[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1707: True Loyalty Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 579
Thread images: 102

File: bodymod and warehouse.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
bodymod and warehouse.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchanCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55112220
>>
Is there any jump that will allow me to own my own chipotle chain?
>>
>>55119972
>I was listening to music but now I'm out of music to play
Well, if it helps any, I've been listening to Vaporwave recently. There are long videos with different mixes and tracks on youtube, and I've found it to be a pretty relaxing, unobtrusive genre when you're trying to focus on other stuff. Here's an example link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SolEjKrcg4E&t=586s

(To that other guy who replied to me, I wouldn't really know who has best and worst fluff, I'm not as experienced with Jumping with a lot of the community since I'm always really slow about it.)
>>
File: 11vqlpf.png (28KB, 865x900px) Image search: [Google]
11vqlpf.png
28KB, 865x900px
I want to steal the City. What would I need to take over its systems?
>>
What kind of Pokemon are you?
How do you do the things you do?
>>
So can you or can you not use skill book crafting (+ the system) from generic isekai to copy powers in other jumps?
>>
Do you have a music theme jumper? If so post it
>>
>>55120096
i'm a gengar

>How do you do the things you do?
what do you mean?
>>
>>55120103
It's officially up to you.
>>
>>55120103
yes
>>
File: Jeremiah Gottwald.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremiah Gottwald.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>55120061
TRUE LOYALTY IS BECOMING A ROBOT SO YOU CAN KICK MORE ASS!
>>
>>55119992
There's currently 27 people idling and an ongoing conversation that involves none of the people you're referring to. None of the so-called mods have done anything aside from posting updates for new jumps. You can only turn the guys who made it into strawmen so many times.
>>
>>55120127
Geass update when.
>>
File: Deku 2.png (80KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 2.png
80KB, 512x512px
>>55120110
Oh, I think I've solidified my choice by now after literal years of this question popping in and out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3adFWKE9JE
>>
Can anyone post Witchblade? I never saved it before the drive left us.
>>
>>55120126
>>55120116
nice

muahahahahahahaha
>>
File: excalibur_saber_by_silver_fate.jpg (112KB, 1014x388px) Image search: [Google]
excalibur_saber_by_silver_fate.jpg
112KB, 1014x388px
You think Tattletale could get anything out of me if I was a sword? Mainly asking because the idea of her yelling at a sword while others just stare is amusing.
>>
File: 1498594819719.jpg (80KB, 694x718px) Image search: [Google]
1498594819719.jpg
80KB, 694x718px
Will F/GO be out before the end of the month?
>>
>>55120103
All depends on your fanwank. I say no, others say yes, I always thought the entire point of skill books was to teach other people skills you already possess.
>>
>>55120161
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON JUMPERBALL Z
>>
>>55120161
Sadly no. Detailed some RL stuff that delayed it earlier and more stuff in RL has come up that is, sadly, more vital than JC.

That said, I'll have a small jump out tomorrow to make up for GO taking a few days longer. Half done already with fluff for it.
>>
>>55120097
>>55120131
Not only Discord should be purge, but also the IRC. It doesn't adds anything to Jumpchain and takes away discussion from the thread.

Val only defends it and not Discord because her friends are in there.
>>
>>55120184
Hope everything turns out well for you Val. Also yay for a new jump, no idea what it could be.
>>
File: 1494804527011.jpg (49KB, 429x369px) Image search: [Google]
1494804527011.jpg
49KB, 429x369px
>>55120133

When you make it?

>>55120161

Kirei, stop.

I had nightmares with the gacha, threw thousands in total to get my waifus.

When the english version appeared I threw my whole paycheck to summon kiyohime.

...4 Altrias and 5 French whores, but no kiyo.

It still haunts me. To this day... I can't be happy, I can't smile, I can't be myself.
>>
>>55120114
>>55120096
nvm, i'm an idiot
i just got it.....
>>
>>55120110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
>>
>>55120193
A large number of jump makers mostly stick around the IRC, rather than the thread and it's often been a place for them to go when getting overwhelmed by negativity with the thread.

Can't say the same about Discord. How many jump makers are on there again? Because it seems like the only ones that are solely there are either shit or leaving at a rapid pace.
>>
>>55120193
We should really just purge every thread and chat, since none of them add anything to Jumpchain. The community just be a horde of lurkers refreshing the drive in hopes of new jumps.
>>
>>55120184
>RL is more vital than JC
Nothing should be more important than JC. What if the coming of Jump-chan is tomorrow? Will you be happy of leaving us without our high-power waifus?

Joking aside, hope that your IRL business turn out well.

>>55120199
>When you make it?
I don't think that you are supposed to say that when it comes to replace jumps.
>>
>>55120133
Oh, missed this. Al is asleep right now but she's gotten most of the perks and items done, last I checked.

I'll try and cajole an early WIP out of her in a few days.
>>
>>55120070
No, there's a line in the Jumpchain PDF at the start of every thread that explicitly bans jumpers from ever owning a Chipotle.
>>
>>55120211
>A large number of jump makers mostly stick around the IRC, rather than the thread and it's often been a place for them to go when getting overwhelmed by negativity with the thread.

>implying that IRC isn't toxic with namefags trying to control the chat
>implying they didn't chase out their mods
>>
File: Witchblade (Anime).pdf (540KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Witchblade (Anime).pdf
540KB, 1x1px
>>55120139
Learn to use the archive.

>>55120160
Nah. Her power needs data fed into it to start extrapolating.

If you're just laying around as a sword, she wouldn't get anything (well okay, she might get the materials your sword is made of and such).
>>
>>55120211
>How many jump makers are on there again?

If I were to estimate, somewhere between 5 and 10, depending on the day.

But that's irrelevant, because just like the thread, the discord does not exist solely for jumpmakers. It exists for everyone.
>>
>>55120234
>Namefags try to control the chat
>It's all namefags there anyway
what?
>>
File: WandererAnon wandering around..jpg (491KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WandererAnon wandering around..jpg
491KB, 1920x1200px
>>55120110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkoidwsLXCg
>>
>>55120095
pretty much just net terminal genes and a way to give them to yourself,the entire God damn Comic was about the search for terminal genes so that they could take over systems and straighten things out
>>
>>55120249
5 and 10 jumpmakers solely present on the discord and not the IRC? You'll have to name them because I don't think we even have that many active jump makers total. It exists for everyone but is it really necessary at all? What does it really do that the IRC doesn't? It archives things so you can have an easier time shit posting with them?
>>
>>55120250
Exactly.
>>
>>55120275
It allows direct file uploading, message editing, mentions for offline or afk users, avatars, multiple sub-channels within the single server, more flexible and user-friendly user interface, and voice chat (which is only used to let bots play music, admittdly). It also has an actually usable mobile app.

Aside from the above, it also represents a more casual and open chat environment with none of the pressure that comes from entering the IRC, aka "the place where all the important namefags hang out instead of the thread."

Is that not enough?
>>
>>55120338
>all the important namefags
So just Val.
>>
>>55120070
I just had lunch there. It was tasty.

I want to say nine to five? Maybe one of the batman/dc jumps, with the company type items.
>>
File: 1496129668150.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496129668150.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>55120367

There's no need to hurt my feelings.
>>
>>55120367
Wow, rude.

Anyway, reposting this to see if anyone has any more comments or criticisms for the jump.
>>
>>55120376
The truth hurts. Anyone of value is associated with Val while they drove off anyone else. It's her channel.
>>
>>55120338
>Direct file uploading
Pretty sure you can do that on IRC but it's simple to do it other ways (And you guys can't even keep it in discord anyways judging by Bancho up there)

>Message editing
That sounds like a bad thing actually. Ripe for trying to mask your bullshit.

>mentions for offline or afk users
That's neat but of limited use unless they get on discord a lot, since you'd need to get on to check anyway.

>Mutliple sub channels
So private messaging?

>Flexible/user friendly
Seems more a matter of opinion so can't argue there.

>Voice chat for music
Or just link to a track instead of making everyone hear it?

The problem with that statement is that apparently actual jump discussion is going on there. It isn't just a casual chat environment when commenting and critique is being carried out on jumps. It's definitely not when important things like Soft saying he's not going to take further critique or Dirge saying he's deleting his drive are happening on there. That doesn't sound low pressure at all.

The advantages are less then you're saying and there are already problems noted. People have noted other issues it causes in the past. It's not a question of not enough. It's a question of why is this here when it's doing more harm than good?
>>
>>55120405
You realise she's not even on it all that often and even when she is on, it's usually during times when most other people are asleep because of timezones?
>>
File: Who_c606d3_5684752.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Who_c606d3_5684752.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>55120405
>The truth hurts

B-but every jumpmaker has it's own worth and value.
>>
File: Jumper you have been chosen.jpg (449KB, 1473x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper you have been chosen.jpg
449KB, 1473x1920px
So is this what Jumpers have to deal with in DC?
>>
>>55120110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=631IRy9dvfw
>>
>>55120233
QUICKSILVER WHY!?
>>
>>55120466
Comic ?
>>
>>55120478
Because he wants all the chipotle for himself, obviously.
>>
>>55120466
It upsets my autism that the Indigo and Violet ones have their speech bubbles swapped.
>>
>>55120424
>Pretty sure you can do that on IRC but it's simple to do it other ways (And you guys can't even keep it in discord anyways judging by Bancho up there)

You can't. You can do file transfers but not uploads. And tera is a problem in a completely separate category. If the worst he did was uploading jumps then I think we would both be happier.

>That sounds like a bad thing actually. Ripe for trying to mask your bullshit.
The great thing about the discord is that the bullshit you're alluding to doesn't happen in the first place, because it's not the thread.

>That's neat but of limited use unless they get on discord a lot, since you'd need to get on to check anyway.
It means that if you want to get in contact with someone you know, you have a reliable method of doing so that won't vanish over time, like /tg/ threads or IRC activity. It's a merit, plain and simple.

>So private messaging?
It has that too! But what I mean is that it has the equivalent of multiple irc channels within it. Currently there's a #general, a #newjumps for keeping up with releases, and #builds just for build discussion.

>t's not a question of not enough. It's a question of why is this here when it's doing more harm than good?
That is also not the question. That would be the question if you had established that it does more harm than good, which you have completely failed to do. If you manage to do so, though, then we can talk about how that question is also the wrong one.
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (189KB, 1902x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
189KB, 1902x1080px
Did Strike-Chan leave? Or is he/she/xe still around? The new DLC for XCOM 2 dropped today, War Of The Chosen.

Templars, Skrimishers, & Reapers are all pretty unique. Not to mention the Chosen weapons are awesome. A Katana that always hits & shreds armor with a shotty that could practically be a sniper rifle. A sniper rifle that almost never misses & pistol that ignores armor. Lastly an assault rifle that super powerful & can almost oneshot any Psi Unit.
>>
>>55120493
Green Lantern: New Guardians Vol. 1 #1

I believe it is that.
>>
>>55120466
yes
also mr. mxyztpltk, because you're even more interesting than superman
the spectre because you will ineviatable fuck something up
darkseid, because he'll believe you're in the possession of the anti-life equation (which you might bre)
lucifer morningstar, because of all your neat anti-fate perks, which he envies
>>
>>55120534
And yet you still have people lying about what's happening in thread. Or is Dirge getting a free pass because he's one of the only reasons your community gets to claim they make things?
>>
Strongly tempted to use Slice of Life to go to Watamote. Why do we not have a legit Watamote Jump?!
>>
Full Metal Panic looks like shit. Why isn't there a better version?
>>
>>55120424
>things like Soft saying he's not going to take further critique

God forbid I be allowed to talk to other humans anywhere outside the thread. Did you know I occasionally express thoughts on jumpchain out loud, using my voice, to actual human beings I know in real life? Is that against the thread rules?

Also I should note that this example is stupid because hey, look, I took the time of I said, in thread, I was going to take off, then came back and updated the jump.

And Dirge, since you brought it up, only mentioned that he had deleted his drive on the discord after the fact, because he was asked about it. Do you know why he mentioned it there, instead of the thread?

Care to guess?
>>
>>55120598
What would the perks even be? Tomoko has no redeeming quality.
>>
>>55120620
I have no idea! something about being weirdly cute for being weird?
>>
File: commence the dancin.gif (261KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
commence the dancin.gif
261KB, 650x450px
>>55120402

YEAAHHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuEvgfmbQzw
>>
>>55120617
>because he was asked about it
Too bad he can't answer anything at all without "twisting" the facts so hard they might as well be intentional lies.
>>
>>55120617
>Soft goes Hard on shitposters
>>
>>55120534
What's the real difference? You accepted him into your community and apparently have people asking him to upload into thread.

It seems like Discord is causing quite a bit of trouble already. You may not have people rewriting statements yet, though we have no way to check, but you certainly have people doing it for things from thread. Dirge's 'paraphrasing' wasn't exactly opposed by you guys.

