB, 700x515px
>>55197389

Guns are illegal and very hard to get? (Hong Kong style)

Or you could have armor available that provides very good protection from pi damage. If the average rifle can only do 1 or 2 blunt trauma damage though armor then melee weapons will be seen as the decisive weapons, with gunners more useful for harassment and fighting poor primitives that lack proper armor.

If you've got magic in your game, you could also just have amulets that protect people from bullets/ranged attacks. DR 20 (Force Field, Ranged Only) in cheap amulets or tattoos would make guns, again, less attractive.

>>55199900
>>55200125
There's also professional skill (bartender).

Archers should have relatively high ST. I'd suggest with 290 points in your budget you consider DX 12, ST 13 or so. That gives you 1d Thrust damage and you can get to 1d+1 if your GM allows strongbow. Even without that perk you are a legitimate threat to people in any TL 3 armor, especially with bodkin point arrows for heavily armored targets. Fine arrows cost $6 each and are well worth the cost.

If you can squeeze it into your budget, light chainmail provides a great DR/Weight ratio at a reasonable cost. Otherwise, light layered cloth is better then nothing. Your budget really will depends on if you get tempted by a reflex bow or not. It's much more expensive, but a bit handier and higher damage then a longbow.

Stealth is great. Don't overlook 1 or 2 levels in night vision if your GM allows for humans and make sure you check the rules on how to load and fire a bow, it's a little ticker then it looks.
>>
>>55200384
>illegal and very hard to get
I think about it, but, hey, we have almost TL6 so one small assembly line of something simple as sixshooter or m1903 is not impossible.

>have armor available that provides very good protection from pi damage
Sound good, but how to get adequate numbers? Enchanted materials padding for $200 per 0.5 lbs per 1d is fine?

>magic
Yes, but guns is out of magic league, like standard scale and D-scale, for comparison.
>>
File: blah.png (19KB, 691x256px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
19KB, 691x256px
Nice job editing, Sean...
>>
>>55201247
Really, though, it's an irksome inconsistency to have "Health Points" and "Fatigue Points" in the same system as "Strength" and "Basic Move", when all of these statistics can fluctuate in-game (afflictions, The Last Gasp, etc.).

The obvious solution involves renaming "Fatigue Points" (FP) to "Fatigue". To what can "Hit Points" (HP) be renamed, though? "Health" (HT) is already taken. Maybe "Hardiness"?
>>
>>55201351
I fail to see the problem
>>
>>55192493
It also depends on how much your GM likes to apply penalties, and what skill you're using. A melee combatant is very unlikely to face penalties they're not intentionally taking upon themselves (like multiple attacks, hit locations, or deceptive attacks), but a gunslinger is going to be dealing with range, darkness, cover/obscured line of sight, wind, and speed. So he's probably going to want a lot higher skill, to eat those penalties.
>>
How to make a "Zone of Truth" spell? Or I just do a affliction using truthfulness?
>>
>>55203723
Seems like the easiest way.
>>
>>55201426
You're right, the cost assessment changes for ranged weapons. I just assumed that, if you're mentioning both deceptive and telegraphic attacks, we're discussing primarily melee attacks. Still, the core of it is very similar, 14 is your magic number. If you have a SL higher than 14, you should take care to use it.
>>
>>55186803
>i really want to run a pacific rim campaign
>but im also retarded
Yeah, so we gathered.
>>
>>55201426
>So he's probably going to want a lot higher skill, to eat those penalties.
And when these penalties vanishes gunslingers frightening, so if GM allows high levels of guns he's came to spiral where he need to constantly maintain these penalties, while players will try to negate them.
>>
>>55204373
Thats why attachments, modifications, and the wonderful aim bonuses become a thing. Gunfighting in GURPS is either arms race to try to reach a stable modifier so you can reasonably guarantee a good hit, or a ammo sling-fest where you throw so much ordinance downrange that it's dangerous to bystanders in a 1km radius.
>>
>>55193785
I steal a bunch of tricks from the Lazy DMs guide. Mostly I emulate the physical stuff in a computer, using short text files instead of 3x5 index cards. I have a lot on my plate, usually, so I don't like to trust my memory with stuff that can be written down. "That's why I kept the notebook, Indy, so I don't have to remember!" It isn't too bad. Generally, I try to keep descriptions short, sprinkle in details, but not so many that the players can't add things. I trick the players into doing a lot of the work by leaving a lot of things open-ended, and letting them fill in some of the details.
>>
>>55197389
The minmaxers and the cautious might notice the mechanical differences, but you'll likely be better served by providing some lore explanation. City-states and dieselpunk tech? Maybe the gunpowder tech never matured, maybe it requires resources which are too rare to make it viable? You're always free to limit the TL of a particular branch of tech as you see fit.
>>
How would you stat out a weapon like the Shishkebab with the backpack tank feeding the flame?
>>
>>55205411
>weapon like the Shishkebab
As i can see it is 1H sword, so any similar weapon from Broadsword section with -1 to sw cut would count. Also iron as blade material, possibly.
For flame i'd say from 1d-4 to 1d (depends how realism-cinematic) burning follow-up, if i correctly understand how it should work.
>backpack tank feeding the flame
Steal from HT flamers
>>
>>55193785
Using the PbtA fronts and clocks system can make your life a lot easier.
>>
>>55205067
>City-states and dieselpunk tech?
Yes. Some big Kingdoms dissipates after war with each other and demons. Most of world (some oldass back-in-my-days knuckheads) adopted remaining military technologies to peacefull life
Yes. Some Big Kingdoms dissipates after war with each other and demons. Most of the world (some oldass back-in-my-days knuckleheads) adopted remaining military technologies to peacefull life.

