[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1702: Back To Normal Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 664
Thread images: 85

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55076199
>>
For the Isekai jump, how strong does Grind actually make you?
>>
Question for Softanon I am assuming The Grind puts you at level 9999/99 even if you have limit break right?
>>
>>55083699
It puts you at or near the powercurve of the game you were playing. So you're guaranteed to be a big deal in the jump, but the nature of the curve will vary depending on the game. On average, I would say it would probably be weaker than Level 100, but not by much.

>>55083725
You can presumably still learn regular spacetime magic in-jump. I just wanted the skill to feel more unique, and better match the others.

It's intended to be universal.

>>55083739
Theoretically it could, but magic systems at least would be considered very high-level targets. Akin to trying to upgrade the gravitational constant. Good out of the box thinking though. The kind of thing we all wish isekai protagonists would actually do.
>>
>>55083786
Ninja'd

>>55083796
This is me
>>
>>55083805
*At or near the peak of the powercurve, sorry
>>
>>55083805
For the Reincarnation origin could we use it for the type of isekai where we wake up after dying in the body of someone else in another world? Possibly an alternate version of ourself?
>>
>>55083811
From SB, huh?
>>
>>55083827
you just want an excuse to meet Truck-sama don't you.
>>
>>55083777
THANK YOU FOR KNOWING HOW TO COUNT, TRIPS-SAN
>>
>>55083805
>magic systems
What about individual spells?
>>
>>55083827
The intent of the Reborn origin was specifically to capture the idea of starting a new life from infancy. But, as always, I have no desire or ability to stop people from applying houserules to my work in order to enjoy it more.
>>
>>55083851
You're welcome, Voldemort.
>>
>>55083423
>>55083724
Would you at least be willing to post the current WIP?
>>
>>55083862
How would Limit Breaker interact with Upgrade and System?

Would it be redundant since they don't seem to have caps anyway, just scaling prices?
>>
>>55083867
What's the point of that?
>>
>>55083847
>Truck-sama
Truck-sensei has killed more people than I have. I must track him down to learn his ways.

Either that or I'll get a "notice me" shirt.
>>
>>55083859
I think it would honestly depend on the kind of spell. If a spell is just a pattern or structure, upgrading it would be like trying to upgrade a sentence. I'm not going to call it impossible, but you're getting into weird territory.

Although if you're referring to upgrading a spell that you just cast, like improving a fireball mid-flight, that would be a more simple matter of working very quickly, instead of getting into conceptual territory.
>>
>>55083805
Would Limit Break more generally allow you to keep improving your total "level" in settings which have such things- to progress past the "level cap", as it were, or is it limited to more specific attributes and skills?
>>
>>55083890
I can see it now. Laharl looks at you and curses out the developer for putting in something as broken as a character over the level cap.

Also not Softanon but isnt that kinda what the cheat says it does?
>>
>>55083888
Would we have the memories of our origin selves' life? Most likely memories of modern day japan or of a dystopia where people shut themselves off in video games all day?
>>
>>55083880
Whether or not such things have caps would depend on the setting. Its main use would arguably be skills, since those often do have a cap.

>>55083890
It was chiefly intended to allow growth in things that improve when you level, instead of specifically allowing you to keep leveling. But I suppose at that point the difference is pretty minor.

Maybe Limit Break could grow to affect level caps after you leveled the skill up enough?
>>
>>55083910
I think it depends on if you consider "level" an "attribute".

>>55083922
Ah, k. Thanks.
>>
>>55083886
My head went straight to
>Truck-Senpai noticed me and all I got was this lousy body-cast.
>>
>>55083916
If you want to, I won't stop you from assuming so. But as written in the jump

>All origins are Drop-In, of a sort, and so will not provide much, if any memories or backgrounds.
They will only set the stage for your time in this world.
>>
>>55083945
Wouldn't the Gamer origin have fairly in depth knowledge of the world due to having played a game based on it? Not as much just from the origin as if they bought the relevant perk but still.
>>
>>55083964
Depends on what kind of gamer you were. Maybe you just picked up the game a couple days ago and only put a few hours into it. Maybe you played it obsessively for hundreds of hours. Maybe you just ERPed in social areas and never even considered clearing content.
>>
File: 1503241665693.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1503241665693.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>55083614
Why do you think all anons are the same? I don't complain about you offering too much. I instead don't trust you to include what Heavens would have

>Why would I not offer the coolest things
I sure don't know what you think is cool. But the things I wanted out of this jump, like the Heroes races, replacing the Future Warrior, being able to companion Chronoa, and having all the dress up items, are very likely to be on the chopping block because you don't care about them.

'Time Warrior' is not a thing. There's the Future Warrior and there's the Time Patrollers. I don't want to be a hero, I want to replace the CAC protagonist.
>>
>>55083631
It's not a matter of what CAN make people happy, it's about what can make that person happy. Sure plenty of people enjoy making support items. That doesn't mean everyone will be happy making support items.
>>
>>55084019
Deku himself acknowledges that he probably would have enjoyed working in support if he hadn't gotten his quirk.
>>
>>55084025
What page? The boy cared so much about being a hero that his spirit probably would never recover if he couldn't get into the school.
>>
Is there any perk in jumpchain which lets us ignore diminishing returns?
>>
>>55084050
So few people care about those that you don't really need one.
>>
>>55084046
He also could have gotten into the school without a quirk. He just wouldn't have been in the hero course.
>>
>>55084058
Deku pretty certainly isn't going to be happy in the general studies course that doesn't even have anything to do with heroics.
>>
>>55084056
They might have been asking for something to avoid them in general, rather than the specific rule which enforces them.
>>
>>55084050
>>55084076
Is there a perk that specifically forces diminishing returns to exist?
>>
>>55084089
It's in the original rules of jumpchain no one gives a shit about.
>>
>>55084050
Learning perks. There are enough and varied ones to make most things near instant. A lazy magic can just piss about collecting generalized learning and magic learning till they cast a fireball then a sunball right after. One of the easier jumo themes.
>>
>>55084089
No, but diminishing returns are a natural obstacle you'll encounter once you reach a certain level of development in a given area, and you'll either need to suck it up and spend a lot more time on training or remove them entirely.
>>
>>55083805
Can you upgrade your caster level or equivalent? It can't give knowledge so there'd be no new spells, just doing what you can already do better? Like making yourself a better air mage or something.
>>
>>55083981
Honestly most of the origins seem badly done compared to the rest of it. Mostly stemmimg from your insistace that we are dropping in from the chain instead of having normal origins.

Summoned having you appear at the same age as you ended your last one could have serious issues. Probably not but when you can avoid an unneccery instant death start as easily as including a proper age roll you should probably do it.

For the reborn origin you could be easily and immediately screwed if you are early in your chain. Honestly it should be a drawback to start as a baby. There are ways around this but doing so would kill one of the common themes of reincarnation stories, closness with your new family. How would you feel if your child turned into an adult overnight? As a first or early jump it railroads you into choosing your options around what lets you survive/act during infancy and childhood.

The gamer is simply in an objectivly better position than the other two due to being stuck in a game we are by definition at least somewhat familiar with. This advantage is rather trivial by the standards of the setting but compared to starting as a baby it is hugely better.
>>
>>55084136
Just think of it as upgrading your magic power or concentration. Badda boom.
>>
>>55083883
Some people like to know what we've lost.
>>
>>55084010
Aren't you just shitposting? You seem to be making a pile of baseless assumptions on what she'd cut just because she hasn't specifically mentioned including them and even when she has mentioned them, you've ignored that.
>>
>>55084136
Uprade the rate at which you learn and master magic as well as your magic pool and maximum output?
>>
>>55083805
Can Skill Books be used to share specific techniques, or is it limited to the larger overarching "skills"?
>>
>>55084203
How can you use what you were never going to get in the first place?
>>
>>55084214
She only mentioned demon out of all of the things I said, like Chronoa, replacing the Future Warrior, and the wardrobe. Not even the other Heroes races like Android, and Kai.
>>
>>55084192
That's useful, but then how does upgrading classes work?
>>
>>55084010
I guess you'll just have to wait and see eh?
>>
>>55084220
Know, not use.
>>
Has anyone ever noticed a post being deleted and restored rapidly and repeatedly shortly after it is posted?
>>
>>55084224
The same autist, still going after her for the dirge drive? You're really pathetic.
>>
>>55084217
The line is blurry. (This is basically becoming my catchphrase) But I don't see why not. At worst, the specific technique would just get grouped into a general skill for the style, and you'd get the same result.
>>
>>55084229
What does it matter if you weren't getting it anyway? HeavensAnon was giving up the jump already, whether Val took it from him or not.
>>
File: AVP WIP 0.9.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
AVP WIP 0.9.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Okay next round of WIP. This is a "tentatively complete" version.

Changelog:
Lots and lots of small changes based on questions and feedback.
Filled out companion section. Remembered to specify their items.
No gaps in the item section.
>>
>>55084225
Like going from a base class to a prestige class.
>>
>>55084233
Only once or twice when someone forgets their image?
>>
>>55084228
That implies that I'm anticipating this, when it's not going to include anything that I was looking forward to in the first place and is probably like four months away with your backlog. Instead I'm disappointed NOW. If you ever even do finish it, I can be double disappointed, but there's no waiting since I already know what you're doing.

>>55084240
I don't give a fuck about dirge, so no.
>>
>>55084249
To be sad over.
>>
>>55084254
>Lots and lots of small changes based on questions and feedback.
More details?
>>
>>55084263
No, a bunch of times very quickly. As in I've only seen it happen when spamming the update button.
>>
>>55084246
I was more asking if it could be used to /only/ gift a specific technique, rather than if techniques were transferred. Like giving someone access to one spell in particular rather than master over a whole school of magic.
>>
>>55084290
Happens to me sometimes when my 4chan userscripts are acting up. It's just a glitch in how they read the webpage.
>>
How...far...should I go with making my custom companion...custom?
>>
>>55084228
Congratulations on succeeding where Muyo failed.

Hope it's everything you wanted it to be.
>>
>>55084267
Lol, you're a salty little bitch, aint'cha?

Boo fucking hoo. Grow the fuck up and stop clogging the thread with your nonsense.
>>
>>55084295
Well, like I said. The line is blurry. Generally I think it's always possible to do a weaker, lesser version of something. So making a "limited skill book" that only contains knowledge on one specific technique should be doiable.
>>
>>55084267
>>55084010
I'm not any of the people you replied to before you start hurling accusations, but has it occured to you that

>I want this particular thing to satisfy my particular build"

Isn't a very realistic thing to expect someone making a jump to capitulate to, and it's silly to get upset about it?
>>
>>55084307
ALL THE WAY
Don't stop for anything anon, you're literally free to tailor them to your heart's desire to be a perfect fetishbait waifu/husbando, don't let your shame or sense of morality stop you.
>>
>>55084267
Why does she need to specifically say she'll be including the base races of the game when that's something she's done in almost every jump with more than one race already? Do you think you'll just be some random alien that isn't any of the core races for no reason at all?

You're just wanting to attack her over something and it's sad.
>>
>>55084344
It's not even that. She's even said she's including the things he says she won't be and he's totally ignored her. He's the same shitposter that went after her for the dirge drive incident.
>>
>>55084258
So if I knew a little air magic and it was considered part of an Elementalist Class, for example, I could upgrade the Elementalist Class in some way, but not the air magic?
>>
>>55084308
How does Muyo even come into this?
>>
>>55084321
I'm pretty salty at the shitposter for driving Heavens off, yeah. You remind me of him.

>>55084344
Since when are wardrobes going to give you extra power?

>>55084348
They're not base races of Xenoverse. They're races in Heroes, which is connected.

>>55084354
No she didn't, and no I'm not.
>>
>>55084364
Which specific races are you complaining about that you want in?
>>
>>55084364
What races are even in Heroes that aren't in Xenoverse already?
>>
What's progress like on Crash Bandicoot?
>>
>>55084364
So what exactly do you think you're accomplishing by attacking the jumpmaker Heavens passed the torch unto?
>>
>>55084361
You could upgrade the power and speed of your magic, but not learn new spells. Or you could upgrade your class from Elementalist to something more specialized, like Air Mage, or more advanced, like... uh... Element Master? I dunno.
>>
>>55084228
Hey Val, if you don't mind me asking, would it be possible for Lord of the Night from Seven Deadly Sins to eventually expand to the whole world? If so, how long would it take? Plunging the whole world into darkness is a required feat for all proper final bosses, and Lord of the Night seems really good for that.
>>
>>55084334
Regarding the granularity of Upgrade. Could you decide to upgrade a specific sense someone has, or would you have to upgrade their (Sense) stat?
>>
>>55084385
...there's a Crash Bandicoot jump in the works?

What is the game about? I literally only know it from the WHOA meme
>>
>>55084386
Um. He's shitposting. Is that not obvious?
>>
>>55084381
Android, Demon, Kai.
>>
>>55084280
Xeno Large Variant - may be a unique variation of these types, like an amphibious Praetorian or a slightly lighter, but sleeker and faster Charger.
Xeno Queen- You may also select this option to be a similarly-sized Xenomorph variant, such as the
‘King’ Xenomorph, at the cost of reproductive capabilities.
Building Better Worlds - includes genetic experimentation which may be applied to xenos.
Metamorphosis - You may develop into a type of Xenomorph lower on the hierarchy than your original xenomorph form. The resulting Hybrid form is a blend of your original xenomorph form and the host, rather than the "default" alien drone and the host.
Added Power Loader item
Added Jockey Fossil item
Renamed "Maze" hive option to "Labyrinth" in honor of Aliens: Labyrinth.
Specified Predator Mesh Armor comes with the cloaking device.
Added a couple more images.
Fixed some formatting.
Added a human companion and a female yautja companion.
Added gear to the companions who need it.
Added some more Notes.
Fixed a couple of typos.
>>
>>55084370
>>55084408
I mentioned them, Kai and Android.

>>55084386
Expressing disappointment at the situation.
>>
>>55084397
I mean, I'd imagine it'd be possible. Probably more because your power had gotten close to the level of doing planetary stuff if you're wanting to do it straight away. It'd be possible by just waiting for it to grow over time but...I dunno, I think that'd be on the order of decades to get that big through just time. You'd be better off just getting stronk and then going whole world covering from the get go.
>>
>>55084364
>since when are wardrobes going to give you extra power

...I don't understand why you're talking about wardrobes and power when I specifically asked you why your build in particular mandates an imperative to include the things you, personally, want in a jump. I said absolutely nothing about wardrobes or power.

I said you seemed very silly.
>>
>>55084400
[Sense] would probably have a little arrow next to it that would lead to a drop-down menu with the specific senses.

Dunno what would happen if you upgrades someone's sense of proprioception though.
>>
>>55084419
Oh, does Upgrade come with its own interface?
>>
>>55084413
I'm more disappointed that you're shitting on her when she's said she's multiplying the amount of content we are getting by 3 or more times over. Grow up you snotty little idiot.
>>
>>55084419
That's what I was hoping for. Looking to do things like upgrade vision into night vision and things like that.
>>
>>55084404
FUAnon is making it.

Uh...Bandicoot fights midget mad scientist who wants to take over the world, usually with the help of a magic tiki mask?
>>
>>55084417
It's not about my build. It wasn't possible to formulate a build from Heavens' snippets in the first place.

And there's no imperative. I'm disappointed because the shitposter drove Heavens off, so there will be no Chronoa option, there will be no option to replace the Future Warrior, no wardrobe for all the outfits in the games, and no Heroes race choices. I'm not telling her to put those in, I'm being disappointed because I know they won't be in.

