[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horus Heresy 30k General /hhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 38

File: hhg.jpg (671KB, 811x542px) Image search: [Google]
hhg.jpg
671KB, 811x542px
The Horus Heresy General is more dead then Alan Bligh (may he rest in peace).

>Thread FAQ
http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (not updated since January 2016)
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
http://pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
http://pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
http://www.strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Primarch Popularity Poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/11458318

>STUFF ANONS ASK FOR
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/aYWlVV9f/file.html
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/heDZWytT/file.html

>Crimson King
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/hT9jpwsK/file.html

>NEW Mega Folder
https://mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
>>
>>55141470
Sang when
>>
File: WIP_WB_DarkApostle.png (2MB, 1725x759px) Image search: [Google]
WIP_WB_DarkApostle.png
2MB, 1725x759px
Post your conversions to kickstart the thread!
>>
>>55141470
First for Ferrus?
>>
File: Q96Txo4h.jpg (148KB, 840x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Q96Txo4h.jpg
148KB, 840x1024px
>>55141488
My WIP Praetor, just ordered some parts to begin converting his honour guard
>>
File: Angles.gif (21KB, 1024x472px) Image search: [Google]
Angles.gif
21KB, 1024x472px
>>55141470
First for Dark Angles
>>
>>55141564
>>55141470
Where do you get your cristas and Helmet crests? I plan on converting 40 Suzerain for a diorama and ordering all those heads seems kinda boring.
>>
File: WIP_WB_DarkApostle2.png (196KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIP_WB_DarkApostle2.png
196KB, 360x480px
>>55141488

>1488
Oops, this is an old picture. Here's a more recent one. Sorry about the image quality.
>>
>>55141564
I remember him, Can't wait to see him finished.
>>
>>55141659
Mine is from the spacemarine captain with combi grav, I just cut it off and pinned it to one of the legion upgrade heads
>>
File: Dark Angles.gif (11KB, 1024x472px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angles.gif
11KB, 1024x472px
>>55141610
FTFY
>>
>>55141889
I think the Ultramarines upgrade pack also comes with a similar crest.
>>
How do people make Marine tank crews? FW only sells a pack of 3 dudes, of which only one is even manning a gun. The legs that come with CSM and SM tanks are only really good for MkV+ suits.

I really want to make some MkII crews with MkII torsos and heads, CSM arms (trim the... trim), but the legs are a problem.
>>
File: 20170830_001022.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170830_001022.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
What legion/imperium symbols could I possibly add on that dread ? The shoulders looks a bit bland
>>
File: IMG_2433.jpg (50KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2433.jpg
50KB, 640x425px
And once more a /hhg/ thread just barely drags itself along.
>>
>>55143468
could you participate instead of whining ? Or is it too much to ask of you
>>
>>55143468
We're a niche. Live with it.
>>
Does someone have some experience with z's fellblade and customer serviceif such a thing exist, that is, I'll buy myself one as soon as I get paid and don't want bad surprises
>>
>>55143544
Blame fw, they condemned their own game the moment they decided to focus on the heresy and not the great crusade
>>
>>55141485
Rules or model?
>>
>>55143687
not the same anon but rules, just to see the spear get sD when charging
>>
File: s-l1600 (2).jpg (203KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (2).jpg
203KB, 1600x1200px
>>55142854
On a totally unrelated note, were legion drivers in 30k techmarines or at least adepts like they are in 40k? I like these GW IW MkII torsos with the cog collar, but I don't run IW, so would it be suitable to give them to tank crews?
>>
>>55144110
Given how Cybernetica describes the length of time it takes to become a techmarine I'd guess most tank crews weren't trained in that manner. Depending on the legion some could well be adepts but others would just be generic astartes.
>>
>>55143616
Game couldn't sustain itself due to haphazard planning. I'm not sure how FW handled this, but I sat down with a core design document to explain what my game did, why it should exist, and what supplements made sense. I'm increasingly worried that such a document for 30k either never existed or was thrown out years ago.
>>
>>55144332

The document exists on 6k ed rules. Thats one problem.

Their main rules guy died. Thats the other problem.
>>
>>55143568
I'm not a fan of recasts that use large plastic parts; the plastic Baneblade lower hull really makes the Fellblade easier to assemble.

It doesn't really help in the Storm Eagle/Fire Raptor's case because the plastic bits only go halfway back the length of the model. But I think it'd be even worse if you had to un-warp those parts along with all the others.
>>
>>55143616
Who wants to play xenos armies that get annihilated after a week of fighting? Everyone would play an Imperial faction and then we'd be back to what we have.
>>
File: IMG_20170831_002654523-1664x936.jpg (387KB, 1664x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_002654523-1664x936.jpg
387KB, 1664x936px
>>55141488
My 20 Chainblade Adsecularis/Fulgurite Priests, now nearly done building. They're a real mishmash of weapons, but they'll all have orange glowy weapons to unify things a bit. I still have three who need heads and one guy who I need to add weapons AND a head. Once they're all done my bitz box will be pretty damn empty of heads and melee weapons, but I quite like them.

My favourite is possibly Taser Boyo who I'm holding, but I didn't have enough goads for more than two of him.
Do I make the last guy another Taser guy or give him more Wolverine claws?
Do I base them with the same factory floor I did my Occularis in since that's for my Heresy guys or in the muddy ground of my 40k Mech, since they'll be used in both?
>>
>>55143360
With the large symbols on its chest and knees I think you'd run the risk of cluttering your model if you did something similar on the shoulders. Maybe paint them black to break up the green and/or do a scale pattern on them.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CoWqZ3OyYHY
>>
How exactly does the Legion Inductees rule work? In the book it says:
>The unit of Battle-automata to which the Legion Praevian is attached gains the Legiones Astartes special rule possessed by the Legion Praevian or one of the following special rules: Furious Charge, Tank Hunters or Scout (when the Scout special rule is selected, it also applies to the Legion Praevian). These special rules are selected at no additional points cost. In addition, when utilising units of Battle-automata with the Legiones Astartes special rule, the following exceptions and additions apply:

So, I assume that I can have the whole unit with the Legiones Astartes rule, giving them all the rules that govern regular marines of the same legion, etc. or I can give them Furious Charge, Tank Hunter or Scout. That's pretty clear, right? But what about the last piece? "In addition, when utilising units of Battle-automata with the Legiones Astartes special rule, the following exceptions and additions apply." So if I use LA rule, I get the additional ability/option listed.