>Maybe the gunpowder tech never matured, maybe it requires resources which are too rare to make it viable?
Thats issue. I need old good six shooters and M1903s to allow humans easy way to deal with remaining demons, silver bullets and other mumbo-jumbo, without need to be penetrated by demon in melee. And as demons (think about SM+1, ST 30+, DR 4d, sharp claws, extra attack) are tough and strong scary badasses able to deal with heavy plate, so most of humans prefer light armor -- no defence against firearms, but can save from random stab and allow to run away unencumbered.
So there everyone have gun for demons and sword for humans.
>>
>>55206197
Make the guns magic, so they only hurt evil creatures? I dunno, dude. At some point you have to make a choice between making conceits for the setting, and giving the players a reason to go a different direction.
>>
>>55201132
Could be something like..

Flexible, durable cloth until struck by a bullet, it draws the bullet's own energy to harden and resist the impact. Other weapons find it very rugged, but hardly invincible.

Anti-ballistic armor vest: DR 30 vs pi damage, DR 2* vs other damage types. Weight 4 pounds. Covers the torso. Cost $600

AB Suit: DR 30 vs pi, 2* vs other. Weights 12 pounds. Covers the whole body except the head. Cost $1800

AB Helmet: DR 34 vs pi, 6 vs other. Cloth layered over steel with padding. Weighs 3 pounds. Covers the Skull. Cost $400

AB Visor: DR 30 vs pi, 2* vs other. Weighs 2 pounds. Covers the Face, except for eyes. Cost $150.
>>
>>55201247
Not really a big deal. The thing with acronyms is that it works both ways. It's a consistency problem.

Say "FP," and it's pronounced "Eff Pee." Because it starts with a vowel sound it's said with "an." You can also read out the acronym and say "Fatigue Points" meaning you say "a."

An extremely trivial problem.
>>
Is there any sort of conversion rate to turn"per hour" to "per session"? Like if I want to handle Luck more like Serendipity. Is doing this a good idea?
>>
>>55208646
Game Time +
+0%
Some traits – including Luck, Serendipity, and Wild Talent
– rely on real time. This modifier lets such an advantage use
game time instead. If it usually works at least once per real
hour, you get uses per game day equal to its maximum possible
uses per real hour; e.g., Ridiculous Luck, which works
every 10 real minutes, gets six uses per game day. If it’s rated in
uses per session, you get that many uses per game week; e.g.,
Serendipity 3 gives three uses per game week.
These ratios assume a campaign with a significant amount of
“fast” time and “real” time (Time During Adventures, p. B497).
They may be unfair in a combat-heavy game, or any game with
a significant amount of “slow” time. In such a case, the GMmay
adjust these ratios, multiplying the frequency by anywhere
from 2 (e.g., “twice per hour” becomes “four times per day,”
and “once per session” becomes “twice per week”) to 7 (e.g.,
“once per hour” becomes “seven times per day,” and “twice per
week” becomes “14 times per week”). These improved ratios
are what the “+” in “+” (above) refers to.
>>
>>55208670
You think it's a good idea to convert something that's once per hour to once per day, thus 7 per week which converts to 7 per session? Because that's the message I'm getting.
>>
>>55208761
Not really. I like the 'normal' way the advantage works.
>>
>>55208853
I do too, but my GM doesn't, so I'm looking for an alternative way to handle it. Preferably on a per session basis.
>>
>>55209225
Easiest way is to handle it is look at the average time of your sessions. If your sessions are normally three hours plus some change, you normally get a max of three uses of Luck; thus, changing Luck to three uses/session is fair enough.
>>
>>55190915
From 1 to 10?
11 out of 9.
>>
File: 1497656358244.jpg (324KB, 1500x772px) Image search: [Google]
1497656358244.jpg
324KB, 1500x772px
Sup tg, I'm trying to build a setting based around the wild west with some spooky and magic elements in it, kinda similar to Deadlands I guess, but a lot more simplified. I've not really tried to make my own stuff using GURPS before, so are any of you lads able to give me a hand? Advice? Anything is appreciated.
>>
>>55211749
Setting first, then rules help.
GURPS can do anything, so set your ground rules before GURPS ever gets invilved
>>
Hey /gurpsgen/, whatever happened to that link with all the pdfs?
>>
>>55211749
Spooky wild west takes some doing, so make sure your players know what kind of setting it's going to be, how the characters interact with it and what kind of weapons and equipment they might have. Don't be shy to give them example concepts, like "ex-civil war solider gone West" or "Preacher trying to find the deamon that killed his wife and child" if they fit into your game.