Sure, that's a merit. But only a small one. If someone doesn't get on discord, they don't receive any messages. It's better but not by much from just leaving a message in the thread for someone to get when they catch up on stuff or leaving it in IRC for someone to pass along.

That's a benefit. How much are those channels used?

So far it seems like we've agreed on two benefits, one only being a small one. This doesn't change that your community splits up important jump discussion. It doesn't change the falsity of your claim that it's just there for casual chat when important discussions take place there. It doesn't change the awful reputation your mods continue to garner for themselves. Two little benefits isn't worth even just the split to many people and your group doesn't make it easier on itself. With how closely the mods are linked to discord in the eyes of people here, every time Echo posts a poor jump he makes it worse for you guys. Every time Dirge starts drama from Discord it makes it worse.
>>
>>55120617
So...why haven't you been answering 90% of the questions on your jump? Are you taking time off again?

And yeah, maybe keeping the shit storming thread updated on why you're ignoring them would be good instead of keeping it to discord.
>>
Reminder that you can't summon Grand Servants. That's impossible unless they give up the title themselves. We don't know how Solomon was summoned but something similar happened with him, probably. Because Grand Servants don't have Masters, they serve Gaia.

King Hassan literally gives up his title as a Grand Servant for you in the game so you can be his master.
>>
>>55120617
God forbid you actually mention that in thread so people don't need to keep arguing for hours with the impression that you were actually there considering things. Fuck da thread, amirite?
>>
File: Summoning.jpg (274KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
Summoning.jpg
274KB, 1200x849px
Is there a perk that gives me protection against memetic agents and the like ?
>>
>>55120262
You probably need an AI companion to take care of the network because that probably can't come with you so easily.
>>
File: sleep.jpg (2MB, 2800x1867px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
2MB, 2800x1867px
>>55120675
>Being this invested in /jc/ drama

I'd call you pathetic but then I remembered where I was.
>>
>Discord hate, Dirge shit posting, Tera shit posting, SoftAnon shit posting

Seriously, all I need it someone asking to replace a Jump of a currently active Jump maker to hit bingo on my card. You guys are like a broken record lately.
>>
>>55120734
Don't forget Val shitposting. Unless you think that's okay.
>>
>>55120709
>so you can be his master.
Is he gay?

>>55120724
Creepypasta and SCP
>>
>>55120734
Newbleach?
>>
kek, i sure never want to be a namefag jumpmaker

poor guys get nothing but hate and ungratefullness thrown their way

thank you guys, i love you all. Even the ones who make shit jumps
>>
>>55120741
I had to move that to the free space after these last few dozen threads.
>>
>>55120734
Someone asked for a FMP replacement.
>>
>>55120734
i'd actually love to replace any and all quicksilver jumps.
those have nothing to do with nu-/jc/
(they're far to balanced and un-broken)
>>
>>55120709
I vaguely remember Val saying grands would be in the new supplement. I guess that will be one more reason for the nasuverse to soil itself over jumpers.
>>
>>55120744
>Creepypasta and SCP
Thanks.
>>
>>55120675
>What's the real difference? You accepted him into your community and apparently have people asking him to upload into thread.

It's hilarious that you think he was asked to upload to the thread. Someone asked for a jump and he decided to upload to the thread instead of just to discord because he's an idiot.

>though we have no way to check
Actually edited messaged are marked as such.

>Dirge's 'paraphrasing' wasn't exactly opposed by you guys.
What does this even mean? Are we supposed to factcheck everything everyone says? Are we supposed to denounce him in-thread? For all I know, some of us did, because anonymous.

>That's a benefit. How much are those channels used?
Fairly regularly. Merchant does most of the #newjump updates and lots of folks dump their builds into #builds in giant text blocks for discussion.

>It doesn't change the falsity of your claim that it's just there for casual chat when important discussions take place there.
By this logic, the thread can't be here for discussing jumpchain when so much shitposting happens instead.

>It doesn't change the awful reputation your mods continue to garner for themselves.
If you want to blame the discord for the shitposts that happen in this thread then I have no idea what to say. You're blaming Red and Val for their shitposters with this logic.

>Two little benefits isn't worth even just the split to many people and your group doesn't make it easier on itself.
All this is a moot point because the discord isn't going anywhere in the first place. Even if the thread somehow unanimously banned it, it would just become slightly more closely associated with SB and every other non-/tg/ part of jumpchain, and even that would only be a pretense. The only question is how determined shitposters in thread are about arguing about it.
>>
>>55120466
Yes, it got to the point where I could make a small hill out of them in my warehouse. When blackest night came they got even more annoying. Like I get that I'm a child of death and multiple type of Death god but please stop throwing black rings at me.

>>55120572
Lucifer is bro-tier. Went into his bar with a bunch of drinks from other universes and after a couple months we were best buds.

Also speaking of DC did anyone else help Destruction out with his problems? Like by teaching him the First Magic from Fate or using the perk from the Outsider tree in dresden so that he could go against his nature? Hell there are a lot of fun DC characters to hang around with.
>>
>>55120709
Which is why they're being gotten via a scenario, not just some template you buy in the supplement.
>>
>>55120649
Glad you approve, Digger!
>>
>>55120791
>You're blaming Red and Val for their shitposters with this logic.
Actually, Red is to blame because she refuses to listen to criticism.
>>
>>55120801
Alrighty, that's good then.
>>
>>55120693
I've been answering questions that I can trust to be asked in good faith, when I can. Those are quite rare.

>>55120716
If it makes you feel better, I do read pretty much everything even if I'm taking time off. I just spare myself the energy drain of trying to participate. It can get a bit tiring.
>>
>>55120791
I'll have to trust you on that.

Not that. We have no way to check that people aren't actually doing that, editing their messages that way without going and searching all your archives.

I am curious, what was your reaction and the reaction of others when Dirge did all that?

How much do the builds get discussed?

The thread's the core of the community. Discord is not.

Red and Val don't make subpar jumps that get many complaints. Your mod does and that is reflecting back on you all.

It's a shame that it isn't going away.
>>
File: waifuisshit.png (160KB, 396x432px) Image search: [Google]
waifuisshit.png
160KB, 396x432px
>>55120826

Can I use the Generic Isekai to go to Arifureta? Just curious
>>
>>55120837
...Isn't she his waifu?
>>
What are good places to go to for the Generic Isekai jump? It's not a genre I'm familiar with.
>>
>>55120826
So you ignore all the hard questions then. That's pretty much what that statement reads as.

it honestly frustrates me when jumpmakers have the horrifically poor attitude that you do when it comes to feedback.
>>
>>55120826
It doesn't make me feel better. It feels like you took a dump and went away when it got too bothersome to deal with but left us to deal with the mess. It feels like you're a selfish prick with no sense of foresight about the consequences of what you do.
>>
>>55120837
I thought the thread was against having generic jumps give access to canon settings?
>>
>>55120826
>Answer in good faith
>Apparently almost all the questions asked on the jump since the last update, we're talking 95+% here, are in bad faith
Yikes, really proving that discord bias right. Who'da thought it'd be discord that turn into elitist bastards.
>>
>>55120846
Arturia thinks that she herself is shit and her one big wish that she's trying to get is removing herself as king of Camelot from history since she thinks she's a fuckup and they'd be better off.
>>
>delete this REEEEEE
How are people so retarded as to think that's going to achieve anything? And how are people so retarded as to think that arguing with the retards who make those kinds of posts is going to achieve anything?

I don't even give a shit about this one way or the other, but hot damn are both sides really fucking stupid.
>>
>>55120847
Most Isekai settings are, themselves, generic. The protagonists are really the only differentiating features.
>>
>>55120867
Which would leave Morgan in charge. Yeah, I'm sure THAT will end well.
>>
>>55120837
My general mindset is that if it makes sense to you that a Generic works with a setting that doesn't have a jump, then it works. The popular alternative is that Generics only go to almost-but-not-quite versions of settings, and that is also fine with me for people who prefer it.
>>
>>55120879
No, it'd mean Morgan never existed.
>>
>>55120884
That's Mordred you're thinking of.
>>
File: 1503486037812.jpg (66KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
1503486037812.jpg
66KB, 960x566px
>>55120846

That's the joke, son.

>>55120861

I'm not sure of what the thread wants, sometimes anon just says things to shitpost and sometimes is serious.
I'm at a loss here.

Eiyuu*Senki jump is going well, btw

>>55120883

Thanks for answering my question.
>>
>>55120884
Morgan is her sister. Mordred is the son that you're probably thinking of.
Morgan in charge of Camelot would be bad. Very, very bad.
>>
>>55120899
>>55120891
No I totally didn't make that very simple mistake. That would be immensely foolish of me.

Goddammit
>>
>>55120879
I don't think anyone really agrees with Arturia's wish. I think she's just extremely self-critical to the point that it's blinding her to other possibilities. She wants the best for her kingdom, she doesn't think she was the best, ergo she doesn't want them to have her as a king.
>>
>>55120907
It's okay anon, it happens to all of us sometimes.
>>
>>55120883
And now we have official approval.
Do the powers we get run on the same rules as the setting we choose?
>>
Which setting has the longest standing timeline? Like I know the timeline for Asura's Wrath is roughly 20k years, are there any that are longer?
>>
>>55120879
>>55120911
I'm remind of a scene I came across where Shiro accidentally walks in on Arturia while she's bathing as she just responds that she's sorry Shiro had to see her 'ugly, manly body'.
>>
>>55120883
So will you actually go back and answer some of the questions or can everyone pretty much go get fucked?
>>
>>55120940
I'm not sure if Asura's Wrath counts since you're only popping in at certain points during the timeline that add up to ten years. I think the largest natural timespan in a Jump is Civilization though, which if you come in early enough is over ten thousand years straight (or hitting a win condition, either works).
>>
>>55120769
>they're far to balanced
Haha. Oh fuck. That's hilarious.
>>
>>55120911
The wish is fucking stupid. It'd rewrite time to a stupid degree. Literally retconning billions of people from existence. Why? So a little kingdom in south wales can keep on existing.
>>
File: -JC- Reservoir Pup Jack.jpg (103KB, 998x1024px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Reservoir Pup Jack.jpg
103KB, 998x1024px
>>55120801
Seems I misunderstood something somewhere. Well I suppose it means I will have a great deal more more points to spend since I was all ready to spend Nasu only knows how many jumps burning all my points trying to build a team of 7 grands. Now I just have to pick [Solomon at full power] or [Jack as Grand Assassin (because it amused me)]. (Assuming I have not misunderstood something different this time.)
>>
>>55120070
The Breaking Bad jump gives you a chain restaurant that follows you around
>>
>>55120934
That's a tough one, since there's a huge number of possible settings. I would guess that generally, yes, they would. That may occasionally mean that some really weird shit will happen. So I will trust jumpers to jump responsibly.
>>
>>55120940
If you count drawbacks, the 40k Imperium Jump has one that double your time spent there. It can be taken multiple times for +150 CP and there's no drawback limit.
>>
>>55120979
Yeah, it's just GO that you'll be able to get them. No need to make it even more unbalanced in favour of Servants across the various fates.
>>
>>55120963
I've got some time extension things and I don't want my jumper to be bored. Never thought 10 years was really enough time, I'd always be leaving things unfinished or just not do things that I want to do.
>>
>>55120976
When people hate themselves to the point that they wish they didn't exist, they tend to not be thinking too logically anymore and will just make up reasons to support their self hate.
>>
>>55121006
Just mind control her master and have him use two command seals on fucking up her wish. Use the third so that she can only wear bikinis and such.
>>
>>55121000
If you got Angra from the drawback could you make him a Grand Avenger?
>>
File: IMG_0661.png (154KB, 320x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.png
154KB, 320x736px
>>55120979
Solomon's unsummonable

He kinda removes himself from the Throne of Heroes wih his own NP and all that during the last main singularity

Also he's Romani, he wished himself human in the grail war before FGO
>>
>>55120976
The wish isn't even possible, since any version of the world that didn't have King Arthur has already been purged to preserve the integrity of the world and its limited resources.
>>
>>55121017
You could just use reason and compassion to show her that she is a good person and that she shouldn't wish her away?

Then you can use all three commands to make her wear only bikinis, maid outfits, and lingerie.
>>
>>55121024
Eh, from a drawback? Did I do something like that? Well, if you have a Servant you can certainly import them into the scenario.
>>
>>55121025
>Romani
>Wished himself human
Gypsies not human CONFIRMED
>>
>>55121024
>>55121045
That's from blade, way back when. Since Angra is supposed to be ridiculously weak.
>>
>>55120826
>I've been answering questions that I can trust to be asked in good faith, when I can. Those are quite rare.
Oh fuck off. People asking you hard questions are not acting in bad faith. Please, tell me, what about asking for a good, solid clarification of the System is a question in bad faith?
>>
>>55121069
Oh, ew. No, that won't be in it.
>>
What jumps have sleeping beauty type characters to waifu?
>>
>>55121075
Could you please just drop this pointless arguing. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
>>
File: Nagi.png (193KB, 270x481px) Image search: [Google]
Nagi.png
193KB, 270x481px
>>55121096
>>
>>55120858
Dude he's making free shit for the thread. What is your damage with this 'selfish' bullshit?
>>
>>55121107
He made it, gets to use it and the popularity but doesn't need to deal with anyone unhappy about it.

