[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest shitstorm you've ever seen at your table?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 32

File: 1453322355661.jpg (159KB, 867x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453322355661.jpg
159KB, 867x750px
What's the biggest shitstorm you've ever seen at your table?
>>
>Marrying the titimonster
Good, but why can't Hinata dress as slutty as Sakura?
>>
>>55136854
She's a proper housewife, not a loose sloot like Sakura
>>
>>55136770
Sakura? More like Cuckura
>>
>>55136854
She loses her tits though
>>
>>55138044
Only because the new artist is a blatant pedo that hates curves and would rather slut up Sasuke's daughter than the laundry list of milfs
>>
>>55138841
>aging bitter fanbases
>>
>>55138841
Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this

What the fuck is with all the slutted up kids? Why are all the milfs prudish and/or plain??

As a non-pedo I feel disctiminated against
>>
>>55136770
I don't have shitstorms at my table because I play with mature well adjusted adults
>>
>>55136770
Boruto a garbage
Old Hag Hinata a shit
Sasuke a trash
Sakura a whore
Salad and Hinamiwari are ok
>>
>>55140592

I always liked Tenten
>>
File: 3EsMDSU.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3EsMDSU.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>55136770

Man new MILF-Sakura just does all sorts of crazy shit to my boner.
>>
>>55140874
she's alright, one of the better characters
polite sage for noncontribution and so Naruto can finally fucking die
>>
>>55139550
>>55138841
>>55138044
Wait what
What happens to Hinata's tits? They were the biggest part of her character.
>>
File: Rando Help.jpg (28KB, 655x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rando Help.jpg
28KB, 655x500px
Anyone got the "You fool, you started a thread with an image more interesting then your topic." picture? I feel like it applies here.
>>
>>55136770
Ended up playing with a bunch of manchildren on a Roll20 Fallout game because I was young and naive.
Two players started arguing. One was overweight and gay (his boyfriend also in the game), the other kept mocking him and his boyfriend.
I'll admit I was railroady at the start, but I assumed they wouldn't care that much because
>Bethesda
Offended player tried to fight a bunch of heavily armed bandits because he was an NCR Ranger, ragequit when I told him it was suicide and he shouldn't be expecting to be a total badass at the beginning, and his character got splattered after he left. Boyfriend of offended player had his character blow his brains out when I finally managed to wrangle them to a questgiver.
The last guy kept bothering me on Skype after the game until I eventually blocked him.
This lasted one session- the first one. I learned a lot about DMing from it.
>>
One player threw a huge shitfit because he went below 0 hp after we had casually joked about getting his character killed off. That one was our fault though because he was 13 and we were in our 20s.

Another time he threw shit because he didn't have the right color dice.

Another time his brother (my age) got pissed and deleted his campaign because we fucked up time management and we thought we hated him.

I included a Jonesian suicide cult and got yelled at for mocking christianity. They then lost patience for that campaign before I could introduce the "good side of religion" character and his allies who were going to help the PCs and give them some squadmates to shoot up shit with (this was a Savage Worlds game so you want to have the PCs commanding troops for the system to really shine).

Had a player rage out because his character was killed by a succubus and claim that I "raped" him. Proceeded to make a new character who played for 2 sessions before going on a killing spree with Fireball spells and having to be put down by the rest of the party. He killed like 20 people with the fireballs including an important NPC.

Friend brought a friend who was a tranny and liked to shout "mongoloid" as an insult and thus got kicked out of the house we play at because the owner is half-asian.

I went on a date with a friend of a girl from our group, it went badly and the girl gave me shit about it for weeks because apparently I treated her badly. Then her character in our D&D campaign (a rogue) fell into a wicked deadly trap I had made months before any of this happened, and died, and she blamed me for revenge killing her.

One of the weirdos in our group tried DMing and made a campaign where aliens took over the earth. I ended up being mind controlled and forced to have sex with one of the aliens. I didn't get pissy about it, it was kinda funny but that entire campaign was retarded. That's not really a shitstorm, sorry, but its the only other thing i can think of.
>>
>>55139581
lol yeah right
>>
>>55139581
I don't play with mature well adjusted adults and we still don't have shitstorms.

Only the lowest of the low autists have that problem.
>>
>>55136770
Not the biggest of deals, but one of the first i experienced was when i told my players we'd be using some rules to make diagonals slightly more realistic (every other diagnal you move/aim through counts as 2 increments).

One player in particular lost his shit because it didnt make sense why he couldnt effectively shoot farther using diagnals, because everything else he ever played didnt even acknowledge basic geometry. Not only that, he accused me of cheating (being the GM) because somewhere in his brain he thought these rules would only apply to the players.

After an hour of me giving a simple math lesson and the rest of the party groaning and pushing him along it finally fucking clicked.
>>
File: elf ranger (2).jpg (212KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
elf ranger (2).jpg
212KB, 900x1200px
>>55136770

I've stated this before, but two players had a fistfight over an imaginary waifu. She was the childhood friend of Player 1, and he had feelings for her, but Player 2 was dating her behind his back.

Ultimately, she went with Player 2, because she simply liked him better and found him more impressive. When she told Player 1, though, these two idiots started brawling no matter how many times I told them "Guys, she's not real."

As it turns out, Player 1 - who threw the first punch - had gone through a similar experience when his girlfriend broke up with him. He was also kind of sore because I'd told him that I already had a boyfriend when he asked me out.

So it was just the straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>55141425
The new artist doesn't know how to draw tits well, so he made Hinata into a loli to compensate.
>>
>>55136770
One player betrayed the rest of the group to a Genie in a Bottle.

The final session was us hunting him down, and killing him like the dog he was.
>>
>>55136770
>Married a guy who doesn't love her
>He knocks her up and then leaves immediately after
>Didn't even get a family photo with him
>Fails miserably at raising her daughter as a single mom with 12 hour hospital shifts
>Daughter starts dressing in slut gear every day
>Burdened with debt from destroyed house's mortgage while having to pay apartment rent
>Have to work overtime at hospital just to pay bills
>Meanwhile, the blonde loser she ditched in favor of the Uchiha married a princess, became leader of the free world, revitalized the nation's economy and technological development, and became a household figure revered by people around the world.

Man, I almost feel bad for SasuSaku fans. They got their wish and the self-insert girl married the sexy loner boy, but then they got the shittiest possible epilogue ever.
>>
>>55144682
I'm confused.
>>
>>55145048
Two faggots wanted to dick the same NPC, Gm had NPC choose one, the guy who got left out threw a tantrum because he wanted to fuck the GM.
>>
>>55145105
That clears it up. Thank you.
>>
>>55144911
Don't see anything wrong with this.
Seem like an accurate logical conclusion to getting emotionally attached to an edgy brooding faggot.
>>
>>55136770
>Be DM
>Everyone excluding me new to d&d
>Playing pathfinder because it's free
>Guy learns about mystic theurge
>Tries to say a Tiefling's Darkness SLA counts towards the requirement for Mysthic Theurge
>He's a level 3 cleric who just leveled to 4 and wants to take a level in mystic theurge
>Tell him that's not how it works
>WOOOOW I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT SOONER
>He's been playing the fucking character for the past 5 sessions and knows the difference between SLA and spells
>Explain SLA's aren't spells
>DARKNESS IS A LEVEL 2 ARCANE SPELL WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DICK ITS NOT POWERGAMING
>Explain it's retarded and you can't do that
>I COULD JUST TAKE 3 LEVEL IN WIZARD BUT THEN I WOULDN'T BE A THEURGE UNTIL 7 LET ME DO IT NOOOOOWWW
>no
>REEEEEE