TL 5 firearms are interesting because there's something of a huge divide between 1865 and 1895 weapons and equipment. Let the players know the year. Train expansion west makes a pretty big change of how far west the wild west is too. Kansas is wild as fuck right after the civil war.
>>
>>55212663
Now there is a .pdf with all the links.
>>
>>55212663
Examine the OP. It holds the secrets you seek deep in the rotten heart of a PDF.
>>
>>55212743
>>55212752

Been quite a while since I've been here, thanks. Missed the file type of the OP, assumed it was just an image.
>>
>>55212685

This is some good advice. I was planning on having it be during some time after the civil war. I know for a fact that none of us are entirely interested in historical accuracy, so I'll keep the exact date and time vague.
>>
File: cover_lg.jpg (185KB, 550x712px) Image search: [Google]
cover_lg.jpg
185KB, 550x712px
What would you study here, /gurpsgen/?
>>
>>55212962
You don't need absolute historical accuracy but make sure they know if they can have something like a Winchester rifle from 1873.
>>
>>55212984
how to play a better game like D&D5e or Starfinder, the new hot games on /tg/!
>>
>>55214573
Ah, Psyops & Misdirection. Truly, the 'business & management' career of IOU, congrats on your easy degree, brainlet.
>>
>>55212984
Physics.

Also, IOU is one of the more entertaining sourcebooks. Not that GURPS has anything remotely approaching a shortage of really nice books, which tend to be good reads or useful in general.
>>
>>55214633
>t. Retarded hipster studying paranormal engineering
>>
Someone played with sanity system from "mad as bones" article or breakage system from "broken blade" article?
Worth it?
>>
>>55215305
Nope to either (but I may be playing with both soon), but Mad as Bones doesn't really to seem add much in terms of complexity--the SP/LSP system is quite straightforward--so it's more a question of "why not" than "is it worth it?" Broken Blade is more of a gamble at it does add a bit more bookkeeping.
>>
>>55218541
>>55215305
I'm not a huge fan of sanity systems in general. It's more fun (to me) to offer mental disadvantages that make sense to develop in game.
>>
I'm looking to build a version of the Animate Dead talent. I'm adding the limited duration limitation, but one limitation is that I want it to be only on things I killed/helped kill with any weapon (but not spells). What would you price that limitation at?
>>
What books do you recommend for playing low magic renessance setting like GRRM's Westeros? Also how important are skills in the systems? I am guessing there are no classes?
>>
>>55219024
GURPS Fantasy, Magic, and Thaumatology can get you started with some worldbuilding and rules related to magic. There's also a PDF titled GURPS Hot Spots - Renaissance Florence which could be helpful.

Skills in GURPS are only as important as the players make them. Some players will find creative uses for skills, others will not.

And no, there aren't any classes in GURPS. There are, however, templates to get an idea on how to build certain character types. A good bulk of them can be found in GURPS Fantasy.
>>
>>55219448
Seconding GURPS Fantasy. It has some great guidelines for building your setting.
>>
>>55219024
>GRRM's Westeros
Basic set is enough
>>
>>55219448
>>55219482
I have allready build my setting Anons, what I need are rules so I would not have to make stuff up. So we could play instead of me spending a month to make something. So I get the core rules + magic and that should be it? From what you said Fantasy sounds like waste of money for I don't need no book to tell me how to make a setting.
>>
>>55219024
Depending on how low magic you want it to be, you might not even need Magic.

