[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1709: Return of the Captain Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 572
Thread images: 102

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55125301
>>
And by return of the captain, I mean Brutus is back and is fixing the drive, for those unaware. Stupid hurricane.
>>
Jumpers, how have waifus changed your builds?
>>
File: qz6eknd73qvy.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
qz6eknd73qvy.gif
455KB, 256x256px
What would you have for Awakened/Requiem abilities for Za Warudo?
>>
>>55132757
The ability to punch the past.
>>
>>55132757
More advanced control over time (slowing or accelerating time instead of just stopping it) vs being able to exist outside of time?
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>55132539
Eventually, I joined a band of…can't believe I'm saying this, psychic children. Ninten, Ana, Lloyd, and eventually Teddy were also investigating the aliens and trying to put a stop to them. I ended up being the 'vaguely responsible adult-ish' member of the team. My team got along really well with the kids, too. It also made fights just a tiny bit easier.

Just a bit. Teddy got to be with us for the entire adventure thanks to that. Lloyd still rejoined us eventually, though. But finally, we confronted the alien who was responsible for the turmoil and trouble on Earth: Giegue. As he began his monologue and his psychic assault on us, I shouted over him. That I was from another world. That I was trapped in a cycle I couldn't escape. That I could help Giegue if he helped me. That this didn't have to end in bloodshed or destroying Earth.

My words fell on deaf ears. The words of a random Earthling meant nothing to the hate deep in Giegue's heart. He dismissed me entirely. And so, instead, we sang. We know how the story goes from there. Reminded of the love he once held for his human 'mother', Giegue turned and fled to the depths of space, swearing vengeance.

And I was left with nothing.

With no way to gain information and no idea of knowing if I would disappear again or when, I said goodbye to Ninten and the others. I did my best to be easy-going about it, promising we'd probably meet again someday. I, uh…I might have choked up a little bit. Shut up. It wasn't that big a deal, right?
>>
>>55132793
I hit the road and began to wander. I used my newfound telepathy to do some parlor tricks and fake fortune telling to keep myself afloat financially. I'd go on adventures of my own and deal with any PSI-based disturbances I ran into, or just acting the part of a wandering hero.

Hero. That's a funny word. No, I'm just…me. The guy without a name. I made up a new one for myself in Pokemon, and I made myself up a name for this world. I'll probably do the same once again. Just a nameless wanderer who's passing through.

At the turn of the decade, the bell tolled again. And I was gone.

That's it for now. Hope you all enjoyed it. Toss thoughts at me if ya want.
>>
>>55132780
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>55132798
>nameless wanderer who's passing through
ONORE!

Jokes aside, looks good Heavens, though I'm really feeling for your Jumper. Being yanked from worlds without any prior warning, and in such a horrifying manner...this Benefactor is nothing like Yuki, that's for sure. Might I suggest you go to Cognitive Dissonance next? Seems fitting after your confrontation with Giegue plus you made that jump so it's only right you make your Jumper experience it.
>>
>>55132757
Control the flow of time for multiple targets, such as freezing time except for a specific group of people. Or freezing time for just one person, or group of people, or just freezing the time of one location. Well for Requiem, Awakened I would suggest instead more refined control over time, rather than just time stop.
>>
>>55132739
>1709
So close, and yet so far.
>>
>>55132846
We had a pair of 1707's, but other than that I thought we were on track after someone backtracked by like... thirty editions. Where did we lose count?
>>
File: JOJO!.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JOJO!.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>55132811
Sadly I lack a newsletter. I'll throw ideas at you for free though. To me it makes sense for Dio/Za Warudo to have that kind of power. Dio HATES when he fails. I can see that hate guiding his power to fix past mistakes by chronoporting punches back at the last thing to beat him.

>"JOJO! I WILL REWRITE HISTORY WITH MY OWN HANDS! "
>>
>>55132863
>DIO tries to undo his previous defeats with time bullshit
>Meets and teams up with Dio Brando
>Both of them are ultimately defeated by Jonathan and Jotaro
>End up trapped in a white void
No, wait, that's Sonic Generations, never mind.
>>
What perks make jumpers better in bed?
>>
>>55132754
Anytime I go to the Dragon Age Inquisition jump I always get Dorian. He's the only thing worth getting in that jump.
>>
>>55132901
I remember there was a perk that guaranteed restful sleep. I think it was in a one of the military jumps. something about being able to nap anywhere and still sleep well. Someone help me out here.
>>
>>55132855
Man I don't know. Glad to see there's someone keeping a vague track of it though.
>>
Was it Tophat who made the Destiny jump and was going to update it at some point? Is that ded?
>>
>>55132901
There's one in 80s Action Movies, both Fallouts (one is a scenario reward in 4, 60 Minute Man), one in Sitcoms, and one in Archer, off the top of my head.
>>
>>55132965
Mad Hatter, not TopHat
>>
Jump #400: Kingsman
>Ten of Cups (Satiety), reversed: Taking one's good fortune for granted.
I can think of a couple people who take their good fortune for granted, indeed. McDonalds. Really.
>Identity: Kingsman (-400)
Four hundred points for an origin? Jesus. I guess the extra points to items balances this, or something, but jeez.
>Well Dressed (Free, Kingsman)
It's always helpful to ensure that any useful devices I have will remain useful even if being used a bit improperly.
>Unflappable Manners (500, Kingsman)
As though I don't already have this down pat by now, but hey, never hurts to have it reinforced.
>Manners Maketh Man (100, Kingsman)
This isn't so much adding new skill so much as refining it. Not only can I deal with things efficiently, but I can make sure it looks good.
>Always On Tap (50)
Product placement is good for you.
>All Seeing Spectacles [550]
Honestly, these aren't bad. I don't know how often I'll use them, but having them means I can replicate them.
>The Watch To Observe [350]
Come to think of it, I've been relying on my own innate perfect sense of time to know when everything is. At least now I can make an act of looking at a watch. And it is a very nice watch.
>A Knight In Stylish Armor [0]
At least when I'm not wearing my armor, I've an outfit that will keep me dressed to the nines.

There's really a great deal of things that an outside element disrupts, by being unafraid to step in. Certainly I'm going to do things by the book, but ... well, this means that I end up being in a church full of morons when it's time to go kill crazy. There's just one problem: when a jumper goes kill crazy, they generally shift forms to something more suited to the task, meaning shifting to Kryptonian for the sake of eye lasers stopped me from having murderous intent, and the end result of that was a display of martial arts that knocked out every single person. Every last one of them suffered no lasting damage. I walked outside, to the awaiting ambush.
>>
>>55132780
What did he mean by this?
>>55132789
Didn't Made in Heaven do this? At least for accelerating time I tho9ught it did.
>>55132828
>Freezing time except for a group
>Freezing time of locations
Sounds interesting
>More refined control
What does that mean, exactly?
Talking about manipulating time and also space hurts my head, just because of the confusion of terms with speeding up/slowing down. I think the only way I can keep it straight is that DIO always acts normally when he messes with time.

Alternatively, fucking with gravity as an extension of fucking with time, since gravity affects how time works? Am I understanding relativity correctly?
>>
>>55133089
"What did you do? I had nearly no restraint. I almost killed all of those people; they all tried to kill each other. Everyone went mad."
>"Well, in simple terms..." Insert treknobabble here.
"Free sims cards were too good to be true. Pity that Galahad was out sick today, he might have enjoyed that. Now what?"
>"You know what this is like? It's like the old movies I love - now I'm going to tell you my whole plan-"
"Why would you?"
>"Exactly. This ain't that kind of movie."
The gunshot echoed as my head rocked back as my glasses shattered and the uplink was destroyed, the force sending me rocking backward for a long moment... before I stood upright again, lifting a hand to my eye and digging out a flattened lead bullet. "So you want to change genres, do you?"
>"Wh-what the f-fuck-!" Valentine stuttered, as Gazelle stepped up beside him to pull him back.
I flicked the bullet at one of his two bodyguards, and it buried itself in the man's skull as he crumpled to the ground. The other brought his gun up and fired on full-auto, bullets soaring through the air. I lifted a hand, letting most of the bullets ping away harmlessly. A few were grabbed in my hand; with a negligent wave, they were thrown and quite permanently neutralized the other guard.
>Gazelle stood in front of Valentine, who was still trying to form words, an oppressive fear rooting them in place. "Who- what- what is this?"
I lifted a hand and wagged a finger. "You decided we aren't in a spy thriller anymore, I can go with the flow. So what would you like? We've got superhero drama-" I unbuttoned my jacket to show off a familiar red-and-yellow sigil straight from the comic books.. "-or we've got action-comedy." I paused for a few moments, waiting, before I inclined my head and let my arms drop.
"Oh, I see. You were wanting to use these cards on more people than me. Maybe even kill off everyone in the world, right?"
>"How did you-"
"That means we're in a horror film."
>"I... oh, shit. Oh, SHIT."
>>
File: oh shit what.png (726KB, 656x655px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit what.png
726KB, 656x655px
>>55132739
Jumpers! We've talked about your hatreds, forms and personality quirks, but what are some of the irrational fears you've never quite been able to let go of? Or maybe even picked up during the chain?
>>
>>55133113
Abruptly I shed my form, my suddenly massive body launching forward from my shadow toward them, shrieking teke-li! teke-li!, as tentacles coated with needle-sharp teeth tore into the both of them.

The test audiences didn't seem to like this alternative to the church massacre, but quite frankly fuck test audiences, they ruin movies. Besides, I was too busy having fun to care, and if physics is going to be go out to lunch whenever it's convenient, then the stars must be right and I'm going to do as I feel fits.

Eggsy followed through with the rest, and oddly, both Valentine and Gazelle were still there in the end. Though the color of their blood seemed to be rather... off. A too-bright shade of red, almost cartoonish, and their behavior was not quite right either. As well, it turned out that some last-minute change that Valentine made caused a bug that kept the sim cards from actually activating, though nearly everything else happened as it otherwise might have. Not to mention Galahad never ended up having a breakdown after surviving a gunshot wound to the head, because he never killed a church full of people.

Also, apparently someone decided to try to blow up the Kingsman headquarters a few years later. Except the joys of precognition include preemptively dealing with such threats because... seriously, some of this is just too silly to be true outside of Austin Powers.

Wait, tell me I didn't just jinx myself...
>>
>>55133091
Well for more refined control I do mean other types of time control than just the on/off, so speed up, down, probably not reversal but that's still possible. Gravity applying to time fuckery is accurate, the connection is even explored to some degree in Jojo part 6. I do have other ideas on what it could become, but they're really overpowered.

Also gravity is technically not it's own thing so much as an attribute of space, and in particular space being warped by the presence of mass, and that mass is in turn affected by this warping. Also technically time isn't it's own thing, so much as just another extension of space, and like the rest of space it is also warped by the presence of mass. Any kind of notable spacial or time warping technically would have some pretty extensive gravitational effects, just no one ever really goes into that aspect of things unless they are specifically intending to go in the direction of gravity.
>>
>>55132901
Here's the the list.

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus; 80s Action Movies
Sploosh; Archer
Sweet, Sweet Candy; Futurama
To Boldly Come; Star Trek
Kama Sutra Master; Fallout
Never Call Me That Again; Firefly
I'll Repay That, Ten Times Over; Gurren Lagann
Good People Have Good Night’s Sleep; Fate Stay Night
Sixty-Minute Man; Fallout 4, Minutemen scenario reward
Sinanju; Wuxia
You're Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches; Black Dynamite
Oh, James!; 007
Fornicating (Origin locked (but free!)); Demons of Astland
How You Doin'?; Sitcom
Purview; Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Heart-String Weaving Matchmaker Mastery; Exalted: Sidereals
Ways of Eros; Luther Strode
>>
>>55133216
I looked at Purview and I can't see where it says anything about lewds. Did I miss something or mistakenly read the wrong perk?
>>
>>55133126
I still hate heights, even now. I can level countries, command empires, control time itself, but looking down from a high vantage point still gives me goosebumps. I'm just good enough to hide it from others.
>>
>>55133091
>What did he mean by this?
See here: >>55132863
>>
>>55133222
Become the god of lewd stuff, anon.
Open your mind to the possibilities.
>>
>>55133253
By that logic you could add any perk that lets you pick a skill to the list.
>>
>>55133091
I should clarify, I don't mean Gravity manipulation in terms of C-Moon, More along the lines of affecting personal weight and weight of objects touched.
>>55133188
That's interesting. I'd like to hear about those other ideas, just for the thought. I don't want to reach complete god-tier after Jojo's, and I'll probably save the awakened/requiem shit until a while after the jump. "Using the arrow a second time never occurred to me."
>Gravity isn't it's own thing instead of an attribute of space
Is it? Are the other fundamental forces the same way? Or just Gravity since it's the special snowflake?
>Time isn't real, it's just another extension of space
I knew that, like the 4th dimension or whatever.
>Any kind of notable spacial or time warping technically would have some pretty extensive gravitational effects, just no one ever really goes into that aspect of things unless they are specifically intending to go in the direction of gravity.
I like the idea of messing with gravity. It's a broad and versatile power, depending on how you interpret and use it, and it's not a super common choice like the classical elements, light, dark, life, death, time or space (even if it's heavily related to the last two.)

The biggest problem I'm having is I also really like the Khanso Stand from JJBA jump, as it's kind of like Justice but it's ambiguous as to whether the 'manifested' objects are real. I really like the idea of utilizing people's memories in the illusions. Mostly because this jumper likes understanding people and their pasts so they can prey on those feelings.
>>55133249
Don't see how useful that is, but I'm not very imaginative. Kind of sounds like the Bites the Dust loop, but instead of all the shit surrounding Kira, gives DIO the chance to go back and right the wrongs. Balance it by only getting one shot?
>>
>>55133126
Poison. I'm not afraid of snakes, or spiders, but I am incredibly disproportionately afraid of poison, this does extend to poisonous creatures, but not actually as much as just raw poison. I mean I have panic attacks right now from handling pesticide containers, and those are actually almost harmless to humans, that knowledge doesn't stop the panic attacks. I can physically handle and do things with poisons, but I am typically actually having at least a minor panic attack while doing so, and it can take hours for me to actually calm down, sometimes days. I just don't see the fear going away when it has never weakened even a little even with me actively handling poisons.
>>
>>55133126
I don't know about irrational fears. I think fearing a lack of power is a very rational thing. I've had several chances to trade power for greater reward, but I have declined. Perhaps a lack of control is more on point with what I worry about?
>>
>>55133126
That Stannis won't be able to take the Iron Throne, which is his by Right
>>
>>55133290
You are technically correct.
But Purview seemed unique in that it gave you raw skill that could beat out literal supernatural abilities and magical enhancement.
It felt a bit more impactful than your typical skill perk.
So I added it to my list.
Truth be told, I don't actually know exactly how good Purview makes you at anything, because that it's still on my list of stuff I need to watch or read. I assumed it was pretty decent based on the description, and the fact that it's from Japan. You know how they get.
>>
>>55133322
Gravity isn't exactly a special snowflake so much as we just didn't figure out what it was for a really long time, even right now we have a better understanding of electromagnetism than gravity. It helps though that electromagnetism only has a few general interactions and can be easily messed with, while gravity by it's own nature requires three interactions to even be a things(higgs field, spacetime, and everything that interacts with the higgs field gaining mass). When it comes to the four fundamental forces the special snowflake could be electromagnetism, because it seems like the weak nuclear force is actually just another part of electromagnetism.

For the other ideas for a requiem The World I got to thinking of the time stop becoming it's own temporary world, within which only that which the user allows may happen, everything they don't either stopping, or being reversed back to when The World was activated, or even being skipped like King Crimson. The other main idea was just the stand actively stopping any preset thing that the user doesn't want, such as knives thrown at the user being frozen, or people finding that if they run away they get stopped in time until the user catches up to them again.
>>
>>55133383
Unfortunately Stannis becoming King would be counter productive to insuring that my family's dynasty held the Iron Throne for 300 years. Thankfully I managed to use Exalted social charms to convince him to become Master of Laws for my half-brother Aegon after we took Kings Landing with the Golden Company.
>>
Hey Yorokonde, how useful is Divinity magic without the turn based combat of the game? The range feels more than a little dangerous/less applicable than in game if we have a significant casting time with RT
>>
>>55133126
Even as an android I'm worried about parasites, cancerous growths, mulitation and other disgusting biological things
>>
I read someone claiming that Air is the most dangerous Avatar element if you buy two Bending Genius perks for it. Why would that be?
>>
>>55133594
Vacuum blades, sucking the air out of someone's lungs, always having it on hand and if you don't you have bigger problems than not being able to bend anything. That's all I can think of.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>55132754
Mainly by sapping me of my CP. Pun absolutely not intended.

Aaaand funny you should bring that up actually-I just realised I uh, got my shit plain wrong about one important bit of Notes info. I just realised the bit I remembered I confused Nasu saying Brunestud's hanging around waiting for the "final boss" to go down with the idea ORT was confirmed still around somewhere.

Does anyone know if ORT's definitely still around or not?

>>55133126
I'm not sure how irrational it is when it used to be my imperfection AND greater imperfection, but the power of love. Both the explosion kind and the teamwork kind.

