[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG modern general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 34

File: 123.jpg (418KB, 1200x916px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
418KB, 1200x916px
elves edition

didnt see one so i made one. sorry if there already was one. anyway

>playing
>hating
>brewing

>thread q
You guys expecting much from the new set? i'm at least hoping for a decent lore read and a few good artifacts. but if anything i'm getting a bit more of a tribal theme vibe from all the stuff im seeing.
>>
>>55138333
I have low expectations for Ixalan.
>>
>>55138333
Tribal pirates may be cool in standard.

I am not excited about the rules changes, having to face two Lilianas or two Gideons is not going to be fun. I'm not even one of those "hurr planeswalkers ruined muh magic" people, but planeswalkers as a type were limited by the fact that they rarely can overlap because different characters tend to have different types of abilities and it's rare that multiple planeswalker characters advance the gameplan you're trying to execute. Wizards is expecting decks to be able to deal with Liliana of the Veil and Last Hope on the board on a consistent basis now, and while I'm sure most decks can do that, it's not fun gameplay.
>>
>>55139387
well the defeat cycle will spike in price im shure. thoes are the cards i can think of that can reliably remove the bastards.
>>
>>55139387
now that i think about it wouldnt tezzeret see more play in artifact decks? you could use seeker tezzie to tutor for artifacts. and AoB to turn them into beaters. and u could use Doubling season to have AoB and seeker come in at 6 and 8 repectively.
>>
File: Bloodcrazed Paladin.png (180KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodcrazed Paladin.png
180KB, 265x370px
>>55138333
>playing/brewing
HollowRack shitbrew
>hating
SCG buyouts
>q
I expect very little. The closest we got to Raid last time around was what, Bloodsoaked Champion? Explore is way too good to actually be printed on a decent body, and 3-drop Explore 1 on a stick is awful.
I'm actually surprised how much I like the flavor. The jungle sun worshipers still feel undeveloped, as do the pirates, but the Vamps are real neato. The conquistador link is buried enough to be unobtrusive, and there's enough fresh ideas and culture mixed in that it has room to live and work.

>>55136748
It's Rancor. Just cast it again next turn.
I don't think playing -1 G is strictly optimal, but it is probably one of the more reliable ways to make an evasive Chad.
The question is how badly we need an evasive Chad.
>>
>>55139387
Why didn't they just say "except they're not Jace Planeswalkers" or "the Planeswalker Uniqueness rule doesn't apply"? 8-12 Lili sounds ultra-degenerative.
Wizards are definitely going to either undo this or band-aid this glaring wound by printing 3-mana sorcery answers at Rare.
Hopefully they'll print a cycle of efficient common or uncommon creatures that hate on walkers.
>>
>>55139792
>and you could use doubling season
>doubling season

Fuck off
>>
>>55140016
Pithing Needle and Vampire Hexmage, my dude.
The meta is going to get shaken up and be a bit rough for weeks to a month, but once it all settles not much will have changed. Walkers really have just become Creatures 2.0, like Wizards always dreamed.
>>
File: 1497290319106.jpg (207KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1497290319106.jpg
207KB, 800x1149px
>>55141547
Should I start buying a full set of Needles, then?
>>
>>55139387
What, you wouldn't like getting slapped by four gideons at the same time? I'll build a deploy the gideons deck now.
>>
>>55141638
They're $3-4 per. Dreadbore might also not be a bad idea, also because I'm expecting it to hit $5 from panic buyers it's actually a godawful card, but PANIC and you never know if it might actually turn into a necessity. $8 now or $20 later?
>>
>>55141854
Sorcerous Spyglass seems to be of great interest, but only because it's a colorless answer to Chad of the Trials and Chandra the Deck Scorcher in Standard. Will probably be of even higher demand when the new planeswalker rule finally has an effect in Standard.
What decks normally play Pithing Needle and why?
>>
>>55140016
I feel that this is just a logical conclusion.
You can have Thalia, Guardian of Thraben and Thalia, Heretic Cathar on the field at the same time, so why not Jace the Mind Sculptor and Jace Beleren at the same time? Why can a Lego creature fight with their future self, but a PW can't?
>>
>>55142083
Any deck that wants to turn off activated abilities, and can afford to use some mana for something other than the main plan (basically anything but super aggro)
>>
>>55142187
Walkers are usually more game changing
>>
File: IMG_0657.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0657.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm pretty pleased with the way these counters turned out.
>>
File: IMG_0655.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>55142510
>>
File: IMG_0656.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>55142531
The orange could pop a little more, but overall they're better than I was expecting.
>>
>>55142510
How'd you get those made?
>>
>>55142187
I disagree. I think the Legend Rule should have been changed to be more like the Planeswalker Uniqueness rule but there was no real way to make that happen mechanically without a huge headache.
>>
>>55142187
>Why can a Lego creature fight with their future self, but a PW can't?
Summoned creatures are just mana constructs shaped by a planeswalker's memories, while planeswalker cards represent the player getting another planeswalker to help them fight. When they run out of loyalty or are destroyed they just fuck off and go back to whatever they were doing before, they don't die.
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>55142583
ponoko.com

I had to design them in inkscape and then they laser cut the acrylic for me.
>>
Can't find a mtg general. So I'll ask here.
What's a cheap, fun set or block to make a cube out of? I'm looking to start playing MTG again with my friends but we don't want to sink too much cash in it (for now) so we were looking for some cheap solution to mess around.
How should I go about building the cube? 4/4/1 for common, uncommon, rares?
>>
Why nobody is running waste not in 8rack?
>>
>>55142836
Because it doesn't do anything?
>>
File: IMG_0661.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
It looks like direct sunlight makes the engravings a little brighter, but it also makes the counters more opaque.
>>
File: 1428369054638.jpg (9KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1428369054638.jpg
9KB, 239x250px
>>55142855
>generating threats and card draw in a deck that has often stalling/grinding problems doesn't do anything
>>
>>55142908
>Oh boy I topdecked it when my opponent's hand is already empty! So much value!
>>
>>55142878
autismo
>>
>>55142908
Not him, but in 8rack it's neither good on turn 2 or after turn 2.
>>
>>55142931
fag
>>
>>55142960
I'm not a faggot bitch
(You) on the other hand:
>no denying
Like pottery.
>>
>>55142920
>Oh boy I topdecked it when my opponent's hand is already empty! So much value

That can be said for all the hand discard as well
>>
>>55142997
At least the discard spells are proactive instead of being a do-nothing enchantment
>>
>>55142855
Fucking 4chan you don't ever explain yourself.
>>55142908
Anon, If we are playing on curve you have to spend one of 8racks most important turns setting it up instead of advancing your rack, which is more time for your opponent to do something you don't want.