ASoIaF itself hardly ever uses the stuff, for instance. It really depends on what you mean by "low magic", though, since there's a lot of different things people mean by that (even when it comes to GoT!)
>>
>>55219573
Low magic in a sense that magic needs time and effort to learn, some people have objects with magical properties but they are mostly subtle minor powers and stat boosts. For example Dagger of Roses lets you detect emotions easier and gives you a confidence bonus to diplomacy and flatter.
>>
Does anyone have GURPS Ogre?
>>
Where can I get 4th Edition rules as a PDF?
>>
>>55219636
Examine the OP carefully.
>>
>>55219602
Oh, then you'll maybe want some of those extra sourcebooks.

I was just a bit confused since usually I think of Game of Thrones as "it's basically Earth, but there's a handful of dragons and some really rare Wargs and whatnot" - most campaigns could run into no magic beyond Valyrian Steel.

>>55219636
Check the PDF in the OP.
>>
How do people feel about the Witcher Supplement. I can't help but feel that the monsters are still easy to kill without silver. I've tested this, and a mounted lancer can kill most of the monsters without silver with relative ease.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0iiwm5fgibln2my/GURPS%20Witchers%20and%20their%20World%20-%20Monstrum.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>55219793
Before people say anything, i know its fan made. Just looking for other opinions on how to fix/improve it when i use.
>>
>>55219793
>HP 15+
>DR 8+

Yeah, it's probably fine. Remember that DR is applied before wounding modifiers and if I recall correclty from the games, you rarely catch a monster in an open field where a mounted lancer could really apply his abilities.
>>
>>55219885
Ahh shit I'd forgotten about when DR was applied. Christ I feel dumb...
>>
>>55219885
Although there is one thing Im keeping which is that a Warhorse can kick a nekker to death in a single round.
>>
>>55219913
War horses are fucking huge, and if I read this right, it still has to kick the nekker in the head to kill it in a single attack, which I think is probably fair.
>>
>>55219960
I believe it was a trample attack. it then rolled 14 damage, which reduced the nekker to 0, which I run the NPC rule of 0 health, yer dead for none special NPCs.
>>
>>55220003
If you are worried about your monsters being too fragile and want them to be a serious, special threat, maybe you shouldnt use that rule.
>>
>>55220039
I only use it for Nekkers and stuff like that. With me remembering when DR applies it fixes most issues.
>>
>>55218729
>>55218541
>>55215305
I seem to be a user of "natural progression of insanity" rather than roll on a table. But for comparison the Grimwyrd guys actually added some nightmares and guilt to their own sheets after awhile
>>
>>55219514
Fantasy has rules too. But the basic magic system should be alright if you are just going to use a few spells out of it.
>>
I'm planning an halloween horror campaign with normal human being. are there things like sanity points like in Cthulhu?

Basically they plan a vacation in a mansion on a mountain when when they have to leave a massive blizzard starts blocking them here. i'm planning on having a force writing on the wall, suggesting in the minds, clogging the baths, ecc... planning on making them fight each others.
then a misterious humanoid knock the doors. he is dressed in a suit and in evident pain. it's a Neanderthal.
In the end if they don't kill each other they found out that it is a test by an alien who consider himself God/scientist. his plan is to slowly build an interstellar specie (who calls him the consumers, in his eyes pollution is an obligatory step). did something similar 30.000 years ago in a cave with sapiens and Neanderthal and decided to almost extinguish the latters except for the small DNA sample we have all in our genes.
Basically he consider them worthy if they decide to look for the mistery and condamn them if they think rationally (rationality is asking God, not denying it, as seen that he is it). the condemned have them and all their family sterilized
>>
My character has a NPC who is a master blacksmith in one city. Is this a contact? It seems like contacts only provide information. I was thinking this guy would give a discount on repairing weapons and armor etc.
>>
>>55222331
Have you read Basic set at all? It covers Fright Checks rather significantly.
>>
>>55222578
well, i was thinking about something more similar to CoC but good old fright checks can do the work just fine
>>
>>55222999
Horror or Pyramid 103
>>
>>55219603
>used to have GURPS Ogre as part of old pdf collection
>lost with all my other pdfs in an accident years ago
>slowly rebuilt my pdf collection
>never seen GURPS Ogre pop up once in all that time
Fuck, I just wanna read it again...
>>
>>55219024
Low-Tech is always useful for medieval-campaigns.

Thaumatology if you plan on using lots of strange, ritual magic.