Even before that. Trying to turn yourself into despair, stasis and order incarnate gives you a healthy respect for the thing that still stings enough to start working on a corruptions arms race for when people defied your misguided plans to preserve the world with despair. So I'd oscillate wildly between morbid fascination and frustration people didn't realise how dangerous it was. Which wasn't helped when the faction of companions that disagreed with my despair-for-universal-preservation schemes started harnessing it

Nowadays, it's more like-I get it, it's usually a good thing that should be spread.

What I ALSO know with certainty, is that it's a massive enough potential source of energy I'm more concerned about it's propogation than if someone detonated an antimatter bomb in my face.

>>55133594
I think that might be because air not only gives benders the most personal mobility, but also the fastest and most direct ways to kill people. In LoK, Zaheer killed someone by airbending the air out of their lungs-and ran rings around almost every kind of bender just by using airbending creatively.

The one exception? Tenzin, who /crushes/ him until his teammates bailed him out. Zaheer wasn't even an expert airbender, he was just a martial artist who suddenly got airbending powers because of Korra's spirit realm mixup thing.
>>
>>55133470
>Gravity isn't exactly a special snowflake
Sorry. Friend is a physics major and I was talking about the fundamentals. He just said things would be a lot easier because gravity is weird.
>everything they don't either stopping or being reversed or even being skipped
Sounds like Gold Experience Requiem (from what I know about that Stand.) Reads exactly like that on the wiki, now that I look it up.
>Actively stopping any preset thing the user doesn't want
Doesn't sound too different from the above, but less powerful. Those powers seem too hard to write from a protagonist's perspective, at least for me, but maybe I'm just misunderstanding them. I don't want to get into >just works territory

Reminds me of Araki having villains fuck themselves over at the last minute Kira could've killed the entire cast if he didn't stop to gloat. Pucci fucked himself over with the disc and Emporio.with Weather Report.
>>
File: FFI_PSP_Crystal.png (36KB, 96x255px) Image search: [Google]
FFI_PSP_Crystal.png
36KB, 96x255px
Mornin thread.

I just had a really stupid idea but I wanted to get your input.

You know how eragon magic lets you store mana (or is it any energy?) Inside gemstones? Well if I am a dungeon core which is a giant gemstone could I use that to dump mana I have into myself for later use making myself a giant stockpile of mana?

Or am I being stupid cause its 5 am.
>>
>>55132901
>>55133216
There's one in Fate/stay Night about being a better lay "Good People Have Good Night's Sleep".
There are also the lewd jumps like the recent Hentai one.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>55133789
Hmm. I...don't see why not, actually.

Like, in Eragon the reason why people put magic in gemstones is because magic is fuckin' volatile shit that sloshes around in response to thoughts. But when dragons disgorge their Eldunari, they can communicate and think just fine while also being tremendous sources of magic-which happen to look very much like gems. Heck, there's even a floating one that seems to be doing okay indefinitely created by wild magic in a city somewhere.

So I'd think so, unless there's something about your specific isekai magic system that makes eragon's magic go fuzzy for some reason.
>>
>>55133629
>but also the fastest and most direct ways to kill people

Waterbender that can manipulate blood can arguably do the same.

Also, just curious, did you make a build for Desolate Era?
>>
>>55132754
>bisexual

no wonder his real form looks like a shrivelled AIDS victim, kinda makes you think
>>
>>55133113
>"Oh, I see. You were wanting to use these cards on more people than me. Maybe even kill off everyone in the world, right?"
>>"How did you-"
>"That means we're in a horror film."
>>"I... oh, shit. Oh, SHIT."

This bit, right here, gold star.
>>
>>55133216
Is that how you get to skip the recruitment parts?
>>
File: God Jordan.jpg (389KB, 1500x2277px) Image search: [Google]
God Jordan.jpg
389KB, 1500x2277px
How did you react when your power ring merged with your mother box?
>>
>>55133383
https://youtu.be/nFicXlvJBdo?t=43
STANNIS.
>>
File: IMG_1529.png (129KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1529.png
129KB, 500x600px
>>55133950
Oh, absolutely. I think compared to it, air's a bit more of an all-rounder in pure kinetic power and mobility, since Tenzin throws around old man Sato's mechs which were goving everyone else trouble. Not to mention Zaheer holding his own long enough against a berserk Korra he would've literally gotten away with it without those meddling kids.

Also nope, same as La Pucelle it looks finished to me but I don't know of it's 100%, confirmed ready for builds yet? So I'm just holding off in case of last minute updates or such.
>>
File: borkborkbork.jpg (78KB, 620x891px) Image search: [Google]
borkborkbork.jpg
78KB, 620x891px
A certain thought just crossed my mind and now I have to ask: are there any jumps which allow you to make a perk, or power(s) gained via perk, into a person?

>Hey, gravity manipulation powers, what's your favorite icecream flavor?
>>
>>55133974
Merge? they haven't merged my mother box has Its own power ring.
>>
>>55133533
Most Divinity magic is focused on combat uses, save for a few like Rain, the healing spells, and possibly a few others. So it's more narrow than most magical systems. But that is due in no small part to the Source Hunters rather broad and zealous approach to rooting out Sourcerers by defining pretty much all non-approved uses of magic as Sourcery. And of course Source Hunters only care about the spells that help them kill people better.

I've tried to strike a middle point with the magic system, injecting a little realism while keeping the link to time kept in place. The spells are very quick to cast, so you don't have to worry about significant casting times at all, and recharge blazingly fast compared to some magical systems. It's pretty much shout and go. Command Word style.

I hope this made sense. I just woke up and the caffeine hasn't quite kicked in yet.
>>
>>55134025
There's a perk that does exactly that in Cardcaptor Sakura.
>>
>>55134053
That's adorable, does she have a name?
>>
>>55134096
mother box, I've asked It and that's How It likes to be addressed,I've imported it dozens of times As nearly every Kind of Intelligence based magic User we have I figure all that processing power would make it a better wizard than a human
>>
>>55133882
>There are also the lewd jumps like the recent Hentai one.

There's a new one?
>>
>>55134128
>>55123515
>>
Which would be better in the long run, generic xianxia cultivation technique and just keep cultivating forever or multiple cultivation techniques over multiple jumps like desolate era and world of cultivation?
>>
>>55132754
I pick up more better at sex perks, make sure to import her as often as possible, am forbidden by her from taking bad luck drawbacks anymore,nor polygamy perks basic marriage stuff
>>
>>55134088
Thanks, anon.
>>
File: Demon_God_Towa_full.png (267KB, 426x591px) Image search: [Google]
Demon_God_Towa_full.png
267KB, 426x591px
>>55130495
>The irony of a Demon with God Ki amuses me.
This isn't all that surprising. The first demons were Supreme Kais born evil, who then got banished to what became the Demon Realm.

Plus, as shown by Demigra, and Towa and Dabura (who are both third gen and thus probably weren't born as Kais like Demigra was), sufficiently powerful demons can achieve a form called Demon God which explicitly has God Ki. Hell Demigra even pushes it further into Giant Demon God and Makyouka forms. So demons with god ki are canon to the Xenoverse/Heroes timeline.
>>
>>55134145
>Which would be better in the long run, generic xianxia cultivation technique and just keep cultivating forever or multiple cultivation techniques over multiple jumps like desolate era and world of cultivation?

you know their is stuff that lets you combine martial arts stuff right? but the first thing since if you don't have one specific perk for it multiple Cultivation techniques can actually kill you at worst and unless they are all passive cultivation techniques distract you from progressing in your cultivation thus stunting your progress at best.
>>
>>55134081
How fast are we talking? Take that Blizzard spell with the 15 meter radius, for example. If a caster begins the spell and I sprint for them, will my knife find its way into their head before they can finish casting?
>>
>>55134183
*Hailstorm
>>
>>55134174
So going desolate era first, only staying the ten years required, and getting a good technique from that would be best for long term before going to the others? I like to assume that the techniques you buy just magically work together since you are paying cp for them.
>>
>>55134145
Well as far as I can tell each Cultivation technique has it's own merits, a few have their own flaws but astonishingly enough they mostly are just various types of gains, mixing and matching the various types /can/ be dangerous so go to World of Cultivation and grab the one free perk that makes all your various Cultivation techniques play nice is my suggestion alongside all the techniques.

>>55134183
On the average human sprint? No, but a Jumper can possibly much faster.
>>
>>55134183
>A fast 15 meter sprint time is between 1 and 1 and a half seconds
You talk fast.
>>
>>55134008
Well, he said that it was completed >>55111284

>>55133974
What benefits would it give to do that?
>>
>>55134199
Nope which is why I suggest World of Cultivation first, that and it's the Xian Xia equivalent to a Green Hills Zone IMHO.

Captch
Joan c
I read it as John Cena and now have the music in my head... dang it.
>>
>>55132754
>Tumblr
Doubt.
>>
>>55134218

Note to self, finish those updates. Im just procrastinating at this point.
>>
>>55134236
Aionon? No rush, but yeah you said it first.
>>
Speaking of Desolate Era, when it says a Quadrillion years, are we talking about an american quadrillion or a regular quadrillion?
>>
>>55134121
>mother box, I've asked It and that's How It likes to be addressed,I've imported it dozens of times As nearly every Kind of Intelligence based magic User we have I figure all that processing power would make it a better wizard than a human

AI makes the best wizards

>>55134207
>What benefits would it give to do that?
Puts you to somewhat of a Godly level at least by n52 DC standards
>>
>>55134260
>Puts you to somewhat of a Godly level at least by n52 DC standards
Do you remember the comic when that happens? Might give it a read.
>>
>>55134183
>>55134192
By the math, no, you likely won't reach them as a baseline human before they finish.

The record sprinting speed for an Olympic level clocks in at 10.18 seconds per 100 meters. Doing the math, that's roughly 1.5 seconds to hit 15 meters. Taking into account swing time for the knife with any kind of accuracy, you're looking at a good two or three seconds, if not more.

Most average native English speakers say roughly 130 words per minute. The range is pretty big depending on a lot of factors, so I picked somewhere in the middle-low end. Which is just about 2 words per second. Most command word spells in any system are one longer, more complex word, so we'll call it the equivalent of two normal words for simplicity's sake.

So, assuming you didn't catch the mage by surprise and you both knew the showdown was happening, you'd get nailed by the spell. And probably a second one for good measure.

Which is why a lot of Source Hunters invest some time in developing archery skills. Nothing stops magic like a bolt through the forehead.
>>
>>55134260
So God of that tree over there or God of all multiverses?
>>
>>55134247
Well, knowing the author, it's probably whichever number is bigger.
>>
>>55134266
>Do you remember the comic when that happens? Might give it a read.

It think its after the Darkeseid war where League Members became temporary gods

>>55134272
Feat wise he only did a universe but Hal quickly gave up the power after receiving, must not want to repeat the Parallax thing again.
>>
>>55134267
Thank you for the response. There's also the fact that if I had begun running at the start of the spell, I'd be moving significantly slower than 10m/s because one needs to accelerate from 0
>>
File: cebf6628e8d0e93b5aabd105a498efc7.jpg (228KB, 1977x2361px) Image search: [Google]
cebf6628e8d0e93b5aabd105a498efc7.jpg
228KB, 1977x2361px
>>55134324
You're quite welcome. I try to help where I can. And that's very true, only Mario (and some Jumpers) are exempt from the need to accelerate. I just left that bit out to keep the problem simple. I doubt anyone wants me to whip out my physics book and actually calculate it.
>>
>>55134342
Using you physics books, can you tell me how anyone manages to do anything not completely disastrous with time freezing abilities?
>>
File: Mana Tanks.jpg (276KB, 963x830px) Image search: [Google]
Mana Tanks.jpg
276KB, 963x830px
>>55134349
Physics books will not help you here.
>>
>>55134349
Time freezing has no truck with your pathetic earth sciences.
>>
File: e6dc167c40289a045e6575cdf1bc3285.png (666KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
e6dc167c40289a045e6575cdf1bc3285.png
666KB, 1600x1250px
>>55134349
That's magic son. Magic takes a dump on Physic's desk every day before school and sexually assaults the teacher during lunch.

The question you should be asking is which outfit Hassan of Serenity would look best in. Because they all look extra cute, though I'm leaning towards Rider myself.
>>
>>55134401
>Hassan of Serenity

Always good to see a fellow man of taste and culture.
>>
>>55134401
I'm partial to assassin myself
>>
>>55134342
>>55134324
You can put on some 7 mile boots from Dungeons & Dragons.
>>
>>55134349
It's not "time freezing," it's apparent stasis relative to some other object - most likely the planet. And that's about as close as you can get to explaining it without breaking everything.
>>
>>55134490
Using the words "apparent stasis" doesn't really solve the breaking things problem.
>>
>>55134516
The fact that we don't break things around us, generally speaking, when using these technologies and magic is certainly interesting. I don't have an extensive education in any branch of physics though, so I'm not going to try and hypothesize why it works as it does
>>
>>55133126
i was an atheist before the jump
and now i'm afraid of gods (aslans) judging eyes.
>>
>>55134243
Yep I need to buckle down, if I get off work early enough I will try to get it done tonight. Sorry for the hold up everyone.
>>
>>55134516
It appears stopped in relation to the planet. In reality, it is still moving at the exact same rate as the world is through the solar system, the solar system through the galaxy, etc.

In other words, the molecules in the volume of space are stopped in relation to the world.

I don't see what breaks here.
>>
>>55132754
What are you talking about? Nothing has changed. I definitely haven't been strong-armed into elevating three sister dragons to near-godhood, no, that'd be absurd.
>>
>>55134349
Frame of relative reference when time, taken here as the measure of change between one moment and the next, has been changed to only measure you and the things you willfully change. In this way you don't walk faster but more in the same amount of time. As no changes other than those that you, personally, willfully changed are enacted from one moment to the next this should mean that other than things you want to be completely disastrous to be completely disastrous.

If this doesn't sit right with physics that is because stopping time might not be a viable physics-based thing that you can do, I'm going off a High-School education and a physics book I busted open on this one, so I'm likely missing large chunks of the science to properly deliver such a theory to its conclusion.
>>
File: IMG_1181.jpg (486KB, 1500x1227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1181.jpg
486KB, 1500x1227px
>>55134207
So after Darkseid was killed all his parademons attacked Oa. The Motherbox was looking for someone to become a god.

Hal Jordan combined his Green Lantern Ring with the Mother Box and basically became New God Of Light. He had absolute control over Light. He even was able to do stuff like reverse time, send Parademons back home, meet his past self, and ultimately destroy mother-ring. He was probably closest thing DC had to God.

Problem is that it requires A.) Fully functional GL Ring (Which apparently we'll be getting soonish with Lantern Jump) & B.) Fully functional Motherbox.

The last bit is the problem. The motherbox you get in DC Jump is nerfed. Motherboxes are omnipotent/omniscient and sorta run things behind the scenes.

Combing the Motherbox we do have with GL Ring might just end up with a ring that doesn't require charging. Motherbox in DC jump is basically a sentient storage device compared to Motherbox in the comics which are deus ex machinas in cube form.
>>
>>55134637
you can get a fully functional mother box In injustice.
>>
>>55134606
I like how Araki hypes the Super Spin by showing how OP a universal timestop is for 6 parts.

And then having Johnny reflexively render himself immune to said timestop with Tusk act 4.
>>
File: IMG_1879.jpg (403KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1879.jpg
403KB, 1000x1537px
>>55134646
I'm not sure if Cenanon understood all the powers of a motherbox. As its listed below the Ragman suit in price. Oh well. I guess you can totally do the power combo in Injustice Jump as well. Buy a ring/steal one & combine it with purchased motherbox.
>>
>>55134694
Im pretty sure someone asked about it being a full box with all that entailed at the time too.
>>
>>55134694
The mother boxes have had a dozen versions and gone through a dozen retcons, nobody really understands its full power.
>>
File: ic-9710.png (996KB, 998x602px) Image search: [Google]
ic-9710.png
996KB, 998x602px
>>55134694
But where does Colonel Sanders come in?
>>
>>55134727
Why does colonel sanders have a green lantern chicken bucket ring?
>>
>>55134727
Comic ?
>>
File: ic-6675.png (607KB, 637x786px) Image search: [Google]
ic-6675.png
607KB, 637x786px
>>55134746
Becauae sanders is legitimately a hero in dc.

Even has alternate reality versions, earth 11 sanders is kinda hot.

>>55134748
Forget the name, there are like 3 of them. He defeats larfreez the orange lanturn by making him sign a contract to not interfere with his plans to give kfc chicken to the universe in exchange for a kfc branch on larfreeze planet.
>>
File: IMG_1880.jpg (564KB, 1008x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1880.jpg
564KB, 1008x1600px
>>55134727
You don't talk about the Colonel without buying some KFC or else.
>>
>>55134768
>>55134766
Not sure if this is awesome, stupid, or both.
>>
>>55134786
>>55134786
Both is good.
>>
File: 1504094531544.jpg (192KB, 770x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1504094531544.jpg
192KB, 770x1062px
Where can I get cute knight companions.
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (1MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.jpg
1MB, 1987x3056px
>>55134748
Read them here.

http://readcomiconline.to/Search/Comic

The bottom one is the oldest. Its Colonel Sanders v Colonel Sunders (Earth 3). The second one is Colonel Sunders & Colonel Grodd v Colonel Corps (various Colonel Sanders throughout the Multiverse). Newest one is Colonel Sanders v Larfleeze as he tries to feed the universe his fastfood & expand KFC throughout the universe.
>>
>>55134401
Personally, I'm partial to Barserker, but Rider's indeed a very solid second place.
>>
>>55134797
Fate.
>>
File: gwendolyn.png (2MB, 1600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
gwendolyn.png
2MB, 1600x1920px
>>55134797
I recommend the Fire Emblem series.
Also Final Fantasy, Brettonia, Fate and Star Wars (Jedi Knights count, right?).
>>
File: Illya knows what she wantas.jpg (77KB, 704x792px) Image search: [Google]
Illya knows what she wantas.jpg
77KB, 704x792px
>>55134418
>that pic
I need GO to summon more waifus
>>
>>55134727
Funnily enough, I'm actually distantly related to Colonel Sanders.