So when you are able to ideally drop it - which is closer to turn 5, 6 unless you are really lucky. It comes down too late, and doesn't produce enough threat or advantage to matter, and becomes a win more card which is taking up slots that could be used to preserve or advance your rack.
>>
>>55142785
Bumping this
Help me senpais
>>
>>55143130
I dunno. I play modern, i dont have a cube. Did you try google?
>>
If Wizards knew this planeswalker change was coming why didn't they print planeswalker specific hate beforehand?

Like why doesn't Harsh Mentor hit planeswalker abilities? Why is there no planeswalker specific versions of cards like Path to Exile or Stony Silence or Diabolic Edict.
>>
>>55143610
Harsh Mentor would be insane if it hit planeswalkers. And the card you're looking for is Suppression Field, newfriend
>>
>>55143658
Harsh Mentor would be a solid sideboard card if it hit planeswalkers. It doesn't change many matchups other than the BGx decks and the UWx decks.
>>
>>55143772
It would single-handedly make planeswalkers unable to activate at all in aggressive red decks because you would just kill their walker for free
>>
>>55143796
against aggressive red decks, rather
>>
>>55143796
Is there a problem with that? It's a creature so it's permanent type that's easiest to interact with. There are plenty of one-off hosers in Modern. Leyline, Stony Silence, Ensnaring Bridge, Blood Moon, Chalice. I don't see one that punishes planeswalkers as a bad thing.
>>
>>55143845
>Hurr durr dies to removal
believe it or not, your opponent doesn't always have removal in their hand. Eidolon of the Great Revel is enough of a damage factory that you don't need 4 more copies of it in your deck that covers the other half of the things your opponent can spend their mana on.
>>
Still need glistener elves and mutagenic growths for infect, possibly deserts too.
Other decks
Bio visionary turbo fog (12 fogs 12 draw things.)
3 alarm fire (part normal burn, part kudotha red, part ramuamp red)
Budget zoo...

Looking to get into silly tron, maybe with torrent elemental as my sweeper, possibly even equipped with grafted exoskeleton unless some better infect exist....
>>
>>55145196
you coud use phyresis to enchant big hitters in tron like wurmcoil engine
>>
>>55145196
Does Biovisionary run clones? What colors are you running? Or you could give a decklist.
>>
I miss infect ;_;
>>
>>55147597
I miss twin
>>
>>55147765
That too
Same with Titan
>>
I don't have caverns

GB or GW elves?
>>
>>55148265
I'd say GB
it's not like the deck is super susceptible to counters anyway though. getting off coco is the hardest part
>>
Does that Spellweaver Worldfire deck even work without Gitaxian Probe?
>>
>>55147597
I miss Bloom Titan.
>>
>>55143610
>If Wizards knew this planeswalker change was coming why didn't they print planeswalker specific hate beforehand
Because their R&D and design teams are in the fucking shitter, look at what a mess Standard was a little while ago
>>
>>55149111
In my opinion Standard is allowed to be a broken shithole. I'm perfectly okay with dealing with a pile of degenerate shit on the condition that they are actively banning and unbanning cards when they are properly identified and if cards were cheaper.

And NEITHER are the case. They fucking broke their own ban schedule, which they expanded for flexibility and so they didn't need to emergency ban cards, to emergency ban Marvel. I mean how fucking stupid is that. Then there's cards being so fucking expensive that banning expensive shit just pisses off people who may have just dropped $100 on a pile of four pieces of cardboard.

If cards were cheap so people could pivot to other decks and they were serious about monitoring the health of the format then I wouldn't give a fuck about balancing a set before release. Instead we have a world where it's imbalanced, expensive, and they don't give a fuck about active banning. The current state of things are the worst of all worlds; there is absolutely nothing that is going right and yet retards are still paying for this ridiculously overcosted game.
>>
>>55142878
>Playing MTG
>Being in direct sunlight

Pick one.
>>
>>55138333
In what should i invest first for my BW death and taxes deck, thalia GoT or vials? What could i put in the deck in the meanwhile? As lons as i don't have thalia i'm running 4 IoK. Any other good additions?
>>
>>55149413
>invest
Buying singles is not investing. This is a critique of your wording.
>thalia, GoT, or Vials
Do you have your lands? If so, Vials. If not, lands. This is done because lands, followed by Vial, are used in more decks.
>>
>>55150126
>invest
What i meant was buying. I'm not looking for actual monetary investment and i don't want to play stockmarket with cardboard.
I can't buy both playsets at once and my question is rather what will have more impact on the performance of the deck when i buy it and what cards i could run in the meantime.
I already have all lands i need.
>>
>>55150511
Thalia lets you tax at the intended level the deck should operate at.
Vial lets you get into taxation-mode faster.
Given that D&T isn't a hard-lock deck like Lantern, I'm going to argue for speed rather than taxation strength.