I genuinely cannot to this day tell you why the fuck he wanted to be a cleric 3/Mystic Theurge 1 Tiefling anyway. He made a big fucking deal about it even though I explained it's literally a wasted level, just go wizard. I was going to tell him cripple his character by doing it but with the way he acted I told him no in the hopes he would quit the fucking group.
>>
>>55144682
Did you have a boyfriend at the time?
>>
>>55145253
You sure he didn't already have 1 in wiz/sorc? Tieflings don't have LA in Pathfinder so he wouldn't have a level in Tiefling. If he was 3 Cleric/1 Wiz/Sorc, then it makes sense why he'd want to cut corners.
>>
>>55141901
These seem to be all your fault,
>color dice.
Well this might be actual autism, not the type people use all the time online.
>The church is the bad guy.
It's boring and over played. Also look at the world today. People are being told they are evil just because of they are white and straight. Look at the backlash. No one wants to be painted as the villain.
>death by snosno
Let me guess, roll a will save . Nope well she kills you. Save or die are always shit
>Mongolia
Well could you of not said. "Hey stop yelling stuff like that" but really your fault, you get a pass for that.
>A massive dick on the date
If I introduce you to someone you make me look bad when you are a cunt. The traps not there till the pc falls into it retard.
>>55144613
If you really need to use these rules why not switch to hex?
>>55144682
Just to check.. real life punch up. Not in game.
>>55145253
Weed out the trash early . I bet he read a build online.
>>
>>55146139
Because hex does diagnals well, but one of your X or Y axis will suffer and most people understand squares better than hexes. Addionally its far easier to design buildings and urban features on square grids, considering thats literally how they do it IRL.
>>
>>55146403
Fair enough.
How about girdless then. You can move x inchs and shoot yinchs
Way back when I played war gaming for a few months I had sticks that where marked out for movement and range for ease of use.
>>
>>55138841
>>55139550
Dumb hag lovers
>>
>>55146480
Aside from map design processes and the arguement of exact positioning when someone enevitably party-fouls their dice into several minis, i personally wouldnt mind gridless.

But given some of my friends i game with (guy i mentioned) temperaments to change, i cant pursue the idea in a meaningful way.
>>
File: 1457435335573.jpg (22KB, 241x207px) Image search: [Google]
1457435335573.jpg
22KB, 241x207px
>tfw meek plain jane gf with huge knockers
>>
>>55146550
Gridless also doesnt handle movements that arnt just straight lines very well. I only bring this up because you mentioned shooting and buildings, and the path of rounding a corner isnt always as simple as an "L" shape.
>>
>>55136770
Boruto's Dad
>>
File: FMA_rain_6856.jpg (40KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
FMA_rain_6856.jpg
40KB, 350x197px
>>55146550
Shit man...
>>55146923
Move a little at a time anon
>>
>>55146971
Maybe, but imagine a situation where you have a mini behind a wall, adjacent to a doorway of somekind. The very outer edge of the mini's base is in line with door's right most opening.

How would you measure out rounding the corner to enter the room? If you measure from the edge of the mini, the character effectively moves directly upward for full movement in additon to slightly sideways dispite that not being realistic (which is one of the biggest advantages of gridless) because a straight line from beginning to end point would have the character go through the wall.

And measuring from the mini's center is a hassle in its own right, since it can be pretty hard to fi d the center of a mini. (Of course the whole situation is irrelivant if you use something flat like a coin or token)

Forgive my ignorance if im missing something, as i dont into gridless and am just speculating and posting theoretical problems as i think of them.
>>
>>55146971
Maybe once this campaign ends and i cull them from the player pool, anon. It would still be 100% novel to my entire group though.
>>
>>55146139
>If I introduce you to someone you make me look bad when you are a cunt.
Everything's about you. You know how I can tell you're a woman?
>>
File: tumblr_n7vodt0UGu1s2urj3o1_250.gif (999KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7vodt0UGu1s2urj3o1_250.gif
999KB, 245x200px
>>55136770
Weeb shit royally fucking up making a new thread, what a surprise.
>>
>>55144406
Yeah cunt believe it or not but not all or use here are retarded children. Crazy right?
>>
>>55147492
Is it my facial hair and my sweaty all year round no matter how hot it is balls?
>>55147158
I'm not getting you. Are you talking about they are being on each side of the doorframe?
You move a tiny bit. Less then an inch till your in the door frame.
You take it as if you where really moving in this situation what path would you take.
>>55147246
Check out DM Scotty youtube vids, he makes a lot of what he calls 2.5D stuff
>>55144406
I don't too. I was thinking the other day how lucky I am to have really only been in good games for most of my gaming life (8 years or so)
Theres been the odd that guy, but most of them have been swell.
>>
>>55148119
In my hypothetical i meant the mini is to the right of a door, with their left most edge in line with the right most part of the doorway.

The main comcern was where to measure from.
>>
>>55145826

Yes, I had been dating him for about a year at that point. It wasn't really a secret. (He wasn't in my gaming group, though.)
>>
>Playing Shadowrun tech only
>We're thieves, in it for the money
>Entire group picks dex type ninja dudes with speed/jumping etc implants
>Oh wait this one guy found ogres in the book
>He wants to be a big strong guy or we can't play anymore(it's a youth club kinda thing, he's the one that signed the papers for some reason)
>He's a skinny retard that obviously wants to self insert because he took a self-defense class and thinks he's now superman
>We go with it and just try to ignore his idiocy
>Every heist/mission we run up walls, hax0r security, jump from street level into 3rd story windows etc, cyborg ninja shit and good times
>It happens so fast that by the time he knocks the front door in we're already on our way out
>He never actually manages to destroy anything other than our group composition
>Eventually he spergs out and says he wants to play something else, after our 3rd session
>We all refuse, because we are fucking loving it so far
>Basically tell him every stupid thing he's done from the first time he showed up and boil it down so he understands exactly why it is we're tired of his bitching
>He throws a plastic fruitbowl at me and yells about how we can all get fucked
>An orange falls out, i pick it up and hurl it full force into his face.
>le natural 20 meme
>He falls over and hits his head, i took this faggot out with a fucking orange
>Of course he whines and gets us shut down, i take all the blame and convince a teacher to sign us up again for a new club
>It was a trap, he forces everyone to play his homebrew samurai system with him as DM, but it's actually decent even if he's autistic
>... Oh wait he made me kill myself because i lost honor for killing a peasant
And that's how i ended up only playing in groups with people i already know. Worth destroying the group all for that beautiful orange throw, it was the stuff of legends and 15 years or so later i'm still proud of that hit.
>>
>>55148181
Most of the time you only worry about facing once you stop moving. It thens to be how far the mini has really moved. Only 40k tournament players worry over mm .
Shoot dude, I don't even use a battle mat. I just di scribe everything
>>
>>55146139

Yes, a real-life punchup. It's exactly as stupid as it sounds. No one was seriously injured, though.
>>
>>55136770
Goddamn, sakura is perfect
>>
>>55136770

I once started a conversation with a picture of a shitty anime.
>>
>>55144682
I remember a different thread you posted that story in.
>>
>>55148384

Yes, I'm the same DM.
>>
>>55147158
Get one of them flexible curve things. Mark it on the top. You can now precisely measure the length of any path.
>>
File: 1501969629231.png (689KB, 949x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1501969629231.png
689KB, 949x1250px
>>55136770
One time, someone ate all the snacks

It was me
>>
>>55136770
probably the biggest I've ever seen I started, but wasn't the one throwing the shitfit
I was setting up to GM, and for a host of minor reasons (shitty day at work, slightly sick, probably should have cancelled) I'm in a bad mood
one of our habitual bad players shows up late and does that thing which seems pretty common in DnD groups where it's actually just mean insult stuff which is supposed to be funny, in this instance about my car.
Generally don't like this person anyway, but whatever. Call them out with a relativelly innocuous "I know you think you're being funny, but I'm really not in the mood, so could you please just not?"
To which they reply "I don't care if you're in a bad mood, I'll say what I want to anyone."
So I apologize to the group, say "I really just can't deal with this tonight. I'm gonna cancel for tonight we can regroup next week"

So over the next week I guess they just stewed about it and schemed, since they said they were quitting and taking their friend with them (who I also didn't really like, so no real loss)

They stopped having a game forever, but I still play with everyone who wasn't terrible from that group, so I guess I won?
>>
>>55136770
i cant tell you how many supers games ended in shitstorms for me and the people i've run over the years
>>
>>55148554
what a dick
>>
File: Dam Son.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dam Son.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>55141901
>who was a tranny and liked to shout "mongoloid"
>>
File: The Gayest Thing.jpg (93KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
The Gayest Thing.jpg
93KB, 288x288px
>>55144682
>>
>>55136770
The biggest shitstorm I witnessed at my game was when the "leader" of the party had a falling out with the tempest cleric of the party. Being paranoid and greedy, the cleric confronted the "leader" character about the communal loot chest of the party, where some of the loot we acquired would go in for party related reasons.

