[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random encounters for a road trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

Sup /tg/

My Dark Heresy group is going on an in-game road trip across a planet.

What sort of weird encounters should a bunch of Acolytes find on the road?
>>
File: we cant stop here.jpg (99KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
we cant stop here.jpg
99KB, 1050x700px
>>
File: 2016-04-15_02-54-46.jpg (83KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-15_02-54-46.jpg
83KB, 960x721px
>>55186247
Rival gang of NPCs in a similar vehicle that challenges them to a race for pink slips.
>>
>>55186247
They break down near a lakeside outpost and have to stay over the night.
>>
>>55187584
If you don't want a Khornate car break down scenario, you could do the Slaaneshi version instead.
>>
Need more info about the planet. You have given us nothing.
IB4 no group, no life, bs thread
>>
>>55186247
I like putting down a untended box trap it only works once with each group but its funny to see how the group reacts.
So... chaos 40k would be somthing like

>walling on the road they see a trail of dildos.
>following said dildos and wondering if DM has brought in his MReem sheets instead of he normal adventure
>middle of the they they see pic.jpg
>Written on the side of the box is Slaanesh trap
>Under the box is a small basket of fake dongs and right in the middle of it
>the great american challenge
>mega.hat
>The box is being help up by a small stick and around said stick is a rope
>The rope leads into the bushes
>Where the rope ends their are bootprints of konorate Space-Meen

There is nothing else in this encounter. The Space-meen never shows up again. You have no idea WHY he is missing and why he set this 'trap' up

I did the same thing with a dwarf a bottle of bear and the words where written in elfen. There where no footprints and the rope wasnt pulled anywhere.

>THE PLAYERS
They will spend alot of time on this. Much more then they should
>>
>>55187643
There are four characters. A fighty Scum, an ex-ganger Guardsman, a talky Scum, and a gun-happy Arbite. They may or may not be able to bring one or two Guardsmen or Cleric NPCs with them, depending on how the next session goes.

They're driving through an old but underdeveloped colonial world. Only the capital and one other city has any decent technology (they're driving to that one other city)

Outside the main city there are very few major settlements but lots of small unofficial settlements and petty kingdoms. Terrain is mostly desert but every so often they'll be an ancient terraforming tower surrounded by lots of (potentially mutated) greenery.
>>
>>55187985
Can't their inquisitor stretch to a sub-orb flight?

>>55186247
> Bandits
> Truck stop
> Tourist trap, USA-style. COME SEE THE SECTOR'S LARGEST BALL OF HULL-TAPE! Footlong hotdogs! Votive candles!
> A tourist trap that's a literal tourist trap. May be heretics.
> Greasers. Possibly on horses or grox.
> A mad prophet.
> Day after day after day of fucking nothing
> Crashed spaceship, obviously pre-imperial and stripped to the bone.
>>
File: 1af550e.jpg (67KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1af550e.jpg
67KB, 800x531px
>>55187622
Or you could do a Tzeentchian one where they keep changing their destination and just get lost all the time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.