D&Tfag is around somewhere to provide the final word, mind you.
>>
File: 4damage.png (12KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
4damage.png
12KB, 244x244px
guy had 2 plains, a drazi temple and a shambling vent. i topdecked a d.palm, he topdecked a ghost quarter but couldnt tech the swamp for vents since he had leonin in play. i could sense his frustration over the interwaves, which were only further exasperated by dodging lethal with the palm. when i topdecked boros charm the next turn for lethal he said some shit and i wanna know what it means ok ty upvote
>>
>>55151175
Apparently this is italian, the second part means "this shit". Not sure about the first part tho, google translate is weird. If I had to guess he called you a goddamn pig or something.
>>
>>55151806
He's basically saying "NUH MY FUGGIN GOD DDD:"
>>
>>55151820
Ah I see, google translate turned it into something completely nonsensical then.
>>
>>55151175
>e porco dio madonna
it's just a random curse, literally something like "jesus madonna hog"
>muori merda
"die, you shit"

source: I'm italian
>>
>>55146754 I'm pretty sure it's over 60 cards and temur, I haven't tested it yet...
4 biovisionaries
4 artisan of forms
2 fated infatuation
2 Cackling counterpart
4 druid's deliverance
4 haze of pollen
4 fog
4 fevered visions
4 dakra mystic
4 dictate of kruphix
1 elixer of immortality
3 turn aside
3 negate
2 yavimaya coast
1 shiv an reef
1 swift water cliffs
1 thorn wood falls
1 simic growth chamber
1 izzet boiler works
2 evolving wilds
2 survivors encampment
2 Radiant fountains
4 forest, 4 islands, 2 mountains
1 unknown shores
>>
Is there a creature based aggro deck that isn't zoo or stompy? Something like atarka red in old standard or mono red in current standard.
>>
>>55153948
8whack.
>>
>>55153948
Rakdos aggro
>>
>>55153532
>Turn Aside
I think Mizzium Skin would be better since it fizzles Abrupt Decay and can help your Biovisionaries survive Anger of the Gods with that toughness boost. Doesn't protect your enchantments, though, but it gives you an extra card to turn on Artisan of forms.
Phantasmal Image is a good clone. Sure it dies by being targeted, but most targeting spells are intended to kill anyways.
Sideboard is also recommended. Keep the maindeck at exactly 60.
Regardless the deck seems very janky overall, especially the landbase.
This deck was made at some point.
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/against-the-odds-biovisionary
>>
I forgot how fun Ad Nauseam can be
>>
Is Grim Lavamancer a good card right now? in not burn

Seems like a good way to deal with affinity and lantern control and such. I'm maining blood moon for tron, siding anger of the gods for aggro alongside my normal removal suite.

Fnm is for playtesting, right?
>>
>>55154452
Unless X/2s somehow slide into prominence, Lavamancer will remain a Burn card.
>>
>>55154452
Not really, doesn't kill goyf or shadow
if you've got a big elf problem maybe it's worth running but otherwise im not sold
>>
>>55154491
Combo critters and affinity are pretty common
>>
>>55154610
there are better options against both
>>
>>55153948
Merfolk, goblins
>>
>>55154678
GL would be on top of 3 push 2 terminate 2 k command and 3 lili

I'm gunna try it and report back.
>>
>>55154345
Honestly, the lands are the reason I run over 61 cards.
Also for my zoo deck, what cheap'ass not-goyf is the best
Greenwheel Liberator
Moldgraf shambler
Hooting Mandrills
Exemplar of strength
Sylvan advocate
>>
is shrine of burning rage in burn a meme?
>>
>>55143610

>Like why doesn't Harsh Mentor hit planeswalker abilities?

Because it doesn't need to. You can always redirect the damage to the planeswalker from the triggered ability.
>>
Any budget decks that are strong against Valakut, Knightfall, and Tron? Lands are a bitch to deal with.
>>
>>55158574
I don't know if it's viable but you can " donate" an aggressive mining to them.... and ghost qquarter some lands...
Use red mana a cell to get it put quick.
>>
You have 10 seconds to defend the shardless agent ban
>>
>>55158895
there would be a reason to play sultai DS
>>
>>55158895
It's not banned it was never legal in Modern.
>>
>>55158895
I have no ban to defend because it was never banned in the first place.

>>55158723
Are there any budget decks that can simply just race them or tempo them out?
>>
>>55158895
>BBE into Shardless into Goyf, maybe an Ancestral instead
how can non-memerange compete
>>
>>55158574
Is Skred budget enough for you? It's not great against Tron but it should beat Knightfall and Valakut easy.
>>
>>55159054
>>55159098
>>55159139
okay i guess the better question is, why are things like planechase not allowed
>>
>>55159156
Modern is only standard legal sets after 8th Edition.

It's retarded, I know.
>>
>>55159171
i thought it was anything with modern boarder
whoops lol
>>
>>55159171
Format without reserved list now please.
>>
>>55158111
Voltaic brawler
>>
what's the best deck with bobs?
>>
>>55160537
Abzan or straight BG probably. Bob and decks that play him are not really in a good position right now and it's a large reason why I don't really enjoy the format at the moment
>>
Thoughts?
>>
>>55160624
Not even in your wildest dreams
>>
File: save me from tron pls.jpg (136KB, 464x664px) Image search: [Google]
save me from tron pls.jpg
136KB, 464x664px
>>55138333
How does one beat tron? What hate cards do you bring in to try and even things up? I'm doing a naya stall jank brew, and it always feels like tron is clunky enough with enough points of vulnerability that I could effectively attack it, even if some tier 1 matchups are just near unwinnable.

How good is stony silence? How good are fulminators? Pic related?
>>
>>55160669
The way to beat tron is to play an insanely boring and linear aggro deck like burn or fish or something and hope you can kill them before they land Ugin and fuck your entire board. The other way to beat Tron is to punch your opponent in the face each time he plays a tron land and hope that teaches him not to be such a fucking faggot
>>
>>55160669
Are you trying to beat Eldrazi Tron or classic G Tron? Eldrazi Tron has a few big hitters but they mostly play a beatdown plan. Bring in Wraths and Removal like Runed Halo or Blessed Alliance and try to play a control game.

G Tron goes big much faster, you'll have to disrupt his mana with Crumble, Fulminator, or Molten Rain and then try to clock him before he can play out his lands and stick Karn or Ugin anyway.
>>
>>55160707
>>55160786
Why were the tron lands printed in eighth edition? the word may never know.
>>
>>55161824
because r&d didnt think that they would make giant massive pure colorless monster threats in like 10 years
>>
>>55161824
The Tron lands themselves aren't that broken. The problem is WotC keeps printing really strong colorless threats that make Tron super powerful.