Martial Arts if your party is made up of almost exclusively fighters.

Social Engineering for a intrigue and politics based campaign.

Honestly though, like>>55219503 mentions, the Basic Set is enough for a typical campaign that has a just a little bit of all of the above.
>>
>>55222552
>You have an associate who provides you with useful information, or who does small (pick any two of “quick,” “nonhazardous,” and “inexpensive”) favors for you.
A discount on work seems to fall under that definition.
>>
>>55222331
There's also Mad as Bones from pyramid 3/103 that covers another kind of sanity system.

>>55219793
>>55219885
>>55219913

This isn't really out of pace with the books of The Witcher. Witchers are badass and silver is very useful, but a well armed and trained knight can handle most lesser threats pretty well. Nekkers, especially, aren't a threat to a well trained and armed human without a serious advantage in numbers.

Of course, there's things like werewolves and greater vampires that a human without silver is pretty much fucked.
>>
>>55219913
Nekkers are about as tough as drowners. They aren't any harder to kill then a man, and easier if you have silver.
>>
With the sleep rules, does this mean that if you want to keep watch you need to spend longer at night? 8 hours + x hours watch?
>>
>>55228061
Yes. That's why a group of 4 is minimum for adventuring, unless you cheat with magic, triplines, npcs, or animals.
>>
>>55228084
>>55228061

A group of 4 people can get 8 hours of sleep in 10 hours with one person constantly awake. Two people will need 16 hours, 3 people will need 10 and 2/3rd hours, ect.

Combat reflexes makes it kind of optional to leave someone awake because you wake up fast and don't risk being stunned, and of course if someone on the team can sleep in the day they can watch at night without missing any sleep. This is more an option in games where you've got a coach, wagon, car or spaceship for people to nap in during travel.
>>
File: C9-VSwbU0AEJG3V.jpg (272KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
C9-VSwbU0AEJG3V.jpg
272KB, 1200x899px
How would I run a hex-crawl type campaign? I've been looking to do a Fallout style game with my friends and thinking I want to let them explore hexcrawl style, but I've never played any sort of games like that.

Also how low points level would some young fresh vault dwellers/naive wastelanders be? I'd like the first few sessions to be a struggle for people, but be generous enough with points that they can be become competent enough after a few sessions, but I've never run GURPS before, so I'm not quite sure what the balance would be here.

Also considering allowing money to buy what's basically point increases, like training in skills and cybernetic implants, how would that fit into GURP's system? Essentially letting characters buy points.
>>
>>55229507
If you want them to struggle at first it can be easier and simpler to limit their equipment then point levels. Even if you have good stats you can make things quite dangerous if they don't have weapons or armor.

As to How to Hex Crawl, you start with your hex map and a few known places on the map.

In a game I ran, the players started knowing the location of their citadel/base, the ruins of a city, and a trading settlement, as well as the locations of hills and rivers.

Then you give them a reason to travel on the map. Each time they enter a hex you have them roll for random locations and encounters there. This lets them slowly fill in and explore the map as they go.

For starting D&D, I'm very fond of 170 point characters with a limit of 25 points in Disadvantages and 5 Quirks. This gives them a total budget of 200 points, enough for even players bad at optimization to make effective, well rounded characters.

You can also offer templates. After The End offers some great ones you could use.

Buying cybernetics/magic items that provide powers and advantages works fine. It increases a character's total points, but if you don't require them to pay for those advances with bonus points it won't break anything or damage the game. Just try to make sure other player characters have somewhat equal opperuntites.
>>
>>55229705
>D&D
GURPS, that is. I was thinking D&D because Hex Crawl, but it is a format that works for anything.
>>
Which books would I need the PDF of to run a game for something akin to 40k where my guys will be playing soldiers in a science fantasy world?
>>
File: GURPS 4th - Fallout 2.0.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS 4th - Fallout 2.0.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>55229507
You're planning on running a game very similar to what I'm doing. I have some advice I hope you find to be decent. First, there's a fan-made splat about Fallout, specifically, from a few years ago, which is pic related. (I think that'd be a good project to update to consider the latest games in the series, including 4 and Shelter.) It has a bunch of statted equipment from Fallout, some general applications of some rules, like Rank, a few racial templates, and some monster writeups.