Just making something for free doesn't put you above reproach dude.
>>
>>55121069
>>55121084
Do I have an old file? Is there an updated one? And most importantly do I need to pay to get Angra now? I don't mind but it does warrant changing some plans around.
>>
>>55121121
Wow, such entitlement.
If people like you were more common here, you'd have strangled all life out of this thread a long time ago. Please fuck off.
>>
>>55121096
>>55121104
Also Tiki in Fire Emblem Awakening. Like mother like daughter, eh?
>>
>>55121099
Soft just said that he ignores questions he thinks are in bad faith. It is not out of bounds to ask him why he considers certain questions ipso facto questions in bad faith.
>>
>>55121135
You're using a dropped WIP. Val's jump is going to be completely different from what blade was doing.
>>
>>55121139
I don't see you defending mib/Reborn's jumps. Or Bancho's. Or Echo's. I don't see you defending the Conduit jump or the Hellblazer jump or Lewd jumps.

Get the fuck over yourself. Yeah, you're making something for free but you're also making it for a community. If you don't give a shit about the community, don't post it in the community.
>>
>>55121135
You're using the old WIP from Blade's attempt. Basically none of it will be in the upcoming Grand Order jump.
>>
What's a good way to be a Satanic Illuminati archetype? I'm talking having influence with the world elites, absurd amounts of money and economic pull, nobility, that stuff. Like with the Devil's Advocate with Al Pacino. Bonus points if there's ways to grant things if they sell you their souls or loyalty.
>>
File: IMG_0663.jpg (31KB, 285x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0663.jpg
31KB, 285x255px
Time for delays
>>
>>55121165
I'm not defending anyone, you idiot. I'm asking you to shut up, nicely. Shall I stop being nice to you fuckwit? Seems like you need it.
>>
>>55121165
>I don't see you defending defending mib/Reborn's jumps. Or Bancho's. Or Echo's. I don't see you defending the Conduit jump or the Hellblazer jump or Lewd jumps
By and large those are not defended and are viewed as sub par at the least. Whether the lewd jumps get defense or not, and to be fair I have seen some defense of them, is ultimately immaterial as those jumps aren't allowed in the thread.

What point are you trying to make?
>>
>>55121200
So you're just shit posting?
>>
>>55121170
>>55121165
I'm talking about Fate Stay Night Realta Nua Edition. The Black is the new Black Drawback specifically.
>>
>>55121165
>Get the fuck over yourself.
Take your own advice anon. Your barking incessantly at him when it's already shown he won't be moved is just making for nuissance-some noise for the rest of us.
>>
>>55121213
If telling a shitposter to stop shitposting is shitposting itself, then yes, I am, just like you. How about we both shut up, or better yet bring up something actually interesting for conversation!
>>
>>55121210
He's acting like it's being entitled to expect someone to answer to the thread and not hold themselves above it all and only change what they want. I gave those examples to point out whether he or you if you are him, would really keep that opinion with lower quality jumps?
>>
>>55121234
Good idea.

Does anyone have a build for Desolate Era or another recently released jump that they'd like to share.
>>
>>55121234
By all means, please stop talking.
>>
>>55121222
If he's not willing to respond, his jump should be kept off the drive until he does his job.
>>
File: deathclaw girl.jpg (163KB, 898x1568px) Image search: [Google]
deathclaw girl.jpg
163KB, 898x1568px
How do I make this reality ? Pic Related
>>
>>55121238
Ah, that wasn't clear to me at all. I agree that the jumps you listed are of lesser quality and I similarly agree that Soft's refusal to answer questions is poor form.
>>
>>55121250
As I am a gentleman, you can go first.
Tips imaginary fedora.
>>
>>55121262
Biomancy, son.
>>
>>55121258
Yet we keep Red's jumps on the drive.
>>
>>55121262
Polymorphization (GoH) maybe? It would probably make them much closer to a human then the pic though.
>>
>>55121258
Not meeting your personal standards means very little anon, and that's what you aren't happy about. You just don't matter that much here.
You could try and ask Brutus to keep it off the drive, but he's going to need a damn good reason to do that, breyond 'bah, bah, the nasty anon's not doing what I tell him to with his own jump, bah, bah.'
>>
While I agree that the Isekai jump is getting a lot of shitposting there is some merit in criticizing softanon for not responding questions and shouldn't be dismissed as completely shitposting, also I just want him to tell me what does he thinks about the drawback suggestions.
>>
>>55121025
Wait a fuckin minute, your only hrlp through the entire game other than mash is the fucking enemy!?
>>
>>55121221
Oh, yeah, that. That's fine.
>>
>>55121276
>shitposter compunding shitposter
The end times have come! Save the women and children first!

>>55121289
Well, that'll be up to him, but it might help to repost the suggestions. No sense in making things needlessly difficult.
>>
>>55121289
I'd also like to see some response to feedback and questions.
>>
>>55121289
There are plenty of reasonable questions people have asked that he's ignoring. That's a problem. Sorry to hear he's ignoring your drawback suggestions, anon.
>>
>>55121262
The potion in Dark Cloud, maybe? Not sure how humanoid it makes subjects.
>>
>>55121310
>I'd also like him to be a doormat for my amusement and to complain if he doesn't let me
Yeah, right.
>>
>>55121298
It's weird. The bad guy Solomon and the 'Roman' version of Solomon that's helping you are two different parts. Roman is doing his level best to undermine and defeat the bad one that you're matched against.

>>55121262
Slice of Life has some options that could do it. The base setting being Fallout themed, with Monstergirls as a setting addition.
>>
>>55121262
>Wanderer
As in Dragon Age's author?
>>
>>55121288
Not just me. Whole thread was asking for some reasoning for this or that, some fluff additions to improve it, more explanations for some perks, nerfs or buffs to others. Every single one got ignored.

Even things as simple as improving the fluff are apparently not in good faith.
>>
>>55121289
I like the jump, but it could do with some more drawbacks. I've been offthread for a while, anon, could you repost the drawback suggestions, please?
>>
>>55121328
Oh well thats better at least. I was expecting a big I HAVE ONLY BEEN HELPING YOU TO SEE YOU FALL HARDER! moment for a second there.
>>
>>55121315
This. People who talked about making the locations get story hooks had great ideas. People who wanted more unique companions or better explanations for some things were also fine. Even if you're 100% not willing to consider the people who talked about balance or buffs or nerfs, which is ridiculous to not at least consider, many other things got brought up.

It's not good faith that's the problem. It's just laziness.
>>
>>55121327
>>I'd also like him to be a doormat for my amusement and to complain if he doesn't let me
>Yeah, right.
Answering questions about a jump you've made doesn't make you a doormat, anon. It doesn't matter how many times you use the term doormat in the same non-argument. Part of making a jump is answering questions about the jump.
>>
>>55121331
>not just you
Even if that's true (and on an image board that is difficult to tell) it doesn't change anything of substance in my post, anon. He's not under any obligation to hear you out to your hearts content before putting it on the drive. If you don't like it, take it up with Brutus.
>>
>>55121363
>he doesn't have to do what ever other jump maker has done for over 3 years
Where does this come from?
>>
>>55121274
>>55121281
>>55121316
>>55121328
Thanks.
>>55121330
Please explain.
>>
>>55121360
Yes, in moderation. Moderation has been pretty fucking exceeded by now, hasn't it? Rhetorical question.

>>55121356
>It's just laziness.
We don't have any way of know what's going on in his personal life beyond what he chooses to share; we have no information to make condemnatioory judgements like that
>hooks
I have to admit, I would like some of them. Even just a handful would be nice and add some flavour to the jump.
>>
Build Time

Angel Notes: Jump 1
Origin: Pure Human (1300)
Perks
Putting in the Work (1300)
God of Guns (1200)
Valentine/Valentine (1000)
Spirit of Man (700)
Bridging the Worlds (600)
Ultimate One (0)
Items
Grain Medicine (-100)
Black Barrel (-500)
Drawbacks
Too Great for You (-300)
Earth Rage (0)
>>
>>55121374
You've got the same name, or nearly the same name, as the creator of the Dragon's Age jump
>>
>>55121363
If even Val can respond to obvious shitposters with answers, Soft can have the basic fucking decency to answer polite, inoffensive questions about fluff. If he can't than anon has my vote for keeping the jump off the drive at least.
>>
>>55121346
Here
>>55027805
>>
>>55121394
So what's the plan Chief!
>>
>>55121399

I wonder if Softanon is fluflly.
>>
>>55121399
Yeah and your vote really fucking matters when your whole justification is "he doesn't respond to obvious shitposts."
>>
>>55121399
>>
>>55121393
If he can only swing coming into the thread X often, I get it. You can't fault someone for not having the time or wanting to take the time to spend here. Fuck, that sentence was awkward. Anyway, that's not what's being argued. The point isn't how much time he does or does not spend here. The point is that he has been ignoring certain questions. Now with his most recent post, it's clear that it's deliberate and he thinks certain questions are "in bad faith."

That has nothing to do with moderation.
>>
>>55121025
Unsummonable when exactly? I was going to summon him at the first grail war. (Fate zero has a drawback for it.)
>>
>>55121416
The Ultimate in Jumper Plans
I'm going to seduce Gaia into being the waifu and loving humanity
>>
File: 1397545523486.jpg (604KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1397545523486.jpg
604KB, 1920x1080px
>Civilization's country
>Paradox's jump country reward
>Stellaris' post-jump empire
>Marvel Magic's Jumperia
>DC Occult's Dimension Lord, Infernals' Inner world, Disgaea's Netherworld and other dimensions
>Sailor Moon's scenario reward
>Desolate Era's Manor of Immortal What’s-His-Name
Am I missing some country or city that follows you?

Am I the only one that after collecting that many civilizations and merging them into one kinda treads the jumps more like vacations from my main world rather than a multiversal journey/adventure?
>>
>>55121373
Giving you the benefit of the doubt, yes jumps and jumpmakers should be prepared to answer questions about the jumps and take on board input form the thread; this is what has allowed us to have a higher quality than any of the other places that make jumps. But people who take the time out of their personal lives to make things for us shouldn't be hounded for the jump not being absolutely perfect from a certain anon's point of view, even if the situation isn't quite that extreme, jumpmakers have variable skill, capability and time of their hands and shouldn't be treated like workhorses.
Ask yourself if you would like to be constantly hounded for thread after thread about specifics of your jump, constantly being asked to change things you either don't see anything wrong with (rightly or not) or are in the process of changing? It wouldn't be very nice, would it?

That said, where you draw the line between requesting reasonable feedback and being a hounding turd is going to be different for different people and for different cases.
>>
If Val put up with 3+ threads of questions about EX ranks, true magics, NPs and the Muh omnipotence faggot why can't Softanon do it too?
>>
>>55121470
Except, despite your efforts to paint it as such, it is not just a certain anon's view. It's a whole bunch of people with a whole bunch of different complaints, many with multiple supporters. Some who have been giving these suggestions for over a week now.

To be honest anon, this jump is not particularly big nor is it particularly complex. It's a generic with a huge amount of material to draw from and it covers very, very little. Generic Isekai is not a hard jump to make, especially when most were satisfied when he put in powerful cheats. It is not very long or very detailed and is bland and very empty feeling aside from pure mechanics. A lot of this stuff isn't hard. Not with a genre this popular nowadays. Not when you have people so passionate that even when being treated like shit by the author and other anons, they still try to offer him ideas for more drawbacks and perks. How often do you see a guy doing that these days, still trying to give help even after multiple days and threads of being totally ignored?

It is not a great jump. It's not terribad either but to many people, he's not done a sufficient job of the setting he took up.
>>
>>55121521
Don't forget Gender Pronoun games. That's my favourite.
>>
>>55121521
.... because they're different people with disparity in how much of your bullshit they can put up with
>>
File: 107049-Silence-Is-An-Answer-Too.jpg (12KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
107049-Silence-Is-An-Answer-Too.jpg
12KB, 500x306px
>>
>>55121554
And the level of bullshit they're being asked to deal with is also different. No one is asking Soft to handle multiple confusing properties and keep them updated for years on end while answering every single question.

