[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Even makes 40K vs Threads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: WHbvRVLF.png (129KB, 874x892px) Image search: [Google]
WHbvRVLF.png
129KB, 874x892px
Whats with the "X Element in the 40K Universe Vs Something else outside of it" threads? Usually in a completly one sided matchup that follows up with how special and important and totally unbeatable X is.
Whats with the need for validation of "X Faction" or "X Character" anyway?

Can you not play with your plastic figurine without having to convince yourself every 20 minutes that it could totally kick everything elses as in the fictional multiverse?
>>
>>55153070
So far The Thing and the Culture unequivocally win. Otherwise it's all WH40kid fanwankery all the way.
>>
>>55153070
I have no problem with Warhammer, I like the setting, that being said there is a reason why it is keep getting posted, because GW, in one way or other, keeps publishing it.
Take a look at all the other fictional settings, how many settings of 80s and 90s, Dragonlance, Planescape, Dark Sun etc remained? Nearly zero. There was a time when you couldn't browse usenet without hitting a guy nicknamed Raistlin.
Take a look at Forgotten Realms, it was butchered in 4th edition so hard but now being 5th edition's official setting, it is getting talked again, fucking hell there are two youtube channels about FR lore, and they get qutie a few thousand views. Warhammer and WoD are the only two settings that are conssitently had material published for. Wod had a brief Nwod period but even that was liked by some if not all.

People will talk what is published. Had GW gone bankrupt in 2008 I doubt there would be this many Warhammer threads
>>
>>55153116
Dragonball Z characters stomp most of 40k pretty hard too.
>>
>>55153070
the same kind of people who make "But we got nukes, we could totally beat Cthulhu" threads

which is to say dumb fucks who got into it through video games
>>
File: 1497442353718 - Copy.jpg (46KB, 427x528px) Image search: [Google]
1497442353718 - Copy.jpg
46KB, 427x528px
>>55153070
40k vs Infinity
>>
>>55153070
I bet you are great at party's
>>
How many marines would it take to beat DoomGuy and Samus teamed together?
>>
>>55153070
It's an outlet for autists to splerg their negatice opinion of another setting.

Any setting they bring up is non-fiction. 40k is non-fiction. They literally cannot be compared.
>>
File: IMG_0771.jpg (217KB, 642x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
217KB, 642x694px
>>55153349
Doomguy single handedly mows down scores of daemons with basic weapons, and fights on par with what would be greater daemons in 40k, this makes him as powerful as a grey knight brotherhood grand master despite having shittier armour and psychic abilities
Samus on the other hand is 6ft and 200 pounds of augmented bird muscle, inside a suit of advanced adaptive power armour, she would be able to land on the battle barge, and after loosing all her power ups, slowly infiltrate deeper and deeper into the ship, hijacking equipment for herself along the way, before destroying it in about 8 hours , or if it's a speedrun she'll glitch through a wall, kill the chapter master, and then peace out in a few minutes
So... maybe a couple, because space marines are too well protected by black library plot armour
>>
>>55153436
>So... maybe a couple, because space marines are too well protected by black library plot armour
Nah, when they're not protagonists Marines die en masse to make other factions look good.
>>
>>55153070
Since the setting of 40K is one of the ultimate mosh-pits of ultimate warriors, putting heroes or villians from other settings would be proof of their own awesomeness.

Commander Shepard sound more cool if he can sucefully bang an eldar without getting BLAMed and Doomguy sounds even more badass if he can put the greatest fear on the Chaos Gods since the Grand Crusade. (Despite getting his ass kicked in every Quake game he appears)
>>
>>55153829
>Despite getting his ass kicked in every Quake game he appears
To be fair, if your talking about the tournaments, everyone gets their asses kicked.
>>
>>55153116
I dunno, I'd say Barbed Wire also wins hands down.
>>
>>55153070
I kind of like mental exercise behind finding the common ground to compare x and y based of x and y lore.

But most of it are autist screaming that X is have so much powhah that it wind because it wins.
>>
File: the gaphag.png (95KB, 200x364px) Image search: [Google]
the gaphag.png
95KB, 200x364px
You guys have it better than /jp/, at least.
>>
File: Q_junior_trial.jpg (33KB, 766x576px) Image search: [Google]
Q_junior_trial.jpg
33KB, 766x576px
The Chaos Gods vs the Q continuum, who'd win?
>>
>>55153323
>haha let's compare the starwars empire with it's one billion stormtroopers to the 40k imperium with it's billions upon billions of guardsmen LOL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.