It's like
>he, you know how ramp decks are supposed to die to counterspells
>yeah man that's what allows control to maintain its section of the metagame, allowing a healthy format
>well how about we print a bunch of really big, powerful creatures with on-cast triggers
>sure, what could go wrong with that
>and yeah lets make them all colorless so the most powerful ramp strategy in the game has access to them
>that's genius, I'm sure everybody will love playing against turn 4 Ulamog in Modern

And don't even get me started on the Eldrazi from Oath.
>>
>>55162130
>somewhere in an alternate universe the tron
lands are banned in modern
>in an alternate universe BFZ block never happened
>in an alternate universe both of the above happened

its so unfair bros.
and worst of all

>in an alternate universe we got mirrodin pure over new phyrexia
>>
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Bloodsoaked Champion
4 Abbot of Keral Keep
4 Asylum Visitor
4 Harsh Mentor
3 Falkenrath Aristocrat
4 Forked Bolt
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Terminate
4 Blightning
4 Dragonskull Summit
4 Blood Crypt
7 Mountain
5 Swamp
1 Dreadbore

4 Inquisition of Kozilek
2 Gut Shot
3 Vandalblast
3 Stone Rain
3 Outpost Siege

Rate my meme rakdos deck
Planning to add Bob and fetches when I have the budget
>>
File: Affinity.png (40KB, 1004x524px) Image search: [Google]
Affinity.png
40KB, 1004x524px
>>55138333
Need help with making an affinity board and maybe making maindeck changes. I think -1 Citadel and -1 Springleaf Drum for +2 Spire of Industry
>>
>>55143130
>>55142785

Fallen Empires. Got yer weird tribal shenanigans, and it's like $12 a box.
>>
>>55159150
Skred is good vs tron post sideboard, molten rain is pretty beastly and you already have blood moons in main
>>
File: Image (2).jpg (71KB, 473x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (2).jpg
71KB, 473x311px
Which one /tg/?
>>
>>55164732
Cliffs. Worst case you pitch it to Liliana as her +1
>>
>>55164666
nice trips of shame

>>55164732
why wouldn't you run fastlands in modern
>>
>>55164732
Blackcleave Cliffs every time
>>
>>55164732
Badlands
>>
>>55136117
Rancor gideon
>>
>>55153948
affinity is an aggro deck.
>>
Thoughts on Unclaimed Territory (new bad cavern of souls)?
I think it will help Slivers and Allies a bit.
>>
>>55165503
Slivers and allies are bad decks so it won't matter. Probably gets played in 4c humans.
>>
>>55160537
reiddukeclassicjund.dec
>>
What's seemed to have caused a spike in scape shift decks as of recent?
>>
>>55166659
powerful easy to play deck that got a new toy with hour of promise
>>
>>55162425
Pain Seer is Budget Bob. If you can find any Flashback or Madness cards to work with your deck, you could also try Smuggler's Copter. You could combo with Lingering Souls to go-wide in the air (might have to splash White just in case). Pain Seer and Lingerings Soul tokens work very well with Looter Scooter. Of course that might cause your deck to drift away from the competitive advantage you are trying to achieve, but I'm just giving you ideas. Would still recommend Pain Seer for budget Bob if you're ok with spending a little money on an overall worse card.
Blood Scrivener could also work as a budget Bob, but check to see how quickly your deck gets Hellbent first before officially adding in.

As far as the sideboard, maybe try to make room for Dreadbore in case you come up against Tron or Planeswalkers w/Leyline. It should be cheap right now, but I am not sure if demand will spike due to the rule change with walkers that come in a month. Don't take my advice to heart, but at least ask a knowledgeable MTG financial guy for some advice on metagame shake up.
>>
>>55163449
Rerequesting.
>>
>>55158293
hi
you are not understanding
>>
>>55160669
>lush growth
my two fetishes
intoxication and, well, growth
>>
File: 1502243396385.png (180KB, 847x744px) Image search: [Google]
1502243396385.png
180KB, 847x744px
>>55154571
>goyf
what is this 2015
>>
>>55158574
ponza
>>
>>55159150
skred player here, skred does not do well against valakut UNLESS you get a moon out that they don't beast within
>>
Is Tasigur the best black creature card of all time? I think so
>>
>>55168227
In a vacuum it's still Bob, fetchlands and cantrips are what make Tas good.
>>
File: 1494822277646m.jpg (91KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494822277646m.jpg
91KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw lose to mill
>>
File: 1494543085234.jpg (24KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1494543085234.jpg
24KB, 435x435px
>>55170000
>tfw lose to mono-green stompy
>>
Getting into the game and felt like getting a booster or three. Which obe should I get ?
>>
>>55167803
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/modern-gr-ponza#paper
Is this the list? What the the substitutes? Acidic Slime?
>>
>>55171189
BUY SINGLES
>>
Did everyone else miss this? Busted.
>>
>>55172062
This card is unplaybly bad
>>
>>55172071
>T1 Dork
>T2 Torpor Orb/Torpor Soldier + Old Growth Dryads
>T3 Eater of Days/Hunted 3 or 4 drop
>>
>>55172172
Like I said
>>
>>55172172
That card is NOT good enough for the Hunted Orb deck, stop.
>>
>>55172071
I disagree. It gets out control easily with simians and bushwhackers in zoo. Easily a game ender before anyone can do anything about it.
>>
>>55172071
So a 2/2 for one with haste is good
A 3/3 for one without it is bad,,
What about wild nacatl then
>>
>>55172697
Nacatl doesn't ramp your opponent and it's not exactly in the best spot currently.
>>
>>55172697
wild nacatl lost it's position to the german version though
>>
>>55172071
Maybe decent in a budget mono-G stompy
>>
>>55172062
>ceding the play to the opponent for a 3/3
I knew /tg/ was bad at Magic but holy shit.

