[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do some more 40kven fluff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0678.jpg (375KB, 705x1014px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
375KB, 705x1014px
No Skaven, no Lizardmen. Truely, the 40K universe has crushed all humanimal rights.

https://pastebin.com/ZzPPbhwF

Space vampires can't have all the fun.

>What do we do with translating the four primary clans from fantasy?
>>
File: skaven1.jpg (81KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
skaven1.jpg
81KB, 400x510px
>>55084713
BEFORE YOU POST, LOOK AT THESE
>>
File: skaven4.jpg (91KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
skaven4.jpg
91KB, 600x452px
>>55084731
official concept art from Jes Goodwin
>>
File: skaven3.jpg (66KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
skaven3.jpg
66KB, 400x566px
>>55084740
>>
>>55084746
Man, I wish my Perma Ban will lift one day so I can contribute with Writefag threads with a Proper keyboard. Phone posting is going to be the death of me.

Bump
>>
Was GW initially serious about including the skaven in the setting? Did they drop them because they felt they weren't grim and serious enough?
>>
>>55084947
Type on keyboard.
Email to self.
Cut and paste from phone.
>>
>>55085566
are you retarded? The skaven are grim as fuck, by your stupid logic, orks would have been removed already.

No, the reason why they weren't developed further was because GW was trying to streamline 40k as much as possible for 3rd edition, and they were already in the process of developing dark eldar and necrons. They figured they didn't need yet another race that might not sell a lot (like the squats) so they just vaguely hinted at what might possibly be space skaven (hruds) in case they ever felt like giving it a try at some point in the future.

But considering that space skaven (and hrud) were just Jes Goodwin's gasmask+greatcoat+jezzail fetish that he's been trying to develop since the very beginning of 40k, I don't think they're gonna be implemented, because the Skitarii already fill that niche perfectly well now. So there won't be two gasmask+greatcoat+jezzail armies.
>>
>>55085638
Never occurred to me that that was a option, thanks.

Anyone got requests?
>>
>>55085732
What do you write?
>>
>>55085750
Anything
>>
>>55085790
Do your space skaven exclusively live in their own worlds or do they have burrows deep underneath hive cities or even inside ships?

Why don't you write a short story about a group of skaven pirates infiltrating a docked vessel (maybe through the cargo hold) and seizing it shortly after departure? Just something simple to show what sort of weapons they would use.
>>
>>55086110
Space Skavens are the space rats infestation of comorragh but even then a minor faction
>>
>>55084947
What were you banned for?
>>
>>55086110
They live mostly in the webway and only a (comparitivly) small portion of them are living in realspace.
>>
File: IMG_0924.png (72KB, 611x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.png
72KB, 611x587px
>>55084713
>>
>>55087124
"Posting" cp on a thread about how to talk to my therapist about being fiddled as a kid.

>>55086110
Will do, give me till tonight or something
>>
>>55092346
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on the thread. Are you writing it from the POW of the skaven? Might be fun to show some of them squabbling over the loot and slaves even before they've captured the ship.
>>
>>55092563
Got vague ideas of a shitload of them hidden on a big imperial ship waiting to go full 911 on the crew and a space station
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.