>hex-crawl wat do
Generally speaking, set up Points Of Interest "out there, somewhere". They can be alluded to using the same kind of hooks for regular adventures. Travel needs to be part of the adventure. "GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 16: Wilderness Adventures" has a lot of good points about techniques relevant to hexcrawl games. http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/dungeonfantasy/dungeonfantasy16/
There are more than a few articles on the topic. You can find many of them with your friendly neighborhood search engine.
This is a good index of many excellent articles and resources for hexcrawl stuff. Some links are, unfortunately, 404'd. https://arsphantasia.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/hexcrawl-resources/

>Points and scale
Depends on how fresh or how much of a one-trick pony you want the characters to be at the start. 150/50:Adv/Dis is solidly in the low-end heroic part of the GURPS scale. Conveniently, that's what "After the End: Wastelanders" (http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/aftertheend/) has for templates. You can adjust that at will. Lower than 150/50 and you start to encroach on one-trick pony territory. That is to say, characters built on 100/25 or so, for example, will probably only be really competent or heroic at a couple things.

>Money to buy points
I believe there are rules for that in the basic set. I may be mistaken. Those rules might be in one of the DF books, which are very much in the spirit of killing monsters and taking their loot. There's precedent.

1/2
>>
File: All_bobbleheads.jpg (236KB, 1187x890px) Image search: [Google]
All_bobbleheads.jpg
236KB, 1187x890px
>>55230385
What would you think about merging Guns into one skill but make weapon familiarity a thing?

So like you would buy a skill and choose your base familiarity so like when you buy a rank of Guns you choose pistols, then you can use other gun types with a -2 penalty, then for the cost of two points and some training time in game you can buy another familiarity, so like you could buy shotgun familiarity as well, and add that to you Gun skill?

I was making a Fallout type game, so I was thinking of Small Guns being GURPS Guns, and Big Guns being GURPS Gunner skill, and instead of having Energy Weapons be it's own skill it would be a sub-type under the guns skill, so like you would choose one out of Ballistic, Laser or Plasma and then one pistols/shotguns/rifles/etc to be your base familiarity.

Then buying the other subtype would apply to both Big Guns and Small Guns, and would cost like 5 or 10 points to become proficient in plasma or lasers if you only had guns to begin with.

The defaults would be -2 for every step away, so like say you had Small Guns (Ballistic; Pistols) and wanted to fire a gatling laser, which would required Big Guns (Laser; Machine Guns) so that is three steps of difference, so it would default to -6.
Whereas using a plasma rifle when you only have Small Guns (Ballistic; Pistols) would use Small Guns (Plasma; Rifles) making two steps of difference and only a -4
And if you wanted to use a plasma pistol which is Small Guns (Plasma; Pistol) when you have Small Guns (Ballistic; Pistol) is only a one step difference, so it's used with a -2 penalty.
>>
>>55230304
Monster Hunters
>>
>>55230501
That work for kind of modern tech soldier PCs fighting monsters?
>>
>>55230542
sjgames.com/gurps/books/monsterhunters
Yeah. Just add chrome and military gear.
>>
>>55229507
>>55230385

>Money and points, cont.
There's precedent for turning money retrieved from adventures into points, or into rewards that normally use points. After a quick search, there is a section in the Basic Set: Characters about artificial character development, pp. B294-295.

>balance, struggle
Really, you can make something a struggle at any number of points with the right situations. Even with 150/50, the bulk of their abilities and skills are going to sit at 13/14 or lower. They'll be fighting their own lack of mastery just as much as they'll be fighting the penalties, especially if you target skills they are distinctly not great in. Apply the right penalties, and it can feel grueling. Be careful you don't steep them in too much shit, because then it'll start to feel like an unfun slog instead of a post-apocalypse rpg. In my experience, it is about the ratio of easy situations to challenging situations. How many wins you hand them, and how many things they have to fight for.

>never run GURPS before
It's interesting. I don't know what the rest of your resume is like. If you're inexperienced, I'd look into the "Lazy DM's Guide", which is mostly system-agnostic stuff. Also "Robin's Laws of Good Game Mastering". If you plan on running more GURPS games in the future, I'd totally invest in Mook's book, "How to be a GURPS GM". Seriously solid system specific advice.

Other SJGames resources for Post-Apocalypse stuff: http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/post-apocalypse.html
3rd ed stuff can still definitely be used for the fluff, and there is a guide for 3rd to 4th ed update if you must use the crunch.

Good luck. Ask away if you need more help, but do try googling first.
>>
>>55230455
>Merging Guns, Small Guns, Big Guns, etc.
A Guns! wildcard skill makes plenty of sense to use, especially with equipment specific familiarity rules. Like, Guns! is 14, but you don't know this style of shotgun, so you take a penalty. There's totally precedent for that. I like to give small bonuses (+1 or so) for having a specific instance of a weapon for a long time; even though these two guns are the same model, _this_ one is mine!