...I wonder if that means I'm technically an official DC comics character somewhere in their multiverse.
>>
>>55134797
>>55134887
Seconding the Fire Emblem series. Effie is all kinds of cute.

I'd also add SBURB, because Knight is a class there, even if they are a little weird as a class.
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon has loads to choose from, though you'll likely be better picking up an OC because there aren't many in the main cast.
Valkyrie Profile, while a bit off the beaten train, has the opportunity to pick up some excellent Knight Companions depending on the Age you find yourself in.
I'd also make special mention of Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, because the Viera are insanely cute and many of their classes are Knight-inspired Mages.
Maybe The Elder Scrolls too? I'm having trouble thinking of canon female knights, but they'd have to be there somewhere.
Of course there's always the upcoming Princess Rescue Gauntlet if you're patient.

>>55134909
Hassan's a cute all right. Frankenstein's Monster turned out rather cute as well, though initially I didn't like it at all.

Though now I'm rethinking a lot of things because some Anon mentioned H. P. Lovecraft being a possible Heroic Spirit and that got me thinking of all kinds of shenanigans. A Berserker with Territory Creation and Madness Enhancement. And a Noble Phantasm with lots and lots of tentacles. "Oh we have such sights to show you!"
>>
File: -JC- kultureboi.jpg (55KB, 680x456px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- kultureboi.jpg
55KB, 680x456px
>>55134401
>>55134418
>>55134909
This is a good place, filled with cultured people. Serenity is best girl.
>>
>>55134802
Hey Manyfist. Thought I'd give you a heads up that your Arrowverse jump has setting innacuracies in it - mainly that the show is operating in a DC multiverse that's still infinite in scope. I guess the whole 52 thing never happened in this continuity? It's a really minor thing, but you seem like the sort that might give a shit about this sort of detail
>>
>>55134990
Every time I see Franky I keep thinking about how her horn would fire out lightning beams and the coils on the side of her head speed up the recharge.
>>
>>55135111
That /would/ look awesome. I know the coils link up to her staff to provide her with energy, so it wouldn't even be that much of a stretch.

I wonder if you could hit her with some magical lightning to overcharge her...
>>
>>55132757
Requiem = Touching something and permanently freezing it in time.
>>
>>55135148
Perfect shields.
>>
>>55135132
Since her staff supposedly contains her heart and she can overload it as one of her attacks, dooming her in the process, a story idea I had is jumper somehow managing to steal the "superior" version of her NP out of the Gate of Babylon to give her a powerup and save her after it gets destroyed. Based on my understanding though, stealing from Gil might just be impossible without extreme jumper shenanigans.
>>
>>55135085
Oh I know. I'm hedging my bets they'll have a Crisis of Infinite Earth style event soon. It was already alluded to.
>>
What happens if gae bolg is used on a creature without a heart?
>>
>>55135283
Something Gae.
>>
>>55135295
So it goes for the prostate? Or, as it is called in some circles, the heart of the asshole?
>>
>>55132752
Glad to hear the Cap'n is okay.
>>
>>55135242
Eh. Gil's treasury holds the prototypes of human invention, but they are not necessarily superior.
>>
File: f8e82955b22cd5f78933503bf5eba8c3.jpg (278KB, 2604x1463px) Image search: [Google]
f8e82955b22cd5f78933503bf5eba8c3.jpg
278KB, 2604x1463px
>>55135242
That would be extreme Jumper Shenanigans territory. But I would very much enjoy reading that story. It sounds great. Especially if Franky overloads her heart to save you, so you're forced to steal the prototype version from Gil just to keep her from fading away when her mana runs out. That would be quite touching.
If it was anyone but Gil I would say that there was a chance they would respect your resolve and courage at standing up to a Servant despite not really having the power to do it and give you the prototype, but it's Gil. He would beat you up and laugh at your pitiful attachment to another person.
>>
>>55135350
They are, actually. It's made an explicit point that his are better because they're the prototypes.
>>
>>55135381
Didn't he respect Waver for doing almost exactly that? Please don't confuse JC Meme Gilgamesh with what the character is actually like.

Sure he's not extremely unlikely to give someone something from his Gate in all but the rarest of occasions but he's not going to mock someone for caring about another unless you actually piss him off. Even his corrupted version only gets that bad with the Fakers.
>>
>>55135423
Aren't prototypes just early models of something? Some are going to be better because they're not meant to be practical for mass production, but most are just going to have glaring flaws.

Then again, Nasu.
>>
>>55135448
In nasu older is better. A crappy prototype is better than a 500 year refined and improved model.
>>
>>55135448
It's a very, very, very common assumption in fiction that the prototype is superior. Sometimes it's more unstable, but regardless it's always made of the best materials, by the best engineers, and might even have features that were too expensive or dangerous for later versions. This is in contrast to the later versions which are assumed to be cheapened/pared down copies.
>>
>>55135448
>>55135466
>>55135469

I'm 99% sure the sword wanked as Excalibur's predecessor can't be used to fight off Sephyr.
>>
>>55135448
Prototypes in anime in general tend to be the sort that are much better, with mass produced or later versions being worse. Sometimes like with Gundam stuff it's explained as the specs being reduced for mass production. Sometimes, also with gundam, it's just inexplicably worse.

In Fate, its' because older things have more power than newer things. This is really on and off on when this actually applies, since the author seems to forget a lot, but the few times it's usually consistent is Gil's stuff vs other people's stuff. I think him using Durandal or something against Saber's Excalibur was the first time this older rule was even brought up in the original VN.
>>
What's the best way to delete Gilgamesh's soul from the Throne of Heroes?
>>
File: 25616541681.gif (271KB, 368x283px) Image search: [Google]
25616541681.gif
271KB, 368x283px
>>55135440
Easy there. I haven't watched most of anything Fate related, save for a few episodes of Fate/Zero (up until the Banquet of Kings episode) and the first two of Fate/Stay Night. So I'm running more on what I've gleaned from the thread than anything.

He does seem like the kind of person to mock others for their attachments though.
>>
>>55135448
Nasuverse magic means old = better, 100% of the time.
>>
>>55135530
As I said, you're running almost entirely on JC Memegamesh. Where his ego and arrogance are exaggerated far beyond what it actually is till he seems to be at his worst all the time.
>>
>>55135552
Gilgamesh fanboy.
>>
>>55135509
That's a really lame question when so far we've only seen a total of 1 soul deleted. And it was done by the soul in question, Solomon, activating his own self-destruct button NP "that returns himself to God"

So failing that, I'm going to say: Either the 4th, Balefire channeled through the most powerful Sa'Angreal you can possibly come up with (which will technically not delete the soul, just disperse it into incalculably tiny pieces throughout all existence) or a Sword of Xuanyuan (which is from SCP, and you'll have to ask either the stasis-locked snakeman manning it or the ancient chinese snakeman empire-created AI guarding another SCP to even begin to grasp how it works. Other than it involves the Bagwa, and the fact that all humans have a little bit of flesh dragon overdeity and metal serpent overdeity inside of them)
>>
>>55135552
I'm pretty sure if he's seen up to the banquet of kings episode he's going enough exposure to the "Golden Toilet Bowl Hoarder" to form his own opinion without running on total jc meme.
>>
>>55135563
I'd think that it'd be more likely to use the servant's connection to the throne and thus to his real soul as a vector to reach the thing.
>>
Since we are on the topic of fate, what would I need to take in any of the fate jumps to pull a shirou and just make random weapons out of thin air? I love the gate of babylon thing but I think I would prefer to be a smith this chain.
>>
File: Exalted.jpg (120KB, 959x660px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.jpg
120KB, 959x660px
How can I Exalt someone ?
>>
>>55135576
Make your origin Sword then drive yourself insane until you think of yourself as a Sword.
>>
>>55135563
Ok I want these scp numbers or links please because that sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>55135563
>flesh dragon overdeity and metal serpent overdeity
Pretty sure that's just the robot goddess and meat goddess popping up again.

Not sure where humans get any robot from though, unless they're going to do the whole "THE IRON IN YOUR BLOOD" nonsense.
>>
>>55135588
Well I dont WANT to be a sword you see, I mean I thought his making stuff was a type of magic in its self unrelated to the marble. Was I wrong?
>>
File: 1503856572780.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503856572780.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>Congratulations, anon! You were chosen as the Jumper! Sadly, you died in your last jump without getting a Spark and you are just back on Earth. You get to keep whatever you have gotten up until your current jump.

How would you react to this?
>>
>>55135587
Make your own Exalations. Otherwise, be strong enough to manipulate fate to a a degree that can point Exaltations where they need to go.
>>
>>55135587
Be an Incarnae, or steal the process.
>>
>>55135605
Just fine, I get to choose the jump right? Im going hero bbs.
>>
>>55135552
To be fair it could really go either way. You have to remember, he is in a VERY good mood in Extra and Extella (because the Moon Cell is fun as fuck), Strange/Fake (because he gets to have a cute girl master who treats him how he thinks he deserves to be treated i.e. unquestionable god-king) and Grand Order (because he's gotten over Enkidu's death and he's now fighting to defend the kingdom he loves)

I mean, even in the updated UBW anime cowritten by nasu to make Gil seem like less of a chad he considers being personally executed by him to be a compliment, and shittalks Herc for defending Illya instead of dying honorably in an all-out offence until Herc pulls a Kamina.

Gotta remember just being in modern Earth makes Gil unrelentingly salty. Unless you're Guda, and therefore you have Kiara-like charisma.

>>55135592
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2847
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2481

>>55135600
Oh yeah, that's them. It's just that one of the guys who contributed a lot of Xia/Sarkic related SCPs also did a tale where one of the surviving snakemen tries to uncover the true nature of reality warpers.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/what-dragons-we-shall-be
>>
>>55135576

I took 'creation' as my origin, and then fanwanked that was enough to create any type of shit as long as I knew enough of it and had the prana.
>>
>>55135603
Gradation Air can make copies, but if you want to get to shirou's level, you need to be Sword.
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
>>55135605
Push through it and obtain my own spark, I am the Jumper and I shall not be denied!
>>
>>55135605
I'd kill myself.
>>
>>55135622
Just whatever was your last jump before reading the post.

>>55135639
>Nobus' are bigger than Okitas'

No way man
>>
>>55135605
Eh, I'm somewhere around the 400 to 500 jumps mark. Disappointing, but I'll be fine.

Probably just uplift things here, and travel the multiverse with post-chain stuff that doesn't need a Spark.
>>
>>55135573
Except by only seeing that he misses the exact example I pointed out to him that proves the opinion he gave earlier wrong. The scene where he gives respect to Waver for charging at him alongside Iskander is way after that point.

>>55135633
He's not a nice guy. That's not my point. I'm just saying he can respect ballsiness when he sees it, even in Zero or Stay Night. He's going to be a prick but unless you personally offend him like Shiro or Shinji do, he won't descend into anything worse than his usual prickery.
>>
>>55135605
Well, I can conquer the world, I guess. Or I could take a nap.
>>
>>55135605
fire up the boosted version of the Rick and Morty portal gun and start liberating! The worlds I Left Behind, reunite with some old friends,start exploring and helping people without The advantage of CP and imports
>>55135587
step one kill an infernal step two steal the corresponding Monstrance of Celestial Portion
step three put the exaltation into someone else
>>
>>55135639
That is insanely far beyond what even an awakened origin would do.
>>
>>55135603
His making stuff is his reality marble, yeah.
>>
>>55135576
Well, you'd need a good Inventory System of some kind so you can get the "pulling Swords out of thin air" bit down. I can't recall which Jumps have such things, but I know there's two or three versions laying around somewhere.

Then you'd need to pick up smithing skill somewhere. I'd recommend Is It Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? because being a God of Smithing would get you quite far. Mix in a few enchanting perks, like those found in The Elder Scrolls, and you'll be well on your way.

Might not be a bad idea to hit a longer Jump or one with a time extension along the way to give you time to smelt all those swords. Civilization comes to mind.

>>55135605
Well, shit. Not quite sure how I managed that during a League of Legends match, but accidents happen. I guess I'll have to tinker with my Elder Scrolls magic until I can come up with a spell to rip my way through Dimensions on my own.

... I'm not sure how to explain to my family that I brought home a cat-girl and two powerful shortstacks though. I didn't pick up nearly enough Charisma perks to slip that in under the radar.
>>
>>55135676
abyssal not infernal I sMisspoke
>>
>>55135681

I was young and foolish, I didn't know better...
>>
>>55135673
Then maybe instead of being a complete Gil asskisser about it you point to the episode in question without being a high and mighty fuckoff?
>>
>>55135691
>what would I need to take IN FATE
muh reading comprehension
>>
>>55135699
The one where Gilgamesh and Iskandar have their fight? it is not exactly a minor thing in the series, it's the climactic moment between the two biggest characters in that show.

But you'd know that if you were just being a retarded white knight here, wouldn't you?
>>
>>55135673
I bet being called a mongrel gives you tingles.
>>
>>55135691
Eh so I guess a servant build with projection and creation would work?
>>
>>55134005
Thanks anon, I forgot how much fun these are
>>
>>55135676
I'm not sure you understand the limitations of the 600cp portal gun
>>
>>55135673
Okay.

I'm just saying, I don't think his respect for ballsiness extends that far to thinking too deeply about some prat snatching from his treasury to save the life of some malformed aberration halfassedly put together by a dude who isn't even a proper Age of the Gods magus. Context, dude. Frankenstein isn't a name that would carry as much clout as, say, Heracles with him-and my point was in the modern era he didn't even respect Herc that much when they clashed in UBW.
>>
>>55135724
I also want to point out that his respect for Iskander's probably at least somewhat helped by the fact they sat down, had wine together, and he got a chance to see his convictions and ideals for kingship in action personally.

Whereas in the case Yorokonde explained, Jumper!Yorokonde just bumbles up and desperately tries to root through the Gate of Babylon while Frank twitches on the ground nearby.
>>
File: 6541891498089108941.jpg (24KB, 347x289px) Image search: [Google]
6541891498089108941.jpg
24KB, 347x289px
>>55135715
Oh dear, you're right. I missed a few words in the sentence. That's what I get for bouncing back and forth between the Jumps I'm working on and the thread.

>>55135731
I double checked on the wiki just to be sure I was remembering those two skills right, but yeah, the two seem like they would give you a pretty solid ability to summon swords as well as craft them.

If you have some extra points High-Speed Incantation seems like it would be worth tacking on as well. Just in case you need to Projection up something special in a hurry.
>>
>>55135740
For 600 CP the gun will continue to work in other multiverses although mapping out other local multiverses is time consuming, dangerous and (depending on the local metaphysics) sometimes not possible.

I Have been operating under the assumption that I have been traveling through the same omniverse ,and have been making a point of setting dimensional beacons to find my way back to world I've been to
>>
>>55135676
>step one kill an infernal step two steal the corresponding Monstrance of Celestial Portion
Step 2b: Break the mortal candidate's will to force them to accept damnation as an Abyssal
Step 2c: Stab the mortal candidate through the heart to kill them.
>step three put the exaltation into someone else
Step four: Keep trying until you hit someone with a sufficient heroic enough soul to actually have the Exaltation bond to them at the moment of death.
>>
File: 1460801330577.jpg (332KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1460801330577.jpg
332KB, 800x1131px
Alright, what perks there are to make me a good singer?

I discovered that I like to sing, but also that I sing like a otter being raped.
>>
File: OvO.png (2MB, 1279x1359px) Image search: [Google]
OvO.png
2MB, 1279x1359px
>>55135605
Considering that last Jump was 741, I think I will do fine. I have post-chain self-resurrection and free omniversal roam without the need of a Spark thanks to Naruto and other jump that I don't remember but whatever

And thanks to things like the Ultimate Lifeform and Greed, I don't really need to worry about not getting new powers when I travel to other universe.

Still is a shame that I couldn't get to F/GO for extra waifus. I guess I will steal the Throne of Heroes now that there is no limitations on companions.

I will probably be very confused how I managed to get myself several times, as well losing all my reserve tanks from Wall of Jumps and my soul-bonded companion in La Pucelle.
>>
>>55135752
I know, I pointed out that it wouldn't extend so far in my original post. I was pointing out that the guy isn't going to mock someone for having the balls to stand up to him as Yoro was describing since he's congratulated people for it before.

