[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a Space Marine librarian draws the gaze of Slaanesh, does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Purity Seal.jpg (139KB, 570x771px) Image search: [Google]
Purity Seal.jpg
139KB, 570x771px
If a Space Marine librarian draws the gaze of Slaanesh, does his Purity Seal explode/melt from the psychic overload before his brain goes pop?
>>
>>55171716
could do all kinds of shit
>seals melt and the wax twists into obscene shapes
>the litanies rewrite themselves into crude mockery
>burst into flames of soporific pan-tones
>>
>>55171716
Where do you think chaos marines get all those spikes from?
>>
>>55171716

They're usually replaced with adamantium that's welded on afterwards, usually after the wax one has seen a battle. Not sure why they need it to be battle tested, but the wax is usually a transitory material.

Not sure about the parchment. Maybe they've got some sort of fake paper that's actually a lot tougher, like Skitarii armor-weave cloaks?
>>
>>55173356
>>55171716
I like the idea that the seals were invented with safeguards for this kind of thing...

So i would say that the purity seal kind of glows and the words become glyphs that were hidden underneith. However this provides but a single moment to react like a fate point, afterwords they crack and crumble to dust.
>>
Yes, exactly this.
>>
How would a regular joe go about getting one of those?
>>
>>55175109
Do something really damn impressive while somebody important is around.
>>
>>55171716
I like the idea of the purity seal as sort of a perversion shock absorber. Like the human collarbone
>>
What esoteric forms could a Purity Seal take yet still remain a "Seal"? Use your imagination.
>>
>>55177175
>>
>>55177175
A scroll or book maybe?
Definitely just a wax bit with no parchment would work.
A long piece of parchment wrapped around something like a bandage?
Could a bunch of purity seals be sewn together to make clothes?
A long seal with conductive ink used as a shock whip?
>>
File: 1475537510210.png (3MB, 1106x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1475537510210.png
3MB, 1106x1496px
>>
>>55177197
>Brother Librarian, what is this?
>This is an ancient sea-faring mammal that lived on Terra as the Emeperor once walked upon Terra. We recovered one such specimen, this one, from a far-off world that was seeded during the Age of Darkness. Thank Him Upon the Throne that their genes were left untouched by degeneration.
>I know this Brother, I was on the mission to recover this specimen.
>Then why ask such redundant questions, Brother?
>I ask why you have inscribed upon its hide liturgies of a most Holy nature. And why you heft it as if you intend to carry it into battle?
>Because, Brother, I do intend to take it into battle. The Chaos threat that we face is so grave that only a living benediction to the Emperor could help us. This is why I carry this seal.
>I see, Brother-Librarian.

>>55175348
Perversion-specific, or just Chaos in general?
>>
>>55177630
I need to either make this or a Chapter based on this immediately. Thank you.
>>
File: 20170901_174248.jpg (343KB, 1923x1381px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_174248.jpg
343KB, 1923x1381px
>>55177630
To make a chaos version just add spikes, right?
>>
>>55177881
>Brotha! What do you have there!
>This is an ancient mammal that once lived upon Terra!
>Terra!
>And I have desecrated it in accordance with the will of Chaos!
>Chaos!
>I will take it with me onto the field of battle, where it will witness the slaughter of the innocent and the guilty alike, for the glory of the Chaos Gods!
>AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
>AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>55177583
I miss Blanche's art.
It is just so perfect for the style of a notary's sketches or for a worn out tapestry.
>>
File: 1481407882067.jpg (769KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
1481407882067.jpg
769KB, 1280x909px
>>55178011
He may not be my favorite warhammer artist, but if I had to point to one persons art and say "This is warhammer" It would be his.
>>
>>55175225
Essentially all of the main characters of WH40K boils down to this.
>>
>>55173446
>Not sure why they need it to be battle tested
It's a "proving you're worthy to carry it" thing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.