At best this is good later in the game when your opponent has already played their basics but at that point it's a one mana vanilla 3/3 chump blocker
>>
Give me your best deck to punish the decks that thoughtsieze on T1
>>
>>55174018
Decks that Thoughtsezie on turn 1 are the best decks though, you shouldn't want to punish them. Here is a list of decks you should want to punish instead
>T1 suspend Search for Tomorrow
>T1 Tron land
>T1 Eldrazi Temple
>T1 Snow Covered Mountain
>>
>>55174018
Burn
Dredge
Esper Control with a pair of maindeck Leylines
>>
Are there any decks more honest than burn?
>>
>>55174151
Any BGx midrange deck?
>>
>>55174061
>In response to your suspend trigger in your upkeep, I cast Silence. Go ahead, remove that last counter :^)
>>
>>55174151
Mono White Death and Taxes

It's just a pile of shitty white creatures, Path, and Vial, and it fucking destroys people.
>>
>>55174018
>4 Mainboard Leyline of Sanctity
>Flashback or Madness cards such as Lingering Souls
>Eternal Witness
>have lots of cantrips
>reanimatable/salavable creatures
>retaliate with Invasive Surgery or Surgical Extraction and rape the opponent's hand in addition to their library and graveyard
>Loxodon Smiter and other discard punishers https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Anti-discard
>>
Why isn't Ultra Pro making playmats and stuff with the cool, old Magic art like Force of Will instead of the new flavour of the day CGI shit?

I'm not going to buy some generic Hour of Devastation playmat lol, I'm not retarded.

I mean, I understand WOTC wanting to push the new products to the mouthbreathing, shit taste kids but Ultra Pro should really have a classic line with the old classics.

It's like WOTC and UP don't want to make money.
>>
>>55174237
This may come as a surprise to you but you are not the only person who buys magic product
>>
>>55174248
You mean everyone else in this thread would rather buy a random Hour of Devastation playmat than a Force of Will one?

Once again I lost all the little faith in humanity I had managed to build.
>>
>>55174237
Bitterblossom really needs to be on an official mat.
>>
File: 16504.jpg (482KB, 1000x1382px) Image search: [Google]
16504.jpg
482KB, 1000x1382px
>>55174276
Exactly, stuff like that. Damn, I'd dig something with the Burnwillows too.

They don't want our money.

>tfw you open a MM15 box, you pull a foil Goyf, another one, a Karn, an Elesh, a Command, a Leyline, an All is Dust and you're still disappointed because you didn't pull a Bitterblossom
>>
>>55174237
Bad Goy, you'll buy our new art and you'll enjoy it. Now start buying.
>>
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=220195

>Lands are colorless (even if their frames have some colored elements to them). You can’t target a Swamp, a Mountain, or any other land with Celestial Purge (unless some other effect has turned that land black or red).
>or any other land with Celestial Purge (unless some other effect has turned that land black or red).

I assume animating lands counts as turning them of their respective color?
>>
File: 009.jpg (1MB, 1667x1250px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
1MB, 1667x1250px
>>55174817
Never.

As a side note, what happened to tits and legs in MTG? I just opened a a lot of shit and I don't remember a single sexual card.
>>
File: Needle Spires.jpg (108KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
Needle Spires.jpg
108KB, 480x680px
>>55174836
Depends on the card. It'll tell you what color creature it is on the ability like this guy but Mutavault is still colorless.
>>
>>55174962
Thankfully the game has moved past most of those simple, misogynistic, male fantasy type of cards and gone towards a more inclusive style of art that doesn't objectify and alienate minority players.
>>
>>55175269
>The art has gone to shit
>>
>>55175330
>please pander to my shitty view of women that makes literally most grown adults feel uncomfortable
Fuck off, if you want 20lbs of tits and ass go play Force of Will since that seems to be the crowd that likes that shit.
>>
>>55175524
What's wrong with the picture I posted? Are you retarded? Do you also censor greek statues?

The forst post seemed ironic, this one is just stupid.
>>
>>55175524
kill yourself
>>
>>55175551
>Do you also censor greek statues?
Considering Greek statues objectify men and women, as well as body shame they should be censored. I'd rather not have garbage like that in my game thanks.
>>
File: Censor-Amonkhet-Spoiler[1].png (133KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
Censor-Amonkhet-Spoiler[1].png
133KB, 265x370px
>>55175524
No, I mean really, the art is just plain poor quality these days. Just look at pic related, it's actually hideous.
>>
>>55175842
I don't get it either, sometimes it's good but very rarely, like 1 or 2 cards each set, even the PWs whom are their posterboys usually look like shit, I guess that kind of 3D art is just cheap to produce or has cheap artists but I'm quite sick of it as it also lacks the unique "crazy" style of the old MTG sets.
>>
>>55175932
No QA, just Hasbro cutting corners by hiring cheap artists because they take their customers for granted.
>>
>>55176098
I guess that's also why the card quality has been garbage in the last few sets, the chinamen can't catch up soon enough, I'm done spending money on this.
>>
File: Storm Crow.jpg (26KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Storm Crow.jpg
26KB, 223x310px
So Ive decided to replace the one claim/fame in my GDS with pic related.
Thoughts?
>>
File: 1500899943786.png (382KB, 837x737px) Image search: [Google]
1500899943786.png
382KB, 837x737px
Hatebears or eldrazi D&T?
>>
>>55177986
Mono White DnT.
>>
I have dark confidants and LotVs but no goyfs, willing to buy any shocks/fetches

what modern decks can I play?
>>
File: Tahlia_promo_bySkyhunter71.jpg (281KB, 744x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Tahlia_promo_bySkyhunter71.jpg
281KB, 744x1039px
>>55178040
But it's not great
>>
>>55178274
>what modern decks can I play?
52-land Lili-Confidant.
It's pretty poorly positioned in the meta right now though.
>>
>>55178350
Thraben Inspector has made the deck quite powerful. Look at the GP Vegas list: http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=15927&d=297925&f=MO
>>
File: smallpoxdontgoogleit.png (136KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
smallpoxdontgoogleit.png
136KB, 223x311px
>>55178274
8RACK MY NIGGA
>>
>>55178411
I guess I can give it a try, I always liked serra avenger.
>>
>>55178274
Deadguy Ale
>>
>>55178422
How does it do against Etron/ Gx Tron?

>>55178451
Isn't that a legacy deck
>>
>>55178477
>Isn't that a legacy deck
Originally yes but now it's just the name people use for BW Midrange. If you have Lili and Bob but no Goyf that's what you should play.
>>
>>55178499
but what do I do without SFM?
>>
>>55178477
>How does it do against Etron/ Gx Tron?

Not good but you can get extra ghost quarters or more land hate if you need to.
>>
>>55178523
Most people run Pack Rat as a two drop but the guy who plays it at my store likes Wall of Omens.
>>
>>55178274
be Mardu Guy
>>
>>55177616
i think you should go back to rddit
>>
>>55158189
It depends if your meta gives a fuck about it, also worth it if you make sideboarding mind games with it, basically people feel really bad about putting artifact hate against burn.

