[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premise 1: Any thing for which a traditional game adaptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: gang-rape.pdf (1024KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
gang-rape.pdf
1024KB, 1x1px
Premise 1: Any thing for which a traditional game adaptation exists, and any thing that can be part of the setting of at least one existing traditional game, is retroactively /tg/ related, regardless of whether the relation to traditional games is made clear in the OP or not.
For example of the former, a traditional game adaptation of Star Trek exists, and that is why threads about specific episode plots of Star Trek the TV show are /tg/ related and will not be deleted for being off topic, even if there is not a single mention of traditional games in 300+ replies.
For example of the latter, at least one existing traditional game has a setting that contains elves, and that is why threads about elves as a concept outside of any particular setting are /tg/ related and will not be deleted for being off topic, even if there is not a single mention of traditional games in 300+ replies.

Premise 2: A traditional game titled Gang Rape exists, and it is literally a traditional game about gang rape, so the setting of the game necessarily contains gang rape.

Implication: Threads about instances of gang rape in various media and in real life are implied to be discussion of the setting of Gang Rape the traditional game, which makes them /tg/ related and will not be deleted for being off topic, even if there is not a single mention of traditional games in 300+ replies.

Conclusion: If the existence of Gang Rape the traditional game does not make the concept of gang rape retroactively /tg/ related, then premise 1 is untrue, and cannot be a sufficient explanation for which threads on /tg/ are deleted for being off topic or not deleted for being on topic.

So, how about them gang rapes committed by Syrian "refugees" in Europe?
>>
File: Hekaton.jpg (13KB, 150x182px) Image search: [Google]
Hekaton.jpg
13KB, 150x182px
Stop making threads in bad faith.
>>
>>55172079
I respect your gumption, anon. I'd gladly discuss "refugees," but I don't want to get banned.
>>
Well I made a ttrpg about playing crazy hobos, so let's talk about the rampant mental illness among the homeless
>>
You could be less of a salty little bitch instead of making stupid threads.
>>
>>55172079
Your premise is not WRONG, however it will make people uncomfortable with all the /pol/ baggage you're bringing in, so this is not ever going to be an acceptable /tg/ topic.
>>
>>55172079
Gang rape is a game that's only meant to be LARPed, OP.
>>
>>55172079
Premise 1 is wrong. It needs to be a part of traditional gaming culture or /tg/ culture. Elves are a part of that. Gang rape isn't; to make it on-topic, you'd have to include elves.
>>
Some poor Chinese child slaved away at the expense of his health and livelihood to make the microchips that allow you to throw this digital diarrhea into the wild blue yonder.
>>
>>55172079
I made an rpg about op being a fag, and look, it came true.
>>
>>55172079
So many boards to choose to discuss this, and you wasted the mental effort to type that shit here?

I'm more curious about why you'd want to know how board gamers feel about that than what accident gave you the brain damage to see making this thread as logical.
>>
File: 1300497125278.png (134KB, 863x393px) Image search: [Google]
1300497125278.png
134KB, 863x393px
>>55172079
you are kind of slow OP, and also a faggot
>>
>>55172100
This. This is why your shitty threads get deleted OP. You clearly make them in bad faith, and everyone else can easily see it.
>>
>>55172932
Please give a definition of "/tg/ culture" that is not circular.
Everyone I've asked seems to think it means "what is posted on /tg/", so anything can become "/tg/ culture" through repetition.
>>
>>55173815
tg culture is basically the stuff that posters on /tg/ cares about. Which means it's constantly changing because the user base is also changing.
>>
>>55172079
Bajoran helmets bump
>>
>>55173997
>the stuff that posters on /tg/ cares about
That's useless because moderation is not subject to popular vote.
>>
>>55175019
oh but it is. the popular vote of the moderators. Which is yet another group with their own "culture"
>>
>>55175151
Since I am not a mod and it is impossible for me to have insider knowledge of their "culture", I wish to contact the mods BEFORE posting a thread, to say "hypothetically, if I posted a thread about X subject with Y context, would it be on topic or would it be off topic?" so I can avoid having my threads deleted for being off topic.
>>
I agree.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.