>>55084431
I honestly do not care about triple perks or whatever. Your budget doesn't change regardless. The things I like out of settings are neat little touches like the above, not my 50th 'you're good at training' perk.
>>
>>55084419
>proprioception
They'd have a better sense of where the bits were at all times? seems like a good thing for shoggothy types like me, I'm glad this came up!
>>
>>55084254
I'll just tentatively play with some builds then. Thank you for the Jump :)
>>
>>55084416
Well, I was planning on training to reach that level anyway, but it only takes decades to reach that level just by time alone? That's...huh. I thought it would take a lot longer to reach that level. Yeah, I'll just level grind in that case. I'm guessing it will only take me a few years to a decade to reach that level if I actually train, then?
>>
>>55084427
Technically, it just sort of gives you a mental picture of what your options are when you focus on a target. But since it's a mental picture, if you visualize it as an interface, that's what you'll get.

>>55084432
Just remember that improvements to [Light Sensitivity] should be accompanied by improvements to [Acclimation Speed], otherwise they'll be super vulnerable to sudden flashes of light.
>>
>>55084434
Ah, so like Sonic meets Banjo Kazooie. Got it.

I feel bad when I know so little about a jump I can do little more than bust a few sentences out about how doing random bullshit, because I don't know what more there is to do. Not blaming anyone, just a little sad because I feel like it's been happening a lot lately.

>>55084454
>there's no imperative.

Okay then. Glad we cleared that up.
>>
>>55084419
In regards to knowing what a skill is for the Cheats, would it be fair to say that if it could reasonably be expected to be up-gradable with Skill Points in a video-game it would likely count for the Cheats?
>>
>>55084454
How do you know they won't be in? What about Val's jumpmaking leads you to believe that she will exclude those specific things?
>>
>>55083805
How do you handle stuff like the effects of The System or User Interface not being anything special, just how it works for everyone? This is something it would be nice it if was a free in jump, and you could pay a surcharge to keep it for yourself and companions after the jump, instead to being a unique skill for everyone.

Any chance of letting companions get two Unique skills?

The dungeon cores in Lazy Dungeon Master have gacha as part of a larger DP spending system that allows them to customize/grow their dungeon, summon monsters to defend it, and loot to fill it and equip monsters with.

The Dungeon Heart race covers the dungeon making and monster summoning, but not the loot/rewards part of being a dungeon. Either it or the Gacha skill would use a buy menu for that part of dungeon maintenance.

Limit break IS better them gatekeeper, but Could you add in Gatekeeper back as a 200 CP General Perk? For those useful non traditional elemental magics like Space, Time, or Gravity? Or add a perk magical affinity/talent perk to each origin. Summoned could get Gatekeeper/Space, Gamer could get Pause/Time, and Reborn could get Music of the Spheres/Gravity.

Could you add a note about what happens to the Cave of Beginnings in later jumps, and its Heart is it develops one? or modify the existing one so it covers both dungeons?

Are the Vassal Tribe followers, or do they take a companion slot?

I wish the Speechcraft had something more to it, but I don't know what.
>>
>>55084471
Good point. Maybe I'll go [Body] > [Eyes] instead to cover risks like that. A few levels in [Eyes] would likely also reduce the risk of blindness, cataracts and more.
>>
>>55084467
Oh. No, I mean that it slowly grows over time if you sit there and leave the effect active. it won't grow to that level for every time you use it in that timeframe. The base area it covers when you activate it is governed by your level of power, it's just that once you have it active, the night and space stuff will slowly grow over time in that one instance.
>>
>>55084478
Val only includes things she likes/wants. I don't see her wanting those outfits, those races, that character, or wanting to replace the protagonist, and if she doesn't, it's impossible to convince her to ever put something in.
>>
>>55084499
You....you're serious. You think that she personally desires everything in all of the massive jumps she's made and that she's never put in something for the sake of having it in?

I don't even need evidence to point out how full of shit you are but I even have evidence. She's said on several times that she finds updating the Servant Supplement to be boring to her and yet she still does it because it's necessary.

Fuck off already you shitposter. This attempt was even worse than the gender pronoun game.
>>
>>55084474
Basically, yeah. It used to be pretty big, alongside Spyro and other classics, but it slowly faded out of view after a while. The five year hiatus probably didn't help. Recently though, the first three games were remastered for the PS4, so it might make a comeback. Probably not, but I can dream.

I know how you feel. Wikis can only tell you so much, so gathering information for some jumps can be a pain.

>>55084496
Oh, okay. Uh, in that case, might I get a rough estimate for how long it would take to train it up to the point where the base is global? I'm guessing something like decades, centuries?
>>
>>55084499
So the fact that she included every possible race in DBM, the fact that she always puts in canon companion options that don't have limits on who you can take, the fact that she outright told you she'd be putting in the clothing stuff and Heroes stuff, none of that matters because you know what she wants and what she'll put in, even if she herself doesn't?
>>
>>55084527
Basically just get your overall level of power (Physical/magical) to the planet level or thereabouts. Could probably go a fair bit below outright destroying planets and still manage to cover the whole world though.
>>
>>55084513
Most jumpmakers do in fact base options off of what they like, yes.

>>55084528
She didn't, technically. There are several minor races she didn't include.

Chronoa is a bit more important than a regular Time Patroller, people like that are often excluded from companion options.

She said she'd be putting in stuff related to the clothing. Not an option for the clothing.

She only said she'd putting in Demons.

Also nothing about replacing the Future Warrior.
>>
>>55084543
I can work with that. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>55084476
Sorry, but you mind if I asked for a specific example? Not sure exactly what you mean.

>>55084488
>How do you handle stuff like the effects of The System or User Interface not being anything special, just how it works for everyone?

My inability to address this issue to my own satisfaction is the price for making a Generic instead of a specific setting.

>Any chance of letting companions get two Unique skills?

Probably not.

>Dungeon stuff

This also goes back to trying to generalize details enough to make the jump Generic.

>magic general perk

I don't think it's a bad idea, but honestly if I start including perks to customize your in-setting skills with that level of detail, it opens the floodgates for a whole new world of jump design issues. I'm likely just going to leave it at people being able to study and learn spacetime magic in-setting.

>Cave of Beginnings

Yes, I can add a note that it follows as expected.

>Are the Vassal Tribe followers, or do they take a companion slot?

Followers.
>>
>>55084254
>Alien vs Predator jump
>It's got the comic continuities
>Human Predator
>Alien Human monstrosity
I love it and you man.
>>
>>55083805
Is the cost of upgrade affected at all by if the target could get to the level you're aiming for on their own? Like if you needed Joe Mcdude to be strong enough to lift that crate for this long, and he /could/ build up the requisite strength and endurance by working out for a couple months, you're just speeding that along?
>>
>>55084419
Hey Softanon, I've got some thoughts on Skill Sharing: shouldn't it be able to get you multiple skills? Unlike Skill Books, you need to actually defeat or kill your target, and you can only do it once, while with Skill Book you can (presumably) do the ritual as often as you want, only needing a way to see your target. Perhaps to balance that you could rule that you'd simply get the targe's most prominent/unique abilities, or ones you don't already have, without the ability to choose (Which, iirc, is as it is for most isekai protags possessing that kind of skill)

Also, there were several neat drawback suggestions made by some anons a few threads back. It'd be great if you could somehow incorporate them into the jump.
>>55027805
>>
>>55084548
>Most jumpmakers base it off what they like
ahahaha

Yeah. you a duuum fuck. How can you say that with a straight face when people have made jumps for things they hate? You think Nikamoth really loves the Emoji movie and everything in it? You think OAA likes every option he made in his jumps?
>>
>>55084571
I mean For something like Skill Sharing I couldn't make a 'strength' book, but if someone had an ability that let them use energy to enhance their strength, I could make a book of 'strength enhancement'.

Or I could make a book that teaches a magic system, but not one that gives you a big mana pool. Mechanics/engineering skills but not the fine control needed to solder tiny circuits (though perhaps a soldering skill might help with that a little).
>>
>>55084590
Perks off of things they like, anon. That's not the same thing as liking a property.
>>
>Anons are okay that jumper can become LITERALLY ULTIMATE KARS in the Jorge Joestar Jump
>A being that can only be rendered paralyzed by space
>A condition many jumpers have perks to counteract
Why is this acceptable and how did this jump get on the drive?
>>
>>55084598
>A condition many jumpers have perks to counteract
Try not using inter-jump balance, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>55084598
It could still get killed by soul attacks or completely disintegrated.

Of course, you can always stack immunities to everything.
>>
>>55084488
>Summoned could get Gatekeeper/Space, Gamer could get Pause/Time, and Reborn could get Music of the Spheres/Gravity.
>>55084571
>I don't think it's a bad idea
I think it's a good idea. It keeps something preexisting that has already been used in builds from causing problems by vanishing, and has symmetry between origins.

And Time, Space, Gravity, etc are usually rarer in fantasy settings then earth, air, fire, water, light, dark. That make good them Isekai gimmicks by virtue of usefulness and specialness factor.
>>
>>55084580
The difference between the two possibilities is pretty much nonexistent for the purposes of a fantasy setting, so it wouldn't really matter.

>>55084583
>you'd simply get the targe's most prominent/unique abilities

If the target has multiple prominent skills you really want, then the ability to gain them all after one victory makes Sharing too powerful.

>ones you don't already have, without the ability to choose

This is functionally identical to just getting all of a target's skills, and is therefore way too powerful as well.
>>
>>55084548
Good christ are you one autistic little fucknugget. For the sake of maaaybe getting you to shut up, I'll repeat.

Yes, I will be including all the major races. That is all playable ones in Xenoverse and the major ones from Heroes as well. If you're dumb enough to need me to actually list them all, which you probably are, it's going to be Human, Saiyan, Namekian, Frieza Race, Majin, Demon, Kai, Android. That you somehow believe I would not go all in on all the races when I always have in the past, said I was doing perklines and said I was including heroes stuff is just dumb.

Yes, like with all of my jumps, there will be a canon companion option that lets you take anyone you can convince. That you somehow believe I would put restrictions on it even when I haven't put restrictions on jumps like Jorge Joestar, Sekai Oni or even Dragon Ball Multiverse is just you looking for trouble to make.

Yes, there are going to be stuff for all of the clothing stuff in the game. That is not meaning a shitty weaving perk. That means there will be an item or perk to get the clothing/wardrobe.

See the first one.

This is the only one I didn't mention anything for, so kudos there. Yes, there will be an option to say that you are the hero instead of whoever the canon one was, if you take the origin based on the hero.

But seriously, shut the fuck up with stuff this dumbness. You're acting like a whining child with how you need things exactly spelt out for you or else you'll throw a hissy fit at everyone and make up lies. Good gravy.
>>
>>55084616
>If the target has multiple prominent skills you really want, then the ability to gain them all after one victory makes Sharing too powerful.
Can't you do the same with Skill Books anyway? A five minute ritual requiring sight, blood, or something along this lines isn't exactly hard.

But yeah, I agree to it being too powerful. I still think that Skill Books is way more useful, but I guess you can't do anything about that.

Anyway, have you looked at the drawbacks?
>>
>>55084622
>fucknugget
not that guy. I have to say ozzyland swearing is seems so vibrant compared to plain old american swearing.
>>
File: 1503539639073.png (255KB, 495x484px) Image search: [Google]
1503539639073.png
255KB, 495x484px
>>55084474

Yeah, that's a real problem. It gets worse when you're in a position where you're relatively able to just roll over some of the bigger issues in the setting.

Weirdly enough I've been doing an experiment with starting with just 0 CP each jump except for one build(The first), and it's been pretty intriguing so far. I guess I'm just not one for accruing stuff at a rapid pace, I guess
>>
>>55084596
Those examples are all valid. You could make a Kaioken, Personal Reinforcement, Magecraft(Fate), or Engineering book.
>>
>>55084646
You have to vary it up unless you want to be a bore.
>>
>>55084649
Awesome. Thank you.
>>
>>55084598
Kars can be hurt and killed. Just because he can survive in space doesn't mean he's indestructible anon.
>>
>>55084646
As a proud American I can say that I have heard plenty of shit weasels get called fucknuggets in my time
>>
>>55084598
He ain't all that. As >>55084607 pointed out, one can quite easily disintegrate him with Jumpertech.
>>
>>55084649
I don't know if the Cheats/Unique Skills section is something you even want to talk about anymore - apologies if it isn't - but there was an idea I meant to throw at you a week ago when I last saw you. Namely, lowering the price of individual cheats BUT putting a limit on the number of cheats you're allowed to purchase. So if Cheats are 200/300/whatever, but you can only buy four of them, then all builds built with 400CP as the limit are preserved, you can't just go off and buy the entire section, and it encourages people to spend CP in the perks/item sections of the jump (which are great and I think somewhat overlooked atm)
>>
>>55084647
Not that anon, but that's why I scale jumps. Like, just make my way up the power scale, rather then starting at the top or jumping up and down it. It means there's an actual challenge.
>>
>>55084675
I guess we're just too mellowed out to put in the effort out here.
>>
>>55084698
Except most people only bought that many anyway. It's not addressing the problem at all, just lowering the price back down to when the average person bought 3 cheats each.
>>
>>55084714
How do you determine scaling within a theme? As in, how do you, specifically, do that?
>>
>>55084649
>at base level
So could one train up their Magecraft(Fate) and if so, how far could you take it?
>>
>>55084649
Could you make a laser eyes book?
>>
File: IMG_1801.png (365KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.png
365KB, 600x720px
>>55084622
Android gonna include Bioandroids like Cell?
>>
>>55084622
>autistic little fucknugget
you forgot "walking semen dumpster of a human being" you vicious little potty mouth.
>>
>>55084698
It's honestly not a bad idea. But I don't want to just forcibly limit people's options just because I want them to appreciate the perk and item sections more. I feel like that's putting the cart before the horse.

I'd rather let people make their own builds to suit their taste, even if that means buying nothing but Unique Skills and ignoring the rest of the jump.
>>
>>55084726
Well, that depends on what you mean by theme. Do you mean something broad like 'Martial Artist' jumper, or something more specific like a 'Fighting Game' chain? Well, in case you mean the latter, I look at what the setting is like to see where it fits on the scale. Let's take Darkstalkers, for example. Now, the perks themselves seem fairly standard, but if you look at the setting itself, it's absolutely nuts. There's a guy who can were planets as rings, and he gets beat by a vampire lord, who in turn is only as powerful as Morrigan at at third (or was it two thirds?) of what she could be. Obviously, that's going to be at the tail end of a fighting game chain.
>>
>>55084765
>>55084631
I need muh drawbacks.
>>
>>55084755
A vicious Valeria is a vivacious Valeria
>>
>>55084726
>>55084766
wear* planets Fuck.
>>
>>55084743
Fucking really, mate? Do you need hand-holding for every little thing? He already approved several examples from which you should be perfectly able to fanwank.
>>
anything besides Power Combinations that lets me merge two powers or perks together to make a third power?
>>
>>55084748
Yeah. I'll probably end up handling it like Multiverse where they're the same option but you just pay a different price if you want to be one or the other. That or maybe have it be a perk or something.

We'll see how it spins out once I get down to deciding what exactly goes into the racial perks.

>>55084755
Like I said, you gotta vary it up to not be boring. If I just used the same insult over and over, it's gonna lose all the bang and joy in it. So that's why I'd call you something like a hairy sheepfucker instead of just repeating your fave quote of mine.
>>
>>55084735
That lies firmly within the realm of personal discretion. Although I acknowledge that the possibilities of such training are hilarious.

