[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is there endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Jokearo.jpg (74KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
Jokearo.jpg
74KB, 873x627px
What is there endgame?
>>
File: winston-animated-short.jpg (48KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
winston-animated-short.jpg
48KB, 700x396px
>>55112166
To retake the moon.
>>
>>55112166
Make stuff. Eat banana.
>>
>>55112166
space bananas
>>
>>55112166
>Jokearo. . . phone home
>>
>>55112166
Turn the Warp into a dimension filled to the brim with bananas.
>>
>>55112384
>>55112381
Emperor's speed, you crazy monkey men
>>
>>55112417
We are closer and closer, death guard has a tallyman
>>
>>55112166
Jokaero Kujo over there wants to defeat DIO.
>>
Are these thing smart or do they just run around tinkering with shit like the engineers in Halo
>>
>>55112646
Or engineers IRL if you think about it
>>
>>55112646
They're smart in the sense that they can make hyper advanced tech, but that is due to the stuff being written in their DNA and don't have any motivations other than survival.
>>
>>55112797
>They're smart in the sense that they can make hyper advanced tech, but that is due to the stuff being written in their DNA and don't have any motivations other than survival.

I don't know much about 40k, but these guys remind me of a less malevolent version of the Tommyknockers.
>>
>>55112166
bananas mostly
>>
File: Exercise Chart.jpg (175KB, 762x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Exercise Chart.jpg
175KB, 762x1078px
Nanners and maybe an Imperium of Nanners to replace the Imperium of Man.
>>
>>55112646
>>55112797
They are heavily implied to be a successful DAoT genetic experiment with a possible DAoT STC implanted in their genetic/warp structure or the ability to connect with the Akasha records
>>
>>55113718
i thought they were another random old one experiment in the vein of the orks, who also have shit encoded into their dna
>>
>>55113936
I think that was the case but it was retconned for one reason or another.
>>
>>55113643
Bless you for that pic. I've been looking into working out, but I don't want to have to bother going to the gym. Was looking into bodyweight exercises, but all the routines I found with searches seemed unnecessarily complicated, using a mixed bunch of exercises I'd never heard of. Pic simplifies and categorizes quite nicely.
>>
>>55114000
fuck, guess I'm getting behind on my lore
>>
>>55112166
Get back to the library. Put the misplaced books back in the right spot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.