Now, what got me confused is that if the unit gets to use the LA rule, then surely they get all the same rules regular models get, right? So, for example, Space Wolves LA rule says:
>"Bestial Savagery: Models with this special rule gain a +1 WS bonus on any turn in which they have
successfully charged. Additionally, they gain the Counter-attack special rule, and if any unit with this
special rule has won combat on any turn in which they have charged or counter-charged, they must make a
Sweeping Advance if they are able to."

(cont.)
>>
>>55144778
So if I give the Praevian's unit Legiones Astartes, they get Counter-Attack, right? Yet, in the Priest of Fenris section it says a Praevian using the LA rule can buy his unit Counter-Attack for 15pts. So which is it, do they get the Legiones Astartes rule for the legion, and thus Counter-Attack, or do I have to buy it to them for 15pts.? What about the Death Guard one? DG rules say that flamers (and hand-flamers, heavy flamers, etc.) taken as part of the Death Guard force can have chem-ammo upgrade. It's not tied to the LA rule (since even vehicles can take it), yet in the Legion Inductees rule it's an additional option for the automata if they take the LA rule. Shouldn't you be able to upgrade, say, Castellax flamers to have chem-ammo regardless of whether or not they use the LA rule?

Am I missing something?
>>
>>55144403
Really liking your dudes, it's amazing what people have done with the Tzeentch cultists.
>>
>>55144838
Thanks, they're very nice models to work with once you finish getting rid of all the extra details.
Do you think I should remove the leg armour as well as the shoulderpads? I know the pauldrons will be coming off the three or four that have them, but the greaves are a slightly fiddlier job. I've already taken them off a few models and rebuilt the leg with some greenstuff, but I can't decide if it looks better or not.

Also, the three-digit claws seem a bit inside out to me with only one claw on the outside, but changing them around now would require me to cut all those cool pipes to rotate the hand, so that's not happening.
>>
>>55145107
You could file down the edges of the greaves or greenstuff some lights on. They need some armour I suppose. I'm not sure about the claws however, depends on your own taste.
>>
>>55144778
>>55144802
Does the LA rule only give you Counter-Attack on the turn in which you charged? (Or well, during your opponent's turn after the turn on which you charged.) It reads as if no, you always get it, but I'm not sure.

I guess it means that you can give them Furious Charge/Tank Hunter/Scout AND buy them Counter-Attack for +15 points. Or you can take LA(SW) as their special rule and get Counter-Attack for free, but then you don't get Furious Charge/Tank Hunter/Scout.
>>
>>55143687
Both. Soon. But I still got a year to go.
>>
>>55145399
>Does the LA rule only give you Counter-Attack on the turn in which you charged?

No. The +1 WS is the one you get when you successfully charge. The counter-attack is its own thing with its own caveat (you must Sweep, if you win during the turn you charges/counter-charged).

>I guess it means that you can give them Furious Charge/Tank Hunter/Scout AND buy them Counter-Attack for +15 points.

You can't. "When utilising units of Battle-automata with the Legiones Astartes special rule, the following exceptions and additions apply:" The Counter-attack for 15pts. can only be taken when you use the Legiones Astartes rule. The same rules that give them counter-attack by default.
>>
>>55146194
>"When utilising units of Battle-automata with the Legiones Astartes special rule, the following exceptions and additions apply:"
It says "Legion Inductees special rule", not "Legiones Astartes special rule".
>>
File: inducteenation theory.jpg (118KB, 711x162px) Image search: [Google]
inducteenation theory.jpg
118KB, 711x162px
>>55146243
>>
>>55146353
Oh, right. Uh... maybe the Praevian only gives the "Legiones Astartes" special rule, i.e. the one about always being allowed to attempt regrouping regardless of casualties. Because that makes sense for Fearless creatures.

No, I don't know. It wouldn't be the first time a rule in Inferno didn't make any sense.
>>
>>55146479
>It wouldn't be the first time a rule in Inferno didn't make any sense.

Though to be fair, things like the DG chem-ammo existed long before that.

And it can't just be the regroup rule, because the list of exceptions/additions mentions legions rules specifically ("a Battle-automata unit with the Legiones Astartes (Word Bearers) special rule"). Hell, the SoH Merciless Fighters is weird as well. It talks about infantry models, but the automatas are monstrous creatures, so how do they get to use that rule?
>>
>>55147051
>It talks about infantry models, but the automatas are monstrous creatures, so how do they get to use that rule?
Best guess is they don't count for the infantry model total, but get the attacks if the rule kicks in.
>>
>>55143568
what the other anon said, I got Z's stormblade and I went and got a plastic baneblade for all the non essential resin parts. I've had better times assembling CCons glaive.
>>
How good are these recasts? I've never tried them. Or known about them, to be honest.
>>
>>55151359
Depends, I bought some recasts from another guy here and the quality was shit.
>>
>>55143360
scale patterns? lizard pelts? cracked lava patterns? Sallies've got lots of options to provide extra detail.
>>
>>55146041
They might pull a Russ and release him early with shitty "get you by" rules.
>>
Going on a camping trip and need reading material. Are there any Horus Heresy books that have Mechanicum doing cool stuff other than Mechanicum itself and Master of Mankind? Just downloaded the first three since I hear they're all good.
>>
>>55152915
Brexit with titans.
>>
>>55152991
Kek.
>>
>>55152991
I prefer Part and Parcel more.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 269x188px
>>55148659
Faggot you bought a shitty-toxic and cheap recast from the worst recaster around the world and you hope to have fun?

Spend some more money and take your stuff from alpharius,phillpitt,ccon or peterwork or any other that is not Z or one of his reseller
>>
>>55154144
Is it that shitty ?
>>
>>55143616
Would love to see Great Crusade stuff as it personally is one of my favorite points in 40k as a whole. Plus with how ForgeWorld does their books it would give it that "it could very well be real and happen" feel while still giving that over the top vibe that 40k as a whole has

Of course the issue of xenos races being murdered left and right may be off putting for some players but then again, that changes nothing for orks (who were supposed to pretty powerful during this era right?), eldar are eldar, but we could get list similar to the cult/militia list for building your own xenos race which would be cool personally
>>
File: HappySalamander.jpg (56KB, 472x355px) Image search: [Google]
HappySalamander.jpg
56KB, 472x355px
Vulkan LIVES ;))
>>
>>55144394
Orks, Rangdan, Hrud, various non-Imperial Human factions...