>>55135770
I'm talking about his respect for Waver for accompanying Iskander, not his respect for Iskander himself.
>>
>>55135448
I thought the point was that Gil didn't have prototypes, he had the original product. Later NPs weren't refinements, they were cheap bootleg legends, probably produced in a sweatshop somewhere for pennies on the dollar.
>>
>>55135830
Macross.
>>
>>55135381
Actually taking in what Franky IS and you might net some serious sympathy from Gil, she is much like Enkidu WAS and her death might just strike a cord in that flinty place he calls his heart... especially if Enkidu WAS the first Golem and therefore the first of Fanky's kind...
>>
>>55135794
Right... it is you, after all. I shouldn't be surprised
>>
>>55135830
Steven Universe, The Fifth Element, Macross, Muppet Treasure Island, Heathers, Aquaria, Hollywood, Bastard, and Exalted: Infernals have perks to improve your voice and/or singing.

Also, Senraku Kagura counts speech patterns and such as things you can enhance with one of it's appearance perk, so you can probably improve your singing voice with that.
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Jump two:
Double Cross
Renegade Being (700) Bug it up!
Purestrain Morpheus (free)
If I Go Crazy (free)
Fullblooded (500)
Humanity's Neighbor (free) Propagate
Born of Renegade, Origin: Legend (free) I am now Shin Joseph Robertson
Unseen Talker (400)
Reincarnation (100) Let's game, bad game, dead game
The Noble's Formal Wear (free)
Mimir's Memorandum (free)
Secret Alchemy Tome (Items Budget expended)
Alpha Trance (-200)
A Call For a Friend x2 (free)
Melodramatic (-100) I came too far
Heartaches by the Number (0) No one's around

Powers
Kingdom (1500)
Law of Alchemy (1200)
Rainbow Sand (900)
Gold Alchemy (700)
Psychometry (600)
Instant Bomb (400)
Customize (300)
Reinforce (200)
Ultimate Chef (150)
Almighty Instrument (100)
Component Analysis (50)
Forgery (0)
Kamen Rider Ouranos will be seeing a lot of action because I'm kinda not in a good state of mind to use Overed abilities right now. They're mostly likely to be used for fabricating Gamer Driver and Gashat parts. On the plus side the Bugster Virus should be great at dealing with Gjuams or high encroachment Overeds. Admittedly many Bugsters are arguably worse, but it's still useful. I figure I can join up with Xeno and have them salivate over my ability to recruit new Renegade Beings from exceptional people, their policy of "just do whatever" works quite nicely for my goals. Meanwhile I might end up publishing a Thesis on the Bugster Virus due to drawbacks, man that will be a mess.
>>
>>55135830
Musician jump, duh
>>
>>55135867
It depends on the NP in question, but generally speaking he has prototypes.

Also? The "of human invention" clause is VERY important. In the Avalon route he's shocked that Avalon can let Shirou (barely) survive Ea-and since it's made by fairies that further implies he has neither it nor an older version. Nor does he have things like Ionian Hetaroi or Nine Lives which are techniques instead of physical artifacts. And while at first he wasn't sure if he had Karna's Vasavi Shakti or not because Karna wasn't recorded using it in human history, Extella outright confirmed it because it was a gift from the sun god btw sun gods are super, super OP now. Like, Ammy technically has a higher powerlevel than FUCKING SEPHYR and that might not even be her final Beast form Surya instead of human invention.

Oh, and he probably doesn't have the proper Excalibur or a better prototype either since IIRC out of all the Extella sidestories, only Karna's and Artoria's worldlines are still lit up.
>>
>>55135830
Vikings jump has a bard/skald origin IIRC
>>
>>55135830
I still have that short list saved from the other day.... but >>55135920 beat me to it. So I'll just add the Generic Musician- >>55135935 Curse your fast fingers!

>>55135871
>Quick googling
Holy crap, that does line up awfully well. Enkidu was formed of clay and saliva, which were/are the traditional ingredients for golems. He becomes Gil's constant companion and deeply beloved friend... That has some real potential there. Good catch!
>>
>>55135938
SEPHYR?
>>
>>55135926
Double Cross Companions
Gunslinger
James Brooks
Drop In (free)
Solaris/Neumann hybrid (free)
If I go Crazy (free)
Cover (free)
Work (free)
Living Legend (300)
FHG 666 (free)
Living Coat (free)
Counter Renegade (100)
Living Dead (0)
Breaker (200 Items Budget)
Attack Helicopter (0)

Powers
Warding (free)
Mars' Blessing (1600)
Perfect Performance (1200)
Weak Point Detection (1000)
Valkyrie's Guidance (600)
Whirlwind of Action (0)
A mysterious gunslinger with no known past. James is deadly even for an Overed. So of course he's going to be perfect for my Rider initiative, especially since the one thing he really lacks is durability to go with his ability to kill any man from across a crowded street.

Jin Augustus
Wild Card (free)
Pure Orcus (free)
If I go Crazy (free)
Returner (free)
Guardian (free)
Fullblooded (400)
Miracle Breed (200)
Singularity (100)
Socially Networked (0)
Guardian's Glove (free)
Damage Glove (free)
Superior Bike (100 Items Budget)
Totsuka Blade (0)

Powers
Law of the Underworld (1950)
Telekinesis (1900)
Resurrection (1700)
Calm Down (1300)
Law of Power (800)
Absolute Space (500)
Sharp Ears (400)
Arrow Raindrop (200)
Rising Earth (0)
Jin here meanwhile gets tapped as a Rider for his fascinating immune system and ability to use some of my more esoteric game designs. You see the usual issue I run into with trying to create a mapmaker Gashat is that the human mind doesn't have the necessary spacial reasoning. Jin not only has it in spades, but can use his Overed abilities to do even more. And that's before getting into him being a model Rider, complete with protagonism.
>>
Can the Spark of Girl Genius help me in killing immortals in SCP ?
>>
File: 1483761786841.png (62KB, 811x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483761786841.png
62KB, 811x390px
>>55135605
>Slider in Haruhi
>Dimensional Breach Controller
>Adaptinator -> Video games + creating and entering digital worlds
>Imagination worlds
>Dream control, travelling & manifestation
>Painted worlds
>Multiple internal and external pocket dimensions and the ability to create more.
I would continue jumping.
>>
>>55135871
>Gilgamesh
>Empathy or sympathy
>>
File: 64692826_p0.png (3MB, 1447x2083px) Image search: [Google]
64692826_p0.png
3MB, 1447x2083px
Who's your smollest companion?
>>
>>55135938
Making Amaterasu a Beast seems like nonsense, as is making her so much more powerful than any of the other Gods.
>>
Does the cryst fairy from bravely default take up a companion spot? If so, does anybody know where one would get a fairy follower that doesn't take up a spot?
>>
>>55136007
Zelda and Dragon's Crown have the best fairy companions
>>
>>55135423
Gil's gate wouldn't necessarily contain something that would do all the stuff Fran's heart would though. He contains the roots of legends but legends can draw from multiple sources as we see with Gae Bolg taking from Odin and Lugh to create a powerful spear that never misses. It has less power then Lugh's spear and is less accurate then Odin's but the combination makes it superior to either.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>55135965
YES

It's. Okay, basically comparing Divine Spirits born from/associated with Earth to Divine Spirits born from celestial objects is like comparing King Kai to Beerus. Or Zamasu. Because the latter are born from the universe or something?

http://i.imgur.com/9REvuDz.jpg

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/7150-Fate-Extella-Story-and-Lore-%28free-range-spoilers%29?p=2528536&viewfull=1#post2528536

From a description about Altera's Crest of the Wandering Star skill:

>Further, due to her modifier as the Titan, whenever her structure reaches a size double to the previous (16M, 32M, 64M, 128M, 256M, 512M, 1024M) she will advance to the next stage, and all of her parameters are increased by 1 digit.

>For example, if STR A is equal to a value of 150, and a + doubles that to 300, then with the Titan modifier, what is 300 at first stage, becomes 3,000 at second stage; 30,000 at third stage; and so on, becoming 300,000,000 at her seventh stage.

>This approaches the Gold-Fur White-Face in her nine-tailed form (387,420,489) - an amount of energy on the level of a sun.

>>55135482
Speaking of not-TYPEs, to repeat an earlier question >>55133629 do you remember if ORT shows up in Notes or not? If not, would you say it's around?

>>55136013
I really hope it is.

So far the theory's mainly based on Hakuno's conversation with her, where she calls herself an extension of an Evil of Man.

And that one summer event where they make a joke about Tamamo's beastly cooking.

I dunno, I don't like the sound of that foreshadowing either. Like, Tiamat sorta makes sense-but the last time I remembered Ammy in a game, was Okami.

I mean if you're gonna have a solar god-Beast, at least do one of the metal ones like Huitzipochili right?
>>
>>55134797
Generic Isekai and Hero BBS. Make your own.

>>55135605
Use various acquired means to travel between realities to go back to where I died after an x gon give it to ya montage.
>>
>>55136089
Oh, it's autismo supreme.
>>
File: FFLTnS_artwork.jpg (104KB, 732x510px) Image search: [Google]
FFLTnS_artwork.jpg
104KB, 732x510px
Hero bbs
Wht 2.6
Retired hero 900
171 yo female
Magician
Exchange bbs free
Gone fishing free
Notice me senpai! 800
Immortality 600
Sage of the forest 300
Unshakeable resolve 200

Items
Magic box free
Magical library 100
Divine charm -300

Drawbacks
This Is Why Earth Prime's Jumper Is… -100
Needs more restoratives 0

I am unsure exactly how a crystal was ever a hero but I am retired now, sitting around helping people on the hero bbs and apparently getting drunk. This is a good life.
>>
>>55136079
But isn't Gil's gate is supposed to hold all human creations? Isn't Fran's whole shtick that she was made? I think it's pretty likely that there'd be another heart in there somewhere. Maybe even an entire 'nother Fran.
>>
>>55136089
I don't believe ORT shows up in Notes, no. We get Mercury, cross ship, the big sun and then the rest are all by name only. So...he may or may not be mentioned and be present in the world but he doesn't 'appear on screen' in the story.
>>
>>55136089
Dude, all I wanted to know was what SEPHYR was.
>>
>>55136129
Gil's gate holds the prototypes and foundations of human innovations. That means he has the original of every tool designed to do something by humans and his version is the best at the particular function it was made for. He doesn't necessarily have every human creation though because human innovations can be mixed and combined. Gil might have the first "object that lets you talk at a distance" and "object that lets you see someones face at a distance" but he won't necessarily have a video phone combing both functions into one.
>>
>>55136079
Really though, wouldn't you just need something that can generate Electricity? Her Bridal Chest really just absorbs excess mana and turns it into electricity. It's her Galvanism personal skill that turns that electricity back into mana, apparently.

So Gil would just have to go have a weapon of some kind that constantly generates electricity of some kind in his hoard, even if for some reason he didn't have another Bridal Chest in there. (Which is think is pretty likely given all the factors.)

At least I answered my own question about being able to charge her up by hitting her with lightning magic repeatedly.

Wiki diving is fun in small doses.
>>
>>55136155
SEPHYR is the center of the Moon Cell, the Holy Grail. It's basically a recording of all possible timelines within the domain of man and is effectively omniscient.
>>
>>55135242
That's not how it works. Gate of Babylon doesn't literally hold equivalents of every Noble Phantasm, that's just Gil's way of bragging about how his stuff is so great. He has things that are similar in function to the Noble Phantasms that would later be made, but aren't one for one upgrades to them. So he'd have a really awesome lightning club thing, but there's no guarantee it would have a bionic heart in it.
>>
File: Autobots_souls.png (638KB, 1742x700px) Image search: [Google]
Autobots_souls.png
638KB, 1742x700px
Let's talk about our souls.
>>
File: THQClLW.jpg (248KB, 850x1053px) Image search: [Google]
THQClLW.jpg
248KB, 850x1053px
OK, for those who got Gilgamesh's card, what are the most crazy things that you have found inside the Vault of the King of Heroes?
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>55136125
Hi there!

>>55136155
Oh, my bad. She's just Attila the Hun, except if Attila the Hun was basically a Mass Effect-style Reaper. Whose main consciousness was a tanned albino girl.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sefar#Sefar

>>55136143
Thought so. Would you say ORT's companionable in the Notes jump, or too uninvolved to be picked?

My original thought process was that Mercury's TYPE would be the kohai of the Sun's TYPE so I'd pick it up on my way out, like a papa hawk. But I guess technically V/V would be the kouhai of the sun too?

>>55136255
A really, really shiny tub of hair gel enchanted to make your hair stick up and glow gold when you're going all out.

>>55136212
Like...all of them?

Most of them are huge, and shiny. The Manus one may or may not be retconned as of the Dark Souls updates.

There's also a lot of non-Circle souls that've been whizzing around and setting up neighbourhoods in me long before Infernals. Mihaele sometimes just wants everyone to turn the noise down, but is too nice to bring it up too much.
>>
>>55136212
>not including the Viator
>>
>>55136255
A teddy bear and a body-pillow of Arturia
>>
>>55136255
>claims to be hero of heroes
>titlet
That explains everything
>>
>>55136255
This weird bodysuit of a really hairy dude. Pretty lifelike, too, I can see it fooling a lot of people. I guess this is how he went down in history as something other than an anime pretty boy?
>>
>>55136270
You can companion ORT there, yes, provided you can convince them to come with you.

Why would any of them be kohai of each other? In all likelihood none of them have ever met each other.
>>
>>55136013
Amaterasu as a beast is more likely then you think.

19th Century Japanese Folklore has the Hakumen Konmou Kyuubi no Kitsune (白面金毛九尾狐, White-Faced Golden-Furred Nine-Tailed Fox) become both Tamamo no Mae and Daji. In this account the White-Face is a tempter of kings and destroyer of nations.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%8E%89%E8%97%BB%E5%89%8D#.E4.BC.9D.E8.AA.AC.E3.81.AE.E6.A6.82.E8.A6.81

In the Nasuverse White-Faced Golden-Furred is a aspect of Amaterasu and Tamamo is a aspect of White-Faced. Amaterasu the Goddess of the Sun may not be the beast but her aspect as the White-Faced Golden-Furred Nine-Tailed Fox may be.
>>
>>55136288
Rejected Fetich Souls should get out of this thread
>>
>>55136309
>That
>Titlet

You have watched too much anime
>>
File: Hornet.png (144KB, 1077x1821px) Image search: [Google]
Hornet.png
144KB, 1077x1821px
Hey /JC/ should I companion Hornet(Hollow Knight) or not ?
>>
I don't mean to stir up shit, but why some jumps with just a black background are on the imaged jump folder?
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>55136426
>>
File: C3s3wv7VcAQUShV.jpg (123KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
C3s3wv7VcAQUShV.jpg
123KB, 1024x988px
>>55136212
>Minister of Kek
>In charge of creativity

Does Autobot really like memes so much?
>>
>>55136362
Okay, but why associate her with the Nine-Tailed Fox in the first place? I never understood that part. Inari's the fox god, Amaterasu's symbol is the three-legged crow.
>>
>>55136426
Unclear. I guess just because they're not black on white text, Brutus put them there, because they'd break up the pattern in the normal unimaged folder or something like that.
>>
>>55135979
Possibly? Doing the impossible with that gets easier when you realise it's impossible. Allows you look at the problem from different angles.

That said, it might not be enough depending on the type of immortality. I would advise getting a bunch of tech or magic perks to help with that.

>>55136212
Most of my souls are lounging around inside my soul.

>>55136288
He was never confirmed to be a Divine Minister anyway.

The Viator himself says it's been hand-crafted by Autobot, which points to it simply being some kind automaton engine of destruction. Like so many other hideously dangerous things built by Autobot, just because he could.
>>
>>55136338
Val i know you've answered this before but I've been sorting through 4plebs for half an hour now and I can't see it. If a NP has a range of ranks, what rank do you buy it at?
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>55136338
Thanks.

And that was a fanwank but-I remember Type Saturn was acting as a communications hub/leader for the others which shows they seem to have some sort of hierarchy. And Gaia did send out a distress signal. So I thought, in their millions of years of life, maybe the Types the solar system network to talk about other things from planet to planet?

>Hey ORT, how's Mercury this time of year?
>Very hot, and everything's melting
>Same here!

Well, not very interesting conversations necessarily...

Dammit, the temptation to companion V/V anyway just to wait until Grand Order and see what happens when Ishtar tries to use her Venus property rights NP near her has returned

>>55136423
Well on the one hand, from what I've seen he doesn't have much to live for where he's born and raised.

On the other hand, you may want to get someone else to seal/destroy the Radiance in his stead. If the half-hollow bug kills his predecessor, he gets to challenge the god causing the bug disease and eventually drown it with the Void's power, also losing himself to the Void in the process

>>55136408
>offended at the idea of Auto getting bullied
>was previously trying earnestly to turn Auto into a Neverborn

That guy's a weirdo.

>>55136362
Huh. That's. Well, can't fault Nasu for not doing his homework on that one.

Still can't help but think there must be plenty of more unpleasant sun deities out there that fit the bill. I mean, Huitzipochili's even associated with doing horrible sacrifices to avoid the end of the world!
>>
File: Cute Radiance.jpg (106KB, 509x368px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Radiance.jpg
106KB, 509x368px
>>55136516
>Well on the one hand, from what I've seen he doesn't have much to live for where he's born and raised.
>On the other hand, you may want to get someone else to seal/destroy the Radiance in his stead. If the half-hollow bug kills his predecessor, he gets to challenge the god causing the bug disease and eventually drown it with the Void's power, also losing himself to the Void in the process
Hornet is not the Hollow Knight but I already have a way to save him.
>>
File: Frozen.pdf (532KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen.pdf
532KB, 1x1px
So, since GO is going to be a few days, possibly a bunch more depending on how this whole Texas thing shakes out, I thought I'd make a really small thing to tide it over.