Splitting them up with Small Guns!, Big Guns! and optionally Energy Weapons! is totally up to you. You could totally run with that and have them default to each other.
>>
>>55230811
There is always Weapon Bond (My 1911) that gives you +1 with your gun. A perk worth it's weight in silver if you keep the same weapon for a while.. and pretty useless if weapons get broken a lot.
>>
>>55230735
>>55230811
I'm running mostly for people who are unfamiliar with GURPS, and I'm going to be making use of Wildcard skills to bring the game more in line with Fallout possibly, but at the same time I would like to have it where party members need to specialize instead of becoming the ultimate Jack of All Trades at high levels.

I'm also keeping SPECIAL (which is simple really, just ST = Str, HT = End, IQ = Int and DX = Agl, which would go from 1-10 and then double the value to get the GURPS equivalent) then Perception would just be perception (might leave it cheap or increase the price to 10/level because it governs explosives and lockpicking, or just shunt those skills off to IQ and DX respectively), Charisma would be points in reaction bonuses and would dictate a few skills, and Luck would be points into things like Luck, Serendipity and maybe also do critical hits somehow, because those are fun.

Thinking of the skills being
Big Guns - Agility (DX)
Small Guns - Agility (DX)
Defaulting to each other at -2 and then -1 for using unfamiliar weapon and -1 for unfamiliar type (ballistic/laser/plasma) So using a gun three steps away from your training would be a -4 or the same as using it as if you haven't trained guns at all, or make it default to (Agl x 2)-5 so it's still better than not being trained.

Throwing - Agility (DX)
Traps - Perception
Melee Weapons - Strength (ST)
Unarmed - Endurance (HT)

Medicine - Intelligence (IQ)
Thief (lockpick, pickpocket and (silent) forced entry) - Perception
Repair - Intelligence (IQ)
Science - Intelligence (IQ)
Stealth - Agility (DX)
Survival - Endurance (HT)
Speech & Barter - Charisma

Then more specialized matters would be covered by traits that give bonuses to more complex things, or allow different techniques like double-loadings or akimbo guns.
>>
>>55230455
Alternative Gun Specialties (from Alternate GURPS 3, iirc) merges everything with stock into Guns (Longarm), plus few other changes.
You can make even broader skills, but personally I don't see necessity.
>>
What would be a fair price for an "all combat skills" talent? Since DX without Basic Speed is 15/level, would 10/level be a good price for the talent?
>>
>>55232184
Buy DX.
Combat talents are not allowed by talent advantage description.
>>
>>55232283
Yet they are in official products like Dungeon Fantasy and don't really hurt anything, given that you will pretty much never use two weapons at once, and can safely specialize in most games.

Depending on the game I'd allow Violence talent at 10 points a level. It's defiantly preferable to "5 combat skills I wanted + some non combat stuff" talents a person might make if they were trying to game it.
>>
>>55233135
>official products like Dungeon Fantasy
And in DF they made as racial talents not as thing for everyone and they related to racial cliche weapon only, like bow for elves, pick for dwarfs or sling for halflings.
>>
>>55233246
>Mr Smash
>>
>>55233317
>2h weapons better than +3 DB
>>
How do bicycles handle weight? HT says to treat them as two-wheeled carts. However, unlike normal carts, bikes also carry their power source (the rider). Do I add the weight of the cargo, the rider and their gear, and the bike together before dividing by ten to find the effective encumbrance?
>>
Noob question. Let's say I have IQ 10 and I purchased a Hard IQ-based skill at Attribute+2. This would cost me 12 points.

Some time later I want to improve that skill to Attribute+3, should I pay 16 points (the cost of Hard Attribute+3) or do I receive some kind of discount?
>>
>>55236773
>Noob question. Let's say I have IQ 10 and I purchased a Hard IQ-based skill at Attribute+2. This would cost me 12 points.
>Some time later I want to improve that skill to Attribute+3, should I pay 16 points (the cost of Hard Attribute+3) or do I receive some kind of discount?

You pay the difference. So an extra 4 points.
>>
Is 250 points really all that heroic a starting level?