>>55084743
Assuming you have someone on hand who can shoot lasers out of their eyes, probably.
>>
>>55084748
Why is whats-his-face there? He's not one of Gero's robots, and, as far as I know , has nothing to do with the Red Ribbon Army.
>>
>>55084766
Both, honestly. Thanks for the answer so far!
>>
File: Awesome.gif (228KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome.gif
228KB, 500x316px
>>55084779
>personal discretion
Gif (read: jif) related is the result of the wanking you've given me permission for
>>
>>55084774
So you're saying that because it works on learnable abilities I should assume that it let's me copy Superman's powers? Or those of the Martian Manhunter? Marvel Mutants?
>>
>>55084809
Laser eyes are doable, so why not Superman's other abilities?
>>
>>55084809
that's some advanced shitposting
>>
>>55084725
The point I was making was people buy that many and nothing else (because they can't afford to).
>>55084765
I think the limit's already there - again, total CP. It's just that lots of people seem to be hitting this limit and then, by definition, not having CP to spend on other options. I guess it's a question of balancing the potential diversity of different builds vs. how generous you want to be with allowing those builds to be constructed.
>>
>>55084821
So...you're just wanting them to get things cheaper? This is just yet another attempt at sneaking the price back down from 400. How desperate are you about this?
>>
>>55084765
>I'd rather let people make their own builds to suit their taste
Bring back ICan'tBelieveIt'sNotVista I mean Gatekeeper please.
>>
>>55084725
>>55084821
At least what I saw people doing. I've seen more than a few builds that loaded up on drawbacks and purchased nothing but cheats. And those are the one's that stuck out in my mind as a balancing problem.
>>
>>55084821
Except your change means that people can get all the cheats they were before but more things on top, totally defeating the point of changing the CP cost to 400 in the first place. It was not changed solely because people were getting all of them, it was also majorly changed because all the cheats were being made stronger and stronger so that the 200 price tag didn't fit.
>>
>>55084783
Ah, gotcha. Well, anyway, continuing with the first example, I also take a look at what the jump offers. Now, let's look at Skullgirls for this next one. Ignoring the fact that it's a trap option, the option to BE a Skullgirl is obviously pretty crazy powerful. However, the setting itself is fairly normal, at least in terms of power. Because of this, I could place it about anywhere in the chain, since it's fairly standard in terms of power overall but it has a really powerful perk that I CAN buy. By looking at both the setting and the perks, and comparing it to other jumps in my themed chain, I can figure out what order to place it in.

Now, let's say that we're taking about something vague like Martial Artist Jumper. The above still applies, but now there's another facet to it: story. Simply put, in something vague like a Martial Artist Jumper, there SHOULD be a story, or at least some way to measure the growth of the character alongside the growth of their power. The danger and power offered by settings is still important, but you also have to consider the impact of a setting on the Jumper. Obviously, something like Street Fighter is going to have more of an impact on a Martial Artist Jumper then something like Generic Videogame Developer. However, jumps like Star Wars or Evangelion, where martial arts are rendered irrelevant against the major threats, will also have an impact on the story, so even ignoring the power and danger in those jumps, you have to think, 'Do I want my Jumper to have this story arc right now?'. Shit like that is important to how your chain goes.
>>
>>55084842
Much as he was a prick about it, the guy arguing for the changes before posted all the builds so far and found the average person didn't even get to 3 cheats bought.
>>
>>55084861
Iirc the average was 3, but yeah, there was pretty much no reason to change to prices. But I guess people just want something to get angry at.
>>
>>55084783
>>55084860
talking* Shit, that's another spelling error.
>>
>>55084832
...Sort of? That's the end result of the compromise I suggested there anyway. Personally I think it'd be a good idea to cap it at, say, 3 cheats total (with or without a price change). Softanon didn't seem to like the idea of limiting people (didn't think he would) so I suggested something that didn't introduce any new limits and would still up the diversity of different builds.

>>55084861
Really? I must of missed that. In my biased head there a bunch of builds that just went "I'm going to buy out this whole section". I guess those were just the one's that made it to long term memory.
>>
>>55084874
Just under 3, it was about 2.79 or something.
>>
>>55084895
I'd be happy with 79% of the Empty Frame cheat
>>
>>55084895
I wonder how 2.79 Unique Skills converts to the Goku scale?
>>
>>55084922
What do you mean, an African or European Goku?
>>
>>55084932
An Asian one.
>>
>>55084937
Oh, well in that case, I'd say about...1.23
>>
>>55084857
>your change means that people can get all the cheats they were before but more things on top
Nah man. I was saying that, if Softanon doesn't want to impose new limits (and wants to preseve builds that already exist), you can just set the limit to be the max number of cheats you can access now - thus ensuring people can't up the number of cheats they buy.

>also majorly changed because all the cheats were being made stronger and stronger
That's fair. In my head the price increase was a balancing thing in terms of "too many people are buying too many cheats, let's up the price", (which implicitly rather than explicitly looks at the cost-power ratio). It's sort of a question of design goals.
>>
>>55084895
No, it got revised to exactly 3 after a miscount in one of the builds was noticed.

Cheating Cheater had 6 cheats, not 5. That raised the average.
>>
>>55084963
Oh, my bad. Same point remains though.
>>
>>55084857
>>55084957
Again, I was apparently wrong with the whole "too many people too many cheats", but that's where my head was at originally.
>>
>>55084779
If you don't buy Limit Breaker, is there a cap to how much you can Upgrade things? Like a wiener for instance.
>>
>>55084857
You aren't understanding what he is saying.
Which is something like
1: Count how many cheats you could get right now at the current price if that was all you bought.
2: Make that the cheat cap.
3: Go back to the old price.

Now no one is getting price gouged. But they're not spending all their cp on cheats either.
>>
>>55084228
Val, would be able to get more than one servant in Apocrypha?
>>
>>55085035
Will we*
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>55084254
[Alien vs Predator]

Drawbacks: Crossover Chaos (Prometheus), The Great Hunt, A More Familiar Time, Glitchy, Washed Up, A Long Way From Home, Can't you not touch anything? (2000)

Rolled LV-1201

Human, Frontier

Tech-head (Free)
In Nomine Matri Regina (1700)
I'll Ride In The Back (Free)
Sharp Sticks: M41A Pulse Rifle (Free)
Expedition Gear (Free)
Jockey Fossil (1400)
Hive (1300)
Nest Chamber (900)
Camouflaged Hive: Weyland-Yutani Research Facility (800)
Hive sizex6 (200
The Princess (100)
Xenopup (50)
Unknown Life Form: The Other Princess (0)
-Alien (700)
-Queen (500)
-They're Coming Out Of The Walls! (Free)
-Spatter (Free)
-Structural Perfection (400)
-In Space... (300)
-Metamorphosis (0)

>Come in Weyland-Yutani, this is commander John Doe of the Epimetheus mission, I said come in Weyland-Yutani. As you can see we're settling in just fine, but we're running low on supplies.
>"WHAT THE-how did you get this number?! Oh shit, you're that drunken asshole we put in charge of that other colonisation mission we funded because the Prometheus' R&D budget had a little extra left over! Ho-lee-shit you are in trouble. You don't just take a piece of cutting edge technology for a joyride "because the clouds on LV-1201 look purty"! I'd fire you, but I'm legally obligated to find out how the FUCK you're still alive!"
>Mistakes were made by everyone involved, sir.
>"Your assigned David model threw himself out of the ship airlock, after you challenged him to a drinking contest!"
>Water under the bridge, sir.
>"The last time you were asked to give a status update, you played us an off-key song about how how whatever a "Yautja matriarch" is has a curvier ass than Ms. Yutani!"
>My mama always taught me to forgive and forget, sir.
>"YOU ARE CURRENTLY WEARING A BLACK LATEX COSTUME, COVERED IN SLIME AND PLAYING WITH SOME SORT OF SPACE CRAB"
>In my defence, that's a little out of context sir.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>55084997
>If you don't buy Limit Breaker, is there a cap to how much you can Upgrade things?
Yes. the same as it was before, the MP cost to upgrade.

>Upgrade Without Limit Break
there is a point you are unable to increase a stat at all without using upgrade, and upgrade will be very expensive to use.

>Upgrade with Limit Break.
And stat can be trained OR upgraded. There will come a point where training a stat yourself will be much easier than upgrading it, because of the price to upgrade that stat.
>>
File: The ultimate waif-form.jpg (298KB, 1464x900px) Image search: [Google]
The ultimate waif-form.jpg
298KB, 1464x900px
>>55085053
>Also, can we just focus on something? We discovered the shit out of alien life!
>"...holy shit, you did. I was so angry I'm only just processing the implications"
>Listen, we just reaped a record harvest of...edible alien space crabs, and the ladies are going stir-crazy. The planet's habitable so-if you've got another crew willing and able, then the more the merrier! Also can you patch Mr. Weyland through? I think he might want to see this"
>"Alright, I'll-hang on. The timing for this mission can't possibly be right! According to our records out of the 63 crewmembers, you're the only man and SOMEONE LET YOU BRING A DOG!"
>Brent. Brent, stay focused here
>"JOHN YOU SONNUVABITCH, YOU PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU-"
>"Let him finish, Brent"
>"Mr. Weyland! Sir, we need to talk, there's no way John could've possibly gotten to that planet so quickly!"
>"I'm an old man with little to live for. What I want to know, is what's that strapped to the table behind those eggs"
>Oh, that's Josh. I uh, found him in a space pod and revived him! Practically brought him back to life, haha! Say hi Josh!"
>(camera cuts to an Engineer strapped to a classic Frankenstein-style dissection table, complete with ambient tesla reactors. Bound and gagged, the Engineer is trying to scream in terror. To his left, pic related unstraps and restrains one arm, which she forcibly waves at the camera)
>Josh's been telling me all kinds of crazy things! Like the origin of species! All of them! Oh, and this immortality thing his people did for their version of a nuke. Anyway, hugs and kisses from LV-1201! See ya soon!
>"..."
>"...Mr. Weyland? What do we do?"
>"Send everything. Everything this company has, we need to get to that planet as soon as possible!"
>"What do you mean, everything?"
>"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING!"
>>
Naruto question:
if i take the Rinnegan i do automatically have to have the uchia bloodline limit.
Does that mean i can switch from rinnegan to sharingan whenever i want?

what about stealing the rinne-sharingan? does that mean i have to exchange one of my eyes, or can i just somehow integrate it into my already existing one?
>>
>>55085035
There will be a scenario to get 7 but other than that, no, you'll only be getting 1 in Apoc.
>>
I've got a Generic Isekai Jumpchain question,Does skill Book Crafting work for all the stuff Skill Sharing does?
>>
>>55085101
Yep. Skill Books is basically better than Skill Sharing in all regards. You can get as many skills as you want with just sight of your target and a five minute ritual, and you can share all of them with whoever you want. While Skill Sharing is limited to one skill per target, and you have to actually defeat or kill them to get it.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (181KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
181KB, 405x414px
>>55085068
>John, basically: Immortality! Alien life! Alien nukes! Alien waifus! Edible alien space crabs! All on LV-1201
>Mr. Weyland, basically: I WANT ALL OF THAT, GIMME
>Brent, basically: pic related
>>
>>55084777
Does that include Demon bio-androids like Mira or just Cell?
>>
>>55085093
Hey Val, for the Xenoverse jump, could you maybe have a Demon Science perk? Because Towa built what's basically demon Cell, and it would be cool if I could make my own demon Cells.
>>
>>55085093
Cool. I assume that the scenario will just give you the canon servants of a faction?
>>
>>55085101
No. If you make someone a Skill Book (or Skill Orb or whatever) they get whatever skill is in it permanently. And starting at level one.

Sharing a skill with Skill sharing gives them ALL your skills at your level with them, temporarily. (And maybe that cheat could mention you can share skills at lesser effect, and choose not to share some skills)
>>
>>55085124
>Yep. Skill Books is basically better than Skill Sharing in all regards. You can get as many skills as you want with just sight of your target and a five minute ritual, and you can share all of them with whoever you want. While Skill Sharing is limited to one skill per target, and you have to actually defeat or kill them to get it.

Hang on a second it can give you skills? I thought it was a way to share skills and I was wondering if you could also share baseline levels of your abilities,In which case it's phrased rather poorly.

>>55085154
Can it also share abilities?

Also which of you is the jump maker?
>>
>>55084779
For Upgrade, maybe consider changing "The price grows for targets of a higher level than you" to "The price grows for targets of a higher level than you and also for higher levels in general", or something similar. As it is now, it sounds like the only determinant for difficulty is the ratio of the targets power to your own power, which creates issues if the target is yourself (seemingly implying that the cost to move yourself from lvl 1 to lvl 2 is the same as the cost from lvl 100 to 101).
>>
>>55085164
What Unique Skill are you talking about? Skill Books can give you skills through its rituals, while Skill Sharing can give you skills through killing or defeating your opponents. Skill Books can share any of your skills throught the same ritual, while Skill Sharing can let you share all of your skills for one day.
>>
>>55085138
While there will be a hybrid option, you'll be able to go straight for Mira-style with the bio android option. It'll basically, as I have it planned now, be an option where you= can choose 3-4 races to be the ones you're composed of.

>>55085149
Yeah, that'll probably be in either the demon line or the Time Breaker line.

>>55085151
Nah, you'll be a third faction.

Speaking of, I'd honestly forgotten just how many new transformations there were with Super (And Heroes too). Super Saiyan Green for gods' sake. That said, all the transformation based perks are going to be so much fun.
>>
>>55085176
Both,I'm comparing them and wondering if Skill Book Crafting can also transfer baseline levels of powers as well as knowledge. and I was more talking about how someone actually has to make the book since I already have stuff that can take abilities from defeated opponents
>>
>>55085073
>Does that mean i can switch from rinnegan to sharingan whenever i want?
yes

>what about stealing the rinne-sharingan? does that mean i have to exchange one of my eyes, or can i just somehow integrate it into my already existing one?
no idea i just used my shapeshifting powers to just absorb all kinds of different eyes into my body, letting them pop up whenever needed
>>
>>55085197
No, it can only transfer skills. Stuff like strength or speed or durability isn't a skill. I do think it can share knowledge, because stuff like Plant Knowledge or something like that is often a skill in isekai.
>>
>>55085209
>Stuff like strength or speed or durability isn't a skill.

I consider that stuff stats generally, I was more talking about special abilities.
>>
>>55085221
Then when you were talking about "basline levels of power", did you mean the power of the skills you share? Those start at level 1, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>55085176
The "Skill Book" produced by Skill Books grants the skill at base level. In other words, they're beginners at whatever it is. This is, however, a permanent grant.
If you made a skill book for swordsmanship, and you were a master, they'd be a novice.

Skill Sharing lets you grant your capabilities for a single day, including your knowledge of how to use them.
If the master swordsman above did this, the person shared with would be a master until it expired.

In the long term, I'd prefer Skill Books, simply because a permanent improvement is better than a temporary one. But that's only for my side. I am always on the lookout for methods of granting powers temporarily so that I can screw people over via contracts.
>>
>>55085197
Skills are more then just knowledge in Isekei. Elemental Resistance/Immunity/Absorption would be a skill. So would Status Effect Resistance/Immunity (Status Effects are stuff like Poison, Disease, Curses. and Instant Death) Regeneration would be a Skill.