The cleric didn't want that and butted heads with the leader and things god fairly heated: OoC too, they only spoke IC and so the two of them raised their voices. The Cleric gave him an ultimatum to "Either give me what's mine or I will take it by force."

It took the rest of us ten minutes to stop the "leader" from making things escalate into violence and just let the guy have his money but we managed and the cleric parted ways with the group without further violence.
>>
>>55144911
>>Meanwhile, the blonde loser she ditched in favor of the Uchiha married a princess, became leader of the free world, revitalized the nation's economy and technological development, and became a household figure revered by people around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k
>>
>>55141425
Kek
>>
>>55141486
>Anyone got the "You fool, you started a thread with an image more interesting then your topic." picture? I feel like it applies here.
That doesn't apply to threads that OP starts because he wants people to talk about anime on /tg/.
>>
>>55136770
First game I ever GM'd, I made the mistake of splitting GM duties with another guy (i.e. I'd GM and he'd be a player for a couple sessions, then we'd switch)
Problem is, I didn't account for him being an asshole and having That Guy assisting with his asshole. Between them they killed my campaign and just about killed my tabletop group too.
>>
>>55144911
so the anime has finally been concluded? There is a final amount of episodes now?

I left when they are fighting Madara and every fucking character had a "flashback backstory" where they had flashbacks in flashbacks and I couldn't take it anymore.
And the fights went from hand to hand (jujitsu vs jujitsu) to big monsters vs bigger monsters.

Is it worth going back to see any more good fighting?
>>
File: 1489214631422.jpg (44KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489214631422.jpg
44KB, 461x600px
>>55146817
>tfw meek black gf with huge knockers
>>
>>55141652
>allowing a player to play an NCR Ranger but not be a badass
???
>>
File: 1417971083275.jpg (58KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1417971083275.jpg
58KB, 960x540px
I'm not sure about the biggest, but the most recent and still-fresh-in-my-mind one happened a few weeks ago during a shadowrun game. Two characters got into a fight about whether to kill or release a hostage. Weapons got drawn, dice got rolled. We ended up calling game before it got very far because things got a little too heated at the table for real.
>>
>>55146509
why don't you have a seat over there anon.
>>
File: 200.gif (260KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
260KB, 355x200px
>>55155840

I came here looking for booty.
>>
>>55153120
The stuff where Naruto's the main protagonist, anyway. They're doing a series about his kid now.
>>
>>55144682
>>
>>55152736
But /a/ hates Naruto, so does that really apply?
>>
>>55136770
how the fuck did naruto end up taller than sasuke? he was the runt of his class even after being held back THREE times, he was supposed to be a manlet
>>
>>55157692
That's just what happens when you're literally Ninja Jesus.
>>
>>55136770
One of the players argued loudly with the GM over whether his facing was correct on the [virtual] gameboard (GURPS uses hexes, and the token was pointing towards a point and not a face). By the end of the shitstorm, it wasn't even about the rules anymore.
>>
>>55157692
Ugly duckling syndrome, applies to both Naruto and Hinata
>>
File: Adulthood.png (15KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
Adulthood.png
15KB, 200x164px
>>55152899
Same thing happened to me. Twice.

I will never share GMing duties again.
>>
File: Does that dude have a gun?!.jpg (103KB, 585x428px) Image search: [Google]
Does that dude have a gun?!.jpg
103KB, 585x428px
>>55136770
This was a long ass time ago, over a decade, me and my friends had recently joined up with this seemingly cool couple for D&D. Hubby was the DM, Wifey a player. We were all pretty damn young compared to the couple but we shared a passion for goblin poking so it seemed like a nice fit.

On our 5th or 6th session, we had roped a new friend to come join us and everything seemed to be going well, except for a couple of warning signs we had ignored. DM was really pushing the new guy to try roll one of his new race, some furry wolf thing which we had little contact with other than hearing they were a perfect with nature species/society. Honestly the furry thing wasn't that big of a deal and I only bring it up cause it sticks with me now how out of place it was.

Halfway through the session we had had beaten up some bandits or something and were dividing the loot when we decided to call a break. So half of us just went to painting minies and shit while the DM and a few of the guys went in to grab snacks. Wifey asked them to bring back a cake since apparently she was craving it.
>>
>>55159663
Cue a half-hour or so later, the provisions team returned with snacks and drinks but with no cake... too expensive so they had to bale on it. We sit down to continue gaming but then Wifey EXPLODES, everyone but the DM goes wide eyed with shock as she starts throwing the mother of all tantrums, screaming about how we never do anything she wants to do and that we were all against her and she just storms off upstairs(we were in the basement, of course) New dude is just staring at me, silently screaming "Why did I bring him here" "How could you do this to me" I'm so sorry man, things had been cool!

Somehow, and I can't even remember how but we started the game back up, all doing our best to ignore the wifey still stomping around above us. We start to get back into the swing of things, having a fun time when at once point we get into a fight and are like, "Damn wish we still had Wifey for this, we could really use some magic." I was playing a rogue so I joke "I pop out her OP GM given fireball staff that I totally borrowed from her without asking."

Apparently Wifey wasn't just stomping about upstairs, she was listening intently and she RUSHED down the stairs to start screaming at us that we can't use her stuff and she didn't give anyone permission and just went on and on...

After we try and explain it's just a joke she just screams and runs back upstairs. We decide to call it for the evening and just never went back. Was sad too cause the campaign was actually really neat, lotta godly shit and the DM was really good about including everyone and making them feel like they were influencing the game. I hope he's still out there and that he is well.

We found out later Wifey was on a bunch of medication that she wasn't taking cause she couldn't afford it. Very sad but that was the most SHITSTORM type of deal I've ever been a part of. New dude hasn't trusted me to vet games since...
>>
>>55141652
You were in the wrong.

>Fallout
>Bethesda
Choose one.

>Bethesda
>"""Fallout"""
Choose both.
>>
>>55136770
CLASSIC BLUNDER
>>
>>55151832
What did he play next? Was there any pepper afterwards?
>>55159712
Oh America where you can't afford psychiatric medicine and food at the same time.
>>
>>55148119
>Is it my facial hair and my sweaty all year round no matter how hot it is balls?
So you're a pussified man. Even worse.
>>
>>55141901
>Friend brought a friend who was a tranny and liked to shout "mongoloid" as an insult and thus got kicked out of the house we play at because the owner is half-asian.
You and your friends are fucking morons Mongolians have nothing to do with mongoloids when used in that context. A mongoloid when used as an insult means someone with down syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DiIgwbWRKw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>55141013
>>55148340
>liking sluts
>old sluts at that
>>
>>55136770
Naruto is a fucking giant in that pic.
>>
>>55136770
Why is Boruto's dad's implanted arm still wrapped in bandages 15+ years later? You'd think it would have healed by then. Does he just do it for looks?
>>
One of the players invited someone new, a guy who'd just started working with him. Ex-military dude who'd just come home from Afghanistan. I was DM and said "sure, the more the merrier."