And we'd probably have MK II plastic by now as well.
>>
About the Praevian: Do you get 2 units of automata with him? One that forms a unit with him, another than is an optional HS choice?
>>
File: DG22.png (2MB, 980x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DG22.png
2MB, 980x1125px
>>55141488
Primus Medicae
>>
>>55155302

Yes, but only one of them inherits LA.
He is super groovy.
>>
Do people paint Custodes with relictor gold?

How, in that case?

Basecoat, drybrush of runefang steel followed by complete wash of nuln oil?
>>
>>55155876
you're working with gold, so you'll want to wash with something a little less black.
Agrax Earth Gloss, Seraphim Sepia or Ogryn Flesh washes are more suitable, but each have different tones.
>>
>>55154205
Yes.

Also CCON has a sale on right now.
>>
File: AL_Termi_Legion_Strike_Leader2.jpg (301KB, 588x872px) Image search: [Google]
AL_Termi_Legion_Strike_Leader2.jpg
301KB, 588x872px
How do you loadout your terminator squads?

I'm building a squad now, I'm thinking 3 combi plas, plasma blaster, 2 fists and 2 chainfists, and one dude with lightning claws.

The lightning claws are just to strike at initiative against MEQ, just in case. It also looks cool.
>>
>>55156034
All lightning claws, all the time. Heavy Flamers optional.
>>
>>55156065
Great for bullying tac squads, I'd always have a fist or two myself thought.
>>
>>55156034
Combi-bolters, reapers and power weapons, because I'm such a creative and colourful person.
>>
>>55156139
What power weapons do you take?
>>
>>55156105
Foolish fool, with 7 pairs of lightning claws, 2 lightning claw/heavy flamer combos and a single lightning claw on a Sergeant modelled to hold a sword instead of a lame-ass combi-bolter I'll take on 10 Hetaeron AND 10 Aquilon with praesidium shields and solerite power gauntlets, at the same time, with each squad led by Tankibune any day.
>>
>>55156211
Axes. And fists for the reaper dudes, because I like the look.
>>
>>55152915
Cybernetica (novella) is still more about space marines, but it's relevant enough. The audiodrama Binary Succession was neat. There isn't much though.

>>55156034
I like single lightning claws a lot more than double.
>>
>>55156727
Why a single? You trade off the extra attack for a chance to shoot, that's all. I'd rather have the attack.
>>
>>55156830
It leaves them more flexible if you run them as footsloggers.
>>
>>55155923
And how am i supposed to contact him ? I found the catalog but not the mail
>>
>>55157296
If you have his catalog you have his email. It just takes a little figuring out. Google more.
>>
>>55154144
well, I'm usually having fun putting together resin models, but all the guide rods used to hold together the baneblades sides were broken of and I just doubt my abillity to glue them on to the banana shaped resin sides and get them straight.
>>
Do you think Angellus will be delayed?
Also i hope that Alan Bligh wrote most of the fluff before he passed away, and now they only work on rules.
>>
>>55158432
Perhaps it will come out in time for Horus to read it.
>>
>>55156830
Combi-plasma is better than an extra attack.
>>
Let's simply convert HH to 8th edition ourselves, here is my contribution.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Legion%20Traits%20%26%20Primarchs%20v1.pdf

And:

http://heresy30k.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/10351-the-8ed-heresy-project-legiones-astartes/#
>>
I'm kicking around ideas for the blackshield 8th edition homebrew, the big one is how Strike From a Position of Strength should be incorporated. I was considering it to allow the blackshields player to activate a single unit or character before the other player if they go second.
>>
File: BigGunsNeverTire.jpg (326KB, 1527x891px) Image search: [Google]
BigGunsNeverTire.jpg
326KB, 1527x891px
So I'm looking at running some allied Cybenetica abhuman Militia for my reductor, what do you guys think?

Tooled Reductor lord and castellax move up centre supported by Thanatar,

Planetary commander guards the stationary artillery and confers infraviser and stubborn LD9

Reductor Medusas Move up field bubble wrapped with 20 man blobs of stubborn T4 5+/6++, and Thallax trouble shoot.

How effective do you think it would be?
>>
>>55156830
The 2nd claw is pretty expensive, and imo giving up shooting is a big deal. It’s really hard to set your dudes up to spend more turns in close combat than shooting.

And really, if you’re using them right you’ll win the assault without that extra attack.
>>
>>55158432
Christ, I hope so. I've been waiting a hell of a long time for the sons of Sanguinius to get his touch.
>>
File: SangyisScary.png (768KB, 820x1260px) Image search: [Google]
SangyisScary.png
768KB, 820x1260px
>>55161518
This might be the only Bligh fluff we ever get for Sanguinius.
>>
>>55161635
What do you mean Sangy is scary? He BTFO'd a single titan, but three Ordo Sinister titans turned the thing around.
>>
So a lot of people say that the Emperor summonied Imperial dead as burning ghost-avatars in the end of MoM, but I never made the connection. Maybe he just shaped the flames that way? It makes more sense, given what we already know about the Warp and the general effect it has on non-psyker souls.
>>
>>55161695
BTFO'd a single Eldar Titan that wiped out entire Imperial Titans. Don't fuck with the Red Angel.
>>
>>55162115
What's Angron got to do with this?
>>
File: cup of wulfen.jpg (41KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
cup of wulfen.jpg
41KB, 630x630px
What does the Cup of Wulfen look like? For such an important relic for the Wolves, they don't have much in the way of iconography of it, not even on the Fenrisian priests.
>>
>>55158432
It's due Christmas 2018, not sure how easy it is to delay a due date over a year and a quarter off.
>>
>>55162115
What's the daemon that tried to beat up Sangy got to do with this?
>>
Did HHG died because of Inferno or HH staying with 7ed?
>>
>>55162998
They're planning 20 books. Twenty. It's not dead.

They're staying with 7th, though. They don't want to try to convince me to re-purchase $500 worth of leather-bound doorstoppers.
>>
>>55163080
Derp, 'us', not 'me'.
>>
>>55163080
Plans change. Wouldn't be the first time a company has had grandiose plans for the future, only to axe them later.