There are examples of Skill found inside Skill Orbs innDeath March in addition to stuff like Sword Skill, and Fire Magic Skill.
>>
>>55085241
Well they wouldn't have trained up the ability to the levels I have, But they would have the ability they would not normally have. Bear in mind I am speaking of abilities such as force sensitivity, Does that make sense?
>>
File: 400px-Vvulf.png (164KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Vvulf.png
164KB, 400x383px
So, /jc/ I have a goal for the Darkest Dungeon gauntlet; I want to recruit pic related. However, the drawback that causes him to attack, states that his men will continue to raid the Hamlet until his death--should I take this to mean he would never come over to my side, even when offered pardon and succor?
>>
>>55085273
Yep. They'd get Force Sensitivty, but at level 1, and with the abilility to train it up to your level or beyond.
>>
>>55085269
That's basically what I'm asking about! Do my out of context abilities count towards that for the purposes of Skill Book Crafting?
>>
>>55085297
Yes. It fits the genre, and Soft anon has said so already.
>>
>>55085297
In theory, yes.

Fanwank responsibly, and try not to burn out your mind trying to figure out how Skill Book: Magic Circuits works.
>>
>>55085312
>>55085338
Well Skillbook is now exponentially more useful. Not only for distributing my own abilities, but acquiring any and every ability I encounter.
>>
>>55085387
Brockton Bay News: The PRT is currently on the lookout for the individual responsible for kidnapping the Brockton Bay Wards...
>>
>>55085286
There are probably easier ways to commit suicide in that gauntlet.
>>
>>55085401
And the protectorate, and the gangs, and the endbringers. seriously where the hell is everybody!
>>
>>55085404
It's not...necessarily suicide! Besides, Vvulf and Anon's Excellent Adventure should be a thing. And who am I going to get drunk and bully fish-men with, if not him?
>>
>>55085387
Or you could just go get codicia from bleach, maybe grab hellsing vampirism to go with it for memories and skills. Real skills, not "Skills". Then its not five minutes but as fast as you can eat.
>>
File: infinity.jpg (58KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
infinity.jpg
58KB, 750x600px
>>55085269
>isekai skills includes powers
>>55085387
>exponentially

Also recursively? Hand out Skill Books of your Skill Books ability...?
>>
>>55085429
I can think of two guys, maybe three if ghosts can drink.

I'm actually surprised you didn't try to waifu the Countess, given that Vvulf is an optional boss in that part while she's mandatory.
>>
>>55085414
Chief Director Costa-Brown was scheduled to make a statement at a press conference earlier today, but her press secretary cancelled minutes before it was scheduled to begin. A highly ranked source in the PRT says that she has also turned up missing.

... What's that? This just in, the PRT confirms that the Slaughterhouse Nine have all been abducted in front of numerous witnesses, many of whom have posted videos online. We will keep you updated as this situation develops...
>>
>>55085387
So does it copy/paste the skills or does it straight remove their abilities?
>>
File: 1472112346762.jpg (678KB, 1920x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1472112346762.jpg
678KB, 1920x1358px
What's under your mask?
>>
>>55085460
Copies.
>>
>>55085460
The description itself says:
>The target’s skill is not diminished by the ritual
>>
>>55085448
Frankly, the Countess creeps me out. Never been good with mosquitoes.
>>
>>55085472
>>55085485
Well that's Superman-in-a-can if I ever heard of one.
>>
>>55085464
A second, smaller mask with more delicate filigree.
>>
File: Trillion Facets.jpg (117KB, 693x520px) Image search: [Google]
Trillion Facets.jpg
117KB, 693x520px
>>55085464
If you mean "whats puppeteering your meat suit from purgatorio?" Then a Fractal Horror would be the answer.
>>
>>55085464
i am the mask

Sssssmokin!
>>
Seriously though, is there any reason to even take Skill Sharing? It just seems like it's so much worse than Skill Books. Especially because with training boosters getting newly acquired skills up to their original level is a piece of cake.
>>
>>55085464
Mask? I wear no mask.

Obligatory king in yellow reference.
>>
>>55085472
Man, Skill Sharing is now roughly in the same situation the Gatekeeper was, no one wants it because they can easily just do the same thing but better with another Unique Skill.
>>
>>55085507
>training boosters
Not even, just have the System/Limit Breaker/Upgrade and you get the same effect but better because all you have to do is will yourself to be better at it and you will be.
>>
>>55085492
Except that on it's own it just gives the ability level of a scrub.
>>
>>55085547
Reminds me of those "icons" superhero wannabees used in DC One Million. Good comic arc that, check it out.
>>
>>55085547
Faster than a toy locomotive!
Able to leap tall lego in a single bound.
Is it an origami crane?
Is it an RC plane?
No, it's Barely-Super Man!
>>
>>55085547
That's why you take it with upgrade and your choice of perk that gives you a shitton of mana to easily get it up to and beyond Superman's level.
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>55085464
a cacophony of voices all struggling to be the real me! so much hate, for both myself and the way of things,so much fear of Not only the way of things But also myself and the world,so much id restrained by so much fear and so much responsibility and so much duty that all of the voices are united in suppressing it. Help me.
>>
>>55085568
Man, Empty Frame is head and shoulders above all the other Skills.
>>
>>55085661
Nah, not really. You can easily emulate it with Leaky Limiter from Mushoku Tensei and some time on your hands. Meanwhile, many of the other Unique Skills are basically, well, unique.
>>
>>55085547
I'm cool with that, but where does it say that in the jump? Was there a new pdf?
>>
File: 1503790473609.jpg (642KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503790473609.jpg
642KB, 1129x1600px
>>55085464
Fun times.
>>
>>55085053
>>55085068
>>55085134
I was wondering how long another another witty escapade would appear.
Any comments about the jump itself?

>>55085464
I wear no-
>>55085515
-damnit.
>>
I want to steal entire worlds with all their population and bring them with me. How could I do that?
>>
>>55085752
That's not really a thing you can do.
>>
>>55085680
The description says:
>Anyone can then use the item to gain that skill at base level,
Key words here are "base level."
>>
>>55085752
Witch of Space in the Sburb jump can get you the worlds, but their populations are the real problem. There are pretty hard limits on the amount of people you can carry with you.
>>
>>55085767
Ok, my copy might be an older version, it's wording is different:
>Anyone can then use the item to gain that skill, but the item is one-use.
>>
>>55085661
I'm actuallythinking that with a Sufficient investment in mana and mana regeneration and upgrade you can just upgrade your mana you can emulate it in time
>>
>>55085795
There was an update last thread here: >>55083621
>>
>marvel magics demon lord gives you your own small dimension (where you are basically undefeatable) which also lets you integrate all different other pocket dimensions you have
>SCP 2400 is your own endless (blank space) pocket dimension
>combine the two: you have your own infinite dimension
>you can always access your dimension in every jump
>you now need a method of transporting whole planets into your pocket dimension.

i have no idea what perks let you create the biggest portals, but in doubt i'd just shrink the whole planet and then deshrink it.
>>
>>55085752
>Kill everyone with the Deplorable Word/World Devil/Favored method of universal destruction
>Use Dark Binding (Hellsing) to absorb the souls and link them to you
>Use GENETICSâ„¢, magic or whatever to create bodies for the souls, and use soul magic to place them inside

And that's basically it.

Honestly, if you can steal the world using space magic, you really don't need any other thing for just a planetary population, since most will die the second you remove the planet form their feet.
>>
>>55085826
meant for>>55085752
>>
>>55085819
Thanks anon!
>>
File: atomsk_by_arsenixc-d4oxjn5.jpg (281KB, 900x1219px) Image search: [Google]
atomsk_by_arsenixc-d4oxjn5.jpg
281KB, 900x1219px
>>55085752
Atomsk get out
>>
>>55085752
Stellaris can let you do that the thing is it only works for the duration you are in Stellaris
>>
>>55085833
I don't think you'd be eating them with Dark Binding if you kill them from such a distance like that. I also don't believe those devoured with Dark Binding have any individual capacity for thought once you eat them, they're just familiars.
>>
>>55085752
Get Hell Lord from Marvel Magic
Upgrade the dimension fusing ability until it works on other dimensions
Fuse worlds into your dimension
>>
>>55085752
But a demiplane somewhere. grow that plane to have enough empty space. use the kaleidoscope true magic to pull the world into the demiplane. don't forget to build an artificial sun and to grab the moon. ecologies need shit like that.
>>
>>55085905
>Range limit
There is no such thing. The perk says anything you kill, and if you blow up a planet you will definitively be killing a lot of people.

>They are just familiars
It's just Alucard being a dick more like anything. Seras' familiar was still independent enough to keep his own mind. And Baskerville's familiar also retained his mind.
>>
Did kobayashi dragon maid ever get finished?
>>
>>55085944
Are you seriously using explicit wording of the perk for your first argument, and canon details for the second? I don't think it works like that anon, either the perk is different or it's not, and in canon they needed to devour/drink the blood of their kill to get it as a familiar.
>>
>>55085959
Yeah. It's in the uploads folder.
>>
File: portals.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
portals.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>55085826
hmmm...that reminds me:

i too need to create a giant giant portal.
how do i create one?
>>
>>55085961
Yes, because Dark Binding is not the same that what you get from Alucard's Embrace. Vampires absorb souls by drinking blood, Dark Binding only requires killing.
>>
>>55085833
>if you can steal the world using space magic
Step 1: Go to Practical Guide to Evil.
Step 2: Steal the world while Thief is watching you.

Step 4: Cackle maniacally as everyone perishes except those you've companioned.
Important note: Make sure Black can see you while you cackle. It's a villain trope, which will annoy him.
>>
>>55085970
Grab the ends and stretch.
>>
>>55085988
God, DFC really was the worst kind of powerwanker.
>>
>>55085437
For the real threats (i.e. the real powers), maintaining line of sight is easier than killing and then eating. Especially for the incredibly large stuff (Worm shards), and the intangible (spirits).
>>
>>55085833
Im pretty sure science and tech from any dc jump would let you shrink a planet, brainiac had a galaxy worth complete with populations in bottles.
>>
>>55084765
>>55084769
Are you still around Softanon? Really, a yes or no answer would be sufficient.
>>
>>55086016
He gave you a no, anon.
>>
>>55086024
I meant the drawback suggestions. Don't think he said anything about those.
>>
>>55086005
Well, it's stronger, but also comes with the drawback of souls absorbed by Dark Binding needing to be evil or else they would corrupt you. Something that had no canon basis.
>>
>>55086035
That's really not much of a drawback. You can't kill good people indiscriminately or you'll turn evil. Wow, really Einstein. I never guessed that. The only time it's really a drawback at all is with the sort of specific companion cheat around situation as it's being used now. And of course there's the usual notes that it makes no sense that it's being split from the Vampire option, since it was only so DFC could get a version more suited to what he wanted from the jump because of his fixation on eating/power stealing.
>>
>>55085970
Start with a portal that goes where you want it. We'll assume it's a 2-D circle.
Pinch the space just above the portal's surface, dimpling it, and drawing the plane of portal out into a curved surface.
Then contract the space in a toroid, with the toroid's outer diameter the size you need it.
>>
>>55086035
that can easily be circumvented with other perks like the anti-corruption perk from once upon a time
>>
>>55086051
can you make me a diagram?
>>
>>55086035
A non canon power with a non canon drawback made to have that drawback nulled by a perk the guy already had.

Don't try and justify it, because you won't be able to. If you need to use it, go ahead and do it, but don't try and justify it.
>>
>>55086058
Not really. It's not even the perk doing it at that point, you're just an evil scumbag for killing entire populations of people. You can't be a good guy for doing that just because you greedily want to steal them and carry them around with you.
>>
>>55086067
I mean, the justification is pretty obvious and straightforward. "It's there because I want it. Fuck you."
>>
Wait. If I, as a non-jedi, can use General Isekai Skillbooks to acquire force powers, does that apply for all the other cheats? Can I use the System to buy force sensitivity for myself when I'm not a force sensitive? Or use Upgrade to do the same to myself/others?
>>
>>55085970
Portamancy from Shadow Ops + Upgrade from Generic Isekai
>>
>>55086094
>Can I use the System to buy force sensitivity for myself when I'm not a force sensitive?
Yes. Why don't you actually read the perks?
>>
>>55085970
Git good with the kaleidoscope. Maybe use crimson saint and replication together to build kaleido-tech. use some form of megastructure engineering perks to build it the biggest.
>>
>>55086113
Soooo what's the point of jumping anymore then? If System basically lets you buy most of the things a jump offers....what's the point of jumpchain?
>>
>>55086132
To get to places to take powers from. Unless you can convince your benefactor to sell you that.
>>
>>55086141
This is just pathetic
>>
>>55086113
It just seems a little too good to be true, so I figured confirmation would help avoid wanking too hard. Whaddya think about Upgrade? The description doesn't explixtly mention acquiring new abilities. It does let you "improve anything and everything" which could stretch to things that aren't already there. I'd normally err on the side of caution, but it seems here like the ability is needed for balance.
>>
>>55086141
. . .Yoooou mean sparking???
>>
>>55086094
Force Sensitive would be a buyable skill under System - though only if you were in a world with The Force at the time. Upgrade would likewise let you upgrade a target to be Force Sensitive (you'd be upgrading the target from zero to non-zero sensitivity).

Note that in both cases that doesn't give knowledge of how to /use/ the Force. And if you wanted to be able to give the ability to keep using Force stuff in non-SW settings, you'd presumably have to buy (for a ludicrous cost) being a Force Generator or something (like that extra-dimensional creature in one of the SW EU novels).

>>55086132
>you can learn any skill or ability available in the world you are in
>in the world you are in
>>
>>55086132
Visting settings you like and telling stories in them?
>>
>>55086150
You could probably get abilities like precognition by upprading your instincts and other sheninigans like that, but you'll never be able to get things like telekinesis through Upgrade.
>>
>>55086163
No need to bother with CP anymore then.
>>
>People complain about Ultimate Lifeform's copying
>SoftAnon lets you just buy most of what any jump in question offers in setting with relative ease along with any other kind of ability too.
To think there are actually people who think Val is the one to get away with anything.
>>
>>55086169

There was never a need to bother with it? You are literally choosing to jumpchain instead of just writing a normal self insert/multiverse whatever?
>>
>>55086169
No? Buying abilities with CP means they "just work" even in other universes where they shouldn't (e.g. Force powers in Battletech). Upgrade and System use mana and skill points respectively, not CP, so you'll have to base your upgrades/skills on stuff you've already bought with CP or risk them not working elsewhere.

(IMO)
>>
>>55086194
I think the point is that people chose to come here to get a little structure, and now that structure seems to be crumbling around us.
>>
>>55086182
Don't forget Ultimate Lifeform forces you to dig into drawbacks and is limited to things with an actual biological basis. System is free, or 400CP, and has no such silly thing as "limitations".
>>
>>55086182
He explicitly said that it'd take you years of farming EXP to get even a single skill that you wouldn't be able to get otherwise.
>>
>>55086217
Learning perks baby. Years become hours become minutes become seconds. 60 seconds into any jump and I'll have every perk it offered.
>>
>>55086163
>Upgrade would likewise let you upgrade a target to be Force Sensitive (you'd be upgrading the target from zero to non-zero sensitivity).
I'm actually fairly certain that this is one of the things that Upgrade cannot do -
>This skill can improve anything and everything, but can't be used to learn things
Given that Force Sensitive is a "Skill," I'd say that you couldn't simply "Upgrade" it into existence. That said, Skill Books and a five minute ritual could grant force sensitivity, which could then be Upgraded.
>>
>>55086217
>Implying anything can stop powerwankers from wanking so hard the kill their own fun.
>>
>>55086203
Yeah, that's just...too much. Upgrade is fine, you at least need to have what you're upgrading right? But System just letting you pick up any ability at all is stupid. You're not power copying at that point. You're just giving yourself more CP to spend when you like.
>>
>>55086132
What's the point of your post?
>>
>>55086217
So I just save up EXP for years and spend it on the really expensive perks I couldn't afford in the jump?