Guy was nice until the party started infiltrating an enemy stronghold under cover of darkness.

He kicked off a virulent argument about it, insisting he knew the best method, calling on his prior real-world experience and throwing out assorted army terms.

What was meant to be a five-minute scene giving the PCs a chance to be cool stealthy competent people turned into a huge yelling scene. New dude was sweating and breathing hard and acting like it was the end of the world, and left in a huff, peeling out of my driveway way faster than safe speeds.

Later, I realized the new guy had been having a PTSD attack. None of us recognized it at the time. He never came back.

I heard from his co-worker that he'd killed himself about six months after the scene.

I wonder to this day, over a decade years later, whether, if any of us had recognized what was happening and defused the situation, and kept him in the group, we might have been the support structure that he needed to keep on living.
>>
>>55160666
The player of the cleric left because of scheduling issues. The replacement player brought in a life cleric instead of a tempest one and since then we haven't had a party fund chest anymore.
>>
>>55164997
Apparently it's bone-white and would be a little bit creepy, unnatural-looking I guess, not a good look for the village chief.
>>
>>55166479
If it makes you feel any better, odds are your gaming group would not have had any appreciable impact on his life.
>>
Why does everyone keep saying Sasuke's daughter dresses like a slut?
>>
>>55144911
Friend Anon, you have no idea how cathartic this feels.
>>
>>55148555
>"I don't care if you're in a bad mood, I'll say what I want to anyone."
Total disrespect to the GM. Drop that fag immediately. But sounds like you won out in the long haul so good job
>>
>>55151970
Though his daughter is wearing stirrup socks at like 8, and is clearly going to have daddy issues...

So, he's set to produce a turboslut who has a decent chance of inheriting her mother's bosom.
>>
>>55159005
>Hinata
>Ugly

Although even when I used to read it I didn't think any of the girls were pretty besides Inari's mom.

...or was she his sister? Fuck if I remember.
>>
>>55136770
That guy's That Guying got him thrown out of the group, which he thought was a joke and turned up to game night as usual. Police eventually had to be called.
>>
>>55160666
>Oh America where you can't afford psychiatric medicine and food at the same time.

We get fucked over pharmaceutical and medical expenses because we don't have laws against price gouging on medical related expenses and muh right to profit.
>>
So, not really a shitfit, but I kind of pushed my GM over the edge for a Dark Heresy game I was in. Full disclosure, I'm pretty sure I was the That Guy for the Group.

Basically, we were on a mission (I think it was from the Tyrant Sun adventure or one of the Haarlock adventures) and we were meeting with this... Spider-Lady on a paradise planet and she had information for us, in exchange for killing off a ganglord, or something. This was a while ago, so I'm not sure. Anyhow, the GM for the game in general, was stressed out, but I constantly did shit to annoy him anyway, because I regularly do things I'm not proud of.

So, she gives us the information in an allegorical, symbolic way, as the types of NPCs are wont to do, and I thought it would be funny, IC, to complain about how no one just directly states what they want to tell us, and the GM loses it a bit, gets pissed at me and lays out his grievances with me and then tells me how simple it would have been to figure out if I had thought about it for just a few minutes more and reveals what she meant and how it related to clues we found earlier this session... Except when he says what those clues are, the group was confused, because he had forgot to tell us about those clues/events (I really wish I could remember this better but it was a few years back), and I tell him that he never told us about that stuff before. He accuses me of not paying attention until other people pipe up and say that we had never found this stuff out. Cue another NPC who was helping us out Hit us up on the vox and relate all the information together to make up for it.

He was a nice guy, going through a rough patch and I felt bad that I got him to that point. I tried to reign back the sarcasm afterward.
>>
>>55170627
Hey what's wrong with stirrup socks?
>>
>>55136770
A GM I had mentally tortured me for a good ten hour or so session once. Still kind of hate him for that.
>>
>>55173322
Absolutely nothing.

Except that like most things that are very hot, they are generally only worn by sloots.
>>
>>55159735
Beth Fallout is canon. Deal with it. NMA is for butthurt grogtard faggots.
>>
>>55174050
Go back to jerking it to your paid waifu mods buddy, Bethesda """Fallout""" isn't even coherent enough to form a "canon".
>>
>>55173532
haha nigga how is that even real like just walk away from the table nigga
>>
Pvp started becauae the paladin and the cleric had different ideas about how to deal with a caged demon.
Some of the players involved took it personally and friendships ended.
>>
>>55175116

Sounds like they really valued their friendship.
>>
>>55175116
God I hate when people try applying human morality to creatures created from raw evil essence. I don't care if it's hot, if you stick your dick in it, you're not getting it back.
>>
>>55145253
That's something that technically the rules allowed at one point, but every guide that mentions that says to ask your DM first because most won't let that shit fly regardless.
>>
>>55153120
>watchin a shounen manga adaptation
If you wanted things to move at the proper pace you'd be reading it.
>>
>>55157692
>how the fuck did naruto end up taller than sasuke?
He didn't, his official height is two centimeters shorter than Sauce.
>>
>>55157692
Spiked hair cheating
>>
File: C8O0lPGUMAEsI6U.jpg (113KB, 720x913px) Image search: [Google]
C8O0lPGUMAEsI6U.jpg
113KB, 720x913px
>>55173322
On their own? Nothing
On an eight year old with severe abandonment issues? It's eyebrown raising
>>
File: Sarada Uchiha.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sarada Uchiha.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>55169217
>>
>>55179253
She's either 12 or 13 and those aren't socks they're part of the heels.
>>
File: 1435181280777.png (434KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1435181280777.png
434KB, 571x540px
>>55179253
>>55179259
My girlfriend dresses like that and she's 16, you guys are just trying too hard to be outraged
>>
>>55179598
Anon, your girlfriend is twice that kid's age. Unless that other guy is right, but there's still all of puberty between 12 and 16.
>>
File: jap math class is bumpin.gif (1MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
jap math class is bumpin.gif
1MB, 320x200px
>>55138841
>disbelief
>check for mself
>Salad running around in stripper heels and everyone looks like an alien
>>
>>55179598

Champ, this site is for those who are eighteen years or older. You should be on a more family friendly message board, like reddit.
>>
>>55179957
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>55180555

underagedb&
>>
>That I've been directly involved in.
Two of my players got into an argument in character that heated up and started to spill over out of character. Called a short break to the game and enlisted one of the players to lend a hand picking up sandwiches for the group. Game resumed and the rest of the evening was uneventful drama wise.

>That I was present for.
Playing in a 1000 point 40k tourney back in 7th edition. At the start of the first round the Tau player at the table next to mine went nuclear when it was revealed that no, cover saves can't be taken in close combat and no, the mirror wall or whatever the hell the formation was called doesn't fix that. 15 minutes of screaming about it/insisting it got erata'ed to work that way/he read it somewhere later the store owner kicked him out. I later found out that he came back to the store a couple hours later with a knife and got tazed/arrested.
>>
>>55174487
>all those bitch tears at being left behind
>desperate magical thinking about how Beth Fallout isn't canon
Stay irrelevant, anon. You're nothing but a fading old shitstain on the Fallout fanbase, anon.
>>
>>55180721
Well yeah she's underage, that's why I'm dating her
>>
>>55181085
kek
>>
>>55162050
Yo, Mongoloid was the classification for all Asians back when Mongoloid flew in scientific writing.
>>
>>55136770
Annoying dorffag playing the stereotypical dorf, acting like an actual passive aggressive cunt OOC to anyone playing an elf or that he considered to be more elfy than dorfy. The GM decided to troll the fuck out of him by having the players go to reestablish contact with some lost stronghold of master craftsmen under a mountain, he expected dorfs. Turns out it was ELVES OH NOOO.

