[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B A D A D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1292.png (195KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.png
195KB, 265x370px
B A D
A
D
>>
>>55104621
Somebody within Wizards REALLY likes Atraxa Superfriends Commander, because doing away with the unique rule only benefits that deck.
>>
>>55104980
well, oops all gideons could become a thing now.
>>
>>55104621
huh
interesting card
i could see some bullshit with this tbqh
>>
>Legendary Planeswalker

okay I haven't played in a while but last I checked Planeswalkers were legendary by default? That seems needlessly cumbersome and wordy, even if it's in service of a not-very-interesting ult.
>>
But cute face.
>>
>>55105272
>PEGGED
>>
>>55105243
They were in a quasi legendary state that revolved around their subtype.
Nothing stops you from having all four avacyns in play, but something does stop you from playing every variation of Elspeth at once.
>>
>>55105243
Legendary means the card dies if something shares a name with it.
>>
>>55104621
I had to check the card number, because I thought this would be in a Planeswalker Deck.

Unless WOTC changed the card numbering, it is not a deck. You can have the misfortune of pulling this.
>>
>>55105307
>but something does stop you from playing every variation of Elspeth at once
because planeswalkers was intended to be unique characters and, in game, a special kind of permanent with very precise rules, a sort of right-hand man of the player.
this rule change is horseshit, 2/10 nu-magic players would not appreciate
>>
>>55104980
>>55105104
Come to think of it, won't Modern and Legacy BGx decks stand to benefit now that Liliana of the Veil and Liliana, the Last Hope can both be on the battlefield
>>
In a traditional blue deck (the kind everybody wants except for WOTC) this is bad, but in a midrange deck I can see this working.
>+1 lets you loot with combat damage, and in turn helps you get rid of lands and other useless spells
>-2 makes a better phantasmal bear (doesn't get saced from being targeting by an ablilty) for blocking and attacking
>-5 helps you close the game by looting more and/or creating more better bears

also I really want to see humble jace figure out what to do next.
>>
>>55105590
No because Jund is slow as shit right now and you literally have to 1-for-1 every single thing your opponent does until like T6 where you can start playing your own creatures
t. Jund player
>>
>>55107376
Too bad the +1 is only one card total per turn even with multiJace
>>
>>55107616
crap you're right...

but hey, you usually never ultimate a planeswaker for one thing, and bears are still good, right?
>>
>>55107616
Don't you draw and discard for every instance of <+1> activation that turn?
>>
>>55107898
You would indeed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.