It's like CP only I can bank it forever until I need it.
>>
>>55086224
You need to actually kill people or monsters to get EXP in basically every isekai story. So training perks wouldn't help you.
>>
>>55086224
Thats called a combo famalam.
>>
>>55086217
With all the long duration jumps and time dilation things and arena stuff and so on that's really not much of an issue. Even without all those things, and time dilation at the very least is often in isekai stories so it's not inter jump at all, the fact that you can just store it forever really ruins the idea there.
>>
>>55085247
>so that I can screw people over via contracts.
An anon after my own heart!
>>
>>55086249
No, they would. They'd just help when I kill things., not all the time
>>
File: 107049-Silence-Is-An-Answer-Too.jpg (12KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
107049-Silence-Is-An-Answer-Too.jpg
12KB, 500x306px
>>
>>55086238
Skill Books are just as bad, if not worse. At least with System there's a certain amount of grinding a that goes into "earning" a power. With Skill Book Crafting, you pick one power that lets you see things long range, and then you can grab any power, any time with a five minute ritual.
>>
>>55086268
That's just power copying. At least it's limited to you needing to interact with things that exist. It's broken as fuck, especially for free, but it's not replacing a core mechanic of jumpchain.
>>
>>55086245
>>55086238
Im pretty sure it wouldnt even get you the actual power, just an analog of it. Like instead of having force powers you would have telekinesis and telepathy.

Seriously people are wanking it too hard in most isekei upgrades let you evolve the race you have or certain abilities i to more powerful ones. Like goblin into hobgoblin into ogre or spark into fire into fireball into meteor.
>>
>>55086281
Really? Because that's not what everyone and the cheat itself seem to be saying.
>>
>>55086278
It's the same exact end result as System except even easier to pull off, once you get into a groove.
>>
>>55086268
Dont skill books require you to grind the skill up from scratch? As in you get the skill but its a level 1 version.
>>
>>55086281
Anon, it might be the fact that you can upgrade anything infinitely, and the only reason anyone wanted Generic Isekai is explicitly for broken ass cheats. This was always the goal for them.
>>
We might as well just delete the Generic Isekai jump, because it seems like people simply cannot handle isekai powerlevels. Destroying galaxies is fine though, eh?
>>
>>55085519
Skill Sharing is a more moral and boosted version of Absorbing Stomach though. It lets you get skills *without* needing to kill and eat them, or the 5 minutes ritual Skill Books need.
System is even better though because all you need to get skills is to kill things and rack up experience and then spend it to gain any skill even remotely available in that world!
When it comes to giving skills away though, Skills Books and Skill Sharing are classic long-term but needs training and short-term but full-power. Which one is better depends on you and what you want/need to use it for.
>>
>>55086293
Nope. System doesn't even need you to see things. It just needs to have existed in the setting you're in. Head to a setting with an infinite multiverse and get any power you like.
>>
>>55086298
Skill Book lets me copy a galaxy destroyers power in five minutes.
>>
I find it hilarious that everyone is complaining about broken ways to get powers and nobody's brought up Fate yet, because you can basically do that with the Kaleidoscope. Or mind controlling someone and giving them sacrificial bestowment to give their power(s) to you. Etc.
>>
>>55086298
Destroying galaxies is a little different from making a substitute for CP.
>>
>>55086314
At level one. Have fun destroying flowers.
>>
>>55086325
Where does it say you only get them at level one?

Also learning perks.
>>
>>55086298
It'd be better if it wasn't a generic, you inflammatory ignoramus. Then people and the Jumpmaker themselves would actually have a frame of reference to point too for how an actual perk or power works. The ones who wanted the Generic didn't want foundation, they wanted a Generic so they could wank their power dick off with nothing to stop them using made up broken ass powers explicitly labeled "cheats".
>>
Instead of complaining about Generic Isekais powerlevel what about how incredibly bland it is?
There's not even an attempt to provide some fluff - a roll to see what kind of world you find yourself in for example.

It's literally just "you go to a generic whatever world, pick up awesome powers".
Isekai as a setting doesn't even have anything that specifically defines the genre.

There's tons of jumps we already have that are isekai. Hell, every jump in jumpchain is technically isekai.
I don't really see why we need a jump that's as blandly generic as possible, that provides absolutely nothing but the most blunt, boring and unvarnished powergrab ever.

There's no reason the powerlevel has to be that high. There's nothing redeeming about the setting (because there is none), there's no genre-specific conventions (like Xianxia for example) to provide a framing device, it's just boring.

You don't like the jump? Don't jump it.
You're losing absolutely nothing in your chain, because the jump offers nothing except munchkin-bait.
>>
>>55086132
System is basically the Gamer and that didn't somehow break jumpchain over it's knee, why would System be able to?
>>
>>55086339
The Gamer can buy any ability in it's universe with just EXP? I must've missed that chapter.
>>
>>55086334
Speaking of Generics and Xianxia, I dislike the Generic Xianxia jump a lot but I can't deny it has flavour and that it makes you get into the feel and setting of the world. I maintain it's a power grab but in terms of generics, it's actually one of the better made ones (Baring the drawback stupidity) that we have in the drive.
>>
>>55086318
Maybe it's because you can get System, Upgrade and Skill Books for less than your budget, in a single jump, and use them to get anything you want, share it around, and boost it pretty much infinitely. Oh, sorry, not infinitely, just however much you want based on how much mana you can put into it, which you can also upgrade.
>>
>>55086266
>Training perks make it so when I kill something it's like I killed multiple somethings. Yay for common sense!
Does not work!
>>
>>55086344
He literally can though, he buys skill books for literally any skill and learns them immediately then uses them. He doesnt even need to grind the skills up most of the time though some do need trainjng.
>>
>>55086339
The Gamer is explicitly for "learned abilities", not taking on "natural abilities" (or whatever the terminology was). I.e. it only helps you do stuff you can already do, as opposed to opening the door to picking up any power out there.
>>
>>55086328
>Also learning perks.
Learning perks help but if something takes millenia anything less that a ridiculous amount of very capable learning perks will still take years!
Learning perks don't accelerate everything to become instantaneous, anon.
>>
>>55086361
Hahaha. He buys existing books from a setting that teach something and learns from them quicker. He doesn't make the books out of nothing you dumbass.
>>
>>55086374
You can have multiple learning perks you know. And we have some very powerful learning perks.
>>
Why are you guys even responding? This isn't even bait. It's nothing.
>>
>>55086353
Yeah, that's what i mean. Xianxia has a specific "feel" to it, for lack of a better word.

Isekai doesn't. It's literally just "dude gets dumped into another world".
We already have that. It started with Pokemon, now we have over 900 jumps for it.
>>
>>55086361
He literally can't though by your own description. He's buying books to learn how to do shit, his power just lets him skip the initial stage to just know it by eating the book. Anyone with the ability to use magic could have taken the time to learn how to do the things he can do from the books, he's bullshit because he doesn't need to take that time to read or understand. Those aren't books that give him new abilities, they're books of spells and shit.

System explicitly lets you buy entirely new powers.
>>
>>55086330
Which IP would you suggest?

>>55086344
Do you not know what The Gamer is? I'd recommmend reading ti, it's not a bad manwha.
>>
>>55086388
You clearly don't know how the Gamer works yourself.
>>
>>55086378
He takes books on a subject about literally any skill or spell that would normally require reading the book and training in the skill or spell and automatically uses it by magic.
>>
>>55086362
Heh. Wierd. It seems like we are talking about two different The Gamers.

>>55086378
Different guy, but he can actually when he defeats certain monsters loot is left behind which can include skill books.
>>
>>55086398
Oh, sick burn. *rolls eyes* Go read it so you actually know what you are talking about.
>>
File: ksbd42r.jpg (645KB, 850x1095px) Image search: [Google]
ksbd42r.jpg
645KB, 850x1095px
>>55083444
They don't appear to. Zoss had one /before/ making the keys, and the other demiurges are shown having them while their keys aren't yet jammed into their heads.

I'll ask again this thread. Just in case Kill 6 Billion Anons is here (or reads this later)... Could I get one of those cool floating halo-crowns with either a purchase of Jewelry or Iconic Outfit?

If not, could it perhaps be added in discounted/free to Demiurges?

Because those crowns are awesome, and I really want one of my own.

Also, unrelatedly, the palace Demiurges get free doesn't float like Mottom's, right?
>>
Upgrade should just apply to race options.

System should just apply to your generic isekai world.

Powerwankers should calm the fuck down.

Shitposters should be shot.
>>
>>55086382
I was having fun, but you're right. I have better things to do.

Bye anons, bye shitposters.
>>
>>55086424
Then please follow your own advice and blow your brains out.
>>
>>55086386
>Isekai doesn't.
I disagree. The feel for Isekai is "generic boring fantasy world, often with heroes and monsters, strongly inspired by videogame RPG elements, like dungeons, and monsters (including variants with palette swaps).
The only one I've read that breaks that trend is "Release that Witch". "How to Survive on A Daily Basis" plays with some tropes, especially later - but again, is an exception.
>>
>>55086402
We're definitely not. Any skill Jee-Han learns is something that any old human in The Gamer universe can learn how to do. He just learns things way faster and easier than anyone else. The only exceptions are things that interact directly with his Gaia given Natural Ability.
>>
>>55086400
And he doesn't make those books out of nothing. He doesn't decide he wants an ability and has the book appear just because he has some spare EXP. He has to either buy existing books or get rare drops.

>>55086402
See above. Yes, he can do that but only with existing books. He does not purposefully create the ones with exactly the thing he wants in the book.
>>
>>55086414
Anon, we have all read it. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. The Gamer doesn't allow you to do what System does.
>>
>>55086436
The jump barely does even that. Why not follow Xianxia's example and have locations that describe parts of the setting and make you wanna do things? Put fluff in that gives you hooks to use stories with?
>>
>>55086433
I am not the one reeeing because I don't understand the way a single player imagination game works.
>>
>>55086417
I'd freaking love one of those floating crowns. I think all demiurges have them so they could be given for free with the Demiurge perk for as a sperate item that can be free or discounted for Demiurges.

>>55086424
>Trying to impose restrictions on perks while pretending to be the voice of reason
Yeah, no. Pretty sure you are a shitposter.

>>55086446
>He does not purposefully create the ones with exactly the thing he wants in the book.
That's true, he doesn't have any real control over what is left behind as loot such as the specific skill book.

>>55086451
K Whatever you say anon.

>>55086452
>Put fluff in that gives you hooks to use stories with?
I'd like a few myself. I feel like it would help both with tone and immersion.
>>
>>55086454
You still haven't killed yourself yet? Anon, please stop being so hypocritical.
>>
>>55086436
>generic boring fantasy
>specific feel

Do you really not see the oxymoron here?
The only thing that sets isekai apart is literally the "dumped in another world" part.
It's even the name of the genre.

We already have some isekai jumps. Overlord and Mushoku Tensei come to mind.
What sets them apart from the generic isn't powerlevels, it's that they actually provide something for a jumper to work with.

Do that for the generic and i'll happily drop my complains, but as it is the jump adds absolutely nothing of worth to jumpchain. It's just a listing of powers to pick from.
>>
>>55086452
It definitely does need more fluff consistent with the majority of isekai.
Then, "more fluff pls" applies to a heck of a lot of jumps.
>>
>>55086483
A lot of jumps aren't generics. A lot of jumps are based on series. People are pointing out that it being a generic and lacking fluff is what makes them feel like it's a boring, bland power grab for the sake of having power on offer. They're suggesting it having more fluff like other notably good generics to fix that issue.

A damn bit more helpful than you're being.
>>
>>55086496
Why are you mad at me for agreeing it needs more fluff?
>>
>>55086523
Oh, sorry. I thought you were trying to excuse it by saying other jumps need it just as much. That's my bad.
>>
>>55086474
>Do that for the generic
Given how varied Isekai stories are, aren't you asking for an awful lot here? Do you have any suggestions for how SoftAnon can actually achieve this?
>>
>>55086544
....gosh, could people have suggested Generic Xianxia and pointed out how it did locations for a reason or not?
>>
>>55086554
I thought it was obvious I was asking for new suggestions rather than treading old ground. Perhaps I should have been explicit.
Do you have any /other/ suggestions as per >>55086544 ?
>>
>>55077228
Mostly went around hunting things to take their shape (stuff like Behemoths and Exalted-specific creatures), and cursing myself for being too greedy on drawbacks.

>>55079356
>Lunars from Exalted
...Just make sure you give them lots of headpats.

>>55081596
>Does that mean that the specific magical functions of non unique artifacts are possible?
Basically, you could turn it into a daiklave or a powerbow. But you couldn't give it the powers of Flying Silver Dream or the Crimson Bow, even if you can make it look exactly like them.
>>
>>55086573
Why do you need more? People are talking about how doing that old stuff would fix it. Add in good location descriptions that make something of a generic world with story hooks. Do the same with perks and items and companions and drawbacks, add fluff and story hooks. Tenchi Muyo's drawbacks are an example of this. OC companions like Heavens and Red do are a way to put these into companions too. Perks or Items that make reference to or talk about stiuations or characters can also work as story hooks.

This is basic shit. It's not hard and it's what people are saying would do a lot to fix their perception of the jump has a lazy, valueless power grab.
>>
>>55086573
>Perhaps I should have been explicit.
Maybe you could have but I thought it was pretty obvious. Maybe anon's just being snarky.
>>
>>55086573
Also, Xianxia are just as generic yet it managed it.
>>
Why not do some world building in thread?

The jump establishes it's a fantasy world, as opposed to a sci-fi world or a modern/alt-history world.

Heroes are summoned, reborn or somehow transported from games - why? Why do the locals not use local heroes?
Maybe because the process of summoning allows people - like the jumper - to have unique skills that are required for some reason.
So there's a threat, that even local fantasy heroes can't deal with without Unique skills.

...and keep going...
>>
>>55086231
There's a difference between being Force Sensitive (attribute) and actually learning to use the Force (knowledge).
>>
>>55086598
Okay then, next time SoftAnon is here give him those suggestions. At that point its in his hands.

>>55086602
I do like that generic, but I'm a bit of a xianxia-whore so I can't trust my judgement to be objective about it; its nice to see other people having a positive opinion of it, makes it clear it's not just me.
>>
>>55086328
See >>55085767
>>
>>55086623
Don't get me wrong. I think it's a shitty power grab that was made to be so and the defences people raise to defend it's nature are just the most embarrassingly weak things.

But it does at least some things well.
>>
>>55086637
Learning perks let us get that to full level with ease.

Also how do you judge what is base level or not?
>>
File: ksbd70.jpg (631KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
ksbd70.jpg
631KB, 900x1160px
>>55086459
>I'd freaking love one of those floating crowns. I think all demiurges have them so they could be given for free with the Demiurge perk for as a sperate item that can be free or discounted for Demiurges.
Agreed. It would be awesome.

Also, pic related for more evidence they're objects seperate from the Keys, with Zoss retaining his with just a hole in his forehead instead of his key.
>>
>>55086641
>Don't get me wrong I don't actually like the thing you like
~Hello, darkness my old friend~
~I am here to sing to you again~
>>
File: IMG_1775.png (301KB, 472x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775.png
301KB, 472x605px
>>55084782
Cell is one of Gero's android. He just so happens to be from a future timeline. In a future timeline Imperfect Cell kills a Future Trunks & steals his time machine to travel back in time.