He actually had a complete tantrum at the table. Called people gay, accused everyone of persecuting him, threw his dice around, everything. It started small, with him just whining about how fucking shitty settings that reverse tropes are, and then when asked to explain he went nuclear.
>>
>>55181290
What is it? Coslaw? Cole's Law? The disbelief in something, but the knowledge that it's possible in the current state of the world?
>>
>>55136770
DM word of god killed one of the players. Then had that player's mind inserted into the mind of the other player's waifu. Then made this waifu become huge (like megazord huge) and start destroying buildings. All for no apparent reason and with no warning.

I think he was having a bad day. Everything exploded and then a few days later it all got slowly reverted in a session. The dead player came back to life but was never quite the same.
>>
>>55180555

He's trying to say that there's no way someone one second older than 18 could date a 16 year old, because they'd explode or some shit idk.
>>
File: 1504106161276.jpg (140KB, 867x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504106161276.jpg
140KB, 867x750px
>>55136770

>sakura picked the emo manlet over the aryan chad

how can a woman have such shit taste?
>>
>>55141901
>being offended by mongoloid
well this is a first.
>>
>>55181664
It is the nature of woman to have shit taste.
Thus is why they were not allowed to choose their betrothed in sensible times.
>>
>>55179598
are you telling me teenage girls these days wear stripper heels and hot pants?
>>
>>55179253
why does she have glasses?
does she not have sharingan?
>>
>>55182817
have you been outside lately?
>>
>>55182817
Yeah, it's great
>>
>>55183558
Her mom has poor eyesight, it's hereditary
>>
>>55136770
Players becoming sulks passive-aggressive bitches who, if things do not go their way or disagree with another player, threaten to up and leave on the spot.

Somewhat related to >>55180211 this thread. A friend who started GM discovered this guy and slowly became worse and worse until it was unbearable. Wouldn't take any of our suggestions that went against what this 'professional' advised and eventually nobody bothered showing up again.

I'm glad I play online. In person is where the illiterate dregs clump together.
>>
>>55146509
I'm disappointed in how often I get to use this reaction pic on here.
>>
>>55170824
I think I remember hearing this, but either way you cant just leave it like that. drop the whole story my brotah
>>
>>55179598
Where do I get myself one of those?
>>
>>55185757
Sakura needs glasses now?
>>
>>55180826
>says increasingly nervous bethtard for the twentieth time
>>
>>55188997
They usually roam in malls during the afternoons, try the Abercrombie & Fitch or Hot Topic or American Eagle stores, on rare occasions you can find them at the arcade.
It's probably too late for today, give it a shot next saturday.
>>
File: tumblr_o5dfzi7blt1v99o2co1_500.png (351KB, 443x487px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5dfzi7blt1v99o2co1_500.png
351KB, 443x487px
Look at this happy family portrait
>>
>>55179259
>>55179253
Is that her battle attire? At least samus had boosters to her stripper hills,this just seems dumb given all the other girl ninjas battle clothing
>>
>>55181761
If you said it at work you might get fired. Or at least talked to.
>>
>>55194494
I wish people would talk to me at work
>>
>>55181664
Sasuke is actually taller
>>
>>55196624
Not anymore.
>>
>>55180826
Like, it's canon, sure, but that doesn't make it good. Legitimately, the Bethesda games do not actually feel right.
>>
>>55136770
Well, you see, Travis had always had a few problems. And then we had a stressful, stressful game session, with an NPC that we were sort of suspecting was working against us revealing his true treacherous colors, and everything we had been working for over the past 6 sessions all in danger of going down the tubes.

So I tried to defuse things, and suggested we break for a bit of food, and Travis wanted some Taco Bell. Bad, bad idea. His gastrointestinal distress intensified with the diarrhea shack fare, and soon there was a literal blizzard of brown spraying through the air, his trousers simply disintegrated from the force of the fecal expulsion.

Easily the second worst gaming session I've ever been to.
>>
>>55194382

A pure example of A+ lvl misery
>>
>>55194490
What's so dumb about it tho?
>>
>>55198728
Fighting in heels is always retarded. You're constantly on your toes. Ask a woman about having to climb or descend an incline in heels, it's incredibly hard.
>>
>>55166693
Well of course it's bone-white it's wrapped in bandages and has no sun.
>>
>>55148270
>Oh wait he made me kill myself because i lost honor for killing a peasant
That sounds like actual l5r though
>>
>>55197371
Blue board buddy.
>>
>>55144911
sasgay was a mistake, but at least they got shikamaru and temari right
>>
>>55198949
Report me
>>
>>55194382
None of them look happy to be there
>>
>>55192820
This is the most sinister post I've read all year
>>
>>55146139
Not him, but
>church is the bad guy
Yes, but it doesn't warrant the kind of response he got. Also, he mentioned that there were good religious characters that hadn't got into play yet.
If religion in your setting is always good, your setting sounds boring.
>succubus
He never mentioned will save -> death.
In either case, this is the succubus' greatest strength and it takes one action to charm the target, and then on subsequent turns it may command the target. Any harmful commands warrents a new save. It's not even that powerful if you look at the succubus' difficulty level and its other abilities (it's main attack is incredibly weak, it needs to rely on charming people to actually be a threat).
>mongoloid
The story was not clarified, maybe the half-asian never gave her a warning. Besides, it's a pretty big overreaction.
>date
She was not there for the date, so punishing him was unfair. Maybe her friend gave her a biased account of the events.
Regarding the trap, the same thing could be said for critical rolls, hard encounters, and realistic consequences of player actions.
If you remove all these things from the game because you don't want to hurt player's feelings, you're left with a boring game.
That said, don't overdo it. I personally don't like instantkill traps, even if they're 'realistic'. They make for a boring game, unless everyone involved loves lethal dungeon run campaigns or whatever.
>>
>>55151970
>skater boy
>punk
Wait, has punk changed that much science my time or are european punks that much diferent from american punks?
>>
>>55187556
i love the fact that the guy with the battering ram obviously loves his job while all the other guys are afraid of him
>>
>>55172240
At least the medicine manufactors must be rich.
>>
>>55199029
Sure. Nice pic though.
>>
>>55136770
Not sure if I should name the very recent one, or the spaghettispill (or prevention there of) many years ago. I'll start with the old one I guess.

> group of friends and old colleagues hype up wanting to play homebrew fantasy
> spend ages over ages designing encounters, dungeons, mapping out city/areas to travel to
> spend several months trying to find a single day when we can play simultaneously
> day finally comes
> so much time and effort put into it, but am so happy it's finally happening
> am at the scene, half an hour before we get going
> some rando from high school asked to watch a movie at the cinema with two of the players, so it falls flat
> watching a fucking piece of generic hollywood garbage was worth ditching this after months of no simultaneous day
> am supposed to just accept this like 'meh, what can ya do about it, not like you can skip out on that'
> feel myself about to explode or cause a major scene in some other fashion
> hold it back
> when nobody's watching, simply leave without a word, get scolded for it later on, but meh, worth avoiding the drama
>>
Then the more recent one.
> sci-fi
> two criminals and an engineer
> campaign idea was pitched by the engineer's player
> he has these totes awesome ship designs he wishes he could play with
> campagin: we hijack his ships and thus use them as 'dungeons'
> I GM it. Tell him I need the ship designs to make it work.
> By the time we play, it had been two weeks and in the end, it turned out he never finished or started - let alone found software to make the plans for any of them, he only had their total stats.
> we start
> he comes up with outlandish ideas that scream '40% chance to die when used unprepared and at the very beginning of a campaign'
> shut them down for obvious reasons
> later
> campaign starts, all three got on board for a blackhat hijacking job that's in the very beginning stated as making a vessel disappear
> gets to the part where engi player gets to learn how into hacking to hack the ship's systems
> suddenly decides that after killing the primary targets, wants to try to spare the crew and try to kill his own party
> overestimates artgrav massively
> when npc breaks into his room thus thwarting his idea of suddenly turning paladin to disrupt the game and putting his sudden morals in conflict with his self-preservation. If he tries to kill the party at that point, he kills the crew he tried to spare and himself as well.
> gets so salty he tries to use artgrav and willingly kills himself as well anyway
> gets shot dead as a result
> everyone else survived in the end, even the 'tank' albeit almost dying
> engi then makes some excuse about having a gf over

