[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeking Help for Creation of HunterXHunter RP System.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Nen_Types_Diagram.png (27KB, 507x344px) Image search: [Google]
Nen_Types_Diagram.png
27KB, 507x344px
I love the show and am trying to create a rpg version of it. I would like some support in doing this.
>>
>>55164978

A big part of it will invovle assigning a point value to things like vows and conditions and what they'll allow. We have several examples of what can be done but it should also be as deadly as it is in the series. If one of the conditions is death then the power should be appropriately powerful but if the PC fucks up then there is no takebacks they just die.
>>
>>55164978
>>55165216
I think ORE/Wild Talents can totally fit this game.
If you include the rules from Monsters & Other Childish Things where you can add dice from beliefs/vows/pacts to your power roles, you capture the essence of Nen really well.
Also given how the system works, it's really easy to establish the sort of tiered power-levels that the series uses to great effect without characters being totally invincible against each other.
>>
Check Marvel Heroic RPG and Cortex+ Hacking Guide
>>
>>55164978
you need to find ways to establish numerical values for the 12 "i think" techniques you can do with nen along with a way to express effects, also considering that nen abilities are auto-success practically, a way to establish a nen pool to draw power for your abilities considering it is one of the most important parts of the manga/anime. It must also be a super deadly system where once you get past someones nen defences grave injury/death is ensured. Now i don't know a system that can do those things easy, but i am curious
>>
File: Power_Level_Chart.png (270KB, 470x701px) Image search: [Google]
Power_Level_Chart.png
270KB, 470x701px
>>55164978
i am dropping some stuff that i have gathered and might be useful
>>
File: pPNaYZO.jpg (56KB, 827x342px) Image search: [Google]
pPNaYZO.jpg
56KB, 827x342px
>>55168237
>>
File: V6_Nations.png (577KB, 1272x710px) Image search: [Google]
V6_Nations.png
577KB, 1272x710px
>>55168249
>>
File: Nen.pdf (578KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Nen.pdf
578KB, 1x1px
>>55168283
Also something i made some time ago
>>
>>55164978
O
>>
>>55168634
MY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.