In this timeline Trunks never goes back to the past. Or according to Xenoverse create another timeline. There's like 7 different timelines.

Normal Timeline which main events of the anime & manga take place.

Future Timeline where Goku dies, Androids 17 & 18 take over. Future Gohan is killed. Future Trunks goes back in time to fix things. Eventually the timeline will get erased by Zenoh in DBS.

Second Future Timeline is similar to the first Future Timeline however Cell emerges & kills Future Trunks using his time machine. There's also another timeline due to the fact this timeline has its own Future Trunks of another timeline.Then another timeline its where the Z Fighters defeat & kill the Android due the fact Cell never arrived from another timeline.

Then you have Goku Black timeline where Zamasu uses the Super Dragonballs to steal Goku's body. Then kill everyone including Supreme Kai (and the extent Beerus). He then goes to the first Future Trunks timeline & is eventually erased. His original timeline never happened because Beerus killed Zamasu in the main timeline which is a past version of Goku Black's timeline. So this timeline was erased.

Last timeline is the timeline that Future Trunks & Future Mai go to after Goku Black Arc. This was a timeline where Whis from the current timeline travels to the Future, to tell Future Beerus of Future Zamasu's plan, which Future Beerus then kills Future Zamasu.

So needless to say. Timey Wimey bullshit. However Cell is part of Red Ribbon Army because Gero his creator was.
>>
>>55086644
It could be that once you have a key you get a crown and it stays with you even after you give it up, but then again I have no idea and am just suggesting it might be that way.
>>
>>55086609
...the drawbacks mention dark forces and demons, so they have to come from somewhere. A local hell dimension.
Perhaps villains who are slain in the mortal world go to hell when they die, but if they're especially badass they might become overlords of Hell. And then come back.

The local equivalent of Hitler, who was already killed once, clawed their way to the top of Hell in the afterlife, has once again reared his ugly face and threatens the mortal world.
No local hero can hope to fight such a foe, so heroes from elsewhere are summoned: their unique skills are needed just to get on an even footing with these overlords...
>>
>>55086644
To be fair to the jumpmaker, I think the wiki conflates the crowns and the keys pretty badly.
I'd like one too.
>>
>>55086675
I think he was talking about the guy with a giant circle diamond thing on top of his head not Cell.
>>
>>55086676
Nope Zoss had one as soon as he came to throne before the keys were a thing and still had one after giving his key to Alice (although I suppose he could have retained another key from somewhere)
>>
>>55086685
Maybe it's one of the earlier signs of Royalty?
>>
>>55086643
YMMV, but I tend to judge "base level" as what a mook with that skill would be like. So if it was D&D, and I copy an archmage's magic missile spell, I get a level one magic missile, not their level twenty. Or if I copy Superman's ability to flight, I still have to spend years figuring it out like he did.

And yeah, learning perks would help, but I'd still have to buy those separately.
>>
>>55086118
>kaleidoscope
what's that from?
>>
>>55086697
Fate Stay Night and Fate Illya both have it for purchase, it is the second true magic.
>>
>>55086697
It's another name for the dimension travel True Magic from the Type Moon universe.
>>
>>55086703
>>55086706
thanks!
>>
File: tumblr_ouopfklEXn1u53c30o1_1280.jpg (105KB, 786x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouopfklEXn1u53c30o1_1280.jpg
105KB, 786x960px
I've been informed that some people feel like they'd had trouble communicating with Val.

Hopefully this will help.
>>
File: zoss_armored.jpg (184KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
zoss_armored.jpg
184KB, 350x490px
>>55086676
I doubt it, but since the crowns have only been shown and never explained... I suppose it's possible?

>>55086681
Not sure about the wiki, but the jumpmaker at least hasn't said anything about it yet.

Just hoping he'll notice the request to add them.
>>
>>55086744
Didnt alis un get one for a moment when she used the key to cut? Or am I misremembering?
>>
>>55086742
Instructions not clear enough, I need to know the Australian language of love for reasons.
>>
>>55086742
Heh. Some of that slang is a bit old. Like, "grampa you're old" levels of old.
>>
>>55086773
>Australian language of love
Three words.

A F L
>>
>>55085190
If I may - if I take the Ultimate One from Notes, could I change people into those ultimate racial forms with the Demon capstone from Nanatsu no Taizai? If so, would they be capable of disobeying afterwards?
>>
>>55086773
I don't give a shit, I'm calling my shirts Sleeve Urwins now.
>>
>>55086789
Sorry, this was meant for >>55086778
>>
>>55086675
>>55086683
Yeah, that's the guy I was talking about. He was created by that Tuffle, Raichi, wasn't he? No connection to Gero or the RR.
>>
>>55086302
But Skill Sharing is literally just garbage in comparison to any other power that gives abilities except Absorptive Stomach because of its limitations.
>>
>>55086771
Not sure. When was that?
>>
>>55086683
>>55086794
I think that's the artist's OC DONUT STEEL Stage of Cell.
>>
>>55086786
Hm. I'd say they'd still only turn into the normal version of that race. You're granting them your race, it's just that you're only as good as you are because of the perk.
>>
>>55086794
Yes, he's from the Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans OVA/Game. Hatchiyak or something.
>>
>>55086833
Oh ok. The picture was from dude who did stuff for Dragonball Heroes. Which that guy is part of. I guess he lumped them together with the BioAndroids.
>>
>>55086826
Aw, oh well, still has potential. Thanks!
>>
I see you guys can't go one thread without a shitshow.
>>
>>55086924
Wow, such an insightful comment. Especially after most of the discussion has already subsided. Surely, this couldn't be a shitpost, could it!?
>>
File: Fate grand order Stolen under.png (711KB, 400x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Fate grand order Stolen under.png
711KB, 400x1348px
Reminder that you are doing the world a favor by replacing the protagonist in Fate Grand Order.
>>
>>55086956
>implying you wouldn't steal her underwear
This picture really got me excited for the incoming Konosuba jump.
>>
File: SOT12.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT12.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>>55086676
I think crowns have more to do with enlightenment rather than just having a key. Yes, all the Kings have one, but also do other characters like 6 Juggernaut or one of the guild guys with the book head.

MC has the best key and her crown isn't complete.>>55086680
>>
>>55085752
Grab Jumperville from Sonichu, Dimension Lord from DC, Hell Lord from Marvel Magic, and Preserve the Land from Legend of Mana.

Hell Lord lets you merge and gain more land and you can use Preserve the land to literally add kingdoms and places to your new world.

Of course you are a soul eating, land stealing demon now, but maybe you can change the requirements for souls at least with other perks.
>>
File: 1501988227513.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501988227513.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>55086956
>Implying removing her longer than temporarily is possible
>>
>>55086962
>>implying you wouldn't steal her underwear
Well I would never wear them.

>>55087015
I can take her. Just let me go to...about 20 jumps and I will feel safe enough.
>>
>>55085752
>>55086991

Also a micro-universe battery from Rick and Morty is effectively a world you get to take with you. You could use Preserve the Land to add places inside of one and keep it as your personal world aquarium. Providing their is enough landmass uncovered by anything.
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (56KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
56KB, 564x797px
>>55086956
>Implying Mashu wears any underwear that isn't lingere.
>>
>>55086956
I just want to have Jeanne be the nice big sister to her adorable immature younger sister and the one who dresses like Santa.
>>
File: Deadpool vs Colossus.webm (3MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool vs Colossus.webm
3MB, 1280x536px
So, how much having regeneration perks have messed up with your ability to not gauge risks? Do you fight more recklessly?
>>
Step 1: Go to DC. Pod Mogo. (How does he fit!?!)
Step 2: Go to Marvel. Pod Ego. (Bonus points: Go to Marvel Cinematic 2 jump, and pod a second Ego.)
Step 3: Go to Sailor Moon. Import all three as Senshi - of themselves. (They are technically planets in the solar system upon import...)
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit.
>>
In Blazblue do you think the Gadgeteer perk would let me make Artificial Casualty Weapons with enough time?
>>
>>55087181
Are there any titty monster Jeannes? I need to know this, and see examples, for operational reasons.
>>
>>55087267
I mean normal Jeanne ain't small but they don't have any Artoria's with Rhonwhatever caliber stuff.
>>
>>55087184
Oh bigtime, I rarely ever miss a chance to add to survivability so between all the durability amd regen i have its just stupid how well I can take a hit.

Barbadium body plus multiple regen from a drop of blood perks plus the truly amazing durability perks we have? There is rarely a reason to dodge.
>>
>>55087225
You forgot to import your mom.
>>
>>55087267
Apparently, the servant supplement is getting an update. There's going to be a new "waifu" template, like Alter and Lily, that makes your servant more waifuable.

If that doesn't make them a titty monster, I don't know what will.
>>
>>55087184
>Have enough durability/healing/fireproofing that you take pans out of the oven without mitts
>Someone who doesn't know about jumper shenanigans sees you doing this and starts screaming about your hand
>Have to fake being burned
How do you hide super-healing and/or durability from people when accidents happen?
>>
File: Pic_related_Pic_very_related.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pic_related_Pic_very_related.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>55087306
I really don't want to see my mom in a schoolgirl outfit, anon.
>>
>>55087331
Gaslighting, obviously.
>>
>>55087331
Punch them till they get knocked out, then tell them they were dreaming.
>>
>>55087312
Hope dawns eternal
>>
>>55087312
I thought the Waifu template was just that they never met their destined one and they would get a feeling like you were 'the one' or something.
>>
File: 1503839700024.png (191KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503839700024.png
191KB, 800x1200px
>>55087331
Confuse them.
>>
File: 1502804369260.jpg (45KB, 466x717px) Image search: [Google]
1502804369260.jpg
45KB, 466x717px
Is there any alias for the various Sonic jumps better than Crash the Bandicoot?
>>
Is the jorge joestar jump on the drive? I cannot find it .
>>
>>55084779
Softano, what do you think about removing the drawback limit of the Generic Isekai jump? I feel like the drawbacks are hard enough that one can't just stack up on them, and there are enough grimdark isekai and adversity in isekai in general to justify it imo.
>>
>>55087331
Underplay it as a really cool trick, act all faux proud and show-offish about it, treat it as legit but nothing supernatural.

There's a dude in like Thailand that turns himself into a complete circuit with a television's chord as a party trick. There are people who can contort themselves to fit into small pieces of luggage. Just tell them you got really thick hand meat and talk up how cool it is and they'll be like "Oh! That is cool!" right with you.
>>
>>55087422
That thing looks fucking ugly. Like, seriously, this is bancho-level aesthetics. I don't think even 1 in 4 anons would wanna fuck this. I bet it's the same amount of people who've got a scat fetish.
>>
File: IMG_1742.jpg (1MB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1742.jpg
1MB, 1000x1413px
>>55087267
Yes.
>>
>>55087454
You take life a little too seriously. Relax. Enjoy a joke. Remember, nobody gets out alive.
>>
>>55084779
how does the monster origin mesh with the monstrous monster drawback? are the humans stronger? or is your competition stronger etc?
>>
File: Xenomorph with gun.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Xenomorph with gun.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>55084254
I am ready to kill the Humans and the Predators now!
>>
>>55087472
This is true. Statistics prove that living is the leading cause of death, with a mortality rate of a full 100%
>>
>>55087503
Counterpoint: you won't find any dead person among those who are alive.
>>
>>55087516
What about the undead?
>>
File: Eye_lasers_for_beginners.jpg (346KB, 866x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_lasers_for_beginners.jpg
346KB, 866x1294px
>>55084743
What, you couldn't already?
>>
>>55087486
You know what the galaxy is thankful for? Xenomorphs don't have eyes, so they don't have eyeball powers.
Everybody knows that eyeball powers win everything ever.

More seriously, though... Taking the Xenomorph Princess, or just the nest with eggs, is pretty much declaring war on all non-xenomorph life everywhere.
>>
File: Kill it with your eyes.png (300KB, 629x547px) Image search: [Google]
Kill it with your eyes.png
300KB, 629x547px
>>55087536
>>
>>55087516
We do have housing for the dead inside our cities, so I would argue that we do, in fact, have dead people among those who are alive.
>>
>>55084254
>Draconian Contract gets Xenomorph jumpers a job and a paycheck

>Payday, checks are being handed out
>James, Johnson, Jordan...
>Jumper? Hey, new guy! Come get your check!
>Xenomorph (wearing a tie) falls from the rafters
>The tiny interior mouth (also wearing a tie) shoots out and grabs the envelope
>Jumper scuttles back into the walls
>>
>>55087605
Department meetings must be a blast.
Obviously a Xenomorph would be placed in PR. Got to open those new markets, after all.
>>
>>55087544
Or maybe they *do* have eyes, with x-ray vision, and evolution just put the eyes on the inside of their skulls, which they can see through. I wouldn't rule out sharingaliens just yet!
>>
File: IMG_20170823_190957.jpg (214KB, 1280x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_190957.jpg
214KB, 1280x1154px
Just got unbanned, did softanon ended up checking the drawback suggestions?
>>
>>55087636
I just realized if I can burst out of a chest of an Uchiha, I would probably gain the sharingan.
>>
>>55087636
>Or maybe they *do* have eyes, with x-ray vision, and evolution just put the eyes on the inside of their skulls, which they can see through. I wouldn't rule out sharingaliens just yet!

if my memory of the video games serves their eyes are inside their mouth to help ensure a perfect headbite.
>>
>>55087659
Morphs have no eyes though
>>
>>55087670
Like that guy said though they might have some just hidden deep in their skull, that or they may just evolve with them because they can tell how great the Sharingan is.
>>
How do I exalt someone ?
>>
>>55087642
So what I'm learning is England is trying to fuck google, Moldova is a very interesting place, Albania has already been taken by the aliens and never go to Portugal.
>>
>>55087669
That's just a convenient UI thing for us mere humans to figure out what the hell we're doing.
>>
>>55087605
>Jumper ignores the setting completely
>Gets a desk job
>Turns the jump into an office sitcom about a Xenomorph accountant
>>
File: 1465318430023.png (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465318430023.png
105KB, 500x500px
>>55087694
Step 1 Make an Exaltation.
Step 2 Rejoice, it's a suppository.
Step 3 ???
Step 4 Profit!!!
>>
>>55087703
Turkey is apparently about to suffer a population shortage.
So is Croatia, but at least they're further along with figuring things out than Turkey.
The Czech Republic is probably going to have the opposite problem, and it'll probably be streamed live on some pay site.
>>
File: The_earth_is_angry.jpg (109KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
The_earth_is_angry.jpg
109KB, 1024x662px
>>55087659
My current plan is to combine Metamorphosis with Realm of Myths from Civilization, and facehug terrain features, energy beings, and abstract concepts to get some really trippy alt forms.
>>
So... What would an Ultimate One Facehugger be like?
>>
Is everyone on /jc/ going to facerape the multiverse into giving them powers?
>>
File: rejoice.jpg (16KB, 299x530px) Image search: [Google]
rejoice.jpg
16KB, 299x530px
>>55087737
>Rejoice, it's a suppository.
For some reason, I can't help but read that line and imagine Kotomine saying it to Shirou.
>>
>>55087796
It romances the target first, instead of just jamming its wiener down their throat.
>>
>>55087811
I'm not!
>>
>>55087811
I don't want other people's stuff. I want to make my own stuff.
>>
>>55087811
Nah. If anything, I'd steal >>55087605 idea. That sounds like way more fun.
>>
>>55087817
I'm now imagining Futurama but replaced with Fate's cast.