They're giving suggestions and asking for explanations and discussions. Is everyone being nice? No but a lot of people are.
>>
>>55121554
>how much of your bullshit they can put up with
Softanon can obviously "put up" with the bullshit, considering he ignored pretty much all trolls and shitposters. The problem is that he ignored legitimate questions and suggestions as well. If he can't even bother interacting with the community he made a jump for, I question why he made it in the first place.
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (42KB, 293x317px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
42KB, 293x317px
This is super cute.
>>
>>55121470
I have made jumps and I have answered questions about them. It's part of the deal. You answer the questions as best you can until people are largely satisfied. This not some new unreasonable request; this is the way it has always worked. Part of the reason that you're seeing the reaction you're seeing is because Soft is ignoring certain types of questions. He's not being hounded needlessly; that's pure narrative. If he'd spend a little time actually engaging on those few issues that people are asking about this would by and large go away. Sure, you'll get one or two stringent autists. That's just how it goes. However, if he took the time to really answer questions instead of just dismissing banks of questions, suggestions, and requests for clarification then this would be a non-issue.

Neither he nor his supporters get to frame Soft as the injured party. That is false and, being honest here, a little embarrassing. Be transparent, answer the hard questions, and all is right again.
>>
File: Confusion.jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
>>55120199

Ricrod...you know she comes free after you beat the French singularity right?
>>
>>55121593
nope
>>
I miss the days when we shit post at furfags instead of having circular arguments all day every day.
>>
>>55121593
Yes it is, have more?
>>
>>55121593
Amy isn't that cute. Sure, her using a giant squeaky hammer with frightening strength is funny, but she's also a stalker, which I don't appreciate and earns her negative points.
>>
>>55121627
no u!
>>
>>55121593
Amy is not cute.
>>
>>55121627
Wouldn't be circular if Soft stopped hiding behind shit posters.
>>
>>55121399
>my vote
You don't have a vote, you entitled twit. Your opinion means very little. Don't give yourself airs.

>>55121433
>he thinks certain questions are "in bad faith."
Right. I think I missed this.
I'll go back and see what you mean.
>That has nothing to do with moderation.
If that's so, then I'll have to put my hand up and say I got the wrong end of the stick.

Hmm, it does seem like he's dismissing a fair number of questions due to this concern of his about 'bad faith'. It's difficult to say more without some examples.
He's not saying in this thread any specifics, does anyone know what specifically he's talking about? What questions does he think are some kind of trap?

>>55121536
>Except, despite your efforts to paint it as such, it is not just a certain anon's view.
See >>55121363. I addressed this already, also you aren't keeping up with me, so...
Outside of your trying to malign my now abandonded position, I agree with most of everything you've said.
I still feel like we should keep an eye on crossing the line and hounding jumpmakers, but in this case I feel like we are a comfortable distance from that line, contingent on more information on exactly what issues it is that SoftAnon has.

>>55121593
Since sonichu I can't look at such artwork without shuddering.

>>55121601
I'll admit I leaped without getting a proper grasp of the situation. I still feel like I'd like some more clarity on what SoftAnon is calling 'bd faith'. I mean, what does he mean by that? Does he think he's being led to make a msitake of some sort? I don't get it?
>>
File: 1499901355033.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499901355033.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>55121608

That's not the problem.

The thing is that I was the only loser being ignored by his yandere waifu.

Until I got tired of it. I'm now part of the Jalter master race.
>>
File: ...welpp.png (130KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
...welpp.png
130KB, 250x345px
>>55121651
>>55121644
>>55121641
>>55121633
>>55121617

There has been a miscommuncation
>>
>>55121469
I don't get your question.
>>
>>55121651
Wow, a shit poster leaped to shit post at everyone because he didn't even read the posts of the guy he was defending. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1474038426538.jpg (359KB, 744x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1474038426538.jpg
359KB, 744x1010px
Finally got a proper inspiration for a long-term writefag chain. I'll be starting a fresh one with it.

Folks interested or nah? Should I bother with the name or return to the sea of anon?
>>
>>55121645
>hiding behind shit posters.
That's actually a pretty good description of his modus operandi. Some people are shitposting at him, as usual, and he decides to ignore the vast majority with legitimate questions.
>>
So, uh.

Apparently Huston is Atlantis now?
>>
>>55121651
Bad faith is basically meaning he thinks these questions are being asked to lead him into shit posts. Essentially, he's dismissing everyone with questions, complaints or suggestions as shit posters that are trying to bait him into replying.
>>
>>55120402
Fun things to do in this jump:

>Use a power from another jump that makes you god-like in dream/mental worlds
>Use a "don't have to sleep perk" to just completely ignore everything
>>
>>55121328
Hey I've got a couple questions.

First, what kind of abilities or traits could you gain with Ancient Tradition beyond just "bigger faster stronger better"?

And second, does the soul collector perk mean things you kill have a Dark Souls style soul in addition to/even if they didn't already have a soul? Say you kill an Endbringer in Worm – they're definitely powerful and unique enough to count as "bosses", but do they drop a soul even though they definitely wouldn't normally have one? Or say you go to a setting that already has distinctive souls, whether that be something stranger like Soul Eater or something more traditional like Supernatural – do they drop a DS style soul and their normal soul goes on to wherever it would have before or does the DS soul overwrite the other?
>>
>>55121690
Go for it.
>>
>>55121667

>not having both waifus after one roll

This is why we EX Luck Masters are greater than the rest.

Ignore the fact that I use Heracles and not my waifu as a leader
>>
File: Grabby.gif (683KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
Grabby.gif
683KB, 480x400px
>>55121690
YAS! Gimme gimme gimme
>>
Softanon's stance on the discord:
>I consider any post with the obvious intent of making the thread worse to qualify (he's talking about shitposts here)
>I think I am reasonably good at detecting it

Personally, I think he's pretty damn bad at differentiating between actual shitposts and normal anons who have question about the jump or want clarifications.
>>
>>55121690

You write pretty well. Go for it.
>>
>>55121651
>Aren't keeping up
Anon, I replied solely to your post that was posted after the other one you linked. How exactly am I meant to keep up with you when you've got an anonymous handle and there are multiple people and conversations going on at once on this topic? Either put on a trip or don't say stupid shit like that.
>>
>>55121651
First off, read the argument before you step in and start swinging your fists. Second, good on you for admitting you fucked up. You did fuck up. Finally, as to the bad faith thing, that's yet something else he won't clarify. See: >>55120826 The questions he's not answering he's not answering because he thinks they're made in bad faith. He doesn't address that statement anymore than he does the other questions he's being asked.

The furor in the thread is not unreasonable. Softanon is acting poorly and people are responding to that.
>>
>>55121735
hahahaha

>People complain about him saying this important shit only on discord
>Soft comes out to try and shut them down
>Someone has to say his discord only explanations for him because he immediately does what he shut them down for
Wow. Wow wow wow.
>>
>>55121701
Apparently. From what i understand some of that is why Brutus has not fixed the uploads folder yet. As far as reasons go, Old Testament Flooding is a good one in my book.
>>
>>55121709
The Soul of the Iron Golem is an actual thing you can get. Animals have them, too.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.png (276KB, 560x410px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.png
276KB, 560x410px
>>55121701
Can confirm, the storm god Susanoo is fucking pissed
>>
>>55121735
>People giving story hook suggestions are shitposters
>That one poor guy still giving drawback suggestions is a shit poster
What a colossal faggot.
>>
>>55121713
>>not having both waifus after one roll
>This is why we EX Luck Masters are greater than the rest.

FUCK YOU

Fuck you, and everything you represent. Go die in a fire, lose your job, hair and dick.
Stupid, small-dicked, ugly, retarded, twat. I'm not invidious in the least.
Disappear from here, threw yourself from a cliff, no one likes you in here.

I hope you lose your phone and get raped by twenty negroes.

I'm tired of your shit.
>>
>>55121785
He's got a hugbox to hide in, what do you expect?
>>
>>55121262 >>55121330
You spooped me. Don't do that.
>>
>>55121778
The Core of the Iron Golem is weird. It was originally a bone from an Everlasting Dragon that someone somehow turned into a soul.
>>
>>55121690
Literary genius incoming
>>
And Softanon continues:

>Which hey
>I just bought Absolver
>And trying to git gud at fighting games is much, much more fun than trying to endure the thread
>>
>>55121690
yes and yes
>>
>>55121701
As long as the land bridge to spicland is eroded.
>>
>>55121816
It's like someone suiciding their rep only I'm hearing about it through the slow mo radio.
>>
>>55121687
Yeah, and I'm sure you've never made any sort of mistake or oversight in your life ever. Fall off your high horse and break something.

>>55121704
Thanks, anon. Given how the thread can be, its reasonable to have a sense of that, but it's like he's cracking it up to 11. Out-and-out paranoia if he's unwilling to take any but the most inoffensive feedback.
I wonder why he's so cautious?

>>55121697
In my defence, I was posting sincerely if mistakenly.

>>55121735
Yeah, that seems to be the problem.

>>55121745
No need to be rude, anon but fair dues.

>>55121747
I'm going to take this whole episode as a lesson to shut my mouth until I get all the facts (something I'm normally good at, I guess i'm just feeling a bit off today).

>Finally, as to the bad faith thing, that's yet something else he won't clarify
Now that is the crux of the matter isn't it. He's refusing to communicate fully. I still don't get why. It's not helping either him or us to be so guarded.

>>55121766
Let's hope he's alright.

>>55121816
I take it you're getting this from Discord?
Has he said anything about why he's being all 'bad faith' about the questions people have at all?
>>
File: Deku 13.jpg (60KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 13.jpg
60KB, 540x700px
>>55121709
Using the two instances from canon for this. In DS1, Smough was able to gain Ornstein's command of lightning by killing him during your boss fight against them, imbuing all his attacks from there on with it.

In DS3, in your fight against the Nameless King, when you mostly kill his bird dragon companion, he puts it out of its misery and gains the ability to fly while also throwing out radically more lightning, apparently invigorating his own soul a great deal with the soul of his companion.

For Soul Collector, you are correct, things you kill will reward a Dark Souls type soul/'souls' in addition to whatever they might have, or giving it even if they're some soulless abomination like how demons normally lack a soul in most settings. Soul Collector doesn't overwrite a being's default soul, so if you want to let them pass on normally or harvest their normal soul using other means, those are also options.
>>
File: why.jpg (112KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
112KB, 960x730px
>>55120161
>the priest gave me Gil on a summon ticket
I could never get a 5 star again and I'd still be happy. And I still got my waifu.

Medea is best girl.
>>
File: alright then.jpg (42KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
alright then.jpg
42KB, 500x278px
>>55121791
>>
What the hell is wrong with you assholes? You act like a bunch of shitty entitled kids.
>>
>>55121837
>Has he said anything about why he's being all 'bad faith' about the questions people have at all?
There were some other arguments about it way back, and he pretty much said the jump is already done, he isn't planning on changing anything, and answering questions is a bother. Really, anyone looking for his stance on it can just crawl through the Discord archive.
>>
>>55121844
I wish there was a FemGil just so I could show regular Gil.
>>
>>55121859
>new here
Welcome!
>>
File: Sonic mysterious.png (37KB, 1190x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic mysterious.png
37KB, 1190x1278px
>>55121829

>implying widening the rio grande is gonna do anything

Fool
>>
>>55121859
People already mocked the shit out of that argument. Get some new material.
>>
>>55121859
t.Softanon
>>
File: tumblr_oavlwm2dWk1rzu5bgo1_1280.jpg (591KB, 618x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oavlwm2dWk1rzu5bgo1_1280.jpg
591KB, 618x960px
>>55121840
Thanks, man. Hyped for the jump!
>>
File: 59985c_5684752.jpg (54KB, 806x625px) Image search: [Google]
59985c_5684752.jpg
54KB, 806x625px
Sorry Freyranon, my butthurt won over me. I didn't wanted to act like the regular anon here.

Don't take it personally.
>>
>>55121735
Okay. You're allowed to think that.

>>55121756
This qualifies as important to you? Uh. Yikes.

>>55121785
Alright. Since those are popular examples. I don't intend to do story hooks because I don't feel like they gel well with the sort of generic I'm trying to make. If some people disagree, I respect that, but I don't intend to reconsider. Every drawback suggestion has either been outright bad, unnecessary, or clashing with the rest of the jump.

>>55121816
Maybe instead of passive-aggressively posting these (which, for those wondering, have been respectably accurate) you could just respond to me in discord? I would just reply there.
>>
>>55121876
I'm not new, I've just mostly become numb to it over time. But this is just pathetic.

>>55121882
>>55121887
>>55121891
No, I mean really. It's like shitposters from a bunch of different threads just decided to group up here
>>
File: 1472163590814.jpg (26KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472163590814.jpg
26KB, 540x266px
>>55121814
I wouldn't consider myself that, especially with the long assortment of typos and grammatical errors. I'm just happy folks enjoy it.
>>55121828
>>55121737
>>55121729
>>55121712
Alright, I'll type up the prologue and jump one.

