[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XLN Lore/Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 234234.jpg (4MB, 3368x2789px) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
4MB, 3368x2789px
Jace Romance Novel when?

btw. Is this going to be the training's arc?

Every new plane has one of the Jactice League overcome their problems/gain new powers.
>>
>>55135857
Her tentacles rippled with pleasure as she gazed upon him.

"Abs...like stone." She bit her lip and raised her eyes; dare he meet them?
>>
>>55135857

I can't wait for the Gatewatch to reform on Dominaria and defeat Bolas once and for all!
>>
>>55135857
Jace looks so bad in this new card.

They had to give him such a trashy haircut
>>
>>55135868
>ixalan is a trap because planeswalkers cant planeswalk out of it
>rtd will have a lonely best boy get ambushed and killed by Nicky B
>similiar shit will happen to the rest of the Jacetice league
>>
All I want is for Liliana to have to face the rest of the Gatewatch again.
>>
>>55135857
https://vronos.com/magic-story-podcast-transcripts/magic-story-podcast-ixalan/

>Jace is the only gatewatch member in the story

>Vraska is enacting the unknown plan she spoke to Mazirek about. She is coming into her own now that someone belives in her talents as more than just a killing machine.

>Ixalan is the "New World" Continenent west of the "Old World" Torrezon.

> The River Heralds are tbe Merfolk, an older culture the Sun Empire has suplanted just as the Aztec did the Maya

> The Vampire Legion of Dusk serve a Church and Monarch, and drink only the blood of heretics, rebels, enemies of war and apostates. They conquered Torrezon and the refugees fled west to become the Pirates of the Brazen Coalition

> The Immortal Sun is sacred to the Legion of Dusk, they believe it will grant them Everlasting Life without needing blood.

>The Merfolk want to keep the Immortal Sun and the Golden City away from the other factions.

>The Pirates want it becasue its the ultimate treasure

> The Sun Empire want its power to fend off the Invaders.

>The Dinosaurs have both tame and domestic types

>"Desire" is the main theme. Both for material gains, cultural power and personal aproval.
>>
>>55139587
World actually seems kind of cool

Can't wait to see how they mess it up in execution.
>>
>>55140340
Vampires will probably steal some magic sun stone despite Jace trying to stop then causing an apocalypse that kills the dinosaurs. Vampires will rejoice as the sun dies.
>>
>>55136629
I didnt notice until this picture that his face looks really fucked up. Im not sure if its purposeful to show him getting btfo by bolas or what.
>>
>>55140383
There is some twist.

All the different factions think its something different

The Vampires think its Jesus
The Sun Empire a weapon
The Pirates a treasure.
The Merfolk seem to know no one should have it.

What is the Immortal Sun truly?

And why did Bolas give Vraska a compas that seems to find it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.