So Frozen is ready. Just a small one but hopefully it's got some fun stuff.

>>55136502
The highest one, usually.
>>
>>55136516
>Gaia is the smugest with her developing life forms that she constantly wants to kill

Why is Gaia always the most mary sueish and annoying of all the primordial entities? Whenever a primal goddess is named Gaia, you can be sure that she will be an annoying bitch.
>>
>>55136569
>Frozen
>I have already companioned Elsa in Disney Princess

Welp, time to rewrite something, I guess.

What other Princess would be fun to companion?

Also, thanks for the Jump. Hope your stuff goes well.
>>
>>55136569
>So Frozen is ready.
Whoa, hold up there. If this is a Frozen jump where is the secret lesbian magic?
>>
>>55136569
As in.... the Disney film? This is different, I like it
>>
>>55136601
It wouldn't be secret lesbian magic if it were out in the open, now would it?
>>
>>55136569
Neato!
>>
File: Gaia.gif (842KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
Gaia.gif
842KB, 500x438px
>>55136575
>>
>>55136569
Where's the Drop-In option ?
>>
>>55136569
Noice
>>
>>55136625
I'd rather have a bitch than a flat, one sided character.
>>
>>55136619
... you win this round, Val.
>>
File: Zeus_9.png (2MB, 699x1517px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus_9.png
2MB, 699x1517px
>>55136569
Would Electricity be an valid theme for a Elemental Queen?
>>
>>55136631
Oh, I forgot that again. It can be any of them.

>>55136645
Sure thing.
>>
>>55136569
Huh. I'd have thought snowman and troll would be their own origins, instead of being combined into one animal origin.

>Power Clothes
Can I switch out which element it's made of?
>>
File: df1b01a65b0901dfdbdad8303c3d9b66.jpg (206KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
df1b01a65b0901dfdbdad8303c3d9b66.jpg
206KB, 751x1063px
I've just realized we have not a single Dragon Quest jump.
>>
>>55136656
Doubt I'd have been able to have item trees if I went that direction, so I went for them together.

Sure.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>55136559
Aw crap, she's the rival girl bug who unlocks the true final boss I was thinking of isn't she?

Then yeah, definitely go for it.

Goddamn the Radiance is too plump and fluffy for a malevolent deity. Just like me during my moth phase

>>55136569
>Frozen

...man, every time I hear Let It Go, I think of this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XOawFDdUsA

That baby is a terrible actor. WAY too happy to see the Night's King!

>>55136575
I mean, doesn't Greek Myth Gaia just want everyone to stop killing her kids? Including said kids. And being the Earth her go-to solution seems limited to "give birth to increasingly scary monsters".

Also I remember when people kept going on about EVO's Gaia being the ultimate form of waifu
>>
>>55136569
Nice! I didn't know I wanted this until I read it. Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, why would Harvey effect GO?
>>
>>55136600

>not companioning two Elsas

Do you even waifu?
>>
File: 57cd8a219e838e81188c355e66f11ddb.jpg (142KB, 750x1290px) Image search: [Google]
57cd8a219e838e81188c355e66f11ddb.jpg
142KB, 750x1290px
Jump 3: The Incredibles
Origin: Drop-In
Race: Human
Perks:
* We can't keep doing this, Bob!
* I can handle anything this baby can dish out. (900)
* You Ruined My Death (700)
* The National Supers Agency (400)
* Jammering, Yeah! (300)
Companions:
* Import: Mina Ashido (200)
Powers:
* Molecular Density Transformation (0)
Items:
* Would You Care For More Mimosa? (-50)
* Hobo Suit (Importing costume) (-100)
* Ion Propulsion Gauntlets
* Armored Limousine
* Jumper Relocation Program (-200)
* NSA Files? (-400)
Drawbacks:
* The Glory Days
* Wicked! (-300)
* When Everyone is Jumper (0)

Mina's Build
Origin: Super
Perks:
* Jammering, Yeah!
* That'll take me to Downtown! (700)
* We're superheroes. What could happen? (500)
* Someone's Always In Trouble (200)
Superpowers:
* Phasing (200)
* Teleportation(0)
Items:
* Super Suit
* Man Cave

Another jump, another decade of superheroing. Except this time, I had to use all of my powers of good PR to ensure superheroes kept a good reputation and were not outlawed due to assholes. Not to mention the hundreds of supervillain that popped out with copy of my powers. All in all, it was a rather tiring jump.
>>
>>55136688
Harvey effect GO? Huh?
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>55136657
Its about time
>>
>>55136696
Harvey is the storm that hit Texas
>>
>>55136569
How many jump have you made? The actual number, i'm sure you keep count
>>
>>55136710
Oh, forgot that was it's name. Mostly just that I'm in no mood to work on fun hobby things when a lot of people I care about are in danger there. At least not on big projects that are in the slog part of work like GO is right now, unlike smaller things like this Frozen jump.
>>
>>55136569
I mean, it's nice and covers all the bases, but it feels really minimal. Like the heart is missing. There doesn't seem to be any joy in it. It's just strikes me as hollow.
>>
>>55136484
He associates Amaterasu with White-Faced because in dakini beliefs Tamamo-no-Mai is considered the ari-mitama of Amaterasu. Basically Tamamo is the version of Amaterasu around during war and natural disasters. Nasu combines this with the other myths and thus links Tamamo-no-Mae to both White-Faced and Amaterasu.
>>
>>55136711
Think this is the early 30s. 31 maybe? 32 possibly. Only really counting my new stuff and not the really old ones.

>>55136738
What'd you think I could add to it to improve it?
>>
>>55136731
No worries, was just curious if you were in the area or the like. I get the not wanting to work on creative projects bit. Anyway, thanks for the jump.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

Roll for next jump
1. Batman: The Animated Series
2. Showa Kamen Rider Part 1
3. Teen Titans
4. Duel Monster - The Heroes
5. Marvel
6. The Avengers - Earth's Mightiest Heroes
7. Worm
8. City of Heroes
>>
>>55136778
Glad you like.
>>
>>55135978
So we might've gotten a bit of attention to start due to me being a bit over dramatic, James having a freaking privately owned combat helicopter, and Jin running into half a dozen False Heart operations in the past few months. The resulting shootout ended with us in UGN Custody, about a dozen people infected with the Bugster Virus, and a lot of uncomfortable questions about my Driver. The answers to said questions ended up being given in such a manner that the UGN thought I was crazy and/or bullshitting them, so we got thrown in prison pending further interrogation. Which lead to me breaking out and publishing the blueprints for the Gamer Driver, vaccination, and Kamen Rider Chronicle in an act of spite. Of course all done up in a nicely written essay Cauldwell style. On the plus side the UGN got off my back for the shootout. Though they were rather sore about me releasing a second horrific supernatural virus into the world. From there it was ten years of bouncing from one faction to another trying to find shelter. In the end I just gave up and negotiated an alliance between the Bugsters and Xenos in exchange for the Bugsters helping to hide me. On the plus side Proto Kamen Rider Chronicle made a decent amount of progress, I am now Level 73 for that form. On the downside barely got to show off my Reincarnation trick because I was almost always at high Encroachment.
>>
>>55136753
>What'd you think I could add to it to improve it?
I really don't know. I'm sitting here staring at it and trying to figure out why I feel this way about this Jump. Your other stuff has been great so I really can't place why this one feels so lifeless to me.

Maybe pictures to spice up the huge black areas since it is going to get put in Imaged anyways because of the black background? It might all be in my head.
>>
File: Moana.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Moana.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>55136569
Moana Jump when ?
>>
>>55136846
Eeeh, I really don't know all that much about making pictures work with stuff. Maybe it's just the background being a bit gloomy for the subject? I'll swap it back to a white background, probably fits better.

Give me a shout if something does come to mind that I can try to address though.
>>
>>55136194
Bit late and you probably realised it already, but that's S.E.R.A.P.H. Sephyr's one of the alien superweapon it's supposed to defend against.
>>
>>55136793
It's back to Gotham with me! So, huh, can I have another superhero jump to roll, please?
>>
>>55136872
*blinks* Oh yeah that is what it was. I think the capitalization threw me off.
>>
>>55136655
>Oh, I forgot that again. It can be any of them.
If I decide to go Drop-In with the Royal origin, do I still wake up in a room of my own in the castle?

That seems like it'd be hard to explain to the sisters...
>>
>>55136849
When you make it. I hope you do. Jumpchain could always use more ocean voyages.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpcv-g9TEPI
>>
>>55136849
Haven't seen it yet. I'd probably go for something more like Aladdin or Quest for Camelot or Black Cauldron. If I did another jump like this, just an afternoon/evening one.
>>
>>55136882
Venture Brothers, if not superheroic enough than Arrowverse.
>>
>>55136890
Hmm, good point. Though I guess none of the origins fit too well aside from Nonhuman, which would get someone bitching. Let's just chalk it up to Troll Magic eh?
>>
>>55136911
You have to see it. Its good.
>>
>>55136903
>English
>Getting a tan
>Not looking like a dried up orange
This is some top tier Nasu bullshit
>>
>>55136915
Heh, close enough. Also, I realised i forgot my name earlier
>>
>>55136849
Probably sometime after you thank some average demi-guy.
>>
>>55136924
>Elsa: Who are you, and where'd this room come from?
>Anna: Also, why do you look like dad?
>Jumper: Uh. Trolls?
>>
>>55136871
Different guy but I think it would be nicer with a white background. More thematic given the film (also white=snow or ice).
That's just for this jump though, I've liked the black background in several of your other jumps.
>>
>>55136569
Aw, no drawback for the "The trolls were controlling Hans" fan-theory where they'll be using their memory magic to turn people against you throughout your stay?
>>
>>55135605
>I can still ply the local multiverse if there is one, so consolation prize, but damn it all.
>>
>>55136934
It's all Nasu bullshit all the way down. ALL THE WAY!

Also, looks like the Berserker in Black is actually pretty cheap to build to canon.

Berserker - 300 CP
Stats - 100 CP = Str C, End B, Agi D, Man D, Luk B
Class Skills - 75 CP
= Madness Enhancement D
= Galvanization B
Personal Skills - 100 CP
= Lament of the Falsely Living D
Noble Phantasms - 175
= Bridal Chest C (Free)
= Blasted Tree D~B (175, given B- Rank due to self destruction built into B rank damage)

Total 750 CP

Not too shabby. Even some points left over to buff her Stats back up to a reasonable level. She could be competitive even without sinking extra points into her creation.

>>55136911
>Aladdin
>Quest for Camelot
I would be all over either of those. Both excellent movies. As is Moana, which surprised me. I expected it to be fairly awful but the songs are quite catchy and the story is pretty clever at times.

>>55136569
Also, good looking Jump. I kind of agree a white background would work a little better, but I don't see where that one Anon was coming from. You did a good job capturing the tone of the film.
>>
>>55136911
>Aladdin
>Black Cauldron
Fuck yeah
>>
File: Frozen.pdf (536KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen.pdf
536KB, 1x1px
Okay so, ended up going with a very light blue background. Much more fitting and still easier on the eyes.

>>55136996
Tempting but I personally find it more fun to have Hans as is. The mind control thing makes him feel a bit unrealistic to me. Perfect Disney princes are great but when there's a big deal of how horribly he gets shit on all the time for most of his life by his family...would just seem a bit uncanny if he actually was that perfectly sweet. I dunno, you could definitely do a cool story but you'd need some adjustments.

Might add one actually, this post turned me around a bit as I was writing
>>
>>55136911
>Aladdin
You'd be the only person in the world who understands Genie's references.
>>
File: kingdom hearts.gif (1MB, 540x271px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom hearts.gif
1MB, 540x271px
>>55136212
I've only got the one.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>55136871
>>55137098

Not that anon, but what he said stuck in my head a little. Just throwing some ideas at the wall, it's late and I might be rambling:

>Claim It For Yourself

I think it might be the once-per-year-guaranteed-shot thing that feels a little artificial? Instead of, for example, something to emulate how Hans genuinely seems like a good guy until he has his free shot. Which arguably isn't covered by New Age Conqueror/Head Heir since those are more general political hierarchy climbing perks.

And to avoid overlapping with Loved By The People/Nice Guy Syndrome, maybe it could focus on covering your ass/trying to win over hearts and minds, instead of benefiting/starting out benefiting from doing so?

>Bit of a Realist, Mostly a Hero

Perhaps the issue is as written it's a zero effort thing? I think there's a golden opportunity for a singing montage perk here, where you galvanise the village or whatever with your cheery singing voice.

>Abominable X Man

Since trolls are technically a specific type of magical creature, maybe being a troll could be an alternative covered by this perk if their magic's so versatile? In turn, you could have a 400 CP perk that fleshes out more of the nonhumans' role in the movie. Maybe something that makes you a very desirable and competant sidekick, or good at creating emotional bonds between people?

Or maybe to flesh out the items section, some 200(?) CP item ideas:

>Royal: Tiara whose design reflects your personality, emphasises your leadership style. Alternate definite 400 CP idea: Element themed palace?
>Townsman: Ice harvesting/hunting tools
>Foreigner: Pimped out greatcoat
>Nonhuman: Tinier nonsentient versions of you, like the Snowgies?

>>55136955
Oh geeze, I haven't even settled on a build but.

Since linking the fire was apparently a mistake.

Finding some sort of third option near the dawn of the Age of Fire sounds like a daunting quest, whether as one of Gwyn's knights, a dragon or a creepy painting freak.
>>
>>55136911
>Black Cauldron
This is an absolute classic. A val jump (even a casual made one) would be great. I really hope you do this at some point, Val. thanks for Frozen, it's a good one. Thanks for all your hard work.
>>
>>55137053
>Quest for Camelot
>excellent
Even Oldman hamming it up couldn't save it.
>>
>>55136569
>>55137098
Damnit, I really want the Snowman perk and the mountain with palace from the nonhuman stuff, but all the Royalty perks are great.

>>55137146
>Alternate definite 400 CP idea: Element themed palace?
Already an ice palace on the Nonhuman's mountain.
>>
>>55137098
Oh, I wasn't thinking about the drawback having Hans specifically be mind controlled. Just people in general being manipulated to betray you. Like Loveless, only worse, because it keeps happening. But a bit better, in that you can know it's not really their fault.

As for the Hans being controlled theory itself...I don't know, wouldn't someone that was so perfectly sweet be the most likely to get shit upon by ruthless family members, in a Disney movie? I'm not saying there's any real textual evidence for the theory, it mostly hinges on a lot of circumstantial stuff that could easily be artifacts of the version of the script from before the rewrite. But it's an interesting way to look at the story, certainly.
>>
Hay guise.

Have a Star Wars: Republic Commando gauntlet jumpchain.

Not as powerful as the Clone Wars jump, but you get some cool weapons and followers.

https://imgur.com/gallery/NbwIF/

I'll probably post a pdf of it to the drive soon.
>>
>>55137098
True Love's Kiss sounds damn powerful.
>>
>>55137146
>Claim It For Yourself
The problem I have is that without that limit, it's insanely powerful and if I have it be just some one time thing, it's really not worth the price.

The perk about pretending to be a good guy is that origin's 100cp, which is all about being charming, putting up masks and not letting people know the real you.

>Singing montage
Doooesn't really fit. If the issue is tone, I think something about singing people into being happy would be even worse for the tone, especially when the movie makes a point of pointing out some of the more ridiculous Disney tropes and that perk is based around that.

>Abominable
Only one troll really showed the magic, most trolls were just the rock beings. I think adding extra supernatural powers on top of being made of a material and the benefits of that would make the capstone too good as well. And I don't think the Troll magic is as good as the other caps on it's own, so I don't feel I could do something like make the supernatural part just a higher cost of the origin.

The items...Tiara isn't really worth more then the current 100, the palace is already present in Nonhuman's 600, ice harvesting tools would make a good 100 but not 200, Foreigner is the same in that it's not 200 material and Nonhuman would be cool, so I might change out their current 100 for that.
>>
Can someone post their servant builds for any of the fate jumps?
>>
>>55132754
I was once free to seduce any woman I wanted, to party hearty, and be a general prick. Now? Now I have three women that I HAVE to import and are so strong they can cut through my defenses.

I wise man knows when to be terrified of his wife.
>>
File: 1502685004300.png (704KB, 742x778px) Image search: [Google]
1502685004300.png
704KB, 742x778px
>>55137154
Oh, sure, it's pretty bad, but it kind of circles back around to enjoyable in a way. Which is the mark of a good bad movie. Besides, Ruber is a fun villain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zqWJ4zfhOI
>>
>>55136950
>the entire Moana Jump is Maui smugly letting you take the perks and items he created
>>
>>55137153
Haha, glad you like.

>>55137154
My like for it is pretty much pure nostalgia. It's no masterpiece but childhood memories (And the eternal love of anything even barely related to king arthur) make me still enjoy it a lot.

>>55137223
Well, it's basically like a Health Potion/Debuff Remover with a once a decade 1 Up. I dunno, is it a lot better than the other capstones? It does have it's limits on who can use it and on who.
>>
>>55137187
Hm, I think I could make that work. I'll think up some quick 100/200 drawbacks so I can add that in as a 300.
>>
>>55137217
Nice troll, almost pissed me off there
>>
File: 29a.png (283KB, 537x591px) Image search: [Google]
29a.png
283KB, 537x591px
Would anything happen if I touched Zouken or one of his works with imagine breaker?Or a Homunculus? Would objects changed by upgrade from Isekai turn back to normal?Did Softanon answered the questions about the jump?