But, uh. Real talk for a second. With >>55121701 happening it's probably going to be a long time before Brutus gets back and is able to unbork the upload folder. Fuck you Casey. I'm going to use a combo of 4plebs and pastebin to try and keep track of all of our newer jumps. Post links or the PDFs in question and I'll try to collect the lot of them.
>>
>>55121914
So can you finally go back and start answering all the questions that were posted? Or are we going to have to go line by line here and hand feed you?
>>
>>55121895
No problem dude, I hope I can get it out in some timely manner.
>>
>He choose to respond to shitposting instead of the FUCKING QUESTIONS
>>
>>55121914
>Maybe instead of passive-aggressively posting these (which, for those wondering, have been respectably accurate) you could just respond to me in discord? I would just reply there.
Why would I bother? Someone else has done that already, you've shown your stance on it, and you obviously aren't going to change your opinion. Evident in this very thread and the last few ones, as instead of just answering legitimate questions, shutting down or adding suggestions, and explaining stuff people are confused about, you either answer 1-2 questions and go away without further notice, or just answer obvious shitposts (which you should already know will help noone) and ignor everyone else.
>>
>>55121905

Wot.

Oh, wait, forgot my handle. Nah, was pretty funny. All in good humor.

After all, despite having waifus I'm only level 50.
>>
Today I just Realized that the Biological And Medical Tinker In the Worm Jumpchain Is not Just bonesaw power, But it is Bonesaw Power + Bio-tinker on steroid. so it relatively more powerful than Bonesaw
Cause a key distinction is that Bonesaw is a Medical-Tinker(As in she work with tool and medical, and biology).

While Biotinker(Grow their shit and does random as shit with them,blasto and his fucking seed)
>>
>>55121914
>the sort of generic
Okay. What sort is that? Because the sort a fair few are seeing is a very bland, boring sort where there's very little of interest besides the raw power. There's very little attention paid to any other part of the Isekai genre apart from just the Broken Power side, despite how massively popular and varied it is.

It feels more like you've made no effort to try and reflect that variation and just relied on it being a generic to make up for that lack of effort.

Why on earth did you pick up this jump if you weren't willing to really give it your all?
>>
In a generic rpg world, someone give me some generic rpg world events that could happen to a dungeoncore. Please.
>>
>>55121963
Slavers chase a loli into your dungeon, keep her yes or no?

Monster madness, a mob goes insane.

Hero has appeared to tackle your dungeon.
>>
>>55121914
Look, how about instead of ignoring incredibly obvious shitpostes and trolls, you just check the replies to all of your past posts for legitimate questions and post your answers here? Then nobody could really complain.
>>
>>55121914
Well, how are you going to address the many complaints people had about it being bland and/or boring? About it feeling like a power shopping list? People pointed out that story hooks and more fluff would easily fix those real problems but if you don't want those, what's your alternative? Just leaving it as is?
>>
>>55121952
>Nah, was pretty funny. All in good humor.

Cool, sometimes people take my jokes too seriously and things get ugly.

...But still, Kiyo ignored me for so long... until I found a new love..
>>
File: Justice is like Batteries.jpg (61KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Justice is like Batteries.jpg
61KB, 750x600px
>>55121963
Someone challenges your dungeon.
A party challenges your dungeon.
Another dungeon challenges your dungeon to a dungeon duel.
Someone sets up an inn outside your dungeon.
Someone finds out that your dungeon contains super rare monster X, and spreads the news, resulting in swarms of low level adventurers looking to get rich quick.
>>
>>55122004
Won't Kiyo just set you on fire anyway?
>>
>>55121914
Fair warning, if you just go through and give flat nos to everything, this won't stop. People are expecting you to be able to compromise and discuss things. If you just shut down absolutely everything given, it won't appear much better than how you've acted until now.

You don't need to okay everything but a blanket no to everyone is just going to dig that hole deeper.
>>
Softanon:
>Welp. Time to go buy some groceries.

Aaand he's gone again.
>>
>>55122028
Guys got no stamina. I pity his girl/boyfriend.
>>
>>55122028
Wow. This is just sad.
>>
in the civilization jump i can chose any and all races i ever encountered?
ANY?
>>
>>55122028
Who cares?

This is nothing new. We shouldn't be surprised. Move on.
>>
>>55122064
>Yup. Gonna go buy those groceries. Any second now.
Alright, looks like he just trolled me. That's the average /jc/ humour I guess.

>It is kinda hilarious that I'm apparently not allowed to go buy food.
>God forbid if I actually had a job.
The laziest jumpmaker is apparently jobless. Is anyone surprised?

Oh well, gonna stop with that crossposting now. I think I've got my point across anyway.
>>
File: the waifu exalted.png (384KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
the waifu exalted.png
384KB, 512x724px
>>55122018

Well, yeah. Her Noble Phantasm might be Anti-Unit since it targets herself, but dragons have a massive range and spread. Best be smart about getting out of the way. It isn't EX rank for show.
>>
>>55120402
>Death of the Dreamer
Does this protect you from people using "linked" beings and items to harm you, or just to kill you?
>>
File: Digimon World 2 Jump v1.4.pdf (529KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon World 2 Jump v1.4.pdf
529KB, 1x1px
>>55121929
Here ya go Heavens; latest Digimon World 2 pdf
>>
File: Babality.png (206KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
Babality.png
206KB, 1024x624px
Y/N?
>>
>>55122144
K
>>
>>55122144
N
>>
>>55120616
There is.

It's called Full Metal Jacket.

An even better version is called Full Metal Alchemist. Check it out.
>>
>>55122144
?
>>
>>55122144
M
>>
>>55121914
>Location section with generic locations containing generic story hooks
>Roll, or pick for free
>8 is free choice or "somewhere not listed here," so people don't have to follow the hooks
Does this fix the issues?
>>
>>55122189
>Thinking he'd put in work
It's clear he just wanted to make the jump and not spend much time on it.
>>
>>55122117
Only killing you.
>>
>>55122177
Do people want Babalities in MK 9&10?
>>
>>55121963
Dungeons are the equivalent to the Demon Lord in other worlds, thus the High Holy Church of Asshatery has declared all of them to be unholy abominations that require full crusades to deal with.
A group of bandits has decided to use the Dungeon to dispose of evidence of their deeds, such as corpses.
A group of bandits has decided to use the one-room dungeon as their base of operations, and your core as a footwarmer. Luckily some hero reject who wants to only sleep just popped out of your gacha... If you go for this, you probably have a thing for goblins.
>>
>>55121914
So are you taking questions now? Will you please give a good detailed answer on the System? What's it's scope, what's its limitations, etc.

Why are you ducking our questions?
>>
>>55120402
Is using the Red Shard of Courage item on Wizeman a good idea?
>>
>>55122144
Ï€
>>
>>55122228
I don't think he'll actually answer anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he just made that single post to incite shitposting.
>>
>>55121469
The Ark from Anno 2070.

Tropico's Tropical Retreat.

The island from Incredibles.

Song Tower from AR Tonelico if you pick the right background.

Traveler's Gate, Sailor Moon, Exalted: The Infernals, and Generic Creepypasta all have pocket dimensions as well.

There's also an island you get from a scenario in the Leviathan the Tempest jump.

Finally 1984 has a another city you can purchase.

Also to answer your question, despite knowing how to make massive pocket dimensions and protected territories I still don't stay in them nearly as much as I do the jump itself and I mainly still use them to hide, enhance my abilities, or recruit followers.
>>
>>55121957
Basically Bonesaw+Panacea?
>>
>>55122210
What happens if we use a babality during our frequent battles with babies?
>>
>>55121914
How about you answer questions here instead of on discord.
>>
File: RPG Sisters.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RPG Sisters.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>55122214
>Dungeons are the equivalent to the Demon Lord in other worlds, thus the High Holy Church of Asshatery has declared all of them to be unholy abominations that require full crusades to deal with.
>A group of bandits has decided to use the Dungeon to dispose of evidence of their deeds, such as corpses.

... I recognize the last one, but what are the first two references to, may I ask?
>>
>>55122206
Ah, OK. Does it at least protect against mortal wounds, or only instant death?
>>
>>55122214
>>55122016
>>55121981
Well those are neat ideas.

Except you goblin boy I do not like goblins!
>>
>>55122257
Why are you fighting babies? Frequently, at that?
>>
>>55122144
No. God no. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>55122253
>I wouldn't be surprised if he just made that single post to incite shitposting.
Until I see otherwise this is what I have to assume.

>>55121937
See above
>>
>>55122257
They fall apart into sperm and an egg
>>
>>55122255
More Bonesaw+Blasto.
>>
so jumpers, how far are you on the tiering scale?
How many jumps did it take to get there?
what (horrible) things did you have to do to get here?

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System

early jump 5-C reporting in
i'm on my 14th jump so far and i didn't have to do anything amoral until now
>>
>>55122274
>Letting those assholes get away with it
>>
>>55122233
Maybe, but probably not. Wizeman was either born without Ideya or discarded them himself. You might be able to restore some small amount of humanity, but more likely Wizeman will just get rid of it or ignore his restored humanity. He's too addicted to evil and power to stop now.

>>55122261
It protects against both. NiGHTS was able to continue existing even when Wizeman was dying, though they did fade away for a short bit after he died before coming back at the end of the game. You just skip the fading away bit.
>>
>>55122321
If we're not talking about any equipment, probably something in the range of 6-C. If equipment and stuff we've made is being factored in, 5-C easy, possibly higher but I don't think I can make a whole planet go boom.
>>
>>55122260
The first two were off the top of my head as actual ideas, but after writing bandits into a dungeon, the third just begged to be referenced.

>>55122262
>Except you goblin boy I do not like goblins!
Funny, the dungeon core that I referenced tries to deny it too.
>>
File: Walahra_Temple_header.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Walahra_Temple_header.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
>>55122321
Umm how do you classify someone who can build massive complex areas and spawn minions as long as they have mana but otherwise cannot move and is more of an area hazard?

Im a jump 2 dungeon core.
>>
I'll be back in an hour or so, got some RL work to take care of. Feel free to keep asking any questions you want to, I'll answer them when I get back.
>>
File: Nep Nep Uniform.jpg (381KB, 1168x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nep Nep Uniform.jpg
381KB, 1168x1500px
>>55122378
>The first two were off the top of my head as actual ideas, but after writing bandits into a dungeon, the third just begged to be referenced.
Ah, damn. Thank you anyway!

Hm. Need to get back to reading that at some point, actually... now if only I could remember where the hell I was in it...
>>
>>55122321
apparently 2C with the watchmen jump alone
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Manhattan

can Dr. manhattan blow up solar systems/galaxies/universes? according to the powerscaling on this wiki: yes
>>
>>55122406
Really depends on which version of him you use, since some can and some can't.
>>
>>55122348
So is it constantly checking what would count as a "mortal wound" for you? What counts as "death" for it to work? Is it just fading away from existence? Would affecting with a slow poison or disease that would definitely kill them count, or does it need to kill them within a certain time-frame?
>>
File: 1503930906014.png (516KB, 1542x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1503930906014.png
516KB, 1542x1392px
>>55122321
1-A

750 jumps
>>
>>55122406
Vsbattles like to wank things to an extreme even we'd be unlikely to express
>>
>>55122406
That's because it isn't the same Dr. Manhattan that appears in Alan Moore's comic. That's the expanded version in the current DC Lore, since he was responsible of the creation and destruction of the 52 universes of the New 52 continuity.
>>
>>55122348
Good as an early jump, yes/no? Because the flight method from the Visitor capstone sounds neat, as well as their personal growth perk. All Out of Ideyas sounds like a neat story hook too, as well as potentially a good chance for learning about yourself.
>>
File: 1479440115862.gif (339KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479440115862.gif
339KB, 360x240px
>>55122400
You're good people DiSu
>>
>>55122321
My Jumper personally only ranks ~6A, but would require someone to be ~5A to easily injure.
>>
>>55122406
Post-Human doesn't make you Doctor Manhattan, however, and Dub_You (or whatever it was) said that even were it so, the New 52 version isn't part of the jump.
>>
>>55122389
>can build massive complex areas and spawn minions
depends on the extend of your power/mana resources

does your mana run out once you spawn an entire city (tier 7B)? or an entire country (tier 6B)?
>>
>>55122443
They have Mario listed as strong enough to lift a castle because of a gag in Super Mario World.
>>
>>55122321
4B. Maybe 3C if I pull a Broly and destroy each star system in a galaxy one at a time.
I don't really have all that many really powerful abilities. It's mostly focused on how many biggatons I can pull out in a fight, since I'm mostly specced as a martial artist monkey.
>>
>>55122485
I thought they had him much higher due to stupidity relating to their interpretation of Super Mario Galaxy.
>>
>>55122475
At this time i can spawn 12 orc sized minions 50 goblin sized minions 1 miniboss and 1 boss monster the size of a van. Mana runs out but regenerates.
>>
>>55122473
i see. That makes more sense

>>55122321
then between 2B-1C with Digimon alone
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/ZeedMillenniummon
>>
>>55122485
Exactly! Castlevania's Dracula is apparently at 2C
>>
File: 1484725529173.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484725529173.gif
1MB, 500x510px
Okay ladies, serious time.

