[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do different types of elves hate each other? Do they all hate dwarves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tfw no elf gf.png (60KB, 1714x666px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no elf gf.png
60KB, 1714x666px
Do different types of elves hate each other? Do they all hate dwarves?
>>
>>55111204
Snow elf is best girl.

Dark elf is the one you date in college that's absolutely fucking fun but you should never, ever have anything serious with.
>>
We already have one of these lame GF threads already.
>>
>>55111204
Of course they hate each other. It's common elven knowledge that the "It's not rape if it's an elf" trope started as an argument between a Dark Elf and a High Elf.
>>
>>55111204
There needs to be a sea elf gf
>I hope you like my sushi
>we aren't fish people
>We should buy tickets for the save the whales cruise
>the little mermaid is the best movie ever put to film
>let's go to the beach
>>
>>55111534
This nigger knows whats up. Snow Elf GF is best GF. Dark Elf GF is most fun GF. Others get rekt.
>>
>>55111204
>Dark Elf wants to be vanilla but her culture won't let her
>>
>>55111564
>We already have one of these lame GF threads already.
We've had several of them, all within the last two days. It's almost as if OP is a fag.
>>
File: wood elves.jpg (771KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wood elves.jpg
771KB, 1920x1200px
>>55111204
WOOD
O
O
D
>>
>>55111204
Of course they do. The whole reason elf slave wat do beceame a meme in the first place is the fact that elves are all arogant pricks drunk on their own longeviety.It takes 20,000 hours to master a skill. I mean taking it to the point where it's instant and reflexive, no consious thought required like walking. At 8 hours a day, five days a week it's around 10 years. A young adult elf becoming an adventurer is over 100 years old. Think about that. They could be able to play 5 insturments, and be an olympic level athlete, AND a master sculptor before they even try their hand at learning swordplay and adventuring. And they FUCKING KNOW IT.

So of course, while lesser races may be pittied or held in contpempt (even orcs and other savage humanoids woudln't really be hated, You might be annoyed at a fire ant colony that shows up in your garden, you might even exterminate them, but they're just to limited and short lived for you to really waste hate on them) only other elves could be truly hated.

Again, give it a thought. Here you have a person who is convinced they are the perfect being. And another person who is also convinced they're the perfect being. From anything other than another elf that would irritating at worst, laughed off most likely. But... the other one is also an elf. A lesser bred of elf, but an elf nonetheless. So in other elves, elves are forced to see just reflected thier own stuck up assholeishness and because that arrogance is not wholly undeserved they can't just laugh it off completely.

An elven life is long, and their hearts are cold and empty.
>>
>look, I posted it again!
>attention please!
And the /tg/ gave it attention.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.