>Autocorrect changed jump to Jews
Oy vey
>>
>>55137217
I like the background but it's a bit too dark to see the text without straining.
If this is supposed to be a gauntlet you really need to give more drawbacks. Also the one that makes you bloodthirsty really seems like to should be priced at more than 50cp.
Don't post on the drive, post here so we can give critique, please.
>>
>>55137187
Also, it does fit for a Disney movie buuuut Frozen makes a point of trying to subvert a lot of Disney cliches, which is why I'm not willing to give it the benefit of the doubt there. If you're going to make a point of pointing out how ridiculous the idea of love at first sight is, you're not getting a pass on the perfect disney prince that remains such when he has literally no reason to be. Another story from Disney and it'd be just fine.
>>
>>55137266
>I dunno, is it a lot better than the other capstones?
I like the idea of it, but I think it kind of gives off a "no limits fallacy" thing. I'm bad at balancing things though, so don't give my words too much weight.
>>
>>55135658
Nobu can change her bust size. It's part of her innocent monster skill, iirc.
>>
>>55134139
That is shitposting beyond ordinary shitposting. That is the legendary super shitposting.
>>
>>55137280
He claims to be from reddit; perhaps he's just intimated by us?
>>
>>55137319
Need a source on the claim, anon. If that's true, gonna have to contact her about a job offer
>>
>>55137310
Well, while it doesn't really have a limit on the power, it is fairly specific on the things it can affect. Curses (Pretty common in Disney, like the Ice curse Anna is given but a lot of magic in other places may not fit), wounds or mental illness.

I could put in a bit about not being able to use it in rapid succession but I'm not sure whether the kiss requirement doesn't already kind of have that in mind. What'd you think?
>>
>>55137098
>Troll Magic doesn't work by shitposting
Boo.
>>
>>55134139
I like it.

>>55137338
You like it too.
>>
>>55137338
I jumped it
>>
>>55137343
Intimated? He's been made known by us?
>>
>>55137351
If you want shitposting magic just go to Umineko
>>
File: ebf45eb30f2ee318080270038e202868.jpg (335KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ebf45eb30f2ee318080270038e202868.jpg
335KB, 2000x1400px
>>55137345
>Demon King (魔王 , Maō?) is an ability "similar to but dissimilar to Innocent Monster", that affects those who were called a monster in life, later twisted to be different than they were in life.

>Distorting her abilities and appearance, Nobunaga is unique in that it was something she called herself in life, allowing her to receive its benefits without any demerits and activate or deactivate it of her own choosing. She can alter her appearance from being a small child to having a prominent bust.

It's totally legit. Nasu, you mad geniuses.
>>
>>55137383
Well if he wasn't, he is now.
>>
>>55137350
>a bit about not being able to use it in rapid succession
Maybe something like that, yeah, if you can word it in a way that doesn't sound overly meta. Love needs to be dramatically appropriate, or something?

Since no one else has said anything, I'm concerned that I'm just being anal.
>>
>>55137354
>>55137358
Is it different enough from the other Hentai jumps to justify its existence?
>>
>>55137386
What I'm hearing is, we all need to make space to buy our Servants the Innocent Monster skill?
>>
>>55137354
No, actually. Three perk trees, no item trees, and barely any drawbacks. Blades stuff is better by far, even if it is shit.

Actually, who is your favorite jumpmaker to sit back and watch do stupid shit? Mines blade.
>>
>>55132901
Um, alot of the lewd jumps have some. I mean, that is what they are all really about. Generic H fantasy for example has a perk that just grants pure skill to pleasure either sex.
>>
>>55137412
Mm, possibly. I think I'd need to upgrade the effect if it was limited to drama. Hmm. Maybe something along the lines of "While true love is a powerful force, it needs a little bit of time to work. Peppering someone with kisses won't do anything until the magics left their system." Does it feel meta that way?

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>55137452
I like that wording, yeah.
>>
>>55136569
>>55137098
Man, I am really tempted to spend nearly all my CP on being an Abominable X Metal Golem Elemental King. Not because of any power boots, but because I find the idea so cool.
I'd even use theme song perks to play Heavy Metal music when I introduce myself just cause I could.

Besides it perhaps not being the wisest spending of CP I could make, there is also the problem that my companions would never stop toying with me when they discover that the element perks is titled Element QUEEN.
>>
File: 1525c013012811f5471df0099822a326.png (986KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1525c013012811f5471df0099822a326.png
986KB, 800x1052px
>>55137439
No? Demon King is unique to Nobunaga. Innocent Monster doesn't come with shape-shifting from what I'm seeing. Just Demon King.
>>
>>55137483
Ah, I misread your post.

But still, Demon King is obviously an extremely broken skill if it offers such power.
>>
>>55137482
Become the true King of Metal. Or Queen, as it were. Heavy Metal singalongs in Disney would be fantastic.
>>
>>55137452
Ah, hello there! Thank you for the jump! If I may, some unrelated questions:

In Notes, what happens if I use Valentine on someone who technically already knows the concept of love, just very distorted? Like a Yandere, or Adorjan?

In Sekai Oni, can I grant the Family all my powers, or just the World Devil ones?
>>
>>55137483
Tecnically IM does, it just tends to be unable to turn off, and not all that nice.

>anderson having 'intense pain' whenever he speaks
>>
>>55137514
Hi there.

Well, they'd probably know both concepts at that point, their own view and now they'd also understand your view.

They get it all, yes.
>>
>>55133290
You become a God of X with X being anything. Remember that most gods have more than one area of expertise in their portfolio. Just become a sex god and take the godly beauty perk with it and no one will question you again.
In the source material gods of beauty can seduce anyone with a touch... unless they are the MC.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>55137412
Actually I was on the fence too, it's just that canonically love is deffo the strongest magic. I think the trolls said so at one point?

So I was trying to figure out how to say something about it too but it's not as if 1 ups are uncommon and I couldn't figure out how to phrase my thoughts other than some vague "the more passionate the bond between you and the kissee the greater injuries can be recovered thence" that just sounds like it's own bucket of meta.

>>55137452
And seconded, that sounds better.

Gotta say I find it hard to think of Frozen as subverting Disney tropes, but my only viewing was a long time ago so I probably missed a lot.

>>55137482
>"There goes Jumper, Queen of Rocks That Roll"
>"Shouting in the streets, s/he's gonna take on the world some day"
>"Oh dear, he's got mud on his face!"
>"What a big disgrace!"
>"But he's still waving his banner all over the place!"

SING IT
>>
>>55137098
Can the Power Clothes be tuned to an out-of-jump element that wouldn't meet the requirements for Element Queen?
>>
>>55137544
Well, basically the whole main villain is based on subverting the idea of Love At First Sight and the classic Disney Prince one is subverted too. Hans, who is picture perfect for the usual disney prince role (From physical build to speech to his songs) is the bad guy while the really stocky, buff, grumpy Kristoff is eventually the actual love interest. The idea of instantly getting married with the one you love is also pointed out as crazy and the actual couple eventually just go for dating at first. Heck, they even do the whole "True Love isn't just Romantic Love" thing much better than the Maleficent movie did

So there are a fair few that get looked at, probably a few more than I listed too. It definitely still follows some others though.
>>
File: 03a052f44350dd29869f210513606bdf.jpg (521KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
03a052f44350dd29869f210513606bdf.jpg
521KB, 1000x750px
>>55137518
Oh, yeah, I guess if you look at it that way, it does. Poor Hans. Even as a Heroic Spirit his suffering never ends.

>>55137501
Well, Oda Nobunaga is pretty broken as a Heroic Spirit in general. B rank or better stats in all categories, B rank Magic Resistance and Independent Action, Two Personal Skills that were invented specifically for him/her, plus Charisma and Military Tactics. That's not even getting into the insanity that is his/her Noble Phantasms.

There's a reason I'm looking at other servants for my Fate Jumps.
Pictured, H.P. Lovecraft unleashing his Noble Phantasm.
>>
>>55137251
>So what can I say except you're welcome? For the cp, the perks the i-tems it's okay it's okay you're welcome.
>When the cp got low who brought you drawbacks from below? You're lookin at him yo!
>>
>>55137562
Hm. Well, long as you can control that element, sure. It still won't be able to damage anyone.
>>
I need a jump with some decent waifus
>>
>>55137603
There aren't any.
>>
File: Magni.jpg (143KB, 1107x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Magni.jpg
143KB, 1107x1048px
>>55137224
>and Nonhuman would be cool, so I might change out their current 100 for that.
Could the Winter Supplies be undiscounted then, if you go for that? Because I kinda like having that.

Also, how about a little cloud to follow you like Oglaf gets at the end?

And would being made of diamond be alright for the the Abominal X Man perk?
>>
>>55137659
Sure thing.

Heh, forgot about that thing. I'll see if I can work something out.

Sure.
>>
>>55137098

What about a 0cp continuity drawback if you've gone to a Disney jump before?
>>
>>55137098
Would Plants work as an element?
>>
>>55137705
Eh, probably not. They're not really connected outside of fan theories or SRW style stuff like Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>55137718
Sure.
>>
>>55137098
>Taking Childhood Story as a Royal
Yet another case of having to choose between "solve all the problems before they happen, but kill the story" and "allow a lot of avoidable suffering to occur."

This choice seems to pop up a lot in jumpchain, do any of you have any thoughts?
>>
>>55137813
Solve the story and have a new, original plot instead. Just because Anna doesn't get hurt here doesn't mean you can't have a plot, even have it be a very similar plot if you really wanted.
>>
>>55137813
If small suffering helps the main character and others solve their own problems and grow as a person and/or defeat an antagonist that threatens the world I won't intervine.
>>
>>55137532
Wonderful on both counts. Thank you kindly!
>>
>>55137835
>Solve the story and have a new, original plot instead.
But that would require creativity!
>>
>>55137882
Putting in the effort often translates to getting more fun out in the end. I definitely enjoyed the chains where I put in effort to be original more than the ones I just went through building builds and noting down powers.
>>
>>55137544
>>55137513
>>55137482
>Origin: Nonhuman-1000
>Age: 17
>Drawbacks:
>Childhood Story+0
>Weasel-1100
>Human, No Go-1300
>Perks:
>Singing-Free
>Element Queen'Metal-800
>Do You Want to Build a Snowman?-700
>Sisterhood-500
>Talking Up a Storm-Free
>Troll Magic-300
>Abominable X Man'Steel Golem-0
>Items:
>Winter Supplies-Free

WHO WANTS TO BUILD A F-*screech*-IN' SNOWMAN!
What? No one want me around? Fine, I can't fault you for not being able to handle someone as brutal as me. I'll just go off and forge my own kingdom. One made of Rock, Rolls and METAAAAAAL! And I will use my great METAL powers and tunes to help all I come across.
And of course, everyone is invited to my kingdom. And those who come I will teach them that greatest songs come from the heart...and a wicked sweet amp that doubles as a throne!

I'm going to bed. When I wake up, I will decide if this was a mistake or not.
>>
>>55136569
>>55137098
Aw, no perk for being know as an obscure, but helpful mystical force like the Trolls apparently are (with the royals knowing about them, and going there first)?

Or one to set up trollful weddings?

Also, is the lightshow thing the head troll did included with troll magic perk?

Maybe living vegetation capes/hats/clothing as an item for them? Maybe crystals that light up when you speak, like the Troll's decorations?

Wish the Valley of Living Rock had a population of trolls to carry along with us...
>>
>>55137733
I think they were canon connected with Tangled?
>>
>>55137910
Personally, I plan on ruining the plot by reminding Prince Hans that the husband of a queen is not a king, and that his plan will not work because prince consorts can't inherit. If he tries to take the throne of Arrendell with the logic of "well, all the peasants like me, so of course they'll back my claim", the very best he can hope for is that the actual next person in the line of succession kills him. Because the alternative is that he utterly fails, either immediately when no one lets him rule or shortly afterward when he's deposed by the true heir, and then he gets chased home as a failure who will receive even more scorn from his family.
>>
>>55137984
The princess from Tangled had a small cameo, so it's probably only as canon as most other cameos.
>>
File: 1413502165954.jpg (198KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
1413502165954.jpg
198KB, 700x453px
>>55137835
Time for politics.
>>
>>55137998
Most cameos are usually in the form of toys. This one had two actual characters in the cameo.
>>
>>55134990
>Though now I'm rethinking a lot of things because some Anon mentioned H. P. Lovecraft being a possible Heroic Spirit and that got me thinking of all kinds of shenanigans. A Berserker with Territory Creation and Madness Enhancement. And a Noble Phantasm with lots and lots of tentacles. "Oh we have such sights to show you!"
Please do not waifu the Lovecraft.
>>
>>55137973
That's not bad. I'll note that down actually, since I'm gonna try and get ahold of the books so I have some more material to make second perklines.

The lightshow is included, yes.

Hm. Maybe.

Well, I can make a little alteration.

>>55137984
Well, I am watching Tangled right now. I guess I might be able to work something out in a few days.

>>55137993
Well, he was perfectly happy with organising their deaths so I imagine his plan was just offing the sisters eventually and getting crowned king by virtue of being the really popular guy everyone liked and was closest anyway.
>>
>>55138009
The back of their heads for 2 seconds.

Flash the sloth is in moana too but thats not in zootopia.
>>
>>55138028
>watching Tangled right now

I am a 29 year old 6 ft 3 inch tall man. I saw tangled in theaters 3 times and it is still one of my favorite movies.
>>
>>55138063
I feel the horse would make a great companion.
>>
File: This thread.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
This thread.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>55138063
>I am a 29 year old 6 ft 3 inch tall man.
> I saw tangled in theaters 3 times and it is still one of my favorite movies.
>>
>>55138009
>Most cameos are usually in the form of toys.
Cameos used to be the term given to a form of jewellery often worn around the neck by victorian women with the sculpted features of another person, often a woman.
The more you know!
>>
File: Frozen.pdf (538KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen.pdf
538KB, 1x1px
Okay, haven't gotten the drawbacks in but pretty tired so I'll leave actual writing for a bit later.

Drop In stuff clarified.
Jumpies is the new Nonhuman 100 I love this one, imagining a dozen tiny bobblehead mes is so cute, so kudos to the anon who suggested it.
Moved the ice supply to general items.
Added a few clarifications to various perks like the True Love Kiss one. Might be just that one.
Added a note about Mount Ice and Element Queen working together

Think that's all.

>>55138063
I'm already liking it and only 20 mins in.
>>
>>55138098
Back to the Future jump when?
>>
>>55138028
>Well, he was perfectly happy with organising their deaths so I imagine his plan was just offing the sisters eventually and getting crowned king by virtue of being the really popular guy everyone liked and was closest anyway.
Yeah, and my point is that that wouldn't work, because he has no actual claim to the throne, and the guy who does have a claim to the throne is going to murder him for his presumption. Even if there's a history of intermarriage between their two kingdoms and he is in the line of succession, as is common with dynastic politics, it's very unlikely that Hans is the next guy on the list. Or even the guy on the list further up than anyone willing to murder this foreign invader. Like fine, maybe the next in line is Elsa and Anna's little cousin that's only 4, and she couldn't rule and would need a regent, but I am absolutely certain that someone else in the kingdom would step up to be that regent.
>>
File: 1469112841014.jpg (203KB, 1600x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1469112841014.jpg
203KB, 1600x1341px
>>55138014
One can visit Fate and not leave with a waifu. Strange to think of, but true. They're my horror from beyond the stars and I'll do what I want with those tentacles!

Seriously though, no, I have no intent to waifu the Lovecraft. Though I am torn between him being a Caster or a Berserker and at a loss of other skills to give him. Both seem like they would fit him very well. After all, his book is already canon. Giles made the thing appear really impressive too.
>>
File: el sicario hitto.jpg (37KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
el sicario hitto.jpg
37KB, 800x480px
When other people become attracted to the Jumper, what physical quality is the one that stands out the most?
>>
>>55138144
The seven-dimensional mandala constantly floating behind my back. It's not my most handsome feature (that would be my cheeks), but it is the one that stands out the most.
>>
File: 1393481302390.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1393481302390.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>55138143
So, Jumpers, have you ever been the Tentacle Monster?
>>
>>55138132
Well, I guess that all depends on if there is someone else with a claim to the throne.

It's also missing the idea that people may very well want Hans on the throne. He does a very good job of charming people and making them believe he's a real big hero and even manages to actually pull off hero stuff. I feel you're applying a bit too much of a GoT mentality here. If there's no other clear heir, Hans has been married to one of the heirs (Potentially even the queen depending on the situation) for at least some time if he's smart at all (Which he's at least cunning). He'd have as much time as he wanted to establish his good reputation amongst the people and as long as he arranges a tragic enough death, could even get even more sympathy from the people.

tldr I don't think people would see him as a foreign invader if his plan had actually worked instead of being screwed by true love.
>>
>>55136849
i actually made a moana jump, but never posted it cos it was terrible
>>
>>55138180
Post it so I can scream at you for your horrible jumpmaking skills
>>
I'm currently struggling to start a new chain preferably one that lasts more than seven jumps this time and I decided to fish the thread for information.