The drive is effectively borked until further notice and we don't know how long Brutus is going to be gone. So I'm setting up a 'to upload' list for the thread using 4plebs and pastebin. Please include this in future OPs until Brutus is back or we manage to fix the issue, whatever comes first. This is going to be anything that would normally be put in the upload folder - the actual 'screening' process is up to Brutus, so I don't want to hear any bitching about 'X ISN'T DONE' if the author says it is. The actual sorting won't be happening for a while, anyhow.

https://pastebin.com/85Zs34rP

I have a few here already but I'm likely missing a lot. Please post jumpable/finished PDFs here for me to link via 4plebs (since they'll last longer). I'll be maintaining this and updating it each morning on my end until the drive is unborked.

So, please post any PDFs or new jumps from August/July onwards if you want it on the drive.
>>
>>55122521
Which Digimon?
>>
>>55122522
That one's a fair bit more reasonable.
>>
>>55122428
you still haven't changed the "omega TELEKINESIS user who is on par with the Professor X" you retard
>>
File: mileena flesh pits.jpg (114KB, 1185x674px) Image search: [Google]
mileena flesh pits.jpg
114KB, 1185x674px
>>55122144
So that's one vote K, one N, one ?, one M, one π, and one "No. God no. Fuck that shit."

I don't know how to interpret this.
>>
>>55122517
You probably would be from 9-B to 8-B, depending on the strength of the boss monster.
>>
>>55122531
the very first one
>>
>>55122550
Oh, I need to add my vote:
Σ
>>
>>55122144
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>55122526
You could just check the Discord ;)
>>
File: Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf (234KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf
234KB, 1x1px
>>55122526
Here's the latest versions of Generic Creepypasta.
1/3
>>
File: Ronin Warriors.pdf (267KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors.pdf
267KB, 1x1px
>>55122526
Here you go ran it through the spellcheck a few more times.
>>
>>55122554
All right imma wall!
>>
File: Generic Creepypasta BLACK.pdf (234KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Creepypasta BLACK.pdf
234KB, 1x1px
>>55122581
2/3
>>
>>55122485
paper mario is listed between 4B and 2B
2B!
i mean his feats are impressive, but still
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Mario
>>
>>55122544
Not my image dumbass
>>
>>55122608
3/3
>>
>>55122428
>pic
What. I. What.

When was this made?
>>
>>55122617
>not being ashamed of having saved that autistic pic from another anon
>>
>>55122609
>>55122485
Keep in mind that vsbattles does a lot power-scaling.

Defeating a guy that had a spell that could destroy the multiverse makes you multiversal in their eyes, even if that spell was never used in combat
>>
>>55122428
Is the Emperor's DNA worth assimilating? Isn't 40k stuff mostly based on soul shit?
>>
>>55122526
If you hear from Brutus, let him know we hope he's doing okay.
>>
>>55122648
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/The_God_Emperor_of_Mankind
>>
>>55122635
I save lots of things, anon. Of that, I might be ashamed at times.

Current image folder has 20.707 files. None of that is porn.
>>
>>55122684
>Current image folder has 20.707 files. None of that is porn.

impressive
how many images have you looked at more than once?
>>
File: The Emoji Movie Jump Ver 1.0.pdf (244KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Emoji Movie Jump Ver 1.0.pdf
244KB, 1x1px
>>55122526
>>
>>55122648
Kinda? Primarchs are created using the Emperor's DNA and warpmagic. And there is Fabius Bilis, who is trying to clone the Emperor as well.

They seemed to be connected in some way.

>>55122663
The 1-B tier is based on a really weird scaling based on some exaggerations in some chaos books.

Just like that one feat of a random Space Marine moving faster than bullets.
>>
File: Kakegurui.pdf (553KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kakegurui.pdf
553KB, 1x1px
Postin for Heavens
>>
>>55122684
And here I though my 29 gigabytes of mainly hentai and ass porn was bad. You sir disgust me.
>>
>>55122254
cool list thanks
>>
>>55122724
>Primarchs are created using the Emperor's DNA and warpmagic
You mean he literally made a deal with the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>55122526
Angel Notes babyy
>>55117568
>>
File: 1436379605602.jpg (630KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1436379605602.jpg
630KB, 1116x1600px
>>55122707
>Implying that I not look through the entire folder each day to make sure that my collection is still intact

You can't trust the meme-goblins. They could steal your memes the second you turn around.

>>55122746
>Saving porn
>When the internet offers much more than you could ever consume
What's the point?

Outside 4chan, I have never known anyone who saved their porn.
>>
>>55122321
between 2C and 1C
depends heavily on my current form, my boosts, items, tech...
i want more, but that apparently requires becoming a multidimensional being?

h...how does one gain dimensions?
>>
File: 62934482_p1_master1200.jpg (430KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62934482_p1_master1200.jpg
430KB, 853x1200px
>>55122684
>None of that is porn.

Disgusting.
>>
File: The Witches Jump Ver 0.7.pdf (284KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Witches Jump Ver 0.7.pdf
284KB, 1x1px
>>55122526
also here
>>
>>55122791
I have very specific tastes and a very limited amount of internet.
>>
>>55122791
>Outside 4chan, I have never known anyone who saved their porn.

How many people do you poll on their porn habits?

I save the stuff I like because A) my tastes are obscure enough that I can't just look up whatever when I want to get off and B) no one in their right mind should trust the internet to keep things online forever. Eventually, everything goes offline.
>>
>>55122816
>>55122818
That' what you get for having shit-tier fetishes.
>>
>>55122810
>Warm Aura only works if you don't intend to harm the children
>Witches can't use Warm Aura to better lure children to their doom
Too bad.
>>
>>55122837
It's our burden to bear. I alternate between being envious of normies who can just fap to normal porn and proud of being such a rare breed of disgusting pervert.
>>
File: nekoarc.jpg (56KB, 663x511px) Image search: [Google]
nekoarc.jpg
56KB, 663x511px
>>55122866
Too bad indeed.
>>
>>55122791
>Saving porn
>When the internet offers much more than you could ever consume
>What's the point?

it's safer to save, lets say "unique" porn you find on relatively safe sites like 4chan and build your encrypted porn folder over the years, than to search through tousands of blocked/virus infested/monitored sites just to have a wank

..or so i've heard...*cough*
>>
File: 1484250973618.jpg (34KB, 460x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484250973618.jpg
34KB, 460x257px
>>55122810
>>55122788
>>55122739
>>55122721
>>55122590
>>55122581
Added. Please keep posting any that are missing.

>>55122653
I hope so too, anon.
>>
>>55122837
You try to find ass up face down abuse porn with a side of humiliation and dehumanization, possible slavery of fantasy world creatures, and mindbreak while not including edited out or pixelated fun parts or ugly people. I want it available when I am ready.
>>
>>55122321
Companions are probably at 6-C, Jumper only at 7-B if you don't count her summons. She's not combat focused.
>>
>>55122910
As they said, shit tier fetishes.
>>
>>55122910
Huh. You don't make any allowances for censorship? That must make things tough. My fetishes almost exclusively get portrayed in Japanese porn, so I made my peace with pixelation a long time ago.
>>
>>55122910
>>55122867
Whatever you say aion.
>>
>>55122321
Well, since I decided to restart my chain I'm at a solid 9-C in my first Jump, FFTA.
>>
>>55122976
Woah hey man what did I ever do to you?
>>
>>55122976
Those two posts were too well-typed to be aion.

Also, one of them is mine, and I'm not him.
>>
>>55123000
>>55122999
checked
>>
>>55123000
Thanks. I think.
>>
>>55123000
sounds exactly like something aion would say

i should know. I'm him
>>
>>55122810
I just remembered that I wanted to ask for a very slight change in the wording for the Kill All Witches drawback, or at least a note.

Because, with a literal reading of the drawback, jumpers who took the Witch origin are kind of screwed, since they need to kill "all" the witches.
>>
>>55123014
>tfw people defend your non-degenerate status by calling you a moron
>>
File: adventurer nika edit.png (404KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
adventurer nika edit.png
404KB, 512x724px
>>55122321
It depends on how many people believe in me. I get power from the beliefs from my fans and the organizations I run, but it's not as big as a nation like it was in Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Probably building level if we want to be generous. I'm at jump 9 right now. This doesn't bother me too much since I'm in no rush to gain power. My Empathetic Weapon does stuff I can't do when I REALLY need to do something big, which it has only done once so far when I really need it. Which was very recently.
>>
>>55123027
Did I get a split personality with another computer or something?
>>
File: HEWWO?.png (112KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
HEWWO?.png
112KB, 500x275px
>>55123030
Alright, then you don't need to kill yourself then for the drawback.
>>
>>55123068
I didn't think I did, but for some reason it bothered me that the jump didn't explicitly state this.
>>
>>55123045
Gotta hurry up and get a population of several quintillion worshipers sealed into a pocket universe you can carry around with you.
>>
>>55122803
>h...how does one gain dimensions?

flip from paper mario let's you jump to one higher dimension for a short amount of time
Useful if you want to puch higher dimensional beings like 5dimensional imps
>>
File: feed.gif (2MB, 246x291px) Image search: [Google]
feed.gif
2MB, 246x291px
>>55123068
Pfffft. Just give away points why don'cha?
>>
>>55121188
Anyone?
>>
This thread averages 2-3 posts per minute. You are all aggravating to follow.
>>
File: economics.gif (1004KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
economics.gif
1004KB, 480x270px
>>55122803
Study right disciplines in school
>>
>>55122321
Depends on if it's by myself or armed and the timescale,but at least 4C with plans for constructing a 2-B weapon and already possessing a low 2-C grenade launcher
>>
>>55122526
>>
>>55123130
Get used to it SBer. We live fast and furious up in this beeeotch.
>>
>>55123114
There is a perk in haruhi's jump that gives you a whole conspiracy right off the bat.
>>
File: zoom in guy.jpg (10KB, 344x321px) Image search: [Google]
zoom in guy.jpg
10KB, 344x321px
>>55123085
I thought it was obvious? Why would I be that sadistic?
>>
File: Val and NuBee Apparently.jpg (498KB, 1113x838px) Image search: [Google]
Val and NuBee Apparently.jpg
498KB, 1113x838px
>>55123176
I dunno, you ever seen Val's basement? Jumpmakers can be into some sadistic stuff.
>>
>>55122321
For the record, anyone with a source of infinite mantra or good gourmet cells ranks in the 4s.
>>
>>55123176
A NOOSE! a noose to hang themselves with!
>>
File: Silly Wars.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
Silly Wars.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>55123130
git gud fegget
>>
>>55123158
Huh, that could be neat. Could use it with the Generic Creepypasta jump to make a ritual too.

Anyone have a list of jumps with corporations and royal blood/nobility perks?
>>
are there any time stop perks or abilities?
Only things that comes to mind is the Dnd spell but you can't interact with objects or people
>>
>>55123262
Probably one in Touhou.
>>
>>55123262
Lunar Dial from Touhou, a The World-esque stand from Jojo, and sufficiently large amounts of Speedforce.
>>
>>55123262
Dishonored.
>>
File: Shouta-Kun.png (1MB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
Shouta-Kun.png
1MB, 1200x842px
>>55123146
Thank you so much, Freyr!
>>
>>55123302
literally the show
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (276KB, 511x405px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
276KB, 511x405px
>>55120110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZThOsCv2Mw
>>55120466
Could be fun.
>this is bullshit, there's no way someone can be eligible for all the rings
>[attempt to read the Jumper's mind intensifies]
>pic related
>>55122321
Probably 9-A with just my own raw capabilities.
But with my equipment I could be 8-A to 7-C. Depending on how long I have to set up the explosives.
I'm at Jump 37, and the highest power setting I've been to so far is Teen Titans.
>>
>>55123262
the magic perk from bayonetta includes a 10 seconds timestop
>>
>>55123302
What's Alchemy like in this setting?
>>
>>55123313
Literally not the show. She does much less than that the kid just swears she is a succubus cause she has tits.
>>
>>55123262
primal evolution from zerg rush and then go to the heroes jump and copy Hiro Nakamuras mutant ability (as well as the rest of them)
>>
File: 1503673440569.pdf (289KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1503673440569.pdf
289KB, 1x1px
>>55122526
I don't think anyone reposted this one yet.
>>
>>55122803
>i want more, but that apparently requires becoming a multidimensional being?
Just ignore it. It's mostly just a nonsensical idea on how dimensions actually work.
>>
>>55122803
Check out Oversight, from the Ciel Nosurge jump. Raises you up into the fifth and sixth dimensions, with the ability to touch on but not actually occupy the seventh. Do note that the fifth dimension is a temporal one, though, and the sixth is some weird quantum mechanical identity realm thing. So if you want extra spatial dimensions, that's not what you'd go for. It still gives you all sorts of weird physics tricks, though, so it's still pretty good.
>>
File: succubus.gif (496KB, 344x327px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.gif
496KB, 344x327px
>>55123451
Can't comment on the show, but in defense of the kid that is one of the primary ways to identify succubi
>>
>>55122803
Just use magic and science from Marvel and DC. They are constantly pulling out that kind of bullshit.
>>
>>55122526
Don't think this one's been posted yet.
>>
>>55120534
The fact that it's flexible is why you and your community are cancer. You're trying to kill and replace the thread. You are literally a tumor.
>>
File: take it easy dude but take it.jpg (24KB, 386x577px) Image search: [Google]
take it easy dude but take it.jpg
24KB, 386x577px
>>55120110
https://youtu.be/n2jUaR5UQ0U
>>
>>55123525
Now, now, tumors don't try to replace the cells around them. They're just growing uncontrollably. These guys are more like a necrotizing bacterial infection.
>>
Would anyone be opposed to a Generic Powergrab jump?
>>
>>55123553
So who introduced the infection?
>>
>>55123577
As long as it gives you actual omnipotence as a free perk, no.
>>
>>55123476
that's pretty neat, thanks!
>>
>>55123577

As long as it's actually coherent I'm sure you'd have an audience.
>>
>>55120709
Then why aren't they Counter Guardians?
>>
>>55123577
Make sure to post it on SB too
>>
>>55123577
It'd have to be better than Suggsverse and God jump. I don't see how you could make anything more power grabby than that.
>>
>>55120709
>Because Grand Servants don't have Masters, they serve Gaia.
So they're traitors to the species and need to be killed. Probably a good thing we can't summon them, then, keeps us from accidentally companioning a terrible monster.
>>
>>55123577
Sorry, SJ-Chan already made it.
>>
>>55123577
Assuming this isn't a joke (which is a big f'ing assumption) what exactly do you mean?
>>
File: tumblr_nhqjvefLQw1sti3zno1_1280.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhqjvefLQw1sti3zno1_1280.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>>55123467
>>55122803
You just need to exist in all timelines/universes at the same time, and be capable of space-time travel, as well as creating timelines/universes or destroying them.