I tested it a single time and went 3-1, losing only to the mirrored normal burn which I didn't expect to be one there and didn't prepare the usual side to fight against, highlights include 13 damage on UW control when he was at 13 life and 10 damage on Eldrazi Tron while he had both chalices on 1 and 2 and a TKS on board.
>>
>>55174836
Shambling Vent sees play, and maybe Wandering Fumarole.

>>55175842
It's not that bad.
Nevertheless I still perfer painting over CGI most of the time, but CGI is not always bad.

>>55178477
You could always try making it WB or RB Smallpox deck. For WB you could have Mana Tithe to troll your opponent, and it's sometimes actually useful when your opponent has too few lands to play around it.
>>
Got a deck themed around summoning from the graveyard I'm brewing. Just found three vengevine I had lying around and loving it. But, what other cards out there that "cast" from the graveyard? Off the top of my head I can only think of ravecrawler. Help? Tips?
>>
>>55181324
tbqh just pick up 4 faithless looting, 4 cathartic reunion, 4 insolent neonate 4 hollow one and a playset of whichever delve beefstick you desire. When collective brutality rotates maybe pick up a couple copies.
deck is fucking strong
>>
>>55181324
Here are some spicy ideas:
>Goryo's Vengeance with Obzedat. Becomes a hard reanimation spell with Obzedat on T2.
>Hollow One with looting to get your Vengevines in the grave while reducing the cost of your golems. Sometimes you can get a big board of one or more Vengevines and Hollow Ones. Isn't as fragile to hate, either.
>Prized Amalgam is often used in Dredge because of how it follows others out of the graveyard.
>Haakon, Stromgald Scourge allows you to cast him and your other creatures from your graveyard, but he's a dead card against graveyard hate and taxes your life if he dies.
>>
>>55181324
Buy 4 stinkweed Imps
>>
File: IMG_3233.jpg (46KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3233.jpg
46KB, 223x310px
>>55181563
did somebody say goryo ghostdad
>>
>>55181563
The Jace VP Goryo's Council deck looks really fun, Goryo's on Jace VP and flip him with haste is such a sweet play.

Is the list Lepore played a good start to looking into Tezzeret lists? Looking over it seems really scattered, but the biggest issue I could discern is no Lili's. I would probably go -1 Tezz -1 Relic (Now that dredge is much less common) and add 2 Lili, thoughts?
>>
File: 1494989024616.png (175KB, 348x436px) Image search: [Google]
1494989024616.png
175KB, 348x436px
>months when FNM promos are garbage, LGS gives one out to every participant every week, no problem
>tonight only 3 Pushes got handed out, 1 randomly and 1 each to the two top placing players
What is this jewery?
>>
>>55182890
You can report them to Wizards if you think they're not giving them out, selling them is against the rules for an official distributor or whatever wizards calls them. If they're just rationing them and still giving them all out eventually that's allowed though.
>>
File: Esper_Charm.jpg (64KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Esper_Charm.jpg
64KB, 312x445px
How did you guys do at FNM tonight?

I went 3-1-1 playing Esper Control. Here's the list: https://pastebin.com/mFfLgDfh

Tied with Ub Turns
Lost to Gb Tron
Won against GDS, Ascendancy Combo, and Lantern Control
>>
>>55138333
>You guys expecting much from the new set?
Seems like UG is one of the paired colors of the set, hoping for a modern playable UG card for once. But I expect it to just be Commander 17: Dinosaur Edition
>>
>>55182968
They're selling them for sure. It's because they're 25$ each rn. I made top four in an eight person tournament and got one for some reason. Wasn't even Friday.
>>
>>55182890
Wait, it was this week?
Adieu Fatal Push, I guess.
>>
What is the value of other languages editions? Are they worth less than English or are they sought after more? Does it depend on the print run?

Italian specifically.
>>
>>55184753
Japanese foils are worth a bit more I believe. Most other languages aren't particularly sort after.
>>
>>55184762
>Japanese foils are worth a bit more I believe
Because of the print run or because autistic weeaboos?

Should I buy in Italian or English?
Is Italian worth less?
>>
>>55184774
No, MTG is just really popular in japan, but only recently so older japanese print runs are in short supply. Same reason why the big Japanese store made Frontier up, a lot of modern cards just don't exist in Japanese.
>>
>>55183461
Went 4-1 as eternal command, only match of particular note was against mill. He was running Fraying Sanity from HOU.
Lost game 1 when he he had 2 Fraying Sanity and hit me with archive trap, whole library gone in 1 hit.
Game 2 was super close, he was on 12 I had 6/7 goyf and 2/2 scooze out and he had two mesmeric orb. I knew I was dead next turn because even if I countered a mill spell the mesmeric orbs would get me, but I didn't have enough mana to make my scooze a 6/6 so I was in the think tank for a while. Eventually realized I could use scooze twice and get in for 10, then hit him for 2 with electrolyse next upkeep. What I forgot was that electrolyse also drew me a card, so my opponent died to 0 life while I lost to drawing to an empty deck, so had a draw.
Game 3 was over quick, I put down an early goyf and just used countermagic to keep most of my library while I killed him. \
Game 4 was extremely close, he had a bridge down preventing me from attaching with my goyf, EWitness and Clique, I was holding a cryptic to bounce it and tap his blockers but didn't have the damage to kill him in one hit. Had to bounce his Fraying Sanity to not get milled out. Next turn when he when to replay it I mana leak'd even though he had the mana to pay it, just hoping to tap him out then remand looking for answers. Instead he let it be countered and tried to play Glimpse the Unthinkable. I remand and draw into a snapcaster, the Fraying Sanity put an enchantment in the yard and made my goyf large enough for me to bounce his bridge and take him out in 1 hit with 6 cards left in library.
I'm still working on my sideboard for Eternal Command, thinking of putting a
Chameleon Colossus in there.
>>
>>55184917
SBAs are performed in order.

704.5a If a player has 0 or less life, he or she loses the game.
704.5b If a player attempted to draw a card from a library with no cards in it since the last time state-based actions were checked, he or she loses the game.