>They don't want to try to convince me to re-purchase $500 worth of leather-bound doorstoppers.

Yeah, because even now all the rules in those books are totally valid, right? Not that they've been updated and edited since, right?
>>
>>55162998
Inferno was a brief blip that did nothing to save an already declining /HHG/. Then 8e happened. And now even the Scananon dumped us for Flames of War. Frankly we're a shambling zombie of a general that should be left to rot in peace.
>>
>>55163210
Scananon left?
ALL IS LOST!
>>
>>55163166
Chill, man. Go shoot someone who isn't the messenger.
>>
Loyalist bump
>>
>>55162380
It appears in King's Space Wolf, check there.
>>
>>55165838
Thanks.

>"On its intricately carved stonework rested a chalice of some unknown metal, which also bore the wolf's head symbol of the Space Wolves."
>"He grasped the great chalice"
>"'Behold the Cup of Wulfen: he said.
>"At first glance it did not look like much, but even as he watched, he thought he could see glittering runes of light appear in its side. And . a nimbus of strange energies played about it."
>"Strybjorn knelt before the altar then rose proudly to take the Cup of Wulfen with a firm hand."
>"It was heavier. than he expected. The metal was cool to the touch and his hands tingled with the contact."

So, it's a chalice; relatively simple looking with intricate runes and a wolf's head symbol on it; heavy, but a human can lift it with one hand. Doesn't say anything about the colour, as far as I can see. Probably metal silver.
>>
>>55156034
I'm a Salamanders player so Thunder Hammers and Storm Shields or Combi-Flamer/Meltas. Plus optional Heavy Flamer.
>>
File: rischio-chimico.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
rischio-chimico.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
>>55157886
You usually have fun putting together resin models,infact Z model are made of Shit instead of resin,do you know what xylene and dimetilmethane are? Z BFF
>>
>>55160883
Not much,thallaxy sucks anywere thank to the "weapon escalation" of the last year,thanatar is less strong of appearance,his large blast is very random at barraging and you enemy probably will put you in condition to mantain his stationary putting his artillery and shieet far from you OR menacing you with tarpit.

3 castellax with ETA and Darkfire are a must,dont come out from home without em.

I usually prefer to use a Main CAD of Militia and an Allied of Mechanicum-reductor for many reason,in primis:
1)one less compulsory thallaxy squad,with a photon truster to blind enemy barrage stuff and snipe lone model.
2) Militia warlord can take the hilarius -1AP warlord trait,making Ap 3 heavy bolter support squad or Ap 2 servitor plasma fusil on arvus lighter,or tyrant for LD9 artillery squad.
3) in this way magos is not a warlord and you can put it in front line and if die no one care.

And always trow in 3×20 or 2× 30 levy/granadier etc... squad,too useful for that price

You can enjoy T4 power armoured 3+ granadiers with abhuman+survivor of dark age,letting you list 20 man squad with 2 plasma gun at aroud 175 pts
>>
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Thousand-Sons-Legion-Praetor-2017
>>
>>55168236
Nice model, shame that it's only for TS.
>>
>>55168236
So fucking cool

>>55168275
Change head,sand and cut,swap axe and will be a perfect libraryan for any legion
>>
>>55168236
What's that weird squiggly symbol covering his right eye? The sekhmet have it too and I hate it. It's just an indistinct blob.
>>
>>55168486

In A Thousand Sons, the Sekhmet cut a scar through the right eyes of their helmets so that they'd look more like their dad after Nikea happened.
>>
>>55168275
They said every legion will get one.
>>
>>55168652
For now IH and TS only or i am wrong?
And soon SW if that weit catatermy come

>16 more to end
>>
>>55168652
Can't wait for the bald Word Bearer Praetor.
>>
>>55141470

Has anyone got the HH audiobooks? the Megas used to have loads; now there are so few.

Were they getting shut down because of them?
>>
So who are the best recasters concerning quality?
>>
>>55157430
Do you have to solve a chinese captcha to get the email ?
>>
>>55154990
Wonder how many salamanders players are still here, me aside
>>
>>55162420
Really? 2018?
When they said this?
>>
>>55169456

I'm planning to build a shattered legion list with salamanders soon

It's one of my favorite legions
>>
>>55160593
>alpharius's plasma blaster kills him on a 1 instead of doing 1 mortal wound
>alpha legion are now 40k untras instead of having changable tactics
>power daggers are missing the key function that made them good, IE the extra attack
4/10 put some effort in
>>
>>55169826
8th ed doesn't work with HH, only differences between 19 SM armies can't be that they reroll 1 on different things.
>>
>>55169331
Send some help, i'm willing to put a lot of dollars in his sale, just need the fucking mail, I could even leave my contact on this fucking thread if that help
>>
>>55169750
Nice, salamanders and iron hands I presume ? perhaps even raven guard ?
>>
>>55160593
Awful. Stop trying. HH should die the very second it is moved out of a 7th-based ruleset.
>>
>>55169924
Salamanders and Raven Guard for sure, and I will try to add some Iron Hands as well
>>
>>55169826
>FW explains 30k doesn't work in 8th
>multiple people prove them right by trying
>>
>>55169851
>>55170326

Naa you could do a lot, just needs some thought and creatvity. Adding 1's to stuff isnt the only thing thew new edition brought with it.

FW a lazy shit
>>
>>55170326
Link?
>>
File: 1503858195070.png (214KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1503858195070.png
214KB, 393x391px
>>55170326
KEK you make my day
>>
>>55170326
You mean "all the bloated rules upon rules of 7e won't transfer as is to 8e"? I would hope not.
>>
>>55170680

8th edition suck,fact prove it,playmobil is more entertaining and fun.
>>
When FW will release some FaQ for HH?
>>
Is there anyway to run a list with large units of marines without feeling like you're intentionally gimping yourself? The books present this idea of legions of marines, ranks and ranks being raised from the homeworlds, pressed into service, and replaced when killed but it seems that every batrep I've read or watched has small armies filled with nothing but elite units and elaborate war machines.
>>
>>55171337
Try zone mortalis, no tanks, flyers or LoW.
Also I alway had the impression that the battle the way 30k view it are centered around a small but crucial part of the battlefield, hence the leviathans and others rarities
>>
>>55169265
Audiobookbay has most of them.
>>
Which legion is the most hardcore 'fuck traitors'
>>
>>55160593
Wow did Bolter and chainsword write this hot pile of shit
>>
>>55171698
Iron Hands.
>>
>>55170898
7th edition sucker than 8th.
>>
>>55160593
Not entirely bad and while it fits into the 8th mold, it's very shallow, something HH never was and has a lot of oversights/corrections it needs