Short answer: fuse yourself with the House of Mystery.
>>
>>55120110
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8XDB7GMnbUQ
This unless someone's done something silly like remixing Morricone with Japanese instruments. Gunslinger kitsune is a fucking hilarious thing. Nobody expects the guy in the kimono with the daisho to pull out a revolver and shoot them in the face. Everybody forgets that samurai fucking loved guns. Like "Several hundred thousand produced in the decade after introduction" loved guns.
>>
>>55123654
Do we have a God jump?

>>55123615
An audience of shitposters, you mean.
>>
>>55120110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf39Gz83JFY
>>
>>55123616
Because Counter Guardians are Alaya's half of the counter force. Grand Servants aren't on that side of the Gaia/Alaya divide.
>>
>>55123675
how do i fuse with a house?
make love to it?
>>
>>55123486
..... I know where that's from.
>>
>>55123694
It's somewhere in the archives on 4plebs. I'm sure you can find it if you really want to.
>>
>>55122579
Eh, the channel is full of dead links and updates. It's intended more as a news feed than an archive, use the actual 4chan links to avoid getting more drama about starting what some people might creatively interpret as a separate drive.
>>
>>55123728
... If some kind anon were to stumble across such a thing, could that kind charitable soul share with the thread, please?
>>
>>55121641
Stalking is okay when they're cute.
>>
>>55121298
No because the real enemy is the demon Goetia piloting Solomon's corpse.
>>
>>55123728
Are you talking about the one that gave you infinite CP for all future jumps? And that had a companion option of "all of them"?
>>
A splash of water in the dead of night.

Bubbles around me hastily float up to the surface of the dark green waters my body sinks into. My arms are limp in front of me, outstretched and hands open as I watch the surface disappear above me. My lungs are full of water and I can feel myself choking as the life disappeared from my eyes. Everything was getting darker and darker, with me catching sight of twin red trails escaping from my chest and belly into the waters, scattering into a mist before me as my life faded with it.

How had this happened? How had I gone from my everyday life to this moment? My mind searches for an answer, but finds none. I only feel pain and emptiness as darkness begins to steadily consume me, my body unwilling to struggle or move as I drowned and bled.

A realization dawns upon me as the last light in my life disappears and I murmur it within my own captured thoughts.

I don't want to die.

Even as my body falls, my will to live does not disappear, screaming and flailing helplessly in some attempt to escape. Like my own soul was trying to flee my dying form in hopes of escape, wanting to flee from the oblivion that awaited it.

I don't want to die.

Finally, my hand moves, but I have no oxygen or strength left to do anything except fruitlessly reach for the escaping surface as I choked, my words vanishing into the waters.

Please. I don't want to die. God, the Devil, anyone. Please. I don't want to die. I don't want to disappear here. I don't want this to be how it ends. I'll do anything. Please. Anything.

A prayer escapes my mind. My lips. But the words disappear into the waters as I vanish along with them. The last thing I see is a shadow looming over me, creating the shape of someone in a hood…
>>
>>55123789
Well, this is an ominous start to a new chain. That, or Heavens has actually died and this is his ghost haunting the thread, Japanese horror movie-style.
>>
>>55121859
The shitposter is really good at samefagging.
>>
>>55123807
The newest Japanese horror sensation. JUMPERU.
>>
>>55123789
Police officer: "I just asked you what the rapist looked like."
>>
>>55123719
>Flying Dutchman (Soul Eater)
>Genius Loci (Generic Creepypasta)
>>
>>55123789
Hmm. Whoever did the double tap needs to learn to aim.
>>
>>55123755
It still is a separate drive and community meant to let people ignore the thread entirely.
>>
>>55122526
I hope you have the wherewithal to see that >>55123515 is shitposting.
>>
>>55122144
Y. Fashionably late.
>>
>>55123875
Except the thread is full of assholes every day who shit on anyone that doesn't cater to everchanging standards. There's a lot of motivation to ignore it.
>>
>>55123782
I think so. There have probably been a few god jumps. Speaking of which, is Val still working on the Demonbane jump?
>>
>>55123913
There are many reasons to ignore it, and few reasons to care about it.
>>
>>55123923
Yep.
>>
>>55123913
Isn't that every thread though?
>>
>>55123923
We still need her to work on 40k chaos.
>>
>>55123718
Then Grand Servants exist to genocide and enslave humans?
>>
>>55123913
You're the main culprit.
>>
>>55123515
10/10 Best jump ever made. Would fap again, actually give me a minute...
>>
>>55123952
I'm still holding onto the hope that Red will come back.
>>
>>55123952
Whatever you say, Timmy.

>>55123941
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>55123952
Didn't she tell you to fuck off? Fuck off.
>>
>>55123953
That's not Gaia's goal at the moment. She's just made preparations to deal with it if it reaches that point. Hell, Alaya is part of that preparation.
>>
>>55123973
Red will or will not be back in her own time, she'll be fine.
What pissess me off is the shitposter probably likes to stroke his tiny sausage thinking that he chased her off when in reality there's dozens of different reasons she's not actively posting.

>>55123990
Timmy is autistic (or just a bonefide idiot). you can tell him again and again and it won't register. But it is cathartic to chew him out, so go ahead my brother anon.
>>
>>55120110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

Who knew taking too many Isekai jumps early on would turn you into Griffith during the Golden Age ark? I sure didn't!
>>
>>55123723
Well whats is it from?
>>
>>55123973
Nobody cares about her.
>>
>>55124077
Fuck yourself with a capasin wrapped cactus, you little troll.
>>
>>55124077
The world would be a better place if you lost your ability to post here

>>55123973
She's probably got IRL stuff to deal with, give it time
>>
>>55124097
RL can be fucking brutal.
>>
>>55122526
Hey,Heavens, mind adding this >>55120402? It's pretty much done.
>>
>>55124108
Indeed maybe she's engaged in some brutal fucking. That's more of an interesting use of her time, I'm sure
>>
>>55122791
>What's the point?
The internet over where I live is often pretty spotty, so having your porn saved prevents you from having to wait something like 5 min every time you load a new page.
>>
>>55124130
~Lewd~ Red would approve.
>>
>>55124132
/rolls eyes/ over-sexed_anon put in back in your pants.

>>55124158
don't humour him, plz
>>
>>55124130
>>55124158
I thought Red was ace.
>>
>>55124015
Alaya is part of what killed her, idiot.

Also Gaia's goal has always been the genocide of humans. That's why Primate Murder exists.
>>
>>55122426
It doesn't matter how it kills them, it just matters if it kills them. Disease, a mortal wound, whatever.

>>55122460
I'd say it's a great early chain jump, with the exception of the 600-800cp drawbacks, of course. Those are...quite a bit more difficult.
>>
>>55124016
>Red will be back in her own time
Is that really a good thing, though? She's one of the major contributors to the idea that all criticism about your jump is shitposting, the thing we're currently struggling with right now.
>>
>>55124180
She is but she also has a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>55122462
>>55122496
Just saw these, thanks you two.
>>
>>55124222
>She's one of the major contributors to the idea that all criticism about your jump is shitposting, the thing we're currently struggling with right now.
Shut up Timmy and take responsibility for your own shitposting.
>>
>>55124120

So DeSu, who're the best girls in Devil Survivors 1 and 2? Always on the lookout for good waifus.
>>
>>55124224
No, she doesn't. She's one of the most humorless jumpmakers in this community. Let's not resort to vaguely true flattery in a misguided attempt to summon her.
>>
>>55124222
One of these days you will learn subtlety; then hell shall freeze over.
Kindly yiff in hell.
>>
>>55124259
>She's one of the most humorless jumpmakers in this community.
Suuure, I'll just trust you instead of my own memories. As my fellow anon says, Yiff in hell.
>>
>>55124212
So DeSu, who're best girls from Devil Survivors 1 and 2? Always on the lookout for good companions and the series has sooo many.
>>
>>55124076
Kyonyuu Fantasy, basically the summary is that the protag is a shit knight, a succubus took him down in like 3 seconds and proceeded to rape the life out of him. However he had a Super D and turned things around on the Succubus. That's right, the dude was so good in bed that even a succubus couldn't keep up with him.

With the Succubus help he then goes on to save the kingdom in typical hentai fashion (by seducing the wife of some treacherous noble dude and the leader of some rebels.)

Ohh, yeah and there are big breasts everywhere, its kind of in the name after all. The maker clearly is a 'Life' fan more then a 'hometown' fan.
>>
>>55123476
Please note that the Axis Theory used by the Oversight ability makes you capable of affecting higher Axis (not dimensions) but not actually raising you to there.
Also it's the 4th Axis that's the Time Axis, the 5th is the Possibility Axis (every possibilities, past and future, coming from you only), the 6th is the Qualia Axis (essentially the Realm Of Souls, which alows you to witness other 5ths Axis / points of view) with the 7th being the Axis that separates the Worlds (essentially different universes/multiverse/IPs).

Please keep in mind that as mentioned in the Notes, the Axis layout of a universe may be completely different than the EXA_PICO universe, and that the wiki mentions that the theoretical Axis structure of existence has an infinitely recursive number of subsequent Axis.

Here are some links to the wiki if you want to go deeper into it.
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Oversight
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Surge_Concerto/Genomirai_Wiki/Oversight
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Dimensions
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Surge_Concerto/Genomirai_Wiki/Qualia_Dimension_Theory
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/ARM_Backup/Surge_Concerto/Genomirai_Wiki/Qualia_Dimension_Theory_Addendum
>>
>>55124279
Nice to see it in use
/me gives a thumbs up

>>55124259
Ditto. Yiff in Hell, furfag.
>>
>>55123515
drawbacks are shit
>>
>>55124259
>Let's not resort to vaguely true flattery in a misguided attempt to summon her.

~in a darkened room a group of hooded figures stand in a circle~
~the only source of light is flickering candle-flame from 5 candles places equally on a chalk circle drawn on the ground~
~"Soon," mutters on of the ribed figures. "Soon we shall summon the great and terrible demon... Red-sama!~
~From nowhere comes the crack and boom of thunder~
~"My Brothers and Sisters," continued the robed figure. "We must begin. First, the sacrifice!~
~As one all five figures take ceremonial knives from their robes, cut their hands and let blood drip onto the circle~
~"Now, the blastphemous incantations! Let the Demon Come!"~
~The first robed figure nods to the figure on the right and the other robed figure strightens, clearly feeling the solemn responsibility placed upon them~
~"Hu-hemm," He clears his throat. "Ii la la, Red fataghn. You look amazing in those high-heels"~
~Finished his dread chant, the next figure speaks~
~"Ora, ora. You have an amazing rack. Ora Ora"~
~On it went, the foul air crackling with demonic power~
~"I don't care what anyone else says, girlfriend, you are the nicest person I've ever met, sweetie. Kaka, cha-ka"~
~"Your jumps are amazing, Bayonetta was my fav. Fum-fum-ta chow"~
~Seeing his fellows completing their role, it was now time for the leader to contribute to their unholy rite.~
~Bracing himself, he began~
~"You have a great personality and a killer sense of humour. Klaatu Barada Nikto"~

I have no idea where I was going with this.
>>
>>55124259
>She's one of the most humorless jumpmakers in this community.
So she doesn't have a sense of humour

>vaguely true flattery
So she does have a sense of humour.