It's great. So great.
>>
>>55087455
You're doing gods work, anon. Thank you. Post more if you have them.
>>
>>55087811
I'm split on whether I want to take that perk. On the one hand, more forms and powers are always neat.

On the other, I'm bad at coming up with new forms, taking this would introduce more limits on my jump order (because I'd need to do this jump before the jumps with cool victims), and this ability is somewhat incompatible with my play style, since I'm not a murderhobo.

Maybe a setting like Monster Hunter would be a good place to use it, but the size differences might make it difficult to face-hug some of the creatures there.

Also, I was suddenly struck by the idea of a yandere afflicted by the I Admire its Purity perk being a little too "happy" about the prospect of the perk being used by them. Now I'm disgusted with myself.
>>
File: Screw_the_universe.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screw_the_universe.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>55087811
Well, once someone makes an Excel Saga jump, I'll certainly consider it.
>>
>>55087642
>how do I learn to swordfight
I'm so proud of my country
>>
>>55087811
I'll leave that to the meme builds and shitposter arguments. I'm just gonna have fun.
>>
>>55087872
Wait, I meant used "on" them.

Both worries are terrifying, but this one makes a little more sense with the perks mentioned.
>>
>>55087872
You could always just make mindless clones from the dna you take of them and do it to them instead.
>>
>>55087877
>Get Receptive Doves
>Hump the empty space in front of you
>Congratulations, you have impregnated the universe
>>
>>55087862
Is Kotomine the Professor? Because that makes a lot of damn sense. "Good news everyone! You'll be going to Murder Planet of the Doom Galaxy!"
>>
>>55087904
If she's wanting to use it on you, it would make waking up with her nearby extra creepy.
But not as bad as waking up and not finding her.
>>
>>55085464
My face
>>
File: 453232107187.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
453232107187.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How much does earthbending fuck up the surrounding environment? Suppose you wanted to create a new island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Would that cause a bunch of earthquakes around the Pacific Rim and otherwise fuck people up or would it just be suddenly island?

Have a picture of Jessica Biel for your assistance.
>>
>>55087941
Well, when Avatar Kyoshi Moved an island portion of land away from the mainland it didn't cause any adverse affects, so, make of that what you will.
>>
File: high noon school musical.jpg (108KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
high noon school musical.jpg
108KB, 500x563px
What are the best jumps to suddenly turn into a musical?
>>
>>55087791
Where is this from, and is it a real thing in a setting I can go to?

I want to ride it.
>>
File: IMG_1583.jpg (219KB, 1253x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1583.jpg
219KB, 1253x886px
>>55087868
JAlter & SAlter are BFFs. They hang out half naked & play PlayStation together.
>>
>>55088006
Warhammer. Any of them/All of them.
>>
>>55087976
Didn't they retcon her as being bisexual? And reason why she created the Kyoshi island because her lifestyle was frowned on? Oh and Fire Nation banned homosexuality during Sozin's time.
>>
File: Batman Arkham Asylum Jump.pdf (723KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Arkham Asylum Jump.pdf
723KB, 1x1px
>>55086982
Man, Allison really did turn into a tool after she made that deal.

Anyways, have a tentatively jumpable Batman: Arkham Asylum.
>>
>>55088030
I'm pretty sure that's a no.
>>
File: dolphin stare.jpg (42KB, 540x369px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin stare.jpg
42KB, 540x369px
>>55088006
Grimdark settings, but Jojo and Fate would also be good. Tsukihime.
>>
>>55088030
If it was in a comic I would believe it but I don't remember anything about it in the shows.
>>
>>55088041
>>55088038
I believe they did so in the newest Korra comic.
>>
>>55088039
I can totally picture a 40k Imperial Guard General breaking out into "I am the Very Model of a Modern Major-General."
>>
>>55088052
>Citation needed
>>
File: gengar what.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gengar what.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>55088052
N-nani!?
>>
>>55088032
Those drawbacks aren't worth 400-600. They're laughably shit even. Killer Croc went down to a few batarangs to the face.

Seriously doubt you're going to be able to do 3 more Arkham jumps without massive overlapping.
>>
>>55088030
Well, she is Bi but it's never said as a reason for creating Kyoshi Island.
>>
>>55088032
Well. That's disappointing.
>>
>>55088010
I just grabbed it at random from an image search, but retracing my steps, I find that it was apparently the winning entry for a "Create a colossus" contest for an MMORPG called RIFT.

I don't know if it's actually in-game, but checking a RIFT wiki tells me that their latest expansion did add a colossus that does stuff to the environment, so... maybe?
>>
>>55088032
Why is the drop-in 200cp perk free for Drop-in, out of curiosity?
>>
>>55086982
Silly humans and their silly need for blood.

Now what if we take the perks to be a super strong demon and a super strong angel? What are we then?

I mainly yook them to turn my altforms into angel demon alts.
>>
>>55086982
The art looks like shit desu.
>>
>>55088032
In line with >>55088086, this does feel a little... half-assed, I suppose. A bit bare bones in areas and it doesn't really carry the tone of the setting

I don't really have an image for this
>>
File: gilgamesh.jpg (71KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh.jpg
71KB, 480x270px
>>55087331
>Concealing your majestic abilities in front of the mortals

>>55087393
If you are that resistant to damage, you probably will kill them with a single punch.
>>
>>55088072
You're either thinking of Origins, or remembering Asylum wrong. In Asylum, despite getting shocked repeatedly, it takes a fall down a deep deep pit to get him off your back, and even then, he's still conscious enough to yell up at you.

Also, a comic set...4-5 months later has multiple thugs firing their rifles into him at point blank range. I'd say he's worth a 600CP drawback.

>>55088103
...Woops. That was from when it was the 100CP perk. I just forgot to fix it to "discount".
>>
File: Metatron lives.jpg (719KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron lives.jpg
719KB, 850x1100px
>>55088124
Still better than yours
>>
>>55088140
*to no effect.
>>
>>55088134
Really makes me wonder why there is no FemGil servant yet now.
>>
>>55088032
>Crocodilian

This sounds like it has barely anything to do with Killer Croc. Mainly because you seem to have forgotten to talk about the part where you start turning into a huge crocman

>Techie

This is really vague. It could mean anything from Wayne Enterprises tech, to the junk you see mooks toting around in the game.

>Bat Family

All the perks described here sound like things you would logically already have to qualify, unless you're crippled. Or Alfred. And you can't be Alfred, because Alfred is already Alfred.

>Drop-In

There's so little fluff for these. You somehow made being the Joker sound like a dull, boring life with very little risk.
>>
>>55088061
This sounds like something "If the Emperor had a Text to Speech Device" needs to get in on right now.

>>55088006
Kamen Riders could be pretty entertaining and it wouldn't even be that out of place for a few series. But the grimdark settings would certainly benefit from it the most. Ravenloft would be pretty silly, but I'd read it.

Oh, and Team Fortress 2. Because turning that whole world into one about musical numbers and epic dance battles seems infinitely more entertaining than spending ten years pushing a payload.
>>
>>55088145
Was that picture supposed to convince me otherwise? Because if so, it's certainly not working. And you do not need to be able to draw to call out shitty art.
>>
>>55088124
Looks great to me, what do you consider good art by free webcomic standards? Gunnerkrigg Court? Digger Because I love me some Gunnerkrigg Court and Digger too, but it seems unreasonable to live up to those standards and this looks pretty metal.
>>
>>55088032
It's about as good as your Yakuza jump, so I'm not surprised by the quality here.
>>
>>55088173
>googling Gunnerkrigg Court
You joking m8? That's just as bad. Really, most of the comic """artists""" (even those at Marvel and DC) just seem like hacks when you actually look at what they produce.
>>
>>55088011
... stop making me want to purchase them both, anon. Please don't stop.
>>
File: Hmmmmmm.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmmmm.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>55088156
Interesting image choice you made there, Yorokonde.
>>
>>55088192
Alright Mr. Ebert, what do you consider good art? I'm not even saying you're wrong, just pointing out on a chinese cartoon forum nobody's going to share your taste in aesthetics unless you go on /lit/.
>>
>>55088165
Hard to argue with you, Timmy
>>
>>55088156
>Coco is probably laughing to herself about how unrealistic it is that anyone would make a video game about her brother

>Crash is just having an existential crisis, don't mind him
>>
>>55088192
Alfie, My Life with Fel, and Ava's Demon all have great art. Fite me.
>>
>>55088213
>chinese cartoons
There you have it. I pretty much only consume anime and manga. I mean, I never said I was objectively right, but that's just what my opinion is about most western comics.

>>55088227
>not liking something completely unrelated to Jumpchain now makes you a shitposter
Wew lad.
>>
>>55088241
Ava's Demon is fucking great can't wait for enough content for a jump to be made.
>>
>>55088243
Most manga are also shit. If you could post something that you considered 'good', maybe we could consider you anything other than a shitposter.
>>
>>55088243
>I pretty much only consume anime and manga. I mean, I never said I was objectively right, but that's just what my opinion is about most western comics.

And you are saying this art is shit? While saying anime is good art?

Wew lad. Wew.
>>
>>55088243
Wew.

Well, as long as we're talking taste: Your reeks of a thousand steers with diarrhea. I'd rather read about metal angels any day than your favorite bugeyed little sisters or salarymen.
>>
Doing a roll chain and hit Shovel Knight for jump 3. Never actually read the thing or noticed it before but the perk below seems like something that snuck in.

>No One Dies (300) Discount for Citizen
>You and your companions will not die from any battle you did not cause.

I might be wrong and missed the context but does that mean if you fight in someone else's war while not causing the war in anyway you will survive?
>>
File: 20986525.jpg (59KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
20986525.jpg
59KB, 431x431px
>>55088283
Not that anon, but this is peak manga art.
>>
>>55087884
>Adolf posts among us
>>
>>55088287
>>55088298
>on 4chan
>on /jc/
>not liking anime
Your lives are a joke.
>>
File: 0040-018.jpg (232KB, 760x1077px) Image search: [Google]
0040-018.jpg
232KB, 760x1077px
>>55088304
Nah, this is peak manga art.
>>
>>55088320
I mean, that art is kinda shitty, but it definititely fits for the manga in question.
>>
Well, at least it's a new flavor of shitposting. Right?
>>
File: ebf45eb30f2ee318080270038e202868.jpg (335KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ebf45eb30f2ee318080270038e202868.jpg
335KB, 2000x1400px
>>55088211
Thought you might like it.

>>55088237
Crash has seen things. He's seen them with his eyes.

>>55088241
I Roved Out in Search of Truth and Love also has some freaking amazing art.

>>55088263
Two years from now maybe.
>>
>>55088313
Never said I didn't, m8.

Just that based on your dislikes, your tastes in it are objectively shittier than mine.
>>
>>55088337
Name 1 (ONE) good western comic. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
God, I hate /a/.
>>
>>55088313
Oh I love manga and anime but I dont pretend it is good art.
>>
>>55088348
Not him but I enjoyed the Sandman series.
>>
File: A long battle awaits.jpg (135KB, 695x716px) Image search: [Google]
A long battle awaits.jpg
135KB, 695x716px
>>55088320
No, this is.
>>
>>55088361
>capeshit
>>
>>55088348
Kingdom Come is pretty fucking good.
>>
File: Daily dose.jpg (90KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
Daily dose.jpg
90KB, 500x563px
Is this the peak of human art?
>>
File: all-star-superman.gif (253KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
all-star-superman.gif
253KB, 620x877px
>>55088348
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>55088374
>Im-fucking-plying Sandman is capeshit.
>>
>>55088374
Sandman isn't capeshit... It's about the fucking Endless. You've clearly not read it.
>>
>>55088374
Not that anon, but now I know you're just shitposting.
>>
>>55088348
The darkness angelus and witchblade comics.
>>
File: supermanrooftop.jpg (344KB, 1000x1605px) Image search: [Google]
supermanrooftop.jpg
344KB, 1000x1605px
>>55088348
All Star Superman is pure kino, and if you say otherwise you clearly are a tasteless weeb.
>>
>>55088392
A Darkness jump would be great fun. Hard to balance though.
>>
I have decided that the best solution to the whole Calradian political situation is Xenomorphs. Diplomacy might be a bit difficult, but I'm sure everyone relevant will see things my way.

Of course, the only relevant ones would be Xenomorphs.
>>
>>55087670
There's a perk in the new Dark Souls 1 jump that gives you 6 eyes. Pretty sure a Xenomorph with that would have no trouble getting the sharingan through using metamorphosis on a Uchiha (probably one with an active sharingan would be best though).

>>55088348
Luthur Strode
The Invisibles
>>
>>55088402
>kino
Leave that cancerous meme in its fucking containment board.
>>
File: hellboy-i1p15.jpg (112KB, 458x687px) Image search: [Google]
hellboy-i1p15.jpg
112KB, 458x687px
>>55088348
The whole Mignolaverse.
>>
>>55088348
Transmetropolitan
Maze World
Mouse Guard
Sandman
Slaine
Elric

That's what's in my comics folder right now.

>>55088360
Some has pretty baller art. Look at that recent Gundam movie, Thunderbolt or whatever.
>>
>>55088334
That's like saying you've been infested by another breed of parasitic wasp.

The problem I've noticed with /jc/ is that it attracts autistic chuunis who act like their opinions are gospel truth, and then either get offended when anyone disagrees or smugly deny it when questioned.

At least /a/'s self-aware of it. I get the impression the vocal ones here genuinely aren't accustomed to being told they're wrong about anything.

>>55088348
>what is Hellblazer
>what is I Kill Giants
>what is The Books of Magic
>what is Lucifer
>what is Preacher
>what is Calvin & Hobbes
>what is Hellboy

>>55088374
>shitposting about things you've never read while trying to defend your own tastes
>>
>>55088411
What is 'kino'? And why is it cancer?
>>
>>55088411
Just offer the Darkness for everyone and do origins based on characters.

>>55088408
>Luther Strode
I woudln't call it 'good', but it was fun. At least the first one.
>>
File: HADOUKEN.jpg (389KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
HADOUKEN.jpg
389KB, 1000x810px
>>55088348
Crossed, in a mind-numbingly horrifying kind of way.
>>
>>55088348
I really liked Books of Magic and the original Luther Strode comic, personally.
>>
>>55088385
>>55088389
>>55088391
It has heroes in it, doesn' it?

>>55088402
>that art
>good

>>55088408
>Luther Strode
I only know of this one through the occasional pictures posted here, but the art made me wanna kill myself. No thanks.

>>55088414
Eh, that one doesn't look too bad,
>>
>>55088434
>I woudln't call it 'good'
ReeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>55088408
Xenomorph goes to Bloodborne. Acquires Insight.
Metamophosis in Naruto to snag a Hyuuga.
Now you've got eyes inside your head that can see through things.
>>
>>55088434
Meant to quote >>55088405
>>
>>55088421
>At least /a/'s self-aware of it.
I agree with most of what you said other than the above. /a/ has the same self awareness as /v/, /vg/, and /tv/: none.
>>
File: 6CE7442[1].jpg (482KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
6CE7442[1].jpg
482KB, 850x850px
>>55088427
Kino means cinema and is used /tv/ to as a way of saying the movie/show/scene is better/deeper than your usual flick.