For me, the hardest part of the entire chain for me is making the backstory. As in, what events led up to me starting the chain, and through what means was I selected. I'm kind of a shut-in, so being in the right place at the right time is unlikely, and I don't have nearly enough confidence in my luck to claim that I was picked out at complete random. I really wish I could just let it go and move on with this hobby that I supposedly do for fun, but I guess my brain just doesn't work like that.

In any case, what did you guys decide on in your own respective chains?
>>
>>55138122
>Jumpies
...Would they look like I do here, or like whatever altform I'm currently in, or could I choose what form of me they look like?

Would be fun if I could just have a tiny version of all/most of my altforms. More chibis for the collection.
>>
>>55138125
When you make it, it wouldn't even be that hard.

>Drop-in, Local, Bully, and Scientist
>Roll for starting time
>Drop-in gets stuff related to time shenanigans, like having a window between screwing up time and getting erased
>Maybe an anti-fate perk called "The Future Hasn't Been Written Yet"

>Everyone gets a free time machine
>Model options include car, train, and phone booth
>Customization options, like flight or a Mr. Fusion

>Hoverboard item, updating future Sports Almanac item
>Jaws 1-19
>Future Companion option, where you meet someone who already knows all about you because you will, in the future, travel to the past and encounter them there

>Drawback where your time machine keeps breaking
>"Enchantment under the sea" drawback and/or "something's gotta be done about your kids" drawback where you keep getting pulled into inter-temporal family drama
>"I don't know how, but they found me" drawback where you're hounded by Libyans no matter where or when you go
>Drawback where you need to stop Darth Vader's plan to conquer Earth
>>
>>55138235
> I'm kind of a shut-in, so being in the right place at the right time is unlikely,

Why not? Just make subtle potatoes
>>
>>55138249
Up to you, sounds more fun.
>>
>>55138098
Oh come off it. Sometimes a movie is good on its own merits and you dont have to be a douchebag about it. Tangled is a good movie.
>>
>>55138235
Just don't do an SI. Pick a native jumper or an original character. Solves all your problems in one go.
>>
>>55138180
so i just went looking for it and realised it was on my old computer which broke... RIP moana jump xD
>>
>>55138304
this was for you>>55138197
>>
>>55138178
>Well, I guess that all depends on if there is someone else with a claim to the throne.
It's Europe. There's someone else with a claim to the throne. That's how European dynasties work. And they're going to have much higher ranks in the chain of succession than a prince-consort. There are US citizens that have a higher claim to the United Kingdom than Prince Phillip does, for example.

>It's also missing the idea that people may very well want Hans on the throne.
No, I get that. My point is that not enough people will, because you're assuming that he'll have the impulse control to hold off on killing the queen. He doesn't. We see that in the movie. He's going to do a murder as soon as possible, and he will not have the support he needs by that point.

>tldr I don't think people would see him as a foreign invader if his plan had actually worked instead of being screwed by true love.
All it takes is one lord going "hey, why the fuck should this guy get to be king, I've got a better claim than he does" to start the war. Doesn't even have to be someone in the kingdom, could be one of Arrendell's neighbors with how dynastic intermarriage works. When the direct heirs to a kingdom all die, claimants come out of the woodwork. The very best situation Hans can hope for is that he's a popular but weak king being assaulted on all sides. Maybe not all those assaults will be violent ones. Probably not many will be, if I'm being honest. But his legitimacy is going to be shot all to hell by the process, he'll have no respect in the international community, and eventually he's going to be forced to give up the crown and flee back to his holdings in his home country.
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (26KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
26KB, 640x477px
>>55138304
>>
>>55138280
Not criticizing the movie, nor calling it bad. It's the
>I'm a tall adult male and I consider this movie for children to be my favorite piece of fiction!
That annoys me.

It's a completely irrelevant piece of information that has no purpose on this kind of board.
>>
>>55138304
>xD
>Accidentally deleted

It's fine if you don't want to share, but no need to lie to us.

>>55138337
>He doesn't. We see that in the movie. He's going to do a murder as soon as possible, and he will not have the support he needs by that point.
To be fair, he was pretty justified to do it when she was in the middle of dooming her country.
>>
>>55138344
>fiction has no place in fanfiction general

Ok dude whatever you say.
>>
>>55138337
It's also Disney Europe and there's apparently no one at all who thought to try and take advantage of the two underage heirs for three years until Elsa came of age. Not even when those two heirs totally shut themselves off from all outsiders. That's a pretty big gap and a pretty long time to not try and make a move so I'm really doubtful we can treat this as Europe like it was then.

Actually, I disagree. I don't think we see that. I think we see Hans take advantage of the situation as it comes. He doesn't just go for Elsa's throat the moment he sees her. He does after she's established herself as the villain by letting her powers go wild and establishing himself as the hero by helping everyone and going off to try and save Anna/Elsa. Even then, when he finds her and only has the blatantly evil Weselton/Bodyguards there, he still goes for the indirect method. It's only at the very end of the story that he goes for the direct kill, which is still after Elsa has been made out to be the bad guy to everyone.

Like I said before, that's really not a situation that seems to be supported at all by the world we see in the movie. We see no one taking advantage of the girls as they most definitely should be according to the world you're setting out, whether that be distant relatives trying to become regents or other nations trying to impose influence, we see the populace clearly looking at Hans as a hero and accepting him making the decisions in place of the Queen and we see no real evidence of a lot of things you claim will happen.

I just don't think "It's Europe" is a good point when it's Disney Europe, which takes plenty of breaks from what actual Europe of the time was like.
>>
>>55138404
Nice bait.
>>
>>55138418
He is right though. People can like and talk about what they want either way it beats the hell out of the circular shitposting we normally get here.
>>
>>55138144
Probably the nine fox tails? I mean, most of the time they're hidden, but sometimes he just wants to be fluffy.
>>
>>55138417
Fair enough, I guess you have a point. I suppose I was just so taken in with the whole "it's a Disney movie that subverts Disney movie expectations" bit that everyone says about Frozen that I'm going overboard. That I'm forgetting that no, it's still a Disney movie with all the weird assumptions about social order and nobility that those always have. The only expectation it's really trying to subvert is the one about "true love" having to be romantic instead of familial.
>>
>>55138451
Just let it go, when someone comes in with a le reddit meme you know they are ju baiting.
>>
>>55138460
Eh, it does a few more than that. The point I think is more that subversions doesn't need to mean it's diving straight into being Game of Thrones or a historical simulation story. It can subvert a bunch of things, and it does, without leaving the genre or not sticking to a bunch of other cliches.
>>
>>55136569

So no "the fandom thinks your gay and ships you with your closest same sex relative" drawback?
>>
>>55138481
Nah. You can do that on your own time.
>>
>>55138460
>The only expectation it's really trying to subvert is the one about "true love" having to be romantic instead of familial.

Which the fandom tries to undermine constantly.
>>
>>55138262
>>"I don't know how, but they found me" drawback where you're hounded by Libyans no matter where or when you go
YES

>the year is 29, you're relaxing watching gladiators in Rome
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>a technical drives out into the arena
>>
>>55138494
>Nah. They will do that on their own time.

Fixed.
>>
>>55138369
i didn't delete it, my computer broke T_T ! (un)luckily i spent the last 10 minutes trying to see if i had any copy of it.... and i found one. i shall post it shortly
>>
>>55138496
And god bless them for doing it. You can bet that my time there will be spent under the assumption that gay shenanigans are occurring in that castle.
>>
>>55138474
I'm not expecting some bloody game of thrones thing. I'm just expecting that people behave like self-interested semi-rational actors. Not completely rational actors, because that would look even weirder, but to at least advance their own goals. Disney is weird.
>>
File: Moana WIP.pdf (269KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Moana WIP.pdf
269KB, 1x1px
Since for some reason, some people wanted to see this terrible piece of work. even more unluckily, i managed to find a copy.
here is a jump i made a year ago and never posted cos i didn't think it was good enough >.<
here is a Moana jumpchain wip
>>
>>55137421
Yes
>>
>>55133126
Water.
I'm specialized in lightning and swordplay, so water's a huge drain on my power and it stings like a bitch if I even get one drop on my skin.
>>
>>55138595
Disney doesn't even operate on story logic. It operates on song logic.
>>
>>55138595
Well, Arendelle apparently made one country ice covering superweapon child already. Maybe the other countries don't want to piss them off in case they have another hiding away.

And for the in country people...well, maybe Hans is the guy that suits their interests best. A charismatic, competent, heroic guy who seems to care for the kingdom and act in the best interests of the people. It seems like someone you'd love to have as a ruler and I'm assuming most people don't want to be king themselves, not genuinely.
>>
>>55133126
That objects don't actually have insides, or that there's nothing behind walls. That the world is like a videogame, and if you clip through the non-interactive bits you find it's all just an empty void, and things aren't even opaque from the side you weren't meant to see them from. Having superhuman senses has helped reduce this fear somewhat, but I'm always worried that just out of my sight there's evidence that the world is just a paper shell.
>>
>>55138615
Just adding a few perks and fixing the weird pricing scheme would make it acceptable. It's not that bad.

>>55133126
>Nobody talks about the constant fear of waking up with no powers at all in your mundane Earth life
>Being a quadrillion years old doesn't help to make this any better
>Don't want to sleep anymore because of that

>>55133521
>Being a fucking Blackfyre loyalist
Truly, the worse kind of scum.

>>55133383
Damn, there are so many things I would like to do... I would like to help the Starks, helping Jaime to wake up, make Daenerys a not so horrible ruler, and I basically want all of the Baratheons being in the Throne except for Joffrey and Robert. All of them would make good rulers.

I guess I will need some parallel universe travelling before going there and get all the VN routes.
>>
>>55133126
Old irrational fears: Deep sea. Specifically deep enough that you can't see the sea floor.

New irrational fears: Germs.
>>
>>55138615
That's really rough, yeah.

>>55138721
The balance between a lot of that is pretty bad, a number of perks seem totally redundant too. Demigod's perkline is the worst by far.
>>
>>55134561
But you should also know that dick gods like Azathoth and his court, most of DC and Marvel gods and the Lord of Nightmares exist and are out there being dicks all the time.

You will be judged either way. You just need to stronger and kill them all to gain their powers, until there is no one left judge you.
>>
>>55138666
>Well, Arendelle apparently made one country ice covering superweapon child already. Maybe the other countries don't want to piss them off in case they have another hiding away.
True, if you know that a county has an evil ice witch in it (you are a terrible person, Elsa, there's a reason that you were the unambiguous villain of the story before Let It Go made the writers feel sorry for you and change the script), you're probably not going to try to gain influence over it. Isolate it from the rest of the world so that no one ever escapes it, maybe, but not go into it themselves. That's probably why the peasants loved Prince Hans, he's the first outsider they've ever seen and so has the mystique of the exotic.
>>
>>55138760
That's...really making a tonne more assumptions with zero support. They're a port town with plenty of ships there and there's the Duke of Weselton visiting as well.
>>
>>55138750
>Redundancies
>Balance

Are these the buzzwords of this thread?
>>
>>55138721
Pffft.

>Free Cities Master Race.
>Become the Sealord
>United all Free Cities under the Titan
>Laugh at the Bravos when they figure out they gave a For Life appointment to an immortal.
>Rule for hundreds of years, laughing at Westeros shitters all the way
>>
File: Who.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Who.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>55138796
>Meanwhile, at anon's Jumpchain
>>
>>55138790
And how many of those ships do we see used, huh? Oh right, one, and it sinks. Sabotage!
>>
>>55138750
to be fair, there's a reason i never posted it >.<
>>
>>55138793
Demigod origin lists that you've got superhuman strength, like pulling up islands, but it's 300 perk is about giving you superhuman strength, only it's only enough to punch through rocks. What's the point of that perk for that origin?

The monster origin is very similar.The 100CP perk should be just part of the origin, the 300cp is just another physical boost only this one being size based when there's already a different, seemingly worse, physical boost for the same price.

Community Jobs is just a more customizable version of the Way Finder perk.

etc

The perklines are randomly priced and unbalanced too. Some get 600cp perks, some only get 300cps.
>>
>>55136058
>Not Bravely Default.
>>
>>55138807
I laughed. Thanks anon.
>>
Are the Parasol Paradise and the original edition of Touhou seperate jumps?

If not why are they named differently
>>
>>55135605
>Good thing I have those failsafes, huh? I can die a couple more times before I void our contract.
>>
File: 25120573.jpg (583KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
25120573.jpg
583KB, 1000x762px
>>55138976
As far as I know, the parasol one lets you buy an umbrella.
And that's the only difference.
I don't know why.
>>
File: 1399573232851.jpg (87KB, 560x574px) Image search: [Google]
1399573232851.jpg
87KB, 560x574px
>>55136362
My main point is that Amaterasu is a member of class of beings with a set power level. Her being many times above that stands out.

Moreover, the mostly benevolent Japanese patron goddess doesn't seem to have the personality for it, nor does she have the relevance. The known beasts are Tiamat (who in her legend and in the setting is literally the mother of everything on Earth), Goetia (who is essentially King Solomon's power, more or less, and the ancestor of all modern magic), Kiara (Who let's be fair, absorbed a bullshit amount of power and masturbated with the Earth), Primate Murder (who isn't anyone relevant, but story wise is a creature specifically designed to genocide humans, so I'll give him a pass too, and the Satan of Revelations (and we even have Prototype stats for this guy, and he's some real bullshit).

So who the fuck is Anaterasu next to most of these people? Who is she relevant to? What does she even represent? Even worse, there are only 2 empty slots for Beasts right now, which means Amaterasu either needs to be the 5th or the 7th, making her inexplicably more powerful than almost everyone or literally everyone. Why is this no-name sun goddess more relevant than all modern magic, everyone's mom, an incarnate of lust, human genocide in living form, and maybe even fucking Satan?
>>
>>55138721
>I basically want all of the Baratheons being in the Throne

Renly is a usurper who thinks a good system for a monarchy is that there's a civil war between all the heirs every time the king dies to see who would be best.
>>
>>55139014
Let's be fair, anon. If they decide to make Amaterasu a Beast you and I both know that they're spin up some elaborate crazy bullshit to justify it, likely by making "Amaterasu" just a name attached to some greater entity.
>>
>>55139014
Because people want a sun poweres goddess with fluffy woof tail and they will shell out hundreds of dollars on gacha to get her.
>>
File: received_1265422663584665.jpg (38KB, 720x659px) Image search: [Google]
received_1265422663584665.jpg
38KB, 720x659px
Vanilla or Chocolate ?
>>
>>55139072
It's Nasu, I doubt it won't just be Amaterasu with some stupid title.

>>55139084
You can't even use Beasts, dude.
>>
>>55139096
Whichever one makes me not go to prison
>>
File: 1080_1920_muramasa_13.jpg (224KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1080_1920_muramasa_13.jpg
224KB, 1080x1920px
>>55139096
Chocolate, her older sister is my maid.
>>
>>55139004
>I don't know why.
Because, at the time, people were afraid the parasol would replace the warehouse. There was enough shitposting that it just got split into two versions, satisfying no one.

Reminder that the Touhou jump is a product of weird, early /jc/ and is bad.
>>
File: 1502694383610.jpg (168KB, 642x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502694383610.jpg
168KB, 642x1000px
>>55139096
Twist.
>>
>>55139101
They're totally fine making non beast versions of beasts.
>>
>>55139101
Yet (tm)

But seriously all jokes aside its nasu, why does it need to make sense when paul bunyan is a loli, arthur and atilla the hun are women and edison is a lion furry.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>55139096
aren't they like 12 or something?
>>
>>55138836
>The perklines are randomly priced and unbalanced too. Some get 600cp perks, some only get 300cps.

To be fair I don't even care about that as its clear you are paying more for certain perklines then others.

There is no fucking way a villager should somehow be equal to a demi-god, not without some bullshit power or ability given just to "balance" it all.

The part about the perk line being contradicting is true though.
>>
>>55139037
Renly was also a charismatic young leader, but was kinda of an idiot when he thought that his brother would sit quietly and let him succeed.

If Ned had sided with him in his coup, he might stood a chance against the Lannisters, and later the Stark and Tully's while he took control of the Crownlands, the Stormlands and the Reach.

Even so, had Stannis not attacked him or just had a minor fight, Renly had more than enough forces to take King's Landing. He had the biggest army, more resources than anyone in the war and one of the biggest fleets. And if Stannis had lost in land without using his fleet or just let Renly be the king, the two fleets combined would have been unstoppable.
>>
>>55139154
A lion furry robot.
>>
>>55139014
Because it's only Amaterasu in the sense that Amaterasu is part of the combined being that forms "The God of the Sun". The Nasuverse has Amaterasu, Daikini, White-Faced Golden-Furred, and Vairocana all be aspects of the same being due to their ties in myth.

Think less "Amaterasu is a beast" and more "The entity represented by these similar myths across Hinduism and Buddhism is a beast"

>>55139072
They already did that. Like literally part of Tamamo-no-Mae's folklore is about her being part of a greater being.
>>
>>55139170
I stand corrected.
>>
>>55139165
They're homonculi, and therefore not considered humans. Their age is irrelevant.
>>
>>55139166
Since the author seems to not want it on the drive either, there's not much point taking it further.
>>
>>55139170
With rainbows.
>>
>>55139183
All the creatures you named are aspects of Amaterasu. She's the highest order part we know of.