I agree with >>55170329 in that somethings need/can be more creative. The SoH are literally a Black Legion copy paste, death dealer simply could have been "when at/within 12 inches of enemy unit/model, gain plus 1 to hit with rapid fire and assault type weapons"

The big difference legions had between chapters/traitor legion tactics in 7th was that they were a lot more in-depth. 30k legion traits are supposed to be chapter tactics on steroids with very distinct buffs

I'll try taking a crack at some of this stuff when I get home tonight and see if I can try correcting/adding more stuff
>>
>>55163210
Scanon shows up when we need him, which is when a black book (and potentially a red one) comes out. That's more than enough.

>>55168851
The basic feeling that attendees got from the last Open Day was that FW realized they needed to take their time to figure out how to replace Alan Bligh. They therefore decided to delay Angelus and, in the meantime, focus on two kinds of releases (after the SW stuff from Inferno is out): legion-specific things that apply to a lot of armies (Rhino/Land Raider doors, Praetors), and finally doing units that have rules but no models.
>>
>>55169907
Anyone ready to help a fellow anon ?
>>
File: 2017-09-01 19.35.09.png (349KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-01 19.35.09.png
349KB, 540x960px
>>55169286
>quality
>>55169907
>>55167552

Talking about shit,a guy wanna sell me some Z crap try to say is legit FW.
Faggot
>>
>>55171337
Well what's more fun, painting interesting vehicles that never appeared in 40k, or 200 marines?

The main problem is that this game has too many AP3 blast weapons. Another is that unlike in 8th, most large, basic squads can't really hurt tough units. Nevertheless, there are a couple of ways to do it.

One is reach the enemy quickly. That means using Infiltrate, Scout, Outflank, or bonuses to running and charging. This hasn't proven to be consistently effective so it's somewhat rare, but I think Space Wolves could it more effectively than anyone else. Especially because their Grey Slayer squads' weapons upgrades are strangely inexpensive so you'd actually be able to hurt things once you reach combat without hurting your body count too badly.

The other is to have a strong gunline behind your posthuman wave. It has to be strong enough that the enemy can't ignore it - make them come to you, and make them go through your tactical blobs. The hard part is that your gunline (usually heavy support guys in a fortification) are susceptible to deep striking assault units. Iron Warriors and Death Guard players have shooty Terminators they can use to protect them while participating in the gunline, but other legions have to waste points on "bodyguards" that do the same thing. But you could try Dreadnoughts in that role. I assume there's some reason why it doesn't work or we'd see it more often, but... it sounds fine to me.
>>
>>55143544
We used to have a /hhg/ general a day, sometimes even two.
>>
Can a shit ton of marines backed by terminators and and dreads get the job done for IF?
>>
>>55173110
>What is Orbital Assault RoW
In theory yes, the issue is that you're gonna get bombarded by weapons that will easily wipe out Marines and while terminators are good, they need to get into close range to do their job. Orbital Assault would be a good way of getting unit where they need to be
>>
>>55173047
I wanna turn back time, to the good old days!
>>
>>55171698
Iron Hands for sure
>>
>>55173110
Your marines will be vulnerable to artillery, unless you take breachers and the appropriate rite of war. That one helps a little despite their points cost. IF get teleporting terminators, which helps a lot.
>>
>>55174031
The best way to play breacher is a 20 man blob unit as counter charge with PF and lascutter

2+ units are useless,too expensive
>>
>>55173461
True, Ferrus and his guys started reeing and zerging the enemy when they realised how they shat on everything.
This intensified in quadratic numbers after the Big Guy lost his head.

That hate-trauma is still there in 40k.
>>
>>55174373
The iron hands hatefuck guerilla campaign is one of the best bits of HH lore
>>
File: IH_Legionary_Istvaan_V_Survivor.jpg (84KB, 634x938px) Image search: [Google]
IH_Legionary_Istvaan_V_Survivor.jpg
84KB, 634x938px
>>55174373
This is what going on a reee against the traitor looks like.
>>
>>55171698
loyal IW
>>
Not that the Iron Hands have many named characters, but Autek "Moon" Mor will always be a favorite, anyone got any of the meme pictures of him?
>>
File: 1486812951029.png (917KB, 720x670px) Image search: [Google]
1486812951029.png
917KB, 720x670px
>>55174775
Did someone mention... memes?
>>
>>55170898
It sucks if you're so married to bloated 3e rules that you can't see the forest from the trees.
>>
>>55174497
>>55174536
True, they really needed more character than Robomarines on a mission from Mars.

Also IW try to steal the Hightech throne.
Needs graviton weaponr to defend that one.
>>
>>55171337
any rite of war with copious amounts of assault squads
>>
Are there any two handed power axes or thunder hammers for MkIII?
>>
>>55174497
Red Talons lore especially. I wonder what the best way to represent them in game would be... Orbital Assault? Seems like a waste with Iron Hands
>>
Anyone that wants to trade stuff? I live in Sweden and I'm looking for some of the Upgrade Kits for the Ultramarines, I can only offer chinacast that need a lot of work to be decent but I'd give more in return.
>>
>>55174828
I'm coming around to his anti-8th side. I'm all for reducing the number of special rules, but has 8th, really? It's just moved them onto reference cards but a lot of them are effectively USRs. Much more importantly, I'm not seeing as many difficult decisions in 8th. To a greater extent, you just move your units up towards the opponent's units, shooting along the way and then getting into a big fight. You do choose whether to send your good choppy units against expensive or cheap units - that's something, at least. But there isn't much more to it. It's rarely worthwhile to take a longer route through better cover or easier terrain. Your heavy weapon squads don't face the same dilemmas anymore - they can move and shoot pretty well, and they split fire so you don't feel the opportunity costs like you used to.

