[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother Earth thread 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Mother Earth.jpg (233KB, 1010x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mother Earth.jpg
233KB, 1010x1080px
previous threads
>55131737
>55115707

Lets develop the wasteland, shall we?

>The wasteland is the outer most shell covering Mother Earth and is comprised with material found on earth, rings of Saturn and Jupiter rings, and mars surface
>this part of Mother Earth is inhospitable and only the most desperate live here
>Many alien stowaway from the Megarchitecture live here, along with the dregs of society that find the life in the two mega city's to be absolutely wrenched
>Members of "Martyrs of out Mother" and other militarized groups patrol here in search of aliens and outlaws to hunt.
>>
>>55161676

>> 55131737
>> 55115707

You should archive the previous threads on suptg
>>
>>55162179

>>55131737
>>55115707
>>
File: cyborg-lives-again.jpg (33KB, 407x560px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg-lives-again.jpg
33KB, 407x560px
>>55162179
my bad, I forget how linking archived threads work sometimes

>many victims of FleshRust seek refuge in the wastes in leper colony
>>
File: Alien.jpg (77KB, 736x952px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
77KB, 736x952px
>>55162302
any reason why aliens hate humans? is it because were not confirming to joining the Megarcutecture or what?
>>
>>55162393
Maybe because at least two is really dangerous to humans and Mother Earth (Matter Eaters and Photino Raptors), and humans' first two encounters were with them. When the next nonthreatening sapient contacts them, most of humanity has already thought xenos are hostile.

Also didn't someone say Matter Eaters were the most numerous kind in the mega-architectures? That would probably turn any sapient xenophobic as well. Even though the Matter Eaters aren't that hostile, their hunger rushes does make them dangerous.
>>
>>55162179
This
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.