If there is one thing I've learned, it's that people who are native English speakers yet react and learn very slowly are usually bad news.
>>
>>55181445
I call it despair
>>
>>55153120
don't know if you're still lurking but watch the final Sasuke Naruto fight
>>
>>55164997
it's a Zetsu arm.It looks creepy.
>>
>>55200910
Wait, he thought it was a good idea to graft an arm from that fucking thing into himself?
>>
>>55202236
Was that or be armless for his whole life. Funny enough it seems there wasn't other way of getting an arm
>>
>>55196902
From last databook and last movie
>Naruto:180 cm (5”10 1⁄2)
>Sasuke:182 cm (5”11)
>>
>>55197052
Da fuck?
>>
>>55199341
Honestly, sounds like you handled yourself like an adult. People don't realize how much effort goes into these things.
>>
>>55196594

Start calling people mongoloids then.
>>
How did Ikemoto manage to be an ever worse character designer than Kishimoto? It's almost impressive that he preserved Kishimoto's god awful discount cosplay look and feel to every individual article of clothing, but he even manages to put together outfits somehow less flattering than a fishing vest, cargo pants, and velcro sandals
>>
>>55166479
Damn, man...
>>
>>55202694
Pedo artists care not for quality, their only goal is to further along their agenda and push their particular fetish, in this case little girls in high heels
>>
>>55144682
I remember you being revealed as an attention-whoring roastie. The fact you're still bringing it up now proves it.
>>
>>55191456
Sakura isn't her real mom.
>>
>>55203797
yeah, doesn't it mean that Burrito and Salad are cousins?
>>
>>55203797
>>55203858

If you read the manga or watched the issue further it will reveal sakura is actually infact the mom. And korin being the mother is just a red herring.
>>
File: KorinBuuSagaNV.png (346KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
KorinBuuSagaNV.png
346KB, 500x578px
>>55204627
>Korin
>>
>>55204686
>>55204627

Opps. I meant kerin. My bad.
>>
>>55204710
It's Karin
>>
File: there's yer problem.jpg (195KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
there's yer problem.jpg
195KB, 1000x900px
>>55141901
>playing with women, tannies, and literal children
>>
>>55179598
Sorry bud but she's already fucked half the school behind your back.
>>
>>55202236
His first move as president was to give full pardons to Sasuke and Orochimaru, he's not that bright
>>
>>55206132
I think thats more because at the end of the day, they were both vital in one way or another to saving the world.
>>
>>55203208
>little girls in high heels
It's not that bad of a fetish to have considering how truly dark and deprived lolicon shit can get
>>
>>55206747
Don't you mean depraved?
>>
>>55206747
>at least it's a respectable form of pedophilia

Neck yourself.
>>
Hold up fellas, it's time for the tale of the Roast of Rosario. He is (was) a wizard.

Background on the quest: we had to go to an island where a bunch of dudes where resurrecting dinosaurs (necromancy is hella illegal in this homebrew world) Upon arriving, we found out that another enemy faction, a demon cult, was on the island doing villanous demon things, namely wanting to steal the resurrected dinosaurs.

Enter Rosario. Had a track record of having a boner for necromancy. He already got in trouble multipe times by our bosses (a somewhat religious group) and also was highly combative with the other PC's. Often times lied to us, threatened us and went against what we stood for. He (out and in character) always missed important details unless they immediately involved him.

Anyway, we track down the commander of the demons on the island, a warboss named Gutsrippa (Nutskicka, as we affectionately call him) He's with his posse of demons (two of which were flying above the clouds), orcs and demon caster dudes. In this world, demons suck arcane magic from the environment, making arcane casters struggle to cast magic.

Anyway, Rosario found it wise to taunt Nutskicka, drawing Nutskicka to him. Instead of running toward the group, including the tank who could stall Nutskicka, he ran (flew) the complete opposite direction. This when the flying demons (of which he failed to pay attention to know they existed) dove down and grabbed the boi. He could not defend himself since the area was covered in demons and therefore he couldn't cast spells. So he did the wise thing, he ran...farther from the group.

The flying demons caught him and piledrove him to the ground. At this point, Rosario's PC became butt mad and started whining.

"W-w-w-w-hat could I do? I couldn't do anything!!!" Then he asked for the demon-draining-magic rule to be repealled for him (this rule has been a thing for months) His request was denied.

continued...
>>
>>55206238
>they were both vital in one way or another to saving the world.

I mean orochimaru shure, but sasuke? The guy saved the world and than tried to assasinate everyobody, the last "good thing" he did before the madara arc was in the gara arc
>>
>>55208312
So he (the PC) stood up and stomped away like a cartoon character a whole one yard to the corner, frowned at us and crossed his arms. He stayed there until his next turn. All the meanwhile, he is was doing the whole heavy breathing, spergging etc.

His next turn, Nutskicka approached him and started going to town with his big ass demon axes.We tried to get to him to save him....but remember. He was on the other side of the map.

"So what, GM? You're just gonna kill me? Is that is? Fine, go ahead, kill me, do it"

GM replies, "Ok." Incoming heavily buffed demon barbarian boss damage.

It was not fine. He was kill.

Now this dude in past encounters had done literally everything in his power to never die. I mean, buff spells galore on himself when he didn't need them when allies could have used them, running away at a moment's notice, etc. He was so afraid of dying.

Upon dying, he ran out of the house, got in his car, and sped off. He was gone for almost an hour. We were all worried for his safety. When he came back, he flopped on the couch and cried for like 45 minutes or so. His girlfriend (who was also playing with us) had to console him. Yeah, he ran off without explaining things to his girlfriend.

To this day, he refuses to admit he did anything wrong and still blames the GM for "bullshit"

I have more stories about this dude.
>>
>>55208467
>I have more stories about this dude.
sure
>>
>>55141425
This is literally what I said to my player group's Naruto fan.
>"It's sad that Hinata lost her chestsize."
>"Wait what the fuck, that was her most interesting personality trait."
>>
>>55148245
I hope your kind die off.
>>
>>55208691
and what kind is that?
>>
>>55202236
It wasn't Zetsu's arm, its an artificial arm made from Hashirama's Cells, which can apparently do anything.
>>
File: 12-27-2011-687.jpg (635KB, 2272x1441px) Image search: [Google]
12-27-2011-687.jpg
635KB, 2272x1441px
>>55209396
Homosex
>>
>>55204885
Well only one of them is a literal child, only one of them is a tranny, and only one of them is a woman. The first one has finally matured, the second one quit our group and the third one barely plays.
>>
>>55207981
lol chill out bro
>>
>>55209538
Sadly, we'll never be rid of them.

They occur naturally via epigenetic and hormonal instances in a percentage of successive children.

