[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two questions, AFMBE/SR5E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

First question: Being a relatively new ZM to AFMBE I need some advice, my cast and I got bored of running pre-fabs and decided to do a custom campaign. For the zombies I designed a two phase system for the standard "Zed", where they walk and shuffle around obsticles when in any type of direct light, but sprint and basically parkour over obstacles in the dark, I'm having slight trouble explaining how it actually works. My original idea was the parasite attempting to chemically alter the host's brain to pick up on more sensitive smells and sounds, aswell as develop rod cells in the eyes, giving them animal like night vision, however leaving them much more sensitive to light, and due to the parasite wishing to preserve itself as one good whack to the lower spine essentially destroys it, shuffles when incapable of properly seeing, good idea yay or nay?

Question two: I have this thing where I have literally every game I DM/GM/ZM takes place in the same universe, which after this AFMBE campaign we will run a shadowrun campaign with the AFMBE characters defendants being the PC's (Not directly of course should they die, except maybe the player with a playboy character), I'm considering making Horizon the main baddy for this series. As they do dabbel in pharmaceuticals and super soldiers from my knowledge. Any other ideas though, as I've already done the "Big scary corporation out to rule the world" bit in another Shadowrun campaign.

All answers and ideas will be appreciated
>>
I ran a oneshot where the zombie vector was an virulent meningitis that caused a particularly aggressive form of nyctophobia, causing an irrational fear of darkness but also permanently locking the fight-or-flight response into fight. In the beginning, the infected flock to the light, and provided they have enough ambient light they are pretty much fine. But as the degeneration continues, they start fixating on light, starring into bright lights to remain calm. Eventually, they lose their sight, although they can still retain some of their faculties when in well lit areas, until eventually the virus burns out even their extraocular photoreceptors and they are permanently locked into rage mode.
The zombies were basically people in bright light, but acted like violent animals while acting like moths to the flame of well lit locations.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.