He should've died before you.
>>
>>55184962
State based actions aren't checked in the middle of a single card resolving though.
>>
>>55184969
No, but after it's resolved and SBAs are performed, the game will see him at 0 life and kick him out of the game before it sees that you attempted to draw a card from an empty library.
>>
>>55184980
Wait nevermind I'm herping, they're all done simultaneously.
>>
>>55184762
Russian, Korean, and Japanese are the most sought after.
>>
Is there a token for pack rat?
>>
Could I make a deck with Elder Deep Fiend? Would it win against Tron?
>>
File: deadeyetracker1.jpg (52KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
deadeyetracker1.jpg
52KB, 265x370px
>playing
Ad Nauseam

>hating
tks

>brewing
nothing really, just waiting for shadow to get banned so I can play delver again

>thread q
pic related is a really powerful card I think, it may see play in non-green black decks as a pseudo scavenging ooze.
>>
>>55187726
oh! i need to get a copy of that that could actually be breddy gud for graveyardh ate and you get to filter draws too with the explore thing
>>
>>55185927
they don't make tokens for cards that make copies of themselves
>>
File: possible Dredge hate.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
possible Dredge hate.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>55187726
Could this work in SB as a one-sided substitute for RIP? On the play it can unstock a graveyard, but that depends on when the unburials happen.
>>
>>55187973
I don't think so, they can just wait until you can't pay the upkeep and then fill their yard
I think jotun boy is most at place in a hatebears deck, since you don't need to permanently shut off their yard, you just need to disrupt them long enough to kill them
>>
File: 636332168483687530.png (168KB, 619x508px) Image search: [Google]
636332168483687530.png
168KB, 619x508px
>>55187726
>not exile one target card from any graveyard
or
>not exile two target cards from any graveyard
or
>not exile up to two target cards from target player graveyard. then explores for each card exiled this way

J
ONE
B
>>
Dumb rulings question because it worked out in my favor but I'm still curious.

Playing vs ad nauseum. Three questions, first being when suspend cards are cast. I'm assuming during upkeep by the text, so I destructive revelry a lotus bloom so the mana empties, sacs it in response and it fizzles. Hope it was legal because that was how I played it.

Next, I'm assuming that spoils of the vault is not optional, so if I dropped my burn spells in response to it going off, I could have ended the game there, but I waited too long and angels grace popped, losing me the game.

Lastly. The major one. On my turn my opponent was on 0 life, 1 infect with phyrexian unlife on the board. I swing and cast atarkas, which would have been lethal. In response, my opponent casts angels grace. My opponent claimed that their life would rise back to one, I disputed.

Does it prevent the damage that would have taken place? Does it return their life back to one? Or do they die from infect next turn when angels grace is no longer in effect?

Someone ruled that I won because it would not stop damage that would reduce her life to one, so I dealt lethal and won the game. Did I cheat?
>>
>>55188123
suspended cards are cast in exile until all the time counters are off so theres the first mistake.
>>
>>55188123
1. if the target for destructive revelry gets removed, the spell fizzles and they don't take damage

2. spoils is not optional, once it resolves you have to name a card

3. angel's grace does not stop you from getting poison counters once you have 0 or less life. It does not reset your life to 1 either. If you angel's grace and then get 10 or more poison counters, you won't lose immediately. You will lose on the next turn's upkeep, before any player gets priority. (as soon as state-based actions are checked)
>>
>>55188179
My bad, should have clarified. I let it hit 0 counters and then casted destructive revelry on it before entering the main phase.
>>
>>55188212
oh ok
>>
>>55188106
Also
>costs 1B to activate
>can't be activated on turn because of summoning sickness

Maybe we're nitpicking. I'm probably nitpicking. We'll have to wait and see. It does seem relatively strong if played on T1 against graveyard decks in Standard where graveyards already get enough hate.
>>
>>55188349
also
>you're forced to reveal the top card
>conditional buff
this dude is basically a shitty mashup of scavenging ooze, tireless tracker (you don't say!!) and grim flayer
>>
>>55188439
Revealing the top card is a double-edged sword. You also get to know what you're going to get and can plan around that.
Still, Explore should say "look" first, and then give you the option to reveal if it's a land to put into your hand. No need to screw with your own secrets.
>>
>>55183461
have you considered a magus of the tabernacle?
>>
>>55188195
Thank you.
>>
I really like the Splice mechanic. What kind of decks would work well with it? A UB drawgo with Long-Forgotten Gohei, Evermind, and Death of a Thousand Stings?
>>
>>55189024
Grishoalbrand is the the only competitive deck that will ever make use of the splice mechanic. Even then its something you only do in corner cases.
>>
>>55189347
Desperate Ritual in Storm might get spliced sometime too.
>>
>>55189024
I'm trying to make uw splice/rule of law work but it's pretty retarded
>>
>>55182388
Creatures-4
4x Glint-Nest Crane

Instants-4
4x Whir of Invention

Sorcery-5
3x Inquisition of Kozilek
2x Collective Brutality

Planeswalkers-5
3x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
2x Liliana of the Veil

Artifacts-19
3x Thopter Foundry
2x Sword of the Meek
4x Pentad Prism
2x Mox Opal
2x Welding Jar
2x Ensnaring Bridge
1x Nihil Spellbomb
1x Executioner's Capsule
1x Engineered Explosives
1x Pithing Needle

Lands-23
1x Academy Ruins
2x Inventor's Fair
2x Ghost Quarter
3x Darksteel Citadel
1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1x Glimmervoid
4x Polluted Delta
1x Creeping Tar Pit
2x Darkslick Shores
2x Watery Grave
1x Breeding Pool
2x Island
1x Swamp

SB-15
2x Abrupt Decay
2x Damnation
1x Flaying Tendrils
2x Collective Brutality
1x Witchbane Orb
3x Thoughtseize
2x Relic of Progenitus
1x Pithing Needle
1x Padeem, Consul of Innovation

Bumping for help, this is what I'm currently playing
>>
>>55189347
>corner cases
do you play the deck?
it feels like i splice something in over half the games where i am able to cast an arcane spell.
>>
Why would you ever play DNT in Modern? It literally has no good matchups beyond Storm.
>>
>>55191479
>GDS holds up one mana for Push
>You play Thalia
>They can't kill her
D&T doesn't have good matchups; it has good moments. Those moments add up to wins.
>>
>>55172062
You mean with aven or arbiter?
>>
>>55191670
I know I'm bad but with neither. It's just a strong 1 drop in bushwhacker zoo, I'm currently proxying to test. So far it has some good results, just need to sideboard some different options.

