[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dust off for 8th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: whodatniga.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
whodatniga.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Who is this please?
>>
apologies for insane res.
>>
Looks like tactical sergeant Tarkus from the blood ravens 4th company
>>
>>55111657
I don't think it is. Unless it's an outdated version of him from a previous generation.
>>
File: 1502235189718.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502235189718.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
>>55111558
Thin your paints
>>
>>55113038
14 year old me appreciates the tip xD
>>
>>55111772
It looks like the Oct 31, 2012 version to me.
>>
>>55113350
Can you provide any sort of link to confirm this? I can't find anything.
>>
>>55113210
Go back in time and make yourself paint better
>>
>>55111558
Everyone itt is trolling you.
It's not a named character at all, just a generic model for a Captain with storm bolter and power sword.
>>
>>55115757
Yeah it's just a no-name
>>
File: cmonBsrs.jpg (248KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
cmonBsrs.jpg
248KB, 2048x1536px
>>55115757
>>55115850

Thanks, lol.

Moving on.. Who/what are these guys?
>>
>>55118586
left apothecary
librarian in black templar colors? (black templars dont HAVE librarians.)
sarge
black templar sword brother with inferno pistol(pretty sure they may not take that)

btw consider to remove the paint and paint them again, tutorials are all over the place
>>
>>55111558
Found him! Dunno if US Agent has got stats in 8th though.
>>
>>55118586
Don't be that guy anon
>>
>>55118659
Thanks. I have every intention of repainting these guys. Have already sourced some 90% Isopropanol.

Any tips for dissolving glue? Lots of my troops look dumb with shit glued to their legs and duel wielding Bolt Pistol and Bolt Rifle.. all gangster like xD

Should be able to field a decent army with what I have + Grimaldus & Helbrecht.

>>55118683
What guy, bruh?
>>
>>55118825
>Any tips for dissolving glue? Lots of my troops look dumb with shit glued to their legs and duel wielding Bolt Pistol and Bolt Rifle.. all gangster like xD

Well glue is not glue.
There is plastic glue and superglue which are commonly used. (although i have seen things i got from ebay.....)

plastic glue is not actually a glue as its melts the plastic and when it "dries" the melted plastic forms is joined together. Which means you cannot remove the glue, you need to cut it. It does not work on metal or resin. The models you posted should be metal.

Commonly used is superglue which actually is a glue, so the parts you glue together both stick to the glue. It can often be pried by first putting hte models in the freezer and then CAREFULLY wiggle the parts or split them apart wit hte dull side of a knife. Its bond is more brittle when cold. (Unless you used some industrial works in cold stuff).

However, if you break a model or two the current space marine boxes always have "leftover parts" you dont actually need for the models inside, meaning with a new box you have some spares to fix the old models. If you plan to game in a club or store, it does not hurt to ask around, as many people keep the spares and are willing to share, especially with common stuff.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.