[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's life on Imperial space stations like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1960.jpg (18KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1960.jpg
18KB, 285x177px
What's life on Imperial space stations like?
>>
>>55093392
kinda grim, possibly dark.
>>
>>55093392
As shitty as in the rest of the Imperium but the gravity usually goes slightly up and down
>>
>>55093392
The Ship is the Emperor
The Ship is the Imperium
The Ship is All
The Ship Moves
>>
>>55093405

/thread
>>
Please, some one give me a straight answer
>>
>>55093890
See
>>55093415
>>
>>55093392
Well, my suspicions...

You're born destined to be a rating, a serf of the Imperium, whose job it is to maintain the station.
You grew up in a kind of communal crèche, learning your trade while your parents worked, and then being taken home on their off hours, back to the communal barracks.
When you entered your teens, you underwent proficiency testing, finding your aptitudes. Some lucky ones are chosen for more public roles, becoming servants for the navy nobility that own the station. Others become chosen by the Mechanicus, and spirited away to their temple on the station, to be inducted into their faith.
You'll probably not be so lucky, and remain a rating, like your parents before you. You now put your learned skills into practice, maintaining the station: repairing bulkheads, moving cargo, maybe even if you're lucky working in the hydroponic farms. You'll work for most of the day, doing your assigned role. Only for your off hours to be spent in the mass communal barracks. Sleeping and eating, and engaging in what little entertainment's available. One of the artisans made some musical instruments out of scrap, or the sign painter secreted some paint to make a crude tarot deck.
Maybe you'll even find someone to romance. You can seek to trade bunks with one of their neighbours, moving close to them. Maybe even start a family.
Of course, your child will be born destined to be a rating, a serf of the Imperium, whose job it is to maintain the station.
>>
File: Paranoia[1].jpg (148KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
Paranoia[1].jpg
148KB, 600x790px
>>55093392
See pic related.
>>
>>55093392
Much like life aboard an Imperial spaceship, except you have a little more room and you don't have to worry about being ultra-raped by the horrors of the Warp.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.