I'm going for a GURPS conversion from DnD 5 (players are level 8), but I kind of want to tone them down a bit from DnD. Would 125/-50 be a decent starting point?
>>
>>55236773
Yes, you should pay full price -- [16]
Buuuuuuut!
You have a discount!
This dicount is what you already paid for that skill, so for you it is [12]
So actual cost what you will pay is [16] (Full cost) - [12] (What you already paid) = [4] (Difference)
>>
>>55237116
250 points would be D&D PCs closer to level 8, really. Why don't you try to convert one of them and see how many points would be necessary? Start with the closest template to their class, from Dungeon Fantasy, add or substract features until you have a good enough conversion, that should give you an idea of how many points would be good to give. Some things aren't gonna convert 1:1, particularly regarding to costs, and full conversions will probably leave some PCs higher costed than others. Personally, I would first convert the PC with the most powerful features first (likely to be the one with the higher cost), then set the point level to a near number (multiple of 5 or 10 depending on level of autism). PCs that end up lower costed than that should then enjoy the benefits of the point difference. If, surprisingly, a PC is higher costed than you assumed, you can either correct to the new higher value, or tell them to compromise on some features.
>>
>>55237660

I've put together 250 (-35 -5 quirks) versions of the characters, but if I really try and condense the concept and tone down skill levels and cinematic techniques I can squeeze them into 125(-50 -5 quirks).

I'm not sure really what I want to go for. I want them to feel like the world is dangerous (which I wasn't getting in DnD to be honest), so I'm wondering how powerful 250 points is. Would like them to still be challenged by mundane things like a group of guards.
>>
>>55237116
>I'm going for a GURPS conversion from DnD 5
Convert stats and abilities straight (and then nerf what you think is too OP) or just enforce players to generate new.
>>
>>55237716
Well, I can only imagine that 125 points characters would be at least half as strong as their 250 point versions. The idea is that their options are what's most reduced. People can definitely hit with a SL of 14, but they may not feel like they can go for some of the more interesting options that they're used to. As an example, a Fighter that only attacks once a turn. While it's definitely fun and good and within the constraints of the point level, your players might be used to different assumptions regarding their power level.

If you want players to feel endangered, you could try a few things, for example:
>Ban High Pain Tolerance
While it really helps make players overconfident, it really takes the danger out of individual attacks. Maybe only grant it to a martial like a Fighter of a Monk (with the Chi Power Modifier)
>Look out for 14 HT characters
14 HT can make it very unlikely for you to die. It's even worse if they get Hard To Kill.
>Be unfair
One of my GMs would, after placing many enemies with bows, always have them aim directly for the eyes of PCs with no eye protection. Even with relatively low SLs, by Murphy's Law eventually someone will get hit and it's almost guaranteed that they will die, lose an eye at the very least. So definitely be unfair, target the mage first even before he casts, if they only have swords, throw enemies that have injury tolerance against cut damage, etc. Many aren't fans of this approach but it definitely makes players use their brains in a fight, failure to do so ends in death.
>Abuse groups
Everything's deadlier in GURPS if it comes in more than 2 or 3 enemies. For a true slaughterhouse, make it 2 or 3 enemies per PC. Alternatively, enemies that get Extra Attacks.
>Abuse mook mentality
Worthless creeps don't care about their lives, so they always go for Telegraphic Attacks to lightly armed locations, All-Out-Attacks (Double) when they get easy shots, etc. PCs are always on the receiving end of these tactics.
>>
>>55238118
>>55238133

Thank you. Gives me something to chew on. I'm capping abilities at 13 anyway.
>>
>>55186714
I ran a Western Horror One-shot game this past Sunday for a veteran GURPS group. It went very well. I will summarize, but if you want a more detailed post with my notes, maps, character sheets, story, monsters; just ask.

The story is simple. It's January of 1877, and Federal officials have assembled a team of United States Marshals (The PCs) to go after a gang of outlaws lead by a man named Black Bart. The gang has recently been targeting homesteaders in the Bixby region.

I made this introductory video for the leading Marshall (needless to say, it's always best to choose one of your best PCs to take the leadership role):

https://youtu.be/jNuYJV-bj2Q

I had plenty of investigative properties or "leads" that pointed the PCs in a investigative mystery.

There was an exciting iconic Saloon encounter but..

The real surprise, I had "Bart's Bunch" retreat into a haunted mine shaft, where the PCs found the "horror" part of the game, filled with fright checks, phobias activating, and a real struggle to survive. Some of the characters didn't survive.

Anyways if you like what I'm saying, I will take the time to post more, but only if there is an interest I guess.
>>
>>55238348
Sounds like fun! We have plenty of posts before we hit the bump limit, and there's always another thread. Besides, seeing examples of GMing, especially if you're willing to answer questions or take feedback, is healthy for the thread.
>>
>>55238614
I'm happy to answer questions or take feedback. When I get home from work later today, I will provide a more thorough post with more details of this one-shot campaign.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.