[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Make A Setting: Gobbos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Goblin_Troop.png (2MB, 1455x965px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_Troop.png
2MB, 1455x965px
>The final Ancient Slab of Destiny has been uncovered, revealing what must be done in order for the Lord of Evil to be slain once and for all.
>It turns out that the hero of the prophecies will be a goblin, one of the most disliked and mistrusted species in the land.
>>
>>55141436
The Lord of Evil can't that bad.
I mean, he isn't a gob at least ...
>>
>>55143201
>More settlements are joining the Lord of Evil each day because goblins are just the worst.
>This is leaving a bunch of empty villages for the goblins to take over themselves.
>>
File: ggggg2.jpg (550KB, 2519x2447px) Image search: [Google]
ggggg2.jpg
550KB, 2519x2447px
>Gobbo knight has trouble completing his "quests", which include moving boxes for the villagers, picking up litter, and stacking apples for fruit stands
>>
>>55141436
>Gob knight goes on quest to defeat Lord of Evil
>Is joined along the way by party members of similarly hated races
>Vanquish Lord of Evil
>face armies of faceless goons
>"You motherfuckers work for US now."
>>
File: 364360_20170831023925_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
364360_20170831023925_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Our hero's first attempt at doing battle with the Lord of Evil was unsuccessful
>>
File: #5 Goblin Hero.jpg (214KB, 900x712px) Image search: [Google]
#5 Goblin Hero.jpg
214KB, 900x712px
His name? Goblin Hero.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.