[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult ritual ingredients

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: hexagramsigns.jpg (135KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
hexagramsigns.jpg
135KB, 610x400px
So, I'm making a evil cult leader type, and he's doing that standard cult leader thing where he's doing an occult blood ritual to gain immortality and magical powers.
However, I want to flesh out the ritual. I can come up with chanting, symbols and ritual motions, but I'm kind of stumped on what kind of ingredients a immortality ritual might use.

He's kind of a early 1900s psudo-Egyptologist type, and I'm essentially fluffing it all out as recreating the death and resurrection of Osiris, but I'm open for any kind of inspiration. I know drinking mercury was a thing the Chinese tried out. I guess gold also has connections to immortality.
It's kind of pulpy, so the more expensive and extravagant the better. Cutting him into pieces might be a bit much, but it's not entirely off the table.

>TL;DR I need ingredients someone might chuck into a huge immortality ritual

Also general occultism and rituals thread.
>>
>>55124699
A shard of immortality.
>>
>>55124699
How about things symbolizing life and death? Maybe an umbilical cord and a skull, or if you're feeling edgy and hardcore, the heart of a newborn and the grinded skeleton of an ancient man or something like that. Depending on how high the fantasy is then you could also use solidified Ichor (as in the mythological ichor, not the medicinal one). You could also make him do the ritual in the middle of a great forest or a grove and make him drain the lifeforce out of it, or just open a rift somewhere and make him chuck up all of the energy inside, the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>55125076
Oh, I really like the idea of symbolic ingredients.
It doesn't even have to be as edgy as you mentioned, it could be stuff like flowers associated with spring, or maybe chrysalises.

The ritual could also include the destruction of a memento mori, for symbolic reasons.

Also, I don't see why he wouldn't use a bit of Ichor (in the wound-liquid sense).

Maybe /x/ would know more about this.
>>
>Egypt
NEEDS THIS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imiut_fetish
>>
>>55124699
>that pic
....next time I DM a game, I'm going to make a cult that summons and casts shit using arcane DDR machines.
>>
File: 120509-village-people.png (784KB, 794x529px) Image search: [Google]
120509-village-people.png
784KB, 794x529px
>>55126084
>not occult disco
>>
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.