They also occur via psychological scarring through same sex child molestation. Which is why NAMBLA wants to abolish age of consent laws.
>>
>>55198929
But peasants aren't people in L5R you can kill them if needed or warranted
>>
Only really had one shitstorm, and I was the cause of it. During character creation, the DM allowed a certain freedom in item shopping. He said we were going to start in !NotCalimport, a desert city sitting on the ocean, so me being the ranger and therefore designated scout for the party asked for and got a camel. I also had a guard/attack dog as my animal companion, but the main focus ended up being the camel.
Generic, railroading gm bullshittery happens, we're trying to flee from a giant sand worm from Dune, and we get warped into the middle of a giant forest on the opposite side of the continent/world. Half of the party ends up getting captured by dwarven slave masters and sold to a fighting arena to fight as gladiators, while the other half sneak into the coliseum as spectators and slavers looking for fresh meat. The captured party end up getting released to the other team, minus all of our weapons and gear. Party face ends up convincing pit boss to give us our stuff minus our money and he agrees. Rogue gets his daggers and boat, dwarf gets his warboar, etc. All I get back is a burned camel skull and the dog's collar with:
>"Lol, sorry anon, looks like your camel and best friend are dead, turns out that people aren't the only fighters in the pits, and they made some bad rolls against a fire giant."

Essentially, I blew up on him. I usually got the short end of the stick when it came to party luck because I refused to play female characters, and was usually the one who called him out on his bullshit. I ended up not playing with him, barely hung out with him at school, and usual highschool falling out results. Jokes on him though, the ~8 man part we usually played with left with me and I'm the DM now after culling the ranks a bit.
>>
>>55212048
He ended up approaching me at school the next week and tried apologizing, saying it was a different forest camel that was killed and that my dog was gonna come back the next session with a pouch full of gold, leading my camel. Dude really didn't want to lose the only friends he had at the time, but fuck that guy.
>>
File: 1494626558224.jpg (266KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494626558224.jpg
266KB, 850x1200px
>>55149646
Don't worry, I bought a bunch more and we were well stocked. Snacks at the table are really important to me, it's fun to have yummy stuff that perhaps people haven't had before. I cook something every week and I'm always excited to get people to taste it and see what they think.
>>
>>55196943
no, but some of the factions have potential, fallout 4 more so than 3. I am a huge fan of the minutemen from a fluff perspective and you can do some interesting things with the institute. Also 4's BOS is far more interesting than 3s.
>>
>>55211410
Why aren't you more sad about how empty your life will always be? Why are you more concerned with that they do with their dicks instead of that?
>>
File: Temari.png (280KB, 500x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Temari.png
280KB, 500x1114px
best girl
best MILF
>>
During the first session of an Exalted 2e Dragonblooded game that we had been prepping for over a month:
>4 players
>Ragaran Fire-Aspect would-be businessman (Me)
>Cynis Wood-Aspect singer/performance artist
>Wealthy Tepet Air-Aspect sorceress
>Her protective, traditionalist Earth-Aspect brother.
>Campaign hook basically involves me getting a map to what we believe is an unspoiled First Age ruin.
>Wood-aspect and I are friends IC, and approach the Tepet siblings for funding for the expedition.
>Lots of RP negotiation IC
>Deciding how to split up the treasure in the contract
>Can't come to an agreement using strictly RP
>Can't walk away because that destroys the whole game's premise
>The amount is so irrelevantly large it doesn't actually matter
>GM basically says "Just roll social actions and we'll have it settle as a proportion of the results."
>My Manipulation+Presence pool is larger than the Tepet siblings', combined.
>End up with basically a 60/40 split in my side's favor the two sides thanks to some stunts and bad rolls on my part.
>Sorceress' player loses their shit
>Game crashes and burns
>It literally didn't matter at all
>If we had found our treasure, we would have had more jade than we could ever spend either way.

Why do people get so fucking touchy about social pvp in games when they'll threaten your character with physical violence if you so much as quip at them?
>>
>>55208467
>I have more stories about this dude.
Please post.

>>55209538
You know, only huge faggots are so interested with what other men do with their dicks. Are you a closet faggot, anon?
>>
>>55211878
you can test your new sword on peseants if you have the need
>>
>>55212048
>>55212106
>killing off a innocent dog
FFS i just lost my dog, i hope you punched him the fuck out
>>
>>55215714
best everything
>>
>>55215714
She beats her son tho
>>
>>55219800
They are ninja's. If she beats her son, its probably because he either sucks at his job or did something to deserve it.
>>
>>55217070

In real life. A successful negotiation is just that. Everyone agrees.

When its rolled with dice no one is 'really agreeing' They are just letting blind chance decide. And like anyone who gambles they feel 'cheated' And thus get angry because the roll was in a what if fantasy. They believe that getting angry ooc may change the fact. In short they are being man children and having a temper tantrum for not getting their own way.
>>
>>55217070
Sounds about right for how it would work in-universe, just swap rolling social for some other form of randomization.
>>
I miss Anko being relevant.
>>
>>55220069
>In real life. A successful negotiation is just that. Everyone agrees.

This isn't true at all. A good compromise leaves everyone unhappy.
>>
>>55217070
This is so stupid, all your characetr would have to say would be "btw, if you don't want it, I'll just take it somewhere else, you are not the only person with money".

You literally held all the cards, 60/40 was more generous than they deserved.
>>
>>55203691
t. Player 1
>>
!! WILL THIS THREAD FINALLY DIE!?
>>
File: 1500720693527.png (69KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500720693527.png
69KB, 533x400px
This is the few times I can post pic related.
>>
>>55219800
That little shit was skipping class, she was right to discipline him
>>
>>55136770

> branching plot sort of campaign
> one player decides that all the options are shit and refuses to do any of them
> has no opinions on what he'd rather do instead
> party doesn't want to kick him

Fucking disaster.
>>
>>55223229
My girlfriend choosing a restaurant
>>
>>55208604
>>55218066

Before Rosario, he had a character named...Senpaia. Yes, this actually was a thing.

Senpaia regularly tried to sexually assault NPC's as well as the PC's. He regularly talked about killing us all (in and out of character) when playing Senpaia.

Anywho, we stumbled upon a Staff of Chain Lightning. This dude literally argued with us in and out of character for weeks because he wanted it. We didn't trust Senpaia in the slightest so no way she gets to keep the staff. Our bard got the Staff since he is a bard and has a harder time defending himself.

Anyway, Senpaia started having another meltdown over not having the staff and the bard was sick of Senpaia's shit so he zapped Senpaia with it. Senpaia's PC became buttmad and threw his dice down at the table. One richocheted and nearly hit his girlfriend in the face.

A few weeks later, we kicked Senpaia out of the group. The girlfriend who almost got hit in the face was gonna tell us her boyfriend's grand plan to kill us all. He became enraged about this and literally shouted at her to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55179253
>>55179259
The bright orange jumpsuit was bad enough, but ninja-ing in goddamn heels?
>>
>>55162050
It's the asian equivalent of negroid, used back when racial science and eugenics were a thing.
>>
>>55223821
Did he kill you? Did you died? Are you scared he still gonna?
>>
>>55224741
No, we removed him from the group
>>
>>55223821
Also, I should clarify. He never threatened to kill us (the players) only our characters. He just told he would kill our characters as his character as well as out of character.
>>
>>55145141
same, Naruto has vocally always had one goal, basically be the village/community leader...while edgelord just wants revenge...which one is going to build up a better skill base for living as an adult I wonder...hmmmm...
>>
>>55204686
Best cat is God cat
>>
>WFRPG
>That Guy is playing a fire wizard
>Fucks over the party constantly
>GM grows suspicious that he always rolls high for damage but low for his miscast damage
>Final straw comes when he abandons the party in a demon filled swamp
>Party hatch a plan with the GM's blessing
>Alchemist makes a highly flammable potion and mixes it with a healing potion
>Applies it to injured wizard, telling him the smell is a side effect
>Wizard believes this since the alchemist brews up experimental potions anyway
>We get into a random encounter with beastmen
>cont
>>
>>55159663
This... this is one of the most glorious images I've ever seen! Truly do we live in an age of wonder
>>
>>55225857
>Wizard declares he's casting fireball
>GM asks him to roll damage
>What a surprise, he rolls maximum damage
>GM declares he takes that much damage
>Player wtfs
>Flammable potion catches alight and the entire wizard goes up
>Stop drop and roll doesn't work
>Nobody bothers to help him because the character was a backstabbing dick, also beatsmen are a more pressing concern
>Fire wizard burns to death
>That Guy gets VERY salty and spends the rest of the session trying to loophole his way out of it
>GM holds up his list of notes containing all the contingencies everyone thought of to cover their asses