Also, none of those beings are anywhere near relevant compared to the other Beasts. One slutty kitsune and another kitsune that likes causing disease in Japan is fucking nobody.
>>
>>55139168
He was also setting a precedent that made any long-term peace impossible.
>>
>>55137293
~bump~
>>
>>55139201
>looks like a twelve year old
>thinks like a twelve year old
>grows up like a twelve year old
If it look like a duck and sounds like a duck don't put your dick in it even if it isn't actually a duck.
>>
>>55139212
while i don't think mine is at all good enough for the drive, i am not at all opposed to someone else taking and refurbishing what i've got (or just making an entirely new one)
>>
>>55139222
Oh, it's just the Tamamo shit poster getting angry that Tamamo is getting relevant again.
>>
>>55139037
Also, civil war was already innevitable and not a rare thing in Westeros with the Dance of Dragons and the Blackfyre rebellions.

Plus for most of the lords of Robert's court, Stannis seemed to not have the favor of Robert, since he wasn't given Storm's End. Even if that was misinterpreting Robert's intentions, it still left him in a bad position.

>>55139096
Anon, that's not legal.

>>55139201
Illya is not a 100% homunculi. She is half-human and had a completely human growth process.

And I think in Kaleid she was even more human than in the regular Fate/verse.

So no, she is not a robot and thus her age is relevant.
>>
>>55139212
What does that have to do with anything? Are you confused about something? You made an argument, and I made my observations of said argument. Nothing else.
>>
>>55136678
Ultimate waifu is a bit of a strong statement, I feel, but she is a sweetheart to people who aren't a dick to her.
>>
File: idx47Qy.jpg (27KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
idx47Qy.jpg
27KB, 500x268px
>>55139237
>Duck dick
The stuff of nightmares.
>>
File: 1503839700024.png (191KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503839700024.png
191KB, 800x1200px
>>55139237
I'm pretty sure the duck is going to have a few objections.
>>
>>55139262
I was saying there was no point to arguing further since we were basically arguing over nothing at this point since we effectively agreed on most things and the author had no intention of doing anything more with the jump. I thought it was more polite to say I wasn't going to continue then just stop responding entirely.
>>
>>55139222
Amaterasu isn't the highest order though and even if she was I don't see why you're getting pissy about this one. Fucking Cath Palug and Demon Fanfiction About Solomon got an upgrade into a beast, one of the major gods of Shinto getting an upgrade into one wouldn't exactly be the worst.
>>
>>55139266
She is powerful and fiat-backed to suit your personality as well as being loyal.

I think only Desolate Era has one of other those waifu companion options.
>>
>>55139277
Duck vaginas are literally mazes meant to keep from being impregnated.

The duck population is nothing more or less than evolution in a ever expanding reproductive arms race of defense vs offense against themselves.
>>
>>55139315
Which translates to me as her being boring as fuck. Especially weird that an existing character is mindfucked into being the perfect waifu for you.
>>
>>55139096
I will hug both of them.
>>
>>55139246
Are you an idiot?

>>55139314
It doesn't make any sense, is the issue. All Beasts are supposed to represent things humanity has/has to overcome and have some kind of relevance to that. Who the fuck is Amaterasu? Why should anyone care about her?
>>
>>55139315
Overlord npcs are best for it.
>>
File: 1480529387074.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480529387074.png
78KB, 241x231px
>>55139246
Are you kidding? I'd love for her to be a beast. That means we get to kill her.
>>
>>55139343
Oh no, you graduated. It's not just NTRmamo now, it's Amaterasu too who gets your target on her.
>>
>>55139343
The suns of the desert that man crawled out of to build civilization.
>>
>>55139330
What jumps let me increase my genital offense and defense?
>>
File: whale-mating1.jpg (84KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
whale-mating1.jpg
84KB, 600x762px
>>55139330
Whales are even worse. They need to chase a female across the sea and try to stick their two meter dick doing skillshots in the female's vagina.
>>
>>55139378
Ask asa.
>>
>>55139378
Generic Isekai: Upgrade
>>
>>55139378
eclipse phase: biohacker package
>>
>>55139331
>Boring
Well, I guess that would be the case if you are into totally submissive people. For most people that doesn't needs to be the case.

>>55139354
That would be like fucking your children.

>>55139378
Be a duck in My Hero Academia, apparently.
>>
>>55139364
Again, are you an idiot? I'm not pissed at Tamamo. Tamamo is as much Amaterasu as your fucking toenail is. I'm annoyed at the idea of Amaterasu being a Beast.

>>55139376
Then she'd have been the second beast.
>>
File: 4e56151c960bd22031463c7f8bb4e6d8.jpg (1001KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
4e56151c960bd22031463c7f8bb4e6d8.jpg
1001KB, 1000x1426px
>>55139115
B-but I like it...

It lets me pick up Best Girl!
Who needs the Parasol when you have the real deal, anyways?
>>
So what are some good items or places for training, specifically, training speed.
>>
>>55139331
If Gaia is boring as fuck when you meet her, that makes you boring as fuck.
>>
>>55138262
If you can think of a few more things, I'll actmake this.
>>
>>55139438
>That would be like fucking your children.
Well. Now things are gonna be akward. I madevmine a succubus so I figured one day things would go that way, but now this just puts loads of creep factor on it.
>>
>>55139438
>Be a duck in My Hero Academia, apparently.
Not someone with a duck quirk, not someone with a mutation that makes you look like a duck. Just an ordinary duck that somehow managed to get a hero-ing license.
>>
>>55139536
Isnt that the principles schtick?
>>
>>55139502
>Well. Now things are gonna be akward. I madevmine a succubus so I figured one day things would go that way, but now this just puts loads of creep factor on it.
>inb4 'but thats muh fetish'

>>55139536
Isn't the principal an actual rat that got a quirk?
>>
>>55139554
Even better, that means there's precedent for a duck to be a hero.
>>
>>55139438
>That would be like fucking your children.

So when someone orders a custom-made lovedoll, do you consider that to be their child?
>>
>>55136678
Greek Myth Gaia wants to kill her kids for killing her other kids. Kronus eating his kids was entirely her fault because she wanted to raise up one of her grandkids to kill him like he did Oranos because Gaia is fucking batshit and will try to get her revenge on you for doing things she told you to do.
>>
>>55139558
Nah I just never thought of it like that.
>>
>>55139465
I'm tapped-out, ask the thread.
>>
>>55139465
Not that anon, but I have a few:
>Bullies get intimidation perks, a perk for being good at running a ruthless business, and something for being able to ruin the future and twist it into your own image if you know enough about it, like in the second movie
>Locals get a perk for being able to stand up to someone normally physically stronger than you when someone you care about is on the line, like at the end of the first movie
>Scientists have a bullet proof vest item, and are good at coming up with crazy plans that actually work really well, like the lightning plan in the first movie.
>A drawback where anyone you try to warn about future events or danger will ignore you, either because they think you're crazy or because they don't want to risk damaging the space-time continuum
>>
File: burn them all.jpg (85KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
burn them all.jpg
85KB, 1000x563px
>>55138122
>Element Queen - 500
>It's also missing the idea that people may very well want Hans on the throne. He does a very good job of charming people and making them believe he's a real big hero and even manages to actually pull off hero stuff. I feel you're applying a bit too much of a GoT mentality here. If there's no other clear heir, Hans has been married to one of the heirs (Potentially even the queen depending on the situation) for at least some time if he's smart at all (Which he's at least cunning). He'd have as much time as he wanted to establish his good reputation amongst the people and as long as he arranges a tragic enough death, could even get even more sympathy from the people.

This is great timing.right as I'm starting my Fire Bender jumpchain.
>>
Does Regretful from Generic Isekai actually increase your learning or training speed, or does it just grant a specialized willpower boost?
>>
File: a9dd5b214d799263a71c0a746447b786.png (859KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
a9dd5b214d799263a71c0a746447b786.png
859KB, 1200x877px
>>55139465
>Drawback where you keep getting covered in manure.
>Drawback where your car keeps getting wrecked.
>Why is everything so heavy? Drawback - inability to understand the lingo of various other times

>A crazy plan perk based off Doc's ability to always find a way to get up to 88 miles per hour, no matter what time they find themselves in.
>He's an Absolute Dream! - Coolness perk
>You've got a real attitude problem - Intimidation/Authority Perk

>Weather Experiment Item that can catch lightning bolts and funnel them for energy.

That's all that's coming to mind. It's bee a while.
>>
>>55139465
Letter from your future self that can, once per jump, warn you about circumstances where you would have otherwise died.
>>
>>55139635
Are you illiterate? Just read the damn perk.
>>
Hey, Valeria! Got a question for you.

In both Nier Automata and Bastard!! You have options which let you have multiple people taking up the same companion slot. " You may also turn them into companions, as they
count as a single slot of two thousand ninja, though importing them will see the import divided up
amongst them as you see fit."

How does this interact with freebies? Say, when the import option says something like "Each imported companion gets one of the free origins, Perk A, and 600 cp."

The way I've been reading it has been everybody gets the free origin, perk A, but the 600 cp has to be split as I see fit.

Thoughts?
>>
>>55139343
The vagina the imperial family had to claw its way out of
>>
>>55139465
Life preserver as a cheap/free item.
>>
>>55134646
>you can get a fully functional mother box In injustice.

its cheaper in DC jump
>>
>>55139702
The one in DC is not fully functional, the jump maker has gone on record as saying that it only does the things listed whereas mother boxes are basically deus ex machina some times literally
>>
>>55139465
Drawback where you always come down to the wire like all of the plans in the movies.
Drawback where terrorists track you down in the present and other inconvenient things happen of equal threat level no matter the time.
Drawback where all sorts of stuff shorts out often.
Drawback where your progenitors/decedents are attracted to you and you find that abhorrent.
>>
>>55139685
Everything is split, including freebies and any innate benefits from the origin. If it didn't work that way, it'd be far too good compared to normal companions.
>>
>>55139343
The final threat of the sun expanding and thereby consuming the earth?
>>
>>55139465
drawback where you are cut off from all the resources and need to build your own damn Time Machine to get home out of 18th-century tech
>>
>>55139755
Hey that could work with a wolf aesthetic too.
>>
>>55139755
Okay, that'd actually be smart.
>>
>>55139723
Looking at the archives he said it was an artifact of a previous version by someone else and to do what you think is best. You really shouldn't make up rulings for other people's jumps.
>>
>>55139803
This is what I remember his ruling to be I'm sorry if I misremembered,can you please cite what you found in the archives?
>>
>>55136569
Just let it go.
>>
>>55139803
Link? Since you've recently looked it up and all...
>>
>>55139824
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/37922078/#37930913
>>
>>55139844
Thnx
>>
>>55139803
>For my money I have to assume that the more limited interpretation of it is what was originally intended

>I can't really make a ruling though as I don't really know what the original DC guy was going for. I most likely wouldn't have kept the fucker in if I'd done some more research.

so basically what I said.
>>
>>55139536
Fucking Sidereals.
>>
>>55136212
I mean... I'm slowly getting around to making all of them?

https://pastebin.com/MeSiwyQW I still have 2nd-Circles to go though and jesus that's going to take a while.
>>
>>55139844
Here's SuperJUMP's follow up to that: https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/37922078/#37932139
>>
>>55139732
>and you find that abhorrent.
I like how you had to put that "and" in there to not make it a perk.
>>
>>55139880
You do not understand fine distinctions. It is one of the shortcomings that makes you such a lamentable jumpmaker.
>>
>>55139096
Vanilla in this case, because Chocolate is a slutty cunt that'll suck off your neighbor too.
>>
>>55139201
*They're anime, and therefore not real. Their age is irrelevant.

That's the argument you use against moralfag retards. But don't ever speak to Bancho, he's not worth it.
>>
>>55139908
Wow. Now I feel embarassed for not writefagging my own devaic heirarchy.
Nice work.
>>
File: 5cd.jpg (109KB, 640x724px) Image search: [Google]
5cd.jpg
109KB, 640x724px
>>55139115
>people worried about the parasol being overpowered, replacing the warehouse
>perks that let you warp/stop time, manipulate fate, manipulate death, and/or give nuclear powers

Really I'm just salty that Yuuka's powers came as an item, instead of an innate ability.

Are there any perks that let you absorb/fuse with artifacts to get their powers?
>>
>>55139465
Option to import any vehicle you have as a time machine.
>>
>>55139947
Such rich salty butthurt. Doesn't it sting?
>>
>>55139947
Make a Jump anon. Make a Jump.
>>
>>55139993
I wish he would shove a load of salt up his own ass and suffer a heart attack.
>>
>>55139981
I think Claymore has Assimilation, which does that, though it can only be used on one item as far as I know.
>>
>>55139908
You might have already seen this but it could help once you start working on 2nd Circles so I'll link it anyway. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fiR26K1KwnWvmN4i4OYfw_q7qxiyNtCi0rbNJU1Kh6Q/edit

>Amir Kitchenborne
That is fucking fantastic.
>>
>>55138174
There's a lewd jump just for that.
>>
>>55139571
If you are just looking for a lovedoll to get your dick wet, you could just summon a succubus each time you needed it. It would amount the same and would be less awkward.

Or you could just do it. Not that I have a problem with it specially. The boundaries of what we now consider 'decent' blur a lot when you talk of inhuman beings who had been together for older than the human race has been able to read and write.

If you want to fuck or feel in love with them, that's cool for me and probably for them. Just keep in mind that they will consider you their 'parent' by default if you don't specify that in their settings.

>>55139502
I mean, if you put that into their description, they would be OK with that, or if you just asked. But by default, they consider their personal creators their 'progenitors'.
>>
>>55140007
Don't worry, one day he'll realise that his opinions about OAA are distinctly one-sided. He really shouldn't be so lopsided in his rational faculties. Perhaps we should show some sympathy and give him a hand. He just needs to grab things in both hands and have a balanced opinion.
>>
I’m dropping my claim for Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s. I underestimated the setting's complexity, and I’ve been having trouble finishing off some of the perks and items. The thread’s also been getting me down lately, so I’m taking a break from jump making in general. I need a change of pace.
If I try jump making again, there are some other settings that I’ve been slowly working on but haven’t claimed yet. Since we still have the generic YGO jump, I’m not sure if I’ll try finishing 5D’s in the future, so if someone else wants to claim it go ahead.
>>
>>55140119
Fair enough. Thanks for letting us know.
>>
>>55140119
>The thread’s also been getting me down lately

Pathetic.
>>
>>55140026
>only one item at a time
Damn.

Are there any others that let you absorb items but aren't limited?
>>
>>55140119
Understandable. Taking a break can help.
>>
>>55140119
Thanks for trying, you did the best you could and that is all we could ask for.
>>
I just thought about it but shouldn't Emiya's cooking abilities count as a skill or NP, with how good they are?
>>
>>55140163
Can't think of anything without limit but you might be able to get seven. Get that crown from that magical mermaid girl jump that can slot in seven small items, and turn whatever seven artifacts into pendants with the scientist capstone from symphogear. Then just slot the pendants into the crown and assimilate the crown.
>>
>>55140185
pretty sure that's mostly fanon
>>
>>55140185
For the Fanon version? A variant of Item Construction as a Personal Skill might be a thing at EX. /joking
>>
>>55140155
Says one of the people responsible. Shame on you random_anon. You should think before you speak! Into the corner with you!
>>
>>55139948
Depends on the country, anon.

In my country is not illegal, but I still feel it weird. I mean, pedo's also need something masturbate and it's better than using actual children, but it still feels.. Dirty and not right.

>>55139908
I kinda want to write all of them, but geez, doing all the Second Circles... That's 161 characters.

I'm still working on my Inner World for them to rule. Latest jumps have make it really huge and I'm still figuring out the politics.
>>
>>55139981
Lost Odyssey as a thing
>>
>>55140259
The truth is the truth no matter country you're in, the law is nothing more than a bastardization at worst and a compromise at best.

I could argue at you over your stupid spoilers, but it's really not worth it.
>>
>>55140164
>Taking a break can help.
Yeah, I think I need a break. I wasn't going to mention it, but I got all excited not too long ago and had a burst of inspiration for a setting that's been requested a few times. Outlined it, but then I searched the archives and found out it was claimed last year. So that was a stupid waste of time, and a lesson on not making assumptions.
>>
>>55140232
>>55140233
Ah, I get them confused a bit, thank you.
>>
>>55140033
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fiR26K1KwnWvmN4i4OYfw_q7qxiyNtCi0rbNJU1Kh6Q/edit

Oh my sweet fuck, THANK YOU. I'd asked once before about the difference between the Second-Circle titles and if this was a response, completely missed it.

>>55139970
It's all just another flavor of autism, anon. But danke.

>>55140259
>161 characters

Yeah'p. And then there's all the fucking First-Circles and potential Citizen examples of them.
>>
>>55140313
Er, FluffWolf there is a thread accepted amount of time before a claim with nothing backing it falls out you do know right?

Last time I remember it coming up it's like three or four months with nothing.
>>
>>55140313
>it was claimed last year
Claims don't normally last that long.
>>
>>55140313
If it's been a year and there isn't any progress I'm pretty sure it'll be fine for you to work on it.
>>
>>55140313
What's the jump in question?
>>
>>55140313
If it's claimed that long ago, just ask in thread to make sure no one is around still working on it. If not, I doubt anyone would care.
Thread posts: 572
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.