In short, units are too flexible to be forced to make tough decisions and you aren't punished as strongly if a specialist squad is out of position. Terrain isn't differentiated enough to strongly affect your movement. You aren't rewarded for better positioning, like getting behind a vehicle. Blobs of units around command bubbles are less time-consuming than the ol' make-sure-everyone's-2-inches-apart, but more absurd and stupid-looking (Flames of War has a similar issue, with tanks in a platoon often moving as a block). I'm really not convinced.
>>
bump.

In the US it's Friday before a 3-day weekend for which a ton of people travel, so don't count on us keeping the thread alive.
>>
>>55141470
>in shop working on terminators
>divorced parent brings in child
>he plays imperial fists
>but he wants to get the pertuabo primarch novel to 'understand' his chapters arch nemesis
Should I tell him how much it focuses on Magnus or let him suffer as fisters do?
>>
>>55177745
Your job is to makes sales pitches, isn't it? Tell him to get it, and also The Crimson Fist and Angel Exterminatus.

More seriously, yeah, I think it still does give enough insight into Perturabo. But you need some prior knowledge to make sense of it, so fill him in on that.
>>
>>55177745
>fists expect Perturabo
>actually is something else
>ironcage.jpg

Let him do it.
>>
>>55177809
>Your job is to makes sales pitches, isn't it?
So you assume I'm a blue shirt and not someone just in the shop because no space at home?
>>
>>55177847
Kek.
>>
>>55177872
Ah, my bad. That is what came to mind first.
>>
>>55172783
@ v i p .1 6 3 . c o m
>>
>>55180081
I am a complete retard and need the other half
>>
File: IMG_20170126_140920873.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_140920873.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>55169456
>>55169750
>>55169924

LIVES
>>
So, the cataphractii axes I got as an upgrade to the plastic ones didn't come with upper shoulder pads. Where the hell do I get replacements since I'm magnetizing them?
>>
File: 1478366810621.png (881KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
1478366810621.png
881KB, 1280x847px
Even the angriest of people can be happy!
Also, is buying the [Insert faction here] Task force from forge world a good idea?
>>
>>55181803
imo, not really. It's basically Betrayal at Calth plus three of each power armor upgrade kit (legion-specific helmets, torsos, and shoulder pads), with those kits being a large chunk of the cost. If you're actually going to use everything then sure, go ahead.

Thing is, you don't need that many upgrade kits. Most people buy a few and sprinkle them among their marines, so maybe a few dudes who aren't holding bolter against their chests get the torsos, sergeants get the special heads, etc.

Also, some legions aren't going to use the Contemptor, 30 marines, or six Cataphractii (you're usually better off using the praetor as a sergeant and converting the chaplain to your actual praetor - Terminator armor isn't a good use of points on them.). And if you use decals then you don't need 30 legion-specific shoulder pads.

If you're in Australia though, it might be a cheaper way to buy Betrayal at Calth.
>>
>>55181879
I wanted to paint White scars for 30k, but I realize i'm not going to use terminators and Dreadnoughts. Even for the Keshig guards for Jaghatai, he doesn't even have a model or rules.
>>
I'm trying to find a way to make the shitty Imperial Fist Row Hallfall Strike Force work, I really enjoy the aesthetic of it and fluffiness. But all I've heard so far was that it's a trap.

So rate my list

Imperial Fist 2500 points

>HQ
Preator: power sword, solarite power gauntlet, iron halo, bike

Forge Lord: nuncio vox, thunder hammer, rad grenades, refractor field, bike

>Elites
Apothecaries: one on a bike with a power sword, the other with artificer armor. Both have augury scanners

>Troops
Tactical Squad x2: +10 marines, vexillas, teleport transponders

Tactical Support Squad: +5 marines, ccw x10, teleport

>Fast Attack
Seeker Squad: +2 seekers, nuncio vox, d/t Land Raider Proteus: armoured ceramite and exploratory web sugury

Outrider Squad: +6 outiders, power axe x3

Primaris Lightning Fighter: twin-linked autocannons, krakken penetrating missiles x2, ground tracking auguries, battle-servitor control, and ram jet refractor

>Heavy Support
Sky Slayer Support Squad: +2 sky slayers

Comes out to 2500 on the nose. Note all the Sergeants have power fist and artificer armor minus the Seeker Sergeant which has melta bombs and arty armor.

I plan on sticking the preator and forge lord with the outriders to use scout and get a more favorable position to teleport a butt load of men. Same goes with the seeker squad and the only form of reserve manipulation, luckily my shops normal tables have a lot of cover so I could hide behind cover until support arrives.

Any feedback would be nice
>>
>>55182577
The problem, is lists like
>>55160883
Will completely destroy you, despite not being super optimized.

If you are teleporting in, be sure to have a powerful enough alpha strike to decapitate your enemy.
>>
>>55181191
Love that character, do you have narik as well ?
>>
File: 1502559568332.png (2MB, 921x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1502559568332.png
2MB, 921x1172px
>>55181191
> memes

Does FW endorse the shitty plot of Vulkan being a perpetual? I like that they've interpreted the fluff to be less wanky in other areas, like keeping Omegon a rumour and setting Alpha as hard traitor.
And if he isn't, what is the current fluff state for Salamanders? Is Vulkan dead in-universe like Ferrus?
>>
>>55181549
Bits stores, ebay, or:
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/searchResults?qty=com.gamesworkshop.endeca.EndecaUserContext%402a826bf0&sorting=&view=&Ntt=cataphractii+pads
https://mastercrafted.co.uk/product-category/infantry-components/shoulder-pads/large/
>>
>>55181879
This. Also, there's a ton of GW bits that can be slapped onto models to make them distinct. There's fancy legs for MkIV and VI; there's characters in MkIII, IV, V and VI armour to use; and various shoulder pads and torsos with logos for certain legions.

I think I got one legion torso set because I wanted one unit to be distinct.

>you're usually better off using the praetor as a sergeant and converting the chaplain to your actual praetor - Terminator armor isn't a good use of points on them

B-but catapharctii is cooooool...
>>
>>55184034
>B-but catapharctii is cooooool...
Then use it, there's no better reason one way or the other.
Which legion?
>>
>>55183971
Unfortunately, FW doesn't make night lord terminator pads, and ebay is pretty much dry on everything but some obvious recasts of the FW legion shoulders.
>>
>>55184200
Then you shouldn't have any problems with a plain shoulder pad, now would you?
>>
>>55184223
FW doesn't make a plain shoulder pad...
>>
>>55184411
I'm at a legitimate loss for words.
>>
>>55184411
No, but bits stores online sell space shoulder pads and Master Crafted makes 2 styles of top Cataphractii pad, one with a scale texture and the other with spikes.

