[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans Fuck Yeah thread, thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Old fashioned humans fuck yeah thread.
Keep alive, v&, where are my 2013 bros at!
>>
HFY was always stupid, and now even dumber because you don't realize it's been dead for the better part of decade. Even the r/HFY is on lifesupport, and hopefully it will be dead and gone and all of this retardation will just disappear.
>>
>HFY
>demotivator
>tripfag
The best thing you could do for humanity is kill yourself
>>
Every HFY thread
>Guy post some stuff
>Wannabe fascist and self loathing manchildren wing and bitch and shit talk eachother
>>
I think the real problem with HFY (or at least /tg/ HFY) is that there's never any subtlety to it. Like, if you want to make a character awesome, you don't just turbojack to everything they are or do, you give them strong points and drawbacks and personality and quirks and, you know, generally just make them a character.

When you try to make a species awesome... we know this is true, pic related. Yet every goddamned HFY thread, it's just balls-to-the-wall OUR BONES ARE METAL AND THERE'S SHARP THINGS IN OUR MOUTH AND WE CAN WITHSTAND 10,000 BULLETS AND WE'RE SO HARDCORE AND EVERYONE SHITS THEIR PANTS WHEN THEY SEE US AND-

There's a level of HFY I find interesting, because it emphasizes one of the more interesting aspects of scifi- the differences between species and how they interact with or against each other as a result. And I'll admit I'm not averse to a blowjob every now and then, so I'm not totally above preening about being innately better than some made-up space elves. But having vaguely-defined-yet-terrified aliens jack off humans over whatever features the author could think of one-handed is not that, it's just a desperate mush.

TL;DR If your HFY isn't a fully fleshed out setting with myriad interesting races humanity slots into, it's probably recolored Sephiroth levels of bad.
>>
>>55178968
why?
>>55179005
>>55179831
man this guy really hates humans. he is probable alien scum,
>>
File: YFY.jpg (354KB, 1984x940px) Image search: [Google]
YFY.jpg
354KB, 1984x940px
>>55180430
Forgot my picture. Needless to say, I suck cocks.
>>
>>55178936
I remember when I made that dumb macro. Good times.
>>
>>55178936
>2013
>old fashioned
It's at least twice that old. I can't quite remember exactly when it started, but I'm sure it was around 2008-2009.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.