My initial thought was this was incredibly strong as a closer in some zoo decks, but a hand with multiples early doesn't get much done. It would be smarter to wait until turn three and cast this with a nice field and then bushwhack for game.
>>
>>55191479
DNT fucking destroys UW Control, GDS, and a host of other fair and unfair decks. The only matchups that feel bad to me are Valakut, Elves, and Merfolk.
>>
I like watching people play to learn more. Do you guys have any people on youtube you like to watch? A POV view with explanations/thought process would be great.

RIP WMG, I fucking loved those guys
>>
>>55138333
new thread up, migrate when ready
>>55192985
>>55192985
>>55192985
>>55192985
>>
>>55188908
I haven't. Without a way to attack my opponent's mana it seems like it would be too unreliable, especially in the late game. I could test a few in place of the sideboard Verdict and Baneslayers, though.
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
so I'm building a deck with the archaomancer and peel from reality combo and was wondering how the interaction changes when a place a dismiss into dream on the battlefield. do i get back my archaemancer while the opponents creature is exiled or does peel from reality fizzles
>>
>>55192997
>still 70 posts before bump limit
>starts a new thread
anon what are you doing
>>
>>55178411
That list is stupidly expensive when compared to Eldrazi and Taxes.
>>
>>55193789
Cut the Canopies for plains and Wayfarer for a Dismember or something and the deck will run basically the same (just losing a bit of grinding potential) while being cheaper than EnT or GW Hatebears.
>>
>>55184753
Depends a lot where you live.
In Europe, all Asian Languages are worth more, being Russian the most expensive. When considering Foils, they get completely assblasted in the price, in some cases, Russian Foils can be 5x more expensive than regular English Foils.
Usually other languages that aren't asian or russian are worth more.
In terms of general price (viewed in Europe):
Russian > Korean = Tradicional Chinese > Japanese > Simplified Chinese > English > All the others (except Italian) > Italian
>>
>>55193871
>Usually other languages that aren't asian or russian are worth more.
I meant "less"
>>
Every new set seems to be worse and worse.

>shit gimmick mechanics like clues and bricks or whatever and treasures
>creatures 24/7
>fucking with rules in every new set

I feel like I'm about done with Magic...
>>
>>55193871
Lol, why is Italian the least liked? It can't have a bigger print run than English.
>>
>>55193953
Basically the print run for Italian Legends, which came after the English print run, was significantly larger.
Basically it created a Stigma.
Also the language by itself isn't very pretty.
One of the other reasons is because Italian Mail is considered the worst in the entire continent, making people angry when buying from there or selling to there (ends up increasing the estimative of delivery (which isn't good for business if you are a store that wants a competitive and fast delivery)). I know of a lot of people that simply refuse sending to Italy.
>>
>>55194099
>Also the language by itself isn't very pretty.
With what courage are you typing that in English? Italian has got to be one of the most beautiful languages out there, and I'm not the one saying it.

Yeah, I know about Legends. It was 20 years ago.
So you're saying that collectors don't want a collectible item because of uncontrollable mechanics that render it harder to get?

I can understand if people don't want Italian cards, I myself don't want Spanish or German ones (or Russian, Chinese, Korean, wtf?), but the only, slightly, reasonable point you made is the Legends stigma.
>>
>>55194266
Italian simply isn't well received. I putted all i knew regarding the Italian's negative points.
When I said Italian isn't pretty, I'm not talking about the sound, but the writing, lost of isnstances of words not capitalized (Spanish has this problem very ofter as well) and have many spaces; Tap and Untap is all capitalized (TAP and STAP) which i found many people not liking it.
When you compare, for example, with the German language, the words are HUGE, really huge, people like it, also some funny names (Übermyr; Athreos, Gott der Überfahrt; etc), but the main reason is still the huge words.

If I were to choose the main reasons, without overthinking it, Legends overprint (that almost killed MTG value) and Italy's Mail Service Quality.
>>
Could Wizards get around the reserved list print ban by making dual lands that also had an additional effect?

e.g. tap this for blue/red mana
Gives all <tribe> +1/+1

And then they print some meaningless tribe that are 0/0 or something?
>>
>>55194430
Unfortunally they can't.
The Agreement pretty much included stuff like that.
>>
>>55194459
So they're forever beholden to it?

That sucks. Vintage and similar formats will just die unless they address it.
>>
is uw control viable?
>>
>>55194541
It's at least tier 2 at this point

So yes
>>
>>55194541
>>55194553
Tier 1 pretty much
>>
>>55194423
Thanks.

Still seems completely irrational to me.
>>
>>55194541
Very, haven't had this much fun playing a Deck since my first FNM (first time I played Affinity).
Though it's a deck in wish you will go time quite often.
>>
>>55142750
But Venser died in canon and gave away his spark.
Does that mean I can't play Venser anymore, but Karn is all right?
>>
Should I focus on getting my playsets of fetches or buy them as I need them? I'm super thrilled about mm17 reprints and managed to get a good handful of them. Plus since prices are sub $15 for the khans ones, I'm thinking it's a better idea to get them before the prices rise any higher than now.

Alternatively, should I focus on getting playsets of something else instead of fetches?
>>
>>55195406
Buy as you need them. Don't waste money on stuff you don't know if you are ever going to use.
>>
Is BU infect viable? If yes or no why specifically?
>>
>>55195500
P.S. don't just say git probe ban killed it. Why isn't IoK or thoughtseize a usable replacement? Also double dubs mo fo.
>>
>>55195500
>BU infect
>infect without pump spells
Just stop. Also infect died because of 3 things one of them being git probe ban and the other being push as well as a meta shift.
>>
>>55195500
>Is BU infect viable?
>infect viable?
>infect
>viable

Anon...
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.