I don't understand what the problem here is.
>>
>>55184429
Be a doll and show me which of the 6 Cataphractii shoulders FW makes is non-legion specific

>>55184496
The bits sellers I've seen online are sold out as is ebay. As for Master Craft, I'm in the States, and that's like $5 per pad. I can buy a whole new set of terminators for that. On top of that, the spikes are weird, and the scales are clearly alpha legion
>>
>>55184557
I had a hunch you'd think I was saying they sold separate plain shoulder pads. I was right.
>>
>>55184557
>The bits sellers I've seen online are sold out as is ebay.

So wait until they restock. Put a request for a notification.

>I'm in the States, and that's like $5 per pad.

You get 5 shipped to the US for $9.78.

Or, failing those, just bitch some more on the internet, I'm sure that'll sort everything out.
>>
>>55184563
Then wtf are you actually talking about?
>>
>>55184649
Now you're ignoring the guy who gave you detailed explanations because to pay attention to him would mean you'd have to admit you were wrong. My second hunch paid off too.
>>
>>55184691
I didn't respond because my point still stands. The scales are alpha legion, and the spikes look like ass. I just want plain shoulder pads, which neither of those are. Meanwhile, you're just a cunt who claims FW makes plain ol pads.
>>
>>55184768
Please, show me where I said that, you picky little bitch.
>>
>>55184776

>>55184223

Or are you incapable of following a chain? I'm looking for pads because I got axes to upgrade my B@C cataphractii and didn't realize they didn't come with a top shoulder. Because my shit is magnetized, I am now in need of a bunch of top pads.
>>
>>55184880
> I am now in need of a bunch of top pads
I think FW sells some.
>>
>>55184880
And you were given options! All of which you hated or ignored, including the 'ask for the bits places to notify you when they come back in stock, and keep an eye out on ebay." Christ, not only are you picky and selectively blind, but you're impatient too.
>>
File: dfgsdfsg.png (9KB, 1498x141px) Image search: [Google]
dfgsdfsg.png
9KB, 1498x141px
>>55184880
Not the same guy, shithead. Or are you incapable of following a chain?
>>
>>55184880
>"I need pads."
>"Here's a bunch of options for you."
>"FW doesn't make Night Lords pads."
>"Well, you didn't specify what legion you had, but why not just use plain pads, bought from any number of bits stores that sell cataphractii bits?"

You're the one who's incapable of coming to grips with the realization that >>55183971 are your most realistic options at the moment.
>>
>>55180878
Nevermind, he was just busy
>>
>>55183669
Nope, he somehow survives the heresy since he's here to dissaprove of the codex and give a speech to the survivors of terra.
His final fate is unknown
>>
File: 20170902_225307.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_225307.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
So are dreadnought pilots able to be swapped out like a Nintendo cartridge? The heads seem to be the same size. Also rate my new completed dreadeo.
>>
>>55185353

I know he comes back eventually, just curious if he's already back up and fighting as of Retribution. Or if the Salamanders are still mourning him and believe 2 Primarchs are dead and buried.
>>
File: 20170902_225818.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_225818.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>55185482
>>
>>55183612
Very late reply because work in Aus land. But nah, I never got him. I have a Xiaphus Jurr made from the Calth chaplain to paint up though
>>
>>55185482
>>55185501
Could do with a bit more of a wash but at least you hazard stripes are neat. Looks pretty good, what are you doing on the base?
>>
>>55185737
Grassy texture with dead alpha legonares on the larger bases.
>>
>>55185482
>So are dreadnought pilots able to be swapped out like a Nintendo cartridge?

I don't know. On one hand, it'd make sense, but on the other, how do you swap a sarcophagus from a MkV Castaferrum into a Deredeo? Maybe they don't and they just crack open the casing and take the pilot out instead? On the other, some pieces of fluff make it sound like being put into one dreadnought is permanent and they don't swap them out. Haven't seen anything conclusive either way.
>>
>>55185482
>hazard stripes on the beak

Why not add some hazard stripes to their crotches?
>>
Played against Sanctic Magnus last night, I have never had a fun game where Magnus was present. God I fucking hate Inferno.
>>
File: a002.jpg (364KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
a002.jpg
364KB, 1080x1920px
The joys of leadbelcher and nuln oil.
>>
>>55185482
Dreadnought Sarcophagi can be swapped between compatible chassis I imagine, but between chassis-types would require physically moving the pilot to a new Sarcophagus that's compatible with the new chassis, which is probably a really bad idea, given how badly wounded a Marine tends to be when he gets interred in one of the things.
>>
>>55185493
No info on that, the salamanders are currently mourning him as some bits about a contemptor dreadnaught who believe it was mortarion that got the kill on vulkan
>>
>>55186009
Sekhmet with 2++ ?
>>
>>55185893
Narik, is that you ?
>>
>>55186009
>tfw waiting 6 years for your legion to drop and everyone hates it because of FW power creep
>>
>>55186232

> yfw Mortarion is retconned to get Vulkans first death at the Dropsite to make him less worthless
>>
>>55186392
I personally don't hate your legion, most of their rules are good, rework the sekhmet, magnus and the telekinesis buff and it should be perfect
>>
>>55186232
>>55186479

Morty's boys probably dogpiled on Vulkan to make it easy.
>>
>>55186529
>rework the sekhmet
10 extra points per guy, remove choosing of powers?

>magnus
Remove strength D and add 40 points?

>and the telekinesis buff
Drawing a blank here, reroll invulnerable saves of 1 or a 6++ if no save exists?
>>
>>55186894

Congratulations, you just made me go back to playing Imperial Fists.
>>
Why haven't FW realised any FAQ or anything for Inferno?
>>
>>55187396
Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>55186253
Honestly I could live with 2++ Sekhmet, I'd handle them through weight of fire like regular terminators or whatever.

It's Magnus and Court of the Crimson King. How they decided that the most powerful unit in the whole game should be under 500 points is comical.