Kino is also a waifu
>>
>>55088283
man I remember this was claimed but the Guy who was making was driven off :-(
>>
File: Garbage.jpg (72KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Garbage.jpg
72KB, 600x315px
>>55088467
>Get shit on for liking Re:Zero
>On the fucking smartphone isekai thread
>Thread argues that is it satire and not a completely mediocre anime
/a/ has no self-awareness
>>
>>55088470
>:-(
Fucking kill yourself already bancho. Your disgusting opinions are one thing, but don't bring le epic XDDD emojis in this thread.
>>
>>55088449
>It has heroes in it, doesn' it?
So you haven't read it. The closest thing to heroes Sandman has is a couple, read: two or three over its run, appearances of John Constantine. The entire rest of the run is more traditional protagonists and antagonists than cape heroes and villains. For fucks sake, anon, if you're going to shitpost at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>55088484
>have an objectively wrong opinion
>get shit on for it
Gee anon, I wonder how that could have possibly happened? Re:zero is just the usual shitty isekai with a gimmick, but this time it has an autistic protagonist.
>>
File: 1409633812596.png (2MB, 2244x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1409633812596.png
2MB, 2244x1600px
>>55088449
>All Star Superman is bad
>Kill Six Billion Demons is bad
>Mignola is decent

I see what's your problem. You have read too much manga and you can't stand anything that doesn't have hard lines.
>>
File: Saber Alter Jeanne Alter Maid.png (1MB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Saber Alter Jeanne Alter Maid.png
1MB, 849x1200px
>>55088207
They both own maid themed swimsuits.
>>
File: emoji movie.jpg (316KB, 797x662px) Image search: [Google]
emoji movie.jpg
316KB, 797x662px
>>55088487
>emojis

Anon, I have some bad news.
>>
>>55088507
Not all shitty heroes wear capes, anon. No matter if it's heroics, magic, reality warping, or poorly written personifications of concepts, capshit stays capeshit.
>>
File: IMG_1805.png (2MB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1805.png
2MB, 988x1500px
>>55088348
Silver Surfer Requiem

Its about the death of Norrin Radd aka Silver Surfer. In the end even Galactus, GALACTUS! Mourned his passing.
>>
File: wadanohara.jpg (145KB, 757x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wadanohara.jpg
145KB, 757x1080px
While I've claimed Wadanohara And The Great Blue Sea, does anyone want anything from it? I can't promise you everything but I'll think about it!

Here are the origins!

Drop-In
Sea Creature
Sea Royalty
Witch
Moon Invader
Red Sea Denizen

I've already got an island for drop-in, a scenario where you have to kill Sal and then purify the ocean, and help Princess Mikotsu.
>>
>>55088509
>objectively wrong opinion
>wrong opinion
>opinion

Opinion
noun
a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
"that, in my opinion, is right"

synonyms: belief, judgement, thought(s), school of thought, thinking, way of thinking, mind, point of view, view, viewpoint, outlook, angle, slant, side, attitude, stance, perspective, position, standpoint; etc
>>
>>55088524
I wouldn't be surprised if you were right about that. Your pic looks decent to me for example.
>>
>>55088509
Yeah but it is like telling me eating from that pile of shit is wrong then proceeding to eat from a bigger pile of shit while claiming it is "satire". At least I can admit my taste is shit
>>
>>55088547
I would like to adopt the adorables.
>>
>>55088547
Do I have to go Red Sea to be a prehistoric/deep-sea creature?
>>
File: IMG_1578.png (2MB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.png
2MB, 1440x1800px
>>55088207
They like to wear matching outfits.
>>
So, do we actually have a jump based of the yakuza game series or is it a generic?
>>
>>55088348
The Sandman ... you weeaboo
>>
>>55088532
... Have you even read the series?
>>
File: Calvin and Hobbes.jpg (195KB, 1920x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin and Hobbes.jpg
195KB, 1920x1125px
>>55088348
>>
>>55088551
I don't know about you, but the only people I've seen arguing for the smartphone isekai were obvious retards, haremfags, or people who eat up literally everything if it has an OP protag. I mean, even though /a/ is objectively the best board, it still has its fair share of retards.
>>
>>55088527
Long hair Jalter is best.

Anyone who likes short hair clearly has a shit taste.
>>
>>55088583
It's obvious that he hasn't.
>>
>>55088572
Ask Yakuz... I mean Echoanon, he's the one responsible for it.
>>
File: School_of_hard_knocks.jpg (246KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
School_of_hard_knocks.jpg
246KB, 717x538px
>>55088348
>>
>>55088532
>heroics, magic, reality warping, or poorly written personifications of concepts

So does any of those extremely broad concepts you've just listed appear in your taste?

Also the Endless aren't personifications of concepts. The are the concepts. It's not like Marvel or shit where the concepts personification can die but the concept keeps going. Death is Death, Dream is Dream, Desire is Desire. You've clearly not read the story and are just trying to make a weak argument stronger by giving your personal opionion (that is also extremely retarded) on the matter.
>>
>>55088567
>>55088527
So why are they alters and what are their personalities like? It is far too early in the day to fap, but damn those character designs are top notch.
>>
>>55088589
Long hair is better, but I'd still want to give even the short hair Jalter my mana.
>>
>>55088597
I can't find it on the drive, got a copy?
>>
>>55088585
Wow, so deep! This truly must be an amazing comic if it espouses the same opinion that I have.

Like, come on, C&H is good, yeah, but that picture is one of the worst examples you could have pulled up. "Humanity is so stuipd amirate!?!" is one of the most unintelligent ways of trying to appear intelligent and humorous.
>>
>>55088585
Here we see Calvin, like many, make the naive and unfortunate assumption that life elsewhere in the universe is anything UNLIKE us.

If we ever do make first contact, we will be sorely disappointed. At best, we'll see creatures just like ourselves, because that's just how lifeforms are. At BEST.
>>
>>55088622
>got a copy?
Ask Echoanon
>>
>>55088605
>Also the Endless aren't personifications of concepts. The are the concepts. It's not like Marvel or shit where the concepts personification can die but the concept keeps going. Death is Death, Dream is Dream, Desire is Desire. You've clearly not read the story and are just trying to make a weak argument stronger by giving your personal opionion (that is also extremely retarded) on the matter.
Do you really think I give a fuck about the specifics of the cosmology of comics I've already stated I despise? And no, not one of these concepts appeal to me when they are written by Marvel or DC.
>>
>>55088630
You are so obvious. Thank you for being a source of amusement for me.
>>
>>55088628
>anthropic principles intensifie
>>
>>55088640
Then stop talking about the things you on one hand admit ignorance of and on the other talk like you an authority on the subject.
tl;dr Shut up
>>
>>55088622
If memory serves it was in the WIP folder.
>>
>>55088640
So, why are you waving your hate boner around again?
>>
>>55088622
>>55088658

My mistake it was Sleeping Dogs I was thinking of.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDakZmYTkyenp3N0U/view
>>
>>55088656
I didn't talk like I was an "authority" on this subject. You just sperged out because I wrote that the Endless were personifications of concepts, which they basically are. Certainly, nobody expect comic autists would care about the difference.
>>
>>55088651
Anon, even plants show flagrant disregard for their local environment and each other in many cases. There is some good in people, just as there is in all life, but organic life is, on the whole, short-sighted and self-serving. This is because it does not live long enough to see the true consequences of its actions.
>>
>>55088676
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDakZmYTkyenp3N0U/view

This wasn't posted as a complete Jump, right?
>>
>>55088686
I don't know who you think I am, but my sole entry into that fray was to anthropic principle at both of you. While I share your sentiment in some regards, the plant bit doesn't speak to anthropic principles as they apply to the philosophy of science.

Cheers!
>>
File: BIG MUNCH.png (55KB, 172x178px) Image search: [Google]
BIG MUNCH.png
55KB, 172x178px
>>55088565
All sea creatures (And mermaids) are available to be for all origins except Moon Invader (If you wanna be a bun) and Witch. So no.

But if you want to be a zombie fish you have to go Red Sea.

>>55088558
Wadanohara could use another parental figure. Tatsumiya is a touch lonely sometimes.
>>
Is there a way to hide the lighting effect when using the Speed Force?
>>
>>55083805
Could we get gatekeeper back as a generic cheat or something?
>>
>>55088722
not really
>>
>>55088612
Saber Alter is a tyrannical version of Artoria who's had all her negative feelings, hatred, and insecurities drawn up to the surface of her mind. She still has the same goals and ideals as the original, she wants to fight for the future and has taken ownership of her past. She's Saber who has all of Saber's issues upfront all the time because of a curse. Her personality is domineering, angry, and gruff but she still has her honor and ideals.

Jeanne Alter is the wishes of Jeanne for revenge and justice on France and England for forcing her to be burned to death... which were invented for her by Gilles de Rais. The normal Jeanne would never want to do something like tat but Jeanne Alter was wished into existence by Gilles to be his waifu get revenge for her death. She's an arrogant, sadistic person to those who she's trying to take revenge on but has a soft side for friends. She's also tusndere as shit and will never admit to having a soft side.
>>
>>55088698
No it's been in WiP for a year or two now. probably longer honestly.
>>
>>55088722
Energy absorption, maybe.
>>
>>55088722
A perk that changes the aesthetics of your powers?
>>
>>55088786
There's a perk for that in Noblesse.
>>
>>55088754
>the hot ones are edgelords
Welp, looks like its time to break out the psychology perks.
>>
>>55088778
Possible, I suppose.
>>55088786
>>55088809
Any of these in a power jump?
>>
>>55088155
>Crocodilian
Good point.

>Techie
...And? Does a tech perk need to be focused on one specific field?

>Bat Family
Robin is not nearly as badass as you seem to think he is.
>>
>>55088914
Lower power*
>>
>>55088192
It starts off terrible and gets mych better
>>
>>55087925
You probably would impregnate air or cosmic radiation
>>
In Seven Deadly Sins for the Sacred Treasure table, the additional forms part would let me turn it into anything right? Even dual swords, I imagine but at having half power divided between the two?
>>
>>55087925
Where is Receptive Doves from?
>>
>>55088717
Sweet, now to choose between gulper eel, coelacanth, horseshoe crab, sperm whale, giant isopod...

>but what about mantis shrimp

Eh, overdone.
>>
>>55088914
Noblesse is less powerful than dragonball, more powerful than infamous. It's difficult to quantify without some sort of reference.
The most powerful destruction from a single attack that I can recall is a small village or large modern building and that's from top-tier characters most are considerably weaker.
It's a good setting to cut your teeth on, in my opinion.
>>
>>55089077
Greek mythology jump
>>
Dungeon keeper anon if you are around are you using war for the overworld stuff too? I want the heart of gold dungeon heart when its done pls.
>>
>>55089131
It also has some nice hax.
>>
File: Smallvillecast.jpg (108KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
Smallvillecast.jpg
108KB, 1000x693px
Does anyone know what's happening with the Smallville jump, please?
>>
File: xenomorph sith.jpg (89KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
xenomorph sith.jpg
89KB, 512x640px
>>55087872
>I'm bad at coming up with new forms
I mean, you wouldn't really need to come up with them? It's just Xenomorph, with minor resemblance to the host species.

>and this ability is somewhat incompatible with my play style, since I'm not a murderhobo.
Could go with clones. Then it's MAD SCIENCE instead of murderhobo'ing.

>Maybe a setting like Monster Hunter would be a good place to use it, but the size differences might make it difficult to face-hug some of the creatures there.
Size-shifting perks could help there? Become a giant facehugger.

>spoiler
...Oh.

I must never let the yandere companions find out about this perk.
>>
>>55089214
>Someone claimed Smallville
Oh, momma likes.
>>
>>55087474
The answer I would suggest is that monsters get their limiters raised in general, but your specific species has either an extremely slow growth rate, so it takes a long-ass time for you to organically approach the power of other monsters, or your species was able to survive despite being much weaker than average (though your species would be considered normal strength in other settings) due to a bubble ecosystem. Perhaps you are a species of domesticated monster? Demon chickens?

Really, as long as nobody tries to argue that taking Monstrous Monsters gives their Monster origin a free powerup, the specifics are up to you.

Gotta admit... I like the domesticated monster idea though, now that I thought of it.

Orcs bred for recreational purposes?
>>
>>55089243
>Orcs bred for slave labour camps and NOTHING ELSE
FTFY
Orcs are not for waifu/husbando'ing!
>>
File: Two Bolter Heresy.jpg (143KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
Two Bolter Heresy.jpg
143KB, 700x662px
>>55089269
>Orcs are not for waifu/husbando'ing!
>Anything not being for waifu/husbando'ing!
That's Double Heresy anon!
>>
>>55089214
It's broodingly staring at itself in a mirror whilst contemplating complex interpersonal situations all the while looking older and more attractive than it ought.
>>
>>55089243
I've got no dog in this fight one way or another, but for the sake of heading off further painfully retarded shitstorms in the future could you please give a good, detailed explanation of the scope, breadth, and limits of the System? I just want something solid and comprehensive so that when shitposting starts of it, as it seems to be wont to do, we have something concrete to point at.
>>
>>55089243
You need to nerf the Cheats. This isn't negotiable.
>>
>>55089243
Why are the origins so wonky? Non infant Reborn when?
>>
>>55089243
Sounding like a broken record, have you checked the drawback suggestions?
>>
>>55089243
>tfw you are a divine dragon
>tfw your species has been domesticated by humanity
>tfw the humans STILL lose against the monsters
>>
>>55089243
Why have you made Skill Books so much better than Skill Sharing? At least for the former, you should need The System to make Skill Books of "powers", and just for your own. Unless a person also has The System to make "powers" count as "skills". Seriously, it does everything Skill Sharing does and more at the moment.
>>
>>55089387
You need to nerf your autism. This isn't negotiable.
>>
>>55089243
There needs to be an age roll. Kinda don't wanna go in as an infant for Reborn. I don't feel like shitting myself for awhile while my body grows up. Now starting at age of "Squiredom" which is like 11-12yo then that would be fine.
>>
>>55089442
In most reborn as a monster series, monsters reach maturity in days or weeks.

And for the others, it isn't that relevant.
>>
>>55089463
I kinda want to be human. Not some monster.
>>
>>55089421
It's also way better than the eating perk.
>>
>>55089442
Don't hold your breath, people have been complaining about that for a while both seriously and via shitposting for a while now and he hasn't budged.

Kind of weird since most reincarnation Isekai don't even have the MC reincarnate as a baby.
>>
Does it seem to anyone else that Softanon is avoiding answering questions about the jump? When he posted his update a few hours ago he answered a few and then immediately disappeared. And this time it seems like he's refusing to answer any hard questions altogether.
>>
>>55089576
Yeah, kinda reminds me of SJ-Chan.
>>
>>55088865
>Edgelords
You are not wrong.
Jalter's basically a grumpy teenager who's going through their angry goth phase. Except she does have some legitimate grievances like being burned at the stake.
>>
>>55089539
>Kind of weird since most reincarnation Isekai don't even have the MC reincarnate as a baby

Bullshit. Most reincarnations do start as babies, taking over another person is a subset of that but is much rarer.

>>55089576
People have lives anon.
>>
>>55089639
>like being burned at the stake.
And being imaginary.
>>
>>55088589
>Anyone who likes short hair clearly has a shit taste.

Do you mean short hair Jalter or short hair in general?
Because I'd agree on the first but not the second. See Altera for example (though I don't have a good picture of her on hand).
>>
>>55089639
>Jalter's basically a grumpy teenager who's going through their angry goth phase.
Aaaaaaand I'm BACK ON BOARD
>>
>>55089721
So all she needs is a good dickin?
>>
>>55089243
>Orcs bred for recreational purposes?
If by recreational you mean rape then yes
Thread posts: 664
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.