Luckily it didn't turn into a major shitfest, he just sulked a lot. At least he reigned in his That Guy traits for his next character.
>>
>>55225921
I like the story, though I don't know why you kept him in the group afterwards.
>>
>>55225861
Nigga that's from the 80s. It's the cover for module DA1 - Temple of the Frog.
>>
Playing Shadow Run
Party investigating Gang on Gang violence for the mob.
One of the factions had military level tech and the mob wanted to know where they got it.
Party was doing strictly information gathering on the gang.
Don't want them knowing that we are coming because the weapons they have can turn us into slag.
Kidnap one of the gang members from the bar and proceed to interrogate him in our car.
Our phys adept (who put everything into combat and had no abilities outside of it.)
Decides to sit in the bar.
Last ten minutes of the game, we have the information. We know where they are. We know what they have and the group decides to prep and hit them the next day.
That was until the phys adept decided in those last ten minutes of the game to murder a RANDOM PERSON at the bar who had nothing to do with the gang, so they could and I quote "intimidate the gang members and let them know we were coming for them."
There was literally stunned silence around the table then pure anger and that dumbass. (even from the GM)
>>
>>55227805
I know. Looked it up trying to get a larger version. Still glorious. Still an age of wonders (unless you're trying to say that you think that the 80's were somehow a different age).
>>
>>55220069
The dice roll is the actual attempt at coming to terms, anon, do you understand what is implied when you roll dice for social situations?
The Tepet players need not have been so obstinate.
>>
>>55228089
Oh man, that strikes a chord with me. I have a story for ye.

>Shadowrun 5e. Good GM, lotsa friends in the game.
>We get the discord server set up for it, get things going. Everything seems fine.
>Except for this One Guy who we'd been iffy on for a little bit.
>Setting is Brazil, we're experienced runners. We're allowed to make pretty much what we want.
>That One Guy makes a vampire, really good at being hidden and making sure nobody knows what he is.
>Session. One. Vampire dude is in his apartment and asks the GM: "What's the bonus for my AR-assisted makeup mirror?"
>GM replies: "The area you live in doesn't have that tech available, and you didn't specify buying that anywhere."
>That One Guy starts throwing a shitfit, says he needs that in order to make sure his character can keep his identity hidden.... His character has basically perfect skills for doing that already.
>Dude screeches autistically for about 2 hours. Half the party leaves in the first 10 minutes. GM leaves after the two hours. Game is dead.
>Long story short, I learned never to play with that guy again.
>>
>misunderstanding about how to handle a dragon encounter
>leads to our mage telling our fighter (who's depressed and suicidal ooc) he should go kill himself
>mage player then starts crying
>>
>>55229480
>tell somebody to kill themselves
>start crying
wat
>>
>>55169398
I actually killed off a real life friendship because of this shit like last week
>>
>>55207981
They're gonna be wearing highheels anyway in a few years, might as well start them early
>>
>>55229748
>They're gonna be sucking dicks anyway in a few years, might as well start them early
Your logic is truly flawless, sempai
>>
>>55231490
Yeah it makes sense, doesn't it?
>>
>>55136770

I have one. The party got beaten unconscious after a fight, and they woke up being transported to the dungeons.

One PC would not shut the fuck up, and kept taunting their captor. I'm not even sure why she was insulting this man to his fact, since he was Lawful Evil (a dark knight) and harsh but relatively fair.

So he eventually told her "Insult my station again, and your next words will be on your own head."

So she says "Make me, fuckboy."

So he says "You were warned," and decapitates her with one swing.

The player was incredibly pissed off at me, and she argued that she was killed for basically resisting. She said that it wasn't fair she'd been singled out for punishment. I told her "You kept taunting this guy! What did you think he was going to do?"

Like, what did she expect to happen? Is an armed man going to be intimidated by the captives he's already fucking beaten into submission? Obviously he'd kill her!

I booted the player, and she was still pissed at me after that.
>>
>>55212048
>I usually got the short end of the stick when it came to party luck because I refused to play female characters
What? How are these two things related?

>>55218096
Grow up, it's a fucking game.
>>
>>55233650
Dogs are bros
>>
>>55227228
sometimes That Guy is a family friend or close friend that really only has those traits in DnD sessions for some reason.. I've seen it before.
>>
>>55198971
You mean, "Shikamaru marries a woman exactly like his mother and thus becomes his father"?
>>
This one is from awhile ago and I feek bad about it now. We were playing with what I assume was an autistic (as in actually autistic) kid who was really socially retarded. Anyway one day his brother comes along and he plays with us. In our group we had a that guy (to be honest we all kinda did this or found it funny) who loved saying shit to the autistic kid and fucking with him. Anyway, it starts up and that guy starts his usual shit of saying shit and I see the brother of the autist getting a bit mad. So I try to tone it down and play it off like it's nothing. Later on that guy does it again and this time he insults the autistic kid in what was basically an ooc insult calling his "character" a mumbling faggot and just starts going off and I see him smugly smirking at the brother and thinking he's hot shit for being "clever" and making the insults in character. Anyway this goes on for a minute and I see the brother getting madder and madder, anyway the brother of this kid flips the fucking table and sends it flying and begins beating the fucking shit out of that guy and it took all 5 of us to pull him off. I have never seen a dude that mad in my life. Needless to say that was the last we saw of the kid and his brother and I assume he pulled him out when he saw what was up.
>>
>>55180734
>running optimized stealth cadre at 1k
good god, they should have tazed him for that alone
>>
>>55233562
>>So he eventually told her "Insult my station again, and your next words will be on your own head."
>So she says "Make me, fuckboy."
That response doesn't even fucking make. Make her what, insult his station again?

Was she retarded? Maybe that's why she complained: she doesn't understand English
>>
>>55238181
>>So he eventually told her "Insult my station again, and your next words will be on your own head."
>So she says "Make me, fuckboy."

I thought this was gonna lead to him carving " Make me, fuckboy" on her head.
>>
>>55235549
Good on the brother to defend his mentally handicapped bro. That shit is not cool, man.
>>
>>55233562
Some characters are fiesty, spiteful, proud, stubborn, zealous, or otherwise make for uncooperative prisoners. Having them spit bile at their captor and being starved, beaten or thrown in solitary can make for a fun, dramatic character moment. But being instakilled for it is punishing a player for roleplaying, and roleplaying a good character well.

I hate to say it, but you were That Guy.
>>
>>55223821
>Senpaia
I was at first really confused if you meant F a mpaia or really Senpaia
>>
>>55241408
*F ama
>>
>that girl attempted to stab that guy with a handful of pencils because he mislead her to a trap and got her character downed
>>
>>55179253
>>55179259
I for one think she looks super cute in her new outfit
>>
>>55241264
If an NPC makes their intentions clear and a PC defies them, sometimes you need to realize that the expected results are the ones that are going to happen. Consequences are a real thing and if she was RPing a good character, then one of that character's traits was certainly "suicidal". She was insulting the guy who just beat all of their asses after he was fair and told her what would happen if she continued. Even smart-mouth assholes know when things are about to get serious. The ones that don't are like the fodder who die in the first 10 minutes of a horror or action movie.
>>
>>55243360
her little toes are adorable
>>
>>55241264

True, but even those characters should know when to shut the fuck up.

It really depends on the kind of fantasy novel you're going for. Sometimes the defiant warrior-maiden gets a good one in. Sometimes she gets five across the face, and sometimes she gets put in stocks for public use after she stands up to the tyrant. If she's really unlucky, she gets her throat cut.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.