And I thought we were kinda operating under a gentlemen's agreement that, like, we were gonna reel in the dumb OP stuff. So I brought like 60 power armor marines - Reavers even! - and he brought 10 Sekhmet, Magnus, Medusa, 20 Vets, and it was just a terrible mismatch.
>>
>>55141470
Damn those threads are really dead. 3 days and still not on bump limit.
>>
File: 1502436092158.jpg (28KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
1502436092158.jpg
28KB, 640x401px
>>55188965
Are you surprised? there are too many people pushing back against any attempt to up date the rules, and 7th is truly awful by comparison
>>
File: 20170902_202130.jpg (2MB, 2203x1814px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_202130.jpg
2MB, 2203x1814px
WIP Dark Angels moritat.

Needs a bit of cleaning, going to leave the shoulder pads off for painting.
>>
>>55189521
>DA

You sure it's not Death Guard?
>>
>>55189521
Jump pack not worth it?

I mean, I know that in the current meta the Moritat itself isn't worth it, but regardless.
>>
>>55189552
Yep, he's a death guard in spirit thought.

>>55189555
It's likely he will never see the table Top, I'm just making models for all the characters in my lore.
>>
>>55189555
It's a shame there isn't a melee variant of the moritat. For such an outcast nutjobs, they (officially) tend to have really consistent and well crafted weapons, gear and MO.

Would be cool if they had options to be shooty gunslingers, melee berserkers or maybe some explosives tossers (ability to throw several grenades?).
>>
>>55189689
I do that too. Personally, if I ever got around to making a Moritat for display you'd have to point a gun to my head to make me leave the jetpack off, but we're all different people.
>>
>>55189689
I'm just using my Moritat as a Vigilator. Since Moritats have 2 pistols and a CCW, I modeled mine with one pistol in hand, the other in a holster, and gave him a CCW in the other hand. As a Vigilator he's useful at supporting my Assault Squad through Stealth and Scout.
>>
>>55189712
Yeah, you'd expect them to have all sorts of scavenged crap, talismans, trophy weapons...
>>
>>55189742
I did consider a jump pack but preferred the anvilus pattern backpack, his fluff has him pushing the boundaries of acceptable warfare so I want him to appear a bit more chaosy than his loyalist brethren.

>>55189848
That's quite a good idea actually, I don't have a vigilator planned so I could field him that way.
>>
>>55186479
>>55186554
check the source for yourself, it's page 163 book 4
>>
Is this now IW general? It used to be DG general
>>
>>55189926
>>55189712
>you will never have a "make your moritat" system done by forge world
life is suffering
>>
>>55190073
it has been IW general for a long while, though I have memories of the DG generals
>>
>>55190107
>though I have memories of the DG generals
please share
>>
>>55190138
there was a time were "numbered mistakes" jokes didn't exist, where we still had hopes of staying alive to see the end of the heresy , power creep was non-existant, the DGanons weren't so different from the IW's of now, using phosphex and rads.
it was around book two, those were the golden days, then book three arrived and we got the AL general, and then the endless TS/SW debate before inferno and now that everyone has agreed that both are equally shit it's IW general
Tl;Dr don't remember much, other that it was cool
>>
File: 20170903_072953.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_072953.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>55190073
Loli within loli without
>>
>>55192202
Why the beakies ? I could understand mkII but mkVI on iron warriors...
>>
>>55192202
>Deathstrike Missile Launcher proxy
>>
Does anyone have the Burning of Prospero Painting Guide pdf?
>>
>>55192514
It was garbage, don't bother.
>>
>>55192202
Kill
i
l
l

Yourself
o
u
r
s
e
l
f
>>
>>55192420
Beakies are the true space marine armor. Everything else is just star wars stromtrooper on steroids
>>
>>55193178
>this tiny dick nigga doesn't like anime lol
>>
>>55192514
>>55193071
I actually like the Alpha Legion scheme.

Speaking of Alpha Legion, when did they become blue? First depiction I saw of them was the Purple marine on the BL novel.
>>
>>55193290
Good question.
They are referred to as having other colors than the blue in the black books, their own background very clearly mentions them having Amaranth armor, which is a red-ish Magenta.

You're free to vary though, these are Alpha Marines, misleading is your main objective.
>>
File: RTB01-BOX-front.jpg (205KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
RTB01-BOX-front.jpg
205KB, 800x543px
>>55193244
This. I don't know why they went from original designs to gay af starwars faggots.
>>
>>55193387
More angry, less Jew nosey.
>>
>>55192202

Explosions seems appropriate for your IW. Also that plasma coil is in desperate need of a wash.
>>
>>55193476
what wash do I use?
>>
>new SoS tank is out
>cool as shit
>also has dual pistol SoS
>30k is ded
>not usable in 40k

Kill me
>>
>>55194021
For blue, Drakenhof Nightshade if you're using GW stuff.
>>
>>55194023
I beg for fw to release a workable list with their 30k talons army products
>>
>>55194136
I'd love to do it in 40k, too. Like, I want a full 10man squad of bolters, flamers, and Swords, but I also want that tank and the gunslingers. Like. Fuck I ain't got that cash
>>
>>55174638
He said most hardcore 'fuck traitors', not the biggest cucks.
>>
>>55174638
I'd wager most IW players are loyalist. Who can resist those sexy hazard stripes?
>>
>>55171698
>>55173461
>>55171823

I disagree. Iron Hands are the most bitch about it, and Autek Mor had a great run in the rear lines. But I'd have to give it to the Ultramarines. They were completely thorough with banishing the traitors from the materium. Any bastion in their warpath was not spared. Their campaigns following the dissolution of Imperium Secundus and the Siege of Terra utterly cleansed the materium of traitors until the beginnings of the Black Crusades, no matter the cost to their numbers.
>>
File: 1504344960585.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504344960585.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>30k is ded
>primaris are new hotness
>chances of new HH plastic 0%
>plastic MKV never
>mfw

FW dropped the ball fucking hard.
>>
>>55194721

MKV is ass, MKIII will always be hot.
>>
File: tenor.gif (15KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
15KB, 220x220px
>>55194767
DON'T CARE NEED SHARK ARMOR
>>
>>55188112
>10 Sekhmet, Magnus, Medusa, 20 Vets
Yeah, that's not cool. No one should take more than two of those four, imo.
>>
>>55193290
FW book III, I think. Before that they were always a dark purpley-blue with green highlights. No, wait. Now that I think about it, they may have been metallic turquoise in the FW Siege of Vraks books. Don't really remember. That would put the change about 10 years ago.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.