Is it asking too much for shitposting that doesn't contradict itself. I mean, I know you aren't exactly as source of quality or class, but can you at least try?
>>
>>55124279
>>55124305
It's true. Sad to see your "memories" are so clouded by a selfish desire for more jumps. Most of the current jumpmakers have a better sense of humor, that's just how it is.
>>
>>55124483
I won't humour you today.
Yiff in hell, furfag.
>>
File: IMG_1866.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>55122550
She got sexier.
>>
>>55123789
now post the rest i wanna read it
>>
>>55124513
Tell me that's makeup on her checks and I'll agree with you.
>>
>>55124483
>your "memories" are so clouded
>that's just how it is.
>nymou
>e. Sad to

Nice load of nonsense you typed up there, furfag. I hope you're allowed to Yiff in Hell someday
>>
>>55124447
What the fuck.
>>
>>55124475
No, "one of the most humorless" means she has very little sense of humor, not none at all. Yes, she has made one or two jokes that garnered a chuckle. You don't need a great sense of humor to do that, however, only a small one. Otherwise literally everyone would have a great sense of humor.
>>
>>55121840
Just wanted to say I love the DS1 wip you gave us and cannot wait to see the scenarios you are writing, good luck.
>>
>>55124244
This is just my opinion, but for DeSu 1, best girls are Amane and Haru, though both have some issues. Amane is charismatic, intelligent, and has a good heart, plus she's pretty cute when she gets embarassed, but isn't exactly used to being a normal teenage girl due to dealing with possession and being raised to be a priestess and leader by her cult leader dad. Fairly reserved emotionally, but loyal to those she trusts. Even wept for her dad after he sacrificed himself to Belberith, despite being willing to fight him to stop his plans.

Haru is...dark. She's cynical, has dark thoughts, and has issues with suicidal thoughts due to believing herself to be responsible for the city going to hell. But beneath that is a great person, and if she can move past her issues she'll be able to help others, like when she comforts and encourages Amane in her route.

Every girl in DeSu 2 is great. Even Airi, my least favorite, is good. The best are Io and Fumi though, with Miyako and Makoto also being treasures. Io is just a cute in general, a sweet, shy girl who later on becomes a badass that can channel Lugh the Long Arm himself. Fumi is a delightful mad scientist, and a really fun character. Miyako and Makoto are both women who present a tough, cool exterior but are adorable and awkward beneath.
>>
>>55124561
Yiff in Hell, furfag.
>>
>>55124553
I'm glad you liked it. ~bashful blush~
>>
>>55124569
Thank you anon.
>>
File: IMG_1867.jpg (221KB, 1128x1282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1867.jpg
221KB, 1128x1282px
>>55124538
No. However she now has cute lips.
>>
File: In Hell.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
In Hell.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>55124561
>>
>>55121840
>Soul Collector doesn't overwrite a being's default soul, so if you want to let them pass on normally

Oh, thank god. That was the one grip I had about the whole Dark Souls soul collecting business. My good aligned Jumper does not want to become a soul eating dick.
>>
File: Black_Speech (1).png (438KB, 420x512px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Speech (1).png
438KB, 420x512px
Kill six billion demons
Palace of radiance
Drop in
Devil
I want it back free
I choose king 700
Black speech free
Ebon devil 500
Holy thorn knight 100
The Art of Lying to the Face of God -200
Demiurge -700

Items
Sword free
Mask free
Palace free
Paper people free

Drawbacks
Supressed fanfiction author -400
Pursued -200
Allison syndrome 0

I intend to use black speech at all times from now on, I need some way of making it so other people can understand me after this jump but for now I will enjoy the ability to speak in word salads.

I also will do my level best to Get my mixed angel devil ass out of this place as far as fucking possible by getting a sky ship and never stop moving
>>
>>55124642
I had the same worries actually but never thought to ask.
>>
>>55124447
That was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>55124513
I agree with you overall, but I prefer MK 9's mouth desu.
>>
>>55124666
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
>>
>>55124590
Right, sorry I'm annoyed by this transparent attempt to give an ego-boost to someone when they conveniently seem to be on the verge of leaving. You don't see people replying to their "humor" posts like they were actually funny or ever talking about their personality as a reason you'd want them to stay until just /after/ they've been gone for two months. Just arbitrarily applying all the best qualities to a jumpmaker who's known to produce quality content for no apparent reason and when they're not here doesn't seem like a legitimate compliment, it seems like people are trying too hard to ensure they keep getting free shit.
>>
>>55124678
How's the Fables jump coming along?
>>
>>55124657
I wonder if Black Speech is mutually intelligible with Pidgin English.
>>
>>55124730
Yiff. In. Hell.
>>
>>55124580

Thanks for the reply! Still trying to hash out the jump right now. Was planning on taking Haru as a companion. Unfortunately I never did play through the Law route. Might have to go back and try.

Anyway, I really enjoyed jumps, even if it is damn hard to avoid taking the +800 drawback for the sake of not holding off on it for another 100+ jumps.
>>
>>55124642
>>55124661
Huh, well then that's an unforeseen benefit for certain people like you guys then. I'm happy then.

I guess I never really became concerned with moral quandaries relating to it because the souls in Dark Souls just seem so foreign to what we normally think about for the most part. Outside very powerful souls, most souls don't really seem to carry any of the original being's essence out them, and the tiny units of souls always felt more like an energy than anything else.

Dark Souls doesn't really have any apparent afterlife either, so I guess I always thought the souls were better off put to use than left to sit and wither like they would have if not.
>>
>>55124730
I have to concur with the eloquent response of my associate >>55124742

>>55124740
If the BBC introduces a Black Speech section, I'll not cancel my TV license
>>
>>55124731
Good progress. Drawbacks are basically done and the items section is probably over 50% done I'd say. Still need to finish reading some of the books, though.
>>
>>55124794
Good to hear. Thanks for all your hard work.
>>
In Generic Isekai how does The Grind interact with The System?
Does it make it harder for me to get skill points since I start at a higher level, or is that a separate level?
If I start at a higher level, do I start with the skill points I would've earned so that I can buy new skills?
>>
File: seven_palpatine_04.jpg (23KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
seven_palpatine_04.jpg
23KB, 400x250px
>>55124794
Good good gooooooooddd~
>>
>>55124742
>>55124772
Touched a sore spot, did I?
>>
>>55124813
Fanwank or hope SoftAnon has popped back and it feeling in the mood to talk.
>>
>>55124813
I mean you are near max level so you probably already have points put into skills you like, or you might register as a level 1 with high stats, no idea desu.
>>
>>55124821
Yiff in hell, furfag.
>>
>>55124813
Well... The System doesn't have a level cap... so they might be different?
>>
>>55124740
I would learn it if I could.
>>
>>55124742
>>55124851
Best not to engage the shitposter, he seems persistent in enforcing his feelings on others

>>55124821
I'm a little bit of a hypocrite though, Yiff in Hell, furfag
>>
File: Sparkles.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkles.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>55122401
Do you mind if I ask how Kubera is going? Not wanting to make you feel rushed or anything just curious.
>>
>>55124866
Thank you for your advice. I shall now proceed to ignore it.

>>55124821
Yiff in Hell x2 furfag
>>
What jumps give you the abilities of an god, more specifically an egyptian one?
>>
>>55124186
You think it would be possible to convince Primate Murder to kill some bonobos or chimpanzees? Because he needs to step up his game to be "Primate" Murder, right now he's just Hominid Murder.
>>
>>55124750
It's a actually really good, especially with Overclocked. The 7th day ending makes you think it's going to be your typical Law ending, but the 8th day throws this out the window. The MC actually delivers on what Law promises, with forgiveness, compassion, and justice. Two men who simply lost their way and became corrupt are convinced to change their ways, despite being marked for death by the Angels because they believed them to be irredeemable, while a truly evil murder is punished before he could hurt an innocent woman. You actually manage to convince the angels that forgiveness can work, and even convince the god who created Japan to leave it in your hands after you thawed some of the ice in Naoya/Cain's heart by forgiving him. Hell, there's even a scene where a demon shows up and chooses to do a good deed of his own free will, and admits he liked it and will tell the other demons about how good being good felt. It's pretty much the happiest ending in the game.

Also, glad you enjoy my jumps! Have fun anon, and feel free to ask any questions you need to.
>>
>>55122401
>>55124903
I second this request.
Please.
>>
File: 1503842819799.jpg (49KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1503842819799.jpg
49KB, 564x797px
Deepest darkest secrets time jumper, what are you most embarassed/worried your companions will find out?
>>
>>55124931
I think if you just feed him sweets and be his pal he won't want to murder any kind of primate.
>>
>>55124935
Not him but, WHAT! I missed out on all that by not playing Overclocked, I feel so sad now. Thanks for bringing this up to me, I now need to go play it.
>>
>>55124925
Percy jackson comes to mind.
>>
>>55124962
I can import them for new powers. I just dont.
>>
>>55124962
I only cut my hair once a year. I shave it. That way I do not have to wash it for another year.
>>
>>55124935
This reminded me to ask. Would there be problems if we took the main character as a companion as well as the perk that lets us take his place?
>>
>>55124301
>Please note that the Axis Theory used by the Oversight ability makes you capable of affecting higher Axis (not dimensions) but not actually raising you to there.
No, that's wrong. You already occupy those dimensions, by virtue of existing in the multiverse and having an identity. Oversight lets you control how you interact with those dimensions, letting you choose your movement through them. And then, post-jump, it lets you keep that multidimensionality with you, as this sort of perk interacting with a setting's physics always does.

>Also it's the 4th Axis that's the Time Axis, the 5th is the Possibility Axis (every possibilities, past and future, coming from you only)
I said "a time dimension", not "the time dimension". The Fourth Axis might be formally named as the Time Axis, but the Fifth is certainly part of time. It's the orthogonal axis to time, where the Fourth is the primary. The Fourth moves you forward and backwards on the timeline, the Fifth moves you right and left as the timeline branches. There's a clear analogy to spatial dimensions, there.
>>
>>55124962
Hmm... Not really anything too embarrassing, IIRC. Maybe... how relatively average I started my journey as? Sometimes I don't import them, but often I just just don't see the need to, such as in mundane jumps where there's not actually much on offer. Or where the stuff available is just something I could teach them (which also gives a good excuse to spend more time together).
>>
Hey is the person who made Digimon World 2 around? I have a question about going Jesmon or Gankoomon,Do the spirit things count as companions and do we gain them automatically on achieving that form?
>>
>>55124978
Yep, Overclocked adds a ton of features, and the 8th Days are all amazing. The scene with the demon is pretty easy to miss if you're not careful, but it's great if you manage to catch it. I think in order to get it, you need to use demons to save the young woman, who will (apparently) then chat about this afterwards with others, unlocking that scene. Then, after Okuninushi makes his ultimatum, you will be able to view the scene. Look for one of the 'Time Passes' marks without a character by it. You might have to save and load to find which one it is, since I can't remember where that scene was, but it's a pretty great scene.

>>55125056
I mean, you are taking his place. Kind of hard to make him a companion if you do that.
>>
In effort of helping HeavensAnon keep the pastebin up to date (and because the Drive's fucking with me in earnestness) I need some folks to check.

Does the Drive have:
>Diablo 1+2
>Tetsuwan Birdy Decode
>Haroun and the Sea of Stories

If they don't, I can upload 'em here to be logged.
>>
>>55125160
None of those are on the drive.
>>
File: ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT SATAN.jpg (148KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT SATAN.jpg
148KB, 960x544px
>>55124903
>>55124940

It's hit the point where I honestly feel like I wouldn't be the best jumpmaker for it. I've been working on it for a while and have like, no real progress, and now IRL stuff's getting in the way as well. Even if I do decide to finish it, I'll probably drop my whole Transcendental Supplement, which feels... bleh.

So yeah, I'm really sorry, but it's probably not coming out any time soon.
>>
File: 1503096343646.pdf (392KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1503096343646.pdf
392KB, 1x1px
>>55125179
Gracias. Gonna upload them.

Please let me know if this is the most up-to-date Haroun. It's gone through like, fifty different revisions.
>>
>>55125147
There's an option to buy him as a companion though, was just wondering if doing so would make it so we'd have to kill each other or something due to the war between the Bels.
>>
>>55124805
>>55124820
I'm glad to do it. Forgot to mention, but I'm also finishing up work on some of the perk lines as well.
>>
File: Conquest_Ending.jpg (1MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Conquest_Ending.jpg
1MB, 1500x844px
>>55125183
... That is not the picture I meant to use.
>>
File: Diablo 1+2 jumpchain.pdf (97KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 1+2 jumpchain.pdf
97KB, 1x1px
Here's Diablo 1+2

Also, asking again in regards to What We